Friday, January 22, 2021

Boo Boo


 Midnight.....

The building where Attorney Jasmine Jenkins-Coley's law firm was headquartered was empty, practically everyone had gone for the day...


In the law library, Attorney Jasmine Coley and her good friend, Kayla Bennett-St. Jacques were putting away law books and finishing up filing..

"Thank you so much for helping me tonight girl, This is the first time I've stayed this late in months.." said Jazzy...


"Ohh don't mention it...My husband has been working late on a litigation and I didn't feel like being alone tonight...He just called me...He's on his way here..I'm supposed to meet him in the lobby."said Kayla.

"Ohhh well go on...Dabnis should be here any minute...He called me too..I don't have much more to do.."said Jazzy.

"You sure?" asked Kayla..

"Oh yeahh, go on downstairs, meet your hubby....Love you Boo Boo." said Jazzy, kissing Kayla on the cheek..

"You called me Bo Boo...My cousin Beverly gave me that silly nickname.."laughed Kayla.

Thinking about her cousin, Attorney Beverly West-East, younger than her by a day...who called her Boo Boo from the time she could talk for reasons only Beverly knew herself..She called her this, a name of affection and love even when they were both in Law School, which was how Jazzy heard the name

"Why does she call you that anyway?" asked Jazzy.
Kayla sighed... "I don't think even Beverly knows...She's called me that since she could talk...She'd hug me and call me her Boo Boo." said Kayla..

"Awwww that is soooo cute...I have always thought your family was sooo cute...

"Big sister Olivia, who is actually Beverly's Aunt, but only nine years older.. and your cousin...



as well as mentor.....It must have been so cool for you three, growing up together...."said Jazzy..



"Liv was like my big sister/mentor too when I worked with her Bev and Nelson at the Public Defender's office...I 




She taught me everything I know about how REAL Law is practiced...Something I couldn't have learned in law school...She taught the three of us that...I'll always be in her debt and consider myself her niece and cousin too!" said Jazzy..
"Awww you are family Jazzy." said Kayla.. "Ooops there goes my phone.."said Kayla.

She read the text...

"That's Ray, he's a block away..."said Kayla..

"Then go...I'll see you tomorrow."said Kayla..

"Okay...See ya." said Kayla as she left...

II-


Jasmine had been working on a deposition...A big case she'd been handed.. She'd been on loan to the Wrongful Conviction Unit for a long while..Working two big cases..Now she was finishing work  on another  major case...She could relax for a few days..

She had had a pass key made for her husband..Dabnis...That sounded weird..Her Husband..but she looked at her ring finger and her new drivers license that read..Jasmine Coley and she knew it was real..she was married!


Dabnis took the elevator to her floor and entered her suite...
Dabnis looked around...This law library was huge...

He spotted his little wife in a corner, finishing up what she was doing.,

He sat down beside her and said softly...

"Jazzy...I'm a man...A man with a huge penis...A man who wants to put that huge penis inside you.. Very badly.....Verrrrry badly.." he said..

.

Jasmine giggled....She blushed a little bit...Dabnis could still make her blush..

''When don't you want to put it in me? " she laughed..

"Always Mrs. Coley. Always" said Dabnis.. , kissing her neck and her earlobes...which made her laugh and giggle more as well as blush like a school girl..These were feelings she hadn't had in a long long while..

"Ha Ha..good to know...Mrs. Coley is crazy in love with you too Mr. Coley!"said Jasmine...

''I figured you might be hungry...I stopped by Jake's...Got us both one of his fantastic hot dogs with all the fixings..."said Dabnis..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."said Jasmine..Her eyes lit up...He had read her mind...She was starving..


He had bought them both a Hot Sausage with Onions, Green and Red Peppers and a Coke..


She remembered introducing him to Jake's years ago when they first met...

He had drove her home from Josie's

after her car had developed a flat one night. He was always good for rescuing her from situations like that... And they spent more time together than she did with a lot of her boyfriends at times..

She suggested they stop at Jakes...

He had become as big a fan as she was....

Tonight was just what the doctor ordered.. She was starved....

"Ummmm you might just get to put that big penis inside me yet.." laughed Jasmine as she hungrily devoured the Hot Sausage and the Coke..

"I sure hope so" he thought to himself.. Jasmine looked extra yummy today and he had thought about her so much this morning that he could barely concentrate at the meeting he was in and in his office.

"The car is outside across the street, I won't get a ticket this late at night will I?." asked Dabnis.

"Down here, you never know." she said..

He stared at her..

"Come here...give me some sugar." he said..

She giggled...

"Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy" she said..

As they kissed passionately in the corner....He ran his hands up her skirt, rubbing her legs and her butt... They deep throat kissed for close to FIFTEEN MINUTES...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…" he moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stop it, you're getting me hot..."said Jasmine..

"That's the idea.." he said..He was breathing heavily and sweating...She didn't want him to get too excited...Not in her place of work.



"We can't do it here horn dog!...Come on...Let's get out of here....and go home...."she whispered...

She looked at Dabnis..

"Will you be needing uh...a moment?" she asked ,staring at the huge bulge in his trousers and laughing..


He smiled..

"Nah....I'll be alright.." he said as he followed her to the elevator..
"You sure about that?" she said, smiling.. She found it fascinating that she turned him on like she did..At home he couldn't keep his hands off of her...He was always telling her how much he wanted to take her clothes off of her...She found him so funny... For the many years she had known him he had been the perfect gentleman around her....After that first kiss, it was as if she had opened the floodgates of lust...He couldn't keep his hands off of her ever since..


In the lobby, Attorney Ray St. Jacques stared at his practically new wife...

"Dammmmn.." he exclaimed..


"What?" asked Kayla..


"You look so damn good baby....That damn dress is hittin in all the right places.."he said.


"Thank you...."said Kayla..


"I'm going to get me some Boo Boo tonight..." he said, still looking at her lustfully...


"Oh My god...I'm gonna kill Beverly."she laughed..."Giving me that silly nickname.." said Kayla.

"Kill her later...Tonight I want some of you.." he said and took her in his arms 


Kissing her passionately........

The lobby was empty.....except for a sleeping security guard...


"Uhhhhhhh Baby...The faster you get me home...The Faster we can make love..." said Kayla, running her fingers across his lips...


They left immediately and pulled off, headed for home.


Just one minute after Kayla and Ray left.. The Elevator door opened in the lobby!



Jazzy and Dabnis were kissing passionately as the doors opened..They were devouring each other's lips...

Jazzy was kissing him so soft and so slow , he was close to exploding....


"Baby....We are here..In the lobby....Let's go home.." said Jazzy, easing out of his embrace..


"Oh Okay.."said Dabnis..reluctantly letting her go.....

"Oh my godddd...OUUUUUUUUU! Look at youuuuuuu!" she exclaimed, noticing how his trousers were standing out..She was glad no one was in the lobby...She would have been so embarrassed..

"You'd better let me drive...Good lord.." she exclaimed..giggling..


They too headed home in the dark of the night....



III-

At Ray and Kayla's house..


Ray's eyes popped out of his head as


Kayla shed her form fitting dress


and matching panties and bra....


"OH MY GODDDD!" said Ray...


As he lifted Kayla up and slowly entered her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Rayyyyyyy....OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!" she cooed...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS SOME GOOD BOO BOO!" he moaned..

"Shut uppppppp!" she laughed...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOU,
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM RAYYYYYYYYYY!" she moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned loudly...


She rode him cowgirl style.......Ray was nearly delirious....She could see it in his eyes....Her body was trembling....both of her legs were shaking..tears and sweat were running down her face like a river..

They crashed on the bed and made love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!


A block away at Dabnis and Jazzy's house

"OHHHHH, OHHHHHHHH ,UMMMMMMMMMM LAWWWD!"moaned Dabnis...

The bed was squeaking something terrible...the headboard was shaking so hard and slamming so hard against the wall ,some of the paint was coming off..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ,DABNIS....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
MYYYYYYYYYYY GOODNESSS...OHHHHHHHHHH!"screamed Jazzy...

They had wasted little time getting into bed..


and Dabnis was true to form, losing his mind...


"DABNIS...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" screamed Jazzy....

"OHHHHH MY GOD....I'M LOSIN MY MIND!!!"screamed Dabnis...

Like Kayla and Ray, they had been going at it for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS.....


Jazzy rode him slow into the last HOUR of their love making and kissed him slowly...Her body was trembling...she had had one orgasm after another.. Now Dabnis was trembling and cumming like a gusher...she held him tight and continued to kiss him..He began to shake even more...

They both caught their breath and she cuddled up under him....

"OUUUU MISTER COLEY!!!!!" she cooed and giggled..

"OHHHHHHH MRS. COLEY!"" he sighed and laughed.


At Kayla and Ray's house...

Ray held Kayla, who was sleeping peacefully....He was smiling ear to ear...

"Damn...you gave me some good Boo Boo tonight!"he said..

"Shutttttt up.." she said in her sleep.


IV-


The next morning...Both couples were in Sam Mother's Diner..

"Dabnis man...I'm beat...I'm glad my case is done ...It's an easy day today.."said Ray..


"You look like you had a night like mine...I couldn't get enough.."I know I needed to stop but I couldn't.."said Dabnis..


"Mannnn you aint never lied...and to think...I almost screwed up....I almost lost Kayla..If I had done that, that would have been the biggest mistake of my life. I love her something terrible."said Ray..

"AWWWWWWWWWWW THAT IS SOOO SWEET, HIM LOVE HIS BOO BOO...Did you hear that Kayla?" said Jazzy... The two women had just returned from the ladies room and were having a seat..


"Shutttttt up!  Yes, I heard it...I love you too baby!"said Kayla...
Who kissed Ray slowly and softly...
Ray seemed so grateful.
Dabnis kissed Jazzy also.

slowly and passionately..

"Ummmmmmmmmmm,okay lover man, I love you too..don't go getting too excited...our food is here."said Jazzy.

Their food arrived...

Pancakes
Hash Browns

Sausage links

Hot Coffee...

It was a nice slow morning...None of them had any work to do today...A nice easy morning..You would think..

Lt. Tragg walked in...He looked around... 

"Well hello Jazzy..."he said.. She was the only one of the four he didn't have an adversarial relationship with..
"Good Morning Lieutenant..." she said..

He stared at Kayla...

"I have to hand it to Olivia...She became a lawyer and molded both of her nieces, Blabbermouth Bev and Boo Boo Kitty into lawyers...What an achievement.." he said snarkily..


"I'm Olivia's cousin just for the record...Beverly is her niece and my cousin also.. and YOU KNOW MY NICKNAME?" asked Kayla incredulously...

"I heard Beverly call you that on several occassions."said Lt. Tragg...


''So you're writin a book?" asked Ray, annoyed that he was interrupting their meal...

"I don't believe I was addressing you pal."said Lt. Tragg, who despised  Ray as much as he did Dabnis...

"Well I'm addressing you...You don't need to be addressing my wife either."said Ray...


''Ray come on honey...Don't let him get your dander up..."begged Kayla, who didn't want a big argument to ruin their breakfast.


''Yeah Ray...Ray...Chill man...Maybe he'll go away..If we are lucky!"said Dabnis..


"Oh My God!!!...My husband got religion.."said a surprised Jazzy, whose husband was usually in the middle of a war with Lt. Tragg.

Kayla laughed..
"ARTIE...LEAVE EM ALONE...ORDER SOMETHING OR GET OUT!!" Yelled Sam Mother...

"Alright...OKay." he said and headed toward the counter...

"Kayla...I'm not going to call you Boo Boo again...That's between you and Beverly...."said Jazzy,smiling..


"I won't call you that either if it bothers you..."said Ray, hugging his wife..

"I'm not mad....I don't care..."said Kayla.

"Can I call you sexy chocolate though?" asked Ray..

Jazzy spit her coffee out laughing...

Dabnis cracked up laughing...


"Shuttttttttttttttt uppppppp!" laughed Kayla.


No comments:

Post a Comment