Monday, November 29, 2021

The Amnesiac


 Middleton Law School, Bayside.

Ms. Yvette, Sofia and Bee Bee stood outside Middleton Law School waiting for us.. It felt weird..

Me and Kahlil taking a class in a law school after we had graduated from Law school and had pased the bar.. but she felt we and we being Kahlil and I  couldn't miss a chance to take a trial science class, since we usually did Voire Dire...



"I'm so proud of our guys...I didn't think they'd want to take this class at first." said Ms. Yvette...
"Nelson convinced them...He said this woman teaching the class , Dr. Bourdain, taught him when he was at St. Johns in New York and that she was the best." said Sofia.

"She was an Assistant District Attorney in Philly for awhile..I remember her. Sofia, you and I will take her next session in the spring." said Bee Bee.

Olivia's Voire Dire Expert , Nelson East and her newest Attorney , Bresha Billips was waiting outside with Ms. Yvette, Sofia and Bee Bee also.
"They should be coming out soon... This is a trip, Olivia , Bev, Donnie Ray, Donnie Ray can you believe it? and Josie all took this course.. I was astounded.." laughed Nelson..

"It's a good course to take.. and she's very good...I wish she had taught this while I was in law school there. Here they come now!" said Bresha.

Dr, Bourdain arrived, shortly after Bresha had graduated..



"Here they come now." said Josie's husband, Paris.

"Heyyyy everybody....Good course.." I said.
"Thanks Ms. Yvette for having us take it." said Kahlil..
"Very good course .." said Ms. Jade./
"Very good teacher." said Olivia, whose team like ours had gone up against Dr. Bourdain when she was an ADA. She decided to take the course at the last minute after Beverly, Josie and her husband had signed up for it. It had been slow since their last big case and they had the time to do it..
They took the course in the afternoon, after close of business..
"Wow...I learned so much. It was weird taking a law school course again, so many years after I graduated and passed the bar." said Beverly.
"I haven't been in any type of classroom setting  in years...This felt good." said Donnie Ray, who proudly held up his "A" transcript.
"This was something nice we all could do together." said Josie.
"You couldn't have told me I'd be taking another course here a year after I graduated ..AND PASSED the bar." laughed Bresha's husband, Tony Billips, who also took the course with us.
Dr. Alice Bourdain, who taught the class walked out behind us...

"Never have I had so many brilliant and well established students in my life. She said, smiling.

She had awarded all of us an A.   The fact that all of us minus two, Donnie Ray and Jade were licensed attorneys helped..

It gave our two teams a chance to hang out...

We all had drinks in Blue Bar 

after class usually.



And of course we all rode back to Philly on the two buses..Olivia  had that transferred us..

Study Sessions at Olivia and Beverly's Office Duplex were "Mad Cool" as Bresha's husband, Tony would say.

They had an extensive law library...with plenty of space that we used...


"It's early....why don't we all have breakfast...That spot , Pancake Pantry isn't too far from here." I said.

"That's an excellent idea." said Donnie Ray...


We all walked over to the "Pancake Pantry", a spot Olivia and Beverly and company had discovered and invited us all out to...

Our two squads, Ms. Yvette and us and Olivia, Beverly and crew always worked so well and complimented each other.

"I'm proud of all of you..." said Ms. Yvette..
"After all you taught us...Ot was like a refresher course...Some of it.." I said, hugging Bee Bee..
"Ummmmmmmm!" said Bee Bee, smiling..
"Yeah, but I think we'll be even better, next trial." said Kahlil.
"Me and Bee are going to enroll in her next session , this spring if we can." said Sofia.
"It was certainly eye opening...and it definitely gives our two teams the edge." said Ms. Jade.
"It does...Nelson taught me a lot over the years and so a lot was like a refresher course, but I learned some extra things too." said Olivia.
"This was nice to add with my courses in Pre-Law and Administration of Justice that I took years ago." said Donnie Ray.
"Auntay and I are going to make you an Attorney yet Donnie Ray." said Beverly..
"I'm just glad you guys took her course..I told you she was brilliant." said Nelson, who helped us study.
"It was nice seeing her again and not as oppossing counsel." said Josie.
"Here comes our orders." said her husband, Paris.


"I'm so proud of you baby." said Bresha to her husband, Tony, who also took the course...
Tony smiled..













All kinds of Pancakes, Waffles, Hash browns, bacon, Sausage and Coffee arrived..

I was a little sad... 


I enjoyed...We all enjoyed working remotely from Olivia and Beverly's Office/Duplex and having breakfast and lunch there, studying there , going to class at night..


and coming home.....


Like I said, our two squads always worked well together...We hadn't been out of town on a case in awhile.. but we did take this class and work well living right across the street from each other..But now it was over.. Monday , we'd go back to work at our building..


And maybe back to court eventually...and that meant back in the cross hairs of Lt. Tragg....


It had been a month since he'd been knocked out in Sam Mother's after a brawl with Kayla's husband, Ray St. Jacques.



We had all kept our distance since then ..Eating at Sam Mothers for the two weeks he had been banned and then retreating to our homes for most of our meals..and drinking other places than Curley's Bar...





Our other friends had the luxury of their building down by Penns Landing..


With their own Modern Cafeteria  that was open 24 hours that they raved about..





At Nights after work and weekends..We all had Josie's, Aqua Bar, Stoleys and the Mermaid Crabhouse and Tavern to drink and hang out at...

We avoided Lt. Tragg like the plague , but a case was getting ready to come up that would us back in his cross hairs.


II-

The waterfall was beautiful on most days....Today the beautiful almost see through water was a crimson red and a body was floating to the top....


"Alright..pull him out.." said Lt. Tragg.


The Crime Scene Investigators photographed the entire area... A few were in the water fountain...

"We didn't find any shells Lieutenant." said the CSI guys...


A team lifted the body of a well dressed man out of the water....

Dr. Hazel Baylor 


and Dr. Marcy Martin looked at the body....


" He's got a gunshot wound to the back of the head... It looks like a .38 caliber.." said Hazel, using tweezers to extract the shell and place it in baggie, which was tagged..."Death looks like it was immediate." she said.

''Ewww..I'll say...because the body has been in the water..There is no way to tell when the time of death was..or the place.. " said Dr. Marcy Martin..

"I'm guessing he was killed somewhere else and dropped here Lieutenant." said Dr. Hazel Baylor.

"I'm guessing you're right...He got any ID on him?" asked Lt. Tragg...

"I found a wallet in his trousers... Drivers License  says his Name is Curt Fowler... and he lives near you Lieutenant in Mayfair.." said Marcy...

Lt. Tragg smiled raffishly and whispered to Dr. Martin..

"You remember my neighborhood well...I believe you left a pair of your panties there....Perhaps you could come over and we could uh look for them.." he said and laughed slyly....


"Uhh That's okay, I'm good.. You can have em." said Marcy, not wanting to think about the brief time she was sleeping with Lt. Tragg. She tried hard to forget it...



  A woman ,clad in a man's dress shirt , yellow lace bra and yellow thong panties was brought to Lt. Tragg by two uniformed policemen, she seemed in a daze...


"VA VA VA VOOOOOOM!" said Lt. Tragg , who was gawking...


''Stop gawking...Get a blanket out of the van and cover her.." demanded Dr. Hazel Baylor...
"What is your name?" asked Hazel...."What are you doing here?" asked Hazel..


"I can't remember my name.." she said.


"Let's get her to a hospital." said Dr. Marcy Martin.


''And let's get him out of here." said Lt. Tragg. "Girls , I need that Autopsy report as soon as possible." said Lt. Tragg as



As the body was strapped to a gurney and rolled to a van , waiting to take it ot the morgue..

48 HOURS LATER-


We were back to work in our building...


"So I don't understand why you come to me.." said Ms. Yvette.


"My sister is laying up in a hospital claiming to have Amnesia..I think she's full of it personally. My dad and I haven't seen her in weeks.. She told us some cock and bull story about her  getting married to some guy she met on a cruise named Curtis.. Curtis Fowler.. He turns up dead in a water fountain in the park and she's found wandering around in her panties and her bra and his shirt.." said Elaine Highland, whose father was a Major Importer of Jewelry and a client our firm, McClusky/Cozen/Connor & Pratt 
had on retainer.

''What do you want me to do?" asked Ms. Yvette.

"I need you to come to the hospital with me Vettie...She's going to need legal representation soon..
I know it.. This guy she claims she was married to was found dead...I believe it's only a matter of time before she is charged... She was there, practically naked.." said Elaine.

"Okay I'll talk to her...Do you by any chance know who the detective is on this murder case?  If you don't know it's okay...I can find out.."said Yvette.


"The guy who's always on Television , giving interviews after some major crime occurs...He used to be on that talk show "HARD BOTTOM!" said Elaine.
"Oh God.. Lt. Tragg..!" said Yvette.
''Yeah that's him...I need my sister to have legal representation..."said Elaine.

"Okay...Let's go." said Ms. Yvette... She looked out at the office...

It was empty...She had given the four of us off today....

Jade was around the office...

"Jade, take a ride with us." said Ms. Yvette.

"Sure" said Jade....



The four of us were at home..
"Ummmmmmmm I can't believe it's 2:30 in the afternoon and we are already undressed and doing this.." said Bee Bee.
"It's raining...it's Wednesday...We aren't going out...Nobody is tonight.." I said.
We were kissing passionately....

''Well Hot Stuff, I don't know about everybody else..mmmmmmmmmm, but we aren't...Ouuuuuu!" moaned Bee Bee.

"No indeed!" I said.

I had her baby doll hiked up and was rubbing her booty , 

"Mmmmmmmmmm Hot Stuff....you are good at getting me in the mood! You always have been.." she said.

"Really?" I said.

"Really! You have no idea how many near misses you had in college when I almost gave you some...Or that time in my apartment when you kissed me...how close you were.." she whispered..

"The first time or the second?" I asked.

"BOTH!" she whispered as I was


slowly slipping her panties down...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ...Hot stufff! UMMMMMMMMM!" Bee Bee was moaning..

"BEATRICE! OH MY GODDD!" I moaned..

"I'M BOUT TO GIVE YOU SOME NOW!!!" she said.,

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" screamed Bee Bee as I lifted her up and began to long stroke her..  She clearly loved it when I did this...

I gently put her up on the dresser drawer and began to thrust slowly inside of her... She was so soft, so wet and felt so good..I couldn't bring myself to stop...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BEE BEE!" I moaned..

"OH MY GOD , HOT STUFF! OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.


I had her bent over the chest of drawers , pounding away....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU...HOOO HOOO HOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOU....I'm about to cum!" she cried out.. Her body was trembling...

We wound up in bed....Making passionate love....

THE NEXT NINE TO TEN HOURS, BEATRICE AND I WERE OBLIVIOUS TO EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE BUT EACH OTHER.




Next Door , Sofia and Kahlil were doing the same thing..

Sofia and Kahlil were kissing up until the point that neither could take it anymore..

"Ouuuuuuuuu papi, you are getting me hot." said Sofia..


"That's the idea ." said Kahlil..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !" said Sofia, nearly in tears, she was so aroused..

Her panties nearly melted off of her..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MAMASITAAAAAAAAAAA!" moaned Kahlil.. as she eased herself on Kahlil on the side of the bed...Smothering him with soft kisses...her body trembling and she speaking in Spanish....



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHH PAPIIIIIII!" screamed Sofia as she moved up and down on Kahlil, riding him and driving him to near delirium.....

Neither of us was in an apartment building anymore, where we had to hold back somewhat...because of thin walls and being heard in the hallways, which I'm sure we were..

We were now in our homes...In a house..with complete privacy!

Like us...THE NEXT NINE TO TEN HOURS..SOFIA AND KAHLIL CARED ABOUT NO ONE ELSE EXCEPT THEMSELVES!



Outside, it was pouring rain...

III-


At the Hospital.....

''It's pouring rain... Do you have an umbrella?" said Ms. Yvette,looking out the window.

"I've got two in my car... Hell of a place for it...right?  We can buy umbrellas in the hospital gift shop or at best bonnets.." said Ms. Jade with a smile..


"Liv was going to come over and wash my hair and blow dry it this week...but it won't be tonight." laughed Yvette.


On off weeks, both women took turns doing each  others  hair..  

Beverly and Kayla took part.. 



Something the four of them had done since Liv and Vettie were in law school...It gave Olivia and excuse for going home and seeing her little niece and her little cousin.

This showed how much Yvette was like part of their family and now that all of them lived on the same street...They were back to that family vibe..She loved being reunited with Olivia and her family. again..


And speaking of families..These two siblings weren't very family like..

''Ellie wake the hell up and stop it with this fake Amnesia act...I brought you a lawyer yelled Elaine.


Ellie Highland woke up...

"Lawyer?? What do I need a Lawyer for?"  she said.

She looked around..

''Where am I? How did I get here?" she asked.

"Oh My God, Curt? Curt...What happened to him?? Where is Curt? Where is my husband?" she screamed.
"Husband? Husband? Please tell me you didn't marry that smooth talking grifter." said Elaine.


"You're just mad because he picked me over you!" said Ellie...


"Don't flatter yourself.. I didn't want him.!"  said Elaine.


"Look... I'm an Attorney, My name is Yvette Jones-Lockwood.. I work for McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt.. Your Father has my firm on retainer.. I am here to represent you if you need legal representation...First thing I should inform you is that your husband, Mr. Fuller is dead! He was murdered.. They found him in a fountain out in the park...floating...He had been shot in the back of the head.. This was 2 days ago...You were found wandering in the park in just your panties and bra and his shirt..claiming to have no memory of anything..Now to my way of thinking...because I know the case detective...You may be in need of legal counseling soon... If you are arrested, here is my card...You say nothing, you answer no questions...You simply call me and sit tight..Got it?" said Yvette.


"I got it....Thank you...I- I can't remember much of what transpired in the last 72 hours....I didn't know Curt was dead...Murdered you say...? Oh My god!!" said Ellie Highland..

"Try to get some sleep and just do what the lawyer says and oh you're welcome." said  Elaine.
"Thank you Yvette, Jade.. let's go...Let my sister get some sleep and try to regain her memory." said Elaine snidely...

