Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Hello Ms. Bourdain


 We were in court with Judge Keith Morrison..


A Judge considered friendly to us..

Malcolm Paltrow  was nervous...He had never been in any trouble with the law in his life..And now here he was charged with the capital crime of First degree Murder.

There was a new ADA , Alice Bourdain who would be trying the case...She was pretty, but stern, no nonsense and she argued valiantly as to why Malcolm Paltrow should be kept in jail indefinitely until trial and was a flight risk... "He has already fleed the scene of the crime..Taking a train to Atlantic City that night." she said.

Olivia argued just as valiantly 

as did Beverly that Malcolm had no criminal record whatsoever, not even a parking ticket and was a businessman and a leader in the community...
Nelson brought in all of his employees from his four food trucks as charactor witnesses.

Josie ,likewise brought in his neighbors , who all testified how he had helped them with the local food drives and had helped the local elementary schools set up their kitchens and such...
Alice Bourdain argued that regardless of all of that , He is still charged with a brutal murder of a man, whose wife , he was having an affair with...
Lieutenant Tragg sat next to her mesmerized..

"WHAT A WOMAN!" he said... She heard him....

She looked at him like he was a fool..

Judge Morrison set bail at $2500.00 and ordered that the defendent wear an ankle monitoring device..and he be in his residence at a certain time every night and was only allowed to visit his attorneys.

It was kind of harsh...but it was better than Malcolm sitting in jail...

Olivia wrote a check and passed it to the bailiff..


Malcolm was fitted for his ankle bracelet..

"Thank you so much guys." he said.

"This is just the beginning...but hang tight...We are going to get you out of this."said Beverly..

"Think so guys?  I know you've won big cases before , but you will not WIN this one...Trust and believe."said Alice Bourdain..

''We'll see.." said Olivia, smiling sweetly..
"Care to make a wager on that?" asked Beverly..

''I don't make wagers...I win cases...Google me!" said Alice Bourdain..

"Hello Ms. Bourdain..It's been awhile." said Nelson.. For the first time , a wide smile came to her face...

"Nelson East, My prize student, How are you? "said Alice Bourdain, who smiled.. I heard you got married..Is this your wife?" she asked looking at Beverly..
"She's gorgeous."she replied.

"Yes, this is my honeybun.."said Nelson, hugging Beverly...
"Congratulations are in order..Well, you certainly married into a prestigious legal family...The Aunt and Niece who up until now have confounded all of the Assistant District Attorneys in town...Very good for you... Olivia, I have followed you and Beverly's careers....Quite impressive...I look forward to matching wits with you...Nelson here was my prize student when I taught law at St. Johns University...I know he is an asset to your practice."said Alice Bourdain..

"Yes he is....Nelson has been with me most of his professional life..He worked with me in the Public Defenders office for years...He's very valuable to my firm.."said Olivia.

"Indeed!! Judging by your body language, you are Mrs. Bennett-Alexander's husband aren't you?" she said looking at me.
"I am..My name is Donnie Ray Alexander, I am an investigator." I said.

"Pleased to meet you...and you little lady?" she said looking at Josie.

"I'm Attorney, Josephine Boyd." said Josie.

"Josie just graduated from law school last year and passed the bar last year..She's our newest Associate Attorney.."said Olivia.
"Well you're with some great lawyers Josie, Nelson..Olivia, Beverly, Donnie Ray,Nice to meet you all..I look forward to a vigorous court battle..." said Alice Bourdain as she walked away...
"Soooooooo Nelson, you know the Prosecutor huh?" laughed Olivia.

''She was one of my professors when I was in law school at St. Johns..She's brilliant."said Nelson.
"You know of course you're going to dish when we get home.."laughed Beverly...
''Yessss"said Josie..
I had already googled her..I had the book on her.

II-

"Hello...I'm Lt. Arthur Tragg, Homicide...I'll be working this case with you...How about we uh go out and get a couple of steaks, some drinks and some quiet conversation...


"I'll have to take a rain check Lieutenant, but thank you for your generous offer...What I need you to do is find that girl, Marla Kattan..She is missing and I need to talk to her."said Alice Bourdain..

"Oh Most certainly...I'm right on it."said Lt. Tragg, leaving..

She smiled and shook her head...Then she looked at her files on us..
 

Olivia Marissa Bennett-Alexander

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender, 

Worked for Bach and Roach LLC, as Associate Attorney

Founding partner-Alexander & West ,attorneys at law..

Divorced- Elwood Barnes..

No Children, two miscarriages..

Married-Donnie Ray Alexander

Beverly Cheryl West-East

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocay, Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender,

 Founding Partner-Alexander & West Attorney's at Law.

Daughter of Olivia's Older Half Brother, James West... Olivia's Niece

Married to Nelson East.

Nelson Sean East

Graduated, West Catholic High School-Philadelphia PA.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law- St. Johns University, New York City
Psychology Minor...

J.D. -St. Johns Univeristy Law School, New York City..

Passed The Bar , New York, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey 

Speaks Spanish , French and Russian Fluently...

Worked as Public Defender, 

 Associate Attorney at Robert Foxworth and Associates.

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law.

Married to Beverly West

Donnie Ray Alexander

Born and Raised in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Educated in New Orleans Public Schools..

Associates Degree New Orleans Community College-Administration of Justice, Pre Law

Homicide Detective, New Orleans Police Department, Retired.

Principal Investigator, Alexander and West Attorneys at law-Philadelphia PA.

Married to Olivia Bennett

Also a semi-professional musician

Josephine Boyd

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Raised in Red Hook Section of New York City 

Bachelors of Science, Architecture from Fisk University

Master in Business Administration- University of Pennsylvania.

Para -Legal -Alexander & West Attorneys at law.

JD- Drexel  University Law School..

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York

Associate Attorney-Alexander & West, Attorneys at Law, Philadelphia.


She smiled..

"My...my opponents are very well educated and quite astute...This will be my most serious challenge yet." she said.


Back at the office..


I gave everyone the rundown on the new ADA.





Olivia, Beverly and Josie listened intentively...

Nelson smiled.. He already knew most of it..


Dr. Alice Bourdain

Born in New York City, New York
Educated in Private Finishing school for Girls..
Mother, A Former U.S. Attorney
Father, A Leading Psycho Therapist, Author of several books..

B.A. Administraion of Justice, Pre Law, Trial Advocacy- Columbia University
Minor-Psychology
J.D. Columbia University School of Law
Passed the Bar in New York, Conneticut, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware

Worked as a Public Defender, New York City 92 wins, 2 losses
Worked as a Assistant District Attorney, New York City -99 wins, 0 losses

PHD- Clinical Psychology, Columbia University.

Taught Law at St. Johns School of Law.

Associate Attorney, Williams, Williams and Williams Attorneys at Law

Presently Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia PA. 20 convictions, No losses.

"Wowwwww, she is no joke."said Beverly...

''She taught me juror selection...She told me to take some Psychology classes, which I did...she was brilliant." said Nelson..
''You'll be going up against your teacher..Are you worried Nelson?" asked Olivia.


"No."said Nelson..

"Good! I always feel I have an equal chance against whoever Nelson....Beverly, Josie, this goes for you too! Reputations do not win cases..Degrees and pedigrees do not win cases either. Being prepared wins cases...Knowing how to apply the law wins cases...We are going to be prepared like we always are..Legal predicates...Application of law and presentation of the facts...All of you are just as good as she is...Remember that..."said Olivia.


Beverly, Nelson and Josie listened attentively....


Alfreda smiled approvingly as she looked at the three of them taking in what Olivia was saying to them!.

"Olivia is still teaching them...She always was good like that...." she mused...





"I'm still hunting that girl...Marla Kattan, she seems to have vanished.. I wonder if she's left town...?" I mused.

"It doesn't appear that she loved him as much as he thought..She took his money to pay her abusive husband's gambling debt and she just ran off with the rest of his money."said Josie.
''She didn't even call.."said Nelson.

"Shortcake! Tomorrow we take another look at the crime scene..and go over the ballistics..."I said.

"I'll go over her financials, see if she's still in town at least..."said Beverly...


IV-
-

Nightfall came.

It was 9:30 pm...The streets were quiet..We were turning in early...


"Oh ,I'm just soooo glad I can take my clothes off and relax.."said Olivia, as I unzippered her and helped her out of her clothes.

"I'm glad you're taking them off too."I smiled as I began to undress..

and watched her undress.



"I know you are..." laughed Olivia as she slipped out of her bra and panties..

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger?" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

"You're going to split me in half with that huge thing..What am I going to do with all of that?" she joked..

"You'll be fine.." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!!! UMMMMMMM!!!!!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..




"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...



"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"You make me hornier than any woman I've ever known"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...you just want some more..Flattery will get you everywhere, .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another TWO TO THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

This was a nice stress buster after the day we had..

Downstairs from us...



 Beverly motioned to her husband ,Nelson...

"Come here...Unzip my skirt..Take my clothes off. Let's catch up with where we were in the car" she said playfully...
"Ohhhh my god", Nelson exclaimed...

He unzipperd her skirt and she slipped her top off...His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...


Beverly giggled..She loved getting Nelson hot and horny...She was wearing a Purple lace bra and a matching Purple Bikini panties.

He took his clothes off slowly and just stared at her..
She smothered him with wet ,sloppy kisses...Kisses that were driving him to near delirium!!!

"OH MY GODDDD NELSON, YOU ARE HUGE!!! I'M ABOUT TO GET IT, AINT I?" she giggled..

"YESSSSSSsss!" was all he could manage to say as she softly stroked him...

 Nelson got to do what he had been daydreaming about all day, make love to Beverly

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned softly...... 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned NELSON..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"Because I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Lord Knows I do...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...and once again got emotional and began to cry as Nelson thrusted faster...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it daddy?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NELSON….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three or four very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Nelson as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Nelson began to come with wild abandon as did Beverly.. holding on to him for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again..
After a short pause, Nelson began to make love to Beverly again ,slowly, tenderly, kissing her cheeks and hugging her gently....

ANOTHER TWO HOURS drifted by in which she had a very intense orgasm.....and looked up at him in amazement...at both his stamina and his excitement..as he came like a river....



He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He turned over and lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " she said.
But he was satisfied...He pinched himself...He was actually married to Beverly and making love to her on a regular basis...The stuff dreams had been made of..

This was Just Another Day for Us....but it was the precursor to yet something else...


And in downtown Philadelphia...A Police car drove by...

Marla, dressed in black still walks the streets, still in the city...Still in the shadows!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment