Friday, November 12, 2021

Priveledge


 At Sam Mother's Diner..

Brian "Biff" Bardo sat and waited for his breakfast platter ...





An "Everything " Omelette, Hash Browns, Bacon and Hot coffee...


Lisa Douglass walked in...

"Biff...I heard you got arrested in Aqua Bar a few nights back..." she said.


"I did...It was Bullshit....They forget my old man is a big man in this town...His lawyer had me sprung in less than eight hours.."laughed Biff as he chowed down... He motioned to her to sit down..

"Grab a seat....Where you been?" he asked..


"With my fiance..." said Lisa.

"Maxey?? Come on...He's on his way to jail....There's no future with him." said Biff.


"Ohhhh I don't know... He has some very good lawyers and they don't think he's guilty..." said Lisa.


"Yeah, I met em...That's them over there at the  other table.." he said pointing at us...

We had seen him too!


"That's Brian Bardo....He's out of jail already?" said Olivia.
"Yupper...His old man is loaded...Had two Attorneys up there within an hour and had him arraigned in Night Court....and sprung within hours after his arrest...Must be nice having rich parents huh?" said Beverly...
"He didn't say a word...Didn't take a drink of coffee or eat anything...Left no DNA sample and refused to willingly submit a sample.We are dead in the water with him for now...I'm working on a court order for his DNA."said Nelson..
"No need for that Nelson... He's eating now...A hearty meal....using knives and forks and drinking coffee...As soon as he leaves....That cup, that fork and that knife are going in a plastic bag and straight to Hazel..." I said.
''Wow...Didn't too much get by you when you were a cop did it?" laughed Josie..

"I'm glad he's on our side." said Bresha..


"What about the other two boys?" asked Olivia.

"Nathan Vickers from New Haven and Teddy Capers from New York City, both the children of priveledge, Vickers daddy is a wealthy owner of a Bottling company and Capers daddy is  a wealthy
real estate man...Junior is poised to have a position in the business..Both are in Philadelphia..Both have been bailed out and neither boy has turned in a DNA sample on advice from counsel.." I said.


Olivia's phone rang...It was a text..

"That was Sharon....The FBI Lab in Quantico's results are back... It was not a DNA match for any of the 27 or Maxey Lupin....None of them are the attackers...The three semen samples taken from that rape kit all belong to three yet unidentified men." said Olivia.

''And dimes to doughnuts...I'm bettin one of em is sitting just a few tables from us."said Beverly..
staring daggers at Brian "Biff" Bardo.


"Lisa...Lisa...Lisa.. That guy hasn't got enough in his pants to satisfy you...I'm just keepin it real baby, He can't love you like I can.." bragged Biff.


"Biff...I'm gonna keep it real with you...He's got more than enough in his pants to satisfy me and you Biff... you don't have enough to satisfy a high school virgin.." said Susan, getting up and walking to the counter to get her coffee and leaving...


"Hmmmph!" said Biff, who got up and angrily stormed out , without paying for his meal....


Nelson and Josie scooped up his Knife, His Fork and his spoon and his coffee cup and put it in a plastic bag and tagged it..The saliva would provide enough DNA  to be tested against the three samples...

"Bree can I trust you to deliver this to Dr. Hazel Baylor at the Medical Examiner's Office?" I said.

"With Pleasure." said Bresha.

II-


At Vivian Huberty's office...


Attorney A. Rodger Cockrill looked around..

"Vivian...Vivian what happened to you?  I'm serious...You working out of this sleazy office, No staff...
Files all over the place... I remember when your office was immacculate and your had four attorneys and a para-legal working for you and an office manager...What the Hell happened?" asked A Rodger Cockrill, who looked like he was doing exceptionally well...Nice tailored suit....Shoes that probably cost as much as her office's rent in this sleazy building...Fresh Fragrance...

" I lost those three big civil suits in 2016 Rodger...and then I was counter sued...My dumb assed ex- husband, lost those suits and as a result...I paid out all of my working capital...My clients on retainer lost faith in me and one by one they backed out....I couldn't pay my four attorneys , who jumped ship, I had to let my para-legal and my office manager go and then I lost that office space and wound up here in 2019... and I swear...I'm about to lose this space..." said Vivian... "My practice is just about over...I'm going to need to get back in the work force...I have a teaching job lined up at Middleton Law School in Bayside..but that doesn't start until next year..." said Vivian..

"I have a way out for you." he said..


"I'm listening.." said Vivian..

"I don't know whether you know it or not.. But I'm the managing partner for Cochran and Grace...Sonny Cochran and Byron Grace, Attorneys at law..." he said.


''Sonny Cochran? Who's firm has those cheesy commercials on Television at night?" asked Vivian,laughing..

''You laugh...but Sonny has four attorneys and a Para-legal, YOUR former para-legal in fact, working in the office with him and Mr. Grace... I became Managing Partner and I opened up an office...I have four attorneys under me, an office manager and I'm next door to a gorgeous Private Investigator who does great work for me.. Now Here is the proposition... We've made so much money Mr. Cochran is opening up yet another office in a much nicer building than this...He needs a Managing Partner...I can't think of a better Managing Partner than you...You'd have Three Attorneys working under you and an office manager..and you would no longer have to worry about paying the rent on office space...I could put in a good word for you and forward your resume.." said A. Rodger Cockrill.


Her eyes got as wide as saucers... ''Would You? Could You?"she asked.

"Of course I can....but uh ruh...I uh need something from you first Heh Heh Heh!" he laughed..


"This is America...Aint Nothin without a cost!" Vivian sighed....Knowing what he wanted...


At Dr. Goggins Lab-

"Olivia, guys...We have two matches....Brian "Biff" Bardo and Nathan Vickers are definitely a DNA Match for two of the samples found in the rape kit.. 99.9 percent matches..They are two of your assailants." said Dr. Goggins..."I shared this with the Medical Examiners Officer and they came to the same conclusion."said Dr. Goggins..

"Now we have something to take to court." said Olivia..

"Proof that our client is innocent and proof of who the guilty parties are!" said Beverly...

"How did you get Vickers sample??...I heard he was unco-operative...Lawyered up, refused to submit a sample..."I said..


"Oh he did...But he visited a brothel, soon after he got out of custody and left a loaded condom in the girl's room, which she turned over to Vice Detectives in exchange for not being arrested..We had more than enough semen to get a match....His and Bardo's DNA is a definite match..."said Dr. Goggins.


"And it's all legal, Do you know why Bree?" asked Nelson..

"Public Domain....The Knife ,Fork, Spoon and Coffee cup aren't his and once he got up from the table, we were free to use their content...Same with the loaded condom..He discarded it and it's open season.." said Bresha.

"VERY GOOD!" said Josie..
"GOOD GIRL" said Beverly...


"Olivia, You're teaching her well." laughed Dr. Goggins..

"She's like a sponge...She soaks up everything.."said Olivia, looking at all of her protoge's like a proud mama..









She was proud of them all...


I now understood why Nathan Vickers and Teddy Capers fled Philadelphia immediately and why Brian "Biff" Bardo dropped out of sight...They knew they were guilty and they were scared.. They sat back and allowed their friend and former classmate, Max Lupin to take the blame for a crime they KNEW he didn't commit...I hope the Judge threw these guys under the jail.


HOLIDAY INN, CHERRY HILL-

"This is a nice place isn't it?" asked Attorney A. Rodger Cockrill...

"Yes it is...Rodger, let's get in the bedroom and get this over with.."sighed Vivian..

''Well alrightttt..Vivian, .I've been wanting to get in your panties for years.." said A. Rodger Cockrill..


"What women's panties have you not been wanting to get in?.."asked  Vivian... She knew of his sleazy reputation of sleeping with clients, ADA's and once even a Judge....



They had stopped at a Wine and Spirits shoppe and bought a bottle of  Lambrusco...


They cracked the bottle and both drank the bottle down....

She was buzzed...She stripped down to her fishnet pantyhose...

A.Rodger Cockrill's eyes bulged out of their sockets....The bulge in his trousers grew larger. also..

"OHHHHHH MYY GODDDD!" he said..


She cracked up laughing..."This might be over quick and I can get out of here"..she mused..



He ran his hands down into her panties and kissed her butter soft lips..

She was surprised..He smelled good and he had soft moist lips....


" He gently unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down....


Her pantyhose as well..

"You are sooooo silly....and so horny....Look at you....OUUUUUUUU!" she laughed.. to her amazement, A. Rodger Cockrill  was huge! she thought to herself..



They stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...

"Ohhhhh my god, I couldn't wait.." he moaned..

"I know you couldn't." she said. , taking the rest of her clothes off  and marveling about his size and girth..

"MYYYYY WORD?" she said..just staring at his huge erection...

.It had been nearly two years since she last had sex..She was now herself quite horny..

"WOW!" he said...

"Oh My lord, you are HUGE! I NEVER IMAGINED!!" she said,.......

''I 'm about to explode....." he said shyly...

"Uh UHHHHHHHH....wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Look at you....We gonna work on this...WOOOOU!  she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...and giggling with excitement...

"How do your boxers contain all of that?? WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she proclaimed...

This got A . Rodger Cockrill very excited..


He tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh RODGER...." she gasped... 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph."he groaned in his low baritone as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!  baby!" she squealed..



  RODGER  lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" moaned  RODGER..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!OHHHH MYYYYY" cooed Vivian..He was nearly to her stomach, she gasped..



They were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOD!!!! RODGER!!!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!''VIVIAN screamed..She was pleasently surprised...

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

THREE TO FOUR HOURS slowly drifted by....She was impressed with his stamina...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH RODGER!!!, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy LAWD!"said VIVIAN!!!!

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! VIVIAN!!! VIVIAN" moaned Rodger.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu say my name baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cooed deliriously....

"VIVIAN!....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"YESSSSSSSSSSS YESSsSSSSSSSS BABYYYYY!" she cried out


THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before RODGER came and came hard....and Vivian's legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl....She was having ,she believed her fourth intense orgasm and just crying like a baby...

Vivian continued kissing Rodger and rubbing his penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! OUUUU Look at that!!! WE GONNA WORK ON THIS...OUUUUUUUUU WORK WITH ME BABYYYYYY!" she said..




"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" Rodger moaned.. He couldn't believe his good fortune...Vivian  was a freak behind closed doors he mused.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Vivian wailed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" moaned Rodger..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

Rodger was engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned..

"TALK TO ME BABY...YOU LIKE IT BABY!?" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned Rodger .who didn't know if he was coming or going...

"I LIKE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  I LIKE YOU SO MUCH!  YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...She was having her fifth and sixth intense orgasms...and viewing A. Rodger Cockrill in a completely different light...




""OH MY GOD.....OUUUUU MOREEEEE?" he asked.

"OUUUUUUUUU YESSSS...YESSSSS AND MORE , IF YOU WANT IT...I SURE DO!" she moaned..She didn't expect it to be this good..She didn't expect to be here this long...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...

"OHHHH MY GODDDDDDD! OUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed...her body shaking and trembling!


THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS drifted by....She was sitting on him, riding him hard.....


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" Rodger moaned as he began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY! CUM FOR MOMMY!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!"moaned  Vivian!!...She couldn't believe she was talking like this...and to him of all people....

Rodger  lie in between her legs....exhausted...

"OHHHHHH OHHHHHH MY GOD!!!" he moaned, trying to catch his breath....



Vivian wouldn't let him sleep , She continued kissing him, rubbing his large penis...keeping it hard..

''UMMMMMMMMMM WORK WITH ME BABY....UMMMMMM HMMMMMM..
" she cooed..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. LAWDDDDDDDD! " he moaned.. He climbed back on top of her...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..

They were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu RODGER BABY!!!!!!!, I'M GONNA LOVE WORKING WITH YOU ...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THANK YOU BABY  OUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU'RE WELCOME!!! YOU'RE WELCOME!!!" he moaned..

.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  Rodger....YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THING!" she moaned..


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..



They were standing in the middle of the floor now, Rodger was long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD RODGER BABY!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.


They were back in bed...going at it slower..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS DRIFTED BY

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned...

"OHHH RODGER...I THINK I'M IN LOVE....WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, OUUUUU
MEOOOWWWW....MEOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! MEOWWWWWWWW!"
she cooed.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! OHHHHH LAWD!  OHHHH LAWD!! OHHHHHH LAWD!!!" moaned Rodger as he came again like a gusher...

This woman was going to kill him, he thought!!!!




Rodger lie in between  Vivians  legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Vivian was  totally satisfied...She had never had this many orgasms and such strong ones at that...She held Rodger's  head in her arms..She was so glad she made this deal with him. She didn't feel so bad about what she had to do to get a new job...

It was almost 12 noon, Saturday Morning...What a night and early morning they had both had..

"You got the job!!! Oh Lord...You got the job......You can start in two weeks...LAWWWWD HAVE MERCY!" said a very satisfied A. Rodger Cockrill...

She gave him a wet sloppy kiss...

"Thank You baby!" she whispered..

This was met by more slow, soft kisses....

"AWWWWWWW LAWWWD!" he moaned and crawled back on top of her..

Even SHE wasn't expecting this...She couldn't believe he was as hard as a tree trunk..
He had to be on something , she thought!

"Rodger, you've got to be kidding..." she said...

She felt his penis...It was as hard as a tree trunk..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she exclaimed....

She had a look of pure horror on her face...

"Rodger...You're insatiable.." she said smiling...

TWO TO THREE HOURS went by before he came one last time...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH. OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU RODGER!!!! ".She moaned ..and she was out of breath, having another intense orgasm...

"UMMMMMMMPH...YOU GOT THE JOB!! YOU GOT THE DAMN JOB BABY ...OHHHHHH LAWDD! " he moaned.. She had earned three jobs!! He mused...

"Okayyyy..Okay...Thank you baby...but we gotta stop now..Ouuuuuuu I'm all tapped out.." she whispered...She decided not to kiss him anymore...She was a little sore and she was tapped out..


She immediately took a long hot shower....A. Rodger Cockrill was lying across the bed, nude and snoring....



She got dressed and left him in bed, nude and knocked out..She stumbled out of their hotel room and went downstairs...She could hardly walk...but she felt good...better than she expected to feel...That man was something else in the bed, she mused.

 Hailed an UBER and headed home..It was 3:00 pm in the afternoon!



She headed back to Philadelphia PA.  She would sleep good..real good in her own place.


III-

TWO DAYS LATER-


Vivian Huberty paid us another visit.. This was a peace offering..

"Olivia how long have we known each other? Too Long for us to be having a falling out..I'm here to say I'm sorry... Beverly....I'm sorry for the things I said that may have come off as being disrespectful of your auntie... I can't tell you how full of respect I am of Olivia.. You're doing it big girl, I'm your biggest fan.." said Vivian, hugging Olivia...

'Well thank you Vivian...Coming from you, one of  my mentors...I consider that a high compliment.. 'So you're dropping the suit?" asked Olivia.


"Yes... I know you Olivia...You're a gunslinger...You don't go into court unprepared...I know that the Feds, The M.E. 's office and Goggins Labs have already cleared Max Lupin....and I know it wasn't his event...I've dropped the suit against Max Lupin completely...But I'm going after Brian "Biff "Bardo and Nathan Vickers....I know they're guilty..." said Vivian.

"That'll be a nice win for your firm. By all means , go get those priveledged bastards." said Beverly...


"That'll be the last win for my "firm", My practice of one...I've accepted a job as Managing Partner for Cochran and Grace, Attorneys at Law....I'll be opening up a third office...I'll Have three attorneys, a para-legal  and an office manager working for me. I start in two weeks." said Vivian....

"VIVIAN....That's great! What a wonderful new opportunity!!!" said Olivia.
"THAT'S BIG!" said Beverly...
"NICE COME UP!" added Josie.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" I said.


"Thank You. When I get settled...I'm inviting you all over for an office warming and I'm taking you all out for a nice lunch...My treat!" said Vivian.

"Sonny Cochran...I know him...Worked with him once. Good Attorney." said Nelson.


''He's got those...Those commercials that run late at night on T.V." said Bresha diplomatically...

We'd all seen them and laughed about them...



I smiled... So did Josie....

"I've seen his commercials too!...They're corny as hell...but money isn't corny....A. Rodger Cockrill is the other managing partner and he has his own office with four attorneys and an office manager working for him...He pushed my resume along and got me in the front door.." said Vivian..
''A Rodger Cockrill, now there's another country heard from..We went up against him in court two times...I haven't seen him in about four years.."said Olivia ,smiling.
"Glad to hear he's doing so well...I wondered what happened to him..."said Beverly...




"I won't be working with him...His Office is across town somewhere.. I also have a teaching gig at Middleton Law School  in Bayside hooked up for the summer." said Vivian..


"I graduated from Middleton Law School." said Bresha,..


"You did? Small world...That's a great little law school...Has a fine history." exclaimed Vivian...

"I lectured there last year and gave the graduation address this spring...That's how I met Bresha...She was first in her class.." said Olivia..


"Livy Girl, You know how to chase that money baby!...."said Vivian... "You also know how to staff your firm..." she said looking at Beverly and Nelson



who had been with her the longest...Since their days as Public Defenders...Overworked and under paid..
What a nice reward for their loyalty...

Me, her husband and Investigator...


Her office manager , Alfreda.



And Josie and Bresha , her other Associate Attorneys... 

Olivia had put together a nice loyal team, talented team too...She mused.


And downtown..


The Office of ADA Hillary Newton...She had summoned Detective James Tragg..


"First off...I'd like to apologize for slapping you the other night...but...you shouldn't take liberties with someone you hardly know...We are going to have to drop charges on Max Lupin...you arrested the wrong guy..but you did a good job grabbing Bardo and those other two...We have enough on two of them to get convictions." she said.


'Well, since we are making up...I uh accept your apology baby." said James Tragg, who pulled her to him and kissed her..


and hiked her skirt up...

and ran his hands down into her panties...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW myyyyyy gooodnesss...ouuuuuuu" he moaned...

before he was SLAPPED HARD TWICE AGAIN!!!

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU PERVE!!!! I DIDN'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO GROPE ME!!! OH MY GOD!!! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE!" she said angrilly...

It was as if he hadn't heard a word she said..


Red faced and angry...Detective Tragg stormed out of her office, slamming the door..



IV-


TWO DAYS LATER- DISTRICT COURTROOM B

"Your honor in lieu of this compelling evidence the defense has presented...The people move to drop all charges against the defendent, Maxwell Lupin Jr.." said Assistant District Attorney Hillary Newton , sparing us a lengthy trial and herself an embarrasing defeat.

"So Moved...All charges against Mr. Lupin are dropped." said Judge Naomi Fletcher who looked at Olivia and said.. "I so wanted to see you practice in my court again...perhaps another time." she said, smiling proudly at us..

"I would like that your honor..."said Olivia..

"Thank you soo much, Ms. Olivia, Ms. Beverly, Mr. Donnie Ray, Ms. Josie and Ms. Bresha." said a very appreciative Max Lupin Jr.

"Our Long nightmare is over and we can get married...No more bachelor parties.." said Lisa.
"You Tell him girlfriend" said Beverly, high fiving Lisa.
"YESSSSS!" agreed Josie ,also high fiving her..
"Ditto that!" added a smiling Bresha..

"I can think of 27 other relieved guys who don't want any part of any bachelor parties.."said Nelson, speaking of the other party guests we cleared
''And three additional party guests who wished they'd never attended.."I laughed , speaking of the guilty parties, Brian "Biff" Bardo, Nathan Vickers and Teddy Capers, all in custody....Charged with Sexual Assault.

"Olivia, guys! Nicely done...They'll be a nice check for all of you coming soon...Watch your bank accounts.." said Attorney Eric Farr...
"Eric...Great job pulling them in.....You were right...They are winners... Ms. Olivia... I mean Mrs. Bennett-Alexander...Do you have a business card?  I'm going to be throwing some business your way...You guys are great." said Max Lupin Sr.


"Thank you sir.." said Olivia.



"Nicely done Olivia...You avoided a trial...Now that's how it's done baby girl." said Vivian Huberty...
''I intend to go after Bardo, Vickers and Capers in civil court..."she added..

"You start your new job next week.... This is good for you..."said Olivia.



"It was looking pretty bleak there for a minute...but it all worked out.." said Vivian.

Missing from the hearing was Detective James Tragg..

Furious at being slapped again, he refused to attend.. He didn't need to be there anyway...It was a one day preliminary hearing...Just a formality..


ONE WEEK LATER-

We were the guests of Attorney Vivian Huberty in her new office....Ironically enough in the same building where her old practice used to be...

"Vivian, Vivian , I'm sooo happy for you...Look at this office.." said Olivia..


"I'm one floor up from where my old practice's office used to be...but this is a much bigger office."said Vivian...



It was a beautiful office...



Nelson and I looked around...We met and talked to the three Black attorneys who worked there and the pretty young Office manager ...

Beverly , Josie and Bresha stood on the other side of the office...

"This is a gorgeous office building..." said Beverly...
"This building is under ten years old.. Did you see the cafeteria and the bathrooms?" asked Josie.
"YESSSSS! This building is fly." said Bresha.

They noticed all of the beautiful flowers that adorned the room...





The little tags were still on the roses... They all said  "Love Rodger" and were dated , different days..
He had sent a different bouquet of roses every day of the week!

Beverly gave her two associates the side eye...  "Rodger?? "Love Rodger" as in A. Rodger Cockrill, the other managing partner , with his own office and staff across town? Something tells me this goes beyond, welcome to the firm!" Beverly whispered..
"She was about to go underwater...and this was a generous offer...A major come up...but like you said....One bouquet I could see, but four???"said Josie with a sly grin..
"I wonder if she uh had to do anything to uh get all of this.?" mused Bresha..
Beverly looked at Bresha.. "Honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy remember what my husband said about flowers like these.? These are a Thank you for a wonderful night and can we see each other again flowers." whispered Beverly...

All three women giggled amongst themselves...


EPILOUGE-


Brian "Biff" Bardo and Nathan Vickers were both convicted of sexual assault  in criminal court and sentenced to three years in State Prison..However, their fathers got them good attorneys and they only did one actual year in prison with a two year suspended sentence...Priveledge!

Teddy Capers however was acquitted.. His DNA, which he finally submitted was not  a match for the three specimans..

Since neither Bardo nor Vickers claimed to know the third assailant..His identity remains a mystery...


Vivian Huberty kept good her promise to go after Vanessa Hudson's assailants... She went after Bardo and Vickers in a civil suit and won a hefty six million dollars in an out of court settlement...Quite a nice payday for her and her client..


They popped bottles of Champaigne in her new office, celebrating...

And as promised....Vivian treated us to lunch at a tony rooftop bistro.....


"This is lovely Vivian, thank you for inviting us.." said Olivia..
"Yes thank you...I've been here before...Always Loved the cuisine." I said..


''Yes...it's lovely here." said Beverly...who was sitting in her husband, Nelson's lap..


Nelson had a contented grin on his face and both arms around Beverly's waist...



"It's the least I could do after all we've been through with this case.. " said Vivian who popped open a bottle of champaigne..

 and poured us all a glass...

"A Toast to friendship and new opportunities for us all." she said.


"A perfect topper!" I said...
"Ouuu Yes" said Josie, who giggled as the bubbles went up her nose..

"This is soooooo nice." said Bresha as our food arrived...

The finest in French cuisine...


"To The Good life.said Olivia, raising her glass..








We all raised our glasses....Beverly, Nelson, Myself, Josie and Bree and Vivian...

"TO THE GOOD LIFE!" we said.


FOR SASHA C.



No comments:

Post a Comment