Thursday, March 14, 2024

An Empty Drawer

 

 
KEITH JONES-

Born in Philadelphia PA. 

Mother, Nancy Jones, Court Stenographer

- Father, Judge Keith Morrison

Graduated from West Catholic High School

B.A. Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Howard University

J.D.- University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish, French, German

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware ,New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney- McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt

Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt

Married to Beatrice Evans



BEATRICE LYNN EVANS -JONES

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. -Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy ,Pre Law- Temple University

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish and French

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Deleware, Texas, California

Associate Attorney- McCluskey /Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt

Married to Keith Jones

SOFIA CARMELITA GARCIA-AHMED

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. -Administration Of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law-Temple University

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish and French

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney -McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt

Married to Kahlil Ahmed...

KAHLIL ABDUL AHMED

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Central High School

BA.- Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Temple University

JD- University of Pennsylvania Law School

Speaks Arabic languages fluently, fluent in German and Russian.

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt

Married to Sofia Garcia




YVETTE DENISE JONES-LOCKWOOD

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from North Catholic High School

BA-Trial Advocacy, Pre Law, Administration of Justice -Lasalle University

JD -University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish, French and Russian

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware , New York, Texas, California.

Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Managing Partner- McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to District Attorney Investigator-Gary Lockwood



THE OFFICE OF DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY, Brandon Biggs







He looked at the files on us on his laptop and smiled ruefully.

"They're all Ivy Leaguers....All from Penn Law...I'm betting Yvette Jones-Lockwood handpicked the four of them from her alma-mater...They've been with her a few years now...And when she made partner, she took them along with her....hmmmm interesting...

"Their Investigator, quite attractive...Chinese National , raised in Japan.....They helped her get her citizenship....Hmmmmm....A very worthy bunch of adversaries...." he mused.


Brandon Briggs would be prosecuting Radio Personality and Podcaster, Anna Collins for the murder of Corey Ruffin...


Lt. Tragg sat in his office, drinking coffee..



"The way I see it...You got an open and shut case..." he said confidently....



"According to her statement, Ms. Collins said the lingerie found in that drawer is not hers...Did you check it out?"asked Brandon Briggs.


''Well no...I assumed she was lying."said Lt. Tragg..


"Go back to the crime scene , check the lingerie out, find out where they came from, who they belong to...Make sure...Stop by the radio station...Find out if he was sleeping with anyone else...Find out if anyone else had a grudge against him...We don't want to leave any stone unturned here." said Deputy District Attorney Briggs.



Lt. Tragg sipped his coffee..He had no intention of rumaging through women's underwear and tracking down their owner...This was below him...He knew they were Anna Collins panties and bras....




II-


Former Radio Host, "Uncle Bill" William Whittington agreed to meet with Ms. Jade at a small tony little wine bar...


Lots of Wine was being imbibed...

"If I had known you looked so good...I would have met with you sooner...my goodness." he said, ogling Ms. Jade.  She had come to be used to getting that kind of attention from men.
''Awwww thank you." she said, smiling.
''So tell me...are you married?" he asked...feeling her legs and allowing his hands to slyly slip up her dress..

His trousers were standing out like a circus tent...He was very aroused and had been since he first laid eyes on her.





Ms. Jade politely removed his hands from up under her dress and off her legs and showed him her wedding bands...

"Yes I am married...My Husband is a cop! A Lieutenant on the Philadelphia Police force." she said and smiled.


Bill Whittington was as red as a beet....

"It figures....and you're a ...you're a...." he said.

''An ex-cop...I used to be a Homicide Detective....Now I'm an Investigator for a law firm..."said Ms. Jade.

His erection seemed to shrink after he heard that....

"Oh...A P.I. eh?   And this is about Corey Ruffin.... I hated the guy...He was a snake...I was doing good...I was planning to retire in three years anyway....but he came to the station and made a lot of unneccesary changes..laid off good friends...brought in younger people, changed the stations whole demographic and forced me to retire three years ahead of my plans...I hated him and I'm glad that he's dead!!! But..........I didn't kill him!! Your firm is defending the gal, Anna Collins accused of killing him...I may send money to her defense fund...Heh heh heh...."laughed Bill Whittington...

"Where were you at the time of the murder a few weeks ago?" asked Jade..."I have to ask." she said.

"I was here....This place closes at 3:00 AM...I was here until closing and there are about 50 people who will testify to that.....Those Street cams out there caught my car ,pulling off from here and I got a ticket for unlawful parking at the same time...Check it out honey..."said Bill Whittington.


A FEW HOURS LATER-


Ms. Jade returned to the Bridge Building...


''We Can cross "Uncle Bill" Whittington off our list of suspects..He was at the wine bar until closing and he got a ticket that same night....50 people verified that he was there and did not leave until the doors closed...He didn't like the man, but he didn't kill him." said Jade. 

 "Good work Jade, Strike off Uncle Bill."said Yvette.

"I'm glad!  I always liked listening to his radio show." I said.
"All of his goofy impressions always made me laugh."said Bee Bee.
"Me too...He was great to listen to before going to school."said Sofia, also laughing..
"What about Anna's estranged husband? Did he even know about the affair before Anna's arrest?" asked Kahlil.


"I don't think he did..Her husband, Jason Collins was in Denver on a business trip...I called and got confirmation of that and he didn't arrive in Philly until the day after the murder, after Anna's arrest...It's not him."said Jade.

 

 "Hmmmm that leaves that snarky station manager...Everly Castor...I didn't like her."said Ms. Yvette.

"She won't talk to us." I said.
"She'll talk to us in court with a subpoena."said Bee Bee.
"You know...I noticed she was wearing a smartwatch the other day..."said Sofia.
"And smartwatches have GPS units on them...Can you tap in Ms. Jade?" asked Kahlil.
"I certainly can and that will at least give us a record of her movements."said Jade. "Or at least I hope so." she said.


"Better living through science." joked Ms. Virginia..




who brought us Coffees and Churros.

III-

Lt. Tragg decided to go back to Corey Glover's Apartment complex and check the underwear drawer in his apartment...even though he KNEW who the panties and bras belonged to..


"CRIMINANY!" he replied when he got there...The drawer was empty......


He was stunned... An Empty Drawer!!!!!


"The Panties, The Bras, WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?" he screamed out loud...


"I guess the woman that owned em came and got em....I didn't think it would be doing any harm..." said the manager..


"You didn't think it would do any harm...You didn't think it would be doing any harm...YOU DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE DOING ANY HARM!! This is a crime scene...That was evidence." said Lt. Tragg.

"Well why didn't you scoop it up....take it with you?  She was the second person to come in here." said the manager..


"Who was the first?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"An Asian Chick....Good looking woman...Said her name was Jade Lee-Ho...She had a court order from a judge to inspect the crime scene...Said she works for the attorneys defending that broad you guys arrested and charged with the murder...but she didn't remove anything...just snapped photos...wrote down sales tag numbers and made a few calls then left.... It was the other woman who came , bagged em up and took them. A Black lady....I guess the underwear was hers." he said.


"Anna Collins right?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"You mean the girl you arrested???...Nah not her...I haven't seen her since you arrested her...This was another Black lady...She was around here more often...I don't know her name, but she was a constant visitor....They were her bra and panties..."said the manager. "Mr. Ruffin liked Dark Meat....if you get my drift...heh heh heh heh!"laughed the manager.


Lt. Tragg looked like he'd swallowed a canary.....He didn't want this to come back and bite him in the butt....

Naturally he stormed into our old building

and our old suite...looking for us....but we couldn't help him, even if we had still been there.....Even we didn't know the panties and bra were missing...but we didn't need to know...We had all of the information we needed.. As usual Lt. Tragg was too late!


We were on the train, headed home after a long day at work....

 

 "We are almost ready for trial...Keith, you and Kahlil have picked the type of jurors we want for this case right?" asked Ms. Yvette.

"Yes...we pretty much have sized up the type of juror we want for this case, young, urban, hip.Open minded....As opened minded as we can get with this jury pool." I said.
"And Sofia and I have done our research."said Bee Bee...
"Predicates, Laws used in simular murder cases and laws pertaining to this case...."said Sofia.
"We are going to say that they have no motive and really zero evidence....No murder weapon, no nothing that leads to our client...We argue on that...."said Kahlil.

''Excellent...Tomorrow we'll go over our entire trial strategy with Anna on the portal.." said Yvette.

"Danny called me...He said that whoever owns those bras and panties that was in that panty drawer has come and claimed them...I think we know who that is...Lt. Tragg knows too, but he was still asking where we were and almost threatening Danny if he didn't tell him....He told him, they're at their office and that's all I know." said Jade.

"He knows he fumbled the ball...He certainly knows we didn't remove anything, but that won't stop him from trying to accuse Anna....I'm so glad she's safe and sound and hidden away where he can't find her and harrass her."said Ms. Yvette.

''Don't be surprised if he demands to check all of your panty drawers to make sure you all aren't hiding them" joked Virginia.

We all burst into loud raucous laughter....


"You all laugh...but I wouldn't put it past that stupid Keystone Cop.

Jazzy sighed... "You know...I wouldn't put it past him either...He woudn't get in my house without a warrant." she said.
 
"I wish that knucklehead would knock on my door...I'd knock his block off."said Dabnis.
"He knocks on my cousins, Olivia and Beverly's door all the time and yells "OLIVIA, BEVERLY FRONT AND CENTER!!" I feel so sorry for them...Sometimes they don't answer , other times they humor him.and let him in....That's more than I would do unless he had a warrant."said Kayla.

"I wouldn't humor him.....If he knocks on my door with anything less than a warrant..I'm calling the Sherrif."said her husband, Ray...

"I'm with you there...I'm not even going to humor him."said Jessica.


"Yeah Me neither." said Chip.



"Personally, he knows he dropped the ball..He should have done the same kind of investigation that Jade did and he didn't until it was too late...Now the evidence is gone..." said Karen...


"The person that took the panties obviously owns them and obviously was the other person in the apartment that nobody interviewed."said Natalie.

"Listen to us, talking about missing panties and bras in an empty drawer." said David..

This was met by loud raucous laughter.

"That and that only doesn't make this defense does it Vettie?" asked Brooke.
"No it doesn't , but it does leave me with questions, like why move them now?  " asked Ms. Yvette.

"Maybe it was laundry day!" said Sean...

The entire train car erupted in laughter.

"We have entirely too much fun."laughed Zoey....
"I know."laughed  Lem...

'All this talk about missing panties and bras has got you all excited and aroused hasn't it?" whispered Renee to her husband, Tyrell...


"You know me so well." laughed Tyrell..


As the two of them kissed passionately..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm"moaned Tyrell..



"I'll take care of you baby when we get home."cooed Renee.

''My midterms are next week." said Paris.

"Yeah, you're one step closer my brother!"said a happy Tony...


as the train headed toward our home station.....

A Little later at Olivia and Beverly's Office Duplex-

"Okay everybody dig in...Grab a plate, Dinner is served..." said Alfreda.
"Olivia, I can't thank you enough for putting me up these past few weeks....The food has been great and the Sub-basement apartment has been immaculate, comfortable bed...good TV.....Nice warm shower...It's better than a hotel room, plus good company.."said Anna.

"Oh don't mention it...I see you've been making use of our law library." said Olivia.

"I'm going to take the bar when it's offered...I've got nothing to lose...Nothing to distract me this time...First time I was in love, second time I took it ,I was about to get married...Now I've got nothing
on my mind...I did graduate law school...I need to pass the bar." said Anna.

 
"You're going through a divorce now!" said Donnie Ray...

"Yes, but it's not tantamount on my mind...I'm concentrating on passing the bar." said Anna.


"I've been helping her." said Beverly...
"So have I and Dabnis will be coming over to help out soon."said Nelson...

"Dabnis is good...His tuteledge certainly helped me..."said Josie.
"Yes...he's working with me and I haven't graduated yet."said Paris.

"Your midterms start next week huh?" said Bresha.
"I told him....Not much longer now."said Tony...

"I'm praying for you both."said Alfreda,.



"I am too!" said Rockland...

We had joined them for dinner tonight also..

 

 "Olivia , everything is delicious...Thank you for having us and for keeping Anna..."said Yvette.

''Oh No problem Vettie."said Olivia.


"Lt. Tragg has been on the warpath...When he went back to that crime scene and found those panties and bras missing...He went ballistic...The Building manager told him that it wasn't Jade...or Anna....but he somehow still felt the need to talk to both of them ,he came to my office THREE times, wanting to know where you guys were at....I told him in Bayside, working on another case.."said Gary.

"I'm sure he's in Bayside." I said.
"He'd better not ring our doorbells tonight." said Bee Bee.
"If he does, I'm calling the Sherrif." said Sofia.
" He's such an unhinged loon."said Kahlil.
"It's me he wants.."said Jade.


"Well he can't have you."joked Danny Ho.


Virginia laughed loud and hardy.....

"Let's stop talking about him...He takes my appetite away. "said her husband, Jetty.

Again, we all laughed loud and hardy....We had been laughing a lot that night.

''Anna, tomorrow we'll talk to you through the portal, giving you trial strategy...We are nearly ready.."said Yvette.
"Thank you Vettie...Thank you.."said a grateful Anna.



IV-



Nightfall...


After a great dinner and fellowship at Olivia and Beverly's house we were all at home and trying to put Lt. Tragg and all of the other events  for the time being..
Bee Bee was wearing a sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..

She giggled..

"Oh my goddd..look at you...Are you going to act like this all the time You see me after a shower?..WOW!!! That boner is massive.Ouuuu look at you..." she said and put her hands over her mouth..
I pulled her towards me...Is this something you bought at Bridget's store the other day?" I asked.

"Yes...The panties and the top...you like it? Of course you do." she giggled..


I undressed and  slipped her bra and panties down and off  and took her into my arms and kissed her softly...



.




"Ohhhhh my godddd, Bee Bee..."I moaned...


"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....Ouuuuuu, look at youuuu!" she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...




I spread her legs apart and entered her...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BEE BEE..." I moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..HOT STUFF...Bee Bee moaned..
I spread her legs across the bed and entered her slowly...Her body began to tremble something fierce, her head moved from side to side and she began to cry like a little girl...
She wrapped her legs around my waist and held on to me for dear life...She laughed and cried tears of joy at the same time...

I didn't know if I was coming or going.

Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..Not thinking about the day's events..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, all we were thinking about was each other..

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..



Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..


Kissing ,fondling and laughing..




He unsnapped her bra  and  slipped her panties down and off...





"OHHHHHHHH MAMASITA!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...AYE MIOS DIOS!" Sofia moaned  as she rode him on the side of the bed until neither one of them could take anymore...
Kahlil didn't know if he was coming or going...

Sofia was so wet...she couldn't believe herself...

She was crying tears of joy.....and her head was turning from side to side.
Kahlil spread her legs across the bed and entered her slowly...Her body began to tremble something fierce, her head moved from side to side and she began to cry like a little girl...
Sofia wrapped her legs around Kahli's waist and held on to him for dear life...She laughed and cried tears of joy at the same time...

Kahlil didn't know if I was coming or going.




before they too were making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!



Gary and Ms. Yvette were also making sweet love..
Gary couldn't wait to get Ms. Yvette out of her clothes
They had gone straight to the bedroom..

They had made love early into the morning hours....
Enjoying  their massive and new smart bed.. 

Yvette smiled..The bed was sturdy and very very comfortable...It moved with their every move and was very comfortable and warm..It actually enhanced their lovemaking..




EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by.

 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..

Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms and still kissing, almost asleep.
And Gary and Ms. Yvette were sound asleep..

.



 Jade and Danny Ho were really giving their bed quite a workout...




Kissing and moving up and down on each other in bed...

Hours of coital bliss

both in the bed and on the floor... It seems we all couldn't wait to get at each other...


And Ms. Virginia and Jetty's home....
Jetty was kissing Virginia passionately as he always did no sooner than he got her home,She was feeling the hard bulge in his trousers and shaking her head and smiling. "This man stays hard", she mused.
"Virginia, you are snatching my damn soul..." exclaimed Jetty in between smouldering kisses..

Ms.Virginia laughed..."WHATTTTT?" she said.

She stripped down to her panties and Bra..




Jetty nearly fainted..

"AWWWWWWWW LAWWWD!" he proclaimed.

She laughed long and loud..

"You are so silly.." she said.
As they continued to kiss in the middle of the bedroom floor..
She slowly eased herself down on him and began to move slowly up and down...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JETTTY, YOU'RE
SNATCHING MY SOUL!! OUUUUUUUU LAWDDDDDDDD MAN!, OUUU WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?" she asked as she experienced an orgasm like none she'd ever had..
Jetty humped her over the bed....

"OH MY GOD VIRGINIA....I'VE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE ABOUT ANY WOMAN!" he moaned as his body trembled..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FOR REAL?" she asked.,

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS." he moaned... "UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he grunted.
FOR THE NEXT EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, they made sweet ,sweet love....


Virginia was very satisfied.. She lie on Jetty's chest, breathing lightly...

"Virginia..I want you to buy some more lingerie like what you had on this afternoon...only in my favorite color..Lawd woman you was hot."said Jetty..

"Okay...but it'll cost ya...you have to give me the money for it. Bridget's fashions aren't cheap." she joked.

"Anything you want...How much?" he asked.

"I was kidding..." she laughed.

"Well you know what they say...Nothing is Free in America!" he laughed.

They both laughed before they dozed off in a deep relaxing sleep.


Meanwhile Lt. Tragg went back to the crime scene...

He stared at the empty drawer, hoping and praying it didn't poison his case against Anna.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)





2 comments:

  1. We all know who the killer is at this point. Why would she have removed the Bras and Panties?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's obvious who the killer is....Can't wait to see how this all ends!

    ReplyDelete