Monday, March 15, 2021

Nathan Jones




 Attorneys Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Zoey Easter-Anderson  met to have Lunch...


"Liv and so glad we got to have lunch together...We have both been so busy lately...We haven't had a chance to hang out and dish lately..."said Zoey..


"I knowwwwwww.....How you been girlfriend?" said Olivia..

"Busy as hell, but not like you...In federal court, traveling the country from one end to another.." she laughed.


"We haven't been traveling as much this year...Most of our work has been here in the city..."said Olivia as their pasta arrived..


"Last time I was here...Baby girl 
was getting engaged..." mused Zoey, who like all of Olivia's girlfriends , viewed her beloved niece ,Beverly as her niece too!


''As I recall , you were newly  engaged yourself.." said Olivia.


''Ahhh yes...That seems like it was just yesterday.." gushed Zoey..

"Look at you...Still in love huh?" laughed Olivia..

"YESSSSSs!" laughed Zoey as the two women, friends for years, since Zoey handled Olivia's divorce from her first husband, then millionaire litigator, Elwood Barnes..



She had watched Olivia start her own law firm, first by purchasing  A Duplex..


with Office space and living space on the remaining two floors..

to adding a staff...


Starting with her niece Attorneys Beverly West and Josie Boyd, her first staff members..
Adding me, Donnie Ray Alexander, as investigator and future husband... and finally 

adding Beverly's husband and her longtime protoge', AttorneyNelson East
and Beverly's Mother, Alfreda Johnson as her office manager..

Olivia had a full staff, an office and a place to live...She was soo proud of Olivia..


She had left Philadelphia and gone to New York where she was Co-Counsel for the New York Knicks..She was in a relationship with a damaged Attorney, who  got her hooked on Heroin..She resigned from her job and discovered she was pregnant!!! She lost the baby and she went into intense rehab and went back to her prior job in Philly.at less money...She found true love and got married and slowly worked her way back to the place where she was before ..Senior Associate Attorney...She was happy and fulfilled...


''So what you got goin on lately?" asked Olivia.

"Ohhh a Divorce...The Husband is a real piece of work....Talks down to everybody...Talks to her like she's a child...The minute I met him I knew I had to help this woman...You should have heard how he talked to me.." said Zoey..


"Ohhh myyyyy." said Olivia as they continued to eat.

"I tell you Liv...Divorce is starting to depress me..I want to do other parts of law, other parts of litigation." said Zoey...

"I know what you mean...Murder investigations get to me at times too!" said Olivia.



II-

Halfway across town , another scene is playing itself out..


"Cause of death is two gunshots...One to the chest and a second to the head.." said a crime scene investigator as a photographer took a photo of a man's body , face up on the living room floor of the fancy house..


Two Homicide detectives with latex gloves looked over the body...

"Black male, age 42....six feet even, gunshot wound to the chest and head.." said one detective..

"This is a mice spread...how much do you figure a place like this runs doc?" asked another detective..

"Oh about 200 large..I suppose." said Dr. Hazel Baylor, the Deputy Coroner and Forensic Investigator..

"Any prints?" she asked.


"Oh My god, plenty, DNA too...." said one of the CSI guys..



Lt. Tragg walked in...This time by himself..No four uniformed policemen with him...

"Okay boys what do we got?" he asked.


"His name was Walt Lancaster...He  was a high priced investment banker... Dude is loaded.. He has a very popular PODCAST on investments.." said the detective..

"Yeah and he's on TV too!" said another detective..


"YOU GUYS INVEST?" asked Lt. Tragg, kneeling down and looking at the body.

"I got a few things goin in the market."said one detective...

"Yeah, me too!" said the other detective...


"Anyone else live here?" asked Lt. Tragg...


"His estranged wife...They were going through a divorce...And she's uh nowhere around."said Hazel, who hated herself for saying this.


Lt. Tragg looked through the closets in the bedroom...

"Hmmmmm, it looks like she was moving out of here..Half of her things are gone..No Bras , No panties, no stockings...No shoes. Just a few dresses and coats..." he said..

"Can I remove the body?" asked Hazel..


"Yeah....Anybody got a present address and or phone number on the wife?" asked Lt. Tragg..
Hazel motioned for her people to put the body in a bodybag and prepare it for transport..


The body was put in a white bodybag and strapped to a gurney and rolled out.. Another murder in the big city...


While halfway across town, Olivia wandered back to our home..


"Hey Guys...I'm home...What's been going on?" she asked.

" Bae and I just finished our successful litigation today in court.." said Beverly..
"This was the first time the two of us worked together as a team since our days as Public Defenders" said Nelson..

"I had a litigation today too in court....Very successful...I guess we can all relax for a few days huh?" said Josie.

''Great..Yes, I guess you guys can rest....Take five tomorrow.."said a smiling Olivia.

I put my arms around Olivia's waste.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmph, look at you." I said..


''You love this dress don't you?"said Olivia..
"Ummmmmmm I love you in this dress..Ummmm." I whispered in her ear...

"I knowww, you can't seem to keep your hands off of me today..." laughed Olivia.


Alfreda walked into the conference room..

"Hey Livy...I'm going to head home now.." she said..

"Oh sure...Go ahead!" said Olivia.
Alfreda's boyfriend, Assistant District Attorney Rockland Cambridge walked in the conference room..

''Hey Liv, guess who's back in town and at the District Attorney's Office..Nate Jones..He started today...but he's been around for about a week.." he said.
Olivia 
and Beverly both got the strangest looks on their faces.
"Who's Nathan Jones? You two seem like you know him." I asked.


"Yeah who is he?" asked Nelson...

III-


Olivia and Beverly remembered him...

"When I left the Public Defender's Office and went to work for Bach and Bach...He was the only Black Male Attorney on staff...Naturally..we became good friends and allies..Even tried a few cases together.
He was brilliant, Handsome and Attractive...

I was going through my divorce...and I was pregnant.. He told me..
"I know just the lawyer for you...She's brilliant..Her name is Zoey..Zoey Easter.." he said..

"She's my fiance." he said.

"That's how I met Zoey...through him...Zoey began working on my divorce....We became fast friends, not just Attorney and client..

Those three helped me on many a lonely night...As you recall, I was working a big case myself..A High profile  Murder case...

I had a miscarriage and was in the hospital....They would have called another attorney to finish off my case, another attorney who didn't know how I did things..Another attorney who didn't understand my strategy..."said Olivia..

"He called me...I was still at the Public Defender's Office...I had interviewed for a position at the Department of Immigration in D.C." said Beverly.

"I've heard so much about you Ms. West....Your Auntie needs you...She's in the hospital...She passed out after trial..She needs you to finish this trial..You're the best one to do it.." he said.

"He was cute...He and I went over Auntay's meticulous trial notes, Witness statements , Autopsy reports, the works.. We had a three day break... I came in and finished the case...Won an acquittal...
I went to visit Auntay in the hospital...I had to give her the bad news that she had lost the second baby..
She was so hurt...and that more determined to start her own law firm and leave Bach and Bach.." said Beverly..

"I hear you have an offer to go to D.C. to work in the Immigration Department..You know..that's not you...You're a Criminal Defense Attorney like your Auntie..You should be her partner..She's leaving Bach and Bach...So Am I..I'm going to work in the D.A.'s office until I get an offer from a bigger better firm..but you need to have your auntie's back...Like she's always had yours." he said.
"He put the thought in my mind to be Auntay's partner in this law firm she was starting..She hadn't purchased this building yet...but she had already signed the  articles of corporation and had gone about cultivating future clients.." said Beverly..


"I remember it like it was yesterday...Bev and I met in that park right across the street, a few weeks before..



"I pointed to this building we are in right now..and I said..

"See that Building across the street...I just bought it....The downstairs is our office..The upstairs is our new home...It's been fully renovated to my specifics...That's our new home..If you want to live with me. It's already been furnished.. We'd be on the The second floor and the floor above ,.I may rent it  out...I don't know yet... I have 125 clients on retainer.. I'm going to start out pretty good."said Olivia,.
"You need a partner...You can't do that all by yourself...You need me... I can bring some clients over too on retainer..I went to D.C. to have that interview..I turned it down...I'm going to throw my lot in with you Auntay...As your partner.. That new girl Mr. Kevin introduced to us, Josie

She can be our Office Manager..and I know you're going to hire that new man from New Orleans you met..Donnie Ray, the cop..


You can rent the upstairs to him and me and you can live on the first floor above the office." she said.
"I laughed...You've got it all figured out huh...It makes sense..PARTNER!" said Olivia...
"So what happened to Nathan Jones?" I asked.


"His engagement to Zoey didn't fare as well as Me and Beverly...



They broke their engagement off..Nate Jones left the District Attorney's Office....In a year , he was in Atlanta at a big time firm and Zoey was in New York , working with the New York Knicks as their Attorney and involved with a White Attorney and with a Heroin Habit.." said Olivia.
"Wow that was some story...In had no idea you had such a history with him...He and I used to play Racquetball at the gym...That's how I know him..."said Rockland..


"Bev and I knew him...but my divorce attorney, Zoey has an even more comprehensive history with him.."said Olivia.


''Well the good news is Zo doesn't go to court as much as we do...She won't be blind sided by running into him anytime soon.." said Beverly..

"Yeah, that's good...Nothing like being blindsided by an old flame." said Josie.
"You girls are full of stories." said Nelson..

"I was getting ready to say the same thing." I laughed..

IV-

That night in our room, I couldn't keep my hands off Olivia..


I kissed her several times..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu ,you really like me in this dress don't you?" laughed Olivia..

"I do..." I said..


"Ouuuuuu, well help me out of it..." she said..

"Ummmmm with pleasure.." I said.


We kissed passionately...I ran my hands down into her soft silky panties..and kissed her continuously..


"Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ,look at you.." she laughed...
."Ouuuuuuuuu.." she screamed... I lifted her up..Slowly slipped her panties down and entered her slowly....She continued to laugh...

''Ohhhh my goodness Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I thrusted inside of her slowly at first and then faster...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she cooed..her soft ,warm breath blowing across my face...

She held me for dear life as I continued stroking her masterfully...

"Ummmmmmmmm ohhh my...oh my....OH MY ..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"I love you so much Liv...Oh my god..."I moaned..

"I love you too...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you don't even understand...You can't begin to understand how much I love you.." she cooed..
I couldn't stop, nor could I get enough....
Olivia's body was trembling...shaking and she was holding on to me for dear life..

 "Ummmmmmmmm ohhh my...oh my....OH MY ..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhh"was all I could utter..
There was a nice full moon out on this spring night...Beverly and Nelson had worked together on a case and were successful... Josie had a litigation in a board room that went great...She was growing in leaps and bounds.. Tonight was a night of celebration..
Tonight Olivia and I were making up for lost time...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray, somebody could walk by and see us..."Olivia cooed

We were right by the window stroking..but the lights were out and we were on the top floor...
I couldn't bring myself to stop....
"Ummmmmmmmm..ouuuuuuuuuu.."I moaned..

"My goodness....that mini skirt really turns you on doesn't it?" she giggled...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yessssss..."I said softly..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are hittin mama's spots..." she cooed...
We finally made it to the bed...where we began moving in a slower motion.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Olivia, almost sounding like a cat in heat...

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of slow sweet love making slipped by.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..You are outdoing yourself tonight...ouuuuu you are showing off in this bed...Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyy" she cooed..her soft ,warm breath blowing across my face...

"It's been a few days...I needed this.." I cried out...

"Ohhhhhh I know...I know....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu take what you need baby.." she cooed..

ANOTHER HOUR AND A HALF passed by...

Olivia began to have an intense orgasm... and I began to cum so hard..I felt like the life was seeping out of me......
Olivia gave me a wet sloppy kiss...She continued kissing me while we laid  there drenched in our sweat....
 I found myself mounting her again....

''Ouuuuuuu you are liking this daddy.." she moaned..

"Yes I ammmmmmm.." I said..

"I'm liking it toooooooooooooooo.." she moaned softly.

TWO MORE HOURS slipped by earnestly...

I came unexpectedly and hard....Olivia's body trembled and tears flowed freely down her face...

Finally, we both realized we had no more gas in the tank...We smiled at each other and drifted off to sleep..
But while we relaxed...

At Central Booking ..


In the "Fishbowl" the nickname the detectives gave to the interrogation room..


A Young Black woman sat in the interrogation room at her wits end..

"I'm telling you..I did not kill my husband...you've got it all wrong.." she said.


"Your fingerprints are all over the place and DNA as well.." said Lt. Tragg...

''Are you really that stupid? Of course my prints and DNA are all over the place..We were married..I lived there.." said Sherry Lancaster...."I didn't even know he was dead until you came to arrest me." she said.

"That's enough Sherry...Don't say anything else.. I'm Zoey Easter for the defense...You are either going to charge my client or release her." said Zoey.


"She is being charged..." said Lt. Tragg, relieved that it was neither Olivia and Beverly or Yvette Jones and her crew that was here...
"Sit tight Sherry...I'm going to get you arraigned tomorrow and I'm bringing help.." said Zoey..


"What do you mean Help, aren't you her mouthpiece?" asked Lt. Tragg,

"I'm her Divorce attorney...I'm bringing a Criminal  Defense Attorney to rep her tomorrow."said Zoey as she left..


Lt. Tragg frowned... He wondered who she was bringing...  GUESS WHO?

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment