Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Nickels and Dimes and Panties


 Lt. Tragg addressed a press conference...

''Yes, the brutal murder last week and the arson bombing of his houseboat at the Marina was an egregious crime and conspiracy...This man was a former Philadelphia Police detective before he became a parole officer and a personal friend of mine... " he said.


"That figures!" said Ms. Virginia, who like us, was watching the news on the monitor in our office.

"One Sleaze relates to another." said Ms. Yvette.
I laughed ...
''Aint that the truth Ms. Yvette." said Bee Bee.
"I knowwwww, Birds of a feather.."said Sofia.
''Sleaze together." said Kahlil..
Ms. Jade cracked up laughing...

We continued to watch the press conference from our monitor in our conference room.



"This crime occurred last week while I was uh out of town.....but now that I am back, I have taken full control of the case and I intend to have an indictment of a suspect soon....Whoever killed my friend thought they were going to get away with this...but I've got news for you, whoever you are...The Long Arm of the law is going to reach out and snatch you in!" said Lt. Tragg dramatically....






"OHHHHHHHHH PUHLEASEEEE!" said Ms. Virginia, Ms. Yvette, Bee Bee, Sofia and Ms. Jade in unison~!

All laughing loudly!

In that moment, It was like I had an Epiphany....I realized how sexy and beautiful all of the women were that I worked with and how fortunate I was to work with an office full of babes...Including one, I was married to!  My Father had always told me that.
Kahlil laughed...

"Man, it was sooo nice these past 90 days with him gone!" he said.
"It was... You know, I did some digging... This guy had over 400K in his bank account and that was just here... He was living on that Houseboat after his third wife put hm out....but he was having a house built for him at the time of his death in the suburbs...And he had a summer home down the shore...."said Jade.

"On a Parole Officer's salary and a Cop's Pension? Nahhhhhhh." said Ms. Yvette.


"Maybe He invested well."joked Kahlil..


"He didn't make this kind of money from blackmailing parolees either...Most of those girls aren't making that much money....Whatever he was getting from them was just lunch money...He was in that racket for the sex, believe me..."said Virginia.

"So this was something big...He was getting an infusion of cash from somewhere else.." said Bee Bee
"That's what I'm thinking..." said Ms. Yvette.

"I've been following the money...He had an account in the Caymen Islands in his name with, get this..over one million dollars in it." said Jade.,
''When Gangsters or shady people open up dummy accounts, they usually don't use their real names..They use a fake name and identity....That's why they're called dummy accounts.I wonder if HE even knew about it?" I said.
"Well he didn't seem to be the brightest bulb in the socket to me.."said Sofia.


"You know what I think? I think he was sheilding money for somebody....That this was way bigger than snatching nickels and dimes and panties from poor Black and Brown girls who were just released from prison....That was a side hobby...No ,his real money was coming from somewhere else."said Virginia.


"If he's sittin on so much dough...Why continue to work as a lowly P.O." asked Kahlil.


"Because it doesn't draw attention to himself...What he's really doing."said Ms. Yvette,. "Besides...this is not our problem...Let's go grab some lunch..."said Ms. Yvette.

It wasn't our problem yet...but it was about to be.


II-


We all retreated to our modern cafeteria....and lunch..


"Yvette...I asked everyone this question a few days ago...Who do you think makes the best pancakes ,out of the places we go...even here?" asked Dabnis..

"Hmmmmm, I think it's a toss up between Sam Mother's and Pancake Pantry.... And it's close.. That girl at Sam's makes great pancakes..They practically melt in your mouth." said Yvette.

"I agree with Ms. Yvette...That girl at Sam Mother's diner makes pancakes that melt in your mouth..." said Jazzy.

"Yessssssssssss and they have that syrup....That certain kind of syrup like no other..at Sam Mother's"said Kayla.

"This feels like deja vu...Didn't we have this converstaion before?" I said.


''It's all a dead issue now...Now that that son of a bitch, Lt. Tragg is back...I aint goin in there for awhile..but I'm with Yvette,Pancake Pantry in Bayside makes pretty good pancakes..
" said Ray.
''We gotta take you all to "Crepe Shop" in Fishtown..."Crepe Shop", One Saturday Morning, we all have to venture down there...Best Pancakes in the city."said Bee Bee.
''Yes... I'll check on the parking..,but Bee Bee is right...Best Pancakes in the city..."said Sofia.
"They're not lying...I can vouch for that."said Kahlil.

''That's breakfast...It's lunchtime now." said Tony laughing..
''Who makes the best Cubans?" asked Jessica, laughing..


Biting into her sandwich...

