Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Strange Things



PRELUDE-

Crime Scene Investigators were snapping photos and dusting for prints and checking for DNA. They were making assessments of their findings...

"Caucasian female, cause of death, one bullet fired through the head, right between the eyes... exiting out of the back of the head... We put the time of death at 45 minutes ago." said one of them...
 

The Loft was relatively neat...The Bed was made..The Kitchen was clean...The Murder was the only thing that set this loft aside from being normal.

Dr. Hazel Baylor looked around the loft... "This place is nice....Very nice...If I were still single,I wouldn't mind living in this loft myself." she said..She had on her latex gloves and had already looked at the body...

It was a Saturday Afternoon...She wasn't usually working...but she had agreed to work some hours this afternoon.


Her partner and colleauge, Dr. Marcy Martin  was applying a bandage and attending to Special Prosecutor, Gary Smith, who was found unconscious with a hot gun in his hand with a silencer...

"Thank you Doctor Martin, ughhhhhhhhhhhh, my head is killing me... She called me...She told me she was in some kind of trouble...I raced over here and I found her there on the floor shot to death...The Killer must have still been here....They slugged me over the head and I didn't wake up until you guys found me..." he said..

''Lay your head back...That's it..." she said..

Dr. Hazel Baylor sighed... "Why...Why..Why Does he have to be at damn near every murder site I happen to be working she sighed as Lt. Tragg walked into the loft..


''What have we got here boys?" he asked...


''Homicide Lieutenant...Caucasian female, cause of death, one bullet fired through the head, right between the eyes... exiting out of the back of the head... We put the time of death at 45 minutes ago.Her name is Amy Rosenberg....We found this guy , unconscious when we got here with the gun in his hand." said one of them...


Lt. Tragg did a double take ....He smiled.. "Heyyyyy I know her..Amy Rosenberg, A physical therapist."he said.

"How do you know her?  You don't look like you'd go in for Physical Therapy..."said Roger Smith.

''Don't worry about how I know her? I know you, lover boy.....and I see they found you here with the
murder weapon in your hand.....You're in a lot of trouble buddy...."said Lt. Tragg..

"You can't be serious....This man was injured , unconscious when we got here and we haven't checked that gun in ballistics yet to determine if it's the murder weapon." said Hazel, getting angry...

"Hazel , how many times do I have to tell you that I AM THE DETECTIVE HERE!! YOU WORK YOUR SIDE OF THE STREET..AND I'LL WORK MINE!!! Hook him up boys, you're under arrest Smith, suspicion of Homicide... You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law...You have a right to an attorney....You being one you understand that if you can't afford one, one will be provided to you....You know many attorneys...You've partied with a number of attorneys recently..."laughed Lt. Tragg.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS?" asked Roger Smith..


Lt. Tragg realized he was saying too much....

"I don't know, ughhh I figure most of you guys run in the uh same circles....at any rate, you'd better call one..... You wrote that scathing report....said I loused up the Gordon case....If that wasn't bad enough you went on Television called me a disgrace to the badge and the dumbest cop on the force...." said an angry Lt. Tragg..



"He wasn't lying."mumbled Hazel under her breath..

Marcy snickered and put her hand over her mouth...



Lt. Tragg heard them both, but he ignored them..."You got me put on that Marine Boat for two weeks....and look at you now? Look at you now?  You think I'm gonna louse up this case counselor??" he said snarkily... "Take him away BOYZ!" he snarled.. He turned to Hazel and Marcy.. "Get me the Autopsy report ASAP!" he said and marched out..

This had turned out better than he could have imagined.. He was happy ruining the man's love life...with three women... but now this man had gone crazy and killed one of the women...He couldn't have asked for more...He had Smith where he wanted , where he never imagined he have him....It was a good week..


"He took that kind of personal, don't you think?" said Hazel.


"He's a petty little man."said Marcy Martin.



 We had just gotten home after being out to a wonderful dinner at Rollie Rollerson's new restaurant....

Olivia and I were kissing passionately...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU'VE WANTED TO DO THIS TO ME ALL DAY!" she maoned in between kisses.

"YES I HAVE....." I said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AND I'VE WANTED YOU TO," she said.


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned..

Her phone began ringing.....
"Ohhhhhhhhhh who could be calling me on a Saturday Night?" asked Olivia.


''Answer it, so we can continue.." I said.


"Hello..." said Olivia in a whisper... It was Gary Smith!

"Olivia, this is Gary Smith....I wouldn't be calling you if it wasn't important...I have been arrested and
accused of First Degree Murder...I need your help and I can pay you..."he said...He sounded desperate.


"MURDER??? WE JUST SAW YOU!! MURDER WHO?" asked Olivia....



"It's a long story Olivia...and I know it's Saturday Night....Please, get to me on Monday Morning...Get me out of here...That Jackass Lt. Tragg has arrested me for something I did not do.. I'm no murderer..I think you know me well enough to know that...Just say you'll help me Olivia...I need you." he said.


""I'll see you Monday..." said Olivia.

"THANK YOU OLIVIA....THANK YOU!" said a very grateful Gary Smith.

(CLICK!)


"Who was that?" I ask..
"That was Gary Smith, he's been arrested, charged with murder."said Olivia.


''Gary Smith?? Murder?? We just saw him tonight at Rollie's restaurant." I said.


"I know...." said Olivia...


II-



MONDAY MORNING-

The "Fishbowl", the nickname the Detectives gave their interrogation room.


Attorney Gary Smith sat with his arms folded defiantly....

"You've had me in here nearly 72 Hours....I don't intend to tell you anything or answer any of your questions....but tell me something.. Do you think I'm so stupid as to shoot a woman, a woman a lot of people know I was romantically involved with , with a gun and silencer and then fall asleep on the floor with such gun still hot and in my hands?   I told you she was dead when I got there and someone knocked me over the head...I've got a bruise on my head that proves that....How stupid are you?" he asked.

Talking to Lt. Tragg was like talking to a brick wall...He would hear none of it or listen to reason...He folded his arms..

"You're in a lot of trouble buddy....How does it feel to be on the other side of the wall...To be a criminal defendent, to be under MY CONTROL huh?" he snarled.


"That's what this is about isn't it? You like having me under your thumb you dumb, petty keystone cop..And you never answered my question...HOW DO YOU KNOW AMY?  She has never mentioned knowing you the entire time I knew her and I've complained to her about your ineptness several times...on two different trials...YOU DON'T KNOW HER DO YOU?  YOU'VE BEEN SPYING ON ME....THAT'S HOW YOU KNEW I WAS PARTYING WITH OTHER LAWYERS RECENTLY!!!
DID YOU HAVE SOMEONE SNAPPING PHOTOS OF ME WITH THREE DIFFERENT WOMEN??
DID YOU SET ME UP??? IF I FIND OUT YOU DID....I'M GONNA RAIN A SHIT STORM DOWN ON YOUR HEAD THE LIKES YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE..." he snarled..



"MAKING THREATS IS NOT IN YOUR BEST INTEREST RIGHT NOW COUNSELOR!"said Lt. Tragg.


"HE'S RIGHT GARY, NOT ANOTHER WORD...WE GOT HERE AS SOON AS WE COULD!" said Olivia.

"GARY!!! We've got to stop meeting like this...People will begin to talk."joked Beverly..

Gary smiled.. "Hi Liv, I know right Beverly?" he said, smiling for the first time..

"Wow!  Looks like you've uh got yourself into a real humdinger of a mess huh?" I said..

"Yeah, sure looks like it. Donnie Ray." Gary sighed.


''Don't Worry...We got a Judge and an arraignment set up for this afternoon at 2:00 pm..."said Nelson..

"We got a Bail Bondsman too, if it comes to that." said Josie...
'We won't be needing this room, peeeeeeeeee, youuuuuuuuuu it stinks in here....wouuuuuuuu."said Bresha..
"You're a lawyer...You know not to say anything that can be used against you in court..You don't have to explain anything or say anything more..."said Olivia.


"Olivia, I figured it would be you or Vettie and crew that would come to his rescue....I figured as much...You won't get this guy off...He's as guilty as sin and I'm trowing the book at him."said Lt. Tragg.

"You missed your calling...You should have been on an old 60's cop show." said Beverly..



I couldn't help but laugh.....That was funny.....



Olivia smiled..."Come on guys...Let's get out of here and prepare for arraignment..." said Olivia.

Nelson, Josie and Bresha followed us out.


"Yeah, it really smells bad in here."said Nelson.

"Yeah if I have to stay much longer, I may vomit." said Beverly.

"For real." said Josie.


."Honestly I don't know how Gary has sat in here so long." said Bresha.

"That's part of the torture Bree..If the Long hours sitting in an airless room with no sleep, no food and nothing to drink doesn't break you down, the horrid smell will get you."said Beverly...

"Come on here girl."said Olivia, laughing.


while Lt. Tragg stared balefully... "Smart asses...I'd like to put the cuffs on all of em...." he growled...



III-


COURTROOM C- 2:00 PM-


Judge Pringle, one of our favorite Judges was presiding..

"The Last time you presided in the courtroom Mr. Smith, you were the Prosecuting Attorney and not a criminal defendent...This is most unfortunate..." said Judge Pringle.



Gary looked at the floor in shame...

"I know your honor...This has been a big mistake...I am innocent." he said.


"Shhhhh Quiet Gary...I'm doing your talking from now on, you're on trial." said Olivia.












Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Bresha and I stood silently.....



Lt. Tragg was extremely happy, The Prosecutor was a pretty young Assistant District Attorney named Casey Rourke...The daughter of a distinguished old detective named Daniel Rourke...A friend of his late father and uncle.


She was Blonde and had very shapely legs, which he couldn't take his eyes off of..


"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOM!" he kept saying and rubbing her legs... She kept removing his hands..


"Stop it!! STOP IT WILL YOU?" she kept saying..

"Your honor, the defendant is accused of the Capital Crime of Murder in the first degree.. a particularly brutal crime and we are asking that he be denied bail and kept in custody as he represents a flight risk." she argued along with some mundane points for close to an hour and a half..


"Your Honor, Nothing could be further from the truth...My client wants badly to have his day in court to fight these outrageous charges....He is an innocent man and an officer of this court, which we all know very well..I can vouch for his good charactor personally as well as my staff and these others we will present today." said Olivia.






Nelson, Beverly, Josie and Bresha produced 5 charactor witnesses a piece, all attorneys who knew Gary Smith and vouched for his charactor..




Ruby Peterson was the court stenographer today...She didn't look Gary's way as this was all going on..She was still stung from his betrayal of her with the very woman he was accused of killing.


It was close to 5:00 pm... Everybody was tired...This was a particularly long bail hearing....

"I'm setting bail at $50,000.00 dollars for the defendent..."said the judge.


Gary had the 10 percent to offer up...
And our Bail Bondsman produced the rest.....He walked out of court with us that afternoon a free man....

Gary came home with us...

And had dinner with us..


''So you and Donnie Ray Live here...and Beverly and Nelson live down stairs and the rest of your staff lives on this street huh?  WOW!!!" marveled Gary..

"That's right...Our law office is downstairs on the first floor and with the exception of Karen Page and B.L., everybody you saw us with at the beach and at Rollie's restaurant lives on this street or just blocks away..." said Olivia.


"Noooo kidding...Isn't that something?" he said..



''Don't be shy...Make yourself a plate...If you've gotten this far, you're family...Dog in."said Alfreda.
"Thank You All for your hospitality...I can never forget this." said Gary Smith.


 "Oh We'll remind you the next time we are up against you in court."joked Olivia...

We all laughed.
"So Gary...I remember after you lost to Yvette during the Olive Gordan case....you really went on TY and ripped Lt. Tragg a new one and I heard from friends of mine on the Philly PD that you uh wrote a scathing end of trial report in which you placed the blame for the loss solely on his shoulders and his shoddy investigation...This gained him a 14 day trip on the Marine Boat." I said.
"And we were here for you....I told my husband, That Gary Smith is alright with me." laughed Beverly...
"You were our hero..."laughed Nelson.

"Maybe someone will write another one after this trial.. That woman kept removing his hands from under her skirt." said Josie.
"He does that so much they come to expect it."said Paris.

"He ever put his hands up under my skirt ,I'll slap the hell out of him..."said Bresha.
"I'll do worse than that." said Tony...

''Somethin's got to be done about him.."said Alfreda.

''Yeah really."said Rockland...

Our other guests tonight were Yvette and her crew, the last team he lost to..




 
"I'll Bet you never thought you'd be eating dinner with all of us, did you?" said Yvette.




"No, and be a criminal defendent...I just can't imagine this...This is like some nightmare.."said Gary.



"Don't worry, you got some damn good attorneys....They'll get you off."said Gary...

"Lt. Tragg has a problem with Attorneys in general, but people that get on television or in the papers and make him look bad, he especially hates..."said Keith Jones.

"Do you think? Do you think? Noooooooooooo he wouldn't have done something like this!" asked Bee Bee.


"No, he's no murderer, but he damn sure would jump at a situation like this and take advantage of it."said Sofia.
"Yeah he sure would." said Kahlil.

"He's a slimy bastard, a disgrace to all cops."said Jade.

"He sure is."said Lt. Danny Ho., who despised the man more and more each day..

"I hate that he's always the topic of dinner conversation." said Virginia.
"Yeah Me too!"said her husband, Jetty.

"So Gary tell me your story..."What is this all about?" said Olivia.



"Olivia...Strange things began happening ever since I returned from Labor day at the Beach....An Envelope mailed from New York City came to Ruby Peterson's house...There was no message, nothing ,just glossies of me having sex with Amy Rosenberg and of me having sex with ADA Jill Jones... Naturally, Ruby was pissed...The glossies were time dated and one glossy was timed the day before I picked her up to take her down to the shore."said Gary...
"Damnnnnnnnnn!" said Tony.


Bresha snickered at his reaction...

''She slapped me in the face in the courtroom, right after a proceeding..called me a male whore and said she never wanted to see me again and to lose her number.

The same day...ADA Jill Jones got an envelope, also from New York with no message, but photos of me and Ruby having sex in the beachfront house down the shore that weekend..Photos of us in the club with Beverly and the guys and of the two of us at that Beachside restaurant with you guys... There was also photos of me and Amy having Sex on numerous occassions.... Jill was heartbroken, she cried and she slapped me in the face, she also called me a male whore and told me to lose her number and to never darken her door....." said Roger...


''Ohhhh Hell!" said Nelson.
"DAMMMMMMMMN!" said Paris..




Josie and Beverly smiled knowingly at each other.
"GEEEEEEEEEEEEZ LOUISE!" said Keith Jones..

His wife Bee Bee snickered.


"DAMNNNNNNNNN" said Kahlil.




Sofia smiled...






Olivia, Yvette and Virginia snickered and smiled to each other at the guy's reactions to his story..

Gary continued his story....

"The next day Amy showed me her envelope..It also came from New York City....with photos of me and Ruby Peterson having sex at the Beachhouse, Me and Ruby at the Beachfront Clubhouse and Me and Ruby at that Restaurant with you guys as well as me and Jill Jones having sex...She was livid...She not only slapped me, but she threw a very expensive vase at my head which crashed into the wall and broke.I ran out of there...Naturally, I was called a Male Whore and told not to ever contact her again...

It should have ended there, but it didn't..Amy had been complaining to me for awhile that she had a stalker..Somebody that was following her around...She'd get phone calls and the other person would be on the other end, breathing and moaning.... I thought it was all bullshit..but she kept calling me , despite telling me she never wanted to see me again...She called me Saturday Night ,told me she was certain whoever this was ,was going to kill her, she asked me to come over to spend the night...She said she'd even give me some just one last time if I'd come over and stay until the morning...I still thought it was all bullshit, but I went over there..Her door was open and I went in...I called to her, nobody answered..The lights were dim like she expected company....I walked into her kitchen and there she was dead, on the floor...a gunshot wound to the head...

Before I could  react...Somebody slugged me from behind and I woke up wit cops around me and a gun with a silencer on it in my hand...as bizzare as this all sounds...that's the truth the honest to god truth." said Gary.
"That's some story....I'm going to look into this.."I said.



"Okay Gary, go back to your home, pack an overnite bag,pack for a few days...Get your car... I want you to check in to a hotel...Use your real name..Find a hotel with an indoor parking lot.Check in.."said Olivia.


Bresha passed him a cell phone.


"You will communicate with us through this cell phone..It's a burner phone. Don't call our personal numbers or our business phones...commnicate with us through this."said Bresha.




"This is a Portal...We will  give youdaily updates on your case with this...We use a Portal and a Burner Phone because the good Lieutenant isn't above trying to tap our phones and listen in on our conversations..we have this place swept by professionals at least three times a week." said Josie.


"I'll drive you to your home...They don't know my car." said Nelson.


"I took four GPS Trackers off of my SUV today after court...I placed them on four different cars...Right now Lt. Tragg is running himself crazy in four different directions." I said,laughing.


''What a Moron." said Roger.


"Our sentiments exactly." said Beverly with a smile.


IV-
.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU what a day this has been."..said Olivia.


"Yeah, Nelson and Beverly got  Gary into his hotel..He's at the one a few blocks from the Bridge Building...They checked his car for  GPS Trackers...There were none and they don't think they were followed." I laughed. "Lt. Tragg is slipping." I said.


As we continued to kiss each other passionately on the couch...

I peeled her out of that dress,and hurriedly took off my clothes and we were basically in a sphere of love and light and warmth, and the rest of the world just vanished. It was better than I ever could have dreamed, it was the thing I had been looking for, that perfect mix of love mixed with the rapture of sex...


"Ouuu Husband of mine...you are ready..." said Olivia staring at my erect and engorged penis...

"I should be used to this by now...my goodness..." she said as we embraced and kissed each other passionately.

She stroked me softly...I was throbbing and shaking...Olivia whispered to me...

"It's alright...just relax....calm down...don't get too excited...." she said..

An  impossible task....






Especially after slipping her panties down and off...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH OLIVIA....MY GOODNESS!" I said.

"WHAT?" she laughed devilishly.....

The kissing got hotter and more passionate....and within minutes I was sitting on the side of the bed and
Olivia was sitting on top of me, easing herself down on my waiting penis..and moving up and down..


This was my favorite position, because I could look at her and kiss her passionately...She had a very quick, deep and intense orgasm that caused her body to tremble and her head to turn from side to side..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh baby....Ouuuuu,easy Donnie Ray...ouuuuu" she moaned...

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnn gurlllllll.ohhhhhhhh, you feel so good." I moaned... as I thrusted faster and faster inside of her....She was so round, so soft, so warm....

She wrapped her legs around me so she could take all of me in and I continued....as she moaned and groaned...We slowed it down some and got into a slow rhythm...

"Ouuuuu,ummmmm, I love you so much Donnie Ray." she moaned..

"I love you too Olivia..."I moaned..nearly out of breath as we continued to make sweet love...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sweet and intense lovemaking went by....

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuu, you're as hard as an iron pipe..ouuuuuuu.." she cooed 

"Sure you're not on something?."she asked


"I'm on you" I responded.

She laughed and then tossed her head back...moaning softly...Her body quivering softly....Her breathing getting heavy..She was having yet another  deep and intense orgasm that caused her body to tremble and her head to turn from side to side..
.

"Ohhhhh...Ohhh my god Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia....Ohhh my goddd.."I moaned as both of our bodies trembled.

FOUR MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking followed...We were both enjoying ourselves immensely...

Me riding Olivia  softly and slowly and me nearly losing my mind....I was like a machine tonight....I wanted to cum at this point, I was exhausted... but I couldn't...


Olivia was sweating profusely and laughing one minute and crying the next....She began to climax slowly,intensely...her body shaking and she smiling the sweetest smile I had ever seen....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...When I came it was so surprising and so intense that I began to shake myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned...

We cuddled in the bed softly....

"That was nice..Whoooooooooooooooo..." she said.

"That was better than nice..."I said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she moaned as I rubbed her butt...Her body trembled.


We both lay there trying to catch our breath...

"Olivia?" I said.

"Huh?" she answered..

"I've been thinking....I see a pattern.... Think about  Dabnis, B.L. , Todd Dellums  that female ADA , who almost committed suicide and now Gary Smith...They all had one thing in common...a deep disdain for Lt. Tragg, but worse, they embarrassed him...Dabnis sued the city and won a 2 million dollar judgement in a case involving Lt. Tragg...Lt. Tragg winds up on the Marine Boat... Photos of Dabnis and a drunken, dead hooker show up...Dabnis goes on trial.. B.L. booted Lt. Tragg off of HARD BOTTOM, plus he has Karen Page, Who Lt. Tragg is crazy about... Photos of B.L. and a girl naked and unconscious are delivered to Karen , they nearly break up behind that...Todd Dellums has had photos of him and other women turn up several times to his girlfriends. and that female ADA lost her fiance and her cushy job in D.C. because she was caught in bed with Todd Dellums and her fiance got the pictures, see the pattern?" I asked.

"Yeah, none of these guys can keep it in their pants and it got em in trouble."said Olivia, laughing...

"Come on I'm serious...All of these guys had run ins with Lt. Tragg....Even Jetty....when he beat the snot out of Lt. Tragg in Sam Mother's , he and Virginia both get busted for Pot and Virginia is almost violated for having it in her system...Her apartment is trashed.. He covers himself very well...but these strange things don't start happening until he has a run in with these people..." I said.

"So what are you saying Donnie Ray?" asked Olivia.

"I believe he is behind these photos showing up....Not the mayhem that follows, but the near blackmail of these people."I said.

"It's not Blackmail or extortion...He's not asking for anything...It's malicious mischief at best...He covers himself well...If he is the one behind this."said Olivia.

"He really is a very petty man." I said.

"But you knew that.." she said..

And she got up and straddled me....



"UMMMMMMMMMMMM AND YOU HAVE A VERY BIG PENIS AND I'D LIKE SOME MORE!" she said as she began to ride me like a surfer rides the waves..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I KNEW THAT!" I said softly....

Olivia looked at me and smiled.


(TO BE CONTINUED)

5 comments:

  1. Lt. Tragg needs to be held accountable for all of the times he has set people up who he's had beef with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure if Lt. Tragg could get something on Olivia, Beverly, Yvette or any of them , he'd use it against them in the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lt. Tragg has struck out after Dabnis, B.L. and Todd Dellums...If he can't find something, He'll manufacture something...He's got to be held accountable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lt. Tragg is a very miserable man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again throwing my panties high in the sky...Loved the ending sex scene.

    ReplyDelete