Monday, November 21, 2022

Ex-Factors


MONDAY MORNING- Two Weeks Before Thanksgiving
"I just came up to tell you , you are all invited to my house for Thanksgiving....We are having it on the third floor like we did before...There is plenty of room...I've already told Jazzy, Dabnis, Jessica and Chip...I even invited Karen and B.L." said Kayla.









"Ohhh that sounds so nice...Gary and I will be there." said Ms. Yvette.

''Should We bring anything?"I asked.
"Just Bring yourselves...My cousin Olivia, My Aunt Alfreda and Donnie Ray are preparing the Turkey and traditional Thanksgiving meal...








We have  a catered meal to cover everybody's tastes, Asian, Latin and even Arabic foods this year for Kahlil...It's all inclusive. There will be a lot of food, so fast...work out..Come with a big appetite." said Kayla..
"You are indeed the best.."said Bee Bee.
"Awwwwwww....Thank You..."said Sofia..
"That is sooo cool." said Kahlil.
''Danny and I will be there." said Ms. Jade.

''And Bee Bee, Sofia. invite your parents and your grandmother....We have plenty of room..."said Kayla.
"I was going to visit them earlier, but this is perfect..."said Bee Bee.
"Oh Yesssssss...This is perfect."said Sofia.  "My folks haven't been up this way since we got married and moved into our new homes." she added.
"I'll invite my Mother...This will be her first Thanksgiving without my dad...She always made a plate for him, even though they were no longer together...Thank you Kayla.." said Ms. Yvette ,hugging her.

"Hey , where is Ms. Virginia?"asked Kayla.

"I gave her Friday off and today..She'll be in tomorrow...She earned it..She's been working hard." said Yvette..


Friday Night at Bottom of the C.Restaurant and Bar-
"Virginia....you uh know I'm very fond of you...Fond isn't the word...I'm crazy about you...Like I haven't been about any other woman in my life.." said Jetty while they waited for their food..
"I knowww, you practically live with me...Your clothes are in some of my closets...and you come over every night now...Not that I mind...I like waking up in your arms...I feel some kinda way on the rare nights when you don't come over.."said Virginia.
"Well how would you like to always wake up in my arms, with no exception?  How would you like to be my wife?" said Judge Jetty Dukes..
He pulled out a sparkling engagement ring!!
Virginia's eyes got as large as saucers....Her mouth dropped.....

"OH MY GODDDDDDD!!!! WHOAAAAAA!!   Yes Jetty...Yes...Yes...YESSSSS I'll marry you..." she said, her hand shaking as he placed the ring on her hand.....


"Thank you....Thank you Virginia....."said Jetty, with a trace of a tear in his eye...

Virginia rubbed his hands....

"You do my laundry, you clean my kitchen and my bathroom, You get my dry cleaning....and sometimes you cook for me...You're practically my husband already..." she laughed..


"My Lease is almost up...and I've arranged to rent a unit in your building until uh...We decide where we might live.."said Jetty..

"You can move in with me... I have a little bit of money socked away...It's to buy a house...I was waiting for the right time...Either when I got engaged....or I was just ready to move into a house..Now we can talk about a house.."said Virginia...


as their meals arrived...





It was a beautiful night...




They went back to Virginia's apartment...



He pulled her to him and kissed her slowly and passionately......and slipped her dress over her head..
He did smell good and he did know how to kiss a woman ......



Her body trembled...and she began feeling sensations like she never felt before.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuJudge Dukes...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned.

"Call me HUSBAND BABY, Heh heh heh!" he laughed..

"HUSBAND!!" she whispered.

Back when she was an Assistant District Attorney and he was a Judge, he had tried mightily to get her in the bed..

Even inviting her into the Judges Chambers..where they kissed a bit, but they had never quite gotten there.


He had also been part of the Board that Disbarred her when She was convicted of Second Degree Murder and Conspiracy.. but I suppose she could forgive him.. He was widely responsible for her being free, something she never thought would ever happen..




He slipped her panties down.....


They stood in the middle of the floor kissing passionately....



He lifted her up and entered her slowly and softly..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." she moaned.

"It's alright baby....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he whispered..

She felt warm, safe, good...Tonight couldn't have been any better....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOCK IT TO ME JETTTY,UMMMMMMMM PUT IT ON ME!" she moaned. As he sat her on the small drawer and began to pound a little faster..

"AWWWW..AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OUUUUUUUUUU..AWWWWWWWW LAWD!" he moaned.

She moved up and down on him on her smart bed..

"OUUUUUUUU JETTY MY GOODNESS!" she cooed.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH VIRGINIA.....VIRGINIA.....VIRGINIA!!!" he moaned..

"THAT'S RIGHT...SAY MY NAME FUTURE HUSBAND!!!OUUUUUUU SAY MY NAME!" she cooed,

She began to ride him like a surfer rides the waves..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  GOOOD LAWWWD!! UMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

They made sweet sweet love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS!!

Her bed squeaking and the headboard almost shaking itself loose...

Jetty couldn't bring himself to stop...

Virginia had had about three intense orgasms...She didn't want him to stop...

It was near daybreak and they were still kissing passionately..



Doing it doggystle in the window, where Virginia looked out and could see the early morning traffic, It was Saturday.She was having another intense orgasm... She hadn't felt this good in years and old horn dog supreme, Jetty Dukes was really giving it to her.


They finished up on the floor...doggy style with Jetty coming so hard, she thought he had passed out..

"UMMMMMMMPH , LAWD HAVE MERCY!" he said , trying to catch his breath....

He got up, stumbled to the bathroom and washed up .


"Ohhhh...Ohhhhhhhhh.."he moaned.. He was still  trying to catch his breath... ".Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl...I'm gonna love being married to you....OHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWD" he said.

"Are you Okay?" Virginia asked..She was laughing at how heavy he was breathing and how he was carrying on...

He took her into his arms and kissed her in the middle of the floor...She softly stroked his penis....

"Yeah...Yeah..whoooooooooooo girrrrrl you really put it on me..Ohhhh Lord.." he moaned ......

They laid down in the bed....

She lie on his chest....

"I'm gonna love being married to you too!" she said. Her body still trembling...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu...Ouuuuuuuuuuu...Awwwwwwww lawwwd!" he moaned..

She giggled...



II-

TUESDAY MORNING!

Jetty had brought Virginia to work today, so we didn't see her on the train...She was outside of our building..at the food truck , when she saw Ms. Yvette and Jade...

"Heyyyyyyy lady, how are you?" asked Ms.Yvette.
''We didn't see you on the train this morning...I guess Jetty brought you to work."said Jade.
"That's not all Jetty did."said Ms. Virginia blushing..


She showed off her engagement ring....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT!!!! I KNEW YOU HAD HIM!! I KNEW JETTY WAS GOING TO PROPOSE!!! THAT MAN IS CRAZY ABOUT YOU GIRLLLL!  OH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!"said Yvette,hugging Ms. Virginia...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  CONGRATULATIONS! "said Ms. Jade...
"We are getting married next month, the week before Christmas....That Saturday...I sure hope everybody can come...I want all of our friends there..."said Ms. Virginia, who looked so happy..

And in our conference room!!!

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MS. VIRGINIA...CONGRATULATIONS!"gushed Bee Bee.
"NOW THAT'S A GREAT WEEKEND!"laughed Sofia..
"CONGRATULATIONS!"I said.
"CONGRATULATIONS!" said Kahlil.
And in the cafeteria, the rest of our friends discovered the news.




Ms. Virginia showed off her engagement ring.


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIRL!! LOOK AT THAT ROCK!" gushed Kayla.
"I wonder if this was one of Donnie Ray's rings?" asked her husband Ray..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MS. VIRGINIA...CONGRATULATIONS!"said Jazzy..
"CONGRATULATIONS!"said Dabnis...
"AYE MIOS DIOS...LOOK AT THAT ROCK!!! OUUUUUUUUUU CONGRATULATIONS MS. VIRGINIA."said Jessica.
"CONGRATULATIONS!" said Chip..
"CONGRATULATIONS!"said Tony Billips.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CONGRATULATIONS! said Karen Page.

''We are getting married the Saturday before Christmas...You all know you're invited..."said Ms. Virginia.


We had never seen her happier..This time last year, she was upstate in Dolly Madison Correctional Facility for Women, A little depressed because her closest friend in the prison....The girl  who helped her research briefs for the other inmates she did legal research for...Her right hand, who had been her cell mate for six of the seven years she had been serving got paroled and was going home....She had helped many of the girls get out of here and go home...She never imagined that six months later...She herself would be paroled and heading home..That she would have a new job and new friends, lots of new friends...a new apartment and a new man...A man was the very last thing on her mind...but she had it all, a job, an apartment, a car, new friends and an engagement ring...She couldn't be happier.

The Delivery man and The Building's electrician were going to be upset....They liked her , they flirted with her..and now she was going to be off the market..She smiled...This had been a good year.



III-


After lunch we returned to the office...

"Let's grab dinner to go from here....I want to grab our dry cleaning after work.."said Bee Bee.
"Okay..." I said.
"I'll go with you Bee." said Sofia.
"Ouu thanks girl..."said Bee Bee.


''Well Homie...Looks like you and me will be hangin until they get back." said Kahlil...


"Yup." I said..


As we retreated to our offices...

"Nice not having a big case for a change..." said Yvette.
"Yes, really..."laughed Jade..

We couldn't know that one was on the Horizon.

Virginia was shocked to see her ex husband, Judge Stephen White sitting in the outer office...

''Stephen!" she said.. She hadn't seen him in 8 years....right before she went to prison.
"Virginia.....VIRGINIA!!! YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE!! " he said..

He hugged her...Of course he would smell good, she thought and have on a great suit,,,,,

"You know...I heard you got paroled in the spring and immediately got a job with McCluskey/Cozen /Connor & Pratt law firm.... Weren't you trying to get with them just before uh....uh ruh ..."he said.

"Before I went to prison, theoretically for the rest of my life....Yes I was." said Virginia.



"It was 10 years to life...I figured you'd get paroled somewhere in that time....Look at you, you didn't even do the initial 10 years...You got out in what, 7 years ? " said Stephen White.


"Yes....I'm the Office Manager here and a consultant..."said Virginia and you are a Judge now...a federal Judge.WOWWWW! and almost Lt. Governor...You always were ambitious...Good for you."said Virginia.  They had been married for two and a half years. They parted amicably  They saw each other from time to time at events, in town...At the time of her arrest and conviction, she was living in a condo just a few blocks from him...He had married a white woman...An Attorney at his firm...That lasted about two and a half years too..




Virginia was two years older than Stephen...He had graduated from PENN LAW SCHOOL with Olivia, Yvette and Karen Page.
Olivia Bennett-Alexander , who was the only person who wrote to her...and the only one who had visted her while she was incarcerated had told her...and the two shared a laugh in the visiting room

"I guess two years is his limit." she had said and they both had shared a laugh.


"So what brings you here?  I know you didn't come here to see me?" said Virginia.

"No...I thought you were at the main building in town....A colleague of mind told me that Yvette Jones

made Partner....Managing PARTNER at this firm and they gave her a whole suite of her own to run....





with a staff of young lawyers...and a talented investigator working for her. I just had to see for myself.. I've known Yvette Jones and Olivia Bennett for a long time..Since law School , Since we all were young attorneys scrambling for job.


Olivia's got her own law firm now I hear...and it's in a Duplex that she and her cute little niece live in with their husbands..and she's even added additional staff...Two other attorneys...She's got four attorneys and an investigator too...She and Yvette's two teams mirror each other." he said.








Virginia laughed. "They say that all the time." she said.
"Oh, so you see Olivia?" said Stephen.
"Oh yes, all the time...They come here from time to time and try wrongfully convicted cases. Sometimes they work them jointly with my team.... Not only that, They live across the street from Yvette and these four attorneys...and every Black attorney that works in this building.  We all socialize...They're my good friends...I live about six blocks from them."said Virginia.

"WOWWWWWW! Nice friends to have...I'm glad to see you landed well Virginia...New Job...Still dressing to the nines..Nice friends...Nice!" said Stephen.

"So if I may ask Stephen, why are you here? You didn't drop by to see me, you didn't know I was here..You must be here to see my boss and that means , you must be in some kind of trouble."said Virginia.

He laughed. "No grass grows under your feet Virginia...."he said.. He took her hand in his.
"OR MINE!" he said,.





He admired her ring...

"You're getting married again huh?  Jetty must have paid a mint for this ring...Best of luck to you both...He's getting a hell of a girl in everyway and I should know.." he said,.

"You've really kept up with me...and YOU KNEW I WAS WORKING HERE!!" said Virginia...


"Yes, I have kept up with you and No...I did not know you were working in this office. But to answer your question...I do need your boss's help...Is she in?" he asked.

"I'll call her." said Virginia.  "Vettie, someone to see you."said Virginia.


Yvette walked out into the outer office...

"Stephen!!! Oh excuse me...Judge Stephon White of Federal District Court...To what do I owe the honor of your presence this morning?" said Yvette with a smile..


" I should ask you that! How are you Vettie?   You know your girl Olivia and her crew represented me earlier in the year..When I uh was running for Lt. Governor..." said Judge White..

"Yeah I heard...So what brings you here today?" asked Yvette.

They walked into her office and closed the door..


"Nice Digs....."Uh, a young lady I've been seeing, Alma Johnson...was arrested recently...Charged with hiding close to 25 Kilos of Heroin in her house... The DEA raided the house during her young son's birthday party...She says she had nothing to do with that, does not deal drugs and has no idea how the drugs got under the porch where they were found..."said Judge White..

Showing Yvette a photo of the girl.

"Pretty girl....You being a Judge ,naturally can't intervene..... and you would like us to represent this young woman...Tell me...How long have you been seeing her? How much do you know about her ?? And how do you know she isn't a drug trafficker?" asked Yvette.


"She's a school teacher...She teaches Special Needs kids.. She has a young son, he's 11... She's no drug trafficker...but her brother...her brother is Lonnie Johnson...."said Stephen White.


"THE LONNIE JOHNSON??? the man who has the hot package on the street?? He controls West Philly, Southwest Philly and parts of South Philly....He sells his package to other drug organizations...THAT'S HER BROTHER?" asked Yvette.

"That's him...The heir apparent to Fathead Newton...In fact, nobody has had that much power since the days of Fathead Newton...That's him....She can't help who she's related to....That's her brother...her only kin...Their mother and father are both deceased. She assured me that she has nothing to do with his business....She knows who he is and what he does...but she has nothing to do with it...I believe her!" said Stephon White..


''So where is she right now? Downtown in the Federal courthouse holding facility?" asked Ms. Yvette.



"Noooo...Actually she's home!   A Federal Public Defender, got her successfully arraigned last week and released on her own recognizance, awaiting trial...Her brother offered her an attorney , but she turned it down...That's why I came to you....You and your team have absolutely nothing to do with Lonnie Johnson and his organization...I will bring her in to meet with you soon if you take the case.. I plan to pay her legal expenses."said Stephen White..


Yvette sighed... "Okay, bring her in tomorrow if you can. Let's see, tomorrow is Wednesday...Yeah, we can see her.."said Yvette.


"Thank You Vettie....I owe you one.."said Stephen White..


"You know what I drink...I expect a gift wrapped bottle for Christmas." Yvette joked.


He laughed.. " Thanks Yvette....You got it..." he said as he walked out..He smiled at Virginia..

"Good Luck and Best wishes to you Virginia." he said.

.."And the same to you Stephen." she said.

"You two used to be married didn't you?" asked Yvette.
"Yeah...For two and a half years.. I think this marriage to Jetty will last longer..we are both older and more mature than I was then..." said Virginia.

"You will...I know you will...Jetty loves the ground you walk on..."said Yvette, smiling..


IV-

At The Dry Cleaners...
"Did you hear...We got a new case." said Bee Bee.
"Yeah, some woman named Alma Johnson, a school teacher...The sister of Lonnie Johnson, the Drug Kingpin." said Sofia as the two picked up their dry cleaning and their husband's dry cleaning.

They saw Kahlil and me outside..

"I suppose you know we have a new case...huh?" I said..

''We drove up to Jakes and got us some hot dogs." said Kahlil as he loaded all of the clothes in the trunk of his car.



"Ouuuu thanks guys....Yeah, Sofia and I were just talking about it.. The sister of drug kingpin
Lonnie Johnson. They found 25 kilos of Heroin under her porch during a playdate for her 11 year old son and his friends."said Bee Bee. 
"The DEA arrested her on sight....A Federal Public Defender got her arraigned and released already...She's coming to our office tomorrow to meet with us.."said Sofia.

"The Judge's chippy got pinched...."I laughed as I munched on my hot dog.



"Well , the good news is we don't have to go to that stinking "Fishbowl" and do a stare down with Lt. Tragg." said Kahlil.

"YESSSS! THANK YOU JESUS!" said Bee Bee as she munched on her hot dog...
"Oh My god...He actually has nothing to do with this."laughed Sofia.
"I wonder if he's still running up to our old office, hoping to run into us.?" I said as we all laughed, finished our hot dogs and headed home..


We all decided to chill out at our homes... What better way to spend an overcast Tuesday  afternoon in the fall, than to be making love...
Bee Bee was wearing another sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..

She giggled..

"Oh my goddd..look at you...Are you going to act like this all the time?..WOW!!! That boner is massive." she said and put her hands over her mouth..
I pulled her towards me...Is this something you bought at Bridget's store the other day?" I asked.

"Yes, both, the panties and the baby doll...I knew you'd like it." she giggled..

"I like everything on you.." I said.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww" she giggled.

I undressed and  slipped her panties down and off  and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....



"Ohhhhh my godddd, Bee Bee..."I moaned...


"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....Ouuuuuu, look at youuuu!" she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...


We lie across the bed, kissing and practically slobbering over each other....



Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..Not thinking about recent events..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, all we were thinking about was each other..

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..



Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..


Kissing ,fondling and laughing..

He slipped her panties down and off...



"OHHHHHHHH MAMASITA!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...AYE MIOS DIOS! You are sooo damn hard! OUUUUU!" Sofia moaned  as she rode him on the side of the bed until neither one of them could take anymore...

"You've always gotten me hard mamasita." said Kahlil.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.




before they too were making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!



Gary and Ms. Yvette were way ahead of us..
They had been making sweet love since Ms. Yvette got home for the day...
Ms. Yvette had had dinner with us at our building and Gary and Danny Ho had eaten at home and headed  straight to the bedroom..

They had made love early into the morning hours....
Enjoying  their massive and new smart bed.. 

Yvette smiled..

The bed was sturdy and very very comfortable...It moved with their every move and was very comfortable and warm..It actually enhanced their lovemaking..




EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by.


 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..

Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms and still kissing, almost asleep.
And Gary and Ms. Yvette were sound asleep..






A nice stress buster for the afternoon.

And At Ms. Jade's House...

"I'm glad to be home ,with you." said Danny...



"I'm glad to be home with you too." said Jade.

"Come here..." said Danny, pulling her towards him..

They kissed passionately..
Standing in the middle of their bedroom kissing passionately.




Danny slipped her panties down....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JADEEEEEEE!!!" he moaned..

She eased herself down on Danny slowly.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU JADE!" he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH HUSBAND!" she cooed.

They began making love. 




Enjoying a nice overcast Tuesday afternoon...



and at Ms. Virginia's apartment...with her new fiance, Jetty Dukes.

"My ex-husband stopped by the office today... He wants us to represent his present girlfriend...Some school teacher, who's brother is a drug kingpin and who got caught with 20 kilos at her house.."said Virginia.


"Just as long as he doesn't want you...I don't care what he wants." said Jetty...


"William Jefferson Dukes....I am all your now.....Don't you realize that?" said Virginia...
as they kissed passionately.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good to knowwwww!" he moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD! " he moaned, slipping her panties down and off..
They stood in the middle of her bedroom floor and continued to kiss
before retreating to the bed...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JETTTY...OUUUUUUUUUUUU" she moaned.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM VIRGINIA....OHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDD!!!" he moaned....
and making sweet , sweet love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS!



"Ouuuuuuuuu Jetty..." she cooed softly...

He rubbed her butt with his hands and smiled sheepishly..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


4 comments:

  1. This was sooo hot, Standing and Applauding and Throwing my panties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the additional charactors you've added to these stories and I love the community they live in and have..Their unity...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Virginia is getting married.. I love it! And she was married before..Don't remember her saying that...but okay! I like where this story is going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love where this story is going...I simply love it! Can't wait until tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete