Tuesday, November 29, 2022

University


 Attorney David Charles, A Bright young Public defender was our guest...He was asking for our help...


"You're asking us for help? You were doing pretty good in there."said Olivia, smiling..

"You did everything right...You had a great opening statement, You had 27 good charactor witnesses..and I could tell you prepped them well and when our friend Natalie went hard on cross, you had compelling counter arguments...."said Beverly, smiling..


"But I lost....My client is in jail with no bail..." said Davis Charles...hanging his head...


"It's your misfortune that you have a very controversial case...A case that has caught the public's attention...That Judge would have been tarred and feathered if he had ruled any other way...Not your fault, Not your fault at all."said Nelson.


"Politics and Public Opinion beat you in there...Like Nelson said, not your fault..." I assured him...


"I'm up against an Attorney that is older, more seasoned..more experienced than me.. I really stepped into it this time..but I didn't have a choice.. I was up....You three have been Public defenders before, you know how it is." he said.

"Ugh Ughhhh, I don't allow any self pity around here..What is the first lesson I drilled into you guys? Josie?" asked Olivia.
"It doesn't matter how long an attorney has been practicing or how experienced he or she is.. The one that is more prepared is the one who wins..."said Josie.
" An Attorney who just passed the Bar can beat an Attorney who's been practicing for 30 years if he or she comes to trial prepared..." said Bresha.
"Prepare,Prepare Prepare, Get all of the facts, Know all of the laws and predicates pertaining to your case and get yourself a good investigator..." said Beverly...
"An Investigator is an Attorney's best friend." said Nelson.

I smiled. My wife was a Boss after all...

"We haven't taken a case Pro Bono in a long time, but we are going to be your consultants....You're going to run this case...and we are going to show you how..."said Olivia..

David Charles smiled meekly...

"Auntay is a sweetheart...She's not mean...but she wants you to succeed.."explained Beverly..."She drilled this into all of us...Especially Me and Nelson and my girlfriend, Jazzy.
"Jumpshot Jim thinks he's got a slam dunk..He thinks a conviction is just a far gone conclusion...I took a good look at your client..and I listened to the charactor witnesses..I don't believe he is capable of the type of cruelty it took to commit this crime.. The cops got the wrong guy and considering who the arresting officer is...I'm almost certain they got the wrong guy.."said Olivia.


"Tell me his story!  He was arrested in the SUV belonging to the victims..That doesn't look good, I must tell you."I said.


"He's a construction worker...It was payday...He had cashed his check and was standing on the corner...waiting for the bus... His girlfriend had his car.  He says a man, a white male about 5'8, medium build drove up in the SUV and offered to sell him the car for $600.00....No questions asked.
He bought the SUV right there ,cash and carry...He said the guy seemed desperate to get rid of the vehicle.. He thought that this guy might be on drugs.....He said in his neighborhood this type of thing was common...He was planning to get tags for it he said...but within two hours after purchasing it..He was arrested." said David Charles.
"You say he has a girlfriend...Where does she live? Have you talked to her yet?" I asked.

"I haven't...but she told the police he came home around 7:15 with the car and then went back out..That's when he got arrested... Also ,something else...An unopened pack of cigarettes was found in the back of the SUV...They don't belong to the Cutters....Neither of them smoked and they don't belong to Pedro....He didn't smoke either."said  David Charles... "I have the crime scene report, a copy and a copy of the Autopsy report...I want to test the semen found in Mrs. Cutters body and on the panties with Pedro's DNA." said David Charles.

''Excellent...You are already ahead of the game.. My Husband will meet with the girlfriend and go over the Crime Scene and the Autopsy Reports...We are going to teach you how to pick a jury and how to research properly for a trial like this." said Olivia.
"Sometime within the next two days we are all going to go to CFC to visit and talk to Pedro..."said Josie.

"Would you be open to packing an overnight bag and staying with us?  Until the duration of this trial.. I have a fully furnished room in the sub-basement of this building..with a bathroom and shower and dresser drawers and a TV set..." said Olivia.
David Charles smiled... "Uh could my uh friend stay with me too?" he asked.
"Natalie?" asked Olivia. she had heard that he and Natalie had had a love connection in Aqua Bar.,
the other night. She didn't think that looked good. Her being on the prosecution team.
"Isn't she part of the Prosecution team?" asked Beverly..

