Monday, July 17, 2023

He And Mrs. Green

This story began as most of our stories began lately...At the end of a long grueling trial...

We were standing with our client....Brody Parks, a Bohemian Artist accused of murdering his business partner...

We had just finished a three week case that should have ended in the preliminaries or so we thought..


"I am truly glad this case has finally come to an end....aren't you Neicy Poo?" asked Olivia.


"Oh Auntay....You just don't know.....I am exhausted." said Beverly.


"I could use a cold one after work....but right now after this..I could use a meal." said Nelson.
"Oh Nelson, you aint never lied. I am starving."said Josie.


"Me too!" said Bresha..


"I think we all are hungry.." I said. 

"I just want to take these shackles and cuffs off.." said Brody Parks.. He wasn't granted bail and had spent the time since he'd been arrested in jail.... He was anxious to get back to his life...

His Father , who didn't want his participation to be known, was a Circuit Court Judge, who we had tried a couple of cases before.  He paid our fee through a go between...and we kept it a secret from Brody, who believed we had been contacted by the Innocence Project and was being paid for by them..

 Surprisingly....Lt. Tragg had put together a strong but circumstantial case.. and the Assistant District Attorney..


Bruce Greene, a very distinguished and astute attorney had battled us to the very end....


"Has the Jury come to a decision? " asked Judge Michael  King.

"We have your honor." said the Jury Foreman..

"Bailiff , bring me the verdict." said the Judge.... The Baillif brought him the verdict...He looked surprised by the verdict...He sighed... I didn't know if this was a good sign or not.. he passed the verdict back to the Baillif..

"Read it" he said.

"IN THE MATTER OF COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA VS. BRODY PARKS  ON THE CHARGE OF COMMISSION OF A CRIME USING AN INSTRUMENT OF CRIME, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY.

ON THE CHARGE OF MANSLAUGHTER, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY....

ON THE CHARGE OF SECOND DEGREE MURDER, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT , NOT GUILTY

ON THE CHARGE OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY..

ON THE CHARGE OF ASSAULTING AN OFFICER OF THE LAW (He had kicked Lt. Tragg in the groin ,while being arrested), WE FIND OURSELVES DEADLOCKED....5 to convict, 7 to acquit."

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! I CAN'T BELEIEVE IT...POLL THE JURY, POLL THE GOTDAMN JURY!"
screamed  Assistant District Attorney Bruce Green , who tossed his suit jacket up in the air and stomped his foot like a petulant and spoiled child....He was so certain he had beaten us... He couldn't believe these verdicts.

The Jury was polled and they all agreed on their verdicts.


''Satisfied?"said Judge Michael King , who had had it up to here with ADA Bruce Green's whining and complaining throughout the trial when he didn't get his way...

"I would like to thank the Jury for their attention to this matter...You can exit through the back...Your checks will be mailed to you....court is adjourned... We will set aside the last verdict...The defendent is free to go." said Judge King...

"Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Bresha baby, Mr. Donnie Ray, thank you all sooooooooo much...It feels good to be exonerated and free again...Thank you all so much." said our now former client, Brody...

"You are welcome, You are welcome...I know you are glad to be a free man..."said Olivia, hugging him...


''So what are your plans now Brody?" I asked.



"I'm going back to Art School.....finish my degree and I've got several paintings that I would like to display at the gallery.....You ought to come down and see them." said Brody..

"That's nice... I think we will...You just let us know when you are ready to display them."said Beverly....


ADA Bruce Greene walked over to us...

"Welllllllll, You guys pulled this one out huh?  You know how to play to a jury don't you?" he said snarkily..

" Actually, we just came a little more prepared than you.." said Josie.

He looked at Josie's breasts and her figure and smirked... "You don't really believe that do you? You won on sex appeal...The jury was 60 percent male and young... Here are four beautiful women....all wearing short skirts, sheer blouses...You won on T& A alone..They didn't care what you or I were saying." he said.


''So that makes the women jurors, lesbians right? If that is so, you never had a chance."said Bresha.

