Monday, October 10, 2022

Short and Curleys


PRELUDE-

 Midnight....


Bee Bee and I were parked at a lovers lane... Beverly and Nelson had told us this was a nice place to be alone....

"This is a nice and away place Hot Stuff, but I still feel nervous about us being here alone."said Bee Bee.
"Relax, just relax...This is where we are supposed to be...alone." I said, gently rubbing her nice shapely legs and running my hands up her short mini skirt...
We had been kissing ....making out like two horny teenagers since 11:00 o'clock....

"Ummmmmmmmm hot stuff...you are getting your Bee Bee very aroused." said Beatrice..

I loved when she talked in third person...

"You know...The last time Beverly and Nelson were here, they discovered a dead body, remember?" asked Bee Bee in between slow, smouldering kisses.
"Yeah I know...but that was jut bad luck on their part... Lt. Tragg is still on that Marine Boat...For another week and we are the only ones out her...Relax...It's going to be alright.." I said, sliding my hands up her dress and rubbing her soft silky panties...

As we began kissing passionately some more..

I  slowly opened Bee Bee's  blouse...

"OH MY GODDDDD BEE BEE" I moaned..

Bee Bee giggled...She loved that she turned me on so much!


We kissed some more, slowly, softly....


"Ummmmmmmmmm Hot Stuff ." moaned Bee Bee..She had called me this, ever since the first time we had made love.

in between more hot smouldering slow kisses..



"OHHHHHHHH BEE BEE. YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!" I moaned.


''Meooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"she cooed and leaned over and contnued kissing me passionately... 

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmph....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned...

Bee bee giggled "Ouuuu look at you! " she said. She  could see that my trousers were standing out like a circus tent... ,

She softly rubbed my erection and continued deep throat kissing me....




 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Keith...We need to take this back to our place...We 've got a whole house."she moaned...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I know...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh but I'm losing my mind over here...Ohhhhhhh.."I moaned and lifted her top...



and began unbuckling her bra..




"Too Late.....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned as I sucked on her breasts and kissed her breasts, her neck and her cheekbones and finally her lips....She moaned and leaned her head back......She was giddy with excitement....

I continued kissing Bee Bee from her mouth down to her breasts, I began giving her french kisses, I moved my lips slowly across her breasts down to her body, I kept kissing her body as I lowered himself to her waist and hips. Bee Bee was wearing a nice  short  sheer  skirt and I lifted it.. 



 As I got to her panties, I placed a hand on both of her shapely legs and slowly spread them, Instead I kissed her vagina through her panties and even squeezed it slightly with my lips,

 "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ,OHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, KEITH!!! HOT STUFF!" she moaned.

 Bee Bee was near delirium.. I ran my tongue softly over her panties... I kissed her through her panties for a few minutes I moved slightly lower, kissing along her inner thigh. I licked & kissed her inner thigh... Then I began deep throat kissing her again...

She was breathing heavily and her body was shaking.. "OH MY GODDDDD KEITH! ....UMMMMMMM!" she cooed. 

 "OHHHHHHHHHHH BEATRICE!!...OHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned.

"YOU'VE DREAMED OF DOING THINGS LIKE THIS TO ME FOR YEARS HAVEN'T YOU..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, OHHHH MY GODDDDD!" she moaned.

"YES....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS! ALL THROUGH LAW SCHOOL!" I  moaned 

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, YOU NASTY BOY!" she cooed..



"Ouuu husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"Bee Bee moaned...She was very close to having a very intense orgasm....So was I.. Her body was trembling...

 "OH MY GOD BEE BEE..OUUUUUUU!" I moaned.

She slipped her panties to the side and climbed over to the drivers side..I let the seat back and she
eased herself down on me slowly......allowing me to move in and out of her as she slowly moved up and down...Neither of us could believe it..Her upper lip began to tremble....her head moved from side to side and sweat and tears ran down the side of her face..


We had finally got to this point with no interference from anyone..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU KEITH, I'M IN LOVEEEE." Bee Bee cooed as she moved up and down on me.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BEE BEE, I'VE BEEN IN LOVE.. SINCE DAY ONE IN LAW SCHOOL.UMMMMM." I cooed. At this point, I didn't know if I was coming or going!

"AWWWWWWWWWWW"she said as we moved up and down in that front seat..

She rode me like a surfer rides the waves, while kissing me passionately...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! OUUUUUUU HOT STUFFF,I'm ABOUT to cummmmmm!" she cried out. She was having an intense orgasm!

Waves of pleasure went through both of us as our bodies trembled...

THREE TO FOUR HOURS LATER!



Bee Bee was standing outside of the car, fixing her hair and applying lipstick....gazing at herself in the rear view mirror.

"That was awesommmmmmmmee! Oh My GODDDDDD!" she said , smiling at me, I was straightening out my clothes and smiling sheepishly...

"Let's go home." she whispered.

I put my arms around her.....

"Okay" ,I whispered...


We kissed just one last time...

It was almost 5:00 in the morning... We had the day off tomorrow...We could sleep late...




The next morning since we were all off...We had breakfast across the street at Olivia and Beverly's house.


Olivia and Beverly, Super Attorneys themselves were our idols..


We Loved that they had a super office/duplex which they worked out of and they lived upstairs...They didn't have to go anywhere for work... We loved it even more that they lived across the street from us...
Beverly's mother Alfreda was their office manager and like the other two staff attorneys, Josie and Bresha...


She lived across the street...So they literally walked to work... It was like working from home..
It was comfortable here and warm...We envied them that and we loved hanging out with them.

When Olivia and Beverly and Josie opened up this practice, they were lonely and isolated... The houses across the street were brand new and all practically empty,

 except for maybe one or two...They were overjoyed when all of us moved in... 
















They loved entertaining and having us all over. They felt less alone, less isolated....They had family and friends to share the three shopping centers, the Multiplex and nice clubs like Josie's, Aqua Bar, Stoleys and The Mermaid Crab Tavern with... This was a basically new area of the city....We all loved it.




Together, Donnie Ray, Olivia and Alfreda prepared the four of us an incredible breakfast..
Pancakes
Hashs Browns
sausage
and omelettes to order..

we sat with them all at the table..
''Sooooooo, how was it?" Beverly whispered in Bee Bee's ear.
"It was wonderful...We were the only ones up there....even though it was outside...We had privacy..."giggled Bee Bee.
"No dead bodies...No Lt. Tragg...Oh it was great wasn't it girlfriend." said Sofia.

"That was the best thing..."said Bee Bee.
"I envy you so much girl... We didn't get interrupted by anybody...but one time they found bones the remains of two people missing for six months and the second time they found two recently deceased people...uh, I think it was a lawyer and a gay hustler...both times.. Lt. Tragg destroyed our high."said Beverly..

"So...everything went off without a hitch right?" said Nelson to me..
"Oh man did it...I'm still thinking about it..."I said smiling..
"My man!" said Kahlil...

"Great! Me and Beverly didn't get interrupted by anybody...but one time they found bones ,the remains of two people missing for six months and the second time they found two recently deceased people...uh, I think it was a lawyer and a gay hustler...both times.. Lt. Tragg destroyed our high." said Nelson...

"We are off today too! "said Josie.
"We just closed a big case...It was so nice.. It was handled civilly ,no Lt. Tragg bugging our cars or coming by here banging on the door or coming in Sam Mother's yelling and screaming.. I've loved this past 90 days." said Bresha.

"I swear, I wish he had 90 more days." laughed Olivia.











All of us, Alfreda, Donnie Ray, Beverly, Bee Bee, Sofia, Nelson, Myself, Kahlil, Josie and Bree all clapped and cheered and laughed...as we enjoyed our food..



and enjoyed our coffee and orange juice.


II-
And meanwhile at our new building...
And in Ms. Yvette's Office...She is talking with our office manager, Ms. Virginia and our investigator, Ms. Jade.
''It's so quiet today without the kids around." said Ms. Virginia.
"Yes I miss them too, but they worked their butts off on two straight cases...They deserved a day off..They'll be back tomorrow...Pribably in time for something else, the way things are going."said Ms. Yvette, our boss.
"I must say...these past two cases were so relaxing...so civil...No ducking Lt. Tragg, Able to eat in Sam Mother's Diner after court...Nobody bellowing and whining....Actually cooperating and sharing evidence with the cops...so civil.."said Jade.


 "I swear, I wish he had 90 more days." laughed Yvette.

Virginia and Jade both laughed loudly and high fived as they headed off to lunch...


In the cafeteria they saw our other friends, neighbors and associates...Jazzy, Kayla, ADA Karen Page, Jessica , Chip, Ray, Tony and Dabnis...

''Hey Vettie,Ms. Virginia, Jade." said Jazzy.
"Tomorrow is couples night at Curleys...We'd better go one last time before you know who returns next week."said Kayla.
"Ohhhhhhhhh you really shouldn't have to take that kind of harrassment from him."said ADA Karen Page.
We have a cease and desist order on him...but he ignores it, even to the point of getting arrested and being hauled off to jail."said Jessica.
"Yeah, what can you do?" said Chip.
"He's miserable and he seems to find Joy making other people miserable." said Ray...
"The man needs psychiatric attention." added Tony...
"Well Whether or not... He isn't here and hasn't been here for nearly 90 days and we have been enjoying it...Live for the moment."said Dabnis..




''Here Here.." said Ms. Yvette..
"Now that is what I'm talking about." said Virginia.
Jade just laughed and shook her head.

Unseen by us... Two white men sat in the same cafeteria staring our way...
One was a Parole Officer, Stanley Walker... An Alcoholic ex-cop, who through friends amongst the higher ups on the force got a job as a Parole officer, after he left....

"That's her over there....One of the new people I'm in charge of Virginia Shaw." he laughed.
The man he was talking to was an attorney, Donald Wickersham. "That's Virginia Shaw...She used to be an attorney, she was disbarred and did a nickel as a guest of the state...She got paroled and is now working as an office manager and and a consultant for McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt...It's a damn shame.. she sent my old man to prison for corruption...He did six years...he got disbarred too... I gave hm a job at my firm as a consultant...He got himself fired for skimming.... He's down in Florida now..a beach bum...a shell of himself.." said Donald Wickersham...

"I've got a meeting with her this afternoon.... You may get a measure of revenge...with what I've got...Heh heh heh!" he laughed.

There was always a constant danger or menace, not too far away...


III-


TWO HOURS LATER-

"I give you the day off and you four show up at work...WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?"asked Ms. Yvette, laughing...
"We just stopped by to say hi...We are going to do a little shopping in town...We were wondering if you wanted to join us?" said Bee Bee.
''Yeah.. it's close to closing time anyway..."said Sofia.
"Yeah, come with us....We can have dinner in town and then go home." said Kahlil.
I simply smiled.
''What can I say? They love us... There's nothing pressing...Let me lock my office...You coming Jade?" asked Ms. Yvette.
"Sure."said Jade.

"Virginia, you can lock up and head home in a half hour...There is nothing pressing today... We'll call you and if you like, you can join us after you lock up!"said Yvette.

"Sounds like a plan. See ya in a few!"" said Virginia smiling.

She waved as Ms. Yvette and I, Bee Bee, Sofia ,Kahlil and  Jade all left the office.

''See You in a few!" said Ms. Yvette.
"See You!" I said.
"See you in a few Ms. Virginia."said Bee Bee.
"Today has been so much fun." said Sofia.
"See you in a few Ms. Virginia."said Kahlil.
''See You in a few!" said Jade.

This couldn't have worked out better for Stanley Walker... He smiled as he saw Yvette and all of us head for the elevators.. He walked into our office...

"VIRGINIAAAAAAA SHAWWWWWW" he said..


"Excuse me....Do I know you?   Anyway....You should come back tomorrow...All of the attorneys have left for the day and I'm getting ready to close up.." she said.


"I don't need them to be here.....What I have to say is between me and you.... I'm your new parole officer..Stan Walker." he said and showed his ID.


She sighed ....at first she thought she was about to be robbed or attacked in some way...

''What happened to Paulette? That's my Parole Officer." she said.


"She was reassigned.... I'm your new P.O. and I have the results of your latest urinalysis... It has come back hot...You've been smoking marijuana...You've been a bad girl....." he laughed.


She felt dread...She had smoked a few joints with Jetty....but her last urinalysis , taken in May came up clean.

"My test in May was clean...I'm not due another test until January." she said.

"That is true...but since you were sent to me... I ordered a new test immediately....I had Paulette order the test which you took a month ago.... I don't have to make this public...  This could violate you , send you back to prison for at least three more years....but think, you'll lose this good paying job....You'll be replaced...You'll lose that great apartment...and all of your new friends will have moved on and forgotten you....of course....We can uh work something out....Heh heh heh!" he said.


"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" she asked... 

"Well for starters, $1500.00 , a month.....and then, heh heh heh.." he laughed and lifted her skirt up..


He rubbed her waist line and ogled her panties..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...Maybe...we can work it out ,without the dough.." he said softly...


She pulled her dress down and slapped him so hard, he nearly spun around..

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????? TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!!!" she screamed.. "GET OUT!!! I'll not be extorted... I'm not paying you a red cent....and I certainly wouldn't sleep with you if you were THE LAST MAN ON EARTH!! GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK IN HERE AGAIN!!" she said sternly....


"OKAYY!! IT'S YOUR FUNERAL!!! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR JOB, YOUR APARTMENT, YOUR BOYFRIEND THE JUDGE AND YOUR LIFE!!!" he snarled and stormed out...The side of his face as red as a beet.


We did a little lightweight shopping and then had dinner at a nice rooftop restaurant and bar... 


Ms. Virginia told us about her new Parole Officer and his threat.

''This is extortion!" I said.
"First Rate, isn't there something we can do?" asked Sofia.
"If we can get him on tape at least accepting money and talking about what he did...we have an excellent case for extortion....The fact she already passed a urinalysis in May and wasn't due another test until January is germane. we can argue that since Marijuana possession is legal in this state and the amount in her system was so small it doesn't even merit possession is another argument we have."said Ms. Yvette.


"She is genius...Look at that!" said Bee Bee.


"I think this sleaze bag has done this before."said Kahlil.


"I'm going to look at his client list...See who else he's done this to or is doing this too."

"At any rate...We got you!  Don't worry Girl...We aren't going to let him get away with this."said Ms. Yvette.


"I feel better already." said Ms. Virginia.


IV-


THE NEXT DAY-

Ms. Virginia was at MOCHA JOE'S getting coffees for the office.. She had 7 tumblers made...

The Barrister looked familliar...She did a double take!

"Ms. Virginia...Virginia Shaw....I thought that was you!!!!! Oh My God!!!!!! How are you doing?" said the girl.

"Flossie? Flossie White,Oh my god...So nice to see you....You work here now?" asked Virginia.

"Yes...I've been working here for a year now...If not for you...I'd still be washing dishes in the kitchen at the Dolly Madison Correctional Facility for women if not for you...I am in your debt...I heard you got paroled... What are you doing now? You look sharp." said Flossie White.

"I work right down the street. The Bridge Building." said Virginia.


"GET OUT!! YOU DO?" said Flossie




"Yes ,I work at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt." said Virginia..





"WHAT?, that's a law firm!" said Flossie. "You got disbarred...They lettin you practice again Ms. Virginia.




"Yes I know...and no I'm not practicing law again." said Virginia.

Virginia pulled out her photo ID out of her purse  and showed it to her
Virginia Shaw
Office Manager /Consultant\
McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt & Associates
Attorneys at Law

She showed her a photo of the outside of the apartment complex she lived in...

and a photo of her apartment.

''Well I'll be..You got paroled and got right back in the game.... Damn, youse is a straight boss...Do they uh know about your past?" asked Christine...

"Yes they do....I work at their Satellite office down the street.I work for their managing partner, Yvette Jones-Lockwood.... Here are some more photos.." said Virginia.
"This is the building I work in....
"That's our office suite
"That's Managing Partner, Mrs. Yvette Jones-Lockwood, my boss and good friend."said Virginia with pride.



''Oh They made a Black woman, A Sister , a partner..That's  what's up!!!" said Christine.


''She's very nice.. We knew each other when I was an Attorney.. when I got paroled..She gave me a job!" remarked Virginia..." And these are photos of me and my colleagues...." said Virginia..

''Me of course...
''That's Ms. Yvette, Managing Partner...
And that's Attorney Keith Jones,
His wife, Attorney Beatrice Evans-Jones...
Attorney Sofia Garcia -Ahmed..

Her husband, Attorney, Kahlil Ahmed.

and our investigator, Jade Lee-Ho.." said Virginia, proudly...



"WOWWWWW, A NICE LOOKING GROUP....The Attorneys look so young....." said Christine Lockhart...


"They are  young, but they're good. They're maybe a year or two younger than you." said Ms. Virginia.


"Ms. Virginia....I'm in a little bit of trouble...I hate to lay this on you....but maybe you can give me some advice...Like you used to do when we was locked up.." asked Flossie.

"Girl,please tell me you're not dealing H. again or using." asked Ms. Virginia.

"Oh No, Noooo, Nothing like that.......but from time to time..I'd uh take a tote''Not even a full joint..a roach maybe... and my urine came up hot.....I've got this sleazy P.O. named Stanley Walker... He's holding that over me, threatening to violate me.....He's been making me have sex with him for the past six months...and I've had to pay him a considerable amount of my take home pay... I hate him.. I hate for him to touch me...I hate his body odor, the smell of his breath...The way his scraggly beard feels when it rubs up against my skin...but he's got me by the short and curlies....I'm almost tempted to tell him to go to hell and just go back to the joint..." said Flossie.

"He's my P.O. too! And he's trying to pull that same crap with me.. I told him no and slapped his face...but I've got my colleagues working on my case.. I want you to come with me ,to tell them thier story... My guess is , he's tried this on a couple of people...Maybe we can check his client list and talk to some of the other girls.... When you go on break...You come up to this address..Talk to us. We're not going to let him get away with this.. and you aren't going to sleep with any more."said Virginia..and uh we both gotta leave that killer alone."said Ms. Virginia and smiled.


"That's why you was always my girl...You was the realest of the real up in the joint." said Flossie ,smiling.  "I'll see you in a few....So Nice knowing you got paroled....." she said..,


A few blocks away, near the edge of the Pier....Stanley Walker met another young woman, Another young woman he had been blackmailing the same way...


"You got my money?" he said.


The money was passed to him...He counted it..


"Come on...My boat is over there...Get your clothes off." he said..



A Gun was produced...

''Oh Come on now...You can't be serious!" he said.
THREE SHOTS WERE FIRED INTO HIS CHEST!

His lifeless body splashed into the water....

His small Yacht was  moored in the Marina..


His boat was blown to smitereens.....


(TO BE CONTINUED)


5 comments:

  1. Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties to the sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this title and this story Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it, Loved It, Loved It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story...This looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nasty Buzzard, He got what he deserved

    ReplyDelete