Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Movin Down The Line

WEDNESDAY MORNING!

Renee was working downtown this week at Yvette and her crew's old building....with Attorney and friend,Zoey Easter on an important litigation... She missed her soon to be husband...Tyrell, but he was ironically enough back at the Bridge Building for an important meeting... He was being offered a job!!!
She was happy for him...She wanted him to go as far as he possibly could...Even if it meant they would no longer be working in the same office anymore.  They'd be married and be living together...so they'd see each other enough.. 
''Wow, I thought you just handled divorce work Ms. Zoey....but I see what you do is equally fascinating." said Renee.

"I have certainly appreciated you and the help you gave me these past three days Renee... I'm not in court with the big cases like my girlfriends, Olivia and Yvette...but I like to think what I do is just as important, if not lucrative...Come on ,let's go to Sam Mother's and get a bite to eat."said Zoey.


as they packed up and prepared to leave the conference room.





Renee dreaded going to Sam Mother's Diner...She loved the food, She liked Sam and his friendly staff, but she hated running into Lt. Tragg and or Bruce Greene...Maybe today, she wouldn't see either of them...she hoped.

They went in and took a seat at a small table near the window...A waitress came and took their orders...


"Ummmmmmmm this was a good choice...I'm fmished..." said Renee.


"I usually order my meals from here to be delivered...I don't usually have anyone to eat lunch with...I miss when both Olivia and Yvette worked in town... And heyyyyy I heard you have good news...You got offered another job...huh?" said Zoey....


"Yes I did..." said Renee, remembering last Friday...

At the Bridge Building

in the conference room...

"Renee, you worked with us last week and we , Kayla and I were really impressed...we fast tracked your resume... I know you didn't think much of it.. but you were really liked.. You're a superstar girrrrrrrl...There is a spot for you here at our firm for Associate Attorney...and look at the salary...It's slightly more than you're making now..."said Jazzy..

''How bout it girlie? We would love to have you here....Everybody loves you and Tyrell...and I think my husband said there is a spot open for him in their firm downstairs...I know there are two spots open...One they are holding for Paris, when he graduates from law school and passes the bar and one for Tyrell right now as an Associate Attorney.....You two would still be together..but you wouldn't be working at the same firm, but you'd be in the same building..just a floor below..."said Kayla.


"You guys sure are good lawyers...because I'm sold...." said Renee.



"That's a great opportunity....I think you should take it." said Zoey.


"I did take it......"said Renee and when I get situated, I want you to come down and have lunch with all of us." said Renee.


''You know...Since I work for McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt myself, Yvette gave me a building pass...I've been meaning to get down there...I think I will, thank youuuuu." said Zoey..


Just Monday afternoon at Cochran and Grace....



"I'm going to miss you baby girl...but I wish only the best for you...You're a superstar...You're doing big things...plus you've been gone half the time, either working remotely and on these big cases with all these lawyers who have called for you...Good luck Renee and thank you for bringing  me Sersi..


"She's been working out just fine.." said Vivian Huberty...



''We've been friends for awhile..and she was looking for a job.... I start in two weeks... Thank You Ms. Viv, thank you for everything..."said Renee, hugging her.




''Have you told Tyrell yet?" asked Vivian Huberty..



"Of course...He's very happy for me." said Renee.




"How about Bruce Green?" laughed Vivian..."I mean I have to know where to redirect the flowers." she said and both women busted out in laughter..


"Oh you've got jokes huh?  No I didn't tell him and when he comes by...Tell him I'm working in Camden...That's almost close to the truth...I'll be so close to the river."laughed Renee.


''Will Do...Good Luck Baby...and I can't wait to come to your wedding!" said Vivian Huberty...hugging Renee.




No sooner did the two women's meals arrive when the two men Renee most dreaded walked in almost together..


Lieutenant Tragg , who walked over to their table..

"Well, Well, the two mystery members of the "Olivia Caravan" he remarked.


"I'm not a member of any caravan...I don't know what you're talking about." remarked Zoey as she began to eat her food.


''Sure you are...I see you and I suppose that's your husband...sitting with them in Curleys on couples night and I've seen you get on one of the buses she uses to transport all of you...and I know you were all down the shore recently in two beachfront homes.." said Lt. Tragg..


"You know an awful lot...What are you doing following her?  Yes I know Olivia and Yvette...I've known them both for years and I live just a few blocks from them...Satisfied?" said Zoey..

''And you...you never talk? How are you a lawyer and you never talk?" asked Lt. Tragg, moving on to Renee, who he didn't know.



''I talk...I just don't talk to you.. You arrested my fiance , you falsely accused my fiance of murder , refused to listen to compelling evidence to the contrary...Olivia and Beverly told me the whole story...and you did the same thing in the case he was defending, later on... No I don't talk to you...I have no desire to." said Renee..


Lt. Tragg looked like he'd swallowed a canary....



ADA Bruce Greene walked over to the table..

"Renee, may I have a word?" he asked.



''Don't have time today...Gotta go.." said Renee., who had finished her meal and headed towards the counter.


Zoey got up and followed Renee to the counter where she paid her bill... Both women left a tip on the table and walked out of the diner..


II-



THE BRIDGE- MONDAY AFTERNOON-


THE CONFERENCE ROOM-








Paris sat on one end of the conference room....He was taking his law school classes virtually today...and looking over some case files of a case he would be working on with attorneys....


Down the other end, Dabnis, Ray and Tony were having a meeting with Tyrell.


"Tyrell,  you worked with us last week and we , Ray, Tony, Paris and I were really impressed...we fast tracked your resume... I know you didn't think much of it.. but you were really liked.. You're a superstar man...There is a spot for you here at our firm for Associate Attorney...and look at the salary...It's slightly more than you're making now... Plus all the other attorneys here liked you both, Yvette, Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil, Jessica, Chip, Karen, Nat, Brookie and David...You can work with them again if you like.."said Dabnis.



"You're already blending in well with all of us..Come join our firm and you're part of the family...You can roll with us in the morning...Eat three good meals here...we gotta gym, a spa upstairs...man you got it made...what do you say?" asked Ray..

''Damn you guys are good lawyers...You must be hella convincing in court because you've got me sold."said Tyrell,laughing..He was moving up in the world, faster than he thought he would be.
'We have two spots...We are holding a spot for Paris when he graduates from law school and passes the bar for Associate Attorney and we have a spot for you as an Associate Attorney right now..Plus I'm tired of being the new kid on the block.," said Tony, laughing..


"I'm with it...Where do I sign?" said Tyrell..



"You know that your wife to be accepted a job with Jazzy and Kayla don't you?  Looks like you both will be working in this building." said Paris.

''Yeah..she told me Friday she'd be working here and I told her ,I had an interview here with you guys...This is coming just in time for our wedding.." said Tyrell..


''Yeah man, you just bought a house , you're gettin married...Nothing like some bread in your pocket..."said Dabnis.


"Yeah man!" said Ray...

''Welcome Rell." said Tony..



''Welcome Tyrell." said Paris.



"Thanks Guys!" said Tyrell.



COCHRAN AND GRACE, ATTORNEYS AT LAW- LATER ON TODAY!!!




''WOW!  You guys have only been here a  few months...I'm losing your wife to be and you...Wow! I understand you'll be working in the same building, just for different firms huh?."said Vivian Huberty...


'''Yes, that's correct." said Tyrell.



"I'm going to miss you Young man...but I wish only the best for you...I'll tell you like I told your wife to be..You're both superstars..You're doing big things...plus you've been gone half the time, either working remotely and on these big cases with all these lawyers who have called for you...Good luck Tyrell and thank you...I hope to hear big things from both of you...." said Vivian Huberty, smiling and hugging him..


"Thank you for giving me my first job." said Tyrell.



He was getting on the elevator to leave when Bruce Greene was gettting off of the other elevator and heading to their suite..


He had flowers with him.




already cut and in a vase...



"Bruce, they're beautiful, for me??" she laughed... She knew they weren't....



"They're for Renee....I just saw her about an hour ago in Sam Mother's Diner." said Bruce Greene.



"She doesn't work here anymore! Last Friday was her last day...Her fiance's last day too...They both got new jobs, not at the same firms, but lucrative jobs in Camden..."said Vivian..

"CAMDEN???" said an astonished Bruce Greene..


"South Jersey...you know what I mean....It starts in Camden....I should have said Cherry Hill." said Vivian...

"Oh!" was all Bruce would say...."See ya around Vivian." he said and headed towards the Elevator..
He tossed the roses into the trash can once he was outside....



III-


At Home, Renee and Tyrell sat and talked and basked in their new sucess...


''We got new jobs..I can't believe it...I'll be working with Jasmine and Kayla... My office will be in the old office Karen Page used to work in before she got a suite...and you'll be working with Dabnis, Ray, Paris and Tony....This is soo cool..." said Renee.


"You'll be a floor above me...We'll see each other at every meal...We can ride to work with our friends....I'm loving this...We won't have to drive to work unless we have to..." said Tyrell...


"This is the most money I've made in my career...I can't believe it....and I can practice the kind of law I want...and partner with the attorneys I like...I love this.."said Renee.


''I love it too! This is more money than I expected to make for at least two or three years....I love this...We just bought this house...We are about to be married soon... Man, I am over the moon."said Tyrell..

He leaned over and kissed Renee softly.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! UMMMMMMMMMMM!" moaned Renee..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Tyrell..


They started breathing heavy and kissing more passionately.....

"Ummmmmmmm Tyrell....." whispered Renee..."We are just growing together...You're my good luck charm." she said..

"You're mine!" he said..





"Lets---Let's uh go in the bedroom...WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" said Renee breathlessly.


Tyrell followed...His trousers were standing out like a circus tent....



Renee noticed and smiled...putting her hands over her mouth..

"WOW!" she couldn't help from saying...


As she unzippered his trousers and he took her dress off and unhooked her bra..




He gasped upon seeing her in her panties..

"They're so pretty!" he said.

She laughed..

"Thank You!" she said.


He bent her over the dresser...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she moaned. She was having an intense orgasm already! Her body trembling/




"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.LAWWWWWWWWWWD!!!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..


They were on her kitchen floor really going at it...
.They sat on the side of the bed  and she moved up and down on him and kissed him passionately....She had yet another quick but intense orgasm, her body trembling, her head turning from side to side..




"OHHHHH LAWDDD! OHHHH YEAH! OHH YEAHHHHHHH! " she screamed to the top of her lungs.



He lifted her up...and was long stroking her...as he walked her to the bed.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! LAWDDDDDDDDDDD!" he moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDDDDD!!OUUUUUUUUUUU
WOUUUUUUUUU!
" she screamed. Tears flowed down her cheeks!

Her body trembled and she had a quick almost embarrassing orgasm....Her third!!!

He placed her on the bathroom sink, spread her legs and entered her slowly...She had another intense orgasm and was now holding him for dear life..

"OHHHHHHH I'VE NEEDED THIS ALL DAY!!!! OUUUUUUUUUU...." she cooed..
.

By the time they made it to the bed...she had had another intense orgasm...Her fifth!!!!
They made sweet, sweet  love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS.

She admired his stamina. He admired hers...She was driving him to near delirium...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she moaned. She was having another intense orgasm! Her body trembling...This was six, in one night!!
another record!!!

He had lit a fire under her!! AGAIN!

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW RENEE! RENEE! THIS IS SOOOOO DAMN GOOOOOD!" he cried out..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TYRELL!!! UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she cried out..

The Bed was squeaking loudly, headboard shaking....

"TYRELL...I'M ABOUT TO CUM!!! AGAIN!" she cried out..

"SO AM I.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he cried out....

He came so hard, he felt as if he were dying...

She lie on his chest, while he attempted to catch his breath....

"OUUUUUUUUUU THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME...OUUUUUU!" she said. She smiled sweetly at him.....

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, GIRL!!! YOUR BODY IS JUST INCREDIBLE!!!! YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY!!!! THAT'S WHY WE DO IT SO MUCH!!!!" he asked..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDD...WE DO, DO IT A LOT!!!" she said....Her legs still shaking....

He smiled broadly......

"MY GOODNESS...WHAT HAVE YOU GOT IN YOUR PANTS COUNSELOR???" she said and laughed loudly, stroking him gently...He exploded again.....

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed softly....startled..

"OHHHHHHH...AWWWWWW I LOVE YOU GIRL!" he moaned...

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" she cried out...


They fell asleep gradually.....


IV-



THURSDAY NIGHT-COUPLES NIGHT...CURLEY'S BAR

Curley, The Bar's Owner , allowed us to have an entire section of the bar cordoned off for just our friends..


Olivia ordered a Celebratory cake from her and Alfreda's Caterer...


And Top shelf champaigne...




Two Large Sandwich trays...

with condiments and rolls and mayo and mustard for sandwiches.....


In lieu of a Bachelor Party or Bachelorette Party...Their friends and neighbors were giving them a party celebrating their upcoming wedding and their new jobs in the Bridge Building..

''Drink up everybody and enjoy!  We are here to congratulate our friends and new neighbors, Tyrell and Renee on their upcoming wedding and their new jobs! Congratulations ."said Olivia..
 

''Here Here." said Donnie Ray, who raised the first bottle of Champaigne and popped the cork!
"YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" said Beverly....grabbing a flute....
Her husband Nelson was busy making a sandwich...One of many...

"This is sooooo nice...and you doing so well in school....I'm really happy tonight."said Josie.
"Yeah I'm happy too! " said Paris.

"I'm Happy for everybody, Paris, Tyrell, Renee'...OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" said Bresha.
"This is real nice...Real Nice." said Tony.....


Alfreda sat out bowls of Creamy Pasta Salad and Cole Slaw to go with the sandwiches...




Olivia and her staff had gotten here as early as 4:00 pm to set up for tonight..


Rockland helped himself to a sandwich and some Pasta salad...


Renee looked at the food and drinks and everyone who had come to wish her well and got emotional...She started crying...


Tyrell put his arms around her...

"Don't cry..don't cry baby...They are showing us how much they love us." he said.


"That's right Renee...We love both of you and we are sooo glad you'll be working in our building."said Yvette...


"This is a real nice affair." said Gary, drinking a flute of Champaigne and munching on a sandwich.

 

Keith Jones was also busy drinking a flute of champaigne and munching on a sandwich...

"This is possibly the best "Couples Night " ever...We should have done this while you know who was on the boat." said Bee Bee.

"I don't care if he is on the boat or not...He's not going to destroy our night..I'll call the sherriff again just like I did last time."said Sofia.

"Ohhh that was you."laughed Kahlil. 


"Me too!  They get two calls, they definitely get pissed and come out." said Jade.

"If he shows up tonight...I hope he behaves himself."said Danny Ho.
"Hope Springs Eternal." laughed Virginia.

"Yeah How about that?" laughed Jetty.


"Ouuuuu let's cut that cake." said Jazzy.
 

"That Cake looks good.."said Dabnis.

"Wow!  Cake, Sandwiches, Champaigne...It doesn't get much better than this."said Kayla.
"I'm happy they both will be working in our building with us."said Ray...


"Two more people to get on at our station and fill up the car."laughed Jessica.


'' We are often so loud when we get on that nobody else will get in the car we are in." said Chip.


''Scaring all of the decent people away huh?" laughed Karen.

"They are the decent people."laughed B.L. , who was visibly inebriated by now.


"Boss Lady, you'd better be the designated driver tonight." said Natalie.  B.L. and Karen were the only couple who had driven here and had not come on the bus. She was concerned.

"Maybe they can go to Olivia's house on the bus tonight and be brought back to his car in the morning." said David.

"I might suggest that...Boss Lady is drinking too!" said Brooke.
"Yeah, that's a good idea."said her husband, Sean.

"Cut that Cake Renee." said Zoey...

"Yeah, that's what I'm here for, the Cake."laughed her husband, Lem..

"Okayyyyyyyyyy!"laughed Renee, who cut the first pieces of cake as everybody clapped and cheered.

"Ouuuuuuuuu you cut that cake perfectly..."said Tyrell..
Their former boss, Vivian Huberty was here and smiling at her two former employees...She was genuinely happy for them..



The drinks were flowing...


Lt. Tragg arrived as the party was in full swing..He saw the big cake , the champaigne , the sandwich trays and all of the drinks.. ''Curley what the hell is this?"he asked.

"Olivia rented  the space they are in...Her Caterer brought the cake and the sandwich trays, They ordered Top shelf champaigne...and all of those drinks..They are celebrating that couple in the middle..They're gettin married in a few weeks and  they both just got new jobs and they bought a home near Olivia and company...Just so you know...They all came here on the buses...So No speeches about high fallutin lawyers drinking and driving..You KNOW they aren't driving ..So knock it off and leave em alone, ya hear?"said Curley, laughing at all of the alcohol and champaigne being involved and not minding the outside food that they brought in.. He walked away.....


Leaving Lt. Tragg standing there ,basically being ignored...Something he hated.. and looking foolish...They had a sash which cordened off their group from the rest of the bar, including him....He felt impotent...He wanted so badly to aggravate at least one of them...

By 2:00 AM every last bit of Cake and food was gone...and every drop of Champaigne was gone.....










Every Last one of us boarded the buses...Including Karen and B.L., who wasn't conscious... donnie Ray would bring him to his car in the morning.. They were going to sleep it off in Olivia's basement.


Safely at home..

"Tonight was so nice...Even Lt. Tragg didn't make trouble for us..." said Renee.


"Nope....All that's left for us to do now is get married and it's smooth sailing from here on." said Tyrell.


(TO BE CONTINUED)




5 comments:

  1. "I talk, I just don't talk to you." said Renee....I loved that remark. Nice comeback!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does Lt. Tragg see the need to always bother them? He has to walk over to where they are and nag them with his whining and complaining and snarky insults?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that they are moving along, getting new jobs, their wedding on the horizon...et al!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Standing and applauding and throwing my panties high! Great sex scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another good outing!

    ReplyDelete