"You don't like your sister much do you?" asked Yvette.


"I love my sister...If I didn't , I wouldn't have contacted you Ms. Yvette.. , I just don't like her all the time..Like now..When she's acting stupid... Keep me in the loop guys." she said as she left.

"Let's get to your car Jade." said Yvette..
"Yes indeed." said Jade.



They hopped in Jade's Pathfinder and headed home..what a weird day...


At Home. Gary looked out the window..
"It's pouring out there...Aren't you glad to be nice and dry and home with me.?" he asked.


"I ammmmmm" laughed Ms. Yvette.

"You want your tea?" asked Gary...


''Not tonight..I just want you." said Yvette seductively...


Gary pulled her to him and kissed her passionately..






She had already taken her panties off...



Yvette eased herself down on him as slow as she could....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddd, Vettie....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" moaned Gary.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARY, YOU ARE SO HARD!!!! UMMMMMMMMMM, SO DAMN BIG!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" she cooed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VETTTTTTTTTTTIE!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! You are driving me crazyyyyy!" he said softly...


They kissed passionately......



They began making slow, sweet , smoldering love on the new bed... The bed was soft and smooth and it moved with their every movement, which made the experience even more tantalizing for both...
The legs didn't squeak and he headboard didn't rattle..

The next NINE TO TEN HOURS.... They both were near delirium......Yvette's body trembled...the result of several orgasms...and tears flowed freely down her face...Her soft cooing and Gary's deep moans was all that could be heard...

Gary's eyes rolled up into his head...until he came and came hard....


Yvette continued kissing him and rubbing his penis until he was hard again...

and they began making love again....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" he moaned..

"Oh Gary, this feels so goood...Ouuuuuuuuu!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHH MYY GODDDDDD! IT'S ALL I THINK ABOUT DURING THE DAY!!!!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD!!" he moaned...

Yvette giggled.....

Another THREE TO FOUR HOURS continued.....They were both enjoying themselves immensely..The soft bed was moving with every movement of their bodies...It made the experience that much more enjoyable..

They both came together, furiously.....


Yvette cuddled up in Gary's arms...She felt safe from the entire world.. She didn't give this case today a second thought.



IV-


The next day Ms. Yvette  brought us all up to snuff on our latest case or non-case the way we were looking at it now..



"I gotta admit...It is interesting...Body found floating in a water fountain and woman running around the park in her panties and bra with amnesia.. Wowww..I couldn't write something like this.." said Bee Bee.


"It would be a comedy if it wasn't real." said Kahlil.

"A man is dead..Nothing comical about that...And she says it's her husband huh?" said Sofia.

"That's what she says....but she can't remember what happened...She can't remember how she got there." said Yvette.


"I think they were having sex...or about to..Somebody walked in on them..Killed her husband or whoever he is and the shock sent her running.. Witnessing a shocking event could render one partially with Amnesia..." I said..


''Ouu listen to Dr. Hot Stuff."laughed Bee Bee.


Sofia cracked up!

"Dr. Hot Stuff!" she said.


So did Kahlil.

Jade walked in..

"I did some digging... There is no marriage record in the State of Pennsylvania or New Jersey for Curtis Fowler..But he does have a sheet. The Bunco Squad is quite aware of him... He ingratiates himself with people at small travel agencies who have these cruises and usually returns with a beautiful young woman on his arms that has more money than brains and he swindles them out of their cash.  His latest thing was following Jewell smugglers and blackmailing them... I don't know if our client was aware of this or not...but her father is a major importer of rare jewelry..." said Jade.

"Look, here is her address...Jade ,You want to go to her apartment and pack some things for her?  I would like to get her someplace safe and quiet until we can figure out what's going on... Take Bee Bee and Mamasita  with you.Nobody knows we are representing her , so no one should be coming around asking questions as yet...If you get my drift.."said Ms. Yvette.

"Kahlil and I will go to the hospital." I said.

"Come on man ,let's jet." said Kahlil..

''Ready Girls?" asked Ms. Jade.


''Shotgun" said Bee Bee laughing and sticking her tongue out..
"I got shotgun coming back." laughed Sofia.

Yvette decided to dim the lights and slip down the back steps....but just as she did.., her husband, Gary walked in...


"Dimming the lights , you must have known I was coming."laughed  Gary.

"No, I was planning on ducking out of here early.. Jade and the kids are on assignment from me right now.. and I've got little to nothing to do around here., What are you doing here?" she asked.



"I was off early today and I was uh in the area and I uh thought about you." said Gary.

"Sooooooooo you just happened to be in the neighborhood eh?" Yvette laughed.


"Yeah how about that?" laughed Gary.
"How about that?" said Yvette as they left the office and began walking down the back steps.


They kissed passionately in the stairwell...

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments:

Post a Comment