Friday, December 15, 2023

Sweet Time


 MONDAY MORNING- 9:02 AM

I slipped into the Judges Chambers....

"Natalieeeeee......." I whispered in her ear as I hugged her..

My wife Natalie was in there putting on make up...I snuck in for an early morning snog...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! You've got to get out of here...I'm not even supposed to be in here." she laughed as I took her in my arms and kissed her.

"You are sooooo bad..." she giggled.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm, you've got to get out of here...before we get caught...Come on, we've got trial."pleaded Natalie.. "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUyou are soooooo bad..." she laughed, continuing to kiss me..

"Can't a guy kiss his sexy wife before trial?" I argued..
"He can kiss his sexy wife all he wants after the trial...but right now...He needs to sit outside and calm himself down." said Natalie..

Wiping her lipstick imprint off of my face and lapel....and easing me out the door..



In the courthouse waiting area... Brooke and her husband, Sean sat in a corner and enjoyed a sweet kiss.

"Ummmmmmmm you smell good and you feel good Chocolate Daddy...I've got to stop calling you that in public.Tee Hee." giggled Brooke.
"Don't stop....I like it." said Sean in between more slow, simmering kisses..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmm Vanilla" moaned Sean..

"OUUUUUUUUUUU I like it when you call me that too baby!." whispered Brooke in between more soft , sweet kisses.


"Okay, that's enough...We have a case to try.." said Brooke, easing out of his embrace...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"moaned Sean, kissing her some more... She giggled..

They kissed once more and that was it.. Our client and his sister walked in, just as Natalie and I emerged from the Judges Chambers..



Brooke took a dis-infectant wipe and wiped her lipstick smudges off of Sean's face and his lapel..

Michelle knew Brooke was married to Sean.. She saw them kissing...She blushed a little and smiled sheepishly..

 She liked Brooke even more.. She knew she was "Down." She saw Natalie and me just then...

"Girrrrrl you is sharp...That dress is fire and the matching shoes and pocketbook is to die for." said Michelle.

"Thank Youuuu!" said Natalie.
"And you're pretty sharp too Missy." said Michelle to Brooke.  She liked both of her brother's female attorneys..and their husbands as well.
"Thank You!" said Brooke.

"All my lawyers are fly sis!" said Tony...
"Thank you..."said Natalie..
I squeezed her butt softly and put my arms around her...She giggled like a school girl.
"Thank you Tony.." said Brooke.

"This is Paris Boyd...He's a Para-legal and a law student..He'll be assisting us." excplained Sean.



"What's up Man?" said Sean..



''What's Happening?" said Tony.


COURTROOM B-  10:30 AM


Judge Michael King was presiding..."Good Morning Jurors and Attorneys....I am Judge Michael King..Many of you know me.....Welcome to my courtroom....Due to courtroom crowding of cases , we are going to bypass a preliminary hearing...We know that a crime, a henious crime has been committed so we are going to go straight to trial.. We will have Jury selection today...I'll be out tomorrow..So Wednesday  we will begin with trial." said Judge King.. "We will start today with introductions.." he said.


"Representing the people, Assistant District Attorney, Frederick Stockton, your honor." he said.


"Attorney Brooke Marks, Attorney for the Defense your Honor." said Brooke.
"Attorney Natalie Charles, Attorney for the Defense your Honor." said Natalie.
"Attorney David Charles..Attorney for the Defense your Honor." I said.
''And Attorney Sean Marks, Attorney for the Defense." said Sean.


"Aren't you a federal public defender as well as the husband of Mrs. Marks?" asked Judge King.

"Yes to both sir...I am presently lending my talents to this case." said Sean...


"Oh I see." said Judge King, smiling...



Paris sat with us, with his laptop...looking up things and keeping copious notes...

Tony sat with all of us...


In the Audience, His sister, Michelle sat with her boyfriend, the one who actually made all of this happen, Rick Madewell..

She held his hand...


He looked steely eyed toward the court...



"Good! Now that we are done with introductions, we'll have Voir dire....Potential Jurors are here." said Judge King.

Frederick Stockton was a good attorney, He had been around the court system enough and he knew a thing or two about jury selection...
But my Natalie, My sexy, vivacious Natalie was more than he could handle.. Frederick Stockton had no idea that Natalie already knew all there was to know about the jurors and which ones she'd find acceptable and which ones she wouldn't...She and Brooke and I


 had carefully worded questions ready for each person he talked to...

And after a short while..Natalie  had an even dozen...All 12 of the jurors we wanted... and a surprise.considering we were up against a formidable attorney , who had up to now had rarely lost a case.


"Alright...We have a jury and we've completed our Introductions... It is Monday People.. Day after tomorrow trial will begin here at 10:00 AM Sharp..Be on time and be ready for trial..Court is dismissed." said Judge King.

Out on the river, 
Lt. Tragg seethed . He knew the retrial of Tony Hinson began today....This was another of his old cases reopened and for no reason....Once again some do gooder attorneys was making him look like an inept bungling fool. He was livid, especially knowing he could do nothing about it.



II-


WEDNESDAY MORNING- 10:00 AM- COURTROOM B-



ADA  Frederick Stockton was going for shock value.... Using a 75 inch monitor, he showed the jurors 
gruesome and bloody crime scene photos of the two store managers, John Dennis and Thomas Wayne Booker, who were brutally gunned down in their stores at two different times on July 25th 2015...One in West Philadelphia and the other an hour later in Southwest Philadelphia. The unknown assailant was described as a "Light skinned to Brown Skinned Black man about six feet tall..." (Tony Hinson is five foot eight.)


A Fact I brought up on rebuttal..

Neither store had a working camera.....but there was an ATM across the street that caught the robber leaving one of the stores and getting in a car driven by another man....The film footage was grainy, but clearly, the man was taller than Tony Hinson. I brought that point up...


ADA Frederick Stockton brought up the murder weapon...


he brought up the report by the original Firearms expert , now deceased, who was partially blindand by his own admission, which was in the trial transcript, wasn't 100 percent sure.. The Gun had been seized from Tony Hinson's mother's house...He had bought it and legally registered it in his own name and given it to her for protection..

Brooke brought in our Firearms Expert...He was from the Police Department and he was much younger..


He fired the gun twice in the courtroom and did the test right there....He then compared the bullets taken from the two dead men's bodies..and determined beyond a shadow of a doubt that while this was the same type of gun....this WAS DEFINITELY NOT THE GUN USED IN THE MURDER....

Sean brought in a Firearms Expert from the FBI, who said the same thing....

The Frustration and embarrassment on ADA Frederick Stockton's face was apparent...I almost felt sorry for him...

He next showed and presented the manager from a third restaurant in Southwest Philly robbed just two days later....This was the man who identified Tony Hinson from a line up...


We were taking a chance with this...But Natalie showed him and the jury 17 different mug  photos of young light skinned and Brown skinnedAfrican American males and he quickly identified two. Neither one of them was Tony and one of the men he identified was our Para-legal, and law student...Paris Boyd, who was sitting with us..

Paris waved...

"You've identified three different men and none of them is our client....And from the police report...You also identified another suspect in 2015 before settling on my client...The truth is...You don't really know who robbed you that day ,do you?" asked Natalie.

The man was shaking and in tears.... "It was, It happened so fast...I-I can't be sure....I just said what they told me to say...The prosecutor and that detective, Artie Tragg...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he cried out..

"Objection....Damn it Objection...She is badgering the witness..." screamed Frederick Stockton....



"Simmer Down, Simmer Down..." said Judge King...


"No Further questions Your Honor." said Natalie smiling devilishly...


ADA Frederick Stockton gave his closing argument...but his heart wasn't in it...He had thought he had an airtight case...We had prepared well and had practically destroyed his case...He looked distraught...
We hadn't even begun our defense yet.

He stared at our table, Brooke, Natalie, Myself , Sean and our client, Tony Hinson... We were all smiles.









He quietly walked out of the courtroom.

That night we partied in Aqua Bar as  though we had gotten an acquittal....We could look at the jury and tell we had won them over..


Aqua Bar was crowded tonight... It was a Wednesday Night...Not Taco Night, but a regular Wednsday Night..

"Oh My Goddd. We wiped him out and we didn't even begin our defense yet....That film footage really struck a chord with the jury..."said Natalie , who was sitting on my lap....
"Stockton wasn't expecting that.....And here's the thing...It's old... It wasn't somethin g I just discovered ...Lt. Tragg never looked at it or thought to look at it and the Judge and ADA were so sure they had the right guy that they didn't look at it either..." I said.
"I had a feeling his mother's gun wasn't the real murder weapon...I just can't believe they would be so ,so reckless with the facts." said Brooke.
"I can and I brought my FBI guy in to fortify  the evidence....The Jury sees now that they had the wrong murder weapon, or rather they don't have the actual murder weapon at all...


''And the third guy who was stuck up couldn't identify Tony..He even Identified Paris at one point." said Natalie..

"Yeah, that was funny.....I knew he didn't know who stuck him up then.." laughed Paris..
"Oh My Goddddd...My Husband, the felon!" joked his wife, Josie.

''That was funny...He was practically led into an identification....They had a guy and they wanted to make sure it stuck...Ouuuuuuuu that makes me sooooo mad..." said Brooke.

"I know what you mean...When I was an Assistant District Attorney, I used to get on Detectives all the time about leading witnesses on...I hated that.That's why Justin O'Dare used to accuse me of "playing for the other side...That of being a Public Defender.." said Jazzy
 
"I hated that guy....He and I got into in here one night, during that time you and I were trying that case against them Kayla." said Dabnis...
"I remember...I had to enlist help to pull you off of him...He was drunk, he kept talking about taking you before the board of Ethics, getting you censored or disbarred." said Kayla.. " His wife shot him dead the next night." she said.
"WOW!!! Talk about luck!"laughed Ray....


"Anyway, good job you guys...Frederick Stockton is good...a stickler for detail...You guys beat him at his own game." said Jessica.

"Good Job! You guys begin your defense tomorrow eh?" said Chip..

"Yeah, but we've practically done our defense already..." said Natalie.



''We have witnesses, who were never heard from in his first trial.." I said.

''Witnesses who will prove exactly where he was on the day of both stick ups." said Brooke.
''And with that...We can close our case.." said Sean.
"Jurors like it when you have a quick defense..."said Zoey...
"Just make sure it's concise and it hits home."said Lem.

"You guys have done a great job from what I hear...Good Luck to you tomorrow." said Renee.


''Are we going to Curleys tomorrow?" asked Tyrell.
 

"Might as well...Lt. Tragg won't be there.. he's still out on that boat on the river."said Olivia.
 
"And even so...He's banned from Curley's indefinitely..." said Donnie Ray...


"Good Riddance."said Beverly...
Nelson hugged his wife, who was sitting on his lap....

"I forgot this wasn't Taco Night..." said Josie...
"Yeah..." said Paris

''Well Drink up..."laughed Bresha...
''A little early Christmas Cheer." said Tony..

Alfreda was drunk...She was sitting on her husband. Rockland's lap...

"I'm gonna love you soooo good when we get home Horny Toad." she said.



Rockland had the biggest smile on his face.


 "Two Nights in a row of pre-Christmas Cheer...No Lt. Tragg...Just us and a good time." said Yvette.

"Can't beat that." said Gary...

"Can't beat it at all." said Keith Jones, squeezing his wife, who was also sitting on his lap..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" cooed Bee Bee, who smiled at him...

Sofia was sitting on Kahlil's lap...

Kissing him passionately...

"AWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWd!" moaned Kahlil...
"I think I like it here.."said Jade.
"This isn't your first time here."said Danny Ho.



"I remember when I first got out of prison...The youngens brought me here...We line danced  all night...I got so highhhhh...It was so much fun." laughed Virginia.



"Like tonight huh?" said her husband, Jetty..who was just checking out her sexy body and pinching himself for being so fortunate as to have her....He had wanted her for years...




There was plenty to drink....Us high fallutin lawyers were drinking up....We were still going home on Olivia's buses...but we were enjoying ourselves...





III-

MIDNIGHT-


Lt. Tragg's boat docked... he said goodnight to his boat mates... All Cops like him , who had screwed up and whose commanders had put them on the Marine Boat with the Marine Police...He was the highest ranking member of the crew,made up of patrolmen. There was one Sergeant among the bunch...No detectives.

He walked down the pier....He was off tomorrow...He was going to the trial....He had no idea that the prosecution was through and the defense had started.. Boy would they be surprised to see him there.




We were home... I was in the kitchen getting a bottle of cold water... I walked into our bedroom..

Natalie was folding some panties and placing them in the drawer....She smiled at me....

"You like these?" she asked.



My eyes nearly bulged out the sockets...

"YESSSSSSS!" I said.


Natalie laughed...

"Good, I'll be wearing some of them next week..." she said and closed the drawer....



We began kissing passionately....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, you know we really should be getting some sleep baby.." Natalie said in between kisses..

"Yeah I know.." I said..

We didn't stop...

I slipped her panties down...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm." I moaned.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she moaned, imitating me and laughing....


We fell on the bed, kissing passionately....

"Do my panties always get you so aroused?" she asked.

"Everything about you arouses me.." I said in between kisses..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu what an answer...I like it!" she laughed..

I flipped her over and entered her missionary style...she cooed loudly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !" she moaned... She was having a quick orgasm...Her head turning from side to side, Her body trembling mightily and tears streaming down her face....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDD DAVID....UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned loudly...
"UMMMMMMMM NATALIE JEANNN!" I screamed out..

''When you call me by most of my government name, I know it's feeling good to you...." she giggled.

"UMMMMMMMMM YOU BETTER KNOW IT!" I said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed....Both of her legs trembling....her head turning from side to side and tears just flowing down her face...

''When it's good, I always get emotional." Natalie explained...

"Well Nat, it is good to MEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I moaned..

"You are sooooo horny and nasty..." she laughed.
We Made love for the next FIVE TO SIX HOURS!



AND NEXT DOOR-

"Wow today was a great day in court...And Aqua Bar was so much fun.."gushed Brooke.
Sean took her in his arms....

''Vanilla I've been wanting you all day, so bad." he said.
They kissed passionately...
.
"I knew that...Now you've got me...but we can't do it all night long...we do need to sleep...We've got trial tomorrow." she said.
Yeah I know.." he said..

They didn't stop...



They lie across the bed, kissing passionately..

"OHHHHHHHHHH SEAN!" she moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BROOKIE!" he moaned..

"Chocolate Dadddyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" she cooed.

"Sweet Vanilllllllaaaa!" he cried out.....



He slowly slipped her panties down and off..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VANILLA!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SEAN!!! " she cooed..

He flipped her over and entered her missionary style...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CHOCOLATE DADDY! OUUUUUUU!" she screamed loudly...

"OHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET VANILLA!!" he cried out.
They made love for the next FIVE TO SIX HOURS...




None of us knew that a tortured and angry Lt. Tragg



Stood outside our homes.....

Drinking a bottle of Jameson's Irish Whiskey... He was drunk...and he was angry.... He was standing close enough that he could hear moans from both households...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

"GIVE IT TO ME CHOCOLATE DADDY...UMMMMMMMMM""

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWD!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDD DAVID....UMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

This made him even angrier...

"Listen at them, screwing like cats in heat....damn them!" he muttered.

He finished his whiskey and left the bottle on the sidewalk...


He got in his car and pulled off....Still angry...



THURSDAY MORNING- COURTROOM B.



We began our defense.... We all were well rested and energetic.. Brooke gave a beautiful and eloquent opening speech about how in the mad rush to get justice...Sometimes overzealous prosecutors and detectives go overboard to get a conviction....leaving out evidence and leaving out possible alibi witnesses and taking advantage of young Public Defenders, many who are just out of law school , just passed the bar and ill equipped to take on complex Capital Cases...She spoke about how she and Natalie had been Public Defenders themselves before they became Assistant District Attorneys and long and hard it took them before they got to the point they could handle Capital Cases such as this one.



Natalie and I called  twenty witnesses..Twenty people who worked in the Bayside Factory with Tony, Twenty people who were never called by the defense ,because the late ADA, Justin O'Dare purposely kept them away....They all testified to this in court...

Natalie and I interviewed ten people a piece.....



Of course ADA Federick Stockton had done his research and tried to break down these witnesses...but we had prepped them in the Bridge Building....They were calm and answered his questions without wavering...

Sean showed his time sheets....for both days, which showed his clock in times, his time for lunch and his clock out time...

We presented a young lady...a young lady we hadn't found before , who testified that she had lunch with him in Bayside on both day....

His Debit Card and Credit card receipts bared him out....



Brooke and Natalie both gave our closing argument... Thus closing the case.....



''Alright Jurors....Depose yourselves....Don't discuss this case with anyone but yourselves.," instructed Judge King.

Lt. Tragg had been at the trial...He had sat in the visitor section....He looked like Hell.. The usually imacculate, well coifed Lieutenant had on a jean jacket and a denim shirt and jeans...and boots...
He smelled like a combonation of fish and whiskey...It was the first time any of us had seen him in two weeks.

"I DON'T BELIEVE THIS.....I CAN'T BELIEVE IT....THE TRIAL IS OVER??? IT JUST STARTED MONDAY! YOU ARE GUILTY AS HELL FELLA, THE JURY KNOWS...THE JURY WILL PUT YOU BACK IN JAIL WHERE YOU BELONG!" he bellowed angrilly..

The swelling around his eyes and his cheeks had gone down....So had his lips....

"IGNORE HIM!! Come on, let's just walk away." said a horrified Brooke.
"Yeah, I may not be guilty of these murders...but when it comes to him, I might be guilty of one." said an angry Tony Hinson.
"Ignore him Baby Bro, Just do as Ms. Brooke says." said his sister, Michelle...
"I'd knock him out.."said an angry Rick...


"No Rick, Ignore him, come on, don't say anything to him, just walk away."said Natalie.




Sean and I walked them out of the side entrance.


He was going to try and follow us, but he saw the Deputy of Operations walking down the hall from a distance.



He ran in the opposite direction and got out of sight as quickly as possible.



IV-



THURSDAY AFTERNOON-COURTROOM B- THREE HOURS LATER-



"Well, I didn't think you guys would come back with a verdict today... YOU UH HAVE COME TO A VERDICT HAVEN'T YOU?" asked Judge  King..

''We have your honor." said the Jury forewoman...

"Baillif, bring it to me..." he said.

The Baillif brought the verdict o him...He read it...His face betrayed no emotion..

"Read it!" he said.

"It seemed as if time dragged on in the few seconds after he said that and passed the verdict to the baillif to read..

Natalie was shaking....She held my hand...her palms were sweating.
I was trying to appear cool and collect.....
Brooke was stoic, her face betraying no emotion...
Sean was the same way....


Naturally, Tony was anxious....He had enjoyed his freedom....It would be such a letdown if he had to go back to prison to finish serving a life sentence...no parole...
Paris stood beside him....like me..trying to appear cool and collect.....



ADA Frederick Stockton looked as if he would rather be anyplace but in this courtroom right now....


"THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA IN THE MATTER OF PENNSYLVANIA VS. ANTHONY HINSON...COUNT ONE ,WE FIND THE DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY OF THE MURDER OF JOHN DENNIS...

"COUNT TWO, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT NOT GUILTY OF THE MURDER OF THOMAS WAYNE BOOKER..

"COUNT THREE, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT NOT GUILTY OF THE ATTEMPTED MURDER AND ROBBERY OF RICHARD CUTLER." he said.


Tony leaped for joy..... "YESSSSSS I AM FREE!! FREE AND CLEAR!" he yellled...
"BABY BRO!!" screamed his sister, crying tears of joy....
"Thank you....Thank you for making this happen man." Tony said to Rick Madewell..

"You're quite welcome..." said Rick...


Tony hugged Brooke and Natalie... he was in tears...

"Thank you ladies, Thank you soooo much." he said.
"You're so welcome..." said Brooke.

"Sorry we can't you get you back , the seven years  that you lost." said Natalie..


"And you guys......" said Tony to Sean, myself and Paris.


"Hey, this is what we do mannnnnn." said Sean...
"Good Luck to you Tony..." I said.
''Yeah man...Good luck to you."said Paris.

"And good luck to you in law school bro!" said Tony.....


Frederick Stockton walked out of the courtroom with his head held down....


Lt. Tragg was across the street...He could tell by the look on Frederick Stockton's face that he had lost the case and that Tony Hinson was a f ree man... He was livid..


Boss lady showed up...

"Look at my winners....Look at my winners....Come on...I'll treat you to dinner...I saw Lt. Tragg across the street...We aren't going to Sam Mothers...We are going someplace else. How bout Curleys? Everybody will be there...They have thick steaks...." she said.

"That'll work for me.." laughed Natalie..
" Me too!" I said.
"He can't come in there and hassle us.
" Nice.. Let's grab an UBER.." said Sean.,
"Just in the nick of time." said Paris.

We called an UBER and all leaped in...


Lt. Tragg stood across the street angry and drunk....Not knowing where we were headed.


EPILOUGE-

B.L. Benz featured Tony Hinson on his Talk Show- HARD BOTTOM  the next week...


He interviewed him and talked about the three robberies in 2015 that ended in two deaths and one shooting....and how the police (Lt. Tragg) 



botched a chance to catch the real killer and his accomplice,
who were actually on a grainy ATM Camera video that was never viewed and on some street cam footage...

He talked about the Prosecutorial Misconduct of the late Assistant District Attorney Justin O'Dare...


and the Judicial over-reach of the late Judge Leon Hillerman



lead to a serious miscarriage of justice....





He brought up how Lt. Danny Ho of Robbery-Homicide arrested the real suspect, who confessed to those three robberies and three more and accepted a plea deal of 7 years to life...Thus righting a 7 year wrong....


Lt. Tragg watched the show with a seething anger...Not only had this clown married Karen Page , but had done what he called "A Hit Job" on him and his reputation on his television show..If it was the last thing he did...He was going to "Get B.L. Benz." he thought.. He hoped the deputy of operations wasn't watching.


THURSDAY NIGHT- COUPLES NIGHT AT CURLEY'S BAR-





The drinks were flowing and there was Champaigne, Celebrating our courthouse win...and B.L. and Karen's Wedding..



"Drink Up...Drink up....It's a celebration..." said Olivia..

''We are happy you guys are back...and we want to congratulate your kiddies on a job well done in court." said Yvette.

"Thank You...Thank You Guys sooo  much...and we are talking to your realtors...Sepia Morris and Bonita Turner."said Karen..
"Looking forward to being your neighbors.." said B.L.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu sweet....One big happy close knit community." said Natalie.

"Never dreamed of this." I said.
"Me Neither..."laughed Brooke..

"Well, we can file this one away.....One for the books." said Sean.

"This is soooooo nice tonight.. The weather is warm, for this time of year..."gushed Jazzy, who had taken her heels off and was sitting on her husband's lap, sipping a cold, dry martini..
 

"Ummmmmmmmmm yesss." said Dabnis.

"You know this place is a great steakhouse as well as a bar."said Kayla.
"Yes , they make thick steaks...and good ones too!" said Ray...


"It was a great idea to have dinner here as well as our usual drinks." said Jessica.

"Us High fallutin lawyer types, eating too well."joked Chip, which was the only reference to a certain lieutenant of homicide ,who wasn't present..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm!" moaned Karen...

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww lawddddd!" moaned B.L.

They were kissing passionately.....

"Tomorrow is Friday...You can take the day off Boss Lady...Come back Monday.."laughed Natalie..


"Ugh....I don't think they hear you Nat." I said..

"That's alright...This is their sweet time.." said Brooke.
"Sweet time?" asked Sean.


"Yes that blissful time right after marriage before we find out who you really are!" joked Zoey...

Everyone laughed loudly...
Lem hugged his wife, who was also sitting in his lap..

"Well I guess we are still in our sweet time, because I think you're the greatest thing walking."gushed Renee.


"And I'm still over the moon over you." said Tyrell to her..



Soon they were kissing passionately....
 

"Awwwwwwww you two are sooooo cute." gushed Olivia.
 
Donnie Ray smiled.

"We are cute too!" he said and took Olivia in his arms for a sweet kiss...



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm"Olivia moaned in between kisses.


''Sweet time is so nice.. I feel like I'm still in sweet time with you and we've been married almost 10 years."said Beverly, who was in her husband's lap..
''Awwwwww thank you honey bun." said Nelson.


Soon Beverly and Nelson were engulfed in a sweet kiss.





Josie and Paris were kissing passionately...








As was Bresha and Tony.... and Alfreda and Rockland..

''Bedsprings are going to be squeaking tonight.." said Alfreda.



''Ours Are, I know." said Rockland in between hot steamy kisses






 "Such a nice night...So warm outside for this to be mid December..."said Yvette, who was sitting on her husband's lap, sipping a martini...

"A Nice romantic night." agreed Gary.. ''How bout a kiss baby?" he whispered raffishly...


"You don't have to ask." whispered Yvette...


Leaning over and kissing Gary passionately...











Keith and Bee Bee and Sofia and Kahlil were already  kissing passionately....


"Here comes the Steaks." said Jade...

"Ummmm they smell good..."said Danny...



"Ummm Bedsprings will be squeaking tonight...." moaned Virginia in between kisses with her husband, Jetty.


"And not just ours...everybody here...." moaned her husband, Jetty...

Jetty and Virginia were kissing, stopping only because their steaks were arriving..









We all got Steaks, Baked Potatoes and a nice salad......Eating a good meal, Kissing our loved ones, laughing and talking and drinking...This was what good fellowship and friendship was like on Couples Night.




Curley was ecstatic....He always made money when we came in...We ordered a lot of drinks...but tonight.. Steak Dinners as well...He couldn't be happier...And better than that...No fighting and No Arguing....No loud bellowing...Not Having Artie Tragg around was good for business...

We certainly thought so...No one mentioned his name...


Which was why it was a beautiful night....The best night!

No comments:

Post a Comment