Thursday, May 28, 2020

Little Dani Lo

JURY SELECTION- THREE DAYS BEFORE TRIAL...

We stood in court with our client..Eddie Lee.. Ms. Yvette, Myself, Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil..

 "Okay guys..do you stuff."said Ms. Yvette.
 She meant Kahlil and I...We already knew what kind of juror we wanted.. Young, Urban, Helpfully Asian, if not, African-American, Latino or Immigrant...This wasn't going to be easy...I knew.
 Bee Bee
 and Sofia had worked on the kinds of questions, Kahlil and I should ask...
 Kahlil had rehearsed the night before..He always did that...I didn't.. I liked to improvise with my jurors..

Eddie Lee was as cool as a cucumber...He had every reason to be...He knew he was innocent and he had faith in us...

Jade walked in and walked over to the defense table..She whispered in Ms. Yvette's ears..

Ms. Yvette smiled and rubbed Jade's arms..

Across from us sat ADA Chris Garcetti and Lt. Tragg
 He was just relieved  he wasn't facing Olivia and Beverly..He felt he had a better shot at winning with us..
Lt. Tragg sat next to him..As usual , he looked aggravated and angry...He peered out into the visitors section..


He saw Jessica Lee ...He knew she was sitting there , rooting for Eddie Lee.. he couldn't for the life of him understand how a babe like her...A sophisticated attorney have fallen for a conman  crook like Eddie Lee..

Judge Reynolds walked in...He once again gave Lt. Tragg the evil eye..

Lt. Tragg definitely felt uncomfortable..

Chris Garcetti was a good attorney...but he wasn't his father, The D.A. Christopher Gilbert Garcetti Sr. ,known as Gil... He had no idea what type of juror he needed to make his case...


Kahlil and I did...We lucked up and got three Asian women, two young and one older...and three young Asian males....it was better than either of us could have imagined..


Bee Bee and Sofia's questions were good..Spot on..They looked at us with a certain pride and admiration I hadn't seen before..

Ms. Yvette couldn't have looked more prouder of us than she was...

Chris got three working class white males......


and Kahlil and I got an African American female, about our age and a middle aged African -American male  and one Latino Male...Middle aged...

The Jury was selected....

''Alright , the jury has been selected...It's Thursday...Trial will begin Monday Morning at 10:00 am...
Be on time everyone...and be ready for trial." said Judge Reynolds, giving Lt. Tragg the evil eye..

"I can't stand that son of a bitch..."said Lt. Tragg..

"From the way things are going...I'd say the feeling is mutual. He's not exactly crazy about you either."said Chris Garcetti, who didn't care for Lt. Tragg that much himself.. It wasn't personal...He just felt as though his investigations were sloppy and hastily put together...A feeling shared by a lot of the ADA's and the D.A. himself.

II-

CHINATOWN- THREE NIGHTS BEFORE!

A Glass of Plum wine was put in front of a lovely Asian lady...

"Thank You, but I didn't order this....It is however my favorite, Plum Wine." said the young woman...her name is Lydia...Lydia Hodge....Real name Lei Chin Song....

"It was sent by the Gentleman...Dani Lo." said the Bartender..

Dani Lo...a well dressed young Asian Man walked over and sat down with Lydia...

''Lei, how are you my dear?'' he asked..

''What do you want Dani?" she asked.

"What I've always wanted......YOU.....in my bed..." he said, smiling roguishly...

"Subtlety was never your strong point was it?" asked Lydia..

"We are not teenagers Lei....We are both adults...You know how this works as do I."said Dani Lo.

"Nothing is working with me and you...and I've told you that.."said Lydia..

''Why is that?" he asked.

"Because I find you repulsive...Can I get any plainer than that?" said Lydia.

"Repulsive? How?  I have an MBA from Harvard...I have a successful business, I drive a Sportscar most guys would kill for and I got a lot of money...That alone makes most girls panties get wet....I'm much better than that debt ridden Benny Hanna...I owe no one...I'm owned by no one.."laughed Dani Lo..

"You think I don't know what else you do?  You run girls...You have girls on the street...You're a pimp...If Eddie Lee finds out...You're as good as gone.."said Lydia..

"Eddie Lee....Eddie Lee is as good as gone...He's going down for murder...He killed your boy, broke ass Benny Hanna...and I think he's in jail...If not, he hasn't been seen around these parts in weeks..Hahahahaha ,I'm the new King in town!   Now enough about Benny Hanna and Eddie Lee, We were talking about wet panties...heh heh heh...yours.." he said as he snaked his hands up her skirt, rubbing her legs...

She moved his hands...

"EXCUSE YOU!" she said angrily...

Dani Lo pulled her to him, His hand was still up her skirt...He tugged on the waistband of her panties, she finally moved his hands from under her skirt again.........He attempted to kiss her, but Lydia moved her head...He tried to move it back, but she moved away....

''Would you stop? What is wrong with you?  I loved Benny...He was a gentlemen...He was sweet...Not like you!"said Lydia..

"And he's dead!...Also not like me... I'm very much alive ...It's just you and me baby.."said Dani Lo...

Dani Lo attempted to kiss her once again, but Lydia moved her head...Dani Lo tried to move it back, but she moved away.... "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, come here baby....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you've got me hotter than a cigarette at a gas station.." he moaned..

He grabbed her behind and pulled her into him, He kissed her neck and the side of her face....She eased out of his embrace once again..

"WHY ARE YOU GIVING ME SUCH A HARDDD TIME?" he snarled..

"Take your hands off of me, leave me alone.."said Lydia..

"This Plum Wine isn't cheap....NOW COME ON, GET WITH THE PROGRAMMMM!" he moaned, trying to kiss her again..

SHE SLAPPED HIS FACE HARD....SO HARD OTHER PATRONS TURNED AROUND!! THEN SHE KNEED HIM IN HIS GROIN, HARD!!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWDDDD!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned and fell to the floor with a crash..

 She finished the glass of Plum wine..
"Ummmmm this wine was good...I was going to pour it on you...but like you said..It's too expensive to waste." she said and got up and left..

Little Dani Lo remained on the floor, writhing in pain...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he continued to moan.....



III-


We were all having lunch at Sam Mother's Diner..


Bee Bee and I and Sofia were having Grilled Cheese sandwiches..



and Kahlil...



The son of Iraqi born naturalized citizens was having a grilled



Ham and Cheese....

and coffees

enjoying the peace and quiet...

Yvette and Gary were in another booth, talking quietly...

 "Trial begins Monday..." she said..
"You ready?" he asked..

"Yeah, to prove he wasn't there and couldn't have done it...It's not much...but the prosecution has even less.."said Yvette..

 Ms. Jade walked in...she was smiling..

"We may have more than we think... I got a text yesterday from a burner phone...

It said

"CHECK THE STREET CAM VIDEOS AGAIN...START FROM 8:00 PM..... and it sent me this photo...
"Do you know him Gary?" asked Jade..

"Yeah, that's Little Dani Lo....low level pimp....Wanna be gangster...He's just like Eddie Lee, except Eddie Lee has way more swag and influence.....He's got an MBA from Harvard....His Father and Uncle were gangsters....His father is dead and his Uncle is serving 10-15 in a federal prison...Young Buck doesn't have a sheet, but he has a few girls on the street... I don't understand why...He has a pretty successful business..."said Gary..



"Young guys...They like to be seen as having an edge...It makes them appear sexy and attractive to some young ladies...You know...The Bad Boy image.."said Ms. Yvette..

"Exactly."said Ms. Jade..

"Okay, I'll call Danny Ho and see if he can get you inside the office tonight...but it'll have to be after you know who is longgg gone...Speak of the devil."said Gary...

Lt. Tragg was making his way in...This time , he didn't say anything to any of us...

"What are you having Artie?" asked Sam..

"Grill Cheese, Coffee." he said somberly...


as he sat at the counter...

Jessica Lee came in alone...She smiled when she saw us...

 "Heyy Jessie." I said.
 "Heyyy Jessie." said Bee Bee.
 "Hey Mama!" said Sofia..
"Hey Jess."said Kahlil..

She hugged her cousin, Jade.

"Hey Baby....Where's Mr. Lee?" asked Jade.

"He's coming." she said, her face lighting up at the mention of his name..

"Two Ice Teas Sam." she said..

as a waiter placed them at her table..

Lt. Tragg walked over to Jessica's table and sat down..

 "Oh Boy....this ought to be worth a laugh..." I said..
 "I feel so sorry for Jessica...She's in the same boat ADA Karen Page is in.."said Bee Bee.
 "Well she did kind of lead him on...Those day trips to the Zoo and The Camden Aquarium.."said Sofia.
"I laugh everytime I think of our Jessica on dates in places like that...The Zoo...HAHAHAHAHA."laughed Kahlil...

 "Jessica...You and me...I kinda thought we uh had a connection...Had something building...What happened baby?" he asked..
"You came on a little too strong , too soon Arthur...It just wasn't happening is all..."said Jessica, trying to be diplomatic and wishing he would go away before Eddie came, but it was too late..

"Hey baby, sorry I'm late.." he said as he sat down and sipped his Ice Tea..

"Making sure your gangster friends haven't run off with your dough?" growled Lt. Tragg...

"Yeah, that was it."laughed Eddie Lee..

"You're goin down buddy and I'm gonna be there when they administer the needle..."snarled Lt. Tragg….

"I'll be sure to look forward to that." laughed Eddie Lee softly....

Lt. Tragg stomped his foot and got up and walked back to his seat...

''Sam...My coffee is cold, top me off!"he snarled.






IV-

 Later, at Gary's house, Ms. Yvette and Gary were kissing...

They were kissing like it was nobody's business...

"You are sooooo bad...What am I going to do with you.?" she moaned in between wet sloppy kisses.

 Gary was slipping her panties down and off..

"Ouuu you are sooo bad!" she laughed..
"Ummmmmm you are soooo damn sexy...I can't help myself.." he moaned...

Yvette eased herself down on him and began to ride him slowly like a surfer rides the waves..

"Ouuuuuu am I?" she asked seductively.......

"YESSSSSSSS!" he said in his deep baritone that turned her on....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, glad you think so highly of me......ouuuuuuuuu" she moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Gary  you are a horn dog...all you think about is sex..." she moaned..

"When you're around, I'm afraid you are right...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned.

She moved up and down, slower and slower.....Her head was spinning...she felt so good.....She was trying to hide it from him...but he could look at her face and tell she was as aroused as he was...

"Ohhhhhh my goodness...Why do you have to be soooo damn good in bed?" she asked herself out loud..

Gary laughed....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! why are you so soft and wet?  You are driving me out of my mind...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,.....ummmmmmmmph!" he moaned..

"Thank you for getting me ready for trial" laughed Yvette...who was having a very intense orgasm....

As they made sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!...


While they were doing that....We were spending our night at Police Headquarters with Ms. Jade and Lt. Danny Ho,


He was letting us watch hours of video footage from the Street Cams and Business Cams

He thought four additional pairs of fresh eyes was better than just his and Jades..
He was right...


"I think I found something.."said Bee Bee..

"Did you?" asked Lt. Danny Ho..

"Bee is right...I see it..Stop the frame right here...10:20 pm."said Kahlil..

"Yeah....right there..Look...It's him....Little Dani Lo..." I said..

Showing him clearly entering the bar...

"It was 85 degrees that night,I remember....Why has he got on a long trenchcoat?" asked Sofia.

"Maybe he was concealing something...Like a long blunt object.."said Ms. Jade..

"The camera stops at 1:30 and does not resume filming until 3:00 am....So we never see him leave at all.." added Jade.

"But look...Outside of Eddie Lee's bar, there he is on the street...at 4:00am...Hmmm you know this is all very circumstantial, it doesn't really prove anything.."said Lt. Danny Ho..

"True, but it's just as circumstantial as the evidence against Eddie Lee." said Jade.

''Again True. Lt. Tragg, had he of done his homework would have had at least two good  suspects..He didn't even try."said Lt. Danny Ho..Eddie Lee makes a better headline.." he said.

 "You were right about it being hot that night babes..I remember..there was a semi power failure and the air conditioning went off, you uh took your baby doll off and slept in just your panties that night."said Kahlil..
"I figured you'd remember that night." laughed Sofia as we left....

 "Oh My God...That was a hot night...you slept in the nude.." I said to Bee Bee..."any chance of that happening again tonight?" I asked.
"Oh my god...listen at you....Maybe...but only in your place.." she said..

"Thanks guys.."said Ms. Jade as we got in our cars..

Danny Ho pulled Ms. Jade to him.....

She smiled..

"Thank you baby!" she said..

and they kissed passionately under the moon lit sky..


(CONCLUSION NEXT)






No comments:

Post a Comment