Thursday, February 25, 2021

Cubans


 In the cheap hotel room Malcolm Paltrow sleeps in...

He wonders what became of Marla Kattan and he dreams of her..
He sees her face in the early morning hours...He remembers the sweet love they made in that hotel room..



That night in their Hotel Room...The soft kisses...Kisses that drove him to near delirium

  Malcolm couldn't take his eyes off of Marla



She smiled and began to take her clothes off 


His eyes bulged out of it's sockets , watching her undress....She giggled....

They stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...

"Ohhhhh my god, I couldn't wait.." he moaned..

"I know...I couldn't wait either,"Marla said , taking his clothes off and marveling about his size and girth..

"Oh My lord, you are HUGE! Much larger than I suspected...OHHHHH MY GOD!!!" she said.....It seemed as if he'd gotten bigger..

''You've seen how excited I get over you..." he said shyly...

"Yeah I know...but....wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...


He tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Malcolmmmmm!.." she moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.."he groaned in his low tenor as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she squealed..

"HEYYYY TONE IT DOWN IN THERE!"came a voice from next door..It was a cheap motel and the walls were very thin..


They ignored him and kept making sweet love.. Malcolm lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" moaned Malcolm.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!" cooed Marla Kattan..

"QUIET THE NOISE!" came the voice from next door...He banged on the wall loudly...

but Malcolm and Marla were totally oblivious..

They were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ''Marla screamed..

"QUIET THE NOISE....I"M CALLIN THE MANAGER!" screamed the man next door...He pounded on the wall a little harder..

His lights were flashing on and off now..

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS slowly drifted by....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH Malcolm, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy LAWD! YOU REALLY LOVE ME, OUUUUUUU!"said Marla.

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" moaned Marla....

"KNOCK IT OFF IN THERE...QUIET THE NOISE!!" came the voice from next door and more pounding on the wall...

THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before Malcolm came and came hard....and Marla's legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, WILL YOU TWO BE QUIET?" came the voice from next door...

Marla continued kissing Malcolm and rubbing his penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! Ouuuuuuu honey ,look at youuuu!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" Malcolm moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Marla  wailed..

''QUIET THE NOISE! I'M CALLIN THE MANAGER!"came the voice from next door!


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" moaned Malcolm..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

Malcolm was engaged and on her again....This was all he had ever dreamed of since meeting her..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned..

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME MALCOLM?" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned MALCOLM..who didn't know if he was coming or going...

"I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! ...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!  YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...

I UNDERSTAND YOU TWO BETTER QUIET THE DAMN NOISE AND SETTLE DOWN!!!"came the voice from next door...The man was bamming his fists on the wall now....

THREE TO FOUR HOURS drifted by....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" Malcolm moaned as he began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY!"moaned Marla...

Malcolm  lie in between her legs....exhausted...

Marla wouldn't let him sleep , she continued kissing him, rubbing his large penis...keeping it hard..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." he moaned..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..

They were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Malcolm honey, I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow..but it feels so good!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"I'M NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT!!! QUIET THE NOISE!" came the voice of the man next door..who took his shoe and banged on the wall..


"SHUT UP IN THERE YOU TWO!" came the voice from next door...He pounded on the wall again...

"I can't believe this...I went out had a few drinks, came back and they're still goin at it like two cats in heat.." he complained..

"Look buddy, half the people in here are screwin, What do you want me to do?  This is a sleazy moteel, Not the Ritz -Carlton...Why don't you change rooms?"said the manager.

"Thank you so much...They don't make any sense.." he said.

They were standing in the middle of the floor now, Malcolm was long striking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD Malcolm...OUUUUU!" she screamed.

''Will ya listen to that?" said the angry  next door neighbor.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD Malcolm...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed. 

The manager smiled.. "Boy, that guy is really puttin it to her...He's gettin his money's worth." he said.
They were back in bed...going at it slower..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" moaned Malcolm as he came again like a gusher...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS drifted by....


Malcolm lie in between Marla's legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Marla was  totally satisfied...She had never had this many orgasms and such strong ones at that...She held Malcolm's head in her arms...She looked at the clock...They had spent the entire night and most of the morning in bed.. It was nearly 3:00 pm , the next afternoon...



Malcolm woke up an hour later...He was astounded that it was nearly four in the afternoon...

Marla  was up , but still in her bra and panties..He pulled her to him and kissed her softly and slowly.....

"Ummmmmmmm how are you?" he said..

"I'm fine..."she said..

"I'm hard!" he said..

"You are unbelievable..Ouuuuuu I see! "she giggled, stroking him lightly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyy.." she said....

After a few more minutes of kissing,


They wound up back on the bed again, making love..

"My goodness...I had no idea you are such a stud..."she thought...."

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." he moaned.

. "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.. dadddyyyyy" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABYYYY!" he moaned...

TWO TO THREE HOURS drifted by before Malcolm came and came hard.....


"Malcolm baby..." she whispered in his ear as he lie physically drained between her legs..

"Yes baby.."

"I need some money...Can you help me?" she asked.

"Anything you need baby.." he said..


He woke up... His sheets were drenched... Just dreaming about that magical day they had and the more than 75K he had loaned her got him overtly excited.. It made him sad too..He couldn't believe she had used him, Gave him that sob story about needing money to get a lawyer, so she could get a divorce and make a down payent on a new apartment..When she took part of the money and paid off her husband's gambling debt..and vanished with the rest, while he stood accused of her husband's murder..

In a cheap hotel....


II-


We sat at our conference room table...eating a special lunch and going over the present case..


Paris brought the box of sandwiches in...

"Your Boy Malcolm Paltrow is on point..He told me to tell you to enjoy."said Josie's Boyfriend, Paris
who brought a box of Grilled Cuban Sandwiches..


Nelson's eyes bulged out of their sockets..

"Oh My God...The Cubans...He sent em...My man.." said Nelson..
"Ohhhhhh I know you're happy, The only other time your eyes bulge like that is when I'm undressing."said Beverly..
Olivia cracked up laughing....

"Ouuuu they smell good.."said Josie..

"Alfreda, Rockland, come in ...There are plenty sandwiches here." I said.

Rockland and Alfreda were in the kitchen kissing passionately...

"Come on Horny Toad..Lunchtime..No need in you getting all steamed up for nothing." said Alfreda.


"Ummmmmmmm.." moaned ADA Rockland Cambridge, as he followed Alfreda to the table..


As Grilled Cuban Sandwiches were passed around.. Despite 8 of us being present ...There still was enough sandwiches for everyone to have at least 2 sandwiches.

''Ohhh these are delish...We've got to get him off...So We can keep getting these delicious sandwiches."said Beverly...


"YESSSSS!" agreed Josie..

"UMMMMMM, they are good!  Oh My God!  So where are we on this case?  Beverly and I and Josie have been working on our initial trial strategy and doing research, predicates, what have you..Nelson has been working on the type of juror we want...How about that girl...Any luck in finding her?" asked Olivia as she munched on her sandwich!

"No, I haven't been able to locate her...but here is what I have found out.. She never made any attempt to talk to any local attorney at least about a divorce...She did however question a few realtors about a new apartment, but didn't put any money down for a down payment..Here is a fact...The night of the murder..She rented a car and she drove out of state and returned the car the next morning...According to her credit card..she had breakfast at the airport where she rented the car and took a substantial amount of cash out of her bank account...She took the train back into town with her credit card and hasn't been seen since." I said.

"Which means she's still in town somewhere."said Nelson..

"As of 48 hours ago yes." I said.


"And she could have hopped a bus or anything in two days time."said Olivia.."Let's hope she didn't."she added.

"Poor Malcolm...He is so in love with her..Gave her close to $75 large and got nothing for his troubles"said Beverly..

"Well he got a little somethin.."joked Nelson as he munched on his second Cuban...
Paris laughed.. "Yeah how about that?" laughed Paris..

"The Power of The Pantays" laughed Josie..


"He gave her 75 Large? Honeyyyy those were Magic Panties!" laughed Alfreda..

Our entire office broke out into raucous laughter...

"Liv, you still got that subpeona written up for Marla Kattan?" I asked.

"Yes, why?" she asked.

"I think I know where to find her...Get it for me." I said.

Sometime later...I was standing down by the Bridge, the new building that housed the Wrongful Conviction Unit..

I saw three people we knew, Assistant District Attorney Karen Page of the Wrongful Conviction Unit and Attorneys Jasmine Coley and Olivia and Beverly's cousin, Kayla Bennett-St. James , who worked at a law firm in the same building..

"Hi Donnie Ray, I hear Liv and Beverly are defending the owner of this food truck..I hope you guys get him off..He makes the best sandwiches..."said Karen Page.
''Ouuuuuuuu yessss, this Cuban is delish." said Jasmine "Jazzy" Coley
"Yesss..they got me hooked."said Kayla.


As the three women ordered Grilled Cuban Sandwiches..

"That's what we had for lunch...He had one of his truck send us all a box of those Cubans.."I said.

"Ouu lucky you...I wish I was representing him.." joked Jazzy..
"Ouuu Me tooo!"gushed Kayla...

"So What brings you to our neck of the woods?" asked Karen..

I pointed to the young lady standing by the food truck, waiting for her sandwich..

"Her" I said.

And there she was!  Marla Kattan, waiting for a sandwich off the truck..

I walked over to her..

"Marla Kattan...My name is Donnie Ray Alexander...I'm an Investigator... I work for the Attorneys representing Malcolm Paltrow, who is on trial for murder...This is a subpeona"I said placing it in her hands "For you to appear in court as a witness for his defense." I said...


Like Clock work Two Police cars drove up and blocked us from both directions...

Lt. Tragg and four uniformed policemen got out of the cars... 

"Well hello Donnie Ray...where is the rest of your team, especially your wife and her little niece.?" he asked.

"They're home!" was all I would say...


"Well you tell them I said Hello...And you little lady....You're a material witness in a murder, the Assistant District Attorney wants to see you."said Lt. Tragg..

Marla said nothing as she was handcuffed and put in a police car...


I said nothing, I stood stoically..

"Shame this guy is a murderer...His trucks make the best grilled Cuban sandwiches."said Lt. Tragg as he got in one of the police cars and they pulled off.


III-

Back at home , my frustration was quite evident...


"I couldn't believe it...I had just passed her the subpeona...She didn't get a chance to respond before two police cars drove up from opposite directions and old Deputy Dog got out and put the cuffs on her."I said in a combonation of anger and frustration.

''WOWWW! I'm usually the one that gets angry and frustrated with Lt. Tragg.....Not used to him getting under your skin Donnie Ray...but I perfectly understand.."said Beverly..
''Awwwwwww baby, It's okay.."said Olivia... ''At least she can't go anywhere anytime soon."said Olivia.

Who gave me a soft sweet kiss...


''That's Dr. Bourdain, trying to stay one step ahead of us.. Look , Tragg isn't smart enough to have found that gun....He got an anonymous tip as did the State Police I'm sure..and he found her, by following you..He knew we'd be looking for her as well..I'm sure Dr. Bourdain told him to find her...You know HE doesn't think that far ahead."said Nelson.

"Besides, we anticipated either you or the cops finding her first and we have questions set to ask her..A whole lot of questions."said Josie.,

"We've gone over witness statements thoroughly....We know what kind of jurors we want if it comes to that and we've done our research..."said Olivia.
"Yeah Donnie Ray...At least you found her and she can't flee...Don't worry." said Beverly...

"I would have liked to have questioned her before we go to court...but we may have some of those answers..Answers that Alice Bourdain doesn't have.."said Olivia.

"For instance we know she rented a car on the day of the murder...and the police were called to her condo for a domestic disturbance...One of several that they got,involving her and the late chef..
We know she took a 50K payment to Chinatown to Eddie Lee



Paying off her husband's gambling debt..Then we know she drove out of town...and returned ....but we don't know where she went or who she talked to.."said Beverly..

"Hmmm, there is a whole lot of missing time there..."I said.


"The Murder occurred at 11:15 pm... We know that Malcolm was boarding the train at 11:05 pm...We have proof of that....No way he could have shot Arri Kattan and been on the train at the same time , we have proof he was on the train.."said Nelson..


"They have the murder weapon that was tossed aside in New Jersey along the train route."said Josie.

"Yes, how would the State Police just happen to find that gun so soon and know to hand it over to the Philly coppers like that?  Normally it would have taken weeks for them to put something like that together."I said.

"Like you said...Lt. Tragg is not that good..but he's been very lucky lately....Very lucky."said Olivia.

"Kind of makes you wonder doesn't it?" I asked.

"Yeah it does." said Beverly...
"Hmmmmm something seems a little fishy."said Nelson..
"I know right?" said Josie.

IV-


In the stylish new cafeteria at the courthouse..

"You know I hardly ever eat up here...I walk over to Sam Mother's Diner....a few blocks from here, but this place is nice.."said Lt. Tragg..


as he enjoyed Grilled Lamb Chops with the New Assistant District Attorney, Dr. Alice Bourdain.

"I'm impressed..This is nicer than anything we had in the New York Courthouses I worked in.." she said..

Lt. Tragg had his hand on her shapely legs...rubbing them gently and then eased them up her skirt and farther up her legs...softly caressing her butt..

She smiled and removed his hands and stared in his face..

"Am I going to have to slap your face?" she asked.

He smiled raffishly...


"No I mean seriously...You palmed my butt during the bail hearing and I let it go...but I'm not going to have those kind of shenanigans going on in the courtroom while I'm trying a case..Is that understood Lieutenant?" she said.

The smile left his face...

"Yes..Of course...I'm sorry!" he said in a soft whisper.

"You did a great job finding that girl, finding the murder weapon.....In New Jersey no doubt, along the road...How did you manage to swing that?  I understand, the State Police in New Jersey found that gun..How did they know it figured in a murder here in Philadelphia so fast?" asked ADA Bourdain.


"Look, I'm one of the top investigators in this city...The Deputy of Operations and the Captain have my number on Speed dial....Murderers don't get far in this  town when I'm on the case.." bragged Lt. Tragg..


"Oh really? Well that's good to know."laughed Dr. Bourdain. "I know that Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her little Niece are very very good attorneys..


I don't want to slip up or have any loose ends when it comes to them....

Nelson East, Beverly's husband was my prize student at St. John's School of Law, when I taught there years ago...Brilliant, very quick learner.." she added..

"Really? You taught him when he was in law school? Wowww, small world..I saw you talking to them the other day..." said Lt. Tragg. "He and Olivia worked as Public Defenders years ago...He was kind of like her side kick, her protoge' , Then her niece Beverly graduated from law school and passed the bar and she went to work for the Public Defenders Office with them....Now after all these years..He's married to Olivia's niece and they're all working together in Liv's law firm.. .

"You know Liv has a cousin, about Beverly and Nelson's age..She also practices law here in the city.."said Lt. Tragg.
''A family of Attorneys..Interesting...Amazing really....

Olivia's husband..He interests me...He's an ex-Homicide Detective...He appears very good..You apparently beat him to this girl huh?" laughed Alice Bourdain..
"He's from the New Orleans P.D. He doesn't know the streets of Philly like I do..Heh, heh, heh."laughed Lt. Tragg..


"Well, How fortunate am I to have you on my team."laughed  Alice Bourdain...


ADA Diane Baronski walked by them just then..

"Hello Alice." she said and smiled.She completely ignored Lt. Tragg.

"Hi Diane." said Alice Bourdain..


Lt. Tragg's face got as red as a beet...


"You two used to date huh?" said Alice Bourdain..."Your body language is a dead giveaway.." she laughed.. "I'm a Psychologist as well as an Attorney.." she laughed..

''We uh dated briefly...a lightweight thing..Nothing serious."said Lt. Tragg.
She laughed...


And back at our home/office.

"Okay we are done for the day....Alfreda, you can come in late tomorrow...Josie, meet us in the cafeteria at the courthouse for breakfast." Said Olivia.

"Thanks Livy."said Alfreda..

"I'll drop you off at your apartment Ms. J." said Josie, "See you in the morning."said Josie.


Beverly and Nelson were already upstairs in their apartment..





Kissing passionately.....


I had been out...I passed Olivia a file..

"I think this will be able to help you.."I said.


Olivia locked the door and dimmed the lights after looking at what I had brought her..

"You always look out for me, for us..I love you so much." she said.


and kissed me with those butter soft lips of hers... We were going to get through this successfully...I could feel it.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


No comments:

Post a Comment