Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Different Worlds


 THE NEXT DAY-

Judge Julie Wong walked passed the Judge's Chambers...She opened her door and was pulled in..

"OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she gasped..
It was Attorney Pinkney Bach...


He kissed her passionately....

As soon as she realized who it was she began kissing him passionately also...

"Ummmmmm, I haven't seen or heard from you in a week and I haven't been able to get you off my mind..." he moaned..

"Awwwwww I'm sorry. You missed me?" she giggled..

"YESSSSSSSS!" he moaned slowly....


He lifted her robe up and her short dress and dug his hands deep into her panties..

"Ummmmmmmmmmm.." he moaned.

"Pinkney...I have a court date in one hour....You -You can't stay in here..the door isn't locked." she said.

He slipped her panties down..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY!" she gasped.


He slipped her panties down, unzippered his trousers and entered her slowly...Lifting her petite body up!!!

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu, you feel so damn good." he said.

'OUUUUUUUUUU PINKNEY, so do youuuuuuuuuu!" she said. She shook her head...She couldn't believe he had held these kind of feelings for her...She couldn't believe she had developed feelings for him..She was trying to fight them but she couldn't.. She had an intense orgasm...Her legs were shaking and her head was turning from side to side.

They made love in the corner for THIRTY MINUTES! before Pinkney came with wild abandon...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" he moaned.


"Put me down you ,you horny toad!" she said and giggled like a high school girl...She felt surprisingly refreshed and relaxed. She was relieved that he had finished fast....She didn't want to make it a habit of making love in her chambers.

"Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuu, you are so damn big!!! and hard!" she said...



"Can I see you tonight?" he asked.



"Sure...Now go!  I have to prepare for a hearing!" she said and giggled as she fixed her clothing....She hadn't felt like this, well, Never!, she thought to herself.


They kissed again at the door for a few minutes...She eased herself out of his embrace.

"You have to go now." she said.


I brought Kahlil a tumbler of coffee.

"Where are the girls?" I asked.

"They're coming...They are with our clients." said Kahlil.

"Mannnnnn have you seen Judge Wong lately?" I asked.
"Whooooooooooooo Home slice, who you tellin? She is hot...New Hairstye, different glasses...I never knew...I never noticed her before.."said Kahlil.
"LAWWWWD!!! She is saying a taste..Myyyy goodness." I exclaimed.
"Here comes everybody." said Kahlil.


''Hey Guys...Here we are."said Ms. Yvette.
"Judge Wong has had a complete makeover."said Sofia.
"I know, she looks good...I heard she has a boyfriend."said Bee Bee.
"She must...she's gettin that good thing and she done leveled up.."said Virginia, which had all three women giggling conspiratorially...
"Yeah ,well let's hope she feels good enough to give us low bail."said Matt , measuring the seriousness of the situation..
Assistant District Attorney Diane Baronski was prosecuting the case...

Lt. Tragg sat next to her..He rubbed her legs a little bit and then slyly slipped his hands up her skirt..
She politely removed his hands..

"Cut it out!" she said softly ,but sternly...

He had a pleased as punch look on his face....He was a red as a beet!
ADA Diane Baronski  argued that one or both of our clients was guilty of murdering a Detective, a man with 25 plus years on the force and because of the seriousness of the crime, they should not be released on bond..





We argued passionately that neither of our clients had a prior criminal records, that they were both business owners and pillars of the community and not flight risks...

Judge Wong listened intently to our arguments , she thought about it and then she ruled..

"Although both sides make very compelling arguments..This is a very serious crime...The Murder of a police officer and I can not in all good conscience, release the defendents on bail if only for their own safety. I am ruling that they be held without bail until their trials." she said.

We were stunned...Judge Wong usually ruled in our favor..This was like the first time she hadn't.

"Oh My God!!!! I don't believe it!"said Bee Bee.
"I 'm so sorry Virginia, Matt" said Sofia.
"It's not your fault baby, you guys did the best you could."said Virginia.
"Cop kills an unarmed Black man...or woman, they get paid administrative leave, kill one of them ,you get held with no bail." grumbled  Matt..

I said nothing.. Matt was right of course....But right now there was nothing we could do about the situation.
"Damn man...I was certain we were going to get a real low bail." said Kahlil.


"We can't waste time crying over spilled milk , we've got work to do...To free them for good."said Yvette.


"Good Luck with that."snickered Detective Mike Schlapp...who walked by and overheard us talking.

We all wanted to knock that smirk off of his face..

ADA Diane Baronski grabbed her briefcase and walked out into the hallway briskly...She said nothing to us..


Her boyfriend, ADA Jake Patais, aka "Lawyer Bae" walked up....


They kissed passionately....

"How was your day today?" he asked in between kisses..

''Fabulous..let's go home." she said.

"She's nine years older than him, but she's got him wrapped around her little finger.."laughed Bee Bee.
''The Power of the PANTAYS! as our friend Beverly would say..She must have him climbing up the wall.."laughed Sofia..

" Or he could have her climbing the walls." laughed Bee Bee.

Sofia laughed.


Judge Wong walked out of her courtroom...She seemed like she was in another world..She looked very serene..

"Yeah, she's got a man! Most definitely." I said.
''And he's puttin it to her!" agreed Kahlil.
Ms. Yvette smiled..She had overheard both conversations..She just smiled and shook her head.

II-


Ms. Jade walked around the now closed Art Gallery...


She looked at the ledgers carefully and at all of the manifests... She had spent the morning questioning all of the employees of the gallery about the events leading up to the Art Thefts and detective McCoulough...She assured them that they would all be back to work soon and that Ms. Yvette and us were going to give their bosses an aggressive and thorough defense.

We were all at this very moment at work,










Researching and working hard on our upcoming case.....

Ms. Jade continued to walk around the gallery, she thought it was pretty and she was interested in buying some artwork herself..

Jade continued to walk around...She heard footsteps... She pulled her .40 Caliber pistol and cocked it..
At the same time, she found herself staring down the barell of a Glock!



It was Detective Mike Schlapp.

''What are you doing in here?" he yelled.


"I'm an Investigator..I'm working for Attorney Yvette Jones Lockwood, Keith And Beatrice Jones, Sofia Garcia -Ahmed and Kahlil Ahmed, Attorneys for MCCLUSKEY/COZEN/CONNOR & PRATT." she said, pulling out her employee ID and P.I.'s license.
"I could bust you for breaking and entering...That could get your license pulled." he said.

Jade produced the building keys and the pass key...

"I didn't break in here..I walked in here and these keys were given to me by Matthew and Virginia Calloway." she said.

"Look, we don't have to fight baby....I've been uh checking you out ever since I first saw you in Sam Mother's the other day with Lawyer lady... You could be nice to me and uh maybe we could uh work somethin out...You know what I'm sayin?" he whispered..  He moved into Jade's personal space..

He had a massive erection, his trousers were standing out like a circus tent.. Jade noticed it..

"You could use a breath mint..and uh I don't think your supervisor would like you coming on to me like this..Lieutenant Danny Ho...
.I'm his girl..." said Jade.

His erection drooped at that and his emotions turned to embarrassment , then rage..

'' WELL, IT IS MY JOB TO INVESTIGATE THE ART THEFTS , NOT YOURS ...NOW LEAVE BEFORE I BUST YOU FOR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE." he bellowed.

"I've got all I needed from here anyway...Byyyyyyeeeeee and don't forget about getting that breath mint..Your breath smells like fresh urine!" said Jade as she turned and left..


He stood there totally humiliated...He angrilly stomped his foot and jumped up and down like a petulant child..

THE NEXT TWO DAYS!-





Kahlil and I visited with Matthew Connaway at the House of Corrections where he was being held..



Yvette, Bee Bee and Sofia visited 
Virginia Calloway at



Valhalla Women's Correctional Center, where she was being held.

Our work continued...I personally wanted to get in a courtroom...but I realized before we could go into any courtroom, we had to do the down and dirty work of being an attorney...

III-



It had been a busy couple of days...We were working harder on this case than most, or at least it seemed like that.

Yvette was sitting on the bed in her red lace baby doll...
"Oh My Godddd..."said Gary, his eyes nearly bulging out of his head.....

He began undressing hurriedly and pulled Yvette to him and began kissing her passionately..




"OHHHHHHH VETTTIE....OHHHHHHHH ANYTIME YOU NEED ME JUST CALL!" GARY MOANED.

Yvette smiled..

"I did!" she laughed


Their new smart bed was so soft, so comfortable..and moved with the movements of both of their bodies...They both actually looked forward to making love most nights...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Yvette...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." moaned Gary.



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Garyyyyy, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned...

"Vettie, I love you , I just love you soooo much.." moaned Gary, beside himself with lust...

He had gone from lifting her up and long stroking her..

"Ouuuuuu Gary, I love you too...I love you so much! You don't even understand how much I love youuuu." she cooed.

to throwing her back on the bed and laughing gleefully as he stroked her.....Her arms around his neck...her head turning from side to side....both of her legs just shaking furiously....

To finally mounting her in bed, making sweet, slow love to her....



Yvette had had three to four intense orgasms in the EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of lovemaking...

She was embarrassed at the noise both she and Gary were making...She hoped her neighbors couldn't hear the two of them...



The bed was quiet..It didn't squeak like their old bed and the headboard barely shook...

She was just embarrassed at the noise she was making....Gary was driving her out of her mind...

She was driving him out of his mind too!

Gary didn't seem like he wanted to stop....but soon he couldn't help it...He came and he came hard like a flowing gusher..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned....

They continued kissing....

"Did you like that daddy?" asked Yvette...

"Ouuuuu I loved it baby.." moaned Gary

Gary lay in between her legs with his head resting on her breasts.. Both of them were drenched in sweat....

"Now what's really bothering you? This case getting to you?" he asked.

Yvette looked over at her clock...




"It's gotten very personal Gary.I hate that smirking Detective Mike Schlapp...He's worse than Lt. Tragg if that's possible."whispered Yvette...

"He's an idiot! I wouldn't worry about him too much." he whispered...



"Anybody that makes Lt. Tragg look good, can't be a good person" she joked  as she got up and walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water...

"You're good , the best I've ever -" he said.



"Don't-  I know......"she giggled..

"Well, it's true after all.."laughed Gary.


"You wanna do it some more? asked  Yvette..

Gary pulled her to him and kissed her gently and ran his hands into her panties...

"You have to ask?" he whispered and laughed raffishly...

"No you horn dog!!!..I already know."Yvette laughed...

"OUUUUUUUUUU! OH MY GOODNESS, YOU ARE SOOOOO HARD! GARY!!! OUUUUUU! You don't make any sense.." laughed Yvette..

"Neither do you!" said Gary, laughing raffishly...

They wound up back on the bed...Making sweet love for Another THREE HOURS or so...

"Ummmmmmmmmm you never.....you never get enough do you?" she asked..

"No, I don't...you've got me spoiled...All this good lovin.." he said..

"I knowwwwwwww!" Yvette giggled....

"OHHHHHHHHHHH VVETTTTIE!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU, UMMMMMMMMMMMMM GARRRRRRRRRY!!!!" she cooed.

While they were making sweet love, We were nearby shopping for dinner!


We were finishing up in the supermarket..
"I can't wait to get to court with this case."I said,  as we entered the check out line..
"Don't get too excited...We are up against Diane Baronski  and she's good and if I know right.

She's looking up predicates right now and trying to find someway to discredit what we found and our clients as well.."said Sofia.
''So maybe we better spend tomorrow and the day after going over everything we are going to presente..As if we were her, so we can be ready."said Bee Bee..
"That's a good idea.."said Kahlil..


"Helllooooooooo guys and gals!"came the voice of Ms. Jade.


"JADE!! Where have you been?" asked Kahlil, hugging her..We hadn't seen or heard from her in two days.

"I've been  looking into these Art Thefts.. and following a money trail.. I'm on to something...Someone...A local fence..a high end Fence." .said Jade.

"Ouuuu ...Maybe you have a line on the actual killer" said  Bee Bee.

''I hope so... The information I have is disturbing... This man may have had the help of  a cop possibly..I just don't know who.."said Jade.
I immediately pulled out my phone.
"I'll call Ms. Yvette right now."I said.
"Uhhhh it's been a long day...Let's not bother Ms. Yvette right now..We can talk to her tomorrow, Nothing she can do today.."said Sofia.


"We are having dinner at our house tonight..Join us Jade." said Kahlil..


We joined Sofia and Kahlil at their home for dinner..

The smell of steaks on the grill propogated the room....

Five Baked Potatoes
A Huge Salad

And a Nice Port of Wine that Bee Bee and I supplied rounded out our meal..

"Sofia, Kahlil...Everything is just Delish..."said Bee Bee..

"Thank you Girlfriend...We should do this more often.."said Sofia..

"I know...Even though we are next door to each other...I miss us all being in the same building."said Bee Bee..

"Oh I do too." said Sofia.

"We live next door to each other...We are practically in the same building ." I said. "But I know what you mean." I said.

"That will be great...Kahlil, Sofia, your house is beautiful and dinner was excellent..Thank You."said Jade.
"Yes, thank you...This beats being in Sam Mothers tonight and being harrassed by Lt. Tragg and his asshole detective friend."I said.
"Thank you two again for a beautiful night." said Bee Bee

"Awwwww you know you are all always welcome."said Sofia.

"You're all  quite welcome Jade." said Kahlil..

IV-


While we were  all enjoying dinner , someone else was finishing his dinner and making a phone call.




''Ever had really good Fetticuine Alfredo?   I'm tellin ya , you don't know what you're missin..I got this from this restaurant named Mama's..It's good, but my Aunt Connie in the Bronx makes this White sauce that'll knock your socks off....Hey listen...I can't move these pictures ,not in Philly....every swinging dick is leanin on all of my fences..They're too hot here...I'm going to have to take em out of town and try and sell em there.. Atlanta, maybe D.C. Lotta Mouliyans in both places, they'll be interested in this..I gotta find the right connect though..To move these two pieces of art.

"Look, when I get paid, you'll get paid..You shoulda never have iced that cop though...I don't care if he was gettin close...You could have smoothed him over with an offer of more money than he'd make in a year,why did you have to kill him?

''What? he found out my name? well how did he do that? And he knew you was involved?/ You got sloppy man...He wouldn't listen to you? You made him an offer...Oh well, you had to do what you had to do!  

"Hey look, some chick..Asian Chick has been askin around...Asking the wrong questions...gettin a little too close. She works for them lawyers...The ones defending the two owners of that Gallery...She's got to go....Don't you do it..Bring in somebody...I'll zell you the dough...Have em do it clean and quick..

I'm goin outta town tomorrow...Maybe I can get a connect...We all get paid...Okay? see ya in a few."

said the man.


THE NEXT MORNING, we were finishing up our breakfast in Sam Mother's diner.

"Today we have to look at evidence." I said.
"All they have is that gun, registered to Virginia mfound in the dumpster behind the building."said Sofia.
"It has no prints or DNA on it.. It was bleached down..."said Kahlil.
"How nice....So if someone went to the trouble of bleaching it down..Why not file off the registration numbers too? And why toss it in your own dumpster on your property?  This wreaks of set up!"said Bee Bee..

"It does....We need a Ballistics report and we need to look at the Autopsy report."said Yvette.
"I'm on it.. I'll head over to the M.E.'s office." said Jade.
Detective Mike Schlapp sat in a corner by himself.. He eyed the lawyers and their investigator Jade , who sat with them...

He was furious about Jade spurning his advance and telling him he had bad breath.... he prayed that we lose our case and usher the two curators to death row....

But he was especially furious about Jade Lee.. His hatred for her rivaled the hatred , Lt. Tragg had for her..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments:

Post a Comment