"Not any more..She was fired, from the Prosecution team.. Lt. Tragg told ADA Taylor that he didn't think she was "A Good Fit" for the team...so he let her go....Brooke told him if Natalie was fired ,she was quitting..So She's gone too! Natalie gave me your address, told me to see you guys." said  David Charles.
''Wow you mean He listened to Lt. Tragg about something?" said Bresha.

"If he investigated this, the way he supposedly investigates his other cases, chances are once again, he got the wrong man and chances are, without Brooke and Natalie helping him, Jumpshot Jim is going to fall flat on his face." said Nelson.


"Throw in Natalie and you got a deal!" said  David Charles.


THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY, JAMES "JUMPSHOT JIM" TAYLOR

"What is wrong with you?  Firing  Brooke Kennedy and Natalie Tennison?  They're superstars. That's why I put you guys together..."said District Attorney Garcetti.
"Too much sexual tension between me and Brooke...She's crazy about me.. I-I-I can't use that, I need to concentrate on getting a conviction...and Natalie...She just wasn't a good fit...She made a fool of herself at arraignment, questioning his charactor witnesses on cross..I didn't like it... I've replaced them with your son, Chris...He's good and we look better together.. Besides..We are up against a lowly Public Defender..David Charles..this will be a walk in the damn park."assured Jumpshot Jim..

"I saw Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece ,Beverly in court today...Did you?" asked D.A. Garcetti.


''I saw em...I guess they're like everybody else..Observing the "Trial of The Year." said Jumpshot Jim
"They're not involved in this." he said.

"I hope not...I don't need them muddying the waters...I just got re-elected.. I want a quick conviction..."said D.A. Garcetti.


"I'm your Guy!" said James "Jumpshot Jim" Taylor.

II-

Olivia took David Charles into the building adjacent to ours... She showed him her law library...
''Starting tomorrow you will be in here with Beverly, Josie and Bresha..
He thought to himself.. That wasn't a bad assignment..All three of these women were drop dead gorgeous...Even if they were all married.
"Here we research your case...from the basics." said Beverly...
"We study all laws pertaining to your case and the type of case you have...We look up Predicates and like cases....In this case ,like Capital Cases."said Josie..
"We look at the witness statements and memorize them...Trust me they will come in handy during this trial." said Bresha.

"Research is everything...I realize at the Public Defenders Office you're all on your own, but try to find some young Public Defenders, not doing much and work as a team..."said Olivia, who took him next door..


Our media room..

"These are photos of the Jury Pool...Donnie Ray has done a breakdown on all of them...,You have a unique case...A Capital Case.. They are going to exclude any juror who has a problem sending your client to his death in the Lethal Injection chamber, if he is convicted.. So with that in mind, We have to pick jurors that aren't judgemental...Jurors that are independent thinkers and not narrow minded."said Nelson..

"And you can do that? From Here?" asked David Charles..
"As close to it as you can get...Nelson is an expert at Trial Science, picking jurors, doing psychological mock ups of the kind of juror we want for a trial and picking them. and my husband  does complete investigative work ups on everybody."said Olivia.


"This is like a University..Wow and I'm getting a crash course.."said David Charles..


"You were already good in there and on the right track, we are just fine tuning you." said Olivia, smiling..


"Go Home, pack your things and come on back...We are having dinner...Tell Nat she's invited too!" I said.


"Thank you guys so much...I feel so much better."said David Charles.


We warmed up the leftovers from Kayla's Thanksgiving dinner...This was the last of it.. and we invited people over to help us finish it off.. It was still delicious.

Alfreda, Olivia and I prepared the food...
''Alright everybody, Dinner is served."said Alfreda as everyone grabbed a plate..
"Ummm it smells great."said Olivia.
"I must say one thing, we work hard, but we eat well." I laughed.
"We do don't we?"laughed Beverly...
Nelson hugged his wife tenderly...
"I want to thank you guys for putting me and Nat up and helping me on my case..."said David Charles.
"Yes, thank you guys soooooo much."said Natalie, who felt good to have a plus one and not be the odd girl out in this group of married couples.
"We are happy to have you guys," said Josie.
"Yeah, the more the merrier."said Paris.
"I love this group." gushed Bresha..
"Me and you both."said Tony..
Rockland, Alfreda's husband liked it too.. At last he had friends...He was a part of something.. This was all new to him.

"I can't believe Jumpshot Jim just dismissed you from the group like that..I saw the Press Conference..
yesterday...I noticed they had Brooke up there, both of them..but not you."said Kayla.
"That's because they both wanted to get in her panties...badly...Lt. Tragg and Jumpshot Jim have been falling over themselves trying to get in her good graces...You should have seen their faces drop when her FIANCE...Her Black FIANCE...A U.S. Attorney walked up,"said Natalie.
"It's their loss.."said Ray,
"Yeah.,.You and Brooke were the best thing going about that prosecution."said Jazzy.
"Lt. Tragg probably didn't investigate this thing worth a damn like he does all the time and if Jumpshot is depending on him, he's going to fall flat on his face."said Dabnis.
"Olivia and Beverly are helping him...I hope he wins...I'd like to see both of them, Jumpshot Jim amd Lt. Tragg with egg on their faces."said Jessica.
"I was under the impression They didn't like each other, Lt. Tragg and Jumpshot Jim" said Chip.
"They don't and they have competed for the same women...but they have to present a united front for this case..." said Zoey..

"They are both so silly, Both Preening Peacocks every time a Camera comes on or a Mike is thrown in their face."said her husband, Lem.

"I know they're both disgraceful..." said Olivia.


"He's hired Chris Garcetti, the D.A.'s son to replace me and Brooke..." said Natalie.

"Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber.."said Beverly...

We all roared with laughter.



Later that night...After everyone had left.. David Charles and Natalie Tennison retreated to our sub-basement...

"This is a nice place...And a nice room down here in the sub-basement..This whole complex is nice..Beverly and Nelson and Olivia and Donnie Ray live here..Their Office, .law library and media room is on the first floor..This is a great place."said Natalie.

"It is! And her entire staff lives either across the street or down the street...It doesn't get much better than this..She kind of runs a University for all of the young lawyers that live around here. Bev said they all use their facilities from time to time."said David as he undressed.


Natalie smiled as he undressed...She couldn't believe this.. she was actually spending the night with him again..A guy she had never paid much mind to when they worked together...but who obviously was paying attention to her...


They were kissing passionately....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm David...Ouuuuuuuuuu David." she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWDDDDDD!" he moaned.




He slipped her panties down and off....
And for the second time...He entered her body....She was so wet, smelled like a new born baby....and had butter soft kisses.....He didn't know if he was coming or going!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIRRRRRRRRL!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MISTER CHARLES...MISTER CHARLES.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"she cooed..
They began to make sweet sweet love...as the bed moved and squeaked something terrible...The headboard rattling....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHHH LAWD!!! OHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWD!"he cried out!..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAVID!" she cooed..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! OUUUUUUUUUUU GIRRRRRRRRL!" he moaned.

The second time was slower and more intense than the first time... Natalie had four intense orgasms..
It seemed like David didn't want to get up off of her....




This bed was loud, squeaking out of control and the headboard just shaking.....

They made love for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS......before he came with a wild abandon, both of their bodies trembling...



She wound up sleeping on top of him....She felt strangely comfortable. It had been awhile since she'd had a man...This had all happened so fast, but it felt right...She drifted into a peaceful sleep.


She woke up on time , showered and dressed...

She woke him up..

"You better get up...They're expecting you for breakfast bae...Gotta go...I'll see you tonight." said Natalie.

  She couldn't believe she was calling him "Bae" already...

She bent down and kissed him softly.


Her lipstick print was on his cheek.



III-



Natalie  decided to leave her car parked behind our Office/duplex.....She knew the train station was only two blocks away from here.. She'd ride the train to work and back..




She looked at the people coming out of their houses and she realized that everyone knew she had spent the night over Olivia and Beverly's with David Charles..

"Hi Nat."said Jazzy, smiling..
"Heyy Girlie." said Her husband Dabnis.
"Sleep good?" asked Kayla, grinning..
"Heyy Girlie." said her husband, Ray.
Josie was busy walking across the street to work..and waving to her and everybody else that was headed for the train.
Her husband Paris was headed for the train with the others.

"Hi Nat..." he said.. He had had dinner with Her and David the night before.
"Heyyyy Lady."said Ms. Yvette.
"Heyyy Nat..."said Keith Jones.
"Heyyyyyyyyyyy"said Bee Bee.
"Hola." said  Sofia.
"Heyy Nat." said Kahlil.
"Hola."said Jessica.
"Heyyyyyyy!"said her husband, Chip.
"Good Morning."said Jade.,
"Hi Nat."said Bresha , who was also walking across the street..
"Heyyy girl."said her husband, Tony, who was walking with the others..
"Hi Baby."said Alfreda , who was also crossing the street...

"Hi."said her husband, ADA Rockland Cambridge, who was also headed for the train.


Natalie looked at all of these people... They all lived on the same street...Most of them worked in the same building..They partied together, They ate together.. They were nice people, She liked them and she liked hanging out with them...


They all caught the train and headed into town...

Across the street we all assembled for another meal, Breakfast....
'WOW , you guys have all of your meals here?" asked David .
"Gotta eat..."said Alfreda as she passed him a Pancake.
"Well fed and well rested attorneys are good attorneys."said Olivia.
"Can't argue with that." I said, smiling.
"Dig in...There are no guests here..We are all family." said Beverly.


"Yes."said Nelson.
Josie looked at him and smiled and shook her head as she scooped up her pancakes..
Bresha smiled and did the same.










There was Pancakes for everybody, Hash Browns, Sausage ,Milk, Coffee and Orange Juice.


David had had a good dinner, Gotten laid, slept well and was having a good breakfast. In his hectic life as a Public Defender...He seldom had it so good...He was loving being a student in Olivia and Beverly's "University."



IN THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY JAMES "JUMPSHOT JIM" TAYLOR.

"Welcome Chris.. I want you to get up to speed on this case.. Here is the dossier on our adversary. Public Defender, David Charles. 
ADA Chris Garcetti, son of DA Garcett studied the dossier.


DAVID CHARLES

Born in Philadelphia Pa.

Graduated from Simon Gratz High School, Philadelphia PA.

BA-Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre-Law- Temple University.

JD- Temple University School of Law

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania/New York/Deleware/New Jersey

Speaks Spanish And French Fluently..

Currently working as a Public Defender- Philadelphia PA.

Single, No children



"He seems like a lightweight...I've seen him around...He's won a few cases...He's not like a lot of them..He doesn't go for pleading cases out quickly...but still, we can handle him.." said Chris.


"I need you to do something for me...I need you to go and invite Brooke back on the team...It was never my intention to throw her off..Send her some flowers.."said Jumpshot Jim.

"What am I, an errand boy ?" asked Chris Garcetti,
"Nooooo you're my number two on the team,,Go on...Do it..For the team." said Jumpshot Jim.



THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY BROOKE KENNEDY

Two hot steaming cups of coffee were being drank over casual conversation.. The conversation of two very good friends.
"You spent the night with him again? Ouuuuuuuuuuuu You Fresh thing....And look at you!! You're Blushing....It must have been good...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." said Brooke.

"Olivia and Beverly are helping him prepare for this trial, You and I left the team in just the nick of time...I mean...I don't know about you....but I like them now..I really do....speaking of Olivia and Beverly and their associates.






And you and I both liked Yvette and her guys after the trial







 and Olivia is so sweet..


.Some of them, , Kayla, her cousin Beverly and Jasmine Coley I've known and been friends with since High school and through college...They're like my sisters.



Olivia's got quite an operation over there...A Law Library, A Media room and her and her husband and Beverly and her husband have beautiful domiciles..."said Natalie..








"I've been there, they defended me on that federal charge remember? I love them too!  Trying a big case like this against them would have been awkward...We bit the bullet..A Big one.. But you...You would have been trying a case against your Bae....Ouuuuuu, you're already calling him Bae..."laughed Brooke.


"Girl, he's huge....and he takes his time...He doesn't rush...which has me climbing the walls....He brought me to orgasm about four times....Oh My God and when he kisses me...I'm so wet, my panties almost slip off...Who would have thought?  When we were Public Defenders...he just seemed like a nerdy  guy...I used to catch him staring at me....but I caught a lot of guys staring at both of us.. I never paid him any mind...but then in Aqua Bar, we talked....really talked and he told me he had had a monster crush on me from day one...he was just different...I've been alone for a long time...It was nice to wake up in a man's arms, nice to trust somebody." said Natalie..


"Sounds like love. That's why he used to buy you coffee...and a pastry and always send you a card on your birthday...He liked you all this time..." said Brooke.



Three Bouquets of Roses were delivered....They were from ADA James "Jumpshot Jim" Taylor..


"Ummmmph!  They're from Jumpshot Jimmy....Ouuuuuuuuuuuu he still wants to get in your pannnnties...."teased Natalie.


"He shouldn't! I told him and Lt. Tragg that I was engaged and that I was getting married next week....and Sean was there..They saw him." said Brooke.



ADA Chris Garcetti walked in.

"Good Morning Brooke, Natalie.. I see you got the flowers...Uhhh I don't know how to say this..but uh Jim wants you back on the team Brooke.. I've joined the team now and he wants you back on it.. He never meant to offend you or anything like that." said Chris.


"Tell him forget it...Besides, tomorrow is my last day for awhile.. I'm getting married next week..so I wouldn't have been available anyway..."said Brooke.. "Tell him I said Thanks for the flowers." said Brooke.

Natalie smiled.. She felt as though somehow both Jumpshot Jim and Lt. Tragg had a problem with a Black woman like her, who just might be smarter than both of them and who was opinionated..That was the real reason she had been let go..She loved her friend Brooke for being loyal and bowing out too after she had been let go.



IV-





AND BACK AT OUR OFFICE/DUPLEX-
Today was David Charles first day in Olivia's "University"
Beverly, so pretty, such a nice body, smelling so good was his first teacher...

"We use our laptops to research the laws pertaining to this type of case..A Capital Murder case...Then naturally, we find the book with the law in it we need and we write it down..." she explained..
He imagined she must drive her husband, Nelson insane in the bedroom... He had heard that Nelson had been her aunt's right hand man at the Public Defender's office until Beverly arrived a year later, fresh from law school and it was game over for him..He could certainly understand.
He was a good student and a quick study....
"We use our laptops and the internet to research old cases , like cases and see if there are any simularities..We write down any simularities." said Josie.. She had huge breasts that caught your attention immediately...She was pretty and like Beverly , she smelled great, had soft skin.. He felt like a 
fox in the Hen House..
Bresha was younger than him...She was his sister's age...but she had an incredible body...Nice legs...Just like Beverly and Josie..

"We use our laptops to look up predicates  and in your case predicates in Capital Cases.. A case like yours is going to call for a lot of counter arguments.We always have them...They kind of knock the Prosecutor off their groove."Bresha laughed. she was cute...You just wanted to hug her.



Being in the Media room with Nelson, Olivia and Donnie Ray was more sobering.

"As I told you yesterday... Your case is different..We have defended Murder suspects, but rarely ones they were determined to give a death sentence to if convicted.. This is a special case..it involves two homicide, rape, arson and car theft...If convicted your client has two alternatives..Death or Life no parole."explained Nelson.
"He loses either way."said david, who liked Nelson...He was cool people , who lucked up in a dream situation, married to and working with, hell living with the girl of his dreams. He had no desire to be an Assistant District Attorney, but he sure wished he could be with Natalie like that...Live with her He was crazy about her!
"We are going to try to make sure that he doesn't lose at all...We need to realize that before we even get at the jurors..They are going to exclude any one who is iffy about imposing a death sentence.. They want a hanging jury...So we have to start from there."explained Olivia..  She was an entrancing woman herself, Like Beverly, Pretty, smelled great with a sexy and petite body....soft skin and a sexy whisper of a voice.. "We want independent thinkers among the bunch...People who aren't so quick to rush to judgement." said Olivia.
''Tomorrow, while you all are at the prison...I'm going to look up his girlfriend..She could be his alibi...and talk to his boss..Our suspect is 5'8, white with a limp and he smokes.. I'm going to get a DNA
test done on the cigarettes found in the car...I'm sure Lt. Tragg completely missed that." I said.
Donnie Ray dressed in Thousand dollar tailored suits and wore spit shine five hundred dollar imported Italian shoes...but he still had that cop aura around him...thought David Charles.

We all broke for lunch..
"Well I certainly learned a lot today...I actually feel like I've got a fighting chance. I really don't want to see this kid go down for something he didn't do.. I know he didn't do this." said David Charles.
''We don't think he did either and we are going to do everything we can to help you save him.."said Beverly.
"He's being kicked around like a political football because everybody is worried about increasing crime in the city and this is such a horrific crime."said Nelson.
"And because you have two people , an irresposnisble ADA, who likens himself to a celebrity and a Homicide Detective, who also wants to be a celebrity who have said outlandish things in the press to make themselves look like larger than life."said Josie.
"Wait until they find out that we are on this case."said Bresha.
"Lt. Tragg was nervous watching us in the visitor's section yesterday at the arraignment." I said.
"Everybody okay with Chinese?  I'm ordering our lunches from Chinese Bob's " said Olivia. "Tell me what you guys want." she said.


Being in the Media room with Nelson, Olivia and Donnie Ray was more sobering.

"As I told you yesterday... Your case is different..We have defended Murder suspects, but rarely ones they were determined to give a death sentence to if convicted.. This is a special case..it involves two homicide, rape, arson and car theft...If convicted your client has two alternatives..Death or Life no parole."explained Nelson.
"He loses either way."said David, who liked Nelson...He was cool people , who lucked up in a dream situation, married to and working with, hell living with the girl of his dreams. He had no desire to be an Assistant District Attorney, but he sure wished he could be with Natalie like that...Live with her He was crazy about her!
"We are going to try to make sure that he doesn't lose at all...We need to realize that before we even get at the jurors..They are going to exclude any one who is iffy about imposing a death sentence.. They want a hanging jury...So we have to start from there."explained Olivia..  She was an entrancing woman herself, Like Beverly, Pretty, smelled great with a sexy and petite body....soft skin and a sexy whisper of a voice.. "We want independent thinkers among the bunch...People who aren't so quick to rush to judgement." said Olivia.
''Tomorrow, while you all are at the prison...I'm going to look up his girlfriend..She could be his alibi...and talk to his boss..Our suspect is 5'8, white with a limp and he smokes.. I'm going to get a DNA
test done on the cigarettes found in the car...I'm sure Lt. Tragg completely missed that." I said.
Donnie Ray dressed in Thousand dollar tailored suits and wore spit shine five hundred dollar imported Italian shoes...but he still had that cop aura around him...thought David Charles.

We all broke for lunch..
"Well I certainly learned a lot today...I actually feel like I've got a fighting chance. I really don't want to see this kid go down for something he didn't do.. I know he didn't do this." said David Charles.
''We don't think he did either and we are going to do everything we can to help you save him.."said Beverly.
"He's being kicked around like a political football because everybody is worried about increasing crime in the city and this is such a horrific crime."said Nelson.
"And because you have two people , an irresposnisble ADA, who likens himself to a celebrity and a Homicide Detective, who also wants to be a celebrity who have said outlandish things in the press to make themselves look like larger than life."said Josie.
"Wait until they find out that we are on this case."said Bresha.
"Lt. Tragg was nervous watching us in the visitor's section yesterday at the arraignment." I said.


as she put the order in...


Alfreda , the office manager and Beverly's mother motioned David Charles to the side.

"I put your flower order in like you asked.. She should get it in within the coming hour." she said.

"Thank You" said David Charles.
THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY NATALIE TENNNISON.
A Fresh Bouquet of red roses was waiting for Natalie when she returned to her office. They were from David.

She smiled and sighed...

(TO BE CONTINUED)


5 comments:

  1. This was a text book example of how Olivia and Beverly prepare for a case..I love these guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this story...The Love story between Natalie and David is good ,more interesting than the mystery of whether this kid actually committed this crime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story so far...Love the love story as well as the crime story angle.. Naturally this kid didn't do it...Please reveal who did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES TO THE CEILING...LOVED THAT SEX SCENE BETWEEN NATALIE AND DAVID!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous -Of course you did!

    ReplyDelete