"They make those in here now?" asked Ms. Jade.



"Nooooooo, she bought that at the vendor on the street....." laughed her husband, Chip...

Yvette cracked up laughing..


So did Ms. Virginia.

All of us were happy here in this building in this cafeteria, safely insulated from Lt. Tragg, who didn't know we all worked here...

ADA Karen Page and Former ADA Nina Rios, now working at the Women's Law center across the street,
walked over and sat with us...


''Heyyy Karen....Heyyy Nina...Olivia and I were just talking about you a few nights ago....We mis being in Center city having lunch with you." said Yvette.

"I knowwwww.... We're all down here now, on the Waterfront....I like it better down here....Look Yvette, I was telling Karen....I came to see you....I've got a problem and I need your help." she said.

And there it was... The beginning of our next case...




Kahlil and I, Bee Bee and Sofia all looked at each other attentively....This was the beginning....


III-


We retired to our office after lunch...

" Virginia, I wanted you in this meeting too...Do you know this girl? I believe you do!" said Nina Rios, who knew Virginia from her days as a high powered high price attorney.  She Knew Virginia had been disbarred and incarcerated for 7 years and now , newly paroled...She was working for us as an Office Manager /Consultant... She was Happy for Virginia.
She placed a glossy photo on the table.
"I sure do...That's Cierra Rodriguez....She was in Dolly Madison Correctional with me." said Virginia.

"She came to work for the women's Law Center the year before last....She's a licensed investigator for us... Or she was...She talked about her one to three year stint at Dolly Madison...She raved about you..She told us you helped her get her GED...because you taught Reading and Math and she worked on writs and briefs for you...She helped you look up things that helped about 30 young ladies win their release and that you eventually helped her win her release after doing two years.....She jumped for joy when she heard you got paroled and was working here at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt." said Nina Rios.


"I cried when she left....She had been so helpful to me...but I was happy she got out...I didn't think I was ever going to get out...." said Virginia.

"Well she got a new Parole Officer...Stanley Watson.... It took her a long time to tell me, but he was blackmailing her...He made her take an additional urinalysis and he told her it came back hot...She confided to me that after her last test in May, she had smoked a joint or two...because she didn't expect to have to take another drug test for awhile...When she was hit with the surprise test....She was stunned..
A negative drug test could send her back to prison for a year...She was mortified... She was giving him a third of her pay every week, unknown to me and sleeping with him occassionally...I told her she should have come to me...I didn't know....He's dead now, shot to death a week ago and his houseboat and all of his records on these girls went up with that boat....Sgt. Brice was investigating and he did a thorough job....Only Cierra does not have an alibi for that afternoon...She worked..She was taking classes at Community and she went home, Alone...Nobody saw her..


Despite Sgt Brice saying she had been cleared.. Lt. Tragg snatched her P.I.'s license first and then arrested her earlier today and charged her with First degree murder...She needs representation... Top flank Defense Attorneys....She's innocent...She's no killer and she certainly didn't kill this dreck, although I wouldn't have blamed her if she did."said Nina.



"He pulled that same stunt on me...He sexually assaulted me too! I slapped his face and sent him on his way.  He was my P.O. also." said Virginia.

"We had a defense lined up for Ms. Virginia and another former female inmate , who he was also extorting, Flossie White and we were preparing to get a Cease and Desist restraining order against him and ask for his termination...Of course he's dead now and that puts a stop to all of that.."said Yvette.
''What a creep!" I said.
"He was a bully .." said Bee Bee.
''She's at Central Booking?"Asked Sofia.

"Yes...She's been there about two hours now..." said Nina.

"Ms. Yvette....We could get her arraigned and go the Night Court Route..."said Kahlil...
"Nina, Can You and I go and round up Charactor witnesses from the Women's Law Center?" asked Jade.

"Sure can?"said Nina...

"Then let's go out... Bee Bee, Sofia, Get me a Judge..."said Yvette.

"Ouuuuu We gonna do Night Court again." said Bee Bee.
"It's gonna be fun." said Sofia.


"Keith, Kahlil, you two come with me."said Ms. Yvette.
"This ought to be interesting." I said.
"Can you imagine ole Tragg's face?" laughed Kahlil.


The "Fishbowl" , the nickname the detectives gave to the interrogation room...Since Lt. Tragg had been gone, The floors were swept and mopped with hot water and Pine Sol daily...Air Freshners were put on the walls and at night, Fans were activated that blew fresh air into the room... The Trash Cans were emptied and new new bags were installed.

Lt. Tragg was back for two days and all of that had come to an end... The Trash cans had overflowed once again and the smell of bad feet, underarm odor, bad breath and cigarette smoke permeated the room..


Cierra Rodriguez sat quietly.....


"I imagine you're the hero of a lot of young ladies....They won't be going back to prison thanks to you...You shot and killed my good friend, Stanley Walker and you blew up his boat..destroying all of your records, including the recent urinalysis.... Well, they won't be going back to jail...but you will... At my insistance..I have told the P.O.'s office to order all new Urinalysis for all of you...Some of you will be smart and be clean, others are going back to jail... but you...You're going to death row." said Lt. Tragg.
"You're wasting your time...Take me back to my cell....I'm not confessing to nothin I didn't do.."said Cierra defiantly...


"Ohhhh a tough girl huh?  We'll see how tough you are after a few hours in here.."snarled Lt. Tragg.

"Maybe not!   This interview is over..."said Ms. Yvette.

''Who are you?" asked Cierra.

"My name is Yvette Jones-Lockwood.. I'm an Attorney...Ms. Nina Rios sent me and my associates,
Keith Jones and Kahlil Ahmed...They are also attorneys.. You'll meet my other associates in a few hours in Night Court...We are going to try and get you arraigned tonight...

Also, Ms. Virginia Shaw sends her regards...She works for me as an Office Manager and Consultant."said Yvette.


She smiled warmly....

"I remember Ms. Virginia...She was my friend." she said.


Lt. Tragg was livid...He couldn't believe Yvette and her snot nosed youngins were involved in this case this soon.

He was nuts...He stood in the hallway peering inside, kicking the trash cans and punching the palm of his hands....

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!" he snarled...




TWO HOURS LATER!!!


"I can't believe I've been released on my own recognizance.. Me, an ex-con..." said Cierra as we left the courthouse..


"Because I got you some good lawyers.." said Nina.



Bee Bee and Sofia found the judge..


They Lucked out and found Judge Reynolds who hated Lt. Tragg and any case he had anything to do with...He released her without bail just to spite him...


Jade and Nina had produced close to 40 people, Attorneys and Para-Legals and Administrative Assistants from the Women's Law Center who testified in her behalf...


Young ADA Lynne Hewitt was once again, unfortunately battling us in Night Court.. She was coming off of five straight courtroom wins...She never won in Night Court...Tonight was no different.. She didn't care...She wouldn't be trying it and She was going home for the night...She was off tomorrow.

"Go home, Get some sleep. Tomorrow come down to our office.. Nnia knows where we are! We are going to work on getting your P.I. License back and we are going to challenge the order for all of you young ladies to have to submit to new Urinalysis tests... this is clearly punitive and unfair." said Ms. Yvette.

"Oh Thank you so much!" said a very happy Cierra.





Me, Bee Bee, Sofia ,Kahlil and Jade all smiled and walked out with her..


Lt. Tragg stood by furious...He had naturally called a press conference expecting to show Cierra doing the perp walk..

He railed, calling Former ADA Nina Rios, "A Traitor"


Instead, they saw Cierra flanked by Nina and us, walking out of a courtroom and into the night..










IV-




It had been quite a day......We had got a judge and located 35-40 character witnesses...Got our client released without bail...It was our second Night Court Victory.

We were all at home now...
Bee Bee was wearing a sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..

She giggled..

"Oh my goddd..look at you...You act like you haven't seen me before......WOW!!! That boner is massive. wouuuuuuuuuu, look at you!!!!" she said and put her hands over her mouth.."Wouuuuuuuu look at that!" she said.
I pulled her towards me...Is this something you bought at Bridget's store the other day?" I asked.

"The Panties are...I had this baby doll.." she giggled...

I undressed and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....

"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....Ouuuuuu, look at youuuu!" she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly..

"Look at youuuuuuu!" I exclaimed...Slipping her panties down.


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned, humping Bee Bee over the bed..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed softly..
Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..Not thinking about recent events

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..





Sofia and Kahlil began the night kissing ,while she was trying to undress....

"Ayeee Papi, you couldn't wait!" she said...

"No I couldn't." he said , kissing her passionately in the doorway and unhooking her bra..

Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..


Kissing ,fondling and laughing..

Kahlil took Sofia in his arms and spun her around, still kissing her.. She laughed loudly and with glee ,speaking in spanish.... This turned Kahlil on...

and he slipped her panties down...


Sofia mounted herself on top of Kahlil and moved up and down slowly, while he kissed her passionately. She had two intense orgasms during this time , which caused her to speak in Spanish only.
He couldn't understand her, but he found it sexy.. It wasn't too long


before they too were making sweet love in their bed......

"Come here Vettie!" said Gary...
"I'm right here lover... All yours." whispered Yvette.

Gary and Ms. Yvette were way ahead of us..
They had been making sweet love since Ms. Yvette got home.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU VETTIE, YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANE!" moaned Gary as she rode him like a surfer rides the waves...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU MY SWEET, SWEET HUSBAND! OUUUUUUUUUUU!" cooed Yvette..
They had skipped dinner and gone straight to the bedroom..



"OHHHHHHHHH GARY, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO DAMN GOOOD IN BED?" Yvette howled while having an intense orgasm...

"I DON'T KNOW, WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN SEXY?" he asked her.....

They had made love early into the morning hours....
Enjoying  their massive smart bed.. Yvette smiled..

The bed was sturdy and very very comfortable...It moved with their every move and was very comfortable and warm..It actually enhanced their lovemaking..




EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by.

 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..

Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms and still kissing, almost asleep.
As was Ms. Yvette and Gary, totally satisfied after a night of sweet lovemaking.


Six Blocks away at Ms. Virginia's apartment , a completely different conversation was happening...The doorbell rang... It was Jetty....Virginia hadn't thought he was coming over tonight and she had on one of the night shirts she'd worn when she was incarcerated..It was the only garment she had left from her time in prison...She would have thrown it away, but for some reason...It turned Jetty on...but then again...Jetty was turned on by her breathing, she mused..

"I didn't think you were stopping by tonight.." said Virginia..

"Baby,I'm liable to stop by here any night...sexy as you are!!! Lawd! Like I said...No More Smoke.. I don't want you getting into anymore trouble..." he said.


''Guess you were thinkin about me huh?" she said ,noticing the huge bulge in his trousers...Everytime he came to her apartment he was aroused and hard, she noticed. She giggled...


"I was." he said..

"Ummmmmmmm Obviously." she said and unloosened his belt and unzippered his trousers...

"DAMNNNNN!" she said ,observing his erection......

"That's all for you baby!" said Jetty.....

"I hope so....MYYYY GOOODNESSS!  DAMNNNNN!"  " exclaimed Virginia.



"Now give daddy some sugar." he said and kissed her passionately in the doorway...

''Come inside...I don't want everybody seeing me in this...You can practically see through it.." said Virginia.. Which was true...


"Yesssssss" he said and squeezed her tight.. He stepped inside and closed the door..


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" moaned Jetty in between sloppy kisses.


"Oh Jetty, you sound like a moose, all that moaning...laughed Virginia...

Jetty stripped down to his boxers and lifted her night gown over her head...



"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!OHHHHHH MY GODDD!" he exclaimed, slipping her panties down...and off..

Virginia was deep throat kissing him and now aroused herself..She couldn't stop...
Jetty lifted her ,parted her legs and plunged inside of her....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VIRGINIA!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" he moaned...

"JETTTTTTTTTTYYY...OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD!" she moaned.
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM UMMMMM!" he moaned..
This made Virginia giggle, right before she had an intense orgasm...

"OHHHHHHHHHHH MY....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OUUU..OOOOOOOOP!" she howled..

She mounted herself on top of him and began to move up and down and continued kissing him, having yet another intense orgasm....
Just as soon they were on the bed....
and in the bed , making love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...Virginia had her third intense orgasm that brought her to tears and Jetty came like a gusher.....


"Yvette is challenging the ruling that says that I and the other parolees have to take another urinalysis.. and she and the guys are trying to get that girl's P.I. License back, arguing it was taken falsely...."said Virginia, trying to catch her breath..

''Lt. Tragg eh? Back off that boat and already a pain in the ass." said Jetty, who squeezed her butt.

"Ummmmmmmmm... LAWWWWWWWD TODAY! THIS IS ALRIGHT!!! LAWD!" he exclaimed, squeezing her buttocks...

"You are so nasssssty.." Virginia giggled.... "Go ahead...they're yours.." said Virginia..

" For real??? Do I get some more sugar? " he asked raffishly...


"Sure, Horndog! " said Virginia, smiling and kissing Jetty until they both fell soundly asleep.. Before she fell asleep, Virginia thought about Flossie, Cierra, young girls, Black and Latino, who made a mistake ,who were out here trying to do right and forced to sleep with that sleazy P.O., of theirs..She was glad he was dead.. Snatching Nickels ,Dimes and Panties from these poor defenseless women!



(TO BE CONTINUED)


2 comments:

  1. Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties to the rafters

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO @ Anonymous- She never fails or disappoints!

    ReplyDelete