Thursday, October 27, 2022

High Expectations, Low Yeild


 Alfreda poured us all hot steaming cups of coffee...

"Here you guys go.." said Alfreda.. She loved working for us... She got to see her daughter, Beverly and her son in law , Nelson everyday and Olivia, the little sister of her daughter's father, Jimmy, who she loved almost like a daughter since she could remember...Olivia had just turned nine years old when her Beverly was born...Now they were both grown women and running a successful law firm...She was proud of them both...
Olivia rubbed her hands softly..

"Thank You Freda," she said...  "You know Todd, You didn't have to come over here...That's why we gave you the Portal and the burner phone...So you could keep a low profile ...Lt. Tragg has been known to follow and hassle a lot of people he arrests...This is partially to keep you out of his gunsights you know, among other things like the Press."explained Olivia.
"I understand that Liv, but I'm the kind of guy who likes being out and about...Doing things....I'm presently involved in a very sensitive federal investigation that I can't go near thanks to that idiot ,keystone copper, Tragg and these false allegations...and I have a right to meet with my attorneys don't I?" he said.

He was young...the same age as our  friends, Keith Jones, Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans-Jones, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed and Kahlil Ahmed.





but with none of their humbleness, their eagerness to learn, their pleasant personalities. He was Brash, a bit arrogant and egotistical...a nicer version of Lt. Tragg, who he hated so much....



"I went back over the crime scene...
In an area behind you that was dark ,but in the line of fire...I found some cigarette butts....
and one spent shell..... I took this over to the Criminal Investigation Division and let them the FBI and ATF look at it...  The DNA lifted from the saliva on the cigarette butts is not yours and these are recently smoked cigarettes.....that's good news...The bad news is that even though they belong to one man, probably your shooter...They are unknown...Not in the  State or VICAP system... They are sending the DNA to Interpol...That'll take a few days.... There was a latent print on the shell... but it's inconclusive.
"This proves there was more people in that warehouse than just you and Wiggins.. Now again...You didn't tell anybody you were meeting him there...No one?" asked Olivia.

He thought hard... "I'm certain of it..." he said..  "Where is everybody else?" he asked.

"Follow me" said Olivia... He followed her into the law library in the adjacent building...
It was nearly as large as the City Law Library downtown..
"Hi Todd, what are you doing here?" asked Beverly...
"Yeah, that's the Jackpot question of the day Niecey Poo." said Olivia sarcastically..
Unlike Lt. Tragg, Todd was not without a sense of humor.. He laughed..
"My young ladies know everything they need to know about the Prosecutor, Thelma Bell, they studied her cases and they pretty know how she operates...How she likes to rule.. They study like cases related to yours, Predicates related to yours and Laws surrounding this case and discovery...What they do here is anticipate how she might rule and object and how they should respond to it.. The idea is not to be surprised...
"I've taught Beverly and Nelson this since they were raw law school graduates who just passed the bar,
Now Beverly is teaching Josie and Bresha this..."said Olivia.
"Hi Todd , " said Josie, smiling and continuing to work..
"Hi Todd."said Bresha.

"Hey Girls" he said with a smile, admiring how beautiful and sexy all  three were... "I'd have a huge erection all day if I worked here...I don't know how Donnie Ray and Nelson stand it."he thought to himself and smiled wryly...
"So where is Nelson?" he asked..

"Come with me!" said Olivia..  Todd was checking her out... "I sure would love to cum with you." he thought to himself.. he thought Olivia was beautiful.
They walked into the room next door...Our Media room..
"Hey Todd...What are you doing here?" asked Nelson.
''Yeah Everybody seems to be asking that question today." laughed Olivia.
Todd smiled. "This is fantastic." he said, marveling at all the monitors..


"Nelson is our trial scientist....He is a genius when it comes to reading jurors...The only person I know who is even close to him is my girlfriend, Yvette Jones-Lockwood.

And I'd give Nelson a slight edge over her..both of them minored in Psychology in Law school..


Nelson looks at members of the jury pool and based on breakdowns Donnie Ray 


has done on them...Profiles the Jurors and determines which ones would be appropriate for trial if we have to go that far..." said Olivia.

"Isn't this slightly illegal? Or Unethical at best?" asked Todd..

"No , Not at all... The Jury Pool is Public knowledge...we never approach the jurors... We just study them,learn about them and profile them so that come trial, we know the type of juror we want.. It's not an exact science..We don't always get all of the jurors we want...But we get most of em... Remember when we went up against you...You kinda sensed what we were doing and we got a six-six split a few times and a seven -five split a few other times..yet we were in the ball park."said Nelson.

"YES YOU WERE!!! BRILLIANT!!!" said a very impressed Todd Dellums.
"Yvette does the same thing..They have a media room in her suite and a law library, though not as large as ours.. but
Jade does the breakdown on the jurors, just like Donnie Ray does...


Yvette, Keith and Kahlil profile the jurors and pick the most likely jurors for their trial, just like Nelson and I do here.

And her girls, Beatrice and Sofia do research the same way my girls, Beverly, Josie and Bresha do here."explained Olivia as they both returned to the conference room. 
"I've always thought your two teams mirror each other.." said Todd..
'
''A lot of people have said that. Even your nemesis, Lt. Tragg." said Olivia.

Olivia and Todd sat back down with me at the table..





I had my laptop...

"I take it you haven't seen the news today Have you?" I said.



It showed a Handsome young man, Like Todd Dellums, An Assistant U.S. Attorney and a Caption that read.

"FEDS INDICT 17 in DRINKWATER CONSPIRACY CASE!!!"

Assistant U.S. ATTORNEY Girard Dalton announces 17 arrests in case.. Still searching for the mastermind....


"The case had been crawling along for about six months until I was assigned to it and got the ball rolling...We've arrested 17 co-conspirators and The FBI and U.S. Marshalls are looking to corall the leader, who has dropped out of sight." he said, Smiling and mugging for the cameras, much the way Lt. Tragg does...
"Crawling along...Crawling Along?? CRAWLING ALONG!!!!!!   I did a thorough investigation... I wasn't ready to indict yet....I needed the goods on the main actor....He moved too quick...Now my target knows we are on to him and has dropped out of sight.. This lame brain....He should have waited....He'll do anything to be on Television!! OUUUUUUU!" screame Todd in a rage..

"Ouuuuuuu calm down honey...before you have a heart attack."said Alfreda,.
"Gotta admit...U.S. Attorney Girard Dalton is cute!" whispered Bresha to Beverly....
The girls had joined us in the conference room..
"YES HE IS!" whispered Beverly.., giggling..
"Ummmmmmm Hmmmmmmm." agreed Josie, also giggling..

Nelson walked in just then and sat down with us...

"This was the sensitive case I was working on that I couldn't talk about... Wiggins was working there and he noticed that huge cases of cash were leaving the building for places unknown and in return, huge shipments of Opioids like Fentanyl were returning...and being passed on to someone, someone who was wholesaling them on the street from Drinkwater Pharmecuticals...The FBI/ATF and DEA were all working this case... We narrowed it down to 17 co conspirators....They were watching them closely...I told them to sit on them...We needed the head, the person that was selling the stuff on the street..Wiggins was going to give me a name...That's why we were meeting..He said he had been compromised..I couldn't imagine by who, but before I could ask him..He was killed..and I was set up...
If not for Tragg arresting me...I could have controlled this investigation...All of those guys are going to lawyer up , they aren't going to  talk to us...DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT!!!  THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE SOMEBODY WHO IS NOT A TEAM PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM...
DALTON JUST WANTS TO BE ON TV....HE'S JUST LIKE LT. TRAGG!!" screamed a very irate Todd
Dellums.

He was right about Lt. Tragg


He was not a team player...He shunned co-operating with other cops from other units or sharing information...He wanted all the credit for himself and he enjoyed being on Television...reading about himself in the paper.. He was dressed for it..

"Freda pour him another cup of coffee.."said Olivia, smiling..

The doorbell rang!

"I'll get it!  That's Lunch..."said Beverly..
"Umm Chinese Bob!"said Nelson.
I smiled.

"Jade doesn't like that he calls himself that." I said,.
"I know and it is demeaning.. His name isn't even Bob.. He told My husband what his real name was once...I forget now."said Josie.
Bresha laughed..  "What you guys say is true.. but he makes the best Chinese food in the area." she said.


The Food arrived..

"Ummm that smells good."said Alfreda.
"Sit down Freda, Join us...There is enough for everybody..."said Olivia.


 

 II-

While we were all at our Office/Duplex discussing his case.... His young girlfriend, Assistant District Attorney, Vanessa Stevens agreed to have coffee with Assistant U.S. Attorney Girard Dalton..
Two steaming hot cups of coffee were poured for Girard and Vanessa.
"I saw you on Television this Morning, you looked good." said Vanessa.

"I did , didn't I?" he said and laughed at his own joke..


He pulled out his pack of cigarettes....

"You can't smoke in here!  You told me you were giving those things up."said Vanessa.

"Yeah ,I tried to quit , but I live and work  in a stressful enviroment.. Your boyfriend was dragging this case on for six months.... I asked the U.S. Attorney if I could take it over and you see the results.. I brought in 17 indictments and arrests..." said Girard Dalton..

"He couldn't talk to me about the particulars of the investigation, but he did tell me that the main figure, the main charactor in the drama was who he really wanted...and I noticed ,that name was not mentioned in your indictments.."said Vanessa.


Girard smiled...."No...He got away...but the FBI and U.S. Marshalls are tracking him...They'll get him...This case is closed....Your boyfriend can thank me later....If I know right...He's probably livid...Angry that I got the big headline and not him.... Nessa, I don't see what you see in him... Aren't you older than him?" asked Girard.

"Yeah, I'm three years older than him.... I'm older than you too and I dated you." said Vanessa.


"Nessa, six months and three years is a whole different thing... You were born in December and I was born in June...We are practically the same age..."laughed Girard..

"But I did graduate from law school a whole year before you..." laughed Vanessa.


"Yeah, that is true..heh heh heh!" laughed Girard...." I heard he got the best...Olivia and Beverly to defend him.. He got the best.....I've followed them, they're really good.. 







I remember when he tried a case against them... Three hung juries and an acquittal..He was really twisted about that... I cracked up.... and then he went up against his ex-Fiance and her team..


His ex-fiance and her new husband...heh heh heh....



I believe it was the same thing... Three hung juries and an acquittal." he laughed..


"You really don't like him do you? You seem to get joy out of his defeats."said Vanessa.


"I think he's egotistical, arrogant as hell and a bit full of himself..I love it when he gets the air put out of that big balloon head of his." said Girard Dalton.

"Tell me how you really feel." said Vanessa sarcastically...

"For real though?  I hate seeing him with you...I wish you and I were back together...I'm sorry we ever broke up Nessa." he said.

"Don't start that....That's water under the bridge....Let's change the subject."said Vanessa.

"I do want to talk about it... Vanessa I can't stop thinking about you.....I don't live too far from here...We've been drinking coffee and talking all morning. I'm off for today and you're not involved in any major case right now...I did have something more in mind for this afternoon...."he said softly..
Girard, I haven't said anything to you , but You've had your hands on my legs for the past half hour and you've been running them up my skirt...now you're tugging on the waist band of my panties...

Let me guess what that might be? Now look, we are not together...I don't do this...We haven't been a couple for close to two years. I'm seeing Todd now..Sorry that you don't like him or approve, but that's how it is."said Vanessa, removing his hands from up under her skirt.
"Look...Todd is under indictment for murder...He's locked up...You're probably a little lonely...I could help you get through that." said Girard...
"He's not locked up! Olivia and Beverly and their team got him arraigned and released a week ago..He's with them as we speak working on his case...I told him to stay at home..but he needed to get out..."said Vanessa.


He was surprised... He thought Todd was still at CFC.... He had no idea he had been released... He pulled Vanessa to him, His hand was still up her skirt...He tugged on the waistband of her panties, she finally moved his hands from under her skirt.........He attempted to kiss her, but Vanessa moved her head...He tried to move it back, but she moved away....

"Girard STOP IT OKAY?? You are getting yourself all excited for nothing...Nothing like that is going to happen...OKAY??" said Vanessa.
Girard attempted to kiss her once again, but Vanessa moved her head...Girard tried to move it back, but Vanessa  moved away....
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, come here baby....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you've got me hotter than a cigarette at a gas station.." he moaned..

He grabbed her behind and pulled her into him, He kissed her neck and the side of her face....She eased out of his embrace once again..


"STOP IT OKAY! WHAT HAS GOTTEN IN TO YOU GIRARD????" said Vanessa....with a tinge of anger in her voice.,

Girard knocked over a chair....He was now grinding Vanessa up against the wall and breathing heavily...

"You've gotten in to me....I'd like to get INTO YOU!!! I can't stop....Do you really want me to stop baby?" he moaned...

She fell back into her chair.. His trousers were standing out like a circus tent...He was breathing heavy...He was really excited....

A Steaming hot cup of coffee fell off of the table...The hot coffee splashed into his groin...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" he moaned... jumping up and down.......


Miraculously, none of the coffee splashed on Vanessa...She wanted to laugh, but didn't.. His trousers were wet and looked as if he had urinated on himself...It was hot because steam was rising from it..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned.. Vanessa grabbed her purse and quietly slipped out..Leaving him there moaning in pain at the hot coffee on the groin area of his trousers...She hoped he wasn't burned too badly... "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he was moaning..jumping up and down and pumping his fists in the air..  "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"he moaned....falling on the floor and kicking his legs in the air!!

