Friday, February 26, 2021

Best Day Of My Life


 TWO WEEKS LATER-

It was the first day of the murder trial of Malcolm Paltrow,

 charged with the first degree murder of  Chef Arri Kattan..

The Arrogant World Renown Chef ......who he had had a fight with just hours before his death and who several people had heard him threaten...

It was not proving to be easy..




Olivia, Beverly, Nelson and Josie had been up against it, facing off against ADA Alice Bourdain.

She was a brilliant lawyer , who like them was well prepared....When they came up with a predicate, she came up with one to counter balance it...When they objected, citing some case from the past, she objected with a more recent ruling...

They took apart her witnessess statements like a surgeon...she took notes and made adjustments...

By the time she rested her case during the preliminaries..





Olivia, Beverly, Nelson and Josie declined to put up a defense...


Judge Keith Morrison was surprised himself... He said.

''Well alright then..Trial is set for Monday Morning at 10:00 am.. Be on time and be ready for trial." he said.

I arrived just as he was making his ruling and passed Olivia a file..
Olivia smiled sardonically..
Gave me a very soft and sweet kiss and showed the file to her other three attorneys..
"Good Ole Donnie Ray." said Beverly..
"Wellllll nowwww!" said a smiling Nelson..
"We are on it." said Josie...

"Not quite...She took notes of where we hurt her...Now we've got to take notes of where she hurt us and come back strong." said Olivia.

Lt. Tragg smiled..

"I've never seen Olivia and Beverly not put up a defense ,even in preliminary... Don't be surprised if they don't approach you about a proffer pretty soon...They've got nothing and they know it."he said.
"Don't be so sure of that..She's a smart woman...and she prepares well and prepares her team well..They were very well prepared...I was just ready for them...But don't count her out..I'm not." said ADA Alice Bourdain, who didn't like the smiles she saw on our faces as we left the courtroom..

Malcolm Paltrow looked at Marla from a distance as he exited the courtroom.. Tears welled up in his eyes.
Marla looked at him in shame..She turned her head and walked away..
Lt. Tragg laughed...

"You loon..She suckered you...That was an expensive piece of ass sonny boy.." he said.
An angry Malcolm Paltrow lunged at Lt. Tragg,

"WHYYYY YOUUUUU!" he snarled..

"Malcolm, Noooooo!" said Beverly grabbing one arm..
"Chill dude...He's not worth it.."said Nelson ,grabbing the other arm..
"LIEUTENANT TRAGG!!!!!" said Olivia.
"Sorry Liv, that was uh guy talk, not meant for you ladies to hear.." said Lt. Tragg..


Josie and I stared at him...
"I apologize for him.."said ADA Bourdain, who found his remarks equally abhorrent.

II-


We spent that entire weekend at Beverly and Nelson's place..

Beverly loved entertaining..

and so did Nelson, since being married to her..



She and Nelson had a cold cut tray spread out with rolls, mustard and mayonaise for sandwiches..


and cold sodas..


Beverly, Nelson, Olivia and Josie went over trial transcripts and testimony from the preliminary  hearing with a fine tooth comb and they came up with new questions for her witnesses...They theorized on which witnesses she was going to cut loose and came up with recent predicates and cases to bolster any argument she might be making..


We even had Jazzy, who had once been an Assistant District Attorney come over and read the transcripts and imitate ADA Bourdain in court as we held a mock trial that Sunday, the day before the trial was starting..

Olivia believed in preparation...


Josie's boyfriend ,Paris drove me around as I looked into more witnesses...Jazzy's husband, Attorney
Dabnis Coley rode with me, taking Beverly's place..


So here we are today....


The war of wits between Nelson and his former Law Proffessor began in Jury selection.. she was smart..and she wasn't going for the old bait and switch...She had taught it to Nelson...but he had perfected it..Turned it into a science..

Jury selection took two days...with both sides employing all of the cleverness at their command..Finally it ended mercifully with a 6-6 split...... A draw...

Alice Bourdain was impressed and bowed to her former student...

Nelson felt impressed... But now he wondered, Who would ultimately win this war of wits..

His former teacher..Alice Bourdain, who had taught him in Law School...


or his Mentor,

Olivia Bennett-Alexander, who had taught him how to be a lawyer in the real world?

It would be interesting to see...

Both were beautiful women, intelligent and physically attractive and knew how to work a jury, especially male jurors..

Dr. Bourdain argued that Malcolm Paltrow fell madly, deeply in love with Marla Kattan, a woman who he knew was married the day he met her...She used her feminine wiles to get him to lend her 75 thousand dollars.. she made an emphasis on that...Telling him she needed to move into another condo and get a divorce and all and all she used it to pay off her husband's gambling debts and then make a quick escape..

"She suckered Mr. Paltrow...she used sex....Mr. Paltrow had a violent interaction with the deceased chef..I have film footage of it here..Poor Mr. Paltrow, getting thrashed.. If you look closely, you see his future defense attorney, Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her husband were dining at that establishment and they witnessed everything, including the threat... Angry...He returned hours later and shot Mr. Kattan to death.." she said..

She produced the murder weapon...

"He then drove to New Jersey and tossed the weapon into the ditch along the train lines.."she argued.

Olivia asked if this was in fact the murder weapon....She cross examined three policemen and three Crime Scene Investigators who admitted that there was no fingerprints or DNA on the gun when found and the gun was one of several guns stolen from the armory five years ago..It wasn't registered to anyone.

Beverly asked the State Policeman who found the gun, how did he know the gun was out there in South Jersey near the train tracks.. He said he got an anonymous call from a woman, who told him where to find the gun and that the gun had been used in a Philly Homicide..So he called Lt. Arthur Tragg.
Beverly smiled and sat down..

ADA Bourdain called a Man from Ballistics who testified that the gun was indeed the murder weapon...
She excluded all but one of the witnesses we theorized.. And we had new questions for them and new case examples and predicates for ADA Bourdain when she objected...



Nelson and Josie did an incredible job of taking their initial statements, the statements they made to me and the statements they made in the preliminary hearings and showing the contrasts...

The Jury was now confused a bit...


Judge Keith Morrison smiled.. "Now that's the Olivia and Beverly team I have come to know...They were down a little bit and they came back swinging..." He was enjoying the application of law of both sides...

Lt. Tragg looked a little uneasy, a little embarrassed...His case was falling apart...

Beverly produced his train tickets and his parking receipt, proving he was at the train station during the murder and couldn't be in two places at once..She produced his cousin , who testified he was the one who told him about the murder and he got back on the train and headed back to Philadelphia..

It was irrefutable..
"The train is a nice alibi...but did anyone actually see him on the train at the time he says he was on the train?" she asked..

''CALLS FOR SPECULATION COUNSELOR!"said Olivia, smiling..
Dr. Bourdain's cool calm icy demeanor was showing cracks...she was visibly frustrated..

"I withdraw the question your honor.." she said.

She decided not to call Marla Kattan, fearing she might harm her case...

She instead closed her case..Appealing to the men, using her sex appeal and arguing that the poor man was so consumed with lust and love that he was willing to do anything to keep her..

They looked at Marla sitting them in a tight sexy dress.....The women looked at her too...

"It looks bad Liv...the Jury is 12-0 to convict." said Nelson...

"Awww man, we usually have better odds than that."said Josie.

"And we are going to turn it all around when we begin our defense....Just you wait and see." said Beverly..

I sat back confidently...I knew we could win this and I now knew beyond a shadow of a doubt, who had killed Arri Kattan...

"We are going to win this...Remember the case we put together ."said Olivia....

We had a day off before we began our defense.

"Get some rest guys..."said Olivia as we left the courtroom..

III-

Olivia looked ravishing in her white slip dress as we sat across our bed in our room that afternoon...

"You've given us everything we need to win this case....I'm almost as excited about appearing in court to start our defense in two days as you are to jump on top of me.." she said and laughed.
''I am very excited"I said as I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately...

"You deserve all I can give you. Your investigation is key to this case...I'm not worried about the jurors...They haven't seen our evidence yet.Now come over here and get some of this."she cooed 

as we continued kissing and rolling across the bed...

''Daddy loves you too."I said.

''Show mama." she said..

Olivia laughed at how fast I was getting out of my clothing...

"Oh My...Ouuuu  Donnie Ray..... Look at youuuuuu, ouuuuuuu, you have been missin mama.." she said..

I was fully erect and hard...It had been a few nights...

 She smelled like a new born baby and had skin as soft as one...She kissed me slowly, softly.....

''Calm down..Calm down...It's all good.."she said..

"Yes..Yes it is.."I said.

My boxers stood out like a tent and she smiled...

"Oh my goodness...Look at youuuuu!...." she said...

"I guess you can uh tell I'm a little excited" I said.

"Most definitely.....Wowzers..wouuuuuu, look at you.Ohhh myyyy..More than just a little" she said holding her hand over her mouth and laughing.....

I had a raging erection that I had successfully hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked it gently and smiled at me...

"Ummmmm come here." she said softly.....

She fondled me softly and gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

"Damn girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I moaned myself.. 

 I straddled Olivia on the bed... , We continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

Moving in and out slowly....Olivia moved up and down slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't...

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

Olivia laughed......

The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled at each other......She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......

She continued kissing me..

" This is driving me crazy...." I moaned silently...

''Me too..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...
 
She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft  whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Yesssss..Mister Alexander....Ohhhhh"she moaned...

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss...ouuu, " I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she cried out! 


The bed squeaked a little bit more ,but nowhere near like our old one...

"Mrs. Alexander...You are one naughty girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned..

"Naughty is sexy!"said Olivia.

"No argument there Mrs. Alexander....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." I said.


EIGHT TO NINE HOURS breezed by..We couldn't seem to get enough of each other....We managed to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Alexander...ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Olivia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lord....Yesss lord Mrs. Alexander...."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips...

"Oh My God Donnie Ray, that was awesome..Whoooooo."whispered Olivia..Her legs were shaking...She was climaxing hard....

"Ohhhhh my lord!" she moaned....

I listened...I heard nothing....I smiled... We started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! An HOUR AND A HALF went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..another HOUR went by...

"Ohhhh my......you are something else Mister Alexander!!!.....Oh  My goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"laughed Olivia...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."was all I could manage to say...

I entered her and begin to thrust inside of her deeply. I tried to catch my breath, Olivia wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck as if I was falling off a cliff.

"Ouuuuu Mister Alexander....ohhh my goodness..wooooooooooo.."she moaned..laughing and turning her head from side to side....

"Awwwwww lawddddd!" I moaned myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray....my lord..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she moaned...

"Girl, what are you doing to me?" I asked...I was losing my mind...

Olivia laughed and kissed me slower,softer....


"Nothin.....Just trying to make you feel goooooooooooooooood as usual...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I know you've missed this for a few nights..." she cooed.

"Well...you're doing a good job...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..damn good job!!I almost exploded last night just looking at you...while you were asleep...but I know you needed your sleep after all that traveling..."I moaned...

"Glad you like it baby!I'm glad you didn't explode last night as you say..These are brand new sheets" she said...



It was my turn to laugh as we continued kissing and making sweet love...

"Mrs. Alexander...I love ittttt.."I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Yesssssssssssss...I love it tooo..ohhhhhhhh stop showing off....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."she cried out..

We quickly got into a nice deliberate rhythm.. I just wanted to go hard and fast, but she slowed us down. I could barely stand it.It felt so good...

"Take your time sweetie...Take your timeeeeeeeee....Mama isn't going anywhereeeee.." she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhh.." was all I could mutter...... The sound of her voice got me even more excited.....

I slowed it way down with deep, long strokes that made me feel like I was losing my mind...She kissed me softly and blew into my ears...

 Olivia began to shake and gyrate and  more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Donnie Ray , you really don't get enough...ouuuuuuuuu weeeeeee...do youuu?" she asked as I began stroking her again....I had not...

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another two hours and a half went by....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...

  She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...

''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. You are outdoing yourself..ouuuuuu,ohhhhhh.." she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking  mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..I love you so much....." she moaned silently...

"I love you too baby."I moaned and came so hard,it scared me...

I again collapsed on top of Olivia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...


"Wow! Everytime we miss a few days....I know you're going to put it on me sooo good." she said....

 "WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she yelled...Her legs were shaking and sweat was running down her face....

Finally she stopped shaking and had the sweetest and at the same time most devilish look on her face I'd ever seen...

She crawled on top of me and began deep throat kissing me...Wet and sloppily....and eased her self down on my still rock hard and wet penis...
and began moving up and down...up and down....I was going crazy...Olivia was so soft, so warm...so moist...and feeling all of these sensations...Within another two hours I came so intensely....so hard...that I practically passed out...and the last thing I remember was Olivia, climaxing and laughing....
 ''What's so funny?" I asked.

"The faces you make when you're about to....you know..." she said...

I leaned up and kissed her passionately...We continued kissing until we both drifted off to sleep..





Meanwhile at Bottom Of The C.  Lt. Tragg and Alice Bourdain were dining..


They were enjoying a seafood meal..
''Enjoying your meal?" he asked.


"YESSSss, this fish is delicious...Thank you for bringing me here Arthur.." she said..

Lt. Tragg was barely eating his food, he was staring at Alice Bourdain and getting very aroused..

It wasn't lost on her..She noticed the huge bulge in his trousers from the time he picked her up for the date.. She giggled....

"Arthur....do you date every Assistant District Attorney minus a wedding band?" she asked.


"Why uh...Why No..Uh what ..What makes you think that?" he asked..
"Oh nothing...Just asking..is all." she said and smiled..

She felt good tonight...Olivia and Beverly had thrown her a few curves...but unless they knew who the murderer actually was... She had all but won this case...She had all of the jurors...Including the ones Nelson picked convinced that Malcolm Paltrow was guilty...

And at the hotel where he was staying, Malcolm got a phone call..


"Hello" he said.. and was astounded to find out it was Marla..

"Hi...it's me Malcolm....Marla... I know you hate me and I don't blame you...and I don't have any excuse that justifies what I done except I uh wanted to get away from that man in anyway possible...I just want you to know that whatever happens....That day we spent together in that motel was the best day of my life.  For what it's worth, That much is true...Good luck in your trial..Goodbye!" she said and hung up...
Malcolm sat on the side of the bed..He felt like the biggest fool...and yet his memory of that Day they spent together making love brought back fond memories..


IV-

TWO DAYS LATER-

We were back in court....
Lt. Tragg had taken ADA Alice Bourdain out to a very pricey dinner at Bottom Of The C..  The dinner ,plus drinks and the tip was well over $200.00, More than he was used to shelling out for a meal.. This wasn't Curley's joint...
He had taken her out and had not got as much as a kiss or invited up to her place for "coffee and quiet conversation."  (which everybody knew was code for sex) "Arthur we've talked all night...what more have we got to to talk about?  And plus..I never drink coffee this late at night...I won't sleep. Thank you for the dinner...I'll see you tomorrow." she said.

He was more than just a little disappointed....He was a bit pissed...For that kind of money , he should have gotten to spend the night, he wagered.
Olivia opened up her defense with a story of a good man, a decent man who fell in love...
"Adultery is never the right thing to do and my client knew full well that this woman was married when he met her, but sometimes love can be sloppy...it can be a slippery slope, I'm certain some of you , having lived a life have fallen in love with the wrong person at the wrong time haven't you?" she said..She was playing on the heartstrings of not just the women on the juror , who all smiled knowingly, but the men as well, many who had been suckered by some woman down the line....

ADA Alice Bourdain saw what she was doing and had to shake her head and smile.. "This was no short of being brilliant." she thought..

Beverly once again showed the jury Malcolm's time stamped train tickets and brought it home that despite the altercation, Malcolm Paltrow was on the train about 15 minutes before the murder occurred making it impossible for him to be at the restauraunt at the same time and at 30th Street station, Halfway across town..She showed the parking receipt .

"He simply was not there..You can't be two places at once..His Train ticket was for 11:05pm to Atlantic City, His Parking receipt is for 10:50 PM" she said.

Nelson produced a 64 inch Monitor..

"Your honor...This is time stamped...The ADA asked during her prosecution if we had proof that our client was somewhere else...Well we do...This is Video from the Newspaper and magazine store in the train station...Look at the time 10:50 pm..He's in the store buying a Magazine, a Bag of Frito Lays and Gum...and here is the debit card receipt to prove it.. Look at his train ticket....11:05 pm, He gets on the Train to Atlantic City...The last train of the night.. The murder occurs at 11:15 pm... My wife and I can vouch for that, We drove by right after the shooting and My wife's Aunt and Uncle, Mrs Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Mr. Donnie Ray Alexander were there on the scene as shown in the film footage from the restaurant and the Street Cam and the ATM Cam. Our client was simply not on the scene."said Nelson.

After the first day ,the Jury shifted to 7 to acquit, 3 undecided and only 2 to convict.
Olivia called Marla Kattan to the stand the next day...

She wore a tight skirt that accentuated her every curve and a low cut top that teased with showing her nicely sized breasts..Every man on the jury followed her every move..

"Remember, you are under oath....Marla did you love my client, Malcolm Paltrow?" Olivia asked.

''Well I...Uh..I...I....Ohhhhhhh!" she started to cry..

"Okay...I think you gave the answer....You did know that my client liked you...Loved you....You knew it..A woman always knows when a man likes her." said Olivia.

"Yes , I knew he liked me..."said Marla.


"You asked Malcolm to loan you $50.000.00 dollars which he gave you without complaint after you two spent an afternoon at this motel..."said Josie, showing her a photo of the motel they stayed in.
"You told him you needed it to secure a divorce lawyer and a new apartment..None of which you did with his money correct?" asked Josie.

"No...I was going to, but Arri found the money in my panty drawer and he took it..We fought and he beat me up...Gave me a black eye and ordered me to go to Chinatown and pay his gambling debt to Mr. Eddie Lee, who has already tewtified." She said.

"So then you asked him ,my client for more money, $25.000.00 which he freely gave you and you told him about Arri, knowing that would send him off the deep end.."said Josie.

"I told him Arri would kill him and not to confront him..I warned him...but he wouldn't listen." she said, choking up and crying..

The males on the jury were very sympathetic to her..The females looked at her with disgust...They were clearly in Malcolm's corner..
"Your husband beat you up quite a bit didn't he?  I have here 27 complaints of domestic violence against him made by you to the Philadelphia Police...and yet in all 27 complaints, you failed to press charges or leave him...It must be a frightening thing to live with someone like that and you probably would do anything to get away from him."said Nelson..

"Yessssss!" she said crying and watching as the males began to look at her sympathetically....


Olivia then asked her the jackpot question..

"Why did you rent a car the afternoon of the murder? When you already had a car?  This photo shows your car in Chinatown when you went to deliver Eddie Lee the gambler, your husband's gambling debt.. You then drove to the Airport and rented a car...This car." she said and showed the jury a photo of the car.

The question caught her completely off guard...


"I just rented a car...Is it a crime to rent a car?" she asked..

"It sure isn't...I like to rent a new car myself every once in awhile..but YOUR CAR made its rounds that night..You left your car in long term parking...and here you are, here is your car parked on this side street a block away from the restaurant... Now here is your husband standing by the door on his phone..
The shot came from this driveway...11:15pm  and 11:18 pm, there is your rental car...pulling off like a bat out of hell as caught on the ATM camera and the street camera on the adjoining street...You shot your husband didn't you?" said Beverly...


''I refuse to answer that on the grounds that it may incriminate me.. "she said.

It was too late, she had already incriminated herself..


"According to the mileage on this car, you drove to New Jersey, almost to Atlantic City ...Is that where you tossed that gun? Are you the one who called the State Police and told them a gun was in the field ,linked to a Philly Murder?" asked Olivia, smiling sweetly..

"I REFUSE TO ANsWER THAT ON THE GROUNDS IT MIGHT INCRIMINATE ME!" she said..
But the jury's mind was already made up..

With that, Olivia and crew rested their case..

ADA Alice Bourdain put her head in her hands...She couldn't believe how fast we had torched her perfectly put together case..



FIVE HOURS LATER-

The Jury had come back with a verdict..

I was worried, I expected the jury to come back sooner..That they had taken five hours worried me..It was 4:30 pm..
"You guys did a great job, but I think I'm cooked.. That Jury, they loved her..All that crying she did made her sympathetic."said Malcolm.
"Not to the women...They looked like they wanted to hang her..and it's 7 women to five men on the jury." said Josie, smiling..
"That jury was 7 to acquit and five undecided...We may get a hung jury, which means mis-trial."said Nelson.
"Juries are funny...This worries me Auntay." said Beverly..
''Well, let's just wait and see." said Olivia.

"I think you knocked it out of the park babe!"said Lt. Tragg, hoping a victory would put her in a good mood and possibly lead to the bedroom or at best the judges chambers..
Dr. Alice Bourdain hadn't lost a case in years and had never lost a prosecution was upbeat...The fact that the jury had taken five hours was proof positive she had brought in a tough but good case.. She had to hand it to Olivia and Beverly and her one time protoge', Nelson and their new attorney Josie Boyd.. They had put up a masterful, no brilliant defense...one of the best she had ever gone up against..

''Has the jury reached a decision?" asked Judge Keith Morrison..

"Yes your honor, the jury has." said the Jury Foreman..

"Bailiff ,let me see the verdict." he said.

He was passed the verdict and he read it., he smiled and passed it to the Bailiff .

"Read it!" he said.

"YOUR HONOR, WE THE JURY IN THE MATTER OF COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA VERSUS MALCOM PALTROW FIND THE DEFENDENT NOT GUILTY OF THE CRIME OF MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE!" he said.

The jury was polled and they all said to a man.. NOT GUILTY!

"Oh My God!!! Oh My God!! They found me innocent!!!" said Malcolm Paltrow..

"See? I told you we were going to get you out of this!" I said.


"WE DID IT AUNTAY!!! WE DID IT AGAIN!!!" said a jubilant Beverly leaping up and high fiving her Aunt..
"WHAT DID I TELL YOU?PREPARATION and a little luckWINS CASES!" said Olivia, hugging her niece and kissing her on the cheek..

"AND YOU CERTAINLY OUT DID YOURSELF YOUNG MAN!" said Olivia, kissing Nelson on the cheek and hugging him..

Nelson beamed..

"And you young lady...You just get better with every case."said Olivia, hugging and kissing Josie on the cheek.
Josie giggled..
"Come here you....Your investigation broke this whole case wide open.." she said to me..
She took me in her arms

and gave me a long ,slow, soft kiss......

Assistant District Attorney, Dr. Alice Bourdain shook her head.. 

''Wellll, the law of averages says that my winning streak had to come to a crashing end sooner or later..If I had to lose, better I lost to the best..and not some first year attorney who got lucky." she reasoned out loud..Remembering the last time she lost , years ago, to a young Assistant District Attorney named 
BONNIE SHAY!

"Tough break kid...Let's go get a couple of cold ones.."said Lt. Tragg...

"I don't think that's a good idea.. I'm going home....I'll see you around Lieutenant." said ADA Dr. Alice Bourdain, who grabbed her briefcase and left out of the side exit..She had no desire to talk to the press.


Lt. Tragg was furious that we had won the case and furious that this ADA had given him the brush off..


The Press was letting him have it as usual..

"Another bust eh Artie.?" laughed several reporters...

"When are you gonna bust someone who is actually guilty huh?" said another.

"Ya know Lou...I've had it with your mouth...One more smart remark and it's fat lip city.." snarled Lt. Tragg...
"On that note...Let's exit out of the side door guys.."said Nelson..
"Right behind you Nelson..Come on girls." I said.
Olivia was holding my hand and following me...
Beverly ducked ...a chair went whizzing by her head... a table near her fell down..All hell was breaking loose and fists were flying , she quickly ran behind Nelson, Liv and me..

"Come On Josie girl." she yelled.

"Right behind you Bev..Come on Malcolm."said Josie.

He followed behind us...as he ran, he saw Marla in the crowd..


"Malcolm, one thing I told you was true..That day we spent together at that motel...That was real...That was the best day of my life." she said.
He stared at her for a split second and then turned and ran out of the side door.

EPILOUGE-
Marla Kattan emptied her bank account and quickly vanished...

She was indicted for First Degree Murder and placed on the FBI's Most Wanted List...It is not known where she is at the moment.


At our Duplex/Office...


It was lunch time...










Malcolm Had his truck deliver us not just Cubans, but several of the sandwiches they specialized in..Bacon and Cheese Burgers, Pulled Pork, Fries and Cokes..Cole slaw..



Grilled Lamb shanks , among other specialties..

"Oh My God Malcolm, this is delish...ummmmmmm.." moaned Beverly..
"Malcolm, you are the truth man."said Nelson, Chowing down....
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." moaned Josie as she enjoyed the great food..
"Lawwwwd today, these sandwiches are on the one."said Paris...+

"Yesss lord! "said Alfreda..


"Oh My God...I am going to make a note to stop by his trucks more often when I'm at work." said Rockland..
"I'm sorry about the loss of your money...but my dad used to tell me that that's a bought lesson..a $75,000.00 dollar lesson..but a bought lesson just the same.."I said.
"I'm cutting your fee in half because of that." said Olivia.


"Don't worry about that Liv...I made that money back up within days.." said Malcolm.."I'm thankful you guys got me outta that murder rap." he said, smiling.

We sat and we enjoyed the good food the rest of the afternoon.



For Monique-


No comments:

Post a Comment