Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Overture


 Because of the nature of our investigation...We decided to center our operation at Penns Landing...The Building that housed the Wrongful Conviction Unit..

"I- I don't know how to thank all of you guys for helping us with this.." said an almost tearful Yvette
as 

a third stack of files were brought to an empty office on the 5th floor, the same floor where Jazzy and Kayla's law firm was housed..

We had Subpeonaed the files from the Wellington Investment Group and they had sent us enough files to fill up a room..

Olivia, Beverly, Nelson and Josie had agreed to help us.. We set up a makeshift office  in their building and went over their files maticulously...This was the dull part of being an attorney that was not glamorous.. We ordered our meals through UBER EATS and DOOR DASH.. Ms. Yvette tried to make it as pleasent as this could be....

We enjoyed each other's company and we ate and worked from 8:00 am until midnight..Wayyy over our billable hours.



''We didn't have anything else to do."laughed Olivia
"We know you 'd do the same for us."said Beverly..
"Yeah.."said Nelson..
Josie smiled.
"Man , this is grunt work." I said.
"Wellll yeah, but at least we are together." said Bee Bee. That was good.
Sofia and Kahlil seemed to be in their own little world working on the files.
Kahlil and Sofia were the only two, who weren't talking..

They worked Three days on and Three days off.. We didn't get any days off.








Jazzy, Dabnis,Kayla, Ray, Jessica and Chip stopped by and worked with us another three days..


We were all transported back and forth by a  Mini Bus that Olivia ordered because we worked until Midnight several nights doing research and looking for connection between the company and White Supremacists groups, We were all rightfully exhausted by the time we quit for the day.. The Mini bus took us back to our homes, which lucky for us, was on the same block...


Josie's boyfriend, Paris, rode along with us...Bringing Pizza and Beer sometimes...

Greg Garland paid everybody that was working for us...
Thanks to Ms. Yvette.




On the investigative side, Ms. Jade, Donnie Ray and Bonnie Shay were looking into the company's activities and contacts...

We were building a huge case against Wellington and they didn't like it.., They didn't like it at all.


At a Huge Press Conference Cynthia Biddle and her Attorney spoke to the Press..


"I don't expect anything to come of this...The Gentleman that is suing me personally has no grounds for his lawsuit whatsoever ...He is grieving the death of uh I believe his fiance...Yes...His fiance was the U.S. Attorney...The six horrible men responsible for her murder are all dead themselves I understand, So I really don't understand why he is going after me...I didn't know them or have anything to do with what they were doing..He and his Attorney , whoever she is will be hard pressed to prove that.Heh Heh Heh!" laughed Cindy Biddle.

"But Ms. Biddle , you have been rumored to have given money to these White Supremacist causes and you have expoused some pretty controversial viewpoints.."said a reporter.

"Wasn't your company sued by the ACLU just last year for unfair hiring practices?" asked another reporter.

Her Attorney, Lynn Strong said..

"My client has a right as an American Citizen to her point of view and her political opinions..Her company, Wellington is not so much on trial here as she herself is...She had nothing to do with the six men responsible for the tragic death of the U.S. Attorney...That's all for today boys." she said tersely as they walked away..

II-


TWELVE DAYS LATER-

The Conference Room
"Yvette, that was a Herculean amount of files you subpeonaed from Wellington...Too much for one attorney, but you have put together an incredible case against this woman in a short time...I'm betting she'll be surprised."said Assistant District Attorney Karen Page.


"I'm amazed too...but that's why I hired Vettie, I knew if anybody could put this together, she could."said Greg Garland.. Their mutual Law school acquaintance, who unknown to either woman, had slept with both of them during law school..

"I had a team..a good team...Not just Jade and my four guys, but my friends.. Ten of the best friends anybody could have...They came in here in shifts and worked with my four guys and did more in such short time than I could expect...They found things with fresh eyes I would have overlooked.. We are ready to go..but we are not done yet.."said Yvette..


"Vettie made what normally would have been grueling work fun...We set up an empty office, we assigned so many files to each Attorney and we worked through the day with plenty of food and drink and coffee flowing and shifts...Three Days on, Three days off, Olivia, Beverly, Nelson ,Josie , Kayla and Ray the first three days...






and Jazzy, her husband, Dabnis, Jessica and Chip , the next three days..."said Karen Page






Speaking of the Attorneys who helped.


"My poor babies didn't get any time off, they were here all  12 of the days working...They just worked with a different set of friends..





I gave them three days off to rest and relax...plus the weekend is coming.."said Yvette..

"It was nice of you to pay all of them...They clearly would have done it for free...That's how much they love Yvette and her guys.."said Karen to Greg.

"They were doing me a great service...I had to pay them."said Greg Garland , who between his corporate work and his investments had amassed a small fortune over the years..

He kissed Yvette on the cheek..

"Thank you baby...I'll see you in court next week..Sharon, always nice to see you again..." he said and kissed her on the cheek..

He let himself out..

''Something about him has changed Vettie...He's not happy go lucky, not even mildly flirtatious...He seems ...cold!" said Karen.

"You noticed it too huh?" said Yvette.  "Well, let me go...I've got a husband, who I've been neglecting to get to...Good Night Karen and thanks for everything and a truck will be by Monday to pick up all those files and take them to storage. They've been archived already." said Yvette.

"You're nothing if not totally efficient Vettie, byee!" said Karen Page, smiling.

III-

Yvette went home...but not before she made a stop at Lady Chatterlies Lover, Bras and Panties for the Discriminating woman and picked up something..
Gary , who had barely seen his wife for the past nine days was pleased as punch..

"OHHHH MY GODDDDD!" he said upon seeing her.

"I take that you like?" she said..
Gary was practically drooling...

"I'd like you in a potato sack with a KKK hood on....but yesssssssssss!" he said.

"Ouuuuuuuuuu really?" laughed Yvette...
Yvette had already slipped out of her panties and bra and was clad in a Red sheer laced Baby doll..
Gary pulled her to him..


Kissing her passionately...

"Gary honey...Aren't you going to turn the lights out?" she asked..

"Lights? What are lights?" he moaned in between kisses...

"You're so silly." she said.

Gary bent Yvette over their couch, pulled her babydoll up and
slowly entered her from behind, doggie style..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDD GARYYYYYY!"Yvette
moaned..

"You missed me baby?" he whispered to her..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! OUUUUUUU YESSSSS!" she cooed...


After about A HALF HOUR, they were on the floor and Gary was plowing into Yvette, still doggie style..
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, OUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEee.." she cooed softly...
as another HALF HOUR blistfully went by..

Gary lifted Yvette's petite body up and began long stroking her...This brought her to her first intense orgasm of the night..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO HOUUUUUUUU YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BABYYYY!" cooed Yvette!
He placed her on the chest of drawers and continued to go full force for the next HOUR or TWO..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GARRRRRYYY..OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!"she cooed..

She had indeed missed all of this...


Finally in the bed, they began making sweet ,sweet love for the NEXT EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...not stopping for anything..

"OUUUUUUUUUUU GARY BABY, LET'S NOT EVER STAY AWAY FROM EACH OTHER THIS LONG AGAIN!!!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWWD NEVER!!" he cried out..

The bed was squeaking out of control, the headboard was slamming against the wall hard and Yvette was cooing and moaning like a cat in heat...

Riding Gary like a surfer rides the waves

and kissing him softly and slowly and watching him cum like a gusher.......and watching him drift off to sleep soundly...

She looked over at him , sleeping soundly and shook her head...she never in her wildest dreams imagined this...Married to him, Gary Lockwood, the man who had lusted after her and tried to get her in bed for years....Here she was MARRIED to him..and wearing sexy lingerie for him...and worse, In love with him... This was his wildest dream, she knew..

IV-


THREE DAYS LATER-

At Sam Mothers Diner ., Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and I were having breakfast..

 
"Mannn, I'm starved...So nice to have these past few days off..."said Kahlil..
"Yeah...I've caught up on a lot of sleep, amongst other things.."I said..
"Like Bee Bee?" laughed Sofia..
Bee Bee laughed... "Yes...I've caught up on getting my laundry done too!.." said Bee Bee..
"Me too!  Our Basement has a Washer and a dryer....All these houses do...I miss when we all used to go to the laundromat..."said Sofia..

"And fold our clothes on the rooftop.."I added..

"You guys really liked that didn't you?" said Bee Bee...


"Here comes our food.."said Kahlil..


As four orders of Pancakes and Sausages arrived in front of us...

A striking woman walked up to our table...I could tell by the way she was dressed that she didn't live around here and this was not the kind of place she'd be caught dead eating in...

"Allow me to introduce myself.., I'm Lynn Strong, Attorney for Cynthia Biddle of the Wellington Investment Group....I already know who you four are, let me see...Hmmmmm, Keith Jones, Mrs. Beatrice Evan-Jones, Mrs. Sofia Garcia-Ahmed and Kahlil Ahmed..Attorneys at law...My my..Talk about a rainbow coalition...For Nine days, I have called your office, even paid your office a visit and tried to get in touch with your boss lady...I found out that you guys like to eat in this place...Finally found you...I have a serious offer to make you guys if you'll drop this case..." she said.




The four of us looked at her , but said nothing..

"Oh that's right...I should be talking to your boss...You four don't have the authority to make a decision of this nature." she said..

"THAT'S RIGHT THEY DON'T....BUT I'LL TAKE WHATEVER OFFER YOU HAVE TO MY CLIENT AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU."came the voice of Ms. Yvette, who was walking into the diner with Ms. Jade at the time.
Lynn Strong didn't know who Jade was...I could tell by the way she looked at her...
She passed Ms. Yvette an envelope...

"I can be reached at that number...Enjoy your breakfast." said Lynn Strong, who turned and left...

She got into a silver Lexus and pulled off..

"She offered us Ten million, I guess to split five or six ways to drop the whole thing.."laughed Ms. Yvette.

"I suppose that's a nice piece of change..but chump change compared to what they got." I said.
"Excuse me...Did we just get bribed?" asked Bee Bee..

"Yes we did...Which means, now they know we are serious."said Yvette..
"Which also means this is an admission of guilt."said Sofia.

"And they want it to go away as quickly as possible.." said Kahlil..

"I'm surprised they didn't offer us Fried Chicken and some Chinese Food along with it."said Jade.

We all busted out laughing....

"Tomorrow we meet for  a trial strategy meeting."said Ms. Yvette.

''Where?" I asked.


"Our office, it's secure...The meat of our case is ready to roll.."said Yvette..

And so were we!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment