Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Mister Warmth

BAYSIDE,PA.-THE OFFICE OF DISTRICT ATTORNEY BRITT REID-


"You all do realize this meeting never happened....You all are only here for a friendly social visit officially.  I know you all were in town yesterday for Mrs. Boyd's husband's law school graduation...I understand you guys rented Cotton Hall and had a big shindig.....Which brings me to why I summoned you... A friend of mine, Law Professor George Lancaster has been arrested and accused of a brutal double homicide...I know the man, I believe he's innocent....I also believe he's being framed...My office is prosecuting this...I can't be involved in anyway and I can't stop the prosecution...  George needs proffessional help , your kind of help, Olivia, Beverly....the kind of help you gave me a couple of years ago...He's being represented by a good Public Defender...but she'll need your help.. He's a cantankerous old man....but he's no killer..He's been a distinguished Attorney for years...and has taught at Middleton Law School for a decade on the side...I'd hate to see him end his illustrious career, disbarred and incarcerated for something I know he didn't do." said D,A. Britt Reid. 

"We'll go see him...but if he's too difficult or doesn't want us...We are on our way to Philly..I've heard a lot about this man and his demeanor."said Olivia.
 
"I don't understand...When you called us yesterday...I did a little digging...This man is a Senior Associate Attorney at Schwartz , Knoph and Knotz ,Attorneys at law... They are a prestigious law firm..
They don't have any attorneys willing to represent this man?" I asked.

"I don't understand it either...Not ONE ATTORNEY from that firm has called or offered to represent him...Not One...Neither of the surviving partners...They can't believe he would do this...One of the men, the deceased partner was actually in bed with one of the partner's wives...He was shot in the back of the head and she was shot right between the eyes...Yet the husband is not a suspect....He says he was out eating and drinking with George Lancaster...had told him that the dead partner, Mr. Samuel Knoph was the partner who voted against him being made a partner and he said he went into a rage." said Britt Reid.


"Okay, but how did he know...Mr. Knoph was at Mr. Schwartz's loft in bed with Mr. Schwartz's wife?
I think they're looking at the wrong suspect here."said Beverly.
"My wife is right...This is the kind of case, only Lt. Tragg could get so sideways...and he's not involved in this one." said Nelson.


"You make a very good point...How would he know?" asked Britt Reid.

"That's something I'll be wanting to ask Mr. Schwartz." I said.
"I called his office...He wasn't at work and he's not answering his business phone or his personal phone."said Olivia.


"Mrs. Boyd...Mrs. Boyd...Congratulations are in order to your husband...I hear he graduated in the top fifth of his class day before yesterday from Middleton Law School....You must be very proud...I understand Mr. Lancaster was one of his professors at Middleton." said Britt Reid.

"Thank You...Yes He was...My husband didn't like him....He said he gave him his harshest grades...all C's...but after his mock trial Lancaster did seem to warm towards him...gave him some B's." said Josie.


Britt laughed... "Yessss George Lancaster is an acquired taste....heh heh heh." he said.  "But he's a decent man, a good man at his core...He's no killer." said Britt Reid.


"I graduated from Middleton also..but I didn't have Lancaster for any classes..He may have lectured me once. My Husband had him...He liked my husband." said Bresha.

" WOW! Interesting!!!....Well, he's in Central Booking...Go meet with him...Olivia, I won't forget this favor."said Britt Reid.
"Oh I know you won't." said my wife..

Assistant District Attorney, Gloria Renee Gazeaway walked in...She had coffees....

"Hi Olivia, Hi Donnie Ray, Hi Beverly, Hi Josie...and hello, I don't believe I know you...."she said to Bresha...She didn't know her..



as she passed us all coffee's.

"This is Bresha Billips....Our newest Associate Attorney...She joined us two years ago...first as an intern , then as an Associate attorney...She too graduated from Middleton Law School.
"Hello." said Bresha.


"Hi Bresha!" said Gloria.


II-



The Bayside Interrogation Room was big upgrade from the smelly room we had in Philadelphia.

It was bright and clean....


George Lancaster, An esteemed attorney and a professor at Middleton Law School was angry and hungry and thirsty.... He couldn't believe he was accused of two capital crimes...A Double Homicide...
The Public Defender, Jolene Wells assigned to him wanted to be anywhere but here...He was a cantankerous and very unco-operative...He gave her the numbers of several attorneys at his firm...None of them returned her calls....

"Not one of these men returned my calls Mr. Lancaster." she said.


"WHAT? I DON'T BELIEVE IT!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! WHaT ABOUT ALVIN SCHWARTZ??? HE WaS WITH ME...HE'S MY ALIBI..." screamed George Lancaster..

"He's in seclusion....His wife was murdered...He's not answering his phone..." said the Public Defender., Jolene Wells, a very good, but overworked young attorney.

"In seclusion...what a cuck...Everybody knew his wife was screwing Sam Knoph....He should be relieved....What about Jack Keeler, he's a pretty fair defense attorney?" asked George Lancaster.

"He did call me back...He can't take your case ..he has a case in Philly..."said  Public Defender Jolene Wells..

"A Case in Philly? I don't believe this..." said George Lancaster...He didn't want to be defended by a Public Defender...He thought himself much better than that. 

''Good Morning Mr. Lancaster...I am Olivia Bennett Alexander, Attorney at law...I am here to represent you, me and my staff....
 

"This is my husband, Investigator, Donnie Ray Alexander...a former Homicide detective.
My niece and partner, Mrs. Beverly West-East...Attorney at law,
Her husband, Attorney Nelson East....

My Associate Attorney, Mrs. Josephine Boyd....



and my other associate attorney ,Mrs. Bresha Billips...



"I've heard of you....Top flank lawyers ...good...good...Did my firm contact you?" asked George Lancaster..

"No...It appears you have a friend here in Bayside who contacted us on your behalf, who wishes to remain anonymous and is paying our fee.."said Olivia.

"I wonder who that is? he's got a friend?" mused  Jolene Wells, relieved that he had legal counsel and she was off the hook...You could see it in her face and body language.


He looked at Josie....

"I know you.....Josie Boyd...Boyd...You're the wife of Paris Boyd...my former student....aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes I am... he is at work today....He works at a law firm as a para-legal...but now that he's graduated, he's studying for the bar." said Josie proudly and almost defiantly...

"Good for him....Good for him...I uh..I uh wish him the best...With you for a wife and you good people around him I'm sure he'll be a halfway decent lawyer." he said..



Beverly and I looked at each other...We both smiled wryly....We knew Josie didn't appreciate his manner!

"You! I remember you...You were one of my former students at Middleton...You were Bresha Williams.." said George Lancaster..
"Yes...I'm married to Tony Billips...another one of your students.."said Bresha.
''Yes, I remember him..Pretty good student...I hope he's doing well..." he said.  He looked at the young Public Defender.. "Ms. Wells, Your services will no longer be needed...Thank you dear." he said.
Jolene shrugged... She whispered to Olivia and Beverly..."Good Luck...I don't envy you two at all." she said as she left..




Olivia smiled..
So did Beverly...


"Okay! Now that we are done with the introductions...how about getting me outta here?" He said.


III-

COURTROOM B- BAYSIDE COURTHOUSE

Bayside didn't have a Night Court like Philadelphia had..So we had to take him to an open arraignment..

George Lancaster appeared in the Bayside courtroom in a position he never thought he'd be in..as a defendent...a defendent in a Capital Murder Case... 


 










We were in foreign territory...Unlike Philadelphia..we didn't know the players and by that I meant, The Judges , The Assistant District Attorneys..

The Assistant District Attorney was Daniel Masters, a Republican who had run unsuccessfully against Britt Reid and was threatening.to run again in the next election for District Attorney...

He was known for his histrionics...He dramatically described the double murder and pleaded with the Judge to keep George Lancaster locked up, saying he posed a threat to the community...

 



Beverly and Olivia argued just as dramatically that George Lancaster was an esteemed Attorney in the Bayside community for years and sited his many awards and civic citations and the fact that he had never  had so much as a traffic violation before.  They stated that he taught law at Middleton Law School for 12 years and was no way a threat to the community.. They said he vigorously awaited his day in court to fight these ergregious charges against him...



Bresha , Josie and Nelson paraded three charactor witnesses a piece , all former Middleton students ,now successful attorneys to testify to George Lancaster's charactor...



The Judge, Julia Burton felt sorry for George Lancaster...She knew him too! She set his bail at $150 large...

 

George Lancaster balked..

"That is outrageous...." he said.


George had enough money to pay a third of the amount and our Bail Bondsman took care of the rest...and he was once again a free man...


''You guys did a great job....let's go get some food." said George Lancaster..





George took us to a very nice restaurant where we had Pasta and Wine.. 

"George I love this place..the food is incredible."said Olivia.
 
"And the wine is superb!" I said.

"I love a man who appreciates a good port." said George..
"I never knew this place existed." said Beverly..
"That's because Donnie Ray doesn't live in Bayside."laughed Nelson.

We all laughed....

"This pasta is so tasty."said Josie.

"Maybe me and Tony will come here on our anniversary."said Bresha.

"You all were incredible in court today....Just what I expect from top flank lawyers."said George Lancaster, Coming from him , this was high praise indeed.


"This is a Portal....You can keep up with how we are doing with the case and get updates every day witout having to come to Philly...


''And this is a burner phone...If you need to call us...Call us with this number...This keeps our conversations confidential."said Bresha.


George Lancaster took the phone but declined the portal...

"I'm more a face to face kind of guy...I'll be dropping in at your office for updates when I deem it necessary..." he said and smiled.


"You got anywhere you can stay?  You know the police are going to be on you." said Nelson..

"There's a nice hotel I may check myself into.....Thank you all, for everything you've done....You all are fine lawyers.....and Mrs. Boyd, work with that husband of yours...make sure he develops into a fine lawyer like you."said George Lancaster as he got up and exited the restaurant...

Josie didn't respond, but it was obvious she didn't like the way he spoke of her husband...
Olivia hugged her...

''Don't worry about him baby..Ignore him." she whispered in her ear.



"Well?" I said as we drove back to Philadelphia that night... ''What do you think of our new client?" 

''He's certainly not the most pleasant or co-operative client we've ever had." said Olivia.
 
"That could be because he's a lawyer."I said, half joking.


"Nah we've defended lawyers before...this is him...He's very set in his ways...Very sanctimonious, full of himself." said Beverly. My joke had completely went by her.
"You know he was trying to make partner and they had voted against him and of all the lawyers at that firm....Not one vouched for him, not one agreed to be a charactor witness...and not one offered to defend him... I'm getting the notion that Mr. Lancaster was not the most popular employee of that firm."said Nelson.

"Mr. Warmth!" said Josie, smiling.

"We had to get former students to vouch for him...and that was no easy feat....You were lucky to find them Donnie Ray." said Bresha..


I smiled as we headed home.. I was indeed lucky.




IV-





We were all home and in bed..Our new client was certainly different from a lot of clients we 'd had...He was much older, white and set in his ways and no apt to obey us blindly the way most of our clients did.

Olivia is a very sensual woman....Her prim,prissy and professional appearance aside...behind closed doors, she was a completely different woman...

As I've said before...When she is angry or worried...We have the best sex....She wasn't angry tonight but she was very worried about the prospects for this case, about our client and whether we could successfully defend him.

I wondered how Paris would feel knowing we were defending one of his old professors, particularly this one.  "Mr. Warmth" as Josie called him.
Olivia's mood  tonight also boded well for me in the bedroom...



Olivia's panties and bra slipped off the minute she entered  our bedroom., so did my trousers ,boxers and shirt...





"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned.



as we headed straight for the bedroom...



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray, Give it to me Daddy....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yes baby!" I moaned as she moved up and down on my rock hard penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu don't stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh baby....Ouuuuu,easy Donnie Ray...ouuuuu" she moaned...

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnn gurlllllll.ohhhhhhhh, you feel so good." I moaned... as I thrusted faster and faster inside of her....She was so round, so soft, so warm....




She wrapped her legs around me so she could take all of me in and I continued....as she moaned and groaned...We slowed it down some and got into a slow rhythm...

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuu, you're as hard as an iron pipe..ouuuuuuu.." she cooed as she moved up and down...up and down...


I spread her legs open and entered her again......




"Ouuuuu,ummmmm, I love you so much Donnie Ray." she moaned.. as I humped her over the bed...

"I love you too Olivia..."I moaned..nearly out of breath as we continued to make sweet love...





  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sweet and intense lovemaking went by....


She laughed and then tossed her head back...moaning softly...Her body quivering softly....Her breathing getting heavy...

"Ohhhhh...Ohhh my god Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia....Ohhh my goddd.."I moaned as she moved up and down on me...

TWO MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking followed...We were both enjoying ourselves immensely.....


 

Olivia riding me softly and slowly and me nearly losing my mind....

 Olivia was sweating profusely and laughing one minute and crying the next....She began to climax slowly,intensely...her body shaking and she smiling the sweetest smile I had ever seen....





"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Donnie Ray baby, we have  to get some sleep, tonight! .Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yessssssssssssss..." she said as she moved up and down and kissed me softly..


"I know baby.Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godd!"I said..


"So we need to get to sleep soon..." she said..


ANOTHER HOUR slipped by and I began to cum like a river...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."I moaned, shaking.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu,That's my guy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...That's my guyyyyyyy" she moaned as she herself began to climax...She held me tightly and continued to kiss me as she came and came hard...

 She kissed me softly as I continued to cum like a river....

"I am so grateful for you Donnie Ray..." she said, as tears ran down her face....


''I'm grateful for you too, Olivia." I said as she lie on top of me and softly drifted off to sleep....


And a floor below us in another room....
Beverly and Nelson were standing in the middle of the floor kissing passionately.......


Beverly's Bra and panties were already off and hanging on the wicker chair in the hallway....


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu Nelson......ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby, I need you inside of me....." she moaned...

"Girl, I can't wait..." he said as he led her to the bed....They didn't bother to uncover the sheets....

Nelson was gentle with Beverly.....He softly kissed her navel and her breasts and her eyelids and her earlobes and eventually worked his way to her sweet lips...

By the time he did enter her warm and moist center, she was near the point of climax......


Nelson entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around his neck and drew him closer to her..She wrapped her legs around his waste and they began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She held him tight as if she never wanted to let go...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...Nelson was losing his mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....Beverly's body began to tremble something crazy...
, her head turned from side to side...tears streamed down her face.....
'UMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU LOOK SO HAPPY....YOU'RE ENJOYING ME A LOT AREN'T YOU?" she asked...

He hugged her... 

"I AM SOOO ENJOYING YOUUUU!" he moaned softly...

She laughed...

"I AM ENJOYING YOU TOOO!! OUUUUUUU!" she cooed. Once again...her body began to tremble something crazy... , her head turned from side to side...tears streamed down her face.....she was having another orgasm....


  Nelson and Beverly made sweet and slow passionate and intense love for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS straight.... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....Nelson climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Beverly....drenched in sweat....


She looked up at him and gave him a juicy and wet kiss....

He surprisingly felt himself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....



"Ohhhhhhhh My goodness...NELSONNNNNNN!  Again?? OHHH MY Godddd!" she yelled out...




"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" He moaned....

''Baby, sweetie..We gotta get some sleep..We won't be any good tomorrow." she said ..Then she just laughed..Nelson was too into this to even listen to what she was saying..



 

  They made sweet love for at least another TWO HOURS AND A HALF!...Beverly could see how much Nelson was thoroughly enjoying this experience....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I'm cumming...I'm cumming..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said and began to shake and gyrate and turn her head from side to side....Crying like a little girl and sweating profusely....She couldn't believe how good she was feeling at the moment..

Nelson was one of maybe two other lovers she had had , who could make her cum like this...

He began cumming like a gusher....and shaking....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned...


"Oh yes Nelson..Yes....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...niceeee...ummmmm."
she moaned, kissing him as he continued to cum like a gusher...

''We gotta get some sleep baby... she whispered...





Nelson agreed , he was breathing heavily....His breathing soon got softer and he drifted off to sleep.

Beverly shook her head...That was okay...He had earned it...He put in some work tonight! she reasoned...

She put his arms around her and rested her head in the crook of his arms...He hugged her tightly...She smiled..



In a hotel room in Bayside...George Lancaster poured a glass of wine and thought...Not one lawyer at his form vouched for him as a charactor witness...Not one lawyer came forth to defend him...and where was Alvin Schwartz on all of this?  He wondered all these things as he sat in his lonely room and sipped cold wine.



(TO BE CONTINUED)



6 comments:

  1. Excellent Story! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You set this up very nicely...I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how Paris feels about this...Josie being part of Lancaster's Defense team?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way this story is being plotted...Nice to see Britt Reid again, It's been awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Sex scene between Nelson and Beverly was so tender, so sweet....It had me throwing my panties and bra to the ceiling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @anonymous- Somehow I knew you would be.

    ReplyDelete