Monday, May 24, 2021

Coitus Interruptus



Once again, we found ourselves in the building they called ''Big Fed"...We were in their stylish Dining Hall...

My wife Olivia smiled at me...

"I know you're happy!" she said.
"You know I am...When you said we had a meeting here...I put it on my calender." I said smiling..


I loved the food here in this federal courthouse... Their cook, at least one of them must have come from Louisiana...They made the best Shrimp and Cheese Grits in the area.

Beverly smiled at her husband, Nelson...

"Treating yourself today huh?"she said, smiling..
"Yes indeed..Why not?" he laughed..

He was having steak and eggs....


Josie smiled.

"You would think we came here to eat, rather than a meeting with U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums." she said.
"Ouuuuuu" said our intern, Bresha Williams, the young attorney who was interning with us....and who like Beverly, Olivia and Josie were having

Fluffy Pancakes
Hash Browns
Sausage
and hot coffee..

We were waiting for U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums, an Arrogant yet brilliant U.S. Attorney who we went up against months ago in three deadlocked  trials before we finally got an acquittal...He was brilliant and tenacious and I at least didn't relish going up against him any time soon.

For his part...He had a new found respect for us...After going through four grueling trials with us and eventually losing he too didn't wish to see us in court anytime soon...No today, he wanted a favor..

He saw us and walked over to our table with just his coffee..

"Good Morning, Olivia, Beverly, Donnie Ray, Nelson and Josie...I see you have new staff?" he asked.

"This is Bresha Williams, She recently graduated from Middleton Law School in Bayside and passed the bar.."said Olivia.
"Pleased to meet you."said Bresha.
"She's Interning with us." said Beverly.


"Well pleased to make your acquaintance as well...Olivia, you do keep very attractive woman around you." he remarked.


looking from Beverly to Josie to our intern, Bresha.

"You said you needed a favor Todd, from us?" asked Olivia.

"I'd think we'd be the last people you'd want to see." said Nelson.

"Actually you guys are exactly who I wanted to see." said Todd and he place a glossy photo on the table.


"This is my present girlfriend...her name is Natasha Smith....She's a model and an actress....We've been seeing each other for a little while..She was seperated from her husband..pending a divorce...On the eve of her and her husband's divorce...He was shot to death!!! She feels as though she is in imminet danger of being arrested and charged with his murder...She's no killer Liv...Now even though I'm an attorney I can not be involved in this case...So I came to you guys, the best Defense Attorneys money can buy for my money...I want you to represent her...I can pay you." he said.

"That's always nice...But you said she hasn't been charged yet..." I said.

"No but that clown, Lt. Tragg has been breathing down her back...He's questioned her three times...She feels she is his number one suspect.....I know this girl...She's no killer..Please go talk to her...Here is her phone number and her address.."said Todd Dellums.
Olivia took it...

"Okay! But if she hasn't been charged or arrested there really isn't any need for us to see her ,except to give her our information and tell her to call us if she is in fact arrested." said Olivia.


"Could you please? She'd feel a lot better knowing she had legal representation..."said Todd.

"Okay...We'll go see her tommorrow." said Olivia.


"Thank You Olivia....I owe you guys...." he said.. He looked at Bresha.

"You're interning under some great attorneys...." he said as he got up and walked away..

"He's a charmer.." said Bresha.
"He is...but he can be a bit of a control freak.. Our friend Bee Bee

was engaged to him before she met Keith...They broke up because she insisted that she wanted to go to law school and he didn't feel as though she needed to if she was going to be his wife/" said Beverly.


And He used to date a friend of ours named Aida. She's a U.S. Attorney too..


He broke up with her because she refused to move in with him." said Josie..


"Oh Wow, a Neandrathal...Why is it the cute ones are always either assholes or neandrathals?" asked Bresha.

"That my dear is a question, even I can't answer." laughed Olivia...
"Glad to know he's gotten over Aida...I thought he was going to ask us about her."said Beverly.
"No, he's got a new love now..." said  Nelson...

"Yeah and she's a model...Probably a lot more controlable." I said.


We all laughed as we continued eating our meals....

II-


Turns out we didn't need to decide when we were going to visit Natasha Smith... She came to us...

We had gone home...

"I think we should all pay this young lady a visit tomorrow." said Olivia , who took her heels off and sat in my lap...
I put my arms around her waste..
Olivia leaned over and gave me a soft and slow kiss...All of her kisses were soft and drove me to near delirium , but I swear this time I heard bells ringing...
The doorbell was in fact ringing.


Alfreda answered the door...

She brought the young lady into our conference room..

"Liv, Bev, guys..this is Ms. Natasha Smith.." she said.

A very shapely and attractive young Black woman walked into our conference room.




"Hi guys...My name is Natasha  Smith.. My Boyfriend, Todd Dellums told me he had talked to you guys and you had agreed to represent me... I decided rather than wait for you to come see me, I should be pro-active and introduce myself to you." she said.

"Well...I admire that...I'm Olivia Bennett-Alexander, this is my husband, Donnie Ray Alexander...He is our investigator.. You probably know my niece, Attorney Beverly West-East and her husband, Attorney Nelson East... That is our Associate Attorney, Josie Boyd and our intern, newly minted attorney, Bresha Williams.." said Olivia.
"Hi Natasha..Pleased to meet you." I said.
"Sit down...Can we offer you coffee?? Water, Anything?" asked Beverly..
"I'll take coffee...Three creams, Three Sugars." said Natasha.



"Hi Natasha,pleased to meet you." said Nelson..
"Hi Natasha."said Josie.
"Hi Natasha."said Bresha.
''Here's your coffee darlin." said Alfreda

as she poured us all steaming hot cups of coffee... Water was already on our table.

"Thank you...I've heard of you guys...You're always in the news...You and some friends just recently got 16 guys released from prison, who were convicted on planted evidence by a dirty cop..." said Natasha.

"Hmmmm Young Lady does her homework."said Nelson.

"Oh Yes...When Todd told me that not only did he know you guys personally, but that he tried a big case against you...I asked him if he could get you guys to intervene on my behalf...I didn't think he'd be able to, but he fooled me...He came through." she said.

"Now..tell us what he came through for..." asked Olivia.


"As you know....I'm a model and an actress...I've been in Music Videos and a few commercials and some guest spots on a few T.V. shows.. I just finished filming a movie with Malinda West out in San-Francisco." said Natasha.

''Malinda West is my sister in law."said Olivia.
''REALLY?? Small World...She told me she was originally from Philly...We had the same manager, Chandler....Chandler Smith....He not only became my manager, but my lover and my husband...He got me photo shoots in the hottest magazines...Recently entered me, against my will in the MS. PANTIES contest...I was first runner up this year...and like I said, spots on T.V. shows...but he had flaws..He was a major gambler..a degenerate gambler and he had debts up the wazoo that I was just beginning to find out about..When we got married, he managed about five other girls and was getting his standard ten percent....Within months all five of the other girls and your sister in law cut ties with him and as I was to find out, He had mounting debts....He owed a Las Vegas Gangster named Rollie Fingers 150 large.
We fled L.A. and came back east.....

He wanted to take the money I got from being in MS.PANTIES and use it to pay off some of his debts..I refused and I went to an attorney Zoey Easter to get a divorce...

She got me a nice settlement... On the eve of our divorce...I was out partying with some friends in Stoleys and Chandler cornered me...He was drunk, very drunk...He begged me to call the divorce off, I refused...He manhandled me a bit.. He said he needed money that some bad guys were after him and they were going to kill him....I told him he made his own bed and he'd have to lie in it..He was so disruptive...The bouncers put him out..." said Natasha.
"Zoey Easter handled my divorce from my first husband....This is just too much of a co-incidence.." said Olivia.
"OH MY GOD!!!" said Natasha.
"Well I know where to start my investigation.." I said.



"Within Two Hours...Chandler was found on the street in front of our condo, Shot to death...
"Two shots to the chest Lieutenant....Nobody heard anything..Shooter must have used a silencer.." said the CSI men....Who couldn't find any shell casings...No prints, No DNA...
"Hmmmmm Looks like a pro. Who is he?" asked Lt. Tragg.
"His name is Chandler Smith, he's an Agent, a talent agent..."said Dr. Hazel Baylor..

I was just driving up, and saw them removing the body.... Naturally, being his estranged wife , I was questioned... In just hours our divorce was to be finalized...Why would I kill him???...It's not like I was inheriting a fortune or anything. He was in debt up to his eyeballs."said Natasha.

''Did you have an insurance policy on him?" asked Beverly.
"We both had insurance policies out on each other, 500 large a piece." said Natasha.
''And there is your motive right there...They'll say you did it for a half a million dollar insurance payment." said Nelson.
''Lt. Tragg has been on my ass everyday since it happened.. He's interviewed me at the station on three occassions and he's been to my girlfriend's home where I'm presently staying. I met Todd in New York City a dew months before...We both were from Philly and we kind of clicked. and we started dating, He knew I was seperated from my husband and how volatile  my marriage was. After Chandler was shot to death,  he told me to get legal representation so that if I am arrested , I have back up immediately...He said, being a U.S. Attorney he couldn't rep me, but he knew people that could...Namely you guys." said Natasha.

