Tuesday, December 22, 2020

The Second Gentleman


 Kahlil and Jade stood outside of the home of Dan and Sylvia Stevens..


"Nice looking house.." said Kahlil..


"It is..." said Jade..


An attractive middle aged woman answered the door..

"May I help you?" she asked.


Kahlil passed her his I.D.

"I'm Kahlil Ahmed..I'm an Attorney at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt..This is Ms. Jade Lee



She is an investigator with our firm...We'd like to speak with your husband...


"He's quite popular this morning..A U.S. Attorney and The FBI stopped by here, then Lt. Tragg of Homicide and now you two...Hmmmmm interesting...Come in." she said.

She led us to a back room where he was reclining on a couch...She walked away...



Dan Stevens came to the door..

"I know you, you work at the firm....You work for uh Ms. Jones." he said..


"We are representing Ms. Lisa Bodice, your former Para-Legal...She's been charged with killing Phil Rosen."said Kahlil..


"Really? She has that kind of money to hire an attorney from our firm or are we doing cases Pro Bono now?" asked Dan Stevens ,laughing at his own joke.


"We know that she called you around 4:00 am to tell you that she had been terminated by Phil and that you two had a very long and loud argument before you left the building, a little after nine.. Your key card confirms what time you left sir."said Jade.



"How did you know I had a loud hours long argument with Phil?" he snarled..


''Well we didn't know for sure until now."said Kahlil.


"I'm going to ask you both to leave and I uh have a message for your boss, Ms. Jones, Oh that's right..She got married recently, Mrs. Lockwood.. Tell her I'm on the board of directors who would vote for her to be partner the next time the subject comes up and stunts like this and that business with the late Associate Leonard Biggs a few months back doesn't make her too high on anyone's list to make partner..Also tell her if she has any questions for me in the future...She should ask them herself or my attorney." said Dan Stevens..



"That would be your wife, am I correct sir?"said Kahlil.."


"GET OUT!" he snarled.


"Good Day sir." said Jade.


Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans- Jones was walking by herself towards our building..She had gone on the coffee run this morning..She had picked up coffees and pastries from a new coffee shop that had recently opened...She had two bags and a carrier with the coffee..


"Beatrice.." called Assistant U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums...  "Let me help you with that.." he said and he carried the two bags she had..

"Oh Thank you, but I can manage...The four of us take turns doing this coffee run..It was my turn today.." she laughed uneasily...

"You still look good...damn...Still got all that body....Keith is a lucky man...." he said..

"That could of been you.."said Bee Bee..

"Yeah, I know...I blew it...One of the great regrets of my life....Tell me Beatrice , are you happy?" he asked.
"Happier than I've ever been in my life." she said dreamily, thinking about me and her...

and the way we woke up in each others arms every morning..


He grimaced...."Yeah, Ms. Yvette said that yesterday when I asked her if you were happy..." he said.

''Well...Here I am....You can hand me those two bags...Thanks for helping me....You weren't coming up were you were you?" she asked..
"No...You uh go on.....Be well Beatrice." he said and smiled..Watching her as she got into the elevator.

Only turning away after the doors closed. 


 II-

And At our office-


"It was three glasses...Lisa was right...There was a trace of Bourban in two of the three glasses, before the water was poured...Heavy Arsenic was in both glasses... The prints and the DNA on one glass matches Phil Rosen, the other glass is someone else..a mystery person...and the lipstick smudge is definitely on Lisa's glass...The DNA and prints are hers and hers is the only glass that had just water..No Bourban , No Arsenic..It doesn't look good." I said.

''We know Lisa called Dan Stevens to inform him that she'd been terminated...She said he was livid..Could he have been the mystery man who was in the suite arguing loudly with Phil Rosen?" asked Sofia.

"He could have...His key card says he left the building at 9:03 pm...Phil Rosen's death was estimated anywhere between 9:00 pm and 9:30 pm." said Bee Bee.

"I know that Lisa left with Gary and us sometime after 7:00 pm and it was eerily quiet in that suite..I wonder if death could have been earlier...She said after she left the office at 5:00 pm, she went upstairs and said goodbye to some friends...I have their statements...She never re-entered that office...I have her key card and record to prove it...Lt. Tragg should drop these charges...He's got the wrong person."said Yvette.

"Nothing new there."said Bee Bee.

I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek..

Sofia laughed along with us...

''Ohhh Look who it is." she said and kissed her husband, Kahlil..


softly and slowly...



"Ummmmmmm hey little mamasita! " he said.. "We didn't get too far with Dan Stevens...But we do know he was the second gentleman in that room, he so much as told us in so many words.." said Kahlil.

"We'll know beyond a shadow of a doubt soon...He's been in the hospital for the past three days..Get this..Arsenic poisoning...He's better now...and I snatched a paper cup he was drinking water out of when he took his aspirin in and took it to the M.E.'s office..We'll know soon beyond a shadow of a doubt if he was the second gentleman in that office that you heard arguing with him.." said Jade...

"GREAT WORK GUYS!!!....I may be able to get Lisa off in the prelims....or maybe I can talk Lt. Tragg into dropping these charges..."said Yvette.


"Oh Ms. Yvette, Attorney Stevens had a message for you.."said Kahlil, who was a master mimic..

"I'm going to ask you both to leave and I uh have a message for your boss, Ms. Jones, Oh that's right..She got married recently, Mrs. Lockwood.. Tell her I'm on the board of directors who would vote for her to be partner the next time the subject comes up and stunts like this and that business with the late Associate Leonard Biggs a few months back doesn't make her too high on anyone's list to make partner..Also tell her if she has any questions for me in the future...She should ask them herself or my attorney." said Kahlil imitating Dan Stevens to a tee.

"You are sooo crazy, but that sounds exactly like what he said."said Jade, laughing hysterically...
"You are sooo loco husband." laughed Sofia.
Bee Bee laughed too!

I smiled and shook my head..
"He and the late Mr. Biggs and a few others are the primary reason I haven't made partner...butttt I've gotten to the point where I no longer care if I make partner...I'd be happy to see one of you guys make it one day...provided you stay here that long...I'm hoping you don't...I see bigger and better things for all four of you..."said Ms. Yvette.

''Don't talk like that Ms. Yvette, we aren't leaving you anytime soon.." said Bee Bee.
"No, not at all." said Sofia.

"We are family!" I said.


"Yeah." said Kahlil...

"Ditto!" said Jade.

"Awwww, I love you guys..."said Ms. Yvette, smiling.


III-
"I hope I'm not interrupting anything." said Assistant United States Attorney Todd Dellums...

looking gazingly at Bee Bee sitting alone ... She was surprised....He had told her he wasn't coming up..


"I brought something that maybe you can use...I went over the crime scene myself and brought in the FBI Crime Lab....We got DNA and Print samples off of the glasses of water and from Dan Stevens office...and the hospital he stayed in for the past three days...The DNA taken from the third glass and the prints are definitely his...He was the second gentleman in that room...The one you heard arguing..
He was angry that Phil had fired his plaything...Ms. Bodice...your client..That should help you.." he said.
"What about your investigation?" I asked.

"I'll level with you...but mind you...This conversation stays in this suite..."said Todd Dellums.

"That goes without saying." said Yvette.

"So what's the skinny?" asked Jade.


"My office has been investigating Restauranter , Royce Redding for about 15 months now...His business was turning in enormous profits for a few years...He was a major client of Attorney Phil Rosen and his friend and associate, Dan Stevens... The rumor on the streets was that in addition to running a semi successful restaurant, he had a "Hot package on the streets..." In other words , he was wholesaling Heroin to Philadelphia and Camden drug organizations...

His Restaurant was in need of repairs and was losing money for months and in danger of closing and then boom, it started making huge profits and got a complete makeover, hired new staff ,etc. He became a client of Phil Rosen and Dan Stevens, your attorneys and they started making more money than their annual salaries here... All three of them had offshore accounts...with millions in them...

Working with the DEA, The FBI and The Criminal Investigation Division, Narcotics and Vice units of the Philadelphia Police..we have arrested 78 drug suspects over a period of time and followed a paper trail that led to Royce Redding, who we nabbed on Bank Fraud, Wire Fraud, Money Laundering and Interstate transport with intent to sell controlled substances yesterday , thus ending my investigation...
Funny thing is...We had charges against Phil Rosen, for conspiracy and Money Laundering...But we've got nothing on Dan Stevens...Not a thing..

Phil Rosen was who we wanted..not Dan Stevens..unfortunately Rosen is dead.... I don't think his murder had anything to do with this case and I don't think Lisa is guilty... Good luck....I'll see you all." he said and then looked at Yvette...

"Thank you Ms. Yvette." he said.

Then he turned and left..
"Wow...I thought he'd say something to Bee Bee.." said Sofia.

"I'm glad he didn't.." sighed Bee Bee , rubbing my hand softly..


I smiled at her and hugged her..



"So what's our next move Ms. Yvette?" asked Kahlil..

"You guys next move is you can call it a day and go home...You've done good work.....My next move is I'm going to pay Attorney Dan Stevens and his wife a visit." laughed Ms. Yvette.



IV-


The Doorbell of Attorney Dan Stevens house rang again...


He appeared at the door..

He seemed surprised to see Ms. Yvette...
"Hello Dan...I got your message...So Here I am... "said Ms. Yvette , who opened her purse and took out a subpeona and placed it in his hand..

"You're a smart guy, graduated near the top of your class ,Villanova Law...So you know what this is.. A Subpeona...I'll see you in court in a few days...Have a nice night.." she said and walked away..


He looked at her as she walked away......She was a sexy and attractive woman....Quite seductive , he mused....


"She's not your type...Too dark...You prefer Blondes don't you?" said his wife, laughing sarcastically and holding a drink in her hand.....


"SHUT UP!!!" he snarled..


Night time..


We were all in our new homes for the night..
 
I took a long hot shower myself and lay down across the bed. I could hear Bee Bee taking her shower and getting dressed for bed.

Bee Bee walked into our bedroom with a night gown on that came to her hips and was very sheer....My eyes nearly popped out of my head..
 "I take it you like this.." she asked..
 I suddenly had a huge erection...Which she noticed...She giggled....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….Look at you! Ouuuuuuuuuu!" she said..and giggled...

"Look at youuuuuu!" I said.
 "Thank You.."she said as she sat on the side of the bed......She stared at me again...



"WOW!
" she said and laughed as I slipped her top off and her panties down...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed....

"OOOH MY GODDDDD!" I howled...
 "Mmmmmmmm..Thank You Hot Stuff!" she said..kissing me softly as we fell on our bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're welcome...THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!" I said..

"Ouuuuuuuu anytime I can make you happy , just let me know....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd!" she moaned as I entered her softly..

"You always make me happy!" I said..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" she said.
 Nothing like good loving...to really put you to sleep I thought as we began making sweet love and the bed began to squeak out of control...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU , GIVE IT TO ME DADDY!" she whispered..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Bee Bee cooed...



"UMMMMPH!!!" I moaned as Bee Bee rode me like a surfer rode the waves...
 12:00 midnight..Next door at Sofia and Kahlil's house.
"Oh My god....you look soooooooo hot.."said Kahlil, his mouth almost watering.
 He had her undressed and had her on top of him, riding him like a surfer rides a wave within minutes..

"Ouuuuuu Papi, ouuuuuuuuuuu.." she said..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYY GODDDDDDD!." he said..

"Ummmmmmmmmmm, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!..." she moaned..



"DAMNNNNN gIRLLLLL" he said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM." she said softly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"PAPI....just love me..." she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHH GIRRRRLLLLLLLL!" he moaned... as the bed began to squeak loudly and the headboard began to rattle..

"AYE MIOD DIOS!" she cooed.. "OUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned.
as they made sweet love....

A few doors down at Ms. Yvette and Gary's house..

"Ummmmmm"moaned Yvette softly...."You like it daddy ?"  she whispered as she slowly and gently moved up and down on him....

''HELL YEAH!!!!..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god!" he moaned in pure ecstacy...

"OHHHHHH....OUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEE....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU." she moaned softly....

Gary smiled and kissed her softly...her kisses were driving him into near delirium....
.

"Just go slow...take your time...and I'm just going to lie here....See? It's all gooooood ,ouuuuuuuuu
yeahhh…" he moaned...



"OUUUUUU VETTIE YOU ARE DRIVING ME MADDDDDDDDD!"
he said.

Yvette admitted to herself that she was enjoying riding him slowly....She was having one intense orgasm after another.....and getting emotional and coming close to tears....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..I love you too, ..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.."she moaned...

"Oh my god...you are unbelievably wet and soft and soooo   , sooooooo soft....Vettie I'm losing my damn mind baby....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he cried out.."

Yvette was losing her mind too....She didn't know if she was coming or going...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS slowly drifted by and her legs began to shake uncontrollably...her head turned from side to side and her breathing got heavier...

Gary began to cum like a gusher...His entire body shaking..

Yvette kissed him softly, which made him cum even harder.....

She wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulders....They both fell asleep that way on his big sofa, overlooking the city..

Some hours later...

Yvette had gotten up, taken a shower was sitting on the side of the bed and suddenly she had an  epiphany..

"I KNOW WHO DID THIS!!!!....OH MY GOD!!! IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE THE WHOLE TIME!!!" she said, laughing maniacally

Gary woke up and looked at her and smiled..

He was just in awe of how sexy she looked in her bra and panties, excited about an idea.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


No comments:

Post a Comment