Tuesday, March 9, 2021

The "Attorney"

Gary howled with laughter.....

"Oh My God...Oh My God...So let me remember this...Ohhhh there is no way anybody will pick me for a jury...Hahahahahahahaah and both attorneys picked you for the jury...Hahahahahahahahahahaha." he laughed..

"It's not funny Gary....I'm involved in another trial or about to be...That girl...The Barmaid from Aqua Bar who gunned down that guy outside Aqau Bar Monday Night.." said Yvette..

"Ohhh that case...That's pretty much open and shut...She gunned him down in front of witnesses and then dropped the gun on the pavement and waited for Lt. Tragg and homicide to arrive..There is no mystery there...." said Gary...
"Yeah, but that man raped her two nights before...She was distraught."said Yvette..

"Did she report it? She do a Rape Kit?" asked Gary.

"Yes she did...That very night...They got Semen samples out of her and off her panties and saliva samples off her bra,plus his sweaty fingerprints... she only knew his first name, didn't know his last.."said Yvette..

"Hmmmmm, he was pretty brazen to return to Aqua Bar ,two nights after doing something like that.."said Gary..

"And she was waiting for him and she shot him..."said Yvette..

''Shot him six times, guess she wanted to make sure he was dead huh?" said Gary..

"She was under extreme emotional distress Gary, She had been raped!!" said Yvette..

'Vettie, she had a 48 hour cooling off period...She calmly got a gun and waited for him and lit him up!
There is not a jury in the world that's not going to see that as pre-meditation...Come on...You been a lawyer a long time baby!" said Gary.

"And I've been a woman longer than that..." said Yvette..

"Lawwwd Jesus yes..." he said ,looking at her sexy body in this lingerie as she sat in the bed with him.."what about your Jury duty case.. both attorneys men?" he asked.

"Yes...one of em is Jake Patais..He's the Assistant District Attorney on the case..

The one Bee Bee, Sofia and every other young female attorney calls "Lawyer Bae" siad Yvette..

Gary smiled..

"I know who he is...ADA Diane Baronski has him wrapped around her fingers..

He sends her flowers, pastries, brings her coffee, even on the days when he has a trial..She must be rocking his world in the bed.."said Gary..

"She's rocked a couple of people's world in the bed, James "Jumpshot Jim" Taylor,

who used to be lawyer bae...
Bert Vandenberg, The Private Investigator
and everybody's favorite Homicide Detective, Lt. Tragg, She had em all salivating and going crazy...


Jake Patais knows that I didn't want to be....No lawyer wants to do jury duty..He sees this as some kind of perverse joke.."said Yvette.


"Who is the defense attorney?" asked Gary..


"Old Stewart James.." said Yvette.

Apparently he got a kick out of me being on the jury too! He didn't object..I just knew he would..."said Yvette..

"Stewart James.. Damnnn I thought he was dead or retired at least....Wowww.. So what's the case? Murder?" asked Gary..

"No thank God...Some guy...He wasn't there, has been accused of practicing law without a license. This trial should be over in two to three days.."said Yvette..

Gary laughed...He hugged his new wife of a few months..

"You guys are really in bizzaro land this time..Keep me posted, this is going to be an interesting week. speaking of Rocking worlds, come here and rock my world baby!"said Gary softly.....

Taking Yvette in his arms and kissing her slowly and softly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu gladly..." she said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.." he moaned in his low baritone ,turning her on...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu" she cooed as she lowered herself down on him and began to move up and down slowly...

"OHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDD...OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" moaned Yvette

"OUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSssS!" moaned Gary...

She was so soft, so wet...and smelled sooo good...Gary was in a state of near delirium as he Yvette continued to move up and down slower...


Soon they were lying across the bed, making sweet love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS...

Yvette just swooning and cooing as their bed rocked slowly, softly slamming up against the wall and their headboard rattled..

II-
The next day we were all at work...
Looking at Witness statements and studying the autopsy reports..
"I just can't believe Ms. Yvette got picked for Jury Duty...."said Bee Bee..
"I can't either... No Attorney wants to be part of a jury...They are just polar opposites.."said Sofia.

"I hear the ADA is Jake Patais..."said Kahlil..
"You know...The Pretty Boy you girls all call Lawyer Bae." I said..


I remember the night he first came to Aqua Bar.. A year ago...

He was by himself..

"That's the new ADA...Jake Patais...He's cute."said Beverly West...
"He is...I don't do white boys...but I'd make an exception for him." said Kayla, Beverly's cousin.
"I've dated a few white guys...I'd definitely date him.."said Jazzy..
''He's definitely a babe."said Bee Bee..
"I've heard some of the female attorneys around the courthouse refer to him as lawyer bae."said Sofia


And thus the nickname-"Lawyer Bae" and it stuck...

And the woman who has his heart and another part of his anatomy is nine years older than him...

"Who is the defense attorney?" asked Kahlil.
"Stewart James, remember him? He was a lecturer when we were in PENN Law School.. I loved his classes, his stories.."I said.
"Great Storyteller/" I added..
"I remember him...I thought he had died..or had retired at best..."said Bee Bee..
"I remember him too...What kind of case does Ms. Yvette have?  Murder?" asked Sofia.

"Nah nothing like that...Some guy got caught practicing law without a license.."I said..

Sofia laughed..."Wow, Imagine that!" said Sofia..
Bee Bee laughed too- "Yeah, imagine that!" she said..
"Ahhhh, a case like that will be settled in two days tops and Ms. Yvette will be right back here with us."said Kahlil.
''So in the meanwhile, we gotta hold down the fort." I said..

''We goin out for lunch or we ordering in?" asked Sofia.

"Let's go out...Sam Mothers place!" said Bee Bee.. 

III-

It was the first day of the trial of Wendell Cobb, accused of Practicing Law without a license...


Yvette was the youngest juror there....She was one of Eight women, all of them white and all of them old enough to be her mother...The Four Males were white, three of them old enough to be her father and one the same age as her...Perhaps a year older...She was the only Black person on the jury too!

They all knew she was an Attorney and a few remembered seeing her on Television on the news after some big case..

Because of that they voted unanimously for her to be the jury foreman....

Oh Great! She thought...  The last time she actually served on a jury was when she was in college, before she entered law school, that was years ago...All of the times she got called, she was usually dismissed..Especially when they found out she was an attorney...but not now..

The defendent, Wendell Cobb, was a Black Man, The same age as her.....An Insurance salesman by day and a neighborhood lawyer by night... He charged his neighbors no more than $25.00 dollars and argued traffic tickets, and Small claims cases..He had tried some 100 cases and had never lost.. Yet he had never spent a day in law school...

He was captured by a detective , who did a background check, when he defended one client , accused of a serious crime..Possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute... He defended him and won the case, beating Assistant District Attorney, Chris Garcetti..



He had thrown a hissy fit about losing, tossing his suit jacket up in the air...kicking the chairs and the table..and nearly getting himself held in contempt..

When a background check was done on the "Attorney" and it was discovered that this man had never spent a day in any law school of any kind and in fact ,had a high school diploma and an associates degree in Administration of Justice from Community College..He hit the ceiling...He demanded that Wendell Cobb be arrested and tried..

That was done , but his father, D.A. John Garcetti
said-"You are taking this too personal son...You can't prosecute him...I'm assigning someone else..."

and that's how 

Jake Patais aka "Lawyer Bae" got assigned the case.. Even he thought the case was hillarious..


Yvette found the case fascinating...Particularly this young man, who was obviously very intelligent and very well versed in the law...100 cases...100 wins, no losses..


Meaning he had beaten a lot of seasoned ADA's...but the only one who was known to have lost to him was Chris Garcetti, the D.A.'s son..


which must be hugely embarrassing...

Yvette began to think that this was more like a vendetta, He made the mistake of embarrassing the D.A.'s son...more so than any crusade to stop a wrong doer... On the other hand...Attorneys do four years of college and then another three years of law school.. They shouldn't be competing against a man with a high school diploma  and two years of community college, Still she wondered...Was this guy really a criminal?? He was helping people who otherwise couldn't afford legal representation..He never charged more than $25.00 dollars..So he obviously wasn't getting rich.. He had no priors/.. and the most that would happen to him if convicted would be a fine and maybe...maybe a few months in County jail.
She found herself fascinated..
Jake Patais found that he could barely contain his laughter when presenting his argument... but said still,

"This man , A man I have to admit...I admire...Had no right pretending to be someone he was not..An Attorney...I and all Attorneys, put in four years of college and then an additional three years of law school..That's seven years..Seven years of our lives on hold..It's an insult that this man with a high school diploma and two years of Community College was profiting off of something it took me seven years and much money  in student loans I'm still paying to achieve." he said 


Stewart James, the old master himself.. The Attorney's Attorney began his argument..

"Ladies and gentleman of the jury.....I'm an Attorney myself.. I did four years of college at Dartmouth, an Ivy League institution and I did three years at Penn Law School.. I know how hard it is to become an attorney...

My client here...Graduated from High school, Took Administration of Justice at Community College and earned an Associate's Degree... That is an introductory course that most budding attorneys take when they are undergrads.. He got a job at an Insurance Company, selling policies.. but on his spare time when most guys were at the Bar, watching sports on TV..Chasing women, this man, this remarkable man was at the law library downtown

Reading law books for fun....FOR FUN!!  Most licensed attorneys don't do that..." he said.

The Jury roared with laughter...



"Anything he didn't understand, he looked up on the internet...He had a natural gift of gab and he was remarkably successful 100 times, 100 times !! Think about that...This man, who is self educated..He apparently had been doing this for four years...Has the equvilent of someone who studied for three years in law school..."

"He's not a criminal...He has no priors and he was doing no more than helping people in his neighborhood who could not afford a regular attorney...I could see charging him with a misdemeanor and fining him...but a felony?? Commmeeee onnnnnn..."

"Why are we here? Why are we here? We are here because he embarrassed the D.A.'s son... He beat a seasoned prosecutor , a man who went to four years of college and three years of law school and passed the bar and had the Philadelphia Police Department at his disposal for investigation...

He embarrassed a represenative of the legal establishment.. This man with a High School Diploma and an associate's degree.." said Stewart James.

Yvette loved his opening argument...She would have argued the exact same way...She sat fascinated..

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Jake Patais laughing his head off...This entire case was amusing to him...In every way...



Chris Garcetti was steaming...He sat in the spectators section as red as a beet...Livid!!!!

Yvette just smiled... He stopped her in the hallway after the first days arguments were over..

''Hello Chris." she said.

"Yvette what are you doing on that Jury?" he asked..

"You know, I've been asking myself the same question...I got a summons for jury duty...I was certain I'd be excluded...When They find out I'm an Attorney and that I know the ADA, I'm tossed , but both Jake and Stewart James agreed on me being on the jury...Look at that jury, they're all older than me...They're all white...They made me the Jury Foreman."said Yvette..
"Incredible...Jake is doing this..He thinks this is funny...Ouuuuuuuuuu I could strangle him.."said Chris Garcetti..
"Calm Down Chris ,before you make yourself sick...Go have some cold ones..See you later!"said Yvette as she walked away..


IV-


We all went to Sam Mother's Diner for lunch...

"I wonder how Ms. Yvette is doing in her jury trial." mused Sofia.
"If I know right she's probably laughing her head off, A guy practicing law without a license." I said.
"How does one even do that?" asked Bee Bee..

''Apparently not too well...He got caught."said Kahlil...

We all busted out in laughter!


''So we'll use an extreme emotional distress defense.."said Bee Bee..

"Bae , that won't play...It would have played if she had shot him that night...She waited a full 48 hours and shot him six times in front of witnesses...No Jury in America or elsewhere will buy that!" I said..

"Let's talk to her first...Tomorrow , hear the entire story...Maybe there are parts we haven't heard yet that lead up to the shooting." said Sofia.


"Let's Dummy up...Look who just walked in.."said Kahlil..


It was Lieutenant Tragg...And he couldn't waste a chance to razz us....

"Well loooook who it is... Yvette's boys and girl scouts....She really left you guys with a real loser..
How convenient for her to be on Jury Duty...She doesn't have to take this loser case on...Looks like you kids are on your own and you've got a real loser...She shot the guy in front of witnesses and we have the gun with her prints on it..It's an open and shut case.." laughed Lt. Tragg.

"I must say, No grass grows under your feet Lieutenant!" I said and smiled.

"Things Aren't Always What they seem!" said Bee Bee..
"That's right." said Sofia.
"You're crazy....This is an open and shut case if ever there was one.. You guys are wasting your time defending this girl...I'm telling you.."said Lt. Tragg.

''What would you have us do? She has a right to legal representation...We are giving it to her." said Kahlil.

"You're wasting your time and HERS!" said Lt. Tragg..

''Maybe....but we aren't going to try this case in here while we are eating." I said.. Just then Ms. Jade walked in..
She moved past Lt. Tragg and sat down with Bee and I..

"I heard you've questioned some of the eyewitnesses...You're walking a fine line toward obstruction of justice young lady..." he snarled at her... She was the only one of us he didn't like..

"ARTIE!!! GET AWAY FROM THEIR TABLE!!! LEAVE EM ALONE!! ORDER SOMETHING OR GET OUT!" screamed Sam Mother..

"AGGGHHHHHHHHH! Like I said, you guys have a losing case.." said Lt. Tragg as he walked off..

"I found out some things...but I'd rather not talk about it in here..When we get back to the office, We'll talk." said Jade.

ONE HOUR LATER-


We were back in the office...

''Well, we are back..And Thank God... I can't take Lt. Tragg....He acts like he's trying the case.."I said.
"He's just happy to be sitting next to Britt that's all." said Kahlil..
"He knows if he trys to get handsy with her, her boyfriend will snap him in half.."said Bee Bee..
"Well so much for him....What have you got Ms. Jade? dish girl!" said Sofia.


"Daniel Ballinger was a monster...He was diagnosed as a sociopath while he was in prison..He did five years for the sexual assault of a young woman...She's still in therapy... He wrote to her and called her while he was in prison...Terrifying her...She changed her number and she moved to get away from him...She too was a patron of Aqua Bar...

He raped another woman shortly after he was released from prison for the first crime..He had bought her several drinks and had flirted with her..She spurned his advances and he did the same thing to her, Calling her, stalking her... Stopping by her job... She dropped charges and refused to testify gaianst him.
he was released...I found her and after some talking and cajoling, I got her to make a statement..

I have police records in both cases... I have eyewitnesses...and!!!!! He called our client...Della Avenue , five times Saturday Night after he raped her....

He's a bully, he's a stalker and she put an end to it." said Jade.

"Maybe...Just maybe we can get a jury sympathetic to this line of thinking." I was saying..

"I have only been a lawyer about three years...but I've been a woman a long time...I know how she must feel.." said Bee Bee..
I looked at her rear end and her hips..

"Yes Lorrrrrrrd...You are indeed a woman!" I said, smiling..
Bee Bee giggled -"Oh shuttttttt up!" she laughed..
Sofia giggled...
"Come on guys...Let's go home...It's been a day.." said Kahlil..
-


That afternoon at home..

Bee Bee and I sat on the side of our bed kissing passionately....We both had had had quite a day...


She was sitting on my lap....

"I really think we have a shot at pulling this out...At least making people think.." she said.

"Making people think won't do Della any good, but I know what you mean....I'm gonna do everything possible to get her out of this, as impossible as it looks right now.."I said.


"Awww you are such a sweetie pie...." said Bee Bee..

We kissed some more....

