Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Another Wife

A Pizzaria outside of Cherry Hill, New Jersey.




"Ummmmm this Pizza is delish...I've got to order another box so that my niece and my husband can sample this..." said Olivia.





"Thank you so much for being willing to meet with us.." said Olivia..

"Oh I've got no problem Mrs. Alexander...I've heard of you and your niece...And I hold no ill will toward the other woman, Angela Mitchell...She got lied to like I did...Thinking she was married to that lying no good Lenny..."said  Diane Mitchell.

"How long were you married to Lenny?" asked Nelson..



"Five years...We met on a business trip in Los Angelas believe it or not...We were staying in the same hotel...We were both from Philly , both came from the same background or so I thought...He lied so much now I don't know what to believe...He was a smooth talking guy...Too smooth I believe.....Anyway, we exchanged numbers and we got married 6 months later in Cherry Hill....He bought me a house a few months later...I furnished it and we lived there  as man and wife...I had no idea he had a wife in Philly."said Diane..



"He married her two years before he married you according to records we have here...They were never seperated or divorced, so by law...that makes your marriage to him invalid."said Josie...


"Wowww....At least I got a house out of the deal..He paid for that in cash..." said Diane..


"Which brings me to this question....According to our records...He paid for the house in Philly and the house here in cash...Where was he getting all this cash?  He made a good salary at his brother's business,but not that good." said Olivia..

"I don't know....He handled all of the arrangements...and I'm a realtor..He paid for my house in cash..."said Diane Mitchell...

"Didn't his massive amounts of time missing make you the least bit suspicious?" asked Nelson..

"A little, but the man was good to me...When he was home...I had his complete attention..and he used sex to control me..He was very good in bed and he kept me under his sway....He probably was doing and saying the same things to his other wife.." said Diane Mitchell...


"Mmmmmmmm this is so good " said Josie, enjoying her pizza.

She passed a slice to Olivia.
''Oh My goddd, We've got to come back over here..." said Olivia..

"Good isn't it?" laughed Diane...


A few miles away in a Holiday Inn..Attorney Frank Attaway and Angela Mitchell were in their shared room , making love...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD FRANKKKKKK...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU FRANK....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" screamed  Angela as Frank Attaway plowed away into her on the bedroom floor...

He had wanted her from the day he first met her and had been so hurt to find out she was married..

He talked to her over the years and he could see her lonliness, her hurt when her husband missed Birthdays, Anniversaries, Holidays and the like on his "business trips" He had told her something was fishy about all his "business trips.."She never believed him..

Now in one night, she had found her husband had another wife in another state and soon after that...Someone had shot her husband to death and she had been accused of his murder..

She had been bailed out by us and told to keep a low profile until needed..He was making sure she wasn't alone.



"OUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO...OUUUUUUUUUU HOOOOOOOOOO

HOOOOOO...OUUUUUUUUUU ..OUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEE! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!!!!!OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed Angela as he lifted her 

up and long stroked her...Her legs were shaking furiously, her head was turning from side to side..Tears were flowing down the side of her face...A part of her felt guilty about having all this sex and her husband's body still at the morgue, not even in the ground yet.....


He had her humped over the bed...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU DIRTY DOGGGGGGGGG...OUUUUUUUUUUU! WORK ME DADDY....WORK MEEEEEEEE! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" she moaned as he thrusted into her wildly.....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHH BABBYYYYYYY!" he maoned deeply!


"OHHHHHHHHHHHH ANGELA , YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!" he moaned..

"FRANK ARE YOU ON SOMETHING? MY GOODNESS! OUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEE!" she asked..

They had been at it for NINE TO TEN HOURS.  



II-



Meanwhile Beverly and I were in downtown Philadelphia in a highrise, talking to the brother of the recently deceased Lenny Mitchell..

"Thank you for meeting with us Mr. Mitchell...I am soo sorry for the loss of your brother... My Name is Beverly West-East....I'm one of the Attorneys representing your sister in law.." said Beverly
"And I'm Donnie Ray Alexander...an Investigator for those Attorneys..." I said.

David Mitchell, a muscular man with a goatee, a sharp haircut and like his younger brother, well dressed sat behind his desk...

"My sister in law....They found her gun at the scene I'm told....If she did kill him...I certainly understand..My brother...was a womanizer...He cheated on her the night before they got married with a girl who lived down the block.." he said, remembering his brother and smiling...He never met a woman, who he didn't feel he should .....That it was his duty to liberate her from her bra and panties.....No offense Mrs. East...I'm just saying , that was him...I heard he uh had a whole nother wife over in Jersey....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WOWWWW! That is something!" laughed David..

"YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY?" said Beverly, who I could tell was not amused by any of it...The fact that Lenny had another wife and the fact that his older brother thought it was funny...

"Calm down little lady, don't get your panties in a bunch....It's not nice...It's not something I would do..Hell,it's not something most people would do....but if anybody could pull it of...Baby Bro could.."laughed David Mitchell...


"Your brother, uh, he was the one who went on business trips for you right?" I asked..


"Yeah....Ten years ago, he was working for a firm in New York, making big money....Then suddenly, he up and left...I gave him a job at my firm and we began rolling...I was about to close this firm up until he came...He started bringing in business like nobody's business....Clients from New York, Jersey, even as far as L.A.  He always had that gift of gab....He smelled nice, dressed nice, women liked him, men admired him...He was just heads and tails above our other employees and doubled the business they brought in..So I sent him to Miami, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York City....I felt guilty about him being married and being on the road so much, but he didn't seem to mind..."said David.
"He rose to the position of partner in your firm didn't he?" I asked.


"Oh yes...We were equal partners...I mean after all..He saved the company from closing up...Largely because of him we are in this nice Highrise..." said David.
"Can we see his personal log of business trips and expenses?" asked Beverly...


"Sure....I'll have my Office Administrative Assistant  make copies and box everything up for you....You did come in a car didn't you?" he asked.
"An SVU.." said Beverly...


"I'll have my assistant box his records up for you...Oh BEVERLY!!!  Her name is Beverly also.." laughed David .  He looked at us...

"You think uh Angie has a shot at an acquittal?" he asked.


"Yes....We do...Do you know of anybody who would want to harm your late brother..?" I asked.


"How about his other wife?" laughed David ,slapping his knee...

"She was arrested on a DUI, shortly after she stormed out of the restaurant they were dining in and spent the night in the drunk tank."said Beverly...

"Well, it wasn't her!" he said and busted out laughing....slamming his palms on his desk...



Meanwhile at the Holiday Inn over in South Jersey....


"OUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOO....OUUUUUUUUU FRANK....OUUUUU
PUT ME DOWN...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I'M ABOUT TO CUM!!" Angela squealed..

"AWWWWWWWWW AWWWWWWWWWWWW UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..


She couldn't believe his stamina....He seemingly never got enough of her......

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANGIE!" he moaned

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FRANNNNNNNNK!!! OHHHHH MYYY GODDDD!" she moaned in pure ecstacy!....Tears just flowing down her cheeks...

He sat on the side of the bed as she eased herself down on his throbbing ,waiting penis...She moved up and down slowly on it and kissed Frank slowly, softly...She never meant to ever wind up like this with him...Not that he wasn't an attractive man...Just that she was happily married and satisfied with her husband....She couldn't imagine that her husband would be dead , have a whole nother wife in another state and she would be accused of his murder...In what alternative universe was this?

Her legs began to shake again....Her body began to tremble...her breathing got heavy and tears just flowed down the side of her face...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned..

Frank was cumming so hard, he was afraid......

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.....

Beverly and I headed home...


"For a man who just lost his brother and business partner...Star Business partner at that...He didn't seen too busted up about it." said Beverly...

I had noticed that too...

"Shortcake, I get the notion that you didn't care too much for Mr. Mitchell.." I said and smiled, hugging her.

"You're right...I didn't.." said Beverly.


III-



And at our Office/ Duplex...

"Sorry Lieutenant...They aren't here today.." said Alfreda...


"Well where are they ? I haven't seen hide nor hair of them or their latest client in days." said Lt. Tragg.


"Can't help you....See ya!" said Alfreda , who slammed the door in his face and retreated to the kitchen..


where her boyfriend, Assistant District Attorney, Rockland Cambridge waited eagerly....

"IS HE GONE?" he asked..


"Probably Not , but he'll leave soon...Olivia, Nelson and Josie are in South Jersey and Donnie Ray and Beverly are downtown somewhere." she said and opened her blouse... "Now.... Where were we?" she asked seductively as they began kissing passionately..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Rockland moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu Rockkkkland..." she cooed..



HOURS LATER-

We all met up and began comparing notes and going through boxes of the Late Lenny Mitchell's appointments, credit card receipts, airline receipts...and travel  logs...

"According to his logs....All of his business trips are somewhat legit...They match up with the times Angela and Diane said he had gone missing...and they jibe with the company records..." I said.

"Buttt the times he actually returned and the times both wives said he returned home differ a great deal."said Beverly...
"Those were the times he was getting married, buying homes and living with one wife, then returning to the other...What a crumb..."snarled Frank Attaway, who was working with us..

"Both women had no idea the other one existed... He married Angela here in Philadelphia, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and he married Diane in Camden, State of New Jersey.....No one bothered to cross check with the other." said Olivia./.

The extra box of Pizza was taken out of the oven and we all began to feast...

"Ummmmmm I'm falling in love all over again.."said Josie..

''Wowwww me too.."said Nelson..

"Ohhh my God....This is delish..."said Beverly, sampling the pizza..


"This is gooood....wowwww!" I said.

"After this case is over....We are all going back to that Pizzeria to celebrate."said Olivia..
"One thing I don't get, looking over all of his records.... The Money....Particularly the money to afford these two homes...There is no mortage on either of them...The condo here and the home in Jersey are paid in full....I realize he made a good salary...but not that good.. His credit cards are all paid off...His car and Angela's car,paid in full...and Diane's house and her car, all paid in full...The man has no outstanding debt...and he's living like a king...He's living better than his older brother..So my question is...Where is the extra cash coming from?" asked Nelson..


"Good Observation Nelson...He's got to have a lot of excess cash coming from another source ,other than his business.." I said.

"I'm looking at his tax returns...Nothing adds up...Yes..He's making six figures....but so are we and none of us have an extra house and car somewhere...You think maybe he was doing something else..Like a package on the street or something?" asked Olivia.
"Or embezzling?" asked Beverly...

"We'd need to get a look at the company books to determine that..."said Josie...



"Could he embezzle that much from his brother's company and it not go noticed?" I asked as


I too enjoyed another slice of pizza..

IV-
"What about the actual night of the murder?" asked Frank Attaway.
"Well ,here is what we do know...Sometime around Midnight and one, Angela got a phone call...She said it was from a blocked number...She left us and confronted Lenny and his " Other Wife" Diane Mitchell at Bottom of the C. There was a loud confrontation between Mitchell and both women, witnessed by several guests and two drinks poured on him.." I said.
"Angela drove to the Trestle Inn where she ordered drink after drink and cried profusely...She was there until closing at 2:00 am...Verified by customers and the Bartender... She went to a gas station at 2:15 and then went home where according to her she found her husband already there and Butt Naked..wanting to have sex and make up...She turned him down, told him to get out...A loud argument, a man and woman screaming and yelling was heard by neighbors..Angela told us she left at 3:00 am or shortly afterwords... Five gunshots were heard around 3:17 am.....but by that time she was headed to your house, where she arrived at around 4:00 am and stayed the rest of the night."said Olivia.

"Diane Mitchell left Bottom of the C...right after the big brouhaa ha...My husband and I were there...What time was that Nelson?" asked Beverly..

"Around 12:30 am, she drove over the Bridge into New Jersey , where she was stopped by State Police at 12:45 am, given a breathylyzer and found to be legally inebriated.. She was arrested and spent the night in the drunk tank...She was released at 8:00 am the next morning..."said Nelson..
"So if Diane couldn't have done it..and Angela didn't do it...The killer had to have entered right after Angela left...I'm thinking maybe the killer followed her there, anticipated the argument and then broke in and shot Lenny to death." said Frank.


"There was no forced entry....The killer either had a key or the door was open...And whoever called Angela was a woman..."said Josie..

"So you think the killer was a woman?" asked Frank..
"Could be.. a woman from a blocked number called Angela...and it wasn't Diane...Whoever this woman was ..she knew that both of them were in that restaurant and she knew Angela was with us...She knew Angela thought he was in L.A."I said.
"She was familliar enough to know where he was living and know about the spare key under the mat and know about the gun, which he gave Angela ,but that she never used."said Olivia.


"Liv...We have guests...Bonnie Shay and another woman."said Alfreda.

"Oh send them in...Hi Bonnie."said Olivia.


"Heyyy Bonnie." I said.

"Hi Ms. Bonnie" said Beverly..

"Hiii Ms. Bonnie"said Nelson..



"Hi Ms. Bonnie."said Josie.

"Hello Olivia, guys...I heard that you're defending the woman accused of killing Lenny Mitchell...So I thought I'd bring this woman to meet you..."said Bonnie.



A Petite young Black Woman addressed us..

"Hello, I'm Ann Mitchell, Mrs. Ann Mitchell....Lenny Mitchell is my husband...We got married 10 years ago in New York City...He worked for my company.....I'm employed by Cyclops Insurance...The New York Office...He vanished about six years ago....I've been searching for him for a lonnnnng time." she said.

(DEFINITELTY TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment