Thursday, October 19, 2023

Extortion My Sweet

 

      


Olivia Marissa Bennett-Alexander

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Louisiana, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender, -Philadelphia PA.

Worked for Bach and Roach LLC, as Associate Attorney

Founding partner-Alexander & West , Attorneys at law..

Divorced- Elwood Barnes..,Corporate Attorney 

No Children, two miscarriages..

Married-Donnie Ray Alexander

Beverly Cheryl West-East

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocacy, Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Louisiana, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender,-Philadelphia PA.

 Founding Partner-Alexander & West Attorney's at Law.

Daughter of Olivia's Older Half Brother, James West... Olivia's Niece

Married to Nelson East.

Nelson Sean East

Graduated, West Catholic High School-Philadelphia PA.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law- St. Johns University, New York City
Psychology Minor...

J.D. -St. Johns University Law School, New York City..

Passed The Bar , New York, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, Texas, California 

Speaks Spanish , French and Russian Fluently...

Worked as
Public Defender, -Philadelphia PA.

 Associate Attorney at Robert Foxworth and Associates.

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law.

Married to Beverly West

Donnie Ray Alexander

Born and Raised in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Educated in New Orleans Public Schools..

Associates Degree- New Orleans Community College-Administration of Justice, Pre Law

Homicide Detective, New Orleans Police Department, Retired.

Principal Investigator, Alexander and West Attorneys at law-Philadelphia PA.

Married to Olivia Bennett

Also a semi-professional musician

Josephine Boyd

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Raised in Red Hook Section of New York City 

Bachelors of Science, Architecture from Fisk University

Master in Business Administration- University of Pennsylvania.

Para -Legal -Alexander & West Attorneys at law.

JD- Drexel  University -The Thomas Kline Law School..

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-Alexander & West, Attorneys at Law, Philadelphia.

Married to Paris Boyd


Bresha Billips

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice,/ Trial advocacy /Pre Law- Lasalle University, Philadelphia PA.

J.D.- Middleton Law School, Bayside ,Pennsylvania.

Passed the bar, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, New York, California.

Speaks Spanish and French Fluently...

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law...

Married to Attorney Tony Billips.


THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY ELAINE YOUNG



 

ADA Elaine Young turned her laptop off...She rubbed her eyes...She had studied up on us enough..



She briefly looked through her case files of other pending cases.....

Like her , Olivia had had one bad marriage, but she turned it into a success...She has her own law firm ,right over the building, she and her husband and her niece and her husband live in...




In addition , she had two additional attorneys, a husband, who was an ex-Homicide detective as an investigator and an office manager....Not bad, not bad at all.. She admired Olivia.

There was a knock on her door..







He brought Coffee and Pastries....



He managed to get a smile out of her....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THANK YOUUUU!" she said.



Lt. Tragg smiled....

"It's been awhile since I've seen you Elaine...You had quit for awhile , gone the corporate route...got married twice...and now you're back huh?" said Lt. Tragg....


"Yup! Now I'm back!" said Elaine Young....



"How Bout you and I go out to dinner tonight?  Some thick steaks, Good Wine , Quiet Conversation...and we can uh catch up..." said Lt. Tragg..


It was always the same thing with this guy...she thought to herself...


and at our house..


"I got the Autopsy report back and the Crime Scene Report.....I looked into this guy's financials and a funny thing...He  gets three checks a month for $10.000.00 from three different women...They aren't his wives...He was never married and uh they aren't photographers or former employees...He got only two checks this month...One didn't arrive and I guess it didn't have to arrive...He was dead before it arrived.." I said.


"He was making a good salary....You mean he was getting this in addition?" said Olivia.



"Yes and these payments go back a year, two years tops.. Before he moved his operation to Philadelphia. .He was cleaning up and get this...I checked his tax returns...He wasn't reporting any of this extra cash...Which leads me to suspect one thing...BLACKMAIL...." I said.

"So he had something on all three of these women...Hmmm hard to prove..." said Olivia..


"Really....I did something illegal...Maybe I shouldn't tell you...but it's what we detectives used to call a "Black Bag Job" I illegally entered his Philadelphia residence and I found these negatives and these rolls of film in his safe... I used Kevin's guy, Lockpick Johnson to beat the safe...and bypass the security... Each one of these women had something to lose...Amy Driscoll, A Surgeon and a member of the Board of Directors of a Major Hospital...Married and with a High Position...Any kind of scandal would end her marriage and her employment at that Hospital....Leigh Shackelfield ,married to a State Senator, who is up for re-election... This kind of thing ends their marriage and ruins his campaign amd then you have Marlee Holston, Top TV Anchorwoman....She's looking to go National...beyond Philadelphia... She's not married....but this type of scandal ends her career almost certainly...She's already close to that age...where Anchorwoman start going down and losing out to younger women." I said.

"WOW!  He's got these three women doing the nasty with this one guy.......He must have been hell in bed." said Beverly laughing...
"And I'm betting this guy isn't any of their husbanda.." said Nelson..laughing...

"You're right Nelson and all three of these women are important....One woman is a Surgeon and on the Board of Directors at a big hospital here in Philadelphia.

The other is the wife of a State Senator.. and the third woman , take a look...She's an anchorwoman on the evening news. All were with this same guy... His name is .James Fabrisco.. He's a sometimes Model, Sometimes Valet and Limo Driver....I'll be looking for him." I said.


"Oh wowwwwww! a super Stud!"said Josie..


"Servicing  The Kind of women who couldn't afford to have their names sullied." said Bresha.
"Well there is motive....But none of these women were at the Art Gallery that night." said Olivia.


"I need to know where they were though..." I said.

The Doorbell rang...



"I'll get it." said Alfreda...



"Hi Guys...Heard you might need my services.." said my friend, saxophone player and fellow Private Investigator..Milton Lewis.



II-


At her father's home...


"I bought us some groceries baby girl....Let your Pa cook for you...It's been a long time hasn't it?" said Robert Romney...



"It has been Pop.....You were out catching killers remember?" laughed Julie, who always adored her father..

"Yeah ,keeping the city safe and letting my family get away from me.... Just tell me...It's me and you...It doesn't go past us....You didn't kill this jamolk did you? I mean he deserved it..Firing you ,after you were late because you bought this bastard a birthday present....I'd think he would have been flattered , instead, he gives you the axe...I'd of killed him." said Robert Romney..

"NO DAD!!! I DID NOT KILL HIM!!   I was mad as hell...He fired me....just two weeks ago he was
trying to get in my panties...Came over my apartment at 12:30 AM...wanting to spend the night...I sent him home with Blue Balls..." said Julie.



"Good Girl...That's why he fired you...because you didn't go to bed with him...That son of a bitch...Good Girl....I didn't think you were a killer.. You lucked up and got some good lawyers...I see em on he news a lot...They'll get you off." he said confidently...



And Back at our Office/Duplex

"Donnie Ray...This Blackmail motive thing is a long shot...You think Milton can pull this off?" asked
my wife, Olivia.


"If anyone could pull this off he can...He's a seasoned Private Investigator and like me, a former Homicide Detective.. He knows how to run an investigation...and for what he's going to do...It will be good ...No one will see any of you guys,,,None of these women will know you had anything to do with this except the killer....One of those women is our murderer...and that's the one we want. Trust me...My instincts are correct on this."I said. 


"I trust your instincts dear..." said Olivia..

She gave me a slow,soft kiss..



"Donnie Ray has always looked out for our well being." said Beverly...

"This is a good idea... None of these women will see us...or hear our names....If Milt Identifies one...We subpoena her and that's it." said Nelson.


''It sounds like a good idea, but have we explored the fact that this might have been a robbery? Maybe someone broke into the Gallery and Mallick was still there and surprised them..." said Josie.

"There was no robbery Jo... Mallick had $1200.00 in his wallet and two platinum credit cards and a debit card on him...I uh read the Crime Scene Report...."said Bresha..


Olivia and Beverly smiled...



"They don't keep money at the Gallery anyway, do they?" asked Nelson.



"No they don't." I said.

At the Hospital... A Big meeting had just ended....



Chief Surgeon and Board Member, Amy Driscall agreed to meet with Milton Lewis..


"Mr. Lewis....uh exactly what is this meeting about?" asked Amy Driscoll...


''Do you know, or did you know a Photographer named Arthur Mallick....and  more so, were you acquainted with a model of his named James Fabrisco...?" asked Milton Lewis.



"No...No..NO...I don't know either of those people..Who are you?? Get out of here.." she said angrily..


Milton smiled..  "Amy that's not exactly true...and these photos prove you knew Mr.Fabrisco in the uh Biblical sense.." he said.

He placed some glossies on the table..Some sexually explicit photos of her and James Fabrisco...
















Amy collapsed in a chair...She sighed.

"I used to model for him when his operation was in New York City... He moved to Philadelphia and wanted me to model for him still...I refused...by then I had finished Medical School , had gotten married and was on the board of this hospital....James and I met...We began a torrid affair..and every Wednesday  Night, we met downtown at his hotel suite....I had no idea we were being photographed...Artie came here with these same photos...He demanded a monthly payment or he threatened to show these photos to my husband and the board....I'd of lost my marriage , my job...I'd of been ruined.. When I heard he was shot and killed..I jumped for joy...No more payments....Now I suppose you want payments too?" she said and burst into tears...


 "Where were you the night he got murdered?" asked Milton Lewis.

"I was in New York.....I was there the whole week...I have witnesses , credit card and bank statements, proof...I swear..." she said... "You a cop?" she asked.


''Nope and today is your lucky day..."said Milton Lewis, who gave her the folder with the photos..






He tossed her the negatives....

"That's the negatives...that and these glossies are all that's left of this.. He's dead and you're no longer in any debt to him or anyone else.." said Milton.



"Oh Thank You....Thank You Sooooo much.....I worried , even with him dead that those photos were still around..and someone might find them...Thank you so much...."she said..


''Good day to you..." said Milton..



Later on that day...at our office /duplex


''She checked out.. She was indeed in New York....Credit Cards, Debit Cards Hotel Receipt and about 100 eyewitnesses bare her out.. It wasn't her."said Milton..



"Good work...That's one down, two to go.." I said.

We were all sitting down and about to eat dinner..

"Milt, sit down, join us for dinner..." said Olivia.
 

"Yes...There is enough for you.." I said.
"Yeah, come on , sit down Milt.." said Beverly...
Nelson pulled up another chair...


Josie and Paris moved over....


So did Bresha and Tony.....

"Ahhhhhhhhhh this is nice and cozy."said Alfreda..


"Yes it is..." said Rockland..



The next day....Milton was at the home of  Mrs. Leigh Shackelford, Wife of State Senator Robin Shackelford...


"Mr. Lewis...How can I help you? My husband is not home...He's in Harrisburg...He's expected back tonight? " said Mrs. Shackelford..



"No..It is you I came to see.."said Milton..


''Me, whatever for?" she laughed nervously....


Milton didn't waste time with small talk... He placed the glossies on the table.


Photos of her and Stud James Fabrisco in several compromising positions. Her eyes got as wide as saucers and she put her hands over her mouth....

"OH MY GODDDD!!! NOOO!  NOT AGAIN!" she said.
















''Where did you get these?"she asked...Her eyes as wide as saucers...



"Oh Someone I know retrieved them from a safe belonging to the late Arthur Mallick, photographer and now sometime blackmailer..." said Milton..


"You a cop?" she asked.



"No I am Not!   I'm not with the Press either." said Milton.



She began furiously writing a check...

"Look ,I can't give you much more than I was giving him...Please... If my husband sees these photos or the press gets ahold of them it will ruin my marriage and his campaign...He's running for re-election..." she said.


''Where were you the night Arthur Mallick got murdered?" asked Milt.

"I was with my Husband at a fund raiser in Bayside... There are pictures in the newspapers..We stayed at a hotel there all night...It's the truth...I swear...." she said...



"This is your lucky day..."said Milt.. He passed her the glossies...and then passed her the negatives.





These are the negatives, taken from his safe...and those glossies are the last of the photos...If I were you, I'd discard them right away." he said and took her check for 10K and ripped it up...


She looked relieved...Stunned , but relieved..  "Thank you...Thank you sooo much...You don't want anything more from me?" she asked.

"No mam....Tell your husband, good luck in his campaign.!" said Milton as he left her house.



And Back at our Office/Duplex
''She checks out Donnie Ray....She was at that fund raiser with her husband in Bayside and they checked into the hotel there and were there the entire night..."said Milt Lewis.

"Good Work Milt...Good Work." said Olivia.
 

"That means two down ,one to go." I said.


''WOW!  This guy was a real sleaze bag...." said Beverly..
"Liv did he come off like that to you when you were modeling for him?" asked Nelson.


"Well he was a task master...not the nicest person to work for...but he always did right by me.. I had no idea he'd stoop so low.."said Olivia.

"Funny about people huh? You think you know them sometimes and then you realize you don't." said Josie.

"Yeah, wow..." said Bresha.


III-



The next few days Beverly, Josie and Bresha worked in the law library on research...





















preparing for the case....They were facing a good and formidable Assistant District Attorney, who hadn't lost a case in years...They wanted to be ready for her.


Nelson and Olivia were in the media room...picking potential jurors and working out trial strategy....









.They knew they were facing a good and formidable Assistant District Attorney, who hadn't lost a case in years...They wanted to be ready for her. The last time she had lost a case was ironically to her , Beverly and Nelson when they were public defenders.




While I was searching for  James Fabrisco...The Stud Muffin, who was working with Arthur Mallick on the Blackmail... I checked his bank account.. He was receiving a healthy chunk of money monthly for his part in this too.. I wanted to give him a subpoena.





Milt and I found him, but he would be of no help to us...



''Doesn't look like he's going to be able to help you....Ouuuuuuuuu!" said Milt wincing from the smell of death..

James Fabrisco was lying face up on his bed, nude, completely erect, lifeless eyes staring at the ceiling..
Dead as a doorknob... a black thong ,belonging to a woman lie on the floor beside the bed...

"Looks like ole boy came and went." said Milt....laughing at his own joke..  I laughed too...It was the kind of gallows humor that homicide detectives used to get through a grisly murder scene..

We didn't even know if he had been murdered....There was no sign of any violence to his person.


"No, I guess not...He's as stiff as a board... and judging by the rate of decomposure..He's been dead about a week... Ohhhhhhh god... It's been awhile.. I'm not used to this smell." I said.


"Let's get out of here and call the cops.." said Milt..who like me, was a former Homicide Detective , turned P.I.

A good idea.  James Fabrisco was nude, lying across the bed, as dead as a doorknob....and he had been dead for about a week..

Milt and I left and I called 911 with my burner phone.



"White male, 40 years of age....Name is James Fabrisco...according to his drivers license in his wallet over there on the dresser." said a Crime Scene Investigator..



"Judging by the rate of decomposure..He's been dead about a week.. There doesn't seem to be any signs of violence... I won't know til I get him on the table.. Bag him and tag him boys..." said Dr. Hazel Baylor, relieved that Lt. Tragg wasn't at the scene.. Just some regular detectives and policemen.

The Body was put in a body bag and strapped to a gurney


and quietly moved out of the room in the building...on it's way to the morgue.





NIGHTFALL CAME- A FEW HOURS LATER!


I returned home....

To our bedroom...


"I just got back from the M.E.'s Office... James Fabrisco was murdered....They are certain...He was injected in his neck with a poison that caused his death instantly....They are certain he was having sex before he was murdered... He had ejaculated...probably was in a relaxed state and he was injected before he could do anything... He died instantly and they put his death as the same afternoon Arthur Mallick was murdered, probably a little afterwords...."



"A pair of panties were found at the scene loaded with his semen and other DNA....probably from his killer..She forgot to take them with her..."I said.


"I've never left my panties or my bra anywhere after sex with a man  and I taught Beverly and Kayla



 not to do that either...For just this reason."joked Olivia.
"In case they murder someone right?" I laughed.


"Yeah in case they did  that." said Olivia, laughing and playfully swatting at me..  I knew how much she loved her niece and her cousin.....They were both like little sisters to her...The closest thing she had to siblings. I also knew how she hated finding other women's panties and bras in her car when she was married to Elwood.. She thought the whole thing was disgusting, being in that much of a rush.




We both cracked up laughing....


We kissed passionately...



and hotly.....


"Ummmmm girl you feel so good.."I moaned.

"And you...you are so hard and so damn biggg...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu." Olivia exclaimed.





I unhooked her matching Bra and slipped her matching panties  down and off...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" I said.

"You like these huh?" Olivia laughed..

"YESSSSS! YES I DOOOOO..." I said..

Olivia giggled as we continued to kiss...





"I got them from Bridget's store. LADY CHATTERLIES LOVER, PANTIES AND BRAS FOR THE DISCRIMINATING WOMAN! " she said.

"I'll have to thank Bridget." I said.

"You are soooo nasty." laughed Olivia.

She giggled as we continued to kiss.


"Ummmmm I like this..even better "I said entering her warm ,wet center slowly and softly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...UMMMMMMMMMMMM! I DO TOO!" Olivia squealed loudly as I lifted her petite body off the floor.


I sat her petite body on the dresser drawer and thrusted into her mightily for awhile...I felt so good, I couldn't stop myself..

Olivia eased herself down on me on the side of the bed, giving me butter soft kisses..
and rode me softly .......

She gasped as I turned her over....and entered her...She had a very intense orgasm that had her head turning from side to side and tears flowing down her face...
I moaned something terrible, not knowing if I was coming or going.....

For the NEXT EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, we made sweet love..



We were close, so very close to getting there...



IV-



Against her better Judgement, ADA Elaine Young went out to Dinner with Lt. Tragg...She hadn't been on a date with a man since her husband died two years ago....


He was still very handsy....His hands constantly snaking up her skirt, rubbing her legs and attempting to inch her panties down...She removed his hands several times...Instead of being offended as she should have been, She found him amusing in a Frat Boy type of way...


They naturally went to Curley's for Dinner...





The New York Strip Steaks and the Baked Potato were excellent...just like he said.



The Beers were excellent....

Afterwords....She wanted to go dancing...He followed her in his car to Aqua Bar.



They wound up at a place he had only been once or twice   and that he would never go to otherwise... Aqua Bar...

It was Wednesday....Taco Night...Aqua  Bar was packed!






and to his and Ellen Young's surprise...all of his "Favorite People " were here tonight... We wanted to Dance too!

"If I didn't see this with my own eyes... I wouldn't believe it..." said an astonished Jazzy..
 

"Lieutenant Tragg, with a woman and he's dancing...." said an equally astonished Dabnis.

"It's not like he hasn't been in here before...Remember when he was sprung over that woman that lived in Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil's old apartment building.?" said Kayla.
"I remember...Look at him...He can actually dance...He's got a little  rhythm with him" said Ray,laughing..


"I am shocked...He's drunk..." said Jessica.


"Yeah...and he's dancing....He may actually be having a good time." said Chip.


" Oh My God...Look at Arthur..." said Karen Page.

"Artie's really cutting a rug tonight."laughed B.L.


"If I didn't see this with my own eyes...I wouldn't believe it." said Natalie, laughing out of control...

"Me too!" laughed her husband, David.,...

"Look at Lt. Tragg." laughed Brooke..
"He's so drunk he doesn't know we are even in here."said her husband, Sean.


"If I didn't see this with my own eyes...I wouldn't believe it." said Zoey...

"I'm with you babe." said her husband, Lem...


"The Right woman can give you rhythm...." laughed Renee.


"No Argument from me." said her husband, Tyrell, squeezing her tight...


"Dinner was excellent... Are you enjoying yourself Arthur?"asked Elaine..
"I'm having the time of my life." said Lt. Tragg, who actually looked happy for once in his life. 

"If I didn't see this with my own eyes... I wouldn't believe it..." said an astonished Olivia... "Lt. Tragg is dancing next to me and in Aqua Bar..." she said..


 
"Wonders never cease."I said laughing...



"And he can actually dance... He's got rhythm."said Beverly, laughing..

"Everybody can line dance...Maybe he took lessons somewhere." said Nelson..

"That's ADA Elaine Young...It's unbelievable how he manages to get dates with these women.."laughed Josie.
"But he gets em....and he's jammin... Just think...in another world, We might all be friends instead of adversaries."said Paris.

"Yeah...Tomorrow when he's sober and wakes up...It'll be right back to the war." sighed Bresha.
''Well tonight for a change...He's not hassling us...He's having a good time." said her husband Tony...

"I hate to say this...but she's good for him....She makes him .......for want of a better word...Human..."said Alfreda.



"Yeah... that's what you did for me..." said her husband, Rockland..



''Awwww" said Alfreda, rubbing his hands and snuggling up next to him.




 

 "I don't believe it...Lt. Tragg in Aqua Bar, dancing next to us."said Yvette.


"I know...right?" said Gary, smiling..

"The last time he was in here was when he was sprung over that girl that used to live in our old building."said Keith.
"Yeah I remember that...and here he is again  with another woman..."said Bee Bee.
"Hope this works out for him."said Sofia.
"Me too! He's having a good time tonight....He's actually human..." laughed Kahlil..
"Yeah...I'm sending her a Christmas Present.." said Jade.

Danny laughed long and hard.

"If I didn't see this with my own eyes... I wouldn't believe it..." said an astonished  Virginia..


"Look at him...He can actually dance...He's got a little rhythm with him" said Jetty laughing..






It was an interesting night...Another person was also in Aqua Bar..enjoying the night..News Anchor, Marlee Holston.. The third woman on the list we had to investigate... She had refused three calls from Milt for a meeting... We had photos of her and negatives...  And as far as I knew..She had no alibi..



She had drank quite a few beers....




She excused herself to go to the ladies room...and Bresha and Josie collected several glasses she drank out of and placed them in their purses....

We were going to get a DNA sample from this...




Olivia, Beverly and Nelson were helping themselves to some Tacos..

"Ummmm these are delicious.." said Olivia.



"I told you Auntay....You guys should come out with us more often on Taco Night." said Beverly..



"If not for the guest D.J.'s then for the Tacos."laughed Nelson.


"Josie and Bree got some beer glasses she drank off of...Let's hope there is enough DNA in her saliva for a match......Look at her ladies... That there may be our killer." I said.



As  Marlee Holston grabbed her purse and exited for the night...


(CONCLUSION NEXT)


6 comments:

  1. This was the best of this weeks installments...It had so much in it....Three women who were being blackmailed.. and one with no alibi, but all three with motives...Lt. Tragg and the new ADA, dancing at Aqua Bar....Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was like a loaded potato...It had everything....Motives, Suspects,and Lt. Tragg cutting a rug in Aqua Bar....LOL, Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This episode pushed the narrative to a fever pitch...Now we are hungrily awaiting the trial and the reveal of the real killer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved Olivia and Beverly's set up...Huge Law Library and Media room on site...and living quarters for both couples right above them...I like the fact they also provide for the rest of the community of attorneys who live around them...Probably why out of all of your serials...They've been my favorites.,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another nice sweet sex scene...Had me throwing my panties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @anonymous - You really need to give it a rest.

    ReplyDelete