I unhooked  her bra and slowly slipped her  panties off and placed them on the Ottoman at the end of the bed...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu you're too good at this mister..." she said...
In between hot sweaty kisses, in which she unbuttoned my shirt, slipped my suit jacket off and my trousers and socks....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm girl..You aren't bad yourself" I moaned..
We crashed on to our bed....

She engulfed me in warm , slow ,sensual kisses......Soon we were making sweet tender love.....
   Our bed was slowly starting to squeak...our headboard ,slowly slamming against the wall...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Hot Stuff....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby.....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, give it to your  Bee Bee...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu make your Bee Bee cummmmm~!" she moaned.....

"I'll do my very best.. You're my Bee Bee huh?" I asked..

''All yours...YOU KNOW THAT HOT STUFF!!" she said breathlessly...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned..."I like that!" I said..

 FOUR TO FIVE HOURS of good sweet lovemaking passed by without stop...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ,Ohhhh Hot Stuff..don't stop baby, ...ohhhh my godddd!" she moaned...in between wet, sloppy kisses..

"Bee Bee....You ..you are driving me out of my mind..." I howled as we showed no sign of stopping..

  TWO TO THREE MORE HOURS passed by and finally, Bee Bee began to sweat profusely and tears just came streaming from her eyes...



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Keith...This is sooo beautiful.." she said..."Ouuuuuuuuuu."she cooed...

Watching her reach her climax was a beautiful thing...Her eyes got as wide as saucers and you couldn't tell if she was crying tears of joy or what...

I was cumming myself, like a gusher and just shaking...Bee Bee was holding me tight and kissing my shoulder.. 
We lie in each others arms...

"You feel better?"I asked

"A little..but I'm worried about Della" she said..

"Yeah, I know...It doesn't look good right now...but there is always more to this than meets the eye."I said..

"She was bullied, she was terrified just like those other women..." she said...

''But those other women didn't kill him..." I said.

"Maybe they should have!." she said and sighed..
I rolled her over and softly entered her again...She was warm, welcoming and moist.....and her soft skin just tantalized me more...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm one more ride for the night huh hot stuff?" she said ,gazing up at me and smiling... "You love your Bee Bee don't you?" she cooed.

"More than life itself."I said..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!"she said in mock surprise....

The entire time we knew each other in law school, we never talked to each other like this...But then again, unlike Sofia and Kahlil


We hadn't yet made love... Kahlil told me that he and Sofia had made love at least two times when they attended Temple and once every year of law school...

Finally officially becoming a couple on graduation day and renting a motel room.. By the time we moved into our apartment complex , they had been doing it everyday almost...Neither Bee Bee ,nor I was aware of it.

Speaking of Bee Bee-

I began kissing her breasts, her neck and her earlobes...She began kissing my neck and my chest and eventually...my lips...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! OHHHH KEITH, PLEASE.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"she moaned....

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I sighed...

"OHHHHHH HOT STUFF!" she exclaimed.  She started calling me Hot Stuff after the first night we made love and never stopped...That was her nickname for me...
An all night marathon that impressed her.....

 Another TWO TO THREE HOURS passed by..I couldn't get enough and Bee Bee was moaning and cooing and shaking and tears were running down her cheeks..

As she rode me like a surfer rides the waves.......

Like last time... She had had multiple orgasms.. She began blowing in my ear and kissing me softly.....She was  enjoying the ride...as was I..

"OH   MY GOD Keith-AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she moaned...
The bed began squeaking and the headboard began to hit the wall softly at first...

I began to cum and cum hard.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
" I moaned softly and began to shake violently...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm,it's okay baby...It's okayyyyyyyyyyyyy..WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!"cooed Bee Bee as she kissed me softly and held me tightly in her arms...I was still cumming like a gusher.....

I laid in between her legs....She blew her warm breath into my ears and played in my nappy hair...

We both lay there breathing heavy staring at the ceiling , hardly able to catch our breath...

While in the Women's Correctional Center known as ''Valhalla",

our client Della Avenue was having an anxiety attack..



She was having a hard time catching her breath too!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment