Monday, June 14, 2021

Chocolate, Champaigne and Sudden Death

PROLOUGE:
 

Night fall, Penn's Landing... Assistant District Attorney Rockland Cambridge is having a secret late night meeting with someone at a local bar. Her name was Brenda Rivers.

''Oh Mr. Rockland, you are soooo funny and I didn't realize you were such a great dancer until I saw those videos of you doing the cabbage patch in court a few years ago when you managed to beat Olivia and Beverly in court...tee hee hee.." said the attractive young lady..
"Yes, Okay Brenda, but I am only meting with you because you agreed to set up a meeting with Willie Tate..we need him to testify against  Lowell Carmaichell..." said Rockland..


Rockland had just finished his third Citris Martini...He had a slight buzz.
The young lady named Brenda Rivers had finished her third Mango Martini..

"Why don't you tell him yourself.? He's holed up on a boat out on the Marina...I guaruntee if you talk to him in person, he'll agree to it." said Brenda.


"Alright, I'll follow you." said Rockland..He paid the tab and he and the young lady left the bar..


They entered the yacht...


"This is nice...Verrrry nice...Willie Tate has it like that?" asked Rockland, looking around.


"He doesn't own this boat...He has a well heeled friend that allows him to use it.."  said Brenda Rivers.. she went in the refrigerator and got out a bottle of Champaigne and two glasses...

She began to pour..


Her phone rang...She talked for a few minutes....She hung up..

"Willie Tate will be here in a few minutes..." she said.  "Come on have some Champaigne?" she said.




"Oh no thank you....Haven't we had enough to drink tonight..?" said Rockland. He realized that he couldn't stop by Alfreda's this late...He sure wanted to...He had been thinking about her all day and had been so busy with this case, He hadn't had time to visit her.
She popped the bottle
of champaigne
and poured three glasses...

She offered Rockland some chocolates..



He ate at least three or four..He loved chocolates...Finally he gave in and drank two glasses of champaigne.


''Are you sure he's coming?" asked Rockland... He was beginning to feel extremely warm..He took his suit jacket off and then his tie..He was burning up and sweating profusely...

"Myyyyyyy it is a humid night tonight...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he said.. He felt weak and he slumped in his chair and fell to the floor.


HOURS LATER-

''We have a Black male , aged 57, deceased...Blunt force trauma...." said one of the Crime Scene Investigators..
"His wallet has ID. in it..It says his name is Willie Tate...and judging by rigor mortis...He's been dead for over 24 hours..."said Dr. Hazel Baylor..


Lt. Tragg entered the boat with four uniformed policemen..

''What have we got here.?" he said.

"One black male, age 57 by the name of Willie Tate....Death by blunt force trauma...skull fracture...Body is stiff, he's been dead for 24 hours..and in this heat , he is deteriorating..." said the guy..


There appeared to be another body in the foyer... A black male, in his boxers and knee socks...His suit jacket and trousers , shirt and tie were lying on the bed...He was lying face down on the floor.. He was breathing.


A pair of women's panties was on his head..


"Wait! He's alive!!!" said Hazel..

She removed the panties from his head...

"OH MY GOD!!! ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY ROCKLAND CAMBRIDGE!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" screamed Hazel..

"OHHHHHHHHHH, MY HEAD!!!!!! Where's my clothes? What am I doing here? Where is the girl?" he asked..."Where are my clothes?" he asked again..."Whose panties are these?" he said...He looked around..He saw Willie Tate's dead body...

"Tate!!" he said..He realized he was in his boxers and socks only...His clothes were strown across the bed..

"It was the champaigne, the chocolates...I was drugged...This isn't what it looks like." he said.


Lt. Tragg picked up the panties..

"Oh I think it's exactly what it looks like counselor..."laughed Lt. Tragg, slapping his thigh....

"Ohhhhhhh this is too good, this is too funny...bag these and tag these...No Sniffin fellas" he said as the four policemen and some of the crime scene investigators snickered..



"I-I was supposed to meet Willie Tate here, he was supposed to testify in an important case...The girl will tell you. Her name is Brenda Rivers." protested Rockland as he got dressed.


"There is no girl here...but from the looks of things...apparently she was..and you two had some wing ding...What? Did Tate interrupt you two and things went sideways counselor? What will poor Alfreda think?" laughed Lt. Tragg, who was clearly enjoying this.



"No...No...No..It was not like that...Brenda Rivers, she  was the conduit, She set up the meeting between me and Tate, but I never saw him...She drugged me, Check the Champaigne and the chocolates.." pleaded Rockland, who was still woozy.


"What Champaigne? What Chocolates?? There are three glasses in the sink, but they've been washed..Hook him up boys, read him his rights"laughed a gleeful Lt. Tragg..


The Body of Willie Tate was put on a gurney and rolled out..


A woozy ADA Rockland Cambridge was dragged out in Handcuffs, his words slurring and his suit wrinkled..

"I'm telling you...I was drugged....I didn't kill Tate, Why would I.???.He was my witness..Don't be a fool Tragg, you know I didn't do this." protested Rockland before he passed out.

The police had to lift him up and drag him out and lay him across the back seat of a squad car..

"This guy is beyond pissy drunk" said an officer..

"It's a Tuesday Morning...Must have been someeee party." said another officer.


Hazel felt sorry for him....She didn't believe in any way that he had murdered someone, anyone, no more than she believed he had a night of wild sex with some floozy...

II-

Olivia looked ravishing in her white slip dress as we sat across our bed in our room that afternoon...She had bought that from Victoria's Secret ,last time we had all been in San Francisco....I loved it..

"This is so nice having so me and you time after that rash of trials we've been involved in."she said smiling...

''Yeah, I was trying to have some me and you time in the Judges Chambers last week, but you wouldn't go in there with me"I said as I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately...

"Uh uhhhhhhh, Lt. Tragg and Julie got caught in there doing the nasty and then Pinkney Bach got caught in there naked, by himself doing god knows what and now I'm afraid of walking in on him and Julie Wong....You know hey're hot and heavy now."she cooed.



as we continued kissing and rolling across the bed...

''Ummmmmmm let me get undressed.."I said.

''Hurry up." she said..

Olivia laughed at how fast I was getting out of my clothing...

"Oh My...Ouuuu  Donnie Ray..... Look at youuuuuu, ouuuuuuu, you have been missin mama.." she said..

I was fully erect and hard...It had been a few nights...

 She smelled like a new born baby and had skin as soft as one...She kissed me slowly,softly.....

''Calm down..Calm down...It's all good.."she said..

"Yes..Yes it is.."I said.

My boxers stood out like a tent and she smiled...

"Oh my goodness...Look at youuuuu!...." she said...

"I guess you can uh tell I'm a little excited" I said.

"Most definitely.....Wowzers..wouuuuuu, look at you.Ohhh myyyy..More than just a little" she said holding her hand over her mouth and laughing.....

I had a raging erection that I had successfully hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked it gently and smiled at me...

"Ummmmm come here." she said softly.....
She fondled me softly and gently, which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..





"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

"Damn girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I moaned myself..


 I straddled Olivia on the bed... , We continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

 



Moving in and out slowly....Olivia moved up and down slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't...

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

Olivia laughed......

The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled at each other......She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......

''Baby,All day long, you were all I thought about..."I said..

She continued kissing me..

"Really?."she said..

"Yes! "I said.

"Well I'm here now!" she said, continuing to kiss me..

" This is driving me crazy...." I moaned silently...

''Me too..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...
 
She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft  whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Yesssss..Mister Alexander....Ohhhhh"she moaned...

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss...ouuu, " I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she cried out!

The bed squeaked a little bit more ,but nowhere near like our old one...

"Mrs. Alexander...You are one naughty girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned..

"Naughty is sexy!"said Olivia.

"No argument there Mrs. Alexander....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." I said.


 We kept on at it for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS..We couldn't seem to get enough of each other....We managed to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Alexander...ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Olivia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lord....Yesss lord Mrs. Alexander...."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips...




"Oh My God Donnie Ray, that was awesome..Whoooooo."whispered Olivia..Her legs were shaking...She was climaxing hard....

"Ohhhhh my lord!" she moaned....

I listened...I heard nothing....I smiled... We started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! An HOUR AND A HALF went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..another hour...

"Ohhhh my......you are something else Mister Alexander!!!.....Oh  My goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"laughed Olivia...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."was all I could manage to say...



I entered her and begin to thrust inside of her deeply. I tried to catch my breath, Olivia wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck as if I was falling off a cliff.

"Ouuuuu Mister Alexander....ohhh my goodness..wooooooooooo.."she moaned..laughing and turning her head from side to side....

"Awwwwww lawddddd!" I moaned myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray....my lord..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she moaned...

"Girl, what are you doing to me?" I asked...I was losing my mind...

Olivia laughed and kissed me slower,softer....

"Nothin.....Just trying to make you feel goooooooooooooooood as usual...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I know you've missed this for a few nights..." she cooed.

"Well...you're doing a good job...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..damn good job!!I almost exploded last night just looking at you...while you were asleep...but I know you needed your sleep after all that traveling..."I moaned...

"Glad you like it baby!I'm glad you didn't explode last night as you say..These are brand new sheets" she said...

It was my turn to laugh as we continued kissing and making sweet love...

"Mrs. Alexander...I love ittttt.."I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Yesssssssssssss...I love it tooo..ohhhhhhhh stop showing off....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."she cried out..

We quickly got into a nice deliberate rhythm.. I just wanted to go hard and fast, but she slowed us down. I could barely stand it.It felt so good...


"Take your time sweetie...Take your timeeeeeeeee....Mama isn't going anywhereeeee.." she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhh.." was all I could mutter...... The sound of her voice got me even more excited.....

I slowed it way down with deep, long strokes that made me feel like I was losing my mind...She kissed me softly and blew into my ears...

 Olivia began to shake and gyrate and  more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Donnie Ray , you really don't get enough...ouuuuuuuuu weeeeeee...do youuu?" she asked as I began stroking her again....I had not...

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another TWO HOURS AND A HALF went by....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...

  She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...

''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. You are outdoing yourself..ouuuuuu,ohhhhhh.." she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking  mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..I love you so much....." she moaned silently...

"I love you too baby."I moaned and came so hard,it scared me...

I again collapsed on top of Olivia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...


"Wow! Everytime we miss a few days....I know you're going to put it on me sooo good." she said....

 "WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she yelled...Her legs were shaking and sweat was running down her face....

Finally she stopped shaking and had the sweetest and at the same time most devilish look on her face I'd ever seen...

She crawled on top of me and began deep throat kissing me...Wet and sloppily....and eased her self down on my still rock hard and wet penis...
and began moving up and down...up and down....I was going crazy...Olivia was so soft, so warm...so moist...and feeling all of these sensations...Within another two hours I came so intensely....so hard...that I practically passed out...and the last thing I remember was Olivia, climaxing and laughing....
 ''What's so funny?" I asked.

"The faces you make when you're about to....you know..." she said...

I leaned up and kissed her passionately...We continued kissing until we both drifted off to sleep..



III-


The next morning, we all had breakfast in our domicile.

Olivia made Pancake batter the night before..
She cracked the eggs too..

I fixed the Bacon and the sausage and the Hash browns..

As well as the coffee

and the orange juice..


I'm certain the smell of cooked food wafted out of our window..because like clockwork..

Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha came up and sat down to a hot plate..
'Ummmm everything smells delish.." said Beverly...
"I'm starving." said Nelson..
"Nothing new there." said Josie, who had developed a Big Brother-Little Sister relationship with him. Beverly thought it was cute.
Bresha giggled


''Alfreda is running late this morning...That's not like her." said Olivia.
"I saved her a plate." I said.

Alfreda walked in...She was out of breath...

"Liv I'm sorry I was late...It's Rockland...I didn't hear from him yesterday and when I didn't hear from him last night...I called his place...I got no answer..So I got a guy from my building to drive me up to his place..The lights were out..He wasn't home....That's not like him at all.. So I went home...I got a call from him this morning.. He's in Jail!!"said Alfreda.
"IN JAIL?? ROCKLAND???" said Olivia, incredulous.
''Wait! He's an Assistant District Attorney...He puts people in jail."said Beverly.
"I know right? Lt. Tragg arrested him last night on suspicion of murder!!! He said He was supposed to meet with some guy named Willie Tate, a witness in a case he's trying to prosecute...Apparently this girl drugged him and left him in his drawers and left her panties on his head...When he came to, the police and people from the M.E.'s office was there and the guy he was supposed to meet was on the floor next to him..He had been murdered!!!"said Alfreda.

Nelson looked at me and smiled...The idea of Rockland in his boxers with a pair of panties on his head..drunk or drugged was a funny image..
Still we knew Assistant District Attorney Rockland Cambridge and he was as straight an arrow as anyone we knew.. Plus he was crazy to the point of obsession about Alfreda Johnson..No woman could  take his focus off of her..I had to believe Rockland was set up...Framed.

We had finished our breakfast and Josie and Bresha were washing the dishes and cleaning up..

''We gotta go get him out."said Josie.
"Mr. Rockland is innocent...He didn't kill anybody and he certainly didn't have a wild wing ding with any woman."said Bresha.


"Oh I know he didn't...I just feel so bad , him being locked up...and that jack ass,Lt. Tragg salivating over it..You know he was furious that Rockland got that cease and desist order on him..He's loving this."said Alfreda.

"If we are done here, let's go...Lock up Alfreda, you're coming with us." said Olivia.



IV-

In The "Fishbowl", the nickname Detectives gave to the Interrogation Room, Assistant District Attorney
Rockland Cambridge

finished his third cup of coffee



The effects of the drugs had worn off....
Lt. Tragg was sitting in the room with him, beside himself with laughter...
''You're enjoying yourself aren't you? I'm telling the truth...I was with a girl...She was supposed to set up the meeting between me and Willie Tate. He's a major witness in my case against Lowell Carmaichell....Her name is Brenda, Brenda Rivers." said Rockland.

"They dusted that boat for prints and DNA...All they found was yours and Willie Tate...No sign of any girl, except the panties that were on your head...and they found no DNA or prints or sweat, semen or anything on the panties..We didn't find any chocolates and we didn't find any champaigne..There was nothing in that fridge.." said Lt. Tragg..

''We were in that bar, Murphy's Law ....It was packed...I bought her three drinks...That will show up on my credit card report...surely.." said Rockland.


"Oh we did check and we have you on camera with somebody....We don't know who...because she sat in a way that her face never was seen on camera..She had nice legs....Great body...After you two left, no one can remember seeing this girl again...Now you say you went to the boat and Tate called her...and you two had drinks and some chocolate and the next thing we know you were out like a light right? I wanna believe you Rockland, but there is no way Willie Tate called her or you when you say he did...He's been dead for over 24 hours...Rigor was setting in." said Lt. Tragg, laughing his head off.

"That proves I didn't kill him."pleaded Rockland.


"Does it?" laughed Lt. Tragg..

"Don't say anything else Rockland...You of all people know better, you're an attorney. " said Olivia.


Rockland looked up and saw..

Olivia
Beverly
Me!
Nelson
Josie
Their intern ,Bresha...
Sweet Alfreda , who he wanted to see more than anyone else..

and Gary Lockwood, his investigator..


His people....The calvary had arrived!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment