Monday, May 6, 2024

Graduation Daze!


 PRELUDE-

It was graduation day at Middleton Law School...


We watched as the happy law school graduates, all smiles stood and posed for pictures.
Graduation Day for Paris.....He had finished law school....He was on his way to being an attorney..

It was indeed a happy day....

Cameras took photos......



Paris's wife, Josie was ecstatic...She snapped a lot of Photos...

"Look at my Baby!" she said excitedly...




Beverly snapped photos as well....

"I'm so happy for you both Jo..." she said..

"I know he's happy....He really studied and worked hard every single second of the day..."said Nelson...
"Even when we went down to your beach houses..He didn't let that distract him...He spent a couple of hours alone in his and Josie's room studying while everybody else went on the boardwalk, went shopping....I know that was a hurt piece....but it's all worth it...He's graduating today." said Olivia.
"And in the top five percent of his class." I said.
"I'm so happy for him...He's wanted this for a long time." said Alfreda.
''Yes he has...and now if he can pass the bar,  he's home free." said Rockland, who took off work today to come to Paris's graduation.
''Wow , this reminds me of our graduation a few years ago." said Bresha.
"Sure Does....Mannnnn,I was so relieved when I got that diploma...." said her husband, Tony....



"I'm so happy for both Josie and Paris...He's a law school graduate now." said Jazzy..
 

"Now I've got to get him ready to take the Bar exam...He's almost there." said Dabnis.

"Wow..Paris Boyd, Attorney at law.Sounds nice." said Kayla.
"Yup, a new attorney at our firm..." said Ray...



"He was very good as a para-legal, He helped me out immensely on several cases.I know he'll be a fine lawyer."said Jessica.

"Yeah he helped Me too! I'm happy for him..." said Chip..


"He helped us as well...I know he'll be a fine attorney." said Karen.


"He certainly will." said Natalie.


"He worked hard...very hard..." said David.

"This is my alma mater....Bresha and Tony attended here too!." said Brooke.

"This is a very prestigious law school...it's highly rated." said Sean..

"Olivia and I have lectured here...I love the student body." said Zoey...
"And I love your body.." said her husband, Lem, nibbling on her ear...


"I know you do...you horny toad. You've been lovin it since you met me."laughed Zoey...

"You attended here too didn't you?" said Renee to her husband, Tyrell...


''Sure Did!   This graduation brings back memories....I'm happy for Paris." he said.

 "I'm so happy for Paris.....He got so much experience, hanging with us and helping out on our cases." said Yvette.

"That was worth a year or two of actual law school."said Keith Jones.
"On the job training at it's best." said Bee Bee.
"I would have loved to have had his on the job training before I entered law school.."said Sofia.
"Yeah, me too!...but now he's got the education and the paper to prove he has the knowledge.....He just has to go out and pass that bar. exam.."said Kahlil..
"Dabnis will get hm through it...He's a good teacher." said Jade.

"And I can give him some tips too!" said Virginia.


"He's in good hands with all of these lawyers around him....helping him out..."said her husband, Jetty.



Olivia, Beverly and Alfreda rented a hall in Bayside...


Where We All went after the graduation...


They hired three D.J.'s...


invited a number of people...


and a catered meal for all...


''Wow I'm giving the staff off tomorrow." said Olivia. 
"You just ought to....It's rare that we party like this on a Monday Night." I laughed.


"It's not everyday one of us graduates from law school."said Beverly.


"Yeah that's right..." said a smiling Nelson.

"Congratulations Baby!" said Josie...
" Thank you wifey..." said Paris..


They shared a sweet kiss.



"That's so sweet...I'm so happy for Paris..." said Bresha.,
"I'm happy for him too." said Tony...
"This is such a nice affair." said Alfreda..



"I think I'm calling out tomorrow." said Rockland..

 "I'm giving my staff off tomorrow and I'm calling out." said Yvette.

"That's great. Our dockets are empty anyway." said Keith Jones.
"Oh that's great..."said Bee Bee.
"A four day weekend.." said Sofia.
"Wowww! Yes." said Kahlil.
"I can use the extra sleep." said Jade.

"Me too!" said Virginia...


"That's nice for you guys...but I've got to go to work." said Jetty.


"I'm closing my office tomorrow." said Jazzy.
 
"Yeah, me too!" said Dabnis.


"That's great....I can use the extra sleep." said Kayla.
"Me too!" said Ray...


"We are just working a half day.." said Jessica.


"Yeah, that'll be good." said Chip.


"We are going to work a half day too!" said Karen.



"That'll be great...I doubt we get much work done anyway." said Natalie.

"I hope we make it in on time."laughed her husband, David.

"I was thinking the same thing."laughed Brooke..

"Come on let's make some plates.." said her husband, Sean...

"The Food smells so good....." said Zoey...
"Yes it does.." said her husband, Lem.

"This is so nice...Nice we don't have to work tomorrow.."said Renee....



"Extra Nice." agreed her husband, Tyrell..

We gave Paris a nice send off....Good food, surrounded by his best friends and more..
Champaigne


and three great D.J.'s...

We partied hard in Bayside that night...


II-


While our party for Paris was going on...Another meeting was going on in Bayside at this very moment..


Two Attorneys were dining at a very tony steakhouse , Attorney Alvin Scwhartz and Attorney and Law Proffessor, George Lancaster....

"Ummmm these steaks are wonderfully prepared....They are just right.." said Alvin Schwartz...

As both men enjoyed the well cooked New York Strip steaks and Baked Potatoes..
He poured the wine...
"Not only is the steak well cooked and seasoned...but this wine is superb..."said George Lancaster, who when not teaching law at Middleton Law School was a Senior Associate Attorney at Schwartz , Knoph and Knotz ,Attorneys at law...
"I'm glad you're enjoying this  George....I have a bit of bad news for you...You uh didn't make partner..." he said.

"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I'VE BEEN A SENIOR ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY FOR 12 YEARS, 12 YEARS...I'VE BEEN AN EXCEPTIONAL LAWYER...I'VE BROUGHT IN THREE BIG NAME CLIENTS....BIG RETAINERS...IN ADDITION TO TEACHING AT THE SCHOOL....I JUST GAVE THEM MY THIRTY DAY RESIGNATION....I WAS DEPENDING ON THIS PARTNERSHIP!!" screamed George Lancaster...

"George, George...I'm sorry...No one is more sorry than me...but when the partners vote to add on another name partner....It has to be unanimous...That's in our by laws..." said Alvin Schwartz.

"So who didn't vote for me? WHO DIDN'T VOTE?" screamed  George Lancaster....

"George I can't tell you that....Come on...Don't worry yourself sick about this....If you need extra money....I can get it for you...Come on now.." said Alvin...


"I don't need any money....I wanted that name partnership....I know who voted against me..It was
Samuel Knoph wasn't it? I know it was him....That son of a bitch...He's a lousy lawyer...and I told him he was...I've brought in three of our biggest clients with huge retainers....What has he done lately? Nothing!" scoffed Frank Lancaster..


"George....George....I'm so sorry." said Alvin...."


Sometime later that night...our buses loaded up..




our buses loaded up and we all headed back to Philadelphia..

"Olivia...Thank you and Beverly so much for putting this together for me... Thank you for the meals and the support during this whole thing....I love you..." said Paris, hugging her and Beverly..
"Ohhhhhhh Paris, you are so welcome...you're family....You know that..." said Olivia, hugging him and kissing him on the cheek..
"I can't wait for you to pass the bar and see you at work in court.." said Beverly, hugging him and kissing him on the cheek..

''So proud of you...So glad you chose my alma -mater..."laughed Bresha, hugging him..




"Thank you all....I'm almost there." said Paris.
"Yes you are..." I said.
"My Man...Enjoy the rest of the night buddy." said Tony..
"My Man...You know you're my Day one....I'm so happy for you.." said Nelson..

"Girl, I know you have something special cooked up for him tonight don't you?" said Alfreda...
Josie smiled and blushed....


"That's okay....I know your windows are going to be steaming and your bedsprings are gonna be squeaking."said Alfreda, who considered Josie as much a daughter as she did Beverly...

Josie busted out laughing...

Rockland smiled.......

 

 "I'm so glad you could join us...I had made a plate for you."said Yvette to her husband, Gary...

"Me, Danny and B.L. took the train out...We didn't want to miss this." said Gary.

"It was a great night and since we are off tomorrow, it's going to be an even greater night." said Keith Jones.
"Ummmmmm yes...." said Bee Bee, hugging her husband..
"I can use the extra sleep." said Sofia.
"Yeah me too!" said Kahlil.
"I'm glad you guys could make it, this was so much fun..."said Jade.


"Olivia knows how to throw a party." said Danny...


"Don't she now?"said Virginia.


"Indeed." said Jetty.

"I don't know when I've danced so much on a Monday Night."laughed Jazzy as she boarded the bus.
 
"Probably before we got married when my old firm through a party something like this." said Dabnis.
"I remember that...Jazzy had just got me a job and Ray and I came to that party...At Stephon Bristol's spot." said Kayla.
''Yeah I remember that...about three years ago." said Ray.



"Well I've never partied on a Monday Night like this...You know what honey...We are off tomorrow..We aren't going in either." said Jessica.

"Thank you baby...you won't regret this." said her husband, Chip.


"I've changed my mind.....we are off tomorrow....We'll all come in, refreshed on Wednesday.." said Karen..

"Wow....I'm the only one going to work."laughed B.L.



"Gary and Danny and Jetty will be working."said Natalie.

"But we aren't...Yayyyyyyyyy?" said David.

"Oh I love it." said Brooke.

"I'm calling out." said Sean.

"I'm sleepy right now." said Zoey..
Her husband, Lem carried her on to the bus....


''What a day huh?" said Renee.



"Indeed!" agreed her husband, Tyrell.



In a loft in another part of Bayside.. Hours before!

A man and a woman were kissing passionately.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm where is your husband tonight." said the man..

"He's out to dinner with uh one of your employees....George Lancaster...Doesn't he teach at Middleton Law School?" asked the woman
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yes...He wanted to be partner...but both Alvin ,your husband and me voted him down.... He's too sanctimonious....a little too stuck in his ways....He's a good attorney, don't get me wrong, but just not partner material...." said the man....Attorney Samuel Knoph....
"I don't want to talk shop now Sylvia...I want to have sex...." said Samuel Knoph..

"Yesssss I do too!" she said...taking off her blouse....

"Then act like it baby."he said...
"Ouu I like a man with a commanding voice." she said.

"You like a man, admit it." he laughed..

"Ouuuuuuuuuu you're baddddddd!" she cooed.
He unhooked her bra....
and slipped her panties down....

She straddled him and moved up and down on him on the side of the bed...moving up and down..driving him to delirium...

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD!!! WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!" she moaned.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SYLVIA...." he moaned..

"SAMUEL!" she squealed.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....UMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWWWWWWWWWD!

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..as she rode him cowgirl style..



He flipped her over and entered her slowly, softly....

"UMMMMMMPH." He moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" cooed Sylvia, her petite body trembling something crazy, her head turning from side to side and tears running down the side of her face..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out.



For the next NINE TO TEN HOURS....Sylvia Schwartz  and Samuel Knoph were in total coital bliss.

 They had begun early in the afternoon during graduation...it was now way past graduation and well into the night... 

It was an extremely bad idea for them to meet in the loft Sylvia and her husband, Alvin shared together...

He was supposed to be finished and out of here by now...Tonight he was enjoying himself a little too much and way too long....


Neither one of them saw the silencer that fired two shots into the back of Samuel Knoph's head, killing him instantly and the shot that landed between the eyes of Sylvia,exiting out the back of her head...killing her instantly also.

The bed and the adjoining wall was soaked with blood! Some blood even sprayed to the ceiling!!



III-


Later Monday Night, After the party-

At Josie and Paris's house....
"I love you so much husband and tonight I want to prove it to you..." said Josie.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWD!" moaned Paris...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned as she kissed him slowly and softly, driving him delirious....
The kissing got hotter...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JOSIE, You're driving me crazy..."he said.

"Then I'm doing my job.." she said softly....
They fell across the bed...still kissing passionately...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I love kissing you.." said Josie..

"I LOVE KISSING YOUUUUU!" said Paris.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEET JOSIE!" he moaned..
"Paris take my clothes off." she said softly..
He unhooked her bra..

and slipped her panties down......


He parted her legs and bent her over the dresser drawer in their bedroom and entered her from behind..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GOOD LAWWD JOSIEEEEE!" he howled..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM PARIS...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed loudly.....
In a few minutes he had her on the dresser drawer , her legs parted , thrusting away inside of her...

Josie's body trembling something fierce, her head turning from side to side....tears and sweat just flowing down the side of her face....She was having an intense orgasm..

Soon they were on the bedroom floor...Paris once again Stradling Josie, doggie style...

"OH MY GOD!!!! JOSIE...JOSIE...OUUUUUUUUUU JOSIE GIRRRRRL!" he moaned.. Josie was so soft, so wet, smelled like a new born baby.....He was losing his mind...
They sat on the side of the bed with Josie kissing him slowly and moving up and down on him....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MY SWEET SWEEET HUSBAND IS A LAWYER NOW!" she said.

"WELL ALMOST!! ALMOST!!" he said..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DON'T SELL YOURSELF SHORT!!!" she cooed.

"JOSIE.....I LOVE YOU!!" he cried out.....

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" she cooed softly.....
He spread her legs on the bed and entered her slowly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOOODNESSS OUUUUUUU!" Josie screamed to the top of her lungs...

"OH MY GOD!!!! JOSIE...JOSIE...OUUUUUUUUUU JOSIE GIRRRRRL!" he moaned.
Josie wrapped her legs around his waste and her arms around his neck...

Josie's body was trembling something fierce, her head turning from side to side....tears and sweat just flowing down the side of her face....She was having her second intense orgasm.

They made sweet love for the next ELEVEN TO TWELVE HOURS....it was a great night and neither had to go to work the next day...


Josie ended her night on top of Paris, sleeping as peacefully as he was...both totally satisfied and drained of all energy...Her left leg still trembling....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned in her sleep...







As was everyone else in our neighborhood!

But in Bayside....Early Morning!!

Two bullet riddled bodies had been discovered!!!!


"Wow...this is a bloody scene....The guy never saw it coming...he got hit right in the center of the back of his head...with two shots....killed instantly....He was banging the babe...She took one right between the eyes and it exited from the back of her head or what's left of it..She was killed instantly....look at all this blood...on the wall, on the ceiling...all over this bed...." said a Crime Scene Investigator..


..
The beautiful tony loft was splattered with blood....
"The woman lived here...she was an Attorney...Her name was Sylvia Schwartz....this guy in the bed with her is not her husband...His name was Samuel Knoph....He was , get this, the husband's law partner!" said one detective...The Husband is outside... He discovered the bodies....He is sick" said another detective...

"Yeah I guess so...His wife is found in bed with his partner..."said the other detective.

"He has an alibi...he was out to dinner with another lawyer...A senior partner from their firm.. Schwartz, Knoph and Knotz, Attorneys at Law...He discovered the bloody scene when he came in this morning."said the other detective.,
"Any of you guys want to take a guess at the time of death?   Lividity and body temperature says
about three hours ago..." said the Coroner..Dr. Lindsey Summers.


''Damn, her husband is at Graduation and then out to dinner with a senior associate and she's here balling his partner...damnnnn."said a detective..

"Nobody heard anything...killer must have used a silencer..."said the other detective...



"Can I move the body?" asked Dr. Summers...


"Yeah Yeah, get both of them outta here and get us those autopsy reports as soon as possible." said the primary detective..





Both bodies were removed from the building.....



Alvin Schwartz looked on as both bodies were wheeled out of the loft......



IV-


TUESDAY-

We were all off from work....and Olivia , Alfreda and I didn't mind cooking breakfast for our crew.....

A Big stack of pancakes...
Sausages
Hash Browns..
Orange Juice
and Hot Coffee for everybody....
 

"Enjoy everybody...Enjoy a day off from everything and everyone...I've turned the office phones off..If anyone wants us...They can leave a message." said a smiling Olivia, sitting on my lap..
 
"AMEN!" I said ,holding her tight as she made plates for the both of us..


"After I do Josie's hair...I might go to the shopping center." said Beverly...


"Just let me know...I'll drive you...I got something I want to pick up too!"said her husband, Nelson..

"Bev thanks so much for agreeing to wash and restyle my hair.."said Josie..
"Don't mention it Jo....Paris really helped you sweat your perm out last night huh?" Beverly said laughing and nudging Paris..



Paris was still in a daze from the lovemaking he and Josie shared last night....

"This is sooooooo nice...This is such a wonderful firm to work with.." said Bresha.
"Yes it is....I'm kinda lightweight envious of you." said her husband, Tony...

Alfreda smiled serenely...She loved being around all of us...

It was the calm before the storm.....because in Bayside...





Homicide Detectives and several armed policemen surrounded Attorney and Former Law Professor George Lancaster as he was about to get in his car..

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?"asked George Lancaster , already angry at not making partner and unaware that the person he held responsible for him not making partner was dead...Murdered while in bed with his partner's wife..


'Would you pop the trunk of your car Mr. Lancaster.?" asked one of the homicide detectives.


"I'm assuming you men have a warrant." asked Frank Lancaster..


The detectives produced a warrant...


He popped his trunk....


There was a hot gun with a silencer.....



"That's not my gun....I don't know how that got in my trunk.." said an astonished Frank Lancaster..



"Mr. Lancaster I think you'd better come with us.." said a detective.
 



THE OFFICE OF  BAYSIDE  DISTRICT ATTORNEY BRITT REID

 



D.A. Britt Reid sat at his desk leafing through some case files...

His girlfriend, Assistant District Attorney, Gloria Renee Gazeaway walked into his office..

"You'll never guess who was arrested and charged with a double homicide?" she said..

"The Pope!" he joked..



"Close....Frank Lancaster....They found the murder weapon, a gun with a silencer in the trunk of his car." said Gloria.



"Professor Lancaster couldn't kill anybody....How'd they know to look in the trunk of his car..?" asked Britt Reid.



"Anonymous Tip.." said Gloria..


"Looks like a frame to me..." he said.. "I've known Frank Lancaster for years...He's a bit sanctimonious and a little full of himself...but he's no killer..." said Britt Reid , who pulled out some dossiers...
"He needs professional help Gloria.." He placed our dossiers on his desk..


Gloria looked at the dossiers on us.

       


Olivia Marissa Bennett-Alexander

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Louisiana, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender, -Philadelphia PA.

Worked for Bach and Roach LLC, as Associate Attorney

Founding partner-Alexander & West , Attorneys at law..

Divorced- Elwood Barnes..,Corporate Attorney 

No Children, two miscarriages..

Married-Donnie Ray Alexander

Beverly Cheryl West-East

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocacy, Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Louisiana, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender,-Philadelphia PA.

 Founding Partner-Alexander & West Attorney's at Law.

Daughter of Olivia's Older Half Brother, James West... Olivia's Niece

Married to Nelson East.

Nelson Sean East

Graduated, West Catholic High School-Philadelphia PA.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law- St. Johns University, New York City
Psychology Minor...

J.D. -St. Johns University Law School, New York City..

Passed The Bar , New York, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, Texas, California 

Speaks Spanish , French and Russian Fluently...

Worked as
Public Defender, -Philadelphia PA.

 Associate Attorney at Robert Foxworth and Associates.

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law.

Married to Beverly West

Donnie Ray Alexander

Born and Raised in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Educated in New Orleans Public Schools..

Associates Degree- New Orleans Community College-Administration of Justice, Pre Law

Homicide Detective, New Orleans Police Department, Retired.

Principal Investigator, Alexander and West Attorneys at law-Philadelphia PA.

Married to Olivia Bennett

Also a semi-professional musician

Josephine Boyd

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Raised in Red Hook Section of New York City 

Bachelors of Science, Architecture from Fisk University

Master in Business Administration- University of Pennsylvania.

Para -Legal -Alexander & West Attorneys at law.

JD- Drexel  University -The Thomas Kline Law School..

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-Alexander & West, Attorneys at Law, Philadelphia.

Married to Paris Boyd


Bresha Billips

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice,/ Trial advocacy /Pre Law- Lasalle University, Philadelphia PA.

J.D.- Middleton Law School, Bayside ,Pennsylvania.

Passed the bar, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, New York, California.

Speaks Spanish and French Fluently...

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law...

Married to Attorney Tony Billips




"Their kinda help." he said to her softly.


(TO BE CONTINUED)




5 comments:

  1. So Happy for Paris. He graduated from Law School!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the same professor who said Paris was going to be a lousy lawyer...Hope he gets a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes he is the same professor who called Paris a lousy lawyer...I can't wait to see how this plays out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Standing and Applauding and Throwing my panties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see Britt Reid again...Hope to see more of him!

    ReplyDelete