As she slipped out... Once on the street, she laughed..She couldn't control her laughing...


She liked the coffee shop...Maybe she'd come here with Todd..


At our Office/Duplex at that very moment..


''Well guys, I've had a very eye opening morning....Thank you!" said Assistant U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums as he was leaving..

"Good, now please Todd...Use your Portal and your burner phone and keep a low profile.. It helps me sleep better at night.."said Olivia.

"I wouldn't want you not sleeping well Liv... I'll use the Portal and the Burner Phone...See you guys later." said Todd.
"I thought I helped you to sleep better." I joked.
"Oh you do...If you weren't around, I'd toss and turn all night."laughed Olivia..
"Ouuu that young fella is wound too tight." said Alfreda..
Beverly smiled and agreed.
"What are we doing tonight?" asked Nelson...
''Anybody for Mabel Jenkins Soul Food Joint?" asked Josie..
''Sounds like a plan."said Paris who had just arrived to pick up Josie.
"I like that." said Bresha.
"Jazzy and Dabnis, Jessie and Chip and Kayla and Ray 





said they were ordering take out." said Tony...

"We can order take out too unless yall just feel like getting out."said Olivia.

III-

Nightfall..It had once again been quite a day...Even though except for a dinner trip to Mabel Jenkins Soul food Joint,

We didn't go out anywhere....


"Oh ,I'm just soooo glad I could take my clothes off and relax.."said Olivia.

"I'm glad you're taking them off too."I smiled as I began to undress..



"I know you are..." laughed Olivia..

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger?" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....I gradually slipped her panties off.


I didn't answer...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down ......

"You're going to split me in half with that huge thing..What am I going to do with all of that?" she joked..

"You'll be fine.." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..


"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for NINE TO TEN HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...



"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"You make me hornier than any woman I've ever known"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...you just want some more..Flattery will get you everywhere, .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

This was a nice stress buster.


"Ummmmmmm, I am finnnne!" she said..


She lie on my chest breathing softly....She noticed the big grin I had on my face... "Stop looking so ,so satisfied." she joked before she drifted off to sleep.




Night time in the city... Halfway Across Town


Vanessa was with Todd at his condo... She hadn't told him about what Girard had tried to do to her, Only that they had met and had coffee and as could be expected, he bragged about closing the case and being on television..


"I don't like him...even though I am forced to work with him.."I think he's egotistical, arrogant as hell and a bit full of himself."said Todd.

Vanessa laughed.. Girard had said the exact same thing about him...How alike they both were at times. she thought.
"Forget about him...It's all about you." said Todd, running his hands down into her panties..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.." she moaned...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssss!" said Todd...


Todd and Vanessa Stevens were kissing passionately... 

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH VANESSA!" moaned Todd.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM TODD!" moaned Vanessa.

 They stood in the middle of the bedroom floor kissing..with Vanessa softly stroking his penis..


"Oh Todd...you are soooo big, sooo damn hard." said Vanessa..

"I want you sooo bad right now!" said Todd as he ran his hands down in her panties.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! What you want is to get in my panties right noww...OUUUUUU!"moaned Vanessa.

"UMMMMMMM, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he moaned.



"OHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWD!" he moaned..slipping her panties down...


And lifting her up, entering her slowly and softly....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed loudly.. Her legs began to tremble and tears began to roll down her face...

"Vanessa, I'm losing my damn mind..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned.

"OUUU TODD, SO AM I, WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed




Vanessa was trembling, crying like a little girl and holding on to Todd for dear life...Her head was turning from side to side..

"LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..
"Ummmmm you feel goood , Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" moaned Vanessa. Moving up and down on Todd on the side of the bed..


''So Do youuuuuuu!" he moaned.

The bed began to rock....The bedsprings began to squeak and the headboard slammed up against the wall hard..

NINE TO TEN HOURS of sweet, slow lovemaking slipped by...


It ended as it usually did with Vanessa having an intense orgasm that made her cry tears of joy...and Todd cumming so hard, he nearly fell off of the bed... Vanessa fell asleep on his chest....


Girard Dalton was livid... The burning in his groin had finally subsided...He was embarrassed at the coffee spilling in his pants...About Vanessa rejecting his sexual advances, about losing control like that anyway...and about Todd Dellums , who he loathed...being out of jail and having hot shot attorneys who might just get him off... He was angry about the whole thing.


He took a cigarette out and lit one up...He really did have to stop smoking so much.



IV-




The next morning  Todd used the Portal...

"You all look nice." said Todd.


"Thank You...We are being honored for the second time as 'Super Lawyers" at a luncheon downtown this afternoon.."said Olivia.
Josie was excited.. This would be her first time..
Beverly's second time..
Bresha's first..
and Nelson's second..


"Congratulations are in order guys." said Todd.


"We checked in at the courthouse...Discovery....Here is what they are claiming.. They are saying you were being Blackmailed by Wiggins... They found these photos in Wiggins apartment..









Lurid Photos of you and Millicent Caldwell.... They claim Wiggins was threatening to show these photos to Vanessa Stevens and that you killed him to keep that from happening." I said.

"Whoever killed Wiggins made a biggggg mistake... Those photos are from April...before Vanessa and I met.. After we met...I told Vanessa about the photos and that Lt. Tragg had hired Private Investigator bert Vandenberg to snap those photos..He used them and delivered them to my former girlfriend...He ruined that relationship...Vandenberg gave me the negatives...They were in my desk at work...I should have destroyed them...No way Wiggins would have had them... And even if he did, which I KNOW he didn't...Vanessa had seen them already...He couldn't have blackmailed me with those...He didn't know about me and Vanessa and he didn't care....The prosecution is running on a false narrative..."said Todd.

"Well this will certainly help us a great deal with your defense strategy." said Olivia.
''I'll say...The killer made a mistake, which means he or she didn't know all of the facts."said Beverly.

''Which means this killer is somebody close to you...Somebody in your office.''I said. "Somebody close, but not that close." I said.

"You said you found a lot of cigarette butts near where you found the spent shell.?" asked Todd.
"Yeah..." I said.

"Were they by any chance, Newports?"asked Todd.


"They were butts, No way I can tell that." I said.

"You have unidentifiable DNA..I might be able to get you some DNA to match with that." said Todd.

''Todd don't do anything drastic... Let us do the heavy lifting."said Olivia.

"I'm not going to get in any more trouble than I am, I promise...but I'm going to get you some comparable DNA."said Todd..


"I hope he doesn't do anything stupid.." said Beverly...



''He's not a stupid man...He understands how these things work.. I don't see him as brash...I think we should trust him."said Nelson.

"I wish I was as confident in him as you Nelson." said Josie.
"Me too!" said Bresha.


"Come on Guys...Let's get out of here..."said Olivia..

NIGHTFALL! 
At a very expensive restaurant Girard Dalton and Vanessa Stevens are having dinner..
"I'm so glad you agreed to have dinner with me Vanessa...I am sooo sorry for the way I acted Yesterday..It will never happen again.."said Girard,.
"And you do know that just because I'm having dinner with you, doesn't mean I'm going to sleep with you afterwords." said Vanessa.

"Yes, I understand.." said a very apologetic and contrite AUSA Girard Dalton.

They enjoyed the thickest NY Strip Steak..

And a nice Martini....




Both had coffees after dinner.
Vanessa slipped the waiter, $50.00 dollars and winked at him...He smiled.. Unknown to Girard...The waiter collected His knife and fork, the spoon he stirred his coffee with, the cup he drank from and the Martini glass he drank from..

They left... 




He lit a cigarette up and smoked half of it and tossed it on the ground...

Beverly and I sat across the street..
After Girard and Vanessa were gone.. I picked up the cigarette butt and placed it in a plastic bag...
Beverly spoke to the waiter who gave her a trash bag with  Girard's knife and fork, the spoon he stirred his coffee with, the cup he drank from and the Martini glass he drank from.. There was enough Saliva on these items to get enough DNA to compare with the Cigarette Butts I found in that warehouse and the spent shell...


Tomorrow we turned our finding over to an independent DNA LAb, The FBI Lab and our own Medical Examiner's lab...





While as soon as we found out whether we had a match.. Olivia, Nelson, Josie and Bresha would be preparing a subpoena for our culprit, more than likely the murderer...

THREE DAYS LATER-

Dr Hazel Baylor called us..

"WE'VE GOT A MATCH!" she said.
Dr. Goggins of Goggins DNA Laboratories called us..

"OLIVIA WE HAVE A MATCH!" she said.
And Deputy FBI/ATF special agent in charge called us with news from their Quantico Laboratory.

"OLIVIA...WE HAVE A MATCH!" she said.

We knew who the murderer was!

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


No comments:

Post a Comment