Tuesday, June 28, 2022

The Other Shoe Drops

 

That same afternoon.... Bee Bee and I, Sofia and Kahlil and our neighbors, Jessica and Chip were at the supermarket, shopping..


''We could have had dinner at work, but I felt like a nice intimate home cooked meal tonight." said Bee Bee.
''I did too!" I said.
"Yeah, it hasn't been just us four in close quarters for awhile." said Sofia.
''Sqaud Deep!"laughed Kahlil.
"Thank you for inviting me and my hubby." said Jessica Sanchez-Burrows.
"Yeah Thanks..." said her husband, Chip.
"You guys are like the unofficial members of our squad." I said..

"The Squad inside of the Larger group that is our neighborhood." said Jessica, who was over the moon living across the street from Olivia and Beverly and down the street from all of us....
"Exactly." said Sofia... She and Bee Bee liked our big neighborhood and all of our neighbors too!
"Yupper" said Bee Bee...

"We got everything we need?" let's head to the register." said Kahlil..


We gathered up the last of our things and headed toward the cash register.


We decided to cook that meal at Sofia and Kahlil's house..







The ladies got comfortable and fixed Pot Roast and Carrots....


We had a pitcher of Ice Tea to wash it down.
''Everything smells delicious." I said,
''Just Us six tonight huh? No Jade or Danny?" asked Chip.
"Nah, Danny is working...and Jade got a call and left the office before we did." said Kahlil.
"No Ms. Yvette or Gary either?" asked Chip..
"Husband, you ask too many questions." said his wife, Jessica as we all sat down to eat..
Bee Bee looked at Sofia and laughed..
Sofia laughed.. We all knew where Ms. Yvette was this afternoon..

She and Gary had gone out on an impromptu date night...
THURSDAY   NIGHT-


The view was fantastic....The night was warm...

Ms. Yvette, Attorney Yvette Jones-Lockwood...our supervisor and Managing Partner at our law firm was looking as sultry and sexy as ever...A fact not lost on her husband,

Gary Lockwood, an Investigator with the District Attorney's Office..

"Vettie is it me or do you look extra sexy tonight..?" he asked..

"It's you.... You want to make extra sure you get some tonight..but go ahead...Flattery will get you somewhere..."said Yvette..she flashed a devilish grin , he found very sexy.

Gary loved Yvette's dry sense of humor...She was right though and at the same time..She was sexy..as sexy as could be..

He kept staring at her....

The Mango Martini she ordered arrived...

For him, Cognac....

The view from Penns Landing was fabulous...It was a Thursday Night..practically the end of a long week and they had the weekend to themselves.. They weren't far from the building she worked in.

Yvette kissed Gary slowly and softly...

 ''Does this mean I'm going to get some?" he asked ,smiling raffishly...
"Oh you know you are...I always give you some, don't I ? After a week like I've had, I need some myself." Yvette whispered...


"Oh you guys had an easy week.. You wrapped that Colgate case up pretty nicely." he said

in between slower and softer kisses.....

"Yeah, almost too easy...I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop." she cooed.

You couldn't ask for a better afternoon.....

A nice date....a nice view.....It was however the calm before the storm that was just on the horizon.

All that drinking and kissing led back to a drive to Gary and Yvette's home.



and more kissing in their living room..

"Mmmmmmm thanks for tonight...The food was delish and those drinks...wow..They got me tipsy..."whispered Yvette in between more slow, soft kisses...

''And hopefully horny!" he said, smiling raffishly...

''A little" Yvette giggled.

"Just a little? I'm very horny.." he said..

"No surprise there. You're always horny...My goodness."laughed Yvette...

Gary helped her out of her dress...and pantyhose and stiletto heels...and continued to kiss her passionately....

She helped him out of his suit, socks and shoes....he slipped her panties down.


"Ouuuuuuuu...I'm about to get it aren't I?" asked Yvette, smiling..looking at the huge bulge in his boxers and smiling..."


"Yesss indeed!"said Gary, kissing Yvette softly...

"Come on Horny mannnnn, let's take care of that condition." whispered Yvette

She took him by the hand and led him to their bedroom.. He laid her across the bed and entered her slowly...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OH MY GOD VETTIE!" he moaned.



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gary.....you don't make any sense being this hard and this huge...Were you like this all night?" she whispered in a childish voice..

''All night.???.ALL DAY!!!" he said in his deep baritone....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she cooed..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARY, PUT IT ON ME!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VETTIE! UMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he moaned as the bed moved with their every move..


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GARY!" Yvette cooed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIRRRRRRRRRl" Gary moaned, near delirium!

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Gary.....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. you are sooo hard...ouuuuuuu" she moaned..

as the bed began to move with the weight of their bodies..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yvette....you make me that wayyy...ouuuuuuu" he moaned......

"Ouuuuu you like it daddy?" she asked...

"You know I do...You KNOW that I do..ummmmmmmmmmmph!" he moaned... 

'' Yesssss… it certainly feels like it....ohhhhhhhhhh my goodness....ouuu Gary..." she moaned..


The bed was squeaking out of control... "Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god...baby..you are so soft, so wet." Gary cried out!



"Garyyyyyyyyyyried Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Yvette moaned.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Vettie!"  Gary moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Gary ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I love you soo much...

Ouuuuu you don't even know.."she cooed.. 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...I LOVE YOUUUUU!" Gary moaned

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned... 




"Yvette   sooo soft, sooo wet baby...I'm going crazyyyy.."I moaned..

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Gary ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Yvette cooed..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned loudly.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd  Gary

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she cried out!!! 


EIGHT TO NINE HOURS smoothly passed by as they made love under the moonlight...

Tears and sweat ran down the sides of both of their faces...Yvette's legs began to shake furiously and she began to move her head from side to side and cry like a little girl...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GARY!" she cried out..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yvette...MS. YVETTE!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

Yvette laughed...

Gary enjoyed making love to her so much....


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu YESSS...YESSS...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GARY!!" she moaned..


Yvette was riding Gary like a surfer rides the waves and Gary was beyond ecstacy...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HELLLL!" he yelled out...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu GARRRRY!" she yelled..

She was having an intense orgasm....Gary was cumming like a gusher......





Soon they were soon both asleep soundly and snoring...



Yvette was sleeping soundly on Gary's chest...His two hands cupped her buttocks..  It had been a nice Thursday  afternoon and night for all of us.



II-


Jade was standing, talking to police and Hazel and Marcy as they looked at the body of Anthony Spann.

"You knew him Jade?" asked Hazel..
"Well not personally,,We  had a client who was pursuing legal action against him in a divorce case.. He was having an affair with said client's wife.. and trying to write him up on his job...His name is Anthony Spann...He works for the State of Pennsylvania.. he checks water levels and bacteria in the drinking water of different cities." said Jade.
"We ascertained his name was Anthony Spann from his drivers license...You just filled in all of the blanks..Thank you...Hey look, you'd better uh get out of here before You know who shows up.." said Marcy.,

"Too Late." sighed Hazel.

Two Philadelphia Police Cars drove up..
An Unmarked car with flashing lights drove up... Four uniformed officers and two plain clothes officers got out of the cars..


Lt. Tragg, with a perfectly tailored suit... expensive shoes , every hair in place and heavily made up face got out of the unmarked car and headed to the crime scene..

'What have we got here?'' he asked.

"A Bank Robbery" said Dr. Hazel Baylor, who despised Lt. Tragg. Why did he always ask that?  It was obvious it was a homicide , she thought.

A few people snickered...

Lt. Tragg chose to ignore Hazel's snide remark...He made a note to himself to talk to her boss, Doc Gibbons about her attitude towards him in the future.
''He was a floater Lieutenant...His drivers license says he's Anthony Spann, Dr. Anthony Spann..Works for the State Water Treatment Facilities.. He checks the Bacteria levels in the water.." said Marcy Martin.

"You know all of this from his drivers license?" asked Lt. Tragg.
"His work ID was also in his pants pocket." said Hazel ,handing it to him.

''Cause of Death, two gunshot wounds to the head..Nobody has found any witnesses..and from the temperature of the body...He's been in the water a few hours." said Marcy...


"Robbery?" asked Lt. Tragg...


"No sir...He had about $1000.00 on him, a Credit card and a Debit card in his wallet...."said a Crime Scene Investigator..


"Hmmmmm, odd that he'd be carrying that much cash on him..."said Lt. Tragg and then he noticed Jade.

She was drinking coffee and chatting with an Asian Police Officer.


''WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" bellowed Lt. Tragg...

"Oh I was at that coffee shop off the bridge and I noticed all of the uh police activity...and I love watching real police work." said Jade sarcastically..


"Where are the rest of your little friends?" asked Lt. Tragg snidely..


Jade shrugged..."Oh I don't know..Probably home, having dinner or watching Television." she said.

''Well I think it would be a real good idea if you joined them." said Lt. Tragg snidely,
''I think that's a very good idea too!" said Jade sarcastically as she waved at Hazel and Marcy and began to leave... She was glad they hadn't told Tragg that she had actually identified the dead man and told them his occupation...Glad that his Drivers License and Work ID was on him when he died.
Hazel smiled weakly and sighed... She hated his superior attitude around certain people...He was no more than the playground bully, she thought...

''Alright guys we have all we need...Let's wrap him up and roll him out!" she commanded.

"HAZEL, I AM THE DETECTIVE HERE....I MAKE THE CALLS!" said Lt. Tragg.,
"DID YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE?" asked Hazel...
''Well Uh ahhhh No." he admitted.,

''Well then...Let's wrap him up and roll him out!" she commanded.


Marcy shook her head and laughed...

The Body was put in a body bag and strapped to a gurney and rolled out.....

Doc Gibbons was going to hear about this and Yvette was going to hear about her investigator being at his crime scene....thought a livid Lt. Tragg..


Night Time


We were all at home...Dinner with Sofia,Kahlil, Jessie and Chip had been great.
Bee Bee was wearing a sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..

She giggled..

"Oh my goddd..look at you...You act like you haven't seen me before......WOW!!! That boner is massive." she said and put her hands over her mouth..
I pulled her towards me...

"Let's forget about today....It was a bad day." I said , hugging her..

I undressed and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....

"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....I've already forgotten...It's about to be a good night for you!" she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...


Our kissing got hotter more passionate....

"Ummmmmmmmm, you too!" I said.

"Yes" she agreed! "OUUUUUUUUUUUU HOT STUFF!" she cooed


"OUUU YESSSSS! YOU ARE SO HARD AND SOOO DAMN BIG! MEOWWWWWWWWW!" cooed Bee Bee softly... as I lifted her up ...and entered her slowly.... She was so warm, so wet, so welcoming..I was losing my mind...


"AHHHHHHHH...OH MY GOD!" I moaned as I lifted her petite body and entered her slowly..




"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, MY GOOODNESS...UMMMMMMMM!" she moaned..


We lie across the bed, kissing and practically slobbering over each other....


I slipped her panties  down and off...

Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..Not thinking about the case....or the events of the day.


She rode me like a surfer rides the waves...I didn't know if I was coming or going!

For the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, all we thought about was each other..

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..

"Come here mamasita....I want to comfort you after the day we had looking for that knife." said Kahlil..

Sofia and Kahlil were kissing passionately in the doorway of their bedroom....

"Papi you look for any excuse to take my clothes off."laughed Sofia.




as they stood in the middle of their bedroom..




"But I don't mind...I want to take my clothes off for you papi." she said.. he slipped her top off....




as he slipped her pantes  off!


She eased down on him...driving him mad with desire...



They were riding each other hard....
on the side of the bed kissing and 



on the bedroom floor.....going at it..


He bent Sofia over the side of the bed and entered her doggie style..

"AYE!! AYE MIOS DIOS! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI! AYEEEE YI YIIIIII!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWW!  AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OH MY GODDDD SOFIAAAA!" he moaned loudly...


And before long they too were making sweet love in the bed......Their bedsprings squeaking loudly for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS....


Ms. Jade went home to her husband, Lt. Danny Ho, who was waiting for her..

Ms. Jade and her husband, Danny were about to be heating things up and steaming up their windows.
"Hello Husband.." she said.
'"Where Have you been?" he asked softly..



"Looking at a crime scene and thinking about you." she answered.
He laughed as they embraced in a kiss.. and walked upstairs to their bedroom..
"I think about you all day." he said.

"You do? You should come down to my job and have lunch with me sometimes." she said.

"I will, I will." he said.

slipping her panties down....




"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JADEEEEEE!" he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HUSBAND!!! OUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

It was her dream come  true.. She was an American Citizen, Had an amazing job and amazing friends who were like family and she was married and a homeowner... 
"UMMMMPH!" he moaned loudly..
Another EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sweet lovemaking.....It was as though we all had the same thoughts when we got home..
And six blocks away, Ms. Virginia was getting her nightly dose of Judge Jetty Dukes..
"OUUUUUUUUUU JETTY!" she cooed..
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD GIRL...UMMMMMMMMM!" the Judge moaned...
"I never get enough girl..." he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUU I KNOW...I KNOWWWWWW!" she moaned..

He was laying serious pipe and like us ,she was getting a good work out. NINE TO TEN HOURS OF IT! Her legs were trembling, her head was moving from side to side.. Her orgasms were so intense, she found herself  crying like a little girl.. She slapped Jetty across the face several times, she felt so good..



III-



FRIDAY MORNING-


Friday Morning was an exercise in futility for Lt. Tragg. He once again went to our old building, hoping to sneak up on us and once again found our old suite empty and dark and the door locked.. He was livid and kicked the door hard..

''Are these guys ever at work?"he screamed..

He had better luck at the Medical Examiner's Office..
"Hazel's attitude toward me is  very disrespectful and it causes the other personal around me to not respect me as much.." said Lt. Tragg.

"Ohhh Poor Poor You... Dr. Baylor is one of the best Deputy Coroners on my staff...You tried to get her fired once remember?  I wouldn't like you too much either."said Doc Gibbons..


''So I take that to mean you aren't going to take any disciplinary action " said Lt. Tragg.


"That's Right ,but I'll do you one favor...I won't tell her that you came here...She'll really hate you then." said Doc Gibbons, who didn't suffer fools. He didn't like Lt. Tragg, unknown to him. He hadn't liked his father or his Uncle Jack either...


Lt. Tragg was so angry, he kicked a metal waste basket in the hall until it dented...


"Your Captain will be getting the bill for that Trash can." said Doc Gibbons.


Lt. Tragg stomped his foot and angrily stormed out of the building.


While miles away.....


We all sat in the comfort of our conference room/law library...



Eating some good Chinese Take Out... Ms. Jade had brought us from Chinese Bob's... 
"Ummmmmm Thank You Jade...This looks and smells delish." said Ms. Yvette.
"My husband drove me to work this morning and we passed by Chinese Bob's..He was just opening up, So I ordered us some hot delicious treats." said Jade.
"Thank you, give me your receipts...I'll make sure you get re-imbursed..We'll call this a "Business Lunch" laughed Ms. Yvette.  "Virginia, put those phones on hold and come on in here and get some of this."said Ms. Yvette.
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu thank you...It smells sooo good." said Ms. Virginia as she joined us at our table and we began to chow down.
As we chowed down..Ms Jade gave us last night's  news that Dr. Colgate's chief rival for his wife's affections, Dr. Anthony Spann had been slain..

''Two bullets to the back of the head...and then dropped in the river.. The M.E.'s Office say he'd been in the river so long and his body was so cold, they can't pinpoint the time of death." said Jade.


"I sure Hope Dr. Colgate has a good alibi....If our favorite detective is on this.. He's the very person he would pin this on with little to no proof." I said.,
"You make a good point my dear husband, but he would have a motive.. Spann was trying to ruin him professionally and was indeed sleeping with his wife.."said Bee Bee.
"Don't be surprised if we are involved in a murder case this time next week." said Sofia.
''Awwww come on Mamasita, don't jinx us." said Kahlil.
"She might be more prophetic than we know... It is about time.. We've had nothing but what I call soft cases and litigation for a month now and Olivia and Beverly have bore the brunt of his wrath lately...Our number is about up...But in the meanwhile,let's enjoy the peace while we can."said Ms. Yvette. 


''Anybody got any plans for the weekend?" asked Ms. Virginia..


As we all continued to chow down.


FRIDAY NIGHT-

At their tony and stylish condo ,things seemed to be back to normal for Dr. Joseph Colgate and his wife Olivia.
"Oh Joseph, I'm so glad we are back together..."said his wife Olivia as he entered the condo they shared for the first time in months.
"I'm glad you came to your senses and kicked Tony Spann to the curb." said Dr. Colgate.
"Oh I did...He was nothing but a horny old loser....I like Horny old winners like you." she laughed..


They enjoyed a hot kiss by the door of their bedroom...
They stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...

"Ohhhhh my god, you are sooo sexy.." he moaned..

"I'm flattered  that you  still think so.,"Olivia said , taking his clothes off and marveling about his size and girth..

"Oh My lord, you are HUGE! You've really missed me" she said.....It seemed as if he'd gotten bigger..

''Olivia  you know that..." he said shyly...

"Yeah I know...but....wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...

"I'm so glad we are back together." he said.

'So Am I Joseph ,Now come here. Handle this business." she whispered.


He tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Husssssssssssssssssssband.." she moaned... It felt good to say that again..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.."he groaned in his low baritone as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she squealed..

"HEYYYY TONE IT DOWN IN THERE!"came a voice from the unit  next door..


They ignored him and kept making sweet love.. Joseph lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" moaned Joseph. He hadn't seen her for a week until today... He hadn't been with her intimately for a month.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!" cooed Olivia, who missed him something terrible and was just as horny....He had spoiled her , screwing her brains out at least four nights out of a seven day week before they started having problems.

"QUIET THE NOISE!" came the voice from next door...He banged on the wall loudly...

but Joseph and Olivia were totally oblivious..

They were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ''Olivia  screamed..

"QUIET THE NOISE....I"M CALLIN THE MANAGER!" screamed the man next door...He pounded on the wall a little harder..

His lights were flashing on and off now..

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS seemed to slowly drift by....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH JOSEPH, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy LORD!"said Olivia..

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" moaned Joseph.. He had dreamed about her for a month!

"KNOCK IT OFF IN THERE...QUIET THE NOISE!!" came the voice from next door and more pounding on the wall...

THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before Joseph came and came hard....and Olivia's legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, WILL YOU TWO BE QUIET?" came the voice from next door...

Olivia continued kissing Joseph and rubbing his penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" Joseph moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Olivia  wailed..

''QUIET THE NOISE! I'M CALLIN THE MANAGER!"came the voice from next door!


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" moaned Joseph...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" Olivia cooed!

Joseph was engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned..

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned Joseph..who didn't know if he was coming or going...

"I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! I didn't realize how much until I almost lost you.s" he cooed...

I UNDERSTAND YOU TWO BETTER QUIET THE DAMN NOISE AND SETTLE DOWN!!!"came the voice from next door...The man was bamming his fists on the wall now....

THREE TO FOUR HOURS drifted by....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!"  Joseph moaned as he began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY!"moaned Olivia ..who was as usual amazed at the man's stamina.. He got on top of her and never wanted to get off she often said.

Joseph lie in between her legs....exhausted...



Olivia wouldn't let him sleep , she continued kissing him, rubbing his large penis...keeping it hard..Soon he was mounting her yet again...




''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. I CAN'T HELP MYSELF...OHHHHHHHHH..AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD! " he moaned..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!! OUUUUUUUUUU WOUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she cooed..

They were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Joseph,oou,  it feels so good!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"I'M NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT!!! QUIET THE NOISE!" came the voice of the man next door..who took his shoe and banged on the wall..


"SHUT UP IN THERE YOU TWO!" came the voice from next door...He pounded on the wall again...

"I can't believe this...I went down stairs had a few drinks, came back and they're still goin at it like two cats in heat.." he complained.. to a neighbor, who could only smile.



They were standing in the middle of the floor now, Joseph was long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD Joseph!!!..OUUUUU!" she screamed.

''Will ya listen to that? Just listen at that!!!" said the angry  next door neighbor.....

The neighbor he was complaining to, only  smiled.. 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD JOEY!!!...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.
They were back in bed...going at it slower..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" moaned Joseph as he came again like a gusher...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS  had drifted by....


Joseph lie in between Olivia's legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Olivia was  totally satisfied...She had never had this many orgasms and such strong ones at that...She held Jospeh's head in her arms...She looked at the clock...They had spent the entire night and most of the morning in bed.. It was nearly 3:00 pm , the next afternoon...
.

Joseph woke up an hour later...He was astounded that it was nearly four in the afternoon...

Olivia was up , but still in her lavender lacey babydoll and panties..He pulled her to him and kissed her softly and slowly.....



"Ummmmmmmm how are you Mrs. Colgate.?" he said..

"I'm fine Mr. Colgate..."she said..

"I'm hard AS HELL!!" he said..

"You are unbelievably HARD!!!!..Ouuuuuu I see! Myyyyyy goodness ..How are you so hard after last night and most of this morning??? You stay erect don't you?  Are you on something, Cialis, Viagra."she giggled, stroking him lightly...

''I'm on you." he said softly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyy.." she said....




After a few more minutes of kissing,


They wound up back on the bed again, making love...

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." he moaned.

. "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.. dadddyyyyy" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABYYYY!" he moaned...

TWO TO THREE HOURS drifted by before Joseph came and came hard.....


Olivia drifted off into a peaceful sleep.


They'd go out tomorrow! She dozed off on top of his chest.....Joseph was snoring....She felt his penis.. It was still hard...She smiled and shook her head...She had made the right decision ,breaking up with Tony Spann...Joseph was better in bed and not a whiny crying baby like Tony.


Everything seemed so stable and normal...They had no idea how much it wasn't!  That other shoe Ms. Yvette talked about was about to drop and drop hard.

IV-


SUNDAY MORNING-

''I'm so Hungry, I could eat a bear." said a very happy Joseph Colgate.
"You earned it baby...whoooooooooo..You earned it." said his wife.

as two bug stacks of pancakes were served.


We were in Bayside at the Pancake Pantry... 



Olivia and Beverly had loaded us into two buses and we all had taken the thirty minute drive to Bayside, a Philadelphia suburb.

"I love this place ...Bayside is becoming the place to hang out." said Jazzy..
"Yeah , between the Roller Skating rink and this place... I could spend my whole weekend here." laughed Dabnis.
''Don't forget Blue Bar...in that hotel...Pretty decent drinks." said Kayla.
"Yeah, but no music." said Ray.
"That's the only problem, but the Roller Skating rink has D.J.'s and a mini bar...That makes up for it."said Jessica.

''And they have a nice shopping center. It doesn't rival our three, but then whose does?" said  Chip.
''Yes, Bayside is a small suburb of Philly that has many endearing qualities." said Olivia.
"True and this place is one of them." I said.
"I'm sure you'll find a trendy restaurant or eatery here before it's over."laughed Beverly..
''Hey he found this place..That's enough for me." said Nelson.
''This is your favorite isn't it Nelson?" joked Josie.
"It's mine...I know that much." said Paris.
Bresha laughed. "It's my husband's I know that much." she said.
"I aint gone lie." it is." said Tony.
Alfreda smiled. It was her first time here.

Rockland had been here once before..by himself when this place first opened..He had been dating a young attorney from this area. That was a lifetime ago.

''I love this place.."said Yvette.
''Yeah , I love it too." said Gary.
"I love eating in peace with no interruption from someone who will remain unnamed." said Jade.
"It is amazing he is reviled by so many and doesn't seem to realize it." said Danny Ho.
''A lot seems to go over his head." I said.
''Yeah like evidence, probable cause, witnesses." said Bee Bee.
Sofia cracked up laughing.
So did Kahlil..
"Here comes our food." said Virginia.
"Ummmp , you are filling up them jeans as it is..be careful." joked Jetty.

"You like it." said Virginia.

"Lawd Jesus I do... LAWWWWD!" said Jetty just looking at her.






Our food arrived and we stopped chattering and we chowed down..



While we were enjoying Sunday Breakfast in a Philly suburb, Lt. Tragg was ruining someone else's breakfast..

''Tragg you imbecile you've done it this time...My lawyers are not only going to help me beat this charge ,they're going to sue the boxers off of you." said Dr. Joseph Colgate who was in handcuffs..

 

"Tell it to the judge pal, you're under arrest for the murder of Anthony Spann." said Lt. Tragg "Your wife's lover." he said.

"WHAT?? JOSEPH???" asked his wife Olivia.
"Olivia, I swear, I didn't kill him...I haven't seen him in a week.. Call my attorneys.. Their names and information is on the nightstand by our bed.. Olivia, Please believe me...I didn't kill anybody, I swear..I wouldn't lie to you...I didn't kill him! I didn't know he was dead until this stupid keystone copper here told me." said a livid Dr. Joseph Colgate.


Olivia looked at him.. That other shoe Ms. Yvette talked about...Had just dropped.

(DEFINITELY TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments:

Post a Comment