Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Olive Oil


 We had Hoagie in court within two hours after his arrest for his arraignment...Perhaps a record..


The Judge was a friend of ours.. Judge Martika Anderson...Olivia had once clerked for her father..

After she graduated from law school and passed the bar, Olivia clerked for Judge Anderson's father and was mentored by Hoagie..Between the two of them, she learned how "REAL LAW" is practiced as she said it...This is what she taught  Beverly, Nelson and so many others..What she was teaching Josie now and why she was such a fantastic lawyer..

On this day she was standing in court in a situation she never ever thought she would be in...The student was defending the teacher..

Flanked by her niece and protoge' ,Beverly and Beverly's husband, 

Nelson East, both students of Franklin Trevor Carmaichel , nicknamed "Hoagie.."

Josie Boyd, our newest Associate Attorney , also being mentored by Olivia , the Hoagie way...and me

Olivia's husband and Investigator....

The Prosecutor was our old adversary, Assistant District Attorney Diane Baronski.... She was sharing the bench with a younger guy,
Jake Patais, a recent Harvard Law School Graduate , who had passed the bar last year around the same time Josie did..He wasn't an ADA...He was actually one of the Attorneys hired by the Bridgerton Investment Group...but he seemed to have ADA Baronski's ear....He was constantly whispering to her and she was giggling like a school girl..He was 9 years younger than her, but handsome and a total sex machine in bed..She found herself totally enthralled by him..

"Mr. Carmaichel was Olivia's mentor when she graduated from Penn Law School..Years later she took her niece and her young associate, Nelson to him to be tutored also...oh and the Judge....Olivia clerked for her father, the Late Judge Byron Anderson, after she graduated from law school..She and the Judge are old friends." he said.


"My My myyy Olivia got an extra education after law school...No wonder she is so good in court.."said Diane..


Sitting down from them was Lt. Tragg, very irritated...He could no longer slip his hands up her skirt..There was no more making out in the Judges Chambers and she was barely talking to him...This punk kid just out of law school had her ear and if he knew right..had his shoes up under her bed too..

After lengthy arguments from both sides Judge Martika Anderson made her ruling...

"I have personally known Franklin Carmaichel for years....He is an officer of the court and has a sterling reputation in the community..Despite what he is charged with...I do not see him as a danger to the community or a flight risk..I am going to release him on his own, but I was stipulate that he wear an ankle bracelet...Not visit anyone but his attorneys and be in his residence by the prescribed time every night." she said and banged her gavel...

It was a victory...No money had to be paid and at least Hoagie wouldn't be sitting in a jail..


The Press mobbed us outside the courthouse...

''All I will say is that these charges are totally preposterous and I have every hope of being acquitted so that I can move on and be the States Attorney.." he said..

"Let's get you out of here and get you some breakfast...at our place."said Olivia.

"Yeah, that's the safest most secure place." said Beverly...

We still had Kevin Morris's agency sweep our duplex thoroughly three times a week for planted bugging devices..


"Good Idea...We'll have no interference from Tragg or prying eyes.."I said..  I had already figured out that the young lawyer, Jake Patais was feeding our ADA most of her information...But I hadn't determined yet where he was getting it..I would soon..
"Throw me the keys..I'll drive." said Josie.
Nelson laughed and tossed her the keys..

"With pleasure." he said.


The Press gathered around ADA Baronski, who was making quite a name for herself , both as a successful Assistant District Attorney and as the subject of the gossip columns..

"I won't comment on the case as it lays...but there is a hotbead of corruption and murder here..I aim to see that it is all brought to the light.." she said..

"You're going up against Olivia and Beverly ...you lost to them before..one of only two lost court cases, are you worried this time?"

"Lou...Lou..Do I look worried? I relish the chance to match wits with Mrs. Alexander and her precocious and cute little niece...They are both very fine attorneys...Their entire staff is very good..I relish a good debate in court.." she said.

Jake Patois made a phone call...


"Alright Olive Oil...They got him out...Find him, ingratiate yourself with him and his lawyers..You know what to do." he said.


"I sure do." said Lindsey.....

II-



We returned to our Duplex....


Our office manager , Alfreda was sitting in the front talking to a young lady...

"Hey guys...This young lady here says she knows you Mr. Carmaichel.."said Alfreda smiling..


"Hiiiii Hoagie.."said a pretty young light skinned Black woman in tight jeans and a Black Midriff..

"Lindsey...How did you know? How did you know I'd be here?" asked Hoagie.. I could tell by the way he looked at her that there was something between them or that it used to be..

"Hoagie..I knew you had gotten Olivia and Beverly to defend you , So I figured you'd be coming back to their office.." said Lindsey..

"How did you know they'd get me out?" asked Hoagie.

"Come on....You hired the very best...and like me, they were mentored by you.."said Lindsey...

"Guys this is uh Lindsey...Attorney Lindsey Green...I uh once uh mentored her and tutored her..Just like you Liv." he said nervously...

"Pleased to meet you Lindsey.."said Olivia.

"Hoagie has touched so many people's lives...It's just amazing.."said Beverly..

Nelson whispered to me.

"I think Hoagie did more than just tutor her...you know what I mean?"  he said..

"I think she may have uh TUTORED him and I'm not talking about the law."I whispered back..

Josie smiled..she had heard us..

''Well, come on upstairs...I'm going to fix breakfast....You too Alfreda...Lindsey , you are certainly welcome.."said Olivia.

Lindsey looked around at our office..
Our conference room
Our law library
and everything else..She was impressed...

She was even more impressed with our living quarters...




We had Hash Browns, Sausages, Eggs to order and Pancakes..

Orange Juice and 

Hot coffee...

"Olivia I am so impressed....Of all of my students...You have gone the farthest...So proud of you girl."said Hoagie as he ate and drank coffee...

''After we finish eating...We are all going to go downstairs and begin working on your case...Your strategy..Nelson here is our expert on jury selection, Voir Dire.."said Olivia..
"I look at prospective jurors and do a psychological evaluation and pick the type of juror you need."said Nelson.
''And I'll be looking up predicates" said Josie..

"Shortcake , uh Beverly and I are going into town...We've located Judge , Ex-Judge Mathis..."I said.

"I have a subpeona right here..signed ,sealed and delivered by Judge Anderson.."said Beverly..

Hoagie smiled and shook his head..

"The finest projects of the Carmaichel Finishing school.."laughed Hoagie..

"Your partner, Mr. Ross is coming over too..."said Olivia.


"If I can be of any help...Just let me know..I am an attorney after all.."said Lindsey...

''Sure...The more the merrier."said Olivia.

III-

Beverly and I drove toward the apartment complex where Judge Mathis was staying..from the trial transcripts we had already studied he had been more than biased toward the defense...and his bank accounts showed that about a month after the trial...His bank account increased significantly...



Nelson, Olivia and Beverly discovered another bank account in the Caymen Islands opened around the same time..He then retired from the bench and took a cushy job at the Bridgerton Investment firm..suspected of being a money laundering front for some nefarious people..Drug Kingpins among them...Steve Hough's bank account increased also and he too opened an off shore account and also went to work for the Bridgerton group.. These two made a pile of money in private practice.. Hoagie and Keith Ross started their practice...But there was no indication..that either of them made an iota of the money Mathis and Hough made..  I was told Mathis knew where the bodies were buried..We would see..


"Is this it?" asked Beverly...

"This my little shortcake is the place.." I said.

"There is a lot of money to be made in law huh?" said Beverly..

"I see." I laughed..


 

As Beverly and I pulled up, Judge Mathis was leaving his condo and getting into his car..He was carrying his portfolio...

I called to him...



"Judge Mathis...Can I have a word? I'm Donnie Ray Alexander...I'm an Investigator..This is Attorney Beverly West...We are representing Franklin Carmaichel "I said.



"I got nothin to say to you" he said, still continuing to get in his car...


"Look we just have some questions to ask you."I said.

"Yeah and a damn subpeona.I'm not answering anything in court..bye." he said and got in his car,closed the door and pulled off...

I looked at Beverly...

"He just pulled off." said Beverly..

"That was weird...Buckle your seat belt Shortcake...We are goin for a ride..."I said and did a U turn..

He saw us following him and he sped up ,darting in and out of cars in mid-day traffic..

I had been a cop long enough to know how to follow a guy like this...He wasn't going to lose me that fast...
 This was getting ridiculous...Where was he going? Who was he running from? I couldn't answer both questions...but one was answered quickly....He ran into his waterfront condo...
Beverly and I gave chase....but he got on the elevator.....



She was still trying to see what floor he had gone to.....When we heard a ghastly sound....

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I ran to the street and to my horror....Judge Mathis had leaped from the 24th floor ,head first...

His body crashed into the top of a Black Escalade that was double parked in the street!

The crowd gasped....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" went several people...A small crowd gathered at the scene....



I put my hands over Beverly's eyes...It was a gruesome sight...His legs sticking straight up out of the SUV and blood splashed on it's windows and on the street....I seem to remember a few years ago another incident like this...I had a great feeling of Deja vu..




Beverly giggled and removed my hand from her face...

"You're sweet...I see what Auntay means...She said that she has never felt as safe as when she knows you're around...That's how I feel D.R. When I'm with you...Like you'd die before you let anything happen to either one of us..I know you would...but I'm a big girl..I'm married..."she said.



"I would Bev...You and your Aunt are still all the family I have up here in the big city..."I said somberly...



She kissed me softly on the cheek..

"Stop ,before you make me cry....Come on...I found his floor." she said.


We found his room....I picked up the portfolio he had dropped on the floor...



Beverly looked around...



''Something or someone scared the hell out of him..." said Beverly....


"We struck paydirt Shortcake. Bank records and receipts for him and Steven Hough...from here and the Caymen Islands and Cancelled checks from Rollie Fingers and other underworld figures..This company is up to it's ears in dirt.."I said.

''Donnie Ray...who knew we were coming here?" asked Beverly.

"Your Aunt, Your Husband...Josie... They knew...





Your mother didn't know..Hoagie knew...Keith Ross didn't know, What are you getting at Shortcake?" I asked.
"We did mention it around Hoagie's gal pal, Lindsey....

She's the only variable... Mathis was getting out of there with all of this stuff as we were arriving and he looked at us and he knew we had a subpeona..There is no way he could have known on such short notice unless he was tipped.. Attorney Ross didn't know we had a subpeona..My mom didn't know anything..Everybody else is on the defense team..It had to be her!"said Beverly..

"You're absolutely right.." I said and hugged her and kissed her cheek..


I checked Judge Mathis's phone...

He had gotten a call just minutes after we left from a "J. Walker" I needed to find out who that was!

IV-


We watched as the body of Judge Mathis was carted off..

"Oh My God...If your suspicions are true..She knows our whole trial strategy..."said Olivia.
''Well not everything..We still have time to improvise and change up a bit.."said Nelson..
"I don't think she's working for Diane...I think maybe she's working for someone else who may have an interest in this case."said Beverly..
"Let's check her out tomorrow."said Josie.
"That's a good Idea.." I said..

"Thanks for calling me guys and handing this over to me..I'll make copies and return this   to you in a day or two." said our friend ,U.S.Attorney Karla Williams.. "This will make our case against the Bridgerton Group which we have been looking at for a long time.." she said.


Attorney Jake Patais made a call to Lindsey Green...She was very upset..

"I-I can't take part in this..You didn't say people were going to die...I didn't sign up for this..Hoagie didn't kill that guy...I can't do this.." said Lindsey in tears..

"Olive Oil...Olive Oil...relax... Judge Mathis killed himself..Nobody saw that happening..He was supposed to empty his safe of anything incriminating and vanish...Who knew he was going to freak?
I need you to do one more thing..He left important papers behind, documents with names, dates, bank account information...All I need you to do is find out if they have it on their person and where it is..That information can not be used in court..can not be made public..It's important..Now settle down..This is the last thing I'm gonna ask you to do..I promise." said Jake..

"Okay...but that's it..That's the last thing I'm going to do for you.."said Lindsey.

"That's my Olive Oil.."laughed Jake..


he put his cell phone down...


He joined Diane in the shower..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you naughty boyyyyyyyy!" she giggled..  "Ouuuuuuuuuu holster that thing..Ohhhhhhh my godddddddd! " she cooed and giggled.. 

She remembered when he first began clerking for her, how shy he seemed and how she caught him staring at her sometimes...She thought he was cute, but far too young for her and then she noticed the huge bulge in his trousers on more than a few occassions..Consultations after trials soon blossomed into make out sessions in the Judges Chambers, in the ladies restroom and finally making love at his apartment..which she always felt was extremely nice and expensive for a first year attorney.


They toweled down and retreated to his massive bed...where they began making sweet love ..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" he moaned as the bed began to heave under their combined weights..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"she cooed...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JAKEEEEE!!!!" she moaned...

NINE TO TEN HOURS of sensual lovemaking continued..

This assignment certainly had it 's perks..He certainly enjoyed making love to Diane , who he found extremely attractive and sexy.. As well as giving her the right information to make sure that  first Steven Hough and now Franklin Carmaichel went down...

Clerking for her at the D.A.'s office and woking for the Bridgerton Group had it's perks...


We all went home...It had been quite a day..


Olivia sat on the side of the bed.. She wore a brand new lavender see through nightie.. with matching lavender bra and panties..My eyes practically popped out of my head as she took them off..She looked at me and smiled...

 She had purchased it from Bridget Jones's shop -Lady Chatterlies Lover, Panties and Bras for the Discriminating Woman.

She had showered and had on a new lotion and fragrance..

She smelled great...as usual...Her skin was baby soft..

I loved it..
We kissed passionately in the middle of the floor of our home... She had been a little upset by the suicide tonight...and true to form, she was kissing me slower and more passionately than ever..

"Mmmmmmmm Husband, you are sooo hard and sooo huge....Ouuuuuuuu what am I going to do with all this?" she whispered..

"What you've been doing since we met...enjoying it,like I've totally enjoyed you.." I whispered..

"Yessssssssss....ummmmm yesss." she said.

We sat on the side of the bed...Kissing passionately while she moved up and down on top of my rock hard penis....So wet, so baby soft....I was losing my mind.....


By the time we wound up in bed, tears were flowing down her face and her body was trembling..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu girllll.." I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband, ummmmmmmmmmm.."she moaned..

'Ouuuuuuuuuu Donnie Rayyyy I love you sooo much, sooo much, you don't even understand..."moaned Olivia....

"I love you too Olivia...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd…" I cried out..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm… ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you like it daddy?" she cooed..

"I do.." I said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I like it too!" she said..

We were making sweet love...Nice and slow and unrushed...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS passed by and we weren't even close to stopping...


Olivia positioned herself on top of me and began to move up and down..

"OHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDD DONNIE RAYYYYY! " she bellowed..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. I moaned..  I didn't know if I was coming or going..

This bed didn't squeak, but the headboard did rattle....

ANOTHER TWO HOURS SLIPPED BY BEFORE WE BOTH CAME TOGETHER, holding each other tightly, sweat running down our backs..

  Later ,as Olivia sat on the side of the bed, smiling at me... I just smiled and thought..
about the first night we met, the first time we made love, how good it felt and how I knew I had to have this feeling for the rest of my life, no matter what, and no matter where I had to track her to find it again!
Me that night with that beard, which I have sense shaved..

And her in that sheer yellow dress...So sheer,I could nearly see her panties, and those nice smooth shapely legs....

I could still see her as she was that night...and remember how good she felt.



Olivia got up and walked out to the refrigerator...She got a bottle of water... I stared at her...She smiled at me...It was almost as if she was thinking the very same thing.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment