Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Blind Spot...

FOUR DAYS LATER-

At Police headquarters in the interrogation room known as "The Fishbowl"

Attorney Kate Florick sat with her head on the table...She had been arrested for the murder of Attorney Theodore "Ted" Tyler..

An Attorney at her law firm who had just made partner....He had been blackmailing her for sex when he found out she was sleeping with a big time client in exchange for him steering more of his well heeled clients her way....The revelation would have led to her dismissal from the firm and possibly an appearance before the Ethics Board... He had forced himself on her for the third time that night during his party to celebrate him being made partner..

Sometime that night he was found outside the building in the back alley with his head smashed in...

72 Hours later...

Outside her apartment complex...

 Police
 and CSI and Forensic personell found a bloody Ball Peen Hammer
in the trash can outside of her apartment complex...

Dr. Hazel Baylor did not find her DNA or Prints on the Hammer, but the Hammer did test positive for Ted Tyler's Blood and Brain matter...as well as his prints and DNA....meaning he struggled with his attacker before he ultimately lost and had his skull fractured....

 Lt. Tragg arrested her and charged her with First Degree Murder..
He would not let her sleep....He had her up all night long , questioning her...As a lawyer, she knew to exercise her right to silence...So she said nothing...She just stared at him aimlessly...She refused Coffee, a soda, a sandwich, a cigarette...She just sat quietly and said nothing..

She looked up in total surprise when she saw six people walk into the interrogation room...Us..Ms. Yvette, Me, Keith Jones, my girlfriend, Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans , Sofia Garcia ,Kahlil Ahmed and
Jade Lee...

 "I'm Yvette Jones, I'm an Attorney....I've been hired to represent you by a friend..I take it as an Attorney yourself you knew to use your right to silence..."said Yvette...
 "These are my associates, Attorney Keith Jones...
 Attorney Beatrice Evans...We call her "Bee Bee"
 Attorney Sofia Garcia.
 Attorney Kahlil Ahmed..
and Jade Lee, our investigator..." said Ms. Yvette.

"I remember you guys, you were at the party for Ted."said Kate..."You were Jasmine's guests..." she said.

"Yes we were..."said Yvette.

''She hired you guys?" she asked.

"No....It was someone else..someone I'm not at liberty to say...All I want to ask you now is How do you plead? We'll talk about any other details later."said Yvette.

"I plead Not Guilty...I didn't do this..I didn't kill anybody....That Hammer they found in the trash outside my building...I don't know how it got there...I swear...I'm an Attorney, I understand evidence..If I did kill somebody would I be stupid enough to toss the murder weapon away without washing it even? and in a trashcan outside of where I live? Come Onnnnn!" said Kate Florick...

"That's all we need to know...I'm going to try and get you bail...."said Yvette..

"Thank You...How about some food? I'm starving.." said Kate..



Bee Bee brought a huge Thermos..

and some cups that we planned to take with us..

She poured us each steaming hot cups of coffee and served them with doughnuts...

 Sofia placed some Hot Dogs and chips we got from Jakes
on the table...

"Oh My God...Are these from Jakes's?  They're the best." said Kate "Thank you, Thank you.." she said.

 ''We take care of our clients." I said.
 "No need to ever starve." said Kahlil.
"When we get you out of here..We'll need a complete timeline to the best of your recollection of what transpired that night."said Jade..

Lt. Tragg peered inside at us...We were eating Hot Dogs and Chips, drinking Hot Coffee and warm doughnuts....He was furious...He half expected Olivia and Beverly and company to come waltzing in here...





Instead it was us..







I suppose both groups irritated the hell out of him..






II-

ONE DAY LATER- BAIL HEARING!

"Your Honor we are asking for Bail for our client, Attorney Kate Florick, accused of Murder...She has no priors...She is a much respected Attorney and does not present a flight risk.."argued Yvette.

ADA Ron Harper concurred...

"Your Honor..while Ms. Florick is an Attorney with no priors, she is charged with the serious crime of Capital Murder...and we feel as though she would be a danger to the public at this time." he said..

 "These assertions are groundless your honor."argued Bee Bee..
"Our client has pleaded Not Guilty and is entitled to the presumption of innocence until she's had her day in court."argued  Sofia.

The Judge, Percy Reynolds , who had recently been a defendant himself and had been defended by Olivia and Beverly saw Lt. Tragg sitting next to the ADA.


Realizing HE was the arresting officer worked in our favor...

"I'm setting bail at $1000.00 dollars." he said and looked right in Lt. Tragg's face and smiled..

"YOUR HONOR!  ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS??? THAT'S THE LOWEST BAIL I'VE EVER HEARD OF!!" shouted ADA Ron Harper..

"WHATTTTTTT? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!" screamed Lt. Tragg..

"Raise your voice one more time Lieutenant and you'll be heading to the cooler tonight...I'm certain your Captain Cantrell would love to see that story on the evening news..."said the Judge..

We were jumping with joy...

 "Here, I got $25.00." I said..
 "Here's my $25.00" said Bee Bee..
 "Count me in..Here's my $25.00"said Sofia.
"Me too...Here's my $25.00" laughed Kahlil..

And with that...$100.00, we paid for Attorney Kate Florick's bail on the spot.....She was a free woman!!

"I don't believe it...In all the cases I've tried...No Judge has ever set bail that low.."said Kate..

 "I know why....."said Yvette, laughing..
"I know why too...You and that Judge share the same Arresting officer...Lt. Tragg."laughed Jade..
"OHHHHH THAT'S RIGHT!!! I READ ABOUT HIM...HE SUED THE CITY DIDN'T HE?" laughed Kate...
 ADA Ron Harper looked at Lt. Tragg..

"This is because of you!!....He hates your guts...You arrested him twice on bogus charges, he sued you...He would have never set bail so low if it had been anyone other than you sitting here.."said ADA  Ron Harper, who turned and walked away.. He halfway laughed as he walked out!!!
"There must be something that can be done about this."said Lt. Tragg.


III-

At Sam Mother's diner..

We all sat in booths awaiting our lunches..

 No one howled louder than Dabnis Coley, the attorney who Lt. Tragg hates the most...

"You know that was because of Tragg don't you? $1000.00 dollars...AHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAH!" he laughed...slamming his hands on the table..
"Baby cool it...you know he comes in here.."said his wife, Jasmine....

"I'd be lying if I said I'm sorry he's dead...but I didn't kill him...."said Kate...

"We are going to work this out, don't worry."said Yvette..

"Ugh Ohhh don't look now..Here comes trouble."said Kahlil...

"And here comes our lunches...So What?" said Bee Bee., who like Dabnis wasn't the least bit intimidated by Lt. Tragg…
"I heard how he verbally harassed Olivia and Beverly and company.."said Sofia.





She was speaking about a recent case of theirs in which he came in here practically shouting and screaming at them everyday while they tried to eat...  They had stopped eating in here until after the trial was over...Now it was our turn..

"Just ignore him...don't respond.." I said.


"Yeah, that's the best thing."said Jade..
 Burgers
 Hot dogs...


and Cokes arrived at our tables...We were all very hungry and we chowed down...

Lt. Tragg came in and couldn't resist coming to our table, yelling to the top of his lungs..

"YVETTE...I expect Olivia and Beverly


 and that gang




to jump on cases like this...but you're becoming just as bad...This woman is a murderer...." he bellowed..

None of us said anything to him..We just ate...except Dabnis..

"Why don't you go sit down and have some lunch...and while you're at it..Take a laxative.." he said..




We couldn't help it...We all giggled...Me, Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil...It was funny....

"DID SOMEBODY SAY SOMETHING FUNNY?" snarled Lt. Tragg...

"Artie...Either order or GET THE HELL OUT!!! Stop harassing my customers."said Sam Mother.

"Jazzy...I don't know what you see in him...And you married him."said Lt. Tragg...

"You need to stop talking right now." said Jasmine..who had had enough of Lt. Tragg putting down her husband. She hadn't giggled or said a word and she wasn't about to be intimidated by him now while she was eating.

"Tomorrow we'll eat somewhere else." whispered Yvette.."Relax Jazzy." Yvette chided.

"Is he always like this?" asked Kate.

"Always." I said.

IV-

Back at our office, we were able to talk to Kate in peace and quiet...

"In order for me to begin my investigation...I need to know everything."said Jade.

"Don't leave out anything..."said Yvette...

Give Him Credit...Lt. Tragg and his men had questioned and interviewed every single person at that party...including us and he they had scanned the surveilience cameras and information from our phones pinpointing where everybody was that night..



So for instance he knew that









Jazzy, Dabnis, Ms. Yvette, Myself, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil, Jade and Gary had left the party an hour before the murder...We spent time at a Coffee shop

and headed to our homes afterwords...

But in Kate's place..There was a call to
Ted's phone just minutes before he was found dead... For reasons that will never be known...He walked down the driveway, behind the building and that is where he was found with his head bashed in...lying face up...blood just pouring out of his head like a siv...There was no street cam in that alley way..It was a Blind spot..

"I never Texted him...My phone was missing for about an hour...I was looking for it...I have witnesses."said  Kate...

"I was in the ladies room..."she said , telling her story...

Meanwhile in the ladies room...

She was straightening her hair...She had a feeling she wasn't alone..She was startled to see Ted Tyler behind her..

"Hello Kate.." he said..

"Ted, wh-what are you doing in here? This is the ladies room..." she said nervously...

"We had an arrangement remember....You've been a bad girlllll, It would be a shame if upper management other than me knew that you had a headhunter, steering clients your way...."he laughed..

"What do you want?" she asked..

"You know what I want?" he said..

He reached up under her skirt and slipped her panties down

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPHHH!" he moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"she
she squealed...

He bent her over the sink and entered her doggy style..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"she moaned..

They were rocking so hard...She felt as if the sink was going to come off the wall...This was the third time he had ambushed her...ever since he had discovered her secret....He was blackmailing her..not for money, but for sex....She was tired of this...She had a good mind to just quit..

He had told her if she quit...He could blackball her and she might not get another job at a leading firm..

"He raped you!"said Bee Bee, disgusted at what she heard..

''Yes it was the third time....." said Kate.

"He was Blackmailing you." I said.

"Yes.." she sighed..

"How much money was he extorting from you? Do you have receipts, bank records?" asked Sofia.

"He didn't want money...He makes more money than I do...His thing was sex...He's a sex addict..He was blackmailing me for sex... He had been trying to get me in bed from the time he started working there...I wouldn't even go out with him for a drink...I found him arrogant, cocky and just plain creepy..."said  Kate.,

"What did he have on you?" asked Kahlil..

"We snagged a huge client...Victor Bozemen...He's loaded...I represented him in three major cases..Won them all... He took a liking to me...I took a liking to him too...we uh started sleeping together..."said Kate.

"I've heard of him....This firm has represented his company a few times too."said Yvette. "But uh isn't he married?" she asked.

"Very Married and his wife just recently gave birth to twins.....We broke it off...but Victor had let something slip when he was drunk....about steering some of his well heeled friends our firm's way...and Ted got ahold of it...He has photos of Me and Vic at some of our meeting spots..He told me that if I didn't sleep with him and this got out...I'd almost immediately be dismissed and I could be brought up before the Ethics Board...I had no choice...The first time, was at his house...The second time was a sleazy motel and the third time was in the bathroom at that party...." said Kate.. "but I didn't kill him..." said Kate..

"You say your phone went missing huh?  For an hour.....How did you find it?" asked Jade.

"I got someone to call my number and I heard it ringing...It was in the trash can outside the men's restroom on the ground floor."said Kate.

''Whoever stole your phone called him and lured him downstairs to that back alley , and killed him, then ditched your phone.." said Kahlil.

"They had to lure him downstairs with the promise of sex...."said Sofia..

''What a hound!"said Bee Bee.

 "Well one clue is in the phone...."I said.
"I'm going to get the police report and go back over this case piece by piece..."said Jade..

"There is obviously a blind spot somewhere that we are missing....Okay Kate, guys, let's go home...we'll work on this tomorrow..Kate get some rest." said Yvette.

"Thank You!" said Kate.,

V-

That night at Gary's House..

on his Terrace... Gary took Yvette into his arms..

 "Thank You Baby for taking this case and keeping it on the hush...My involvement can't be known."said Gary..
'''With Ted dead, your investigation is pretty much over right?" asked Yvette..

"It is...I'm doing this as a favor to my informant, who assures me that Kate Florick didn't kill Ted Tyler..My informant doesn't know who, but is still digging.."said Gary..

"Wow, this is sooo cloak and dagger."said Yvette.

"Yeahhhh."said Gary...

as he and Yvette kissed softly...

"Ummmmm I love you Vettie." he moaned softly...

"I love you too!" she whispered...

"Do you really?" he asked..

''You don't even understand how much at this point." she said..

He had her in the corner, running his hands down into her panties..kissing her passionately and she fondling him softly...They both were driving each other crazy.....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl....." he moaned..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GARYYYYY!" she sighed..



In no time they were on his big couch making sweet love..

to only the light of the stars....

The  soft couch heaved under their weight, but was so soft....Yvette prefered it to Gary's noisy bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god...baby..you are so soft, so wet." Gary cried out!

"Garyyyyyyyyyyried Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Yvette moaned.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Vettie!"  Gary moaned.

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Garyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I love you soo much...

Ouuuuu you don't even know.."she cooed.. 




"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..." Gary moaned

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned... 

"Yvette   sooo soft, sooo wet baby...I'm going crazyyyy.."I moaned..

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Gary ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Yvette cooed..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned loudly.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd  Gary

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she cried out!!! 



EIGHT TO NINE HOURS smoothly passed by as they made love under the moonlight...

Tears and sweat ran down the sides of both of their faces...Yvette's legs began to shake furiously and she began to move her head from side to side and cry like a little girl...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GARY!" she cried out..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yvette...MS. YVETTE!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

Yvette laughed...

Gary enjoyed making love to her so much....

With only the city skyline and the light of the Moon and stars to witness..


(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments:

Post a Comment