"Here is what I want you to do...Go to your girlfriend's house...gather your clothing....Enough for a few days. Find you a hotel or a motel..register under your own name and park your car in their parking lot.
"This is a portal and a burner phone..."said Beverly..


"You'll communicate with us through these and we'll communicate with you...Keep a low profile."said Nelson.
"Josie, you and Bresha go with her...Help her get herself together.."said Olivia..
''We're on it Liv." said Josie.

Bresha was excited just to have a role to play in this drama.

"Awwww thank you guys...I feel better already." said Natasha.

III-

AQUA BAR- THE NEXT NIGHT

"I haven't been in Aqua Bar in awhile...When Bev said tonight was TACO TUESDAY....I just had to come."said Olivia.
"Didn't you two rep the owner of this joint once?" I asked
as we all partook of the Tacos
and Salsa...
''We sure did...The Co-owner....and he was forever grateful.."laughed Beverly...

"And that's why I've always hung around these two...their connections." joked Nelson...
"Look over there at that table Bree...it's Pinkney..." said Josie.
''And he's with Judge Wong...."said Paris..
''I see"laughed Bresha. "I guess she wasn't THAT outraged seeing him in the buff in her office."laughed Bresha, who had told Tony, her current boyfriend the entire story...
''Me thinks she might have liked it." said Tony..

We all fell out laughing..

Pinkney Bach was a changed man, in the few weeks he had been seeing Judge Julie Wong, he had stopped smoking...Had thrown out his stash of Marijuana and had cut his drinking down considerably...
He seemed to be more addicted to her sexy body....

He had taken her to Josie's, Stoleys, Aqua Bar twice, The Mermaid Crab Tavern and Bottom of the C.

Tonight he was staring in her lovely brown eyes..

"Julie...I think I'm...I think I'm falling in love with you." he said softly..

"I love you too Pinkney.." she whispered without hesitation...


They kissed passionately...

"Ohhhhh Pinkney...Let's go home, your place... and make love all night...

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Pinkney moaned...


Their kiss must have been contagious because the lights were dimmed low, slow music was playing and Beverly and Nelson were enjoying a passionate kiss..
at their table..

"Nelson....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you're going to make me cum..." whispered Beverly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm close to exploding myself honey bun..." he whispered..

She removed his hand from under her skirt..It was more than she could take..


Josie and Paris were enjoying a passionate kiss at their table..

"Ummmmmm we are going back to my place tonight, where we can have all the privacy we want and be  as loud as ever." said Josie in between soft kisses...

"Word...I'm with that" said Paris.


And Bresha and Tony were enjoying a passionate kiss..

"Ohhhhhhhh Bresha...Bresha...yu are driving me crazy.." said Tony...

"Just doing my job...trying to make you feel good,." cooed Bresha in between kisses.



Olivia and I were kissing so passionately that I was ready to pay the check and take her home..
Once again I was near delirium and could hear bells..




You know how you can feel a presence hovering around you?...Without seeing or hearing the prescense??

Olivia and I came up for air after a passionate kiss and there was Lt. Tragg standing at our table...Just as he would do at Sam Mother's..

I usually tolerate the man and find him amusing on most occassions, but right now I'm angry!  It's 
nearly midnight...No one is at work...Why is he disturbing us? I think..
My wife Olivia keeps it cool.....

"Working late tonight Lieutenant?" she asks...while wiping her lipstick off of my face and my lapel...


"I happen to be looking for your client.." said Lt. Tragg.


''Really? Client? What Client is that?" asked Olivia innocently.


"Don't get cute Liv....I got it on good word that one Natasha Smith has hired you guys to represent her..."said Lt. Tragg.

"Really? Well that's some pretty sharp detective work Lieutenant.....So tell me, why are we representing this person,??? if we are in fact representing this person....Has this person been charged with anything?" asked Olivia,


"Okay that's how you want to play it? You know better than to tell her to leave town, that would be fleeing , So you told her to register at a hotel or a motel using her rightful name and driving her own car.. I'll find her and then you can pick her up at Central Booking...Yes...I have a warrant for Natasha Smith's arrest...FIRST DEGREE MURDER!!!" he snarled.


