Thursday, December 9, 2021

The Hottest Seat


FEDERAL COURTHOUSE , The Next Morning..


I yawned and breathed the fresh morning air as Beverly and I walked out of the Federal Courthouse free after spending a night in the federal lockup on different floors..
Beverly smiled upon seeing me..

"AUNTAYYYYYY!" she yelled with exuberance.. "Honey Bun." she said upon seeing Olivia and Nelson and the rest of the gang..

"Hiiiiii baby!" said Olivia , hugging her niece and kissing her on the cheek and greeting me with a wet sloppy kiss.


"How is my husband?"she said.. She had felt so bad, sleeping in our bed alone..


"Much better now." I said smiling..

Olivia smiled seductively...
and gave me a longer, softer kiss...


Nelson and Beverly greeted each other with a big kiss


"I missed you so much.." said Nelson.
"I missed you too." said Beverly, hugging and squeezing Nelson for dear life.

"UMMMMMMMMMM" they both moaned as they smothered each other with smouldering kisses.

Josie, Alfreda and Bresha were all there to greet us..

''Wow, I didn't find out what happened until this morning.. Liv wasn't even dressed yet, she was frantically working the phones." said Josie.
"I was a little worried myself." said Alfreda.
''Me too!Seems like everything went sideways....Heads up guys, we have company."said Bresha.


AUSA Bill Strong walked up to us...

"Very touching.." he said with a smirk..


"Thank you for dropping the charges against my niece and husband and releasing them." Olivia said to Assistant U.S. Attorney Bill Strong.

''Ohhh that was a no brainer.. besides..no laws were broken...I theoretically can't prove they sent that ghost email and it's no crime to sit in a car with a high powered camera and a thermos full of coffee with your wife's niece..." he smirked.. Then he got serious.. "That was a cute trick Olivia..but it won't wash...I know what you're thinking..but Bill Clayton is not your guy...He didn't offer Gentile a bribe..Why would he?  He's wealthy, Guys like him write off litigation all the time..He was disappointed with the verdict...but NOT THAT DISAPOINTED...Try again.." he said and walked off.
"Well..I'm afraid he's right...A Guilty man would not have brought his lawyer and the FBI... I'm afraid, he's not the one." I said.
"Or Maybe he is...Maybe we gave ourselves away the way we worded that email." said Beverly.
''Well whather he is or isn't..We've alerted him that we suspected him and he's on his guard..We blew that operation.. I'll take responsibility for that... Let's go get some breakfast." said Olivia.
"Yeah and not at Sam Mother's." said Nelson.
''Since We are down here..I know the perfect place." said Josie.
" I can read your mind Josie." said Bree.
" Well let's get going..Standing here feels like we are setting ourselves up." said Alfreda.



We walked over to our favorite coffee and sandwich shop near Penns Landing.



We ordered 7 hot steaming cups of coffee.. 






Some Eggs, Hash Browns and Bacon...


"This is some of the best coffee in the city.." said Beverly..

"The Food isn't so bad either." argued Nelson.

Josie smiled and then laughed..
"Well the good thing is..After all we've gone through , we don't have to put up with Lt. Tragg's shenanigans.." said Bree.


"AMEN TO THAT!" said Alfreda...


"I think our strategy is going to be to hammer away at the fact that Gentile lied and if he lied once, he'll lie about everything else. We can argue that her phone and her tablet were hacked and that that bank transfer , while seeming legitimate  was bogus...We'll bring in a couple of experts to make our case." said Olivia.




"Josie , Bree and I will begin looking up predicates, cases that mirror this and laws. as soon as we get back." said Beverly..

''And we can start thinking about the type of juror we want.."said Nelson...



They had a game plan..They sounded like they were ready for a fight. I was sorry my plan to smoke William Clayton out had failed so miserably...Maybe he wasn't our guy...but then who...Who else couldn't afford to lose this case? I wondered..


As we quaffed down coffee's and finished our breakfast. 

II-


We went back home...




Beverly, Josie and Bresha buried themselves in our law library..


Studying Bribery cases, particularly Bill Strongs's cases...Predicates and researching the law...


While Nelson and Olivia studied the Juror pool...

I had done research on the federal jury pool and Nelson did a psychological evaluation of each and he and Olivia talked about what jurors they would prefer...

We worked until 7:00, two hours overtime...And Olivia cut everybody loose for the day..





Josie and Paris and Bresha and Tony all left and walked home..


Alfreda caught the bus... and the four of us, shut the lights off, put the alarm on and retired upstairs.





"Oh ,I'm just soooo glad I can take my clothes off and relax.."said Olivia, as I unzippered her and helped her out of her clothes.





"I'm glad you're taking them off too. Ummmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm.."I smiled as I began to undress..






and watched her undress.




"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu!...OH MY GODDDDD!" I moaned..looking at her panties as she undressed.



"Oh my god...You are so aroused...I'm sooo sorry about what happened to you and Beverly." said Olivia as she slipped out of her bra and panties..

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger?" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...She always asked me that!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I'm going to make it up to you..." she moaned.



"You really like this pair huh? Got them from Panty's Galore" she joked..

"Ohhh myyyyy." I said.




"Don't get too excited.." she whispered.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!!! UMMMMMMM!!!!!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..




"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest.

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...



"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"Damnnnn, I'm still horny"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...yesss, it's unbelievable...how hard you still are....You really missed not sleeping with me last night didn't you? I missed you too! "she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Yessssss... I dreamed about it" I said..

"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another TWO TO THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......My body was trembling too!
We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine...Ummmmmmmm yesssssssssss...OHHHHHH!! Meeeeeowwwwww!" she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

This was a nice stress buster after the day we had..Downstairs from us...



 Beverly motioned to her husband ,Nelson...

"Come here...Unzip my skirt..Take my clothes off" she said playfully...
"Ohhhh my god..Those are pretty panties", Nelson exclaimed...

He unzipperd her skirt and she slipped her top off...His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...

"I'm glad you like them...You bought these for me from AGENT PROVACATIVE....Remember?" she giggled...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I REMEMBER!" said Nelson..

"You're so silly.." Beverly giggled.





Beverly giggled..She loved getting Nelson hot and horny....Nelson nearly fainted when she shimmied out of her skirt..and took her blouse off..

Beverly giggled...

He took his clothes off slowly and just stared at her..
She smothered him with wet ,sloppy kisses...Kisses that were driving him to near delirium!!!

"OH MY GODDDD NELSON, YOU ARE HUGE!!! I'M ABOUT TO GET IT, AINT I?" she giggled..

"YESSSSSSSSS!" was all he could manage to say as she softly stroked him...

 Nelson got to do what he had been daydreaming about since last night, make love to Beverly.
before she went on the stakeout with me.  

He had had his hands up under her dress all afternoon, squeezing her legs and butt... With all of the pretty women around him such as Josie and Bresha and even her Aunt...It was nice to know that she captured Nelson's full attention.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good? I missed you so much last night." she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..




"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I SEEEE..."she moaned softly......

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDD GIRRRRRRL" Nelson moaned. 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned NELSON..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"Because I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! .I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND! OHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she cooed...and once again got emotional and began to cry as Nelson thrusted faster...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it Husband?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NELSON….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three or four very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Nelson as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Nelson began to come with wild abandon as did Beverly.. holding on to him for dear life....riding him softly and slowly..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again..
After a short pause, Nelson began to make love to Beverly again ,slowly, tenderly, kissing her cheeks and hugging her gently....

"YOU MUST BE ON SOMETHING!!!! IT CAN'T BE THIS GOOD!" said an astonished and exhausted Beverly.

Nelson said nothing..He didn't know if he was coming or going at this point....He felt so good!

ANOTHER TWO HOURS drifted by in which she had another very intense orgasm.....and looked up at him in amazement...at both his stamina and his excitement..as he came like a river....



He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He turned over and lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " she said. He just laughed and squeezed her tight...she laughed too!





Both Olivia and I and Beverly and Nelson lie in bed and slept peacefully..


The next morning, 
Alfreda opened up the office.


Josie and Bree came to work they way they normally would and went into our law library.


Continuing their research...

Beverly came down an hour later and joined them...



Nelson ,Olivia and I came down a little while later


and joined them...


III-





One hour before close of business.. I put some files on the table and addressed Olivia, Beverly, Nelson Josie and Bree.

"I thought you'd like to know about our players. First up is Assistant U.S. Attorney William "Bill" Strong." I said. I had to admit...I really didn't like the guy...Considering he had next to nothing to charge Beverly and I, he could have cut us loose hours sooner or not arrested us and held us in custody at all.
He held us for seven hours.. The longest amount of time he could hold us without charging us..Then he let us go..Just so he could throw it up in Olivia's face.. I personally wanted her and the guys to wipe that self serving smirk off his face and hand him a crushing defeat.


WILLIAM "Bill" STRONG

Born in Tulsa ,Oklahoma...

Educated in Tulsa Public Schools.

BA- Trial Advocacy, Administration of Justice, Pre Law, Trial Science- University of Tulsa.

Served as a Captain in the United States Army.. Iraq War...

After he resigned his commission he received his JD from the University of Tulsa School of  Law,

Passed the Bar in Oklahoma, Alabama, Washington D.C. , Maryland, Pensylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, New York.

Senior Associate Attorney- Bells and Wiggins , Washington, D.C.

Senior Associate Attorney- Shitz and Loggins, Washington. D.C.

Taught Constitutional Law at Georgetown University.

Assistant U.S. Attorney - Specializes in Bribery  and Extortion cases..



HOLLY MASTER

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Hallihan High School .Philadelphia PA

B.A. in Adminstration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA.

JD- UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVAINIA LAW SCHOOL

Passed the bar in Pennsylvania, Deleware, New York, New Jersey, Maryland and CT.

Public Defenders Office-Philadelphia PA.

 Associate Attorney- Bang and Bang, Philadelphia Pa.

Senior Associate Attorney- Dietz and Watson, Wilmington ,Deleware.

Senior Associate Attorney- The Harris Group, Philadelphia PA.


"That's our playmates..I mention Holly because even though we aren't facing her, she seems to be around almost every turn of this case." I said.

"She lost a big case...her biggest and from what I'm understanding... She's lost five other big cases.. Talk is her bosses aren't too happy with her.. She had a lot riding on this.. She wants Brenda to be convicted.. If convicted.. She has an open field to appealing the ruling, getting it overturned ."said Olivia.

''That explains a lot.. a whole lot..You would think she was trying the case." said Beverly..

"You would think." said Nelson.

\

"I'm not afraid of  AUSA  Bill Srong...He can be beaten just like anyone else.. Prepare, Prepare,Prepare.. We don't need any surprises.. Get Brenda on the Portal.." said Olivia.



Josie set up the portal...


Bresha watched her new colleauges well.. How we prepared..How we looked at everything and every angle and she still had a sense of foreboding.. A sense that here was a case we could lose.. She looked at Brenda. She thought of being in a situaton where she could be disbarred because of someone's lie  and also face prison...The thought sent a cold chill down her spine.

She looked at our file on Brenda on the table.

BRENDA JORDAN

Born Brenda Denise Bains, Arlington , Virginia.

Was Captain of Cheerleaders at her high school.. Graduated in the top 5 percentage of her classmates.

Won Ms. Arlington Beauty Pageant...

B.S. Administration Of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law with a Psychology minor- VIRGINIA UNION

J.D- Georgetown University,,,

Passed the bar , Washington-D.C. , Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and New York.

Married Attorney Virgil Jordan...

Associate Attorney- Butler & Hawkins, Washington D.C.

Associate Attorney-McGarrett & Williams, Washington D.C.

Associate Attorney - Ruffin and Ajong, Washington D.C.

Senior Associate Attorney- The Griffen Group, Washington-D.C.

Censored in D.C. because She allegedly had sex with a prospective client in the Judge's lounge. 

She allegedly seduced a court employee and told him to steer wealthy clients her way...which got her  dismissed from The Griffen Group and led to her and husband seperating.

She moved to Philadelphia and became  Assistant States Attorney under former States Attorney Eville
Younger, resigned, moved back to Washington D.C. area. Divorced her husband, Virgil Jordan.

Returned to Philadelphia where is Senior Associate Attorney on a fast track to being partner at
Watson and Dietz ,Attorneys at Law.

She just brought in a 154 million dollar settlement in the Smokehouse Case.. The largest settlement in that law firm's history.




Beverly, Josie and Nelson looked at it too.. Such a distinguished career and it could all come to an end because of someone's lie.. It could all come crashing down around her ankles.. Disbarment, Imprisonment and a Public Reputation forever in shambles. There was a lot at stake here.



IV-


At the Harris Group , Attorney Holly Master sits at her desk going over the files she has on us.


She smiled..

 

Olivia Marissa Bennett-Alexander

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender, 

Worked for Bach and Roach LLC, as Associate Attorney

Founding partner-Alexander & West ,Attorneys at law..

Divorced- Elwood Barnes..,Corporate Attorney 

No Children, two miscarriages..

Married-Donnie Ray Alexander

Beverly Cheryl West-East

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocay, Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender,

 Founding Partner-Alexander & West Attorney's at Law.

Daughter of Olivia's Older Half Brother, James West... Olivia's Niece

Married to Nelson East.

Nelson Sean East

Graduated, West Catholic High School-Philadelphia PA.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law- St. Johns University, New York City
Psychology Minor...

J.D. -St. Johns Univeristy Law School, New York City..

Passed The Bar , New York, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, Texas, California 

Speaks Spanish , French and Russian Fluently...

Worked as Public Defender, 

 Associate Attorney at Robert Foxworth and Associates.

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law.

Married to Beverly West

Donnie Ray Alexander

Born and Raised in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Educated in New Orleans Public Schools..

Associates Degree- New Orleans Community College-Administration of Justice, Pre Law

Homicide Detective, New Orleans Police Department, Retired.

Principal Investigator, Alexander and West Attorneys at law-Philadelphia PA.

Married to Olivia Bennett

Also a semi-professional musician

Josephine Boyd

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Raised in Red Hook Section of New York City 

Bachelors of Science, Architecture from Fisk University

Master in Business Administration- University of Pennsylvania.

Para -Legal -Alexander & West Attorneys at law.

JD- Drexel  University Law School..

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-Alexander & West, Attorneys at Law, Philadelphia.

Married to Paris Boyd


Bresha Billips

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre Law- Lasalle University, Philadelphia PA.

J.D.- Middleton Law School, Bayside ,Pennsylvania.

Passed the bar, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, New York

Speaks Spanish and French Fluently...

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law...

Married to Attorney Tony Billips

Brenda had a very good team of attorneys representing her...The very best thought Holly. But the government had a slam dunk case that even Olivia and her astute team couldn't break and they knew it, which was why they had tried such a d esperate stunt of trying to frame Mr. Clayton , she mused and smiled.
.


How she hated Brenda, Her cockiness, her self assuredness..She despised her and was enjoying seeing her in the hot seat..but she wasn't the only one in the hot seat as it turned out.


One of the Partners, Floyd Harris ,son of the founding partner of the firm  walked into her office and stared at the photos of us on her desk.

''Why are you looking at Photos and dossiers of Brenda Jordan's defense...you have nothing to do with them...You should be working on your appeal." he said.


"I am working on our appeal..I just had these dossiers compiled to pass on to AUSA Bill Strong." said  Holly.


"Holly, don't do that..He's a fine lawyer.. If he needed information on them ,he'd get them..He called here about you.." said Floyd Harris.


"Ohh?" she said.


"Yes...HE SAYS YOU'RE BEING A PEST.....HE SAID HE DIDN'T ASK FOR OR NEED YOUR HELP...HE SAYS EVERYDAY YOU'VE BEEN HANGING AROUND AND GETTING IN HIS WAY..HE ASKED US TO PUT A LEASH ON YOU!! And another thing, Bill Clayton called..He said Smokehouse is not going to pay us for losing the first case....We've got some attorneys working on that..He said they're only going to pay us if Brenda Jordan is convicted and the appeal is won.. He wants another attorney on the case..He's not pleased with you, but we pooh poohed that..We are not assigning another attorney to this case.. But if I was you...I'd work hard on the appeal." he said.

"I am working on it." said Holly.


"Certain people already want you out of here. I'm not one of em...I'm trying to help you." he said.

He pulled her to him...


He kissed her and hiked her skirt up...

"I'm really trying to help you....but you've got to help me...ummmmmm to help youuuuuuuuuu." he moaned.




"You just want to help yourself into my panties." she whispered.




''Wellllllll every little bit helps, heh heh heh." he said.



He continued kissing her and hiking her skirt up.........

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned softly..

"Floyd...please...not now.." she cooed.
He attempted to slide her panties down..   She removed his hands  and slid out of his embrace.. Straightening her clothing..


"Floyd please.!!!..Please don't!  I have a lot of work to do."she said.


He stomped his foot and stormed angrilly out of the office, slamming the door!



Meanwhile  at our house.


upstairs in our domicile.

"You're making up for lost time aren't you?" whispered Olivia.
"Yes I am." I said.


We kissed passionately..



I slipped her panties down slowly...


We continued kissing...

She eased herself down on me on the side of the bed...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SWEEEETT LAWWWD, UMMMMMMM
YOU ARE SO BIG AND HARD!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" was all I could manage to say.

 Once more I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest.

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time......


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....

For the next NINE TO TEN HOURS, all  Olivia and I cared about was each other..

This Trial be damned.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


No comments:

Post a Comment