He was as thin skinned as Lt. Tragg.....He didn't like being ridiculed or being the butt of a joke.. He angrilly turned around and stormed off....


Nelson laughed......" What a childish prick!" he said.

"You Guys....You Guys have done it again, bended and twisted the law around in your favor and let another lawbreaker go...One of these days....One of these days your luck is gonna run out ..Mark my words..."said an equally angry Lt. Tragg.



"I don't care how hungry we are...We aren't eating in Sam Mothers today...Any objections?" I said.

"None from me." said Beverly.

"Me neither." said Nelson.
"None here."said Josie.
"None here."said Bresha.

"To the trains we go." said Olivia..

And so we all vanished to the train station and took the train downtown towards the Bridge Building and lunch with our friends.

we went to the Bridge Building, down near PENNS Landing.. Workplace of mostly all of our friends and neighbors.

And their fabulous modern cafeteria...which was more like a five star restaurant.

"You won your case today Livy...That's what's important...That snarky ADA  Bruce Greene is a stone Narcissist...He thinks he's God's gift to women and law... He asked me out a couple of times...I told him I was married and he said "What has that got to do with you and me?" I said, Excuse you and he laughed it off...said he was just joking." said Yvette. 
 

"He told us that we win cases based on sex appeal... Meaning Ms. Yvette, Bee Bee and Sofia..just like he told you guys today...I think he's very insecure." said Keith Jones.

"He hates that you guys beat him...He hates that." said Bee Bee.



"Besides...He's married...I sure pity his wife.."said Sofia. 
"He probably spends more time in front of the mirror than she does."laughed Kahlil.

Jade laughed loud and hardy.....

So did Virginia.

"I felt his beadly little eyes on me during the entire trial, like he was trying to look through my clothes."said Olivia.
 
"He probably was." I laughed..


"Between him and Lt. Tragg whining and complaining and general snarkiness....There was no way we were eating in Sam Mother's today....Even though we wanted to...We took the ride here...where it's comfortable."said Beverly.
"Comfort and Good food and Good friends....You can't beat that."said Nelson.

"Plus , I missed my husband.." said Josie, who was sitting in his lap...
"Damnnn, I can't wait until we get home.."whispered Paris, squeezing Josie tight...

"I missed my baby too!" said Bresha, who was also sitting in her husband's lap..
Tony squeezed her tight...


"I'm familliar with Bruce Green...He is sooo full of himself.. He tried to date me once...We went out and he talked about himself and his accomplishments the whole night...I was so bored...I was glad to go home...Needless to say, I didn't invite him in for coffee." said Jazzy...
 

Dabnis, now her husband, but then her platonic friend remembered... "Yeah, I remember you telling me about him...You met him on a dating site..." he howled..

"He asked me out when I was engaged....I told him I was engaged to be married and he gave me that "What has that got to do with me and you? spiel..I laughed in his face...
"Guess he didn't get invited in for coffee either."laughed her husband, Ray...




"Ughhhh I'm glad I never met him, he sounds like a barrell of laughs.." said Jessica.
"He sounds like a guy I'd choke to death if he were around my woman."said Chip.


Karen laughed......
Natalie laughed. "He was one of my many suitors..We went out a couple of times.. He talked about himself the entire time..and then wanted to split the drink bill one time..I was like, never again...There will not be a third date...I heard he got married awhile back...All I can say is, his poor wife."said Natalie.
"You heartbreaker you..."joked her husband, David..

"I don't break your heart..." she whispered to her husband...

"Nawww you just make it flutter."said David...

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww you just earned yourself a big kiss." she said..and the two of them shared a big wet ,sloppy kiss..




''I dated him once too! Same thing, talked about himself all night...made me pay the drink bill and got mad because I didn't invite him in afterwords.  I had to change my number twice to get rid of him."said Brooke.
"Wow!  What a guy!"laughed her husband, Sean....

It was good to celebrate another court victory by eating with friends , far away from down town and safe from any intrusion.



II-


At Sam Mother's Diner, Lt. Tragg and Assistant District Attorney Bruce Green were having lunch.

"Tough Break in there counselor...I was certain we had a victory...Juries are funny in this town, I don't understand em.." said Lt. Tragg...
"Well Look...you've got a mostly male jury...7 of the 12 jurors were guys...young guys... and look at Olivia, her niece, that light skinned girl, uh Josie , I believe and that youngest one...all busty and with shapely legs and short skirts and all....I never had a chance." he said






Those seven guys weren't listening to a thing I said..They were leering at those women , who were smiling, talking softly and showing legs and a hint of bras and just enough T&A to sway the jury....
We never had a chance...That and the fact that they bended and twisted the law to suit them....

"That guy, Nelson...I believe he's Beverly's husband, with his trick questions and his endless badgering of the witnesses...

Her husband , sitting there ,looking so gotdamn smug....Half of the things he discovered they had just put into Discovery...They had just done it....I'll say one thing...They know every trick of the damn legal trade..." complained Bruce Green, too egotistical to admit that he had just been out lawyered and out thought by a group of very capable attorneys and that

 Lt. Tragg had once again done a piss poor investigation.

"Excuse me...I'm calling my wife....I could use a cold drink and some company after the time I've had
today." he said.


He dialed her number....

But her phone was going straight to voicemail.....It was on her car charger and she was halfway across town in another man's loft..

"I'm Ready....." she said, coming out of the bathroom in just her bra and panties...

"OHHHHHHHH SWEET BABY" said Tyrell Jones, the young stud Mrs. Greene, Thelma Greene was visiting... He was a Bailiff at the courthouse and a third year law student , who was a month away from graduating law school. They had seen each other on numerous occassions when Thelma had visited the courthouse to watch her husband work....Smiles and glances led to kisses in the judges chamber and now a full on affair...


"OH TYRELL....I KNOW WE WERE TOGETHER YESTERDAY, BUT I HAD TO SEE YOU AGAIN TODAY....I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH!" Thelma Greene said..

"SHHHHHHHHHHHH Thelma, we've got to cool it...this is three times this week...baby, your husband might be getting suspicious.." said Tyrell as they kissed passionately...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, he's not suspicious of anything...He's so obsessed with that big trial and trying to be the first one to beat Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her team..."said Thelma.. Remembering at the beginning of the case when her husband introduced her to Olivia, Myself, Beverly,Nelson, Josie and Bresha.





 








And we all posed for pictures at the press conference , he and Lt. Tragg called at the beginning of the trial.

She had thought we were all very nice people...She knew that her husband, though he respected our talents..didn't really like us and wanted to destroy us in court...Humiliate us with a big victory.....



"You think he's got a chance...of beating them in court?" asked Tyrell as their kissing got hotter and hotter..

"If anyone does...he does...He really prepared hard for this trial...but I understand, they prepare hard too and always come prepared for each case they take on and rarely if ever get surprised by anything....Olivia's husband is a very meticulous investigator...He used to be a Homicide detective....He appears to be a much better investigator than Lt. Tragg, who brought the case in." said Thelma.

"Yeah, he's lost quite a few cases...I work down at the courthouse.... None of the Assistant District Attorneys want to work with him....especially the female ones...they say he's an octopus, hands everywhere they aint supposed to be." said Tyrell..

"Like yours was, when you first met me.." she giggled..  "How much longer do you have before you finish law school?" she asked in between kisses...

"I graduate in a month...at the end of the summer and then I take the bar. I'm done with all my classes....I'm just waiting to walk down the aisle and graduate." he said.

"I would ask my husband to help you take the bar, but you're helping yourself to a lot more...tee hee.."she said as they continued to kiss...

"Yes I am..." he said..


He unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down...




He tossed them into the corner...




They fell on his  bed, where she rode him like a surfer rides the waves....

The bed rocked and squeaked louder than it had ever before... The headboard creaked and sounded like it might split in half...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..UMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned...

The bed squeaked even louder...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEEEEET BABYYYYYY!  SWEET THELMA BABYYYYYYYYYYY OUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..


She rode him on the side of the bed, devouring his lips with soft slow kisses and he nearly going delirious as she continued to ride him slowly.....

She had a quick very intense orgasm that brought her to near tears....Her head jerking from side to side..her body trembling.....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOODNESS!" she cried out!



He spread her legs and entered her again.....really pounding hard...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!" she yelled out...

Tyrell was nine years younger than both she and her husband...but he was a far better and a far more attentive lover....


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEETIE, TAKE YOUR TIME BABY!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.....she had yet another intense orgasm that had her eyes rolling into the back of her head...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWD, THIS IS SOOOO DAMN GOOOD!" he cried out.. He didn't know if he was coming or going at this point, he felt so good...
"OHHHHHHHHHHHH  Tyrell!!!!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  TYRELL!!
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned..as the bed rocked and squeaked louder than it had since they'd begun making sweet love... The headboard creaked and sounded like it might split in half...

"THELMA, THELMA  baby....Oh my goddd this is sooooooooo damn good.." he moaned...

The bed squeaked even louder...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed. She had yet another intense orgasm , that had her crying like a school girl, had her head turning from side to side and had her legs trembling...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU WHYYYYYYY?? WHYYYYYY?? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO IT TO ME SO DAMN GOOD???OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD WHYYYYY?" she cried out...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEEEEET BABYYYYYY! OUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

They made love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS!! She couldn't believe how passionate he was, his stamina..


Nightfall had come...


She was still in his apartment, in his bed, riding him like a surfer rides the waves.....

She had yet another intense orgasm.....She feared she was slowly losing her mind.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" she moaned.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..LAWWWWWWWWWDDDD!" he moaned

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIVE ME THAT MONSTER!!! OH MY GODDDD!! YOU ARE HUGE!!! AND SO DAMN HARRRRD!! OUUUUUUUU! GIVE IT TO ME!!" she cooed.Her whole body trembled something fierce..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYY DAMNNNNN!" he moaned..

He came so hard, he felt as if he were dying....

She had her fourth and final intense orgasm........

She looked at the wall clock..

"OH MY GOD!!! I DIDN'T INTEND TO STAY THIS LONG!!! I'VE GOT TO GET HOME!!" she said..


She got up and began dressing....She was going to skip a shower this time....

"You're right...We have got to cool it...Maybe two weeks or so if I can stand it.." she said..

"If YOU CAN STAND IT? If I CAN STAND IT!" he said.,...





"Awwwwwww thank you baby...I'll call you when I can." she said. They kissed passionately !





She gave him a sweet kiss as she finished getting dressed and  exited his apartment complex.




III-



THREE NIGHTS LATER-

The whole gang was out for drinks and dinner at one of Philly's tony rooftop restaurants and bars...
We managed to get one big and long table.

"This is really nice husband, coming out to a place like this...The Food was excellent ."said Olivia.
 
''And for a spot like this...The drinks were pretty reasonably priced." I said.


"With the money we all are making now of days, we no longer have to worry about that."laughed Beverly.

"Yeah...I could only dream about eating and drinking at a joint like this years ago." said Nelson.
"I'm glad that trial is over...I'm glad we beat that egotisitical Bruce Green and I hope we don't see Lt. Tragg tonight." said Josie.

"I don't think we will Sugar Plum....There is no girl he's chasing that I know of who is here..and you guys don't presently have a client...Even if he was here tonight, what would he whine about?" asked Paris.
"Oh believe me, he'd find something,,,,Just because we are here." said Bresha.
'But he's not here, so let's just enjoy the cool breeze and these even cooler drinks." said her husband, Tony...

"Ummmmmmmm he's right about these drinks....I've had three and I'm already a little buzzed...I'm glad I'm here with you." said Alfreda to her husband, Rockland..
"Heh ,heh heh, yeahhhhh" he said, looking at Alfreda like a hungry wolf.






"Ouuuuu these drinks have got me buzzed too!" said Yvette.

"Yeah they are strong...and cheap....The food was excellent.." said her husband, Gary.
 

"I really enjoyed my meal."said Keith Jones..."How bout you honey bun?" he asked his wife Bee Bee.

"I did!! Great Food here...Donnie Ray picks another great place.."said Beatrice.

"I like these rooftop restaurants...You can look down at the streets or out at the entire city."said Sofia.


"Yeah, I feel the same way about them....We are getting so many in the city now.."said Kahlil.



Jade and her husband Danny said nothing, they quietly looked out on the teaming city...and held each other tightly....
"Ouuuuu these drinks have got me buzzed too!" said Virginia...

"Same here...Good Food ,Cheap Drinks...My kinda place." joked Jetty...

Jazzy heard him and cracked up laughing.. "Jetty, you're too much.." she said.
 

''Well the man does have a point...I'm ordering another draft beer." said Dabnis.

"No more drinks for me tonight...I've had my fill." laughed Kayla.
"Ummmmmmmmmm, that's okay you're with me tonight...You can get as drunk as you want."whispered her husband, Ray in her ears as he squeezed her butt gently and kissed her earlobes...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmm" he moaned.



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu, this Sangria, It's making me hot Papi..." said Jessica...

"Just the way I like you.."laughed Chip...

"How are you feeling husband?" asked Natalie...


''A little buzzed." said David.

"Boss Lady should have come out tonight...Her and B.L. would have enjoyed this."said Brooke.
"Yeah, they would have."said her husband, Sean.

"I'm horny." whispered Zoey into her husband's ear.....
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"moaned Lem, smiling.....and softly rubbing her hands..

We had all been eating, drinking and enjoying ourselves for nearly THREE HOURS, when Assistant District Attorney Bruce Green walked in with someone else we knew, Private Investigator, Bert Vanderberg...

He saw us and managed a faint smile...

"Olivia!! Yvette!! Well hello everybody....This must be the place to be." he said.


"That's what I've heard...so I just had to check it out."said Olivia, being cordial.
"Hi Liv...." everybody." said Bert....

The two men went to a table on the other side of where we all were sitting. They ordered drinks for their table.



"It's bad Bruce...real bad." said Bert, who opened up an envelope...

"This is where he lives....In this condo.......
His name is Tyrell...Tyrell Jones...He's a Baillif at the courthouse and a third year law student at Middleton Law School in Bayside..He graduates next month...
He and your wife have been lovers for the past six months....

They have coffee at a little cafe , not far from where he lives and they walk to his place and uh
well you can see what's going on..." said Bert , showing Bruce Green the sordid photos...

of Tyrell Jones and his wife, Thelma Green making hot steamy love...

i

in his apartment in his bed and Mrs. Green enjoying the hell out of it...



"I- I'm sorry Bruce." said Bert Vandenberg....



"It's okay.....It's okay..." said a very embarrassed , very wounded Bruce Green, who passed him an envelope with his pay for his work and also a couple of extra twenties he tossed on the table..

"That's for your drinks tonight..Thanks Bert." said Bruce Green as he got up and walked out..He waved to us as he left..


"That was a short visit...Did you see him Auntay...He looked like he'd seen a ghost."said Beverly...

"Bert obviously gave him some bad news." said Olivia.

She didn't know how right she was.


IV-

Olivia and I were turning in  after a night of good food, fellowship with our friends and neighbors and drinks... Seeing Bruce Green at our rooftop retreat hadn't dulled our night at all...He was only there about a half an hour and gone...We had all had a wonderful night.


Olivia sat on the bed, watching me and smiling...

"I don't know how your trousers or your boxers contains all of that...wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,
my goodness..I remember the first time I felt it, when we danced in the club that night in New Orleans..I couldn't believe it..Look at youuuuuuu" she said.


"Believe it...and believe that I want to put all of this inside of you right now.." I whispered..

We kissed several times....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...I believe it!  I believe it!" said Olivia.

"I always have it in mind." I whispered.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

It had been a nice relaxing day and night...

Olivia was quite happy....

''Donnie Ray, let's stop playing and get in bed..I want you inside me." she whispered.

"With Pleasure. who's playing?" I said ,practically salivating...


I pulled her to me and dropped my trousers..


Slipped her panties down...

.Hiked her babydoll up and bent her over the side of the  bed


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, you are so warm, so wet..." I said..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned as I entered her.. "You've been wanting to do this all day haven't you?" she said.

"Yesssssssss! I just couldn't get you alone." I moaned as we went at it hard for about  AN HOUR!

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed softly..



"YES.....YES....YESSSSSSSss..OHHH YESSSSSS! WE ARE ALONE NOWWWWW!!! OUUUUUUUU!" Olivia cooed as we wound up on the bedroom floor for another HOUR....


I lifted her petite body up and began long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMM...OHHHHH DONNIE RAYYYY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!! WOUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned..gasping for breath... Another HOUR passed by..



She took me by the hand into our bedroom where we undressed..

We sat on the side of the bed, kissing, while she moved up and down on me..
and then for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS, we were in bed ,making slow, sweet love..


Downstairs in Beverly and Nelson's place-



 Nelson and Beverly
were on the couch kissing until they couldn't stand it anymore...

"I know you like hugging me and kissing me...but I want something more." she said.

"At your service baby." said Nelson.

Beverly giggled..



Nelson's eyes popped out of his head almost as soon as Beverly slipped out her panties...

and unhooked her bra...


Clothes came off and he lifted her petite body up and long stroked her in the corner...Beverly's loud howls of pleasure resonated outside the window..

He placed her petite body on the bathroom sink and plowed into her...

"AWWWWWWWW GOD HOW DO YOU STAY SO SOFT AND WET?" he asked.

Beverly pounded her hands on his back, her head turned from side to side..... She burst into tears..
as she began to have an intense orgasm...her body trembling..
"OH BEVERLY, I'M IN LOVE!" Nelson cried out..

"I KNOW YOU ARE, YOU'VE ALWAYS LOVED ME!" Beverly said, kissing him slowly and softly.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I HAVE!!!" said Nelson, who didn't know if he was coming or going right now!

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" said Beverly, tearing up again.
They never made it to their bedroom , they wound up making slow and sweet love on their living room couch again for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...

Beverly lie on Nelson's chest.. They were now in their bedroom in their bed, resting peacefully.

"We said we wasn't gonna do the nasty on the new couch..." whispered Beverly...

''We won't do it anymore." whispered Nelson..

''Okay!" said Beverly ,who drifted off to sleep on top of her husband..

A figure leaves the apartment complex belonging to Tyrell Jones..It's Thelma. She has become more than sloppy now.. She knew her husband was going out tonight, so she went out too!  But he's been home a long time by now...He's no fool, He knows she's doing something, just not what and with who...
Well there is no need in lying and sneaking around... Tomorrow she was going to tell him...Tell him she has found somebody new and ask for a divorce....She hadn't been happy sexually or any other way for a long time now...Her husband was imperious and demeaning and made her feel bad about herself everyday......There was no spark there...She was done.....in more ways than she could know..



.

She wasn't aware of the man walking behind her or the gun he pulled....Three loud shots blasted in the quiet and empty neighborhood....Thelma fell to the ground, DEAD!!!!!

The man dropped the gun into the trashcan outside the apartment complex...



An hour later....a phone rang!




"Hello!" said Bruce Green....

"It's Done!" said a cold clammy voice.

Bruce Green smiled.....

"Good!" he said and hung up!


(TO BE CONTINUED)

6 comments:

  1. Damnnnnnnnn this is good! Got me wondering....I can't wait until midnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how to get the juices boiling on a Monday Keith! WOWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This had just the right amount of sex ,mixed with a little violence..Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very suspenseful ending.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the camraderie of the entire group of friends and neighbors and the sweet tender love between Olivia and Donnie Ray and Beverly and Nelson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Standing and applauding and throwing my panties to the rafters , this was hot!

    ReplyDelete