Friday, May 21, 2021

Getting Ahead Of It All




 It was just getting dark..We had a preliminary hearing  coming up...


All of us had been working very hard on this case.. It had been a day since Matthew Calloway had had all charges dropped and was sprung from prison...We were relaxing the afternoon before the preliminary hearing for his wife began...

"You know...when you said we should have "Good Luck" sex tonight ,I thought it was just some cheap stunt by you to get me in the bed...but uh I don't think it's such a bad idea now.."said Bee Bee.
"I don't either..."I laughed raffishly...
We kissed passionately and I helped her slip out of her panties..
"My goodness you're staring at me like you're seeing me for the first time...Think of all of those free looks you got in college..I caught you looking at me.."Bee Bee giggled.
"Then I could only dream...This is no dream now..I said..

Taking her in my arms and kissing her passionately.....

"No it's not...This is all your dreams come true." said  Bee Bee...

"YESSSSSSssSSS!!!" I agreed...


I lifted her up and began to long stroke her slowly....She gasped....

"You don't know how long I dreamed of this when we were in college." I said..

"Ouuuuuuuu I-I dreamed of it too...Of Us...I was just waiting for you to say something, to make a move.." she said..

Her legs shaking, her head turning from side to side..
She rode me slowly and softly, I didn't know if I was coming or going...
By the time we made it into the bed...I was near delirium....Our Bed was squeaking up a storm and our headboard was rattling, only drowned out by our moans and squeals of delight.

"Remember the first time we made love ? Sophmore year in Temple??"giggled Sofia..

"I was so nervous, my whole body was shaking.."laughed Kahlil..

"You were perfect....So perfect ,I slipped back to your room a second night to make sure."laughed Sofia.
"Yeah and you didn't let me get anywhere close to it until a year later...Junior year..."laughed Kahlil..
"I was trying to be a good girl.."said Sofia..


"You've been a bad girl ever since."laughed Kahlil..

He slipped her panties down..Sofia was wearing a red , white and blue string bikini.....

"God Bless America!" said Kahlil,his  eyes bulging out of his head..

"Oh Hush up!" she laughed..

"Ohhhhhhhhh Papi, I love you soooo much!" Sofia said as she kissed him slowly and moved up and down on him..
"I love you too Mamasita and the life we have together.." said Kahlil..
"OH YES....YES...YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" screamed Sofia as Kahlil plowed into her.
They eventually wound up in bed, making sweet love also...


A few doors down , Ms. Yvette and Gary were taking their cues from us..


Yvette sat on the bed...she bounced on the bed like a child..

"Come on over here...I know I've been busy the past few days...Let's make up for lost time" she whispered softly...She was wearing a Victoria's Secret night shirt that came to her hips..




She slipped he panties off.....
Gary's eyes practically bulged out of his head..

"Ohhhhhh my goddddd!" he said..


Yvette eased herself down on him as slow as she could....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddd, Vettie....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" moaned Gary.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" she cooed...


They kissed passionately......



They began making slow, sweet , smoldering love on the new bed... The bed was soft and smooth and it moved with their every movement, which made the experience even more tantalizing for both...

The next NINE TO TEN HOURS.... They both were near delirium......Yvette's body trembled...the result of several orgasms...and tears flowed freely down her face...

Gary's eyes rolled up into his head...until he came and came hard....


Yvette continued kissing him and rubbing his penis until he was hard again...

and they began making love again....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" he moaned..

"Oh Gary, this feels so goood...Ouuuuuuuuu!" she cooed..

Another THREE TO FOUR HOURS continued.....

They both graded the bed...A Plus!


Even at Ms. Jade's House...She and Danny Ho celebrated of sorts a successful week..


She sat on her bed with a come hither look...


The Lieutenant of Robbery-Homicide wasted no time at all getting undressed and into bed with Jade..

Unlike the rest of us...She wasn't married and didn't get to see Lt. Ho every night as we did our partners..so when he was over they didn't waste anytime..
"OUUUUUUUU DANNNY!!!" she moaned.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHH JADE!" he moaned..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he yelled out in pleasure..
"OHHHHHHHHH DON'T STOP!! DON'T STOP!" she moaned..


Bed Springs were squeaking up and down our block this night..


