Friday, June 24, 2022

Good Judge Gains

 

SUNDAY NIGHT-

Olivia and I were in our living room...She was sitting on my lap in her white baby doll, my favorite..


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm someone is feeling kind of frisky tonight." she cooed.

''Yes..I am.." I laughed.

"I was talking about me silly.. but you are too....Ouuuuuuu I can feel it...Ouuuuuuuu." Olivia said, smiling.
"Ummmmmmmm yessssss." I said , squeezing her tight.

Alexa was playing some cool jazz music tonight as we sat alone..

''Something else is on your mind ,besides me..So tell me." she said.  She knew me so well.

"This whole case... We know our guy Arkady is no killer..He's collateral damage...He's on film coming into the courthouse and leaving.." I said.


"He was at Licenses and Inspections...getting his business license renewed...We have people who will testify to that."said Olivia.


"And then he left...Sometime as fate would have it between the time he entered and the time he left..Bernie Kowalski also entered ,but never left on his own power...We kept thinking he was killed somewhere else and dragged there, but we have no film footage of anybody bringing what could be a body into that building either after hours or before hours.." I said.


"That is a problem." said Olivia.


""Because Bernie Kowalski was killed in that building, in Rockland's Office...by someone, who was already there and by someone we wouldn't be looking at." I said.


''Who?" asked Olivia.


"The Person who stood to lose the most if discovered...Not Little Pete, He knows he's under investigation, which is why he had someone in his pocket, to take care of things like that...Think of the person Bernie Kowalksi was going to name, a person with a distinguished law career, a person who has a Yacht, A Private Jet, A Summer Home in Margate and one in South Carolina. A person who has either thrown out cases of several of Little Pete's associates or given them slaps on the wrist..The most obvious choice." I said.

"JUDGE GAINS??? The Judge who is presiding over our case?" asked Olivia.


"EXACTLY!  Who else could have done it? A lot of the ADA's and Judges were gone, they were at Rockland and Alfreda's wedding.. Bernie Kowalski didn't know Rockland wouldn't be there..Something spooked him and he showed up and walked right into Gains who shot and killed him in Rockland's office..He probably got a kick out of the irony of it all... I suspect he fished himself into our case to see how much information if any Arkady knows and to nip it in the bud.." I said as I undressed..


''All good points , but it would be very hard to prove that."said Olivia.


"Well, Kowalski was killed with a .38 smokeless and Judge Gains has a .38 smokeless registered to him." I said.


"I am so lucky to have you as my investigator.." said Olivia,.


She rewarded me with a butter soft kiss...



"Good Jobbb!" she cooed..
"I love it when I do good jobs for you.." I whispered.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SO DO I!" she cooed.

We stared into each others eyes and walked  to our bedroom.



"Something has been staring at me all night too. Poking me." Olivia whispered to me..and giggled.

"Ummmmmmmmmm"I smiled.
"Ummmm." I moaned and smiled raffishly. We kissed in the doorway.

"I'd better help you get all of that out of those boxers." she laughed as I hurriedly undressed..

"OHHH MY LORD, LOOK AT YOU! OUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

Olivia was both Horny and a little ambivalent, I suspected.. So was I.

We had been kissing for a long time...Finally she said -"Make sure the door is locked and cut the light off."

I locked the door and  dimmed the lights.


Alexa kept on playing soft sensuous smooth Jazz music....




I eagerly unhooked her bra , and slid her panties down...

"Ummmm I like these and they are matching." I said.

"Told you." she whispered.



I pulled her to me and dropped my trousers...Hiked her babydoll up and bent her over the dresser drawer..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned as I entered her.. "You've been wanting to do this all day haven't you?" she said.

"Yesssssssss!" I moaned as we went at it hard for about  AN HOUR!

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  I CAN TELL...OUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! I'VE WANTED YOU TO DO IT TO ME TOOO! OUUUUUUU!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUU!!" she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" I moaned..




"OUUUUUUUUUUUU " said Olivia.  "UMMMMMMM OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she hollered..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I moaned, I had placed her on the dresser drawer and was slowly plowing into her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned , wrapping her arms around me and kissing me passionately.

I was near delirium!



"YES.....YES....YESSSSSSS..OHHH YESSSSSS! GIVE IT TO ME!!! YESSSSS , GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!" Olivia demanded as we wound up on the bedroom floor for  TWO HOURS....really going at it...I did my best to oblige her..


I lifted her petite body up and began long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMM...OHHHHH DONNIE RAYYYY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned..gasping for breath... Another TWO HOURS passed by..This was the ride of my life...I didn't know if I was coming or going..She was still so soft, so wet, smelled so good...Kissed me soooo softly....

I put her down, she leaned into me..We had stopped to catch our breath...


"WOW!! ,Let's get in the bed..!" she laughed.."OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned....



We walked over to the bed...

We sat on the side of the bed, kissing, while she moved up and down on me..

"Ummmmmmmmmm you feel so gooood!" she exclaimed in between butter soft kisses..


"OOOOOOHHHHHHH, SO DO YOUU!" I moaned as she rode me slowly on top of our bed..
and then for the next EIGHT TO NINE  HOURS, we were in bed ,making slow, sweet love until we both climaxed...holding each other for dear life...

Falling asleep in each others arms.


Around the corner, Assistant District Attorney Rockland Cambridge was coming to the same conclusion.


Alfreda was sitting on his lap, stroking his penis softly...

''Ummmmmmmmmmm it just gets bigger...LAWD MAN...YOU ARE BLESSED!" she said.

He smiled....


"Alfreda, I figured it out!!!~! I know who the killer is...It's not Olivia and Beverly's client..It's someone else, More Obvious...It's been staring me in the face all along.." he said..

Alfreda bent down, kissed the tip of his penis and all along the sides of it..

"Like this has been staring at me all along." she cooed..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned.. " Check it out..The killer of Bernie Kowalski is The Person who stood to lose the most if discovered...Not Little Pete, He knows he's under investigation, which is why he had someone in his pocket, to take care of things like that...Think of the person Bernie Kowalksi was going to name, a person with a distinguished law career, a person who has a Yacht, A Private Jet, A Summer Home in Margate and one in South Carolina. A person who has either thrown out cases of several of Little Pete's associates or given them slaps on the wrist..The most obvious choice." said Rockland..


''A Judge!! THE JUDGE who is presiding over Olivia and Beverly's case." said a now excited Alfreda. He rarely if ever discussed his cases with her...She felt honored. 

They kissed passionately for fifteen minutes...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he moaned.


"It was the day we were getting married...Few people were there..Nobody told Bernie we would be out of the office...We didn't know he was coming... He arrived at our office.. Something must have spooked him and Gains gunned him down, right in my office.. He must have laughed his head off when that jackass Keystone Copper, Lt. Tragg arrested me and Gary for the crime...When Judge Reynolds got recused from this  trial..He inserted himself..So he can see what if anything Olivia's client knows that may hurt him or his benefactor Little Pete...I suspect their client knows nothing...but that's the only reason Gains is there."said Rockland.. He then looked at Alfreda..

"Glad I got that off my chest..." he said and smiled..

"I'm glad too!" she said and smiled sweetly at him...


He slipped her panties down...

And wasted no time mounting Alfreda..

"OUUUUUU TIME TO HANDLE SOME DAMN BUSINESS." he said.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS HANDLE ALL OF THIS BUSINESS MANNNNNN..OUUUUUUUUU!" she yelled out..
Rockland was damn near delirious...slobbering and breathing heavily as he humped Alfreda, who was enjoying every second of it...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBANDDDD!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LAWD MAN...YOU ARE BLESSED!  HANDLE YOUR BUSINESSS!!! WOUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed with pleasure...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS pleasently slipped by...


Rockland and Alfreda drifted off into a very peaceful sleep....


II-

MONDAY MORNING- 8:50 AM

We were in court on time.. I had filled Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha in on my theory about Judge Gains already, so they were aware... Arkady and his wife, Susan were at court when we got there, Olivia liked that.
"Good Morning...Hope everyone at least got some coffee from the truck outside."said Olivia.
"Nelson and I did...I don't know about the others." said Beverly.
''Wow! That's something about this Judge.Huh?" said Nelson.
"We'd still be hard pressed to prove any of it...or have probable cause to get his gun... But we aren't cops..That's their job...We are just going to prove you didn't do it."said Josie, smiling at Arkady,
"I was just in the wrong place on the wrong day." said Arkady.
"Oh I just want this nightmare to end." said his wife Susie.
"It will, The Prosecution has nothing and they know it." said Bresha.
"Look who made the arrest...That's proof positive they have nothing." I said.


Special Prosecutor Jane Paul was coming in the courtroom right behind us..

"I thought I told you I didn't want you involved in this case...I don't need you." she said.


"I'm still the detective on this case..It's still MY case.," said a defiant Lt. Tragg siting next to her..

"Touch my legs just once and I'm going to slap your nose off... Behave yourself.." she finally said...

Lt. Tragg smiled...He had a pleased as punch look on his face.


Judge Gains walked in the courtroom.

ADA Rockland Cambridge, D.A. Investigator, Gary Lockwood and ADA Keith Wallace sat in the back of the courtroom..





This did not go Unnoticed by Judge Gains...


Judge Gains looked a little nervous , seeing the three of them.

The trial begain... Voir dire...

Jane Paul was clearly out of her element when it came to this..


Nelson had clearly been doing this a lot longer..And knew every trick in the book... We knew the kind of juror we wanted...and Nelson got all 12 of the jurors we wanted... He did it in record time.. At the end of the day...
His wife Beverly smiled sweetly at him..
His Mentor, Olivia smiled at him approvingly....


The arguments began... Special Prosecutor argued that Arkady Lenin, a Russian Immigrant shot and killed Bernie Kowalski, a bust out gambler who was going to name who in the court system was taking money from a Russian Mobster for favorable courtroom treatment.

Josie and Bresha argued that nothing was further from the truth...That our client did not know any Russian Mobsters and certainly was not getting any money from them...

She presented a witness who spoke of a loan a Russian Mobster made to him 7 years before to fund his Seafood Market..

Beverly presented the bill of sale of the Market and the Loan statement from the bank as well as presenting his uncle , who co-signed for the loan..


She presented his wife, who  said he did take a loan from a mobster , but that she made him return it and take out the bank loan instead and that they were close to paying it off.


Jane Paul showed footage of Arkady entering and leaving City Hall and interviewed Police Officers on the scene as well as Crime Scene Investigators and people from the Medical Examiner's Office,
Olivia asked them all if they  found one fingerprint any DNA belonging to Arkady Lenin... To a man they all said No.


Jane Paul closed her case...knowing she had not proved that this man had committed a murder beyond a shadow of a doubt... Lt. Tragg had presented the weakest case she had ever had to prosecute.
Judge Gains was satisfied that there was nothing this suspect knew that could harm him and Little Pete.

"Mrs. Bennett-Alexander..because of the lateness of the hour, I'm going to ask that you be ready to begin your defense, tomorrow morning.. 10:00 AM." said Judge Gains.
"That is fine your Honor...." said Olivia..  It was Wednesday afternoon.

"Good, not  Nine O'clock" said Beverly.
"I know you're happy.." said her husband, Nelson..

"You should be happy too...We get a little more time together in bed in the morning ." she said seductively as she kissed him slowly and softly.

"They have a nice  cafeteria upstairs...Let's eat there." said Josie.
"Yeah Lt. Tragg doesn't eat there." said Bresha.
"You guys are doing a great job." said Arkady...
"Yes indeed." said Susie.



Lt. Tragg watched us as we walked toward the elevator..

"Once again, they are up to their old tricks...Their old legal stunts.." he complained.

"They aren't using any stunts... They're using facts...Which I could have done had you of brought me a BETTER CASE." said Jane angrily







walking away.



At a Tony Restaurant in town later that day..


Lobster was being served...

Russian Gambler,  Pete "Little Pete"   Milosovich was enjoying his food..

''So , how goes this  trial?''asked Little Pete.

"Good.....This kid knows nothing and the prosecution can't prove anything... I'm pretty sure he's going to be acquitted...No Harm no foul.. but you Little Pete....I think you're about to be indicted.. I got it on good word that Rockland Cambridge and Keith Wallace are working on a multiple page indictment of you and several of your associates... If I was you..I'd leave town for a little while, at least until things cool off and they will.." said Judge Gains.


"Thank you Percy....That's why I have always trusted you and paid you handsomely. I'll be leaving tomorrow.." he said.

But it was already too late..


Already Keith Wallace had filed the indictment..






Lt. Sissy Van Buren, Detectives Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, Tyriq Pile and James "Jimmy" Barlow along with a Tactical Squad arrested  13 of Little Pete's Associates..





Lt. Sissy Van Buren, Detectives Sirena Pile and Tony Hopkins along with a Tactical Squad arrested an additional 13 of Little Pete's Associates later in the day...







Assistant District Attorney Keith Wallace and Lt. Sissy Van Buren along with Detectives Edwin "Duke" Baylor, Angela Belton Barlow and a Tactical  Squad arrested another 13 of Little Pete's associates...

The Arrests caused Little Pete to try and make a quick escape.



He and his entourage headed to Northeast Airport and to his Private Jet....


ADA Keith Wallace, Lt. Sissy Van Buren,


ADA Rockland Cambridge, his investigator, Gary Lockwood


 and a Philadelphia Police Tactical Unit were waiting for him.


"Little Pete? Going somewhere?  I think not!"  said Gary smiling and holding the arrest warrant in his hands..


"Peter "Little Pete " Milosovic, you are under arrest for Wire Fraud, Mail Fraud, illegal gambling,  Jury Tampering, Extortion and Conspiracy to commit murder. Anything you say can be and will be used against you in a court of law...You have a right to an attorney, if you can not afford one, one will be provided for you..Do you understand these rights as I am reading them to you?"

''Yes." he said meekly... His friend the good Judge had not warned him in time for him to make his escape.



III-


THE NEXT DAY-

We began our defense.


Olivia and Beverly hammered home that there was no physical evidence linking him to the crime scene.. No Fingerprints, No DNA. This was backed up by the same policemen that were on the scene and the same crime scene investigators that ADA Jane Paul had called.
Nelson called her same witnesses and not one of them said they actually saw Arkady in the office or even on the floor.
Bresha called witnesses from License and Inspections who stated why he was there and they saw him...And she got another witness to pinpoint that she saw Arkady leaving City Hall at exactly the time,
according to crime scene reports that the murder was estimated to be taking place..
Josie  callee Lt. Tragg to the stand..


She pilloried him on what was the basis for his arrest of Arkady... He fumbled and tried to be evasive...but she wouldn't let up...

Jane Paul tried to come to his rescue accusing Josie of Badgering the witness..

Judge Gains surprisingly over ruled her...It was the first time this entire trial he had ruled in our favor..
Lt. Tragg was as red as a beet..He had to admit that it was the video footage of Arkady entering and leaving...but he denied the fact that it was because he was a Russian from the same neighborhood as the criminal being investigated.. He didn't convince the jurors.
"I have no more questions your honor." Josie said and smiled.
Olivia gave her closing argument and rested her case..



I hugged her...It had been THREE DAYS, much shorter than the Prosecutions case..but much more meaningful...


THURSDAY NIGHT...

We all had dinner at the same restaurant Little Pete and Judge Gains had been in a few days before.


"I heard you guys had an interesting couple of days." said Olivia.
"Oh We did.. The District Attorneys Office and The Criminal Investigation Division laid down indictments against Little Pete and 39 of his associates" said a happy Rockland.
"Thus ending a six month investigation...We also arrested his little administrative assistant in the D.A.'s office...Neither he or Judge Gains knows about that yet,..We purposely hid the charging docket... She sang like the Jackson 5...Gave us more than enough information. When the jury returns a verdict in your case..We intend to inform the Judge that he's just tried his last case."said Gary.
"Good..That's good news." I said.

"I hope that jury doesn't keep us waiting for days." said Beverly,
"I think they will have a verdict tomorrow morning." said Nelson.
"I think so too!" said Josie.
"It would be nice to end a case on the weekend." said Josie's husband, Paris.
"It would wouldn't it?" said Bresha,
"I wouldn't know...I don't get cases like this.. At least not yet." said her husband, Tony.
''Don't complain."said Alfreda, who knew how tense and unhinged Rockland used to be when a jury was deliberating.. She hadn't seen that guy in quite awhile.. People said she had a calming effect on him...
"You tell em  Ms.Alfreda.  I really hate waiting on a Jury to decide...They can be really funny." said Yvette.
"Yeah I know, especially when you and the prosecutor have gone neck and neck during the trial."said Keith Jones.
"I don't think that was the case... Our guys looked like they were serving Jane up on a platter, at least from the little bit I saw of the trial." said Bee Bee.
"I know...I felt that way too." said Sofia.
"I had that same feeling."said Kahlil.

The four of them had also been in court and had looked in on our trial during the three days we were mounting our defense.

Virginia Shaw was not part of that conversation..She was focused on her boyfriend, Jetty Dukes, The two had gotten even closer lately and on the nights he didn't come by, she found herself calling him asking him to drop by, which he did...They saw each other seven nights a week now.. He had clothes over her apartment.. They practically lived together.
"I really like this place. And I like it because you're here with me." said Virginia.
"Your friends have good tastes...I like hanging out with you guys. And I like that you're happy." said Jetty.

They enjoyed a sweet kiss..

"Ummmmmmmmmmm." he moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she cooed.


"Is this one of Donnie Ray's suggestions?" asked Jade.
"You know it was.  The man knows his eating spots." said  Danny Ho.
''Yes He does." said Jazzy.
"I aint mad at him." said Dabnis.
"Me Neither." said Jessica.
"No complaints here." said Chip.
"The Ambiance is nice and the service is quick." said Kayla..
"Here comes our food now." said Ray..









Our meals and drinks arrived..We were all famished and so we chowed down..


The Best thing about tonight is that Lt. Tragg was nowhere in sight...He was probably in his favorite joint, Curleys, bitching and moaning at how Josie made a fool out of him on the stand today...

IV-


THE NEXT DAY-


"I Understand the Jury has come to a decision." said Judge Gains..

"Yes we have your honor." said the Jury Forewoman...

"Pass the  decision envelope to the Baillif." he instructed.

The Baillif passed it to Judge Gains ,who read the decision.  He was not surprised at all.

"All rise for the reading of the verdict." He said.


Arkady and his wife held hands..


Olivia, Beverly and I held hands..
Nelson stood stoically.


Josie and Bresha held hands..


Jane Paul looked disgusted.. Like she knew the verdict, but was open for a surprise.


Only Lt. Tragg looked as if the Prosecution had won this case..


"IN THE MATTER OF COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA VS. ARKADY LENIN ON THE CHARGE OF MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT NOT GUILTY!"
said the Bailiff.


"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" said Olivia and Beverly leaping into the air and high fiving each other.

"OHHHH THANK YOU MS. OLIVIA, MS. BEVERLY, THANK YOU ALL!" said a jubilant Arkady..
"OHHHH THANK YOU MS. OLIVIA, MS. BEVERLY, THANK YOU ALL!" said a jubilant Susie, his wife.
They kissed each other passionately.
"Thank You Baby!" said Olivia to me.
"Just doin my job sweetie." I said.
She gave me a butter soft kiss.

"Ummmmm and I'm going to do my job in bed tonight." she said in between kisses..

"Ohhhhhh myyy, I can't wait!" I said.
"Hmmm you and me, all night tonight....huh baby?" said Beverly to Nelson..
"We can start right now." said Nelson.

As he and Beverly kissed each other passionately.



Josie and Bresha high fived and hugged...


"I DON'T BELIEVE IT! THEY DID IT AGAIN... USED EVERY LEGAL STUNT IN THE DAMN BOOK!" snarled Lt. Tragg.

"You can't possibly believe you brought in a good case?  Can you?  I guess YOU do." said Jane Paul, shaking her head..

and walking away...


Lt. Tragg saw two of his detectives , Reed and Malloy 

walk over to Judge Gains..

''Percival Gains..You're under arrest for the murder of Bernie Kowalski...You have the right to remain silent, Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law..You have the right to an attorney,if you can't afford one, one will be provided for you ,do you understand these rights as I am reading them to you?" asked Detective Malloy

"Yes ,Yes...I'm a lawyer.. I understand that crap!" the Judge snarled as he was handcuffed and walked out of court.



"WHATTTTTTTTTTT? Him? The Judge?? That was my case..." said Lt. Tragg.


''No, this fiasco was your case and as usual..You arrested the wrong man. You know you're lucky you have qualified immunity and can't be sued personally considering all of the wrong arrests you've made." said Rockland, who smirked and walked away..


Lt. Tragg was as red as a beet. He wanted to belt him one...


" We got an acquittal and two other  detectives got the correct collar... Not your day today huh Lieutenant?" said Beverly.



Nelson, Josie and Bresha busted out laughing and walked out of the courtroom behind Beverly...


"OLIVIA, YOU NEED TO TEACH YOUR STAFF RESPECT FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT!" he bellowed.

"I'll be sure to speak to them about that." said Olivia sarcastically...
I said nothing, I just put my arms around her and walked her out of the courtroom.



EPILOUGE-


Judge Percival Gains was removed from the Bench, Disbarred and convicted of First Degree Murder.
He was sentenced to Life, along with Little Pete and his Russian Mob Associates.


Lt. Tragg was once again the laughing stock of the Philadelphia Police Department.. He had made three arrests in one case and they were all the wrong man.

He was further frustrated that Sissy and her detectives along with Rockland and Gary Lockwood took down a Russian Mobster and his gang, while two of his detectives arrested the Judge, the actual killer of Bernie Kowalski , while Olivia and her crew once again made a fool out of him in court..

An Article in PHILADELPHIA MAGAZINE - "IS LT. ARTHUR TRAGG PHILLY'S DUMBEST COP?" infuriated him..He threatened to sue the magazine for libel and slander.




ONE WEEK LATER-

Alfreda smiled...

"Well Hello Guys, what do we have here?" she said to our former clients, Susie and Arkady Lenin.
"Lt. Tragg sent us this Cold Cut Tray and a letter of apology." said Susie.
"And We thought we should share this with you guys, for helping us beat those murder charges." said Arkady.

They put the tray down in the middle of our conference room table.. It had all kinds of meats and cheeses and hard rolls, mustard and Mayo for sandwiches..

"OHHHHHHHH THANK YOUUUUUUU!" said Olivia.
"WOWWWWWWWW THIS IS NICE!" said Beverly ,making herself  a sandwich.
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned, making myself a sandwich.
"I gotta hand it to Tragg, whoever his caterer is...He has some tasty meat and cheeses." said Nelson as he made himself a triple decker sandwich.
"I know that's right." said Josie, who was doing the same.
"The Deputy of Operations and Captain Cantrell made him do this.. He never apologizes or admits he's wrong." said Bresha.

"Oh  of course it was.. They don't want any lawsuits against the city if they can help it.." said Olivia.

''Well I for one am all for this...I hope he is ordered to do this for future clients of ours that he arrests." I said eating a slice of cheese.
'' Here here for more cold cut trays and letters of apology." joked Beverly , making another sandwich..
"I'm here for it.." said Nelson making himself a Turkey and Cheese sandwich....
"You're right about Tragg, Nelson , whoever he gets his sandwich trays from..They have some awesome meats and cheeses." said Josie.
"Ummmmmmm yes they do." said Bresha, making herself another sandwich...
"You all have great sense of humor." laughed Susie..
"Great sense of humor and healthy appetite." said Arkady..
"You hit the nail with the Hammer." said Alfreda ,also making herself a sandwich...

We all busted out into to raucous laughter and enjoyed the sandwich tray.



No comments:

Post a Comment