Wednesday, December 1, 2021

An Empty Room

 

We went back to Ellie Highland's apartment..It was completely empty..No furniture , no nothing as if no one had ever been there.

So was the adjoining room..


''This is crazy...This room was a cluttered mess yesterday...Things overturned,  Total disarray...Today it's as though nobody ever lived here." said Jade.
"The Manager isn't at the front desk." said Sofia.
''And the girl next door who helped us is gone too!"said Bee Bee.
"Man, this is like some episode of the Twilight Zone." I said.
"It is quite spooky." said Kahlil..
''So let's see..We have a client , who has been missing , going on three days now and two whole apartments that have been emptied...And diamonds ,possibly stolen that somebody is looking for...
Hmmmmmm! I don't like this..." said Ms. Yvette.

"Not to mention a dead playboy grifter who was known to blackmail people suspected of smuggling diamonds.." said Jade.  "This calls for a deeper look." I'm going to do some digging...Go grab some breakfast...I'll meet you later. Take my car...I'll take an Uber." said Ms. Jade.


Ms. Jade left out the side door..She knew we had been followed here... She slipped out the back and made her way down the side streets.



An unmarked police car with tinted windows sat across the street..




One plain clothes officer was at the wheel , while another snapped photos with a telephoto lense..

They saw the five of us leave the building.



"Let's go to Sam Mother's Diner.. Jade told me that we were being followed here...We can't give up our alternative spots." said Ms. Yvette.
"Pass me the keys.I'll drive." I said.,
"You know if he'd follow leads instead of hassling attorneys ,he might actually arrest the right person.." said Bee Bee.
"I don't know what he expects to get out of this...Does he think we are going to lead him to our client?" asked Sofia.

''Right now...I just want to be led to breakfast." said Kahlil..



We pulled off...

"Everybody got in that car except the Asian chick boss.." said the plain clothes officer with the camera.


"She gave us the slip, but they didn't!  Follow them!" said Lt. Tragg.





I took the long way from there to Sam Mother's Diner.. I parked on the street and put some money in the meter ...We all got out and headed in... They would have to find a place to park and that gave us time to get inside ,sit down and place our orders..

Shrimp and Grits for me
And scrapple
Omelettes to order for everyone else
Hash Browns
And  Bacon

and hot coffee...


We were very hungry and we chowed down...


Lt. Tragg came strutting in and made a bee line to our table..

He stared at the four of us..

"ENJOYING YOUR MEAL?" he asked.

"I certainly am...I haven't had Cheese Grits with shrimp since I was in Howard University..Didn't think they made it up here." I said..
"This is a very tasty western omelette." said Bee Bee.

"That's Pork Bacon...I didn't think you Arab types ate Pork." sneered Lt. Tragg.

"I'm not Muslim...I'm a Christian believe it or not.. My Mother and Father were born in Iraq...I was born here in Philly." explained Kahlil..
"Don't look at me..I was raised Catholic...I can eat whatever I like." said Sofia. 

We continued to chow down as if he wasn't there.


''Cute trick you guys pulled in court yesterday, but sooner or later Jade is going to slip up and when she does..Her license is gone." said Lt. Tragg.

We said nothing, we continued eating.


''Is there anything else?" asked Ms. Yvette.


"Where is Jade?" asked Lt. Tragg.



"I think she's getting her hair done." said Ms. Yvette.

We all smiled and held our heads down as we continued eating..



"Cute....Cuuuuuuute....When I nab your client...you won't be full of so much humor." he said.


"ARTIE!! GET FROM OVER THERE!! ORDER SOMETHING OR GET OUT!!" yelled Sam Mother.



"It's okay Sam...we were leaving.. " said Ms. Yvette. we got up, paid our bills and left.

"That's the last time I eat in Sam's for awhile..I can't take him....I think I will eat at The Bridge Building Cafe from now on." said Ms. Yvette.

"Yeah...I hear ya." said Kahlil..


"And the next time I see him hovering around our block...I'm calling the Sherrif." said Bee Bee.


"He's already been locked up twice." laughed Sofia..


"Let's get out of here while his two plain clothes boys are eating..This way they can't follow us."I said.

II-

I found four GPS tracking devices on our vehicle.. I didn't know how long they'd been following us 
I removed them all and put them all in a plastic bag...

I gave them all to Ms. Yvette. Then I took Ms. Jade's car home and parked it behind her house.
Bee Bee texted her..told her where it was after we got home for the day.



Ms. Yvette turned over the trackers and listening device to her husband, Gary, an Investigator for the D.A.'s office.
''Don't worry..Danny and I are going to have some fun with these..."he laughed.
"Yeah, wait until you see where they wind up." laughed Danny Ho.


The four of us were at home.. Bee Bee and I had had a quiet dinner and had after washing and drying the dishes


Had taken a nice hot shower together... I watched her lotion herself and put on a sheer , practically see through baby doll.
''If you stare any harder, that boner is going to rip through your boxers and slap me in the face said Bee Bee laughing..
"As good as you look and smell tonight, it just might.." I said.
We  started kissing passionately....

''Hot Stuff yopu say the sweetest things when you want some.!" moaned Bee Bee.

"Glad you like it." I said.



I had her baby doll hiked up and was rubbing her booty , 

and slowly rubbing her silky panties... She had a wonderful fragrance on tonight...It was entrancing..

I kissed her neck and her earlobes...


I slowly slipped her panties down...and unhooked her bra..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ...Hot stufff! UMMMMMMMMM!" Bee Bee was moaning..

"BEATRICE! OH MY GODDD!" I moaned..

"I'M BOUT TO GIVE YOU SOME  RIGHT NOW!!!" she said.,

"I can't wait.." I said..

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" screamed Bee Bee as I lifted her up and began to long stroke her..  She clearly loved it when I did this...

I gently put her up on the dresser drawer and began to thrust slowly inside of her... She was so soft, so wet and felt so good..I couldn't bring myself to stop...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BEE BEE!" I moaned..

"OH MY GOD , HOT STUFF! OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.


I had her bent over the chest of drawers , pounding away....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU...HOOO HOOO HOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOU....I'm about to cum!" she cried out.. Her body was trembling...


She eased herself down on me and began to move up and down as slowly as she could..

We wound up in bed....Making passionate love....

THE NEXT NINE TO TEN HOURS, BEATRICE AND I WERE OBLIVIOUS TO EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE BUT EACH OTHER.




Next Door , Sofia and Kahlil were doing the same thing..

Sofia and Kahlil were kissing up until the point that neither could take it anymore..

"Ouuuuuuuuu papi, you are getting me hot." said Sofia..


"That's the idea ." said Kahlil..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !" said Sofia, nearly in tears, she was so aroused..



Her panties nearly melted off of her..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MAMASITAAAAAAAAAAA!" moaned Kahlil.. as she eased herself on Kahlil on the side of the bed...Smothering him with soft kisses...her body trembling and she speaking in Spanish....



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHH PAPIIIIIII!" screamed Sofia as she moved up and down on Kahlil, riding him and driving him to near delirium.....

Neither of us was in an apartment building anymore, where we had to hold back somewhat...because of thin walls and being heard in the hallways, which I'm sure we were..

We were now in our homes...In a house..with complete privacy!

Like us...THE NEXT NINE TO TEN HOURS..SOFIA AND KAHLIL CARED ABOUT NO ONE ELSE EXCEPT THEMSELVES!

MID NIGHT!
PENNS LANDING!


"Lieutenant, something aint right...We haven't heard any conversation, nor have we seen Jade's car or any sign of her.. she can't be down here." said an officer.


"She's down here...I know it....The trackers have all lead us to this place. Sit tight..I'm going to follow the signal..


Forgetting that this was not Jade's SUV, He yanked the door open...

The woman's blouse was off, Her purple bra was showing...The man's trousers were open...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" screamed the woman..

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Lieutenant Tragg, you dunderhead, what are you doing here?" screamed the Deputy of Operations.


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SIR, I CAN EXPLAIN!" screamed Lt. Tragg. He had really stepped in it this time.

"OHHHHHHHHH YOU HAD BETTER EXPLAIN!" screamed an angry and embarrassed Deputy of Operations,.


And at home, Danny Ho and Jade were far from Penns Landing , Far from thoughts about Lt. Tragg..

>
"With Pleasure.." he said..




''Oh you're so eager and HORNY!" she laughed...


He ran his hands down into her panties and kissed her butter soft lips..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  JADDDDDDDEEE!" he moaned...


" He gently unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down....

"You are sooooo silly....and so horny....Look at you....OUUUUUUUU!" she laughed.. Danny was huge! she thought to herself..



They stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...

"Ohhhhh my god, Jade I couldn't wait.." he moaned..

"I know...I couldn't wait either," Jade found herself saying , taking the rest of her clothes off  and marveling about his size and girth..

"REALLY?" he said..

''Yes...Really! I missed you!"I've been working so hard lately and speaking of HARD!"
she said..It had been three days since she last had sex..She was herself quite horny..

"WOW!" he said...

"Oh My lord, you are so damn BIG!!" she said.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." he moaned.

" Look at you....What am I going to do with all that?" she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...and giggling with excitement...

This got Danny very excited..


He tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Danny, I want to love you longggg time!" she gasped... 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph."he groaned in his low baritone as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!  Danny!" she squealed..



  Danny  lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET  JADE!!!!!!" moaned  Danny.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!OHHHH MYYYYY" cooed Jade, she gasped..



They were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOD!!!! DANNY!!!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!' JADE screamed..She was pleasently surprised...

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH DANNY!!!, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy  goodness!"said JADE!

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Jade!!! JADE LEEEEEE" moaned  Danny!

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu say my name DANNNY!!!...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cooed deliriously....

"JADE LEEEEEEEE....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"YESSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSS BABYYYYY!" she cried out


EIGHT TO NINE HOURS OF SWEET SWEET LOVE MAKING  PASSED  before Danny came and came hard....and Jade's  legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl....She was having ,she believed her fourth intense orgasm and just crying like a baby...

Jade continued kissing Danny and rubbing his penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! OUUUU Look at that!!!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" Danny moaned.. 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Jade wailed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" moaned Danny..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

Danny was engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned..

"TALK TO ME BABY...YOU LIKE IT BABY!?" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned  Danny..who didn't know if he was coming or going...

"I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!  YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...She was having her fifth and sixth intense orgasms...

OH MY GOD.....OUUUUU MOREEEEE?" he asked.

"OUUUUUUUUU YESSSS...YESSSSS AND MORE , IF YOU WANT IT...I SURE DO!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...


THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS drifted by....She was sitting on him, riding him hard.....


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" Danny moaned as he began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY! CUM FOR MOMMY!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!"moaned  Jade!!!...

Danny lie in between her legs....exhausted...



Jade wouldn't let him sleep , She continued kissing him, rubbing his large penis...keeping it hard..

''Since I'm here, you might as well take  as much of me as you want..." she cooed..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. GOOOOD LAWDDDDDDDD! " he moaned..He climbed back on top of her...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..

They were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  DANNY BABY!!!!!!!, I'm  going to love you lonnnnnng time.. it feels so good!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DANNY....YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THING!" she moaned..


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..



They were standing in the middle of the floor now, DANNY was long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD DANNY BABY!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.


They were back in bed...going at it slower..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS DRIFTED BY

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" moaned Danny as he came again like a gusher...




Danny lie in between Jade's legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Jade was  totally satisfied...She had never had this many orgasms and such strong ones at that...She held Danny's head in her arms.

"I can't ..believe you attached all of those trackers to the Deputy Of Operations car." said Jade.. laughing. "Calm down" she laughed as she held him in her arms...Both of their legs , still shaking.

"Yeah...boy is he going to get the shock of his life, when he rolls up on him.."said Danny...

Both of them laughed hysterically in each other's arms.


III-


THE NEXT MORNING.



We were treated to a hot breakfast off of one of the new trucks in front of our building.

Six delicious bowls of Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal 

And Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread... 

It was delicious..



Jade and Yvette told us how they turned in those GPS Trackers and the listening device to Gary and Danny Ho.



How they wiped them down with bleach to eliminate all prints and DNA and how they attached them to the Deputy of Operations car... He had been having a torrid affair with a married Police Captain's wife for about a month now and how Lt. Tragg walked up on their car at PENNS LANDING, forgetting it wasn't the SUV and snatched the door open...There was the woman with her blouse open and her bra showing...and the Deputy Of Operations with his trousers down to his ankles , erect as a board with lipstick all over his face and other places..

He can't punish Lt. Tragg without bringing attention to what he was doing at the pier, but he dressed him down, called him everything but the son of God and said he'd better watch it.. He said his next screw up could land him on that Marine Boat at night for the next three months.

"Oh My God that is too funny...I don't think he'll be coming around here today!" laughed Bee Bee.
"Good..Maybe he'll go and do some police work." laughed Sofia.
"One can only hope." said Yvette.
"Ohhh man..."I said, slapping my thigh and laughing as I ate.

"Anything new to report on this Ellie Highland front Jade?" asked Kahlil.


''Yes...I found the storage locker where all of the furniture from both rooms were moved to..and the company that moved the articles.. They said a man paid them in cash...A Man who sounds a lot like 
Richard Klyburn..
The so called Manager at that apartment building.  Turns out, that was a part time job for him..The actual manager was out for a few days.. Mr. Klyburn has no police record, but Bunco Squad and Vice suspects him of being a major smuggler and trafficker in stolen jewelry....I found out where he is laying his head now of days too.

He has an accomplice..The over helpful next door neighbor, Blanche Devereaux.

She's dropped completely off the radar....but I have a scope on where Ellie might be...since Hospital cameras revealed to me that SHE is the one who brought her a change of clothes and spirited her away from the hospital....She lied to us...She knew Ellie was long gone from that hospital when we got there." said Jade.


"Good Work Jade!" said Yvette.


"Nothing like a good investigator." Bee Bee chimed in.


"I hate to ask this..but do you think Ellie is dead?" asked Kahlil.


"I don't know...but my contact in Homicide told me they discovered the murder weapon, a .38 smokeless


buried in the park under a mound of dirt...and it's registered to Ellie. It's a ballistics match.


"Any prints?? DNA??" I asked.


"None...it was buried under the dirt and it's rained a lot.. If there were any...They are gone!" said Jade.

"Well, that's good!" said Sofia.



"It's good for now...We've got to find her." said Yvette...''Alive hopefully!So we can clear this up." she said.

IV-




With a team of tactical police... Lt. Tragg found and arrested  Ellie Highland.. It was the first time she had been seen in about a week , since she vanished from the hospital...She was arrested , trying to go back to her apartment and finding it empty...


She was stunned and equally stunned when the police, who she didn't know was looking for her, arrested her and charged her with first degree murder.


Naturally, the press was there in full force to see her do the "perp walk"


"Today we have made an arrest in the Water Fountain Slaying of Eric Fowler a few weeks ago." he said on Television. He was as usual, heavily made up...A Brand new Italian made, tailored suit, expensive shoes and every hair in place.

Maybe this high powered arrest would get him back in the Deputy Of Operations good graces.


We watched the news broadcast from our office.

"Well...Should we wait for her to call or go to Central Booking and get her?" asked  Sofia.

''Her sister planned for the inevitability of this..She gave me a list of Charactor witnesses and their addresses.. You , Bee Bee, Keith and Kahlil go round them up..Call them and find a Judge for arraignment.. Jade and I will go see her." said Ms. Yvette.

"My Father is out of town at a conference." I said.
"Maybe we can get Judge Reynolds or Judge Clemmons, I like her."said Bee Bee.
"Or maybe Judge Julie Wong." said Kahlil.


"Your Judge Crush!" joked Sofia.



"If you can find any one of those Judges, I would be happy." said Ms. Yvette.

"Come on Jade...Let's go!" said Ms. Yvette.

"Right behind you boss lady." said Jade. as we all fanned out on our assignments.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments:

Post a Comment