Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Marriage and An Old Murder ,Part 2


 We sat in our conference room with former ADA Rick Madewell....He was asking for our help..


Naturally I was curious.. I know he was my wife, Natalie's ex....I wanted to make sure this wasn't just some ploy to be close to her.. I was skeptical...but I thought we should hear him out...
Brooke felt the same way...but she deferred to her closest friend, Natalie.



"So Rick, what's the case?" asked Natalie...




In 2015, two West Philadelphia area fast-food restaurants were robbed and the managers, John Dennis and Thomas Wayne Booker, were fatally shot and killed. There were no eyewitnesses or fingerprint evidence; police had no suspects and pressure to solve the murders grew as similar crimes continued.

 On July 25, 2015, a restaurant in Southwest Philly was robbed and the manager was shot but not seriously wounded. 

Tony Hinson was arrested after the manager identified him from a photo lineup, even though he was working in a locked warehouse fifteen miles away from Philadelphia  at the time of the crime. 

 Police seized an old revolver belonging to Mr. Hinson's mama, and state firearm examiners said that was the gun used in all three crimes. The prosecutor—who had a documented history of racial bias and said he could tell Mr. Hinson was guilty and “evil” solely from his appearance—told the court that the State’s experts’ asserted match between Mrs. Hinson gun and the bullets from all three crimes was the only evidence linking Mr. Hinson to the Davidson and Vason murders. Anthony Hinson, 29 years old with no history of violent crime, steadfastly maintained his innocence. 

A polygraph test given by police exonerated him, but the judge (now-deceased Circuit Judge Leon  Hillerman) refused to admit it at trial. 

 Mr. Hinson was appointed a lawyer who mistakenly thought she could not get enough money to hire a qualified firearms examiner. Instead, she retained a visually-impaired civil engineer with no expertise in firearms identification who admitted he could not operate the machinery necessary to examine the evidence. 

With no credible expert to challenge the State’s assertion of a match, Mr. Hinson was convicted and sentenced to life, no parole." he said...."That's the case..."




"The detective who made the arrest was someone you all know well.. Lieutenant Arthur Tragg..


He as usual put together a faulty case...


"The Judge Leon Hillerman was the most vile racist ever to sit on the bench...We don't have to worry about  him...He's dead...He had a massive stroke while walking down the street and walked out into traffic and was struck by a car...He's dead! That happened last year.



 The Prosecutor...Justin O'Dale is also no longer among us...He was shot to death three years ago by HIS WIFE! He was a vile Racist too and a wife beater.....She had three restraining orders filed against him... He came home one night and she was waiting in the dark with a sawed off shotgun...The blast seperated his head from his body....It was a mess..." said Sean Madewell.



"Lieutenant Tragg was the officer on the scene and he made the arrest... It was a sensational case.. Your Boss's new husband, 



B.L. Benz. covered it on his show HARD BOTTOM extensively...













"Olivia, Beverly and company defended the woman in a landmark diminshed capacity case and actually got her acquitted... That was two years ago... An Attorney named Renee Cantrell brought that case to them..She was working at the Women's Law Center at the time..I imagine Justin O'Dale was rolling in his grave.." said Rick Madewell.



"I know Renee....I went to High School with her...She works down the hall now...She's Married....Her last name is Jones now...Her husband works downstairs." said Natalie.


"Oh Yeah? Small world isn't it?" said Rick.


"I remember that case." I said.

"I remember it too!  Him, Justin O'Dale... I know...or knew...He tried to date me....Even though he was married!  He was a virulent racist too, Didn't like Black People or Latinos or Asians too much.....and when I married Sean...The things he said about me and my new husband were totally abhorrent..I hate to say this...but when I heard his wife shot him to death...I cheered....I was sooo glad when she was acquitted..He was a documented wife beater..What made him think I'd be interested in him ever?"said Brooke.


"So my question is now, what is your interest in all of this Rick?" asked Natalie.  She knew her ex...She knew he did a lot out of self interest...



"Uh he is the brother of this young lady..." said Rick, showing them a photo..

"Uh er ruh, her name is Michelle Hinson...She is the  younger sister of  Tony Hinson and a client of ours..uh mine in specific...She uh ruh brought this case to my attention." he said.



"In Bed huh Rick? Pillow Talk huh?" laughed Natalie...



Rick laughed nervously.... "You know me so well Nat...Yes...And I feel it would look better if you guys take on this case and I stay out of it.." he said diplomatically.

"But of course." said Natalie, laughing...


II-

We went to lunch in our great cafeteria...


'Must be nice eating lunch with these great friends and this great cafeteria....It's like a five star restaurant." said Rick Madewell..

"It is.. I love this place... I work down the street..but I come here to eat with snookums here."laughed Sean.
"You come here for the food, you don't fool me." joked his wife, Brooke.

I laughed...

Meanwhile Natalie listened intently as Ms. Yvette talked about Judge Hillerman...

 

 "He was a horrible man  Natalie.. He was a racist bully, be glad you won't have to worry about him....He tried to blackmail one of the partners into firing me because I was getting too close to the truth in one of his old cases... I was there when he had his massive stroke and wandered out into the street...and got hit by that car...I hate to speak ill of the dead but that couldn't have happened to a better more deserving person." said Ms.Yvette, who didn't try to hide her disdain for the man...

''When you say how he messed this case up...I'm not surprised..He forgot about facts when it came to Black or Latinos."said Keith Jones..
"He was such a bully...He acted like he was the prosecutor in our case and when I offered rebuttal on a particular motion he threatened to hold me in contempt and jail me for the night if I said another word...I was so mad, I was shaking, tears were running down the side of my face. "said his wife, Beatrice..
"I had to hold my girl...One more minute and she would have cut him..."said Sofia, laughing.
"Yeah...We hated him...He talked to us like we were children...When we heard he died..We clapped and cheered and whistled." said Kahlil.
"Well Anyway...He's water under the bridge now...He's been dead for over a year."said Jade.

"I clashed with him too...He was a pistol." said Virginia.


"I never liked the man..He didn't like me either." said Jetty.

''Justin Odare was a monster.. He didn't like me because I came from the Public Defender's Office to the D.A.'s office to work, tried to say that I was secretly 'Still playing for the other side." He always questioned my loyalty to a case... I despised him." said Jazzy...
 
"He and I nearly came to blows on two occassions."said Dabnis.
"One time was that case you and I worked together...I remember...We beat him...It felt good."said Kayla.
"I never crossed paths with him...Lucky him."said Ray...



"I had the bad luck of facing both of them..in the same trial...Hillerman and O'Dare...He made fun of my accent...Told me to speak American..."said Jessica.

"But we beat him...We left a bad taste in his mouth." said Chip...


"Oh My God...They were horrible." said Zoey...
"I remember I was in court when the news came out that his wife had shot him with a double barreled shotgun...blew his head off his body....I can't tell you how many people snickered and laughed a little..
Nobody liked him.." said Lem..

"Oh My God...I'm glad I never had to deal with either of them.." said Renee.


"I remember them both when I was a baillif..They both treated me poorly...I wished they had lived to see me as an attorney now."said Tyrell.

"Sounds like you guys lucked out...The only one involved with the case , still alive is Lt. Tragg."said Paris.
''Well, whoever you get for Judge and ADA, neither will be as bad as those two." said Tony...


"I'd have to say you're right.." said Rick Madewell..

"I take it he's in prison...upstate..?" asked Brooke.


''He's at Stanga." said Rick..


"Road Trip!!!!!!" shouted Natalie.

''See if you can get the day off.."said Brooke to Sean.
"Just give me a days heads up....My dockett is clear right now." said Sean...

"Cool." I said.


"Thank you guys....I am in your debt...


"Here are the case files.." he said and placed them on the table..

The next two nights we had dinner with Olivia, Donnie Ray, Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Paris,Bresha, Tony,Alfreda and Rockland..

"Olivia, Beverly, Donnie Ray thank you so much for allowing us to eat with you and to use your facilities.after work." said Brooke.

"You guys are the best." said Natalie. 

"You guys are family...Why wouldn't I allow you to work overtime ?" said Olivia.
 

"And why wouldn't we feed you too?" said Donnie Ray...



''And don't worry...We'll clean up behind ourselves." I said.
"Bless you!" joked Beverly....
"Unless you're helping them....You and me can hang out Sean." said Nelson..


''I was going to help them a little, but maybe tomorrow I'll take you up on that offer."said Sean.

"Good Luck on your case.. Paris told me how you bit the bullet...with both the racist Judge and ADA from the original  trials being dead." said Josie.
"Yeah but the arresting officer Lt. Tragg is very much alive. Look for him to come down to our building..I'm glad we all work on different floors...but you guys be careful.. Alert Jazzy, Kayla, Lem, Zoey and Renee and Jessica and Chip.."said Paris.

"He is such a pain in the ass." said Bresha.
"I know....it's almost like we are hiding from him.."said Tony...

"We can't hide from him...He's always coming here, harrassing us.." said Alfreda.


"Yeah..." said  Rockland..

 For the next two nights... Natalie and I, Brooke and Sean studied the original trial transcripts, made notes, looked at the Autopsy reports and the Crime Scene reports....We studied laws pertaining to this case...looked up like cases and predicates and took capricious notes...
"Boss Lady and B.L. are on their honeymoon and have no idea we are working on a new case."said Natalie.
"I wonder if she would have taken this case, had she of been here?" I mused.
"Of course she would have..." said Brooke.
"At any rate...We have all we need... Tomorrow we write an appeal and our oral arguments.. and we can head to Stanga." said Sean..

We cleaned up and took our case files, locked up their law library....and headed home..


Home Sweet Home!








III-



No sooner than we unlocked the door and got into the house...I took Natalie in my arms..,

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......UMMMMMMMMMMMM...YOU COULDN'T WAIT
YOU HORNY DEVIL!" she laughed.

We were kissing passionately like two high school teenagers...

"No I could not...I've been wanting to kiss you all day.." I said.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm wrecks your concentration on other more important things doesn't it?" she joked..

''When you wear these short dresses...yes.." I said , still kissing her.....I unhooked her bra..




"Come on...don't undress me out here in the living room...let's go in the bedroom.." she said..taking me by the hand.


We fell on the bed, kissing passionately....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE YOU DAVID!" moaned Natalie..

"I LOVE YOU TOO NAT!" I said.


I slipped her panties down and off...



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I COULDN'T WAIT EITHER!" moaned Natalie as she climbed on top of me and rode me slowly and softly.

Natalie rode me slower and slower and kissed me so passionately....I was losing my mind....



I flipped her over ,parted her legs and entered her slowly....She was so baby soft, so wet...and her body was just trembling....her head began to turn from side to side and she let out a loud moan..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she was having an intense orgasm....


I was enjoying myself immensely....She looked up at me and smiled......Once again she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE YOU DAVID!".

"I LOVE YOU TOO NAT!" I said.


We made love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!...Neither of us could get enough of each other...


By the time I came, it was unexpected and I was trembling worse than she was....



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, that felt gooood!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.. Her left foot was still shaking....

"Yes it did.WOWWWWWWW!!!" I said as she lie on top of me and I wrapped my arms around her butt..

She giggled..as we both drifted off to sleep.





While next door..

"Tonight was a nice night huh? .."whispered Brooke.
"It was very nice....and it's about to get nicer." said her husband, Sean..


They kissed passionately.....


He undressed Brooke slowly....





Unsnapping her bra...



and slipping her panties down....

"Ohhhhhhhhhh my goddddd!" he moaned...Brooke softly and slowly rubbed his penis with her hands and bent down and kissed the tip...This made Sean shake.....

She giggled..."You're so silly when you're horny and excited..." she laughed.. Taking him completely in her mouth and sucking the life out of him....He shook something terrible, his eyes going into the back of his head...



She was  continuing to kiss him passionately...


"OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SEAN!!! OUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed softly...

and gasping as he entered her slowly and began to make love to her in their bed!

 "Don't stop...Don't stoppp, don't ever stoppppp, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my sweet sweet husband...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed as her head turned from side to side, tears flowed down the side of her face and her body trembled...

THEY TOO MADE LOVE FOR THE NEXT EIGHT TO NINE HOURS! 


She thought about the other night in Curleys...She saw our two arch enemies in the bar...

Bull Bailey...He didn't have a shot..Wasn't the least bit interested...The man was only about two years younger than her father..Drinking himself into a stupor, looking at her and Sean kissing.





Lieutenant Tragg, NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!! HE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO SHOT!!! she thought..

He had carried a torch for boss lady..for years and now she was totally of the market...





And he had had had his grubby hands up her skirt too, yanking on the waistband of her panties...calling her late at night, asking her what color were her panties and begging for a date...when she was single..
Not a chance in hell... He probably didn't like seeing her with Sean either that night..

She was with who she was supposed to be with,...............Sean Marks.....


and he was curling her toes..

.
Another TWO  HOURS WENT BY....before they both came and came hard ,bodies trembling and shaking...



"You want some more? I Do." she whispered in his ear..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! VANILLA!!!!!"
Sean moaned...calling her by his favorite nickname...as she straddled him and rode him some more after a few minutes....


FOUR MORE HOURS SLIPPED BY!
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MY SWEET SWEET CHOCOLATE DADDY!! OUUUUUU!" she cried out one last time...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MY SWEET VANILLA GIRRRRRRRRL!" Sean moaned as he came and came hard.....



Brooke fell asleep on top of Sean.....with his arms softly around her waist...holding her....

We didn't have a care in the world at the moment....That was all about to change and soon....



IV-



The next morning when the four of us came out....Olivia and Donnie Ray's cruiser drove up across the street from us...

They all got out of the car....They had bags  and Thermos's.. 

"Good Morning..We brought you some refreshments for your train ride to Stanga."said Olivia..
 
Donnie Ray passed us a bag...




"These are sandwiches....Enough for the four of you...." he said.

"AWWWWWWW THANK YOU!!!" said Natalie....
"THANK YOU GUYS!" said Brooke.
"YOU GUYS ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!" I said.
"THANKS GUYS!" said Sean.







" This is a Thermos full of Hot Coffee with four cups, Creams and Sugars." said Beverly...









"And this is a Thermos with Hot Soup and four cups for you." said Nelson......

"AWWWWWWW THANK YOU!!!" said Brooke...
"You all are too kind" said Sean.
"AWWWWWWW THANK YOU!!!" said Natalie...

"YOU'RE THE BEST." I said.


"We are walking back...Donnie Ray will give you guys a ride to the train station." said Josie.


"Good Luck in court and at the prison." said Bresha.



''Yes and stay warm...It gets cold upstate."said Alfreda.

 An hour later- We were on the train, headed to Stanga State Prison... Those sandwiches they brought us from the sandwich shoppe came in handy....

So did the hot coffee and hot soup....


"Ummmm these sandwiches and this hot soup is right on time." I said..

"Saved us a bunch of money..." said Natalie..

"Hard to believe we were almost like mortal enemies during those four trials at one time...Today, we are all the best of friends.." said Brooke.
"Good friends to have." said Sean.


''Wonder what B.L. and Boss Lady are doing?" gushed Natalie..

"Probably walking hand and hand on those sunny beaches.." said Brooke.


"Provided they've left their room" I whispered to Sean...

"I know right?" laughed Sean....

While in Cancun....Karen and B.L. had not left their Honeymoon Suite


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AGAIN????? YOU WANT MORE??" asked an exhausted Karen...
"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" said B.L.
He slipped her panties down, bent her over the night stand and entered her doggie style..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU'RE A BEAST!!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWD!" he cried out...




"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned as they wound up on the bedroom floor making love....



Neither one of them gave a thought to what we were doing back home!


(TO BE CONTINUED)

4 comments:

  1. Standing and Applauding and Throwing my panties and my bra into the sky...I loved this entire story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way all of your charactors help and support each other...rather than compete...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sunflower...I love the way they have each other's back...The Older women, Olivia, Yvette, Karen and Virginia mentor the younger attorneys...who think of them as their cool aunties...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This and yesterday was a great set up story.

    ReplyDelete