Beverly yawned..

"Anybody ever tell you, you could ruin a wet dream?" she asked..


Nelson, Paris and Tony exploded into raucous laughter.....

"That's my girrrlllll, Oh my god...She will say anything!"laughed Josie..
"Oh My God....I can't believe she said that."laughed Bresha.



Lt. Tragg didn't like being the butt of a joke...He was as red as a beet...He angrily stomped his foot and stormed out of the bar....



Olivia hugged Beverly and kissed her cheek...

"That's my niecey poo...I love her!" she said.

IV-

24 HOURS LATER-



"Olivia and Beverly told me to get a Hotel room and register under my own name...But I feel much safer here with you Toddums."said Natasha  Smith.
"You know...they gave you sound advice..but since you are here.." said Todd Dellums


who reached up under her skirt and slipped her panties down and off...

"Ouuu Toddums, you are so fresh....and horny.." she giggled..


They began kissing on the couch passionately....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....AWWWWWWWWWW MYYY GODDD!" moaned Todd Dellums, near delirium...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Natasha cooed...She unzippered his trousers and softly caressed his engorged penis....

Todd was now close to delirium.....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw....OHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Todddddders.." she cooed...

When there came a loud knock on his door....

"OPEN UP POLICE!" barked Lt. Tragg.. "OPEN THE DOOR!!" he barked and loudly banged on the door again and rang the bell several times.


"OHHHHH HELLLL!" yelled an extremely angry Todd Dellums...He pulled his zipper up and fixed his clothes as best he could.




Natasha grabbed her panties and slipped them back on and straightened her dress...


"WHAT DO YOU WANT? WHAT THE HELLL DO YOU WANT?????" yelled a furious, U.S. Attorney Rodd Dellums angrily swinging his door open.

Lt. Tragg was at the door with a warrant..

''We have a warrant for the arrest of Mrs. Smith, MURDER ONE CHARGES....Natasha Smith, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law, you have the right to an attorney, If you do not have one, one will be provided for you...I'm sure you understand these words as I am explaining this to you..Boyyyyys , hook her up!" he said.

One of the overly armed policemen handcuffed her.


"Once again, you have rushed to judgement....After this is over I am going to make sure you are sued for false arrest.." screamed Todd Dellums...


"Is that right counselor??  I'd advise you to take a cold shower...Let's go guys.." said Lt. Tragg as they marched Natasha down the hallway to the elevator.


A seemingly normal day at our office...




Josie, Nelson and Bresha were filing away , three cases each that had been completed..


Beverly was on the phone with another attorney on another case, brokering a deal.



In our kitchen, Alfreda and her boyfriend, Assistant District Attorney, Rockland Cambridge


 was kissing passionately....

Alfreda's top was off and she had opened her pants...Rockland was so excited , he was close to cumming..They were taking a big chance with all of us there...But we had busy all morning and no one had left the conference room...




I had Olivia up against the wall in the front of the office..

"Now where did we leave off last night?" I said ,leaning in for a kiss..
"Ummmmm I don't know...you tell meeeee." Olivia cooed...

AS OUR DOORBELL RANG AND THERE WAS fierce banging on the door!!!


"OHHH WHO IS IT?" yelled an angry  Rockland Cambridge, who thought he had solved the problem of Coitus Interruptus when he handed Lt. Tragg a cease and desist order a few months ago.

Alfreda put her top back on and closed her pants and fixed her hair...She left Rockland in the kitchen and answered the door.

"Uh, U.S. Attorney Dellums?" asked Alfreda.....
"OLIVIAAAAAA, BEVERLY!!!! THAT SON OF A BITCH, THAT CORNY KEYSTONE COPPER, LT. TRAGG JUST ARRESTED NATASHA...AT MY APARTMENT!!!....SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS!!!" he bellowed..He was steaming mad!!!!
"Gee that was quick.., even for him!!!" said Olivia...who ascertained that the only reason he was this mad is because Lt. Tragg interrupted the two of them about to get it on...There was traces of lipstick on his lapel and she could smell the faint smell of Natasha's fragrance on his clothes..
"I'll say." said Beverly, who like her aunt had figured out the same thing..Lt. Tragg interrupted them in the middle of something.
"Well, we've got to go and get her out!" I said.
"Throw me the keys...I'll start up the car." said Nelson..
"WOW!" said Josie.

"Never a dull moment with you guys."said Bresha.
"It's a learning experience huh?" said Olivia, smiling at Bresha.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment