Thursday, March 18, 2021

Unidentified Male


 It was the city's newest bar....


Assistant District Attorney Nathan Jones figured there would be no chance of running into somebody he knew here..

He wondered if she'd even show...Then he looked and saw her coming through the door..


Attorney Zoey Easter.-Anderson...Her married name.. he had to get used to that name...

"Hi Nathan!" she said.


"It's uh Mrs. Anderson now right?  I see your husband is an Attorney too!" said Nate..

"Yes he is..He was working at the Innocence Project when I met him...Now he's at a Private Firm.."said Zoey....
"Here come our drinks.." he said..



Zoey's eyes lit up...

"You remembered....G& T... Gin and Tonic..."laughed Zoey...


His drink of choice, Vodka arrived..


''Zoey...I've missed you..Help me to catch up with your life.." said Nathan Jones...


"Nate, after you left...I lost myself for a time being... I did get that dream job, Chief counsel for the New York Knicks...For awhile..I kept a place here in Philly and a place in New York...The money was incredible...You wouldn't believe it and there were incentive bonuses....I met and began dating Assistant District Attorney Ethan Proud..

"He would commute to New York City to see me some weekends...and other weekends I would commute to Philly..Within a year we were engaged..He was thinking of quitting the Philly D.A.'s office and getting a job in New York City...

Everything looked rosy until I discovered that Ethan had a Heroin addiction....He said he could quit anytime he wanted to, which is what all addicts say...Soon he had me trying it with him and within 6 months ,I was as strung out as he was...maybe more so...

My addiction got so bad that it began to affect my work... I was asked to turn in my resignation...I did and I returned to Philly...Ethan "Sold" me to a drug dealer friend of his named Dakota Jackson for a night...and I wound up getting pregnant!!! I took care of that! I went out to California for a month..I entered a Rehab program and got clean and then I returned.. I got a job with my old firm...If you recall, I had almost made partner..I had to start from the bottom, work my way back up from Associate Attorney to Senior Associate Attorney..Ethan and I broke up! He was still doing Heroin and he had quit his job!"






I came back after rehab and renewed my friendship with Olivia and Beverly...They now had their practice and were celebrities...Always on the news for some big case.... It was while I was helping them out on a case that I met my future husband,


Lemeul Anderson...He was an Innocence Project Attorney working a murder case.. He had met Olivia at some kind of Black Lawyers Association event in San-Francisco and looked her up when they both returned to Philly..

We all worked on that case and Lem and I fell in love....We dated for two years after the case was over and we traveled to San-Francisco...where he proposed to me on the Golden Gate Bridge.

We got married two months after Beverly and Nelson. It's been three years now!" said Zoey..

''Woww, you lead quite a life baby....What happened to Ethan Proud? " asked Nathan..


"He's dead!! He murdered that drug dealer that he sold me to..Dakota Johnson and he overdosed...I think it was a suicide..It's been four years now.."said Zoey...
"I uh moved to Atlanta....I got that dream job at that law firm...

"Olivia and Beverly's cousin, Kayla was working there too...We bonded over the fact that I knew her favorite cousins... She was my friend..We lived in the same apartment complex too...Kayla was involved with the only Black partner at the firm...He got her pregnant....Only problem was..HE WAS MARRIED and wasn't planning on leaving his wife.. She took a leave of absence..Came back to Philly, got it taken care of and returned for awhile..about a year...Then she left for good and returned to Philly..I hated when she left...She was my one true friend..

I dated sparingly....I mostly through myself into my work and I made Senior Associate Attorney..I was on a fast track to making partner, when a group of White Attorneys within the firm launched a plot to discredit me, Falsely accusing me of sexually harrassing a young white female attorney...She didn't want to go along with it..but she was kind of forced to...I could have defended myself...I could have sued the company, but I chose to cut my losses and simply resigned...

I was in D.C. for awhile..Barely working at a small firm, when I got an offer from my old racquetball partner, Rockland Cambridge..
of an opening in the District Attorney's Office.. I jumped on it...The money was better than I had expected.. and uh here I am.." said Nate Jones..
"Wow...Seven Years huh?  We've both been through a lot." said Zoey, smiling..
"Yeah...If we had...If we had stayed together...Think of where we might be now...We'd of both had a lot less pain..."said Nathan Jones, holding his head down.. "I'm so sorry Zoey." he said.

"Water under the bridge....If it was meant to happen ,it would have happened...I'm happy...I'm deliriously happy now...You've got to find your happiness Nathan...You've got time now.."said Zoey..

Nathan smiled.. He was silent...And he finished his drink...

He tossed a few dollars on the counter to pay for the drinks...

"You're right Zoey....I'm glad you're happy.." he said.
"I'd like to wish you good luck in your upcoming case....but I can't..You're trying to put my client away." said Zoey,laughing..

Nathan laughed....

"Olivia and Beverly's client.." he said, thinking about them and facing them in court tomorrow..







He didn't relish the thought...


"Touche' Zoey!" laughed Nathan Jones.

"Goodbye Nate...Thanks for the drinks." said Zoey as she smiled, got up and walked out...

He watched her as she walked out...She was a sexy woman....The one he let get away....

He sat alone for a few minutes after she left before he got up and left himself..

II-

Beverly and I had been out most of the morning...

We had stopped in Sam Mother's Diner for some lunch...


They had two lunchtime specials...One with a Cheeseburger, Fries and Shake. and the other with a Cheese steak, Fries and a Coke.. Beverly and I were very hungry, so we decided to eat..

"Auntay ,Nelson and Josie, should be joining us soon.." said Beverly...


"They'll be glad to know what we discovered today." I said..


"I WOULD BE GLAD TO KNOW WHAT YOU DISCOVERED TOO! AND WHY YOU TWO ARE GOING OVER MY CRIME SCENE AND QUESTIONING PEOPLE I HAVE ALREADY QUESTIONED?" bellowed Lt. Tragg..

"Actually we questioned some people you missed...If you like...I can make a list of them.."said Beverly, smiling..


"You know something...Your smart mouth is gonna get you locked up missy!" said Lt. Tragg..

"Relax...We didn't disrupt your crime scene in any way...I'm a former Homicide Detective myself.. I know better than to do that...We can question anybody we want , there is no law broken in doing that.."I said calmly and diplomatically...

I thought I had the situation calmed down when Dabnis Coley appeared..


"I'm tired of this shit... An Attorney can't come in here and have a meal without you brow beating them about a trial.. That is harrassment...."said Dabnis..


"I'm sick of you...I'm about to knock you the hell out!!" screamed Lt. Tragg...


"WELL COME ON THEN!  I'M GONNA SUE YOUR ASS IN CIVIL COURT AND I'M GONNA SUE THE CITY AGAIN!!!  WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOU...YOU'LL BE ON THAT BOAT INDEFINITELY!!!" screamed DAbnis..


"YEAHHHH?" screamed Lt. Tragg..


"YEAHHHHHH!" screamed Dabnis..

"Oh My God!!! What's going on?" said Olivia..
"We've got to find someplace else to eat..."sighed an exasperated  Jazzy.
"Dabnis....Dabnis!!! Chill out man.." said Nelson..
"Donnie Ray and your wife were trying to eat their lunch and this clown was standing over them yelling about whatever case you guys are working on....He does it to all of the lawyers and I'm damn sick of it and him..."said an enraged Dabnis..
"It's okayyyyyyy..It's okayyyyy chill buddy.." said Josie..


"Artie....OUT!!! I made your order to go!  OUT!!!! I don't want you here harrassing my customers..OUTTTTTTTTT!" screamed Sam Mother.


A beet red Lt. Tragg stormed out of the diner....As patrons laughed and clapped.. He got in his car and sped off!

"Calm down baby...Calmmmm down...What's good on the menu.."asked his wife , Jazzy soothingly...
"You baby...you're what's good." said Dabnis softly...

"That's my guy.."Jazzy giggled..
"They have  great lunch specials, Auntay...Nelson, come over here..Let me sit on your lap.."said Beverly...unfazed by everything...
Nelson eased over next to Beverly and she placed herself on his lap... He put his arms around her waist..
Beverly smiled with contentment..


"Great news.. We discovered that Sherry's husband has a grown son from a previous relationship..He's 19 and her husband recently stopped paying child support.. He is that previously unidentified male who was seen visiting  him the day of the murder... The gun used to kill him was a 40 caliber pistol and guess what?  This boy owns a .40 caliber pistol..It's legally owned and registered to him.. The boy doesn't live with the mom, who we interviewed and he wasn't at his home.. We need to subpeona him..
I would have shared that with Lt. Tragg if I could have gotten him to calm down..but as you see , it was a little too late." I said.
"That is great...I wonder if Sherry knows about him..?" asked Olivia..
"She may or she may not..We can certainly ask her.."said Nelson..
"This is a very new development.." said Josie..



as their lunch specials arrived...


III-



At a West Philadelphia apartment complex some hours later...


I knocked on the door and rang the bell of Wesley Lancaster....The son of the murdered Walter Lancaster...

Beverly and Olivia were with me..

We almost never brought Olivia with us when we went to serve a subpeona, but she insisted on coming with us..

Nelson and Josie were down on the street..

"Hey Guys...We got company.."said Nelson..
"Looks like cops.."said Josie..



Several unmarked police cars drove up...With red and blue lights the only thing that distinguished the cars as belonging to the police.. ADA Nate Jones , D.A.'s Investigator, Gary Lockwood and several tactical squad policemen charged up the stairs...
''Evening Liv, Bev, Donnie Ray...I see you uh have gleaned the same intelligence we have..Knock it down guys...Excuse us.."said ADA Nathan Jones..

"Heyyy Liv...Bev, Donnie Ray, guys..."said Gary Lockwood, husband of Olivia's best friend, Yvette Jones.
The Tactical squad found the apartment empty...bone dry and the smell of bleach around...

"Looks like our bird has flown the coup.." I said..

"Yeah, we wanted to talk to him...I suppose you guys did too for the same reasons...Oh well....Good night guys.." said ADA Nathan Jones...as he Gary and the Tactical squad all bounded down the steps and got back in the cars and pulled off..
into the afternoon...
"He's sharper than I thought..."said Nelson..
''He's sharp enough not to trust Lt. Tragg for this investigation..Yes...Don't sleep on him...We are in for a battle royale..."said Olivia..


"We need to find that guy...He's the key to our investigation..."I said.

We headed home...Our work was done for the night..


Tender was the night..

We were home for the night..


It was 9:30 pm...The streets were quiet..We were turning in early...




"Oh ,I'm just soooo glad I can take my clothes off and relax.."said Olivia, as I unzippered her and helped her out of her clothes.

"I'm glad you're taking them off too."I smiled as I began to undress..




and watched her undress.



"I know you are..." laughed Olivia as she slipped out of her bra and panties..

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger?" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

"You're going to split me in half with that huge thing..What am I going to do with all of that?" she joked..

"You'll be fine.." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!!! UMMMMMMM!!!!!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..




"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...



"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"Damnnnn, I'm still horny"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...Me too!.You like that Mini skirt...Do I have any other skirts that turn you on as much?"she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Too many to name!" I said..

"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another TWO TO THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

This was a nice stress buster after the day we had..

Downstairs from us...



 Beverly motioned to her husband ,Nelson...

"Come here...Unzip my skirt..Take my clothes off" she said playfully...
"Ohhhh my god..Those are pretty panties", Nelson exclaimed...

He unzipperd her skirt and she slipped her top off...His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...

"I'm glad you like them...You bought these for me....Remember?" she giggled...




Beverly giggled..She loved getting Nelson hot and horny...She was wearing a Pink lace  flowery bra and a matching Pink lace pair of Bikini panties..


He took his clothes off slowly and just stared at her..
She smothered him with wet ,sloppy kisses...Kisses that were driving him to near delirium!!!

"OH MY GODDDD NELSON, YOU ARE HUGE!!! I'M ABOUT TO GET IT, AINT I?" she giggled..

"YESSSSSSsss!" was all he could manage to say as she softly stroked him...

 Nelson got to do what he had been daydreaming about all day, make love to Beverly

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned softly...... 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned NELSON..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"Because I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Lord Knows I do...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...and once again got emotional and began to cry as Nelson thrusted faster...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it Husband?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NELSON….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three or four very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Nelson as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Nelson began to come with wild abandon as did Beverly.. holding on to him for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again..
After a short pause, Nelson began to make love to Beverly again ,slowly, tenderly, kissing her cheeks and hugging her gently....

ANOTHER TWO HOURS drifted by in which she had a very intense orgasm.....and looked up at him in amazement...at both his stamina and his excitement..as he came like a river....



He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He turned over and lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " she said.
But he was satisfied...He pinched himself...He was actually married to Beverly and making love to her on a regular basis...The stuff dreams had been made of..

This was Just Another Day for Us....but it was the precursor to yet something else..


IV-.

TWO DAYS LATER-

It was the first day of the Preliminary Hearings..

We all sat in the cafeteria..

"There is an APB out on your husband's son from another woman...Did you know about him? Wesley Lancaster??" I asked.
"Yes..I have known Wesley since he was about 9 years old... Walt would never spend much time with him..On the weekends he did spend with us..There wasn't many...I spent all the time with him..."said Sherry.
"Your Husband was Mr. Warmth!" said Olivia..
Sherry cracked up laughing....

" We suspect that young Wesley visited your husband sometime after you left...We went by his apartment, but he was gone and the place was bleached down..  The ADA and an Investigator for the D.A.'s office know about him too...They were there the same night." said Beverly..
"He,Walt had cut the boys child support off...They had had several arguments on the phone.. Wesley had said he was coming over...but I never saw him there.."said Sherry.
"The Gun that killed your husband was a .40 caliber..Wesley owns a .40 caliber..It is registerd to him.."said Nelson..
"Oh I can't believe Wesley would do something like that!"said Sherry.

"The important thing is , we have to prove that YOU didn't kill him!" said Josie..




Our Breakfasts arrived... It was so nice to not be disturbed by Lt. Tragg...


Meanwhile at Sam Mother's diner..

Attorney Kayla Bennett said to Lt. Tragg..

"I'm going to tell you ONE LAST TIME... I don't know what my cousins are doing as far as this  trial goes.. I don't talk to them about their trials and they don't ask me about mine...Now if you'll excuse me, I would like to eat my breakfast in peace ..I have a trial of my own to prepare for." she said..


"You had dinner with them a few nights ago...You and your husband...You're going to tell me that the trial never came up?" asked Lt. Tragg.
"NO! If it did...I wouldn't tell you anyway and you can't make me ,now get away from my table."said Kayla.


"YOU HEARD MY WIFE!!! GET AWAY FROM OUR TABLE...GET AWAY!! I'M NOT GONNA ASK YOU AGAIN!" said her husband, Ray..


"OR YOU'LL WHAT?" snarled Lt. Tragg..


"What are you doing? I asked you to go over that crime scene again...Did you?  If you did , you would have known that the deceased has a son ,a grown son from a previous relationship who was seen in the area that afternoon...We've got a preliminary hearing to be at this morning....Now step lively."said ADA
Nathan Jones..


Lt. Tragg stomped his foot angrilly and stormed out of the diner. He didn't think he liked this new ADA... He was too close to the people on the other side.



"Thanks Buddy." Kayla said, smiling at her old friend..


"Anytime budddddddy" said Nate, smiling..


"Thanks Bro." said Ray.

We were back in court with a different Judge..

Judge James Adler...I had never seen him before..


Lt. Tragg knew we were shocked not to see Percy Reynolds..He had told ADA Nate Jones about his history with the Judge and his family...

Turns out , Nathan Jones had done his reseatch and he successfully got Judge Reynolds to recuse himself from this case...Stating that our defense of him twice on Murder charges made him too close to the defense to rule fairly...He stated the previously low bail he had posted for our client as proof of this.
He had now inadvertedly made an enemy of Judge Reynolds who knew Lt. Tragg was behind this and resolved to stick it to the Lieutenant every chance he got.

To my surprise...Neither Olivia, Beverly or Nelson knew anything about Judge Adler...Wasn't too many ADA's or Judges they didn't know...

He knew Lt. Tragg's Father and his Uncle and was quite fond of "Young Artie.."

This did not bode well for us..







The first thing we discovered was that he was petty and unfair.. He said he only wanted Attorneys at the respective tables which meant I had to get up and sit in the spectators section...

Olivia and Beverly argued passionately that I was an Investigator and a part of their defense team and that he was allowing Lt. Tragg to sit with the Prosecution..

Judge Adler said that Lt. Tragg is a police officer and more pertinent to the prosecution than I was, which was ridiculous...
Josie, good ole Josie came up with a pedicate and an old case that begged to differ...
Judge Adler looked at what she had pulled up on her laptop...He was as red as a beet.. He was forced to walk back his decision..

I returned back to the Defense table..
''What did I tell you...You can't lose with the law on your side." said Olivia, hugging Josie.
"Fast thinking...Good Job Josie." said Beverly, also hugging her..
Josie beamed with pride..
"My girl.."said Nelson, also hugging her..

I hugged her too!

Even ADA Nathan Jones, who thought the Judges ruling was Petty smiled..

"Good Ole Liv, she has trained her people well" he mused..

Two people weren't happy..


Lt. Tragg was fuming..

Judge Adler wasn't too happy with us..We had embarrassed him...He was going to be hostile to us..
We had better have our stuff together.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)

No comments:

Post a Comment