II-


The next morning in Sam Mother's Diner..
"Gee Kid..I really feel for ya..That was your case and your own Lieutenant cut your legs from under you and didn't even inform you that the Criminal Investigation Division and the FBI and ATF were already investigating this..They went and made the big collar and got all the press...I tell ya, cops used to be more co-operative..Everybody wants the big collar, wants to be on TV.."said a sympathetic Lt. Tragg, who was having a cup of coffee with Detective Matt Schlapp.

"Bad enough my main suspect falls and shoots himself with his own illegal gun, Something he wouldn't have done if that meddling Asian chick hadn't of been chasing him...But I had to hear from those damn lawyers she works for that the C.I.D. and the Feds raided his apartment and found the artwork and a ledger naming the thieves before I got a chance to make a move... I swear Artie, you shoulda let me put the cuffs on her..I'd of told Lieutenant Ho to his face why she was being arrested..Obstruction of Justice." said Detective Mike Schlapp.

''Ahhh forget it kid, the case is down..They'll be other cases.. Meanwhile, I gotta testify in this hearing today for the wife..The ADA let Yvette punk her...She dropped the charges on the husband, but the charges on the wife stands..She's going to jail, for sure." said a confident, Lt. Tragg.

Just then the five of us walked in and we surrounded their table the way they both usually surrounded ours..

"Good Morning Gentlemen..."I said.
Bee Bee took an envelope out of her purse..

"Detective Schlapp, this is for you."she said and passed it to him..
"That's called a Subpeona.." said Sofia.
"For you...Bedtime Reading.."said Kahlil..
Jade said nothing...She just smiled. As we all walked away...


Detective Schlapp was furious...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, WHAT AM I NEEDED TO TESTIFY ABOUT?" he screamed.


"Mikey, Relax...I get those things all the time...It's a dog and Pony show...A whole lotta nothin to make them look like they have something." said Lt. Tragg.

U.S. Attorney Julie Baisden walked in..

"Hi Artie.... Just grabbing some coffee...Gotta trial today.." she said..


She kissed him softly and slowly....

"See ya later." she whispered.


"VA VA VAVOOOOOM!" said Lt. Tragg, smiling from ear to ear..
''She makes him much more manageable.. "I said.
''Thank God for her..I hope they stay together."said Bee Bee..  since they had started dating, Lt. Tragg was in Sam Mother's a lot less and when he was..He didn't seem to care about anyone else.. His mood was calmer..
"Never underestimate the power of the pantays..."laughed Sofia..
"I don't underestimate the power of yours over me.."Kahlil whispered in Sofia's ears..


Sofia giggled. "Oh hush up silly/" she said.

ADA Diane Baronski sat a few tables over with Yvette and Jade.

"Yvette, I'm going to ask for a dismissal, this case is weak..."said Diane..
''I was going to argue for a dismissal , but look if you let me cross examine a witness, I'll hand you your killer.."said Yvette.
''We are 90 percent certain, we know who the killer is." said Jade.

"Well I have to mark this down on my calender... I'm getting a gift from the Defense...First time for everything."laughed Diane..

Yvette smiled..

"First time for everything." she said.


As jade smiled and looked on..
Detective Schlapp felt uneasy seeing the Assistant District Attorney and the defense Attorney, Yvette Jones talking and laughing..Something was indeed rotten in Denmark , he thought.

III-


Judge Julie Wong was preparing for her trial.. 

She looked over her notes and she looked at discovery...

"This is the weakest case I've ever seen in my life....It will be interesting to see how this is played.

There was a knock on the door...



Pinkney walked in with flowers...

"For you lovely lady." he said.


"Awww thank you..." she said, blushing...


He pulled her to him and kissed her slowly and softly.


"Pinkney, stoppppppppppppp...we are going to get caught..I have a hearing in a half hour." she said in between slow smouldering kisses.. 

 "Caught by who? You're the Judge in session.. " he said.



"You are such a lawyer... You know I shouldn't be  back here with you.." she cooed... 


 "Sure you should...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...."he moaned... 

 He slipped his hand up her skirt...She moved it.. "No..Not in here..NO! " she said.. 

 "Julie please....I've been thinking about you all morning, ..I need to have you..."said Pinkney... 

"You just saw me last night...I only left you a few hours ago.." she said, smiling.

 He slipped his hand up her skirt again, 



softly caressing her thighs and hips...he tugged on the waistband of her panties...

"Ummmmm Lace." he said...

She was getting aroused..... "Ummmmmmm, you are soooo bad Pinkney, but we are not going to do this in here....Stop it now!." she said firmly and gently removed his hands...


 Pinkney smiled.. "Okay, Okay...I'll try and control myself.." he said softly... 

 "Yes..try hard.." she said.. She took a paper towell and wiped the sweat off his brow..He was really worked up over her...She was simply amazed...

She loved being desired by a man like this...but she wasn't going to tell him this.
He smiled. "Good Luck in court today." he said.

"Thank you love and thank you for the flowers." she said.

She kissed him passionately.....

"Okay, you have to go now...I'll talk to you later." she whispered.



The long awaited Preliminary began....The Murder Trial of Virginia Calloway...


Judge Wong presided...
"Geez Home slice, can you believe that that is Judge Wong?" I asked.
"I know...Has she got a twin sister or something? That can't be her."said Kahlil..

''Will you two stop drooling over Judge Wong..I must admit though...She is stunning looking with her new hairstyle and her contact lenses...and the new clothes she's wearing."said Ms. Yvette, smiling.
"Every man in here is doing a double take, not just them.." laughed Sofia.
"Same way the women do when Lawyer Bae, Jake Patais is prosecuting."laughed Bee Bee.
"I just want this to be over..."said Virginia.
"It's almost over baby... The end is closer than you may think."said her husband, Matthew , who sat with us.
Jade smiled....

ADA Diane Baronski sat next to Lt. Tragg..
He was certain he had put a credible murder case in front of her... He was the only one who felt that way.

IV-

"Your honor, if the court please, The people want to allow the defense a chance to cross examine a witness crucial to this case." said ADA Diane Baronski,.

"WHAT? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" asked a surprised Lt. Tragg.
"This is certainly something different...but I will allow it, since it's a preliminary hearing."said Judge Wong.
"The Defense calls Detective Michael Schlapp."said Yvette.

He walked up to the table looking bewildered....He couldn't imagine what he was being called for..

"Look at me, not my cleavage." said Ms. Yvette sternly... " You were well aware of Detective McCaoulough's investigation of not only Mr. and Mrs. Calloway's Art thefts, but other simular Art Thefts around the city in recent months were you not?" asked Yvette.

"I was aware of it...I was actually working with him on the case..."said Detective Schlapp..


"I have another detective here who will testify that Detective McCoulough didn't want you on his case and that he had told several other detectives on the Robbery-Homicide squad that he didn't trust you." said Yvette.

"If he did I don't know anything about that." said Detective Schlapp...



"You ,according your financial reports had a lot of debts...Gambling and other debts....Over a period of  
time you paid all of those debts in full. Pretty good on a cops salary huh?  Should I mention that you paid all of these debts off around the time of the Art Thefts...In fact you paid your debts off one day after each Art theft..." said Sofia.


"What are you trying to say? Geeez , What were you guys doing? Investigating me? What is this all about?" demanded Detective Schlapp.


"There are several calls on the dead man's phone to a number...a number listed as a burner phone...and several calls from that number to the dead man.... One number in particular to a Man named Kelm, a hit man out of Jersey City who tried to kill our investigator.."said Bee Bee.
"WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH ME? OR HER MURDER CASE?" snarled Mike Schlapp
"It has everything to do with you....It has everything to do with why our client, Virginia Calloway is not guilty of this murder." said Kahlil angrilly.
Kahlil dialed a number...

Mike Schlapp's phone began loudly ringing in his jacket....

"See? That was the number that called and was called by the dead Mr. Burpee so many times and that was the number that called the hit man in Jersey City...YOUR NUMBER....Your second phone...You weren't smart enough to ditch that phone...We were betting on that..."I said.

"You were the inside man who was helping the fence and getting pay offs, The calls all correspond with each theft date...Coincidence Detective?  and Detective McCoulough found out about your little side racket...You may have offered him an in...but being an honest cop ,he not only refused, but he was going to tell...His last act was to try and call Lt. Danny Ho on his cell phone, when he was shot by you!!!!We know you shot him because my husband and I were in the room with both defendents when the shots were heard and this photo taken by the bank camera across the street from the Art Gallery shows you with a paper bag, containing the murder weapon, which you stole a few days before , putting it in the dumpster...  When you commit a murder, you can't make any mistakes...because if you do....SOMEBODY....SOMEBODY WILL FIGURE IT OUT!!!"said Yvette.

Detective Schlapp was as red as a  beet.....

"I-I think I need to speak to an attorney..." he said.

"I think that's a damn good idea." I said..





Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and Jade all snickered...


"Your Honor, the people move to drop all charges against Virginia Calloway." said ADA Diane Baronski...

"So moved....Mrs. Calloway, you are free to go... Bailiffs remove Mr. Schlapp's badge and gun and place him in custody..." said Judge Wong...
"I'll be damned..I'm being arrested....I don't believe it!" said now former Detective Schlapp..




"Well I'll be damned... Mikey? It was you? All this time..Right under my nose." said Lt. Tragg.

"That's usually the way it always is... Thank you Yvette."said  ADA Diane Baronski.

"Thank you for indulging me."said Yvette.



Virginia and Matthew celebrated their freedom with a loving kiss


that lasted a lot longer than most....


''Some Bedsprings are going to be squeaking tonight.." I said.
"No doubt...They've both been locked up for weeks and haven't seen each other."said Bee Bee.

''Wow, alls well that ends well."said Kahlil.
"You did a great job Ms. Jade." said Sofia.
"One person doesn't think so...He's headed this way.."said Jade.


"You withheld crucial evidence... You're under arrest for obstruction of Justice!" snarled Lt. Tragg.

"Leave her alone...She was doing her job..Her legal job...She in no way got in your way because you were nowhere to be found  investigating a damn thing...If you had of, you would have caught the real killer, one of your own detectives. Instead you wasted my time and everybody involved...Now if you don't want me blabbing that to the press..I suggest you back off of her."said ADA Diane Baronski.


Lt. Tragg was a s red as a beet....He stormed off in a huff...He hated Diane Baronski....

"This looks like two times today I have to thank you Diane."said Yvette.
''We are even...You saved me from prosecuting a weak case and looking like a fool....See ya around Yvette!"said Diane, who smiled and walked away.


EPILOUGE-


In the Judges Chambers, the door was locked..
"Ummmmmmmmm now we can relax...."said Judge Wong as she and Pinkney Bach kissed passionately..
"Now we have some time to spend alone together!" said Pinkney.
Kissing her and helping her out of her clothes with no protest from her..
They were making love on her new soft couch...for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...totally oblivious to anything going on outside of the chambers..




Michael Schlapp was convicted of First Degree Murder and sentenced to Life , no parole...He joins other former detectives, Dominic Evans and Phil Marlow in Segregation at Stanga State Prison..It is the only place he is safe.

*******************************************    ************************************


We all relaxed at a new rooftop coffee shop that opened not too far from where we lived...It was that rare afternoon that all of our neighbors could hang out.

"Liv this place is nice.."said Ms. Yvette..
''Yeah, this is a real nice, Chill Out spot." said Gary.
''Danny and I have got to come here, next time he has a morning off."said Jade.

"Yes, I thought you'd like it..If you ever really need a break from our favorite cop...Here is the place to have coffee and commiserate and it's just a stones throw from where we all live." said Olivia.

"Yeah, real nice and convenient!" added Donnie Ray.
"And you always need a break from old Lt. Tragg." laughed Beverly...

"He wasn't the problem on this last case...believe it or not Bev...It was Detective Mike Schlapp." said Sofia.
"Yeah, he made Lt. Tragg look good and that's hard to do...I'm so glad he's going to jail."said Bee Bee
''Yeah that's one less pest to deal with." I said.
"Maybe this girl Lt. Tragg is dating will mellow him out."said Kahlil.
"Nah, he'll find someway to mess it up...He still gets handsy with the female ADA's." said Nelson.

"Yeah, I thought Britt was going to slap his face last week."said Josie.
"I've seen that Boyfriend of hers, he'll snap Lt. Tragg in half."said Olivia and Beverly's intern, Bresha.
''He almost did last year in Sam Mothers.." said Jazzy...
''I would have paid money to see that." said Dabnis.
''Me too!"said Ray
"Stoppppppppp" laughed Olivia and Beverly's cousin, Kayla.

"Ouuuuuuu I like it here...They have Churros." said Jessica.
"Here come our coffee's." said Chip...

A Plate full of Churros arrived 
and 19 cups of hot steaming coffee followed...



And we all enjoyed a nice cool breeze that blew by as we enjoyed our coffee and each other.. Nice ending to a long case.

No comments:

Post a Comment