Monday, November 16, 2020

Return To San Francisco


 SAN-FRANCISCO-

It was hard to believe it had been two years since we had been in San-Francisco... We had met with Olivia's Brother, Jimmy and his wife, Malinda at a beautiful restaurant by the bay...



"It is soooo good to see you guys....And you even got Kayla out here.."said a very happy Jimmy West..


"I haven't seen Kayla in years...and it's so nice to meet your husband.."said Malinda.

"I knowwwwww and I don't know how long it's been since I've seen cousin Jimmy."said Kayla.

"I love San-Francisco...Next to Philly,I think it's my favorite city.."gushed Olivia..
"I think I'm inclined to agree with you Livy.." I said.


"I love Cali Period." said Kayla's husband, Ray..

"I love Cali too...."said Beverly.
"Face it..We all do!" said Nelson..

"I know I do.."said Josie... This was her second time coming out here with us....

"I understand you guys live across the street from one another now huh?" said Jimmy...

"The whole family is back together again.."said Olivia..

As our food arrived...

Crispy Fried Chicken Breasts for Olivia and I..
"Oh My God, that looks sooo good." said Olivia.
"Yes indeed...I've got to talk to the chef.." I laughed..

Ricotta Cheese Raviolli For Beverly and Nelson...
"Ummmmmm this looks and smells so good."|said Beverly...
"Yes it does..."said Nelson, who had one of his hands on Beverly's legs...rubbing it softly.....She was wearing a new fragrance that had him entranced all afternoon...He couldn't keep his hands off of her..


Lobster with Lemons for Kayla, her husband Ray and Josie.
"Ouuuuu look at this.."said Kayla.

"Yesssssssssss" said Ray.
"Ummmmmmmm." said Josie..

''See, now that's what I'm talkin about..Seafood...That's what the Bay is known for...and don't one of you dare pull out your wallets...This whole meal is on me.."said Jimmy...
"Ouuu Big Brother, when did you get sooo flush?" asked Olivia, who already knew..Jimmy had his own Morning Talk show..."GOOD DAY SAN-FRANCISCO" in which he was the co-host...He was making good money now...The best of his career...Plus he was occcasionally on the evening news in the Bay Area with a news segment...

"He's showing off Liv...That's that TV money he's making..."laughed Malinda..Olivia's childhood friend, who like Olivia was 12 years younger than Jimmy and now married to him...Making her Beverly's step mother..Which was weird..considering , she was only nine years older.. 


Beverly, to her credit...Had dealt with it well and the two had grown closer over the years...

"You got any movies coming up Malinda?" asked Beverly..


"I finished one that's going to be on Bounce...Another that's going to be on TV ONE and I have a small role in Tyler Perry's next film...That begins shooting in two months in Atlanta.."said Malinda..


"Wowwww, you have to let us know when they're on..."said Kayla...



We really enjoyed our meal and fellowship.... Yes,,,We love San Francisco and it was nice getting out of Philly for awhile...



I enjoyed driving through the streets of San Francisco that night on our way to the Air BNB that we were staying at...
 


 II-


We entered our Air BNB, the same one we stayed at two years ago when we came here...


"This is nice Liv, how did you swing this?" asked Ray, looking at our Air BNB, where we'd all be staying..
"Yvette Jones


 swung this for me..You see her law firm, McCluskey/Cozen/ Connor & Pratt have offices around the country, around the world for that matter...They have Air BNB's like this for their attorneys when they are in town....When I heard I was coming out here..I called her , she checked the schedule, okayed it with her bosses, who know me...and she provided me with pass keys for us." said Olivia..


''We stayed here before...Two years ago when we were out here.."said Beverly....
"I like these better than Hotels....This gives you a more home away from home feeling."I said.

"Yeah." said Nelson..
"I'll say." said Josie..
"This is sooo nice and sooo nice being treated by Cousin Jimmy and Malinda our first night..."said Kayla..

"Tomorrow ,We'll make up a grocery list ,so we can fix our own meals...Can't eat at four star bistros our entire time out here.."said Olivia.


''Wonder how Larry North is doing? Wonder if he's still with Teel?" mused Beverly, who like the rest of us didn't know completely why we were out here...Part of it was to film a segment of Jimmy's TV show..but another part of it was , we had a case..
Josie's boyfriend, Paris was flying in tomorrow...He was renting an SVU and bringing with him our law books, Tablets and Laptops...




Once we were all settled in our rooms...Olivia looked out at the bright moon on the streets..as she undressed...


"It's beautiful.....Look at the moon Donnie Ray.." she whispered..

"I'm looking.." I said as I eased her panties down and she stepped out of them..


"I mean , are you really looking?" she said...


"I'm really looking...Why are we here Livy?  I know we are here to be on Jimmy's TV show...but there is a case involved..You said you'd tell us.." I whispered...

"I plan to....The person that is paying us wanted to be anonymous until the right time..You know I love you guys...Especially You!...And I only hold back stuff when it's completely neccesary.." she said and turned and gave me a



a soft sweet kiss.. We stood in the window for what felt like a HALF HOUR , kissing slowly and softly...

I turned her around, bent her over and entered her from behind...slowly and softly....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Rayyyy...Ouuuuuuu Oh my goodness...I love youuuuu!" she moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmph, I love you.... You're not holding back anything now are you?" I moaned....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu noooooooooooooo!!! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm noooooooo!" she cooed.

AN HOUR passed by.....

We kissed for a few more minutes...


"Ummm Mama just loves you baby.."she cooed as we continued..

kissing and rolling across the bed...

''Daddy loves you too."I said.

''Show mama." she said..

Olivia laughed at how aroused I was...

"Oh My...Ouuuu  Donnie Ray..... Look at youuuuuu, ouuuuuuu,.." she said..

I was fully erect and hard...

 She smelled like a new born baby and had skin as soft as one...She kissed me slowly,softly.....

''Calm down..Calm down...It's all good.."she said..

"Yes..Yes it is.."I said.

My boxers stood out like a tent and she smiled...She slipped them off....

"Oh my goodness...Look at youuuuu!...." she said...

"I guess you can uh tell I'm a little excited" I said.

"Most definitely.....Wowzers..wouuuuuu, look at you.Ohhh myyyy..More than just a little" she said holding her hand over her mouth and laughing.....

I had a raging erection that I had successfully hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked it gently and smiled at me...

"Ummmmm come here."
she said softly.....


She fondled me softly and gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

"Damn girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I moaned myself..


 I straddled Olivia on the bed... , We continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body again!....

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

Moving in and out slowly....Olivia moved up and down slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't...

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

Olivia laughed......


The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled at each other......She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......

''Baby,All day long, you were all I thought about...On the plane, at dinner..."I said..

She continued kissing me..

"I know, I was thinking about you too..."she said..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"I said.

"Well you've got me all to yourself now.." she said,continuing to kiss me..

" This is driving me crazy...." I moaned silently...

''Me too..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...
 
She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft  whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Yesssss..Mister Alexander....Ohhhhh YESSSSSSS!"she moaned...

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss...ouuu, " I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she cried out!

The bed squeaked a little bit more ,but nowhere near like our old one...

"Mrs. Alexander...You are one naughty girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned..

"Naughty is sexy!"said Olivia.

"No argument there Mrs. Alexander....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." I said.


 We kept on at it for another FIVE TO SIX HOURS...We couldn't seem to get enough of each other....We managed to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Alexander...ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Olivia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lord....Yesss lord Mrs. Alexander...."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips...

"Oh My God Donnie Ray, that was awesome..Whoooooo."whispered Olivia..Her legs were shaking...She was climaxing hard....

"Ohhhhh my lord!" she moaned....


I listened...I heard nothing....I smiled... We started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! An HOUR AND A HALF went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..ANOTHER HOUR slid by...


"Ohhhh my......you are something else Mister Alexander!!!.....Oh  My goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"laughed Olivia...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."was all I could manage to say...This bed was getting a work out...

I entered her and begin to thrust inside of her deeply. I tried to catch my breath, Olivia wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck as if I was falling off a cliff.

"Ouuuuu Mister Alexander....ohhh my goodness..wooooooooooo.."she moaned..laughing and turning her head from side to side....

"Awwwwww lawddddd!" I moaned myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray....my lord..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she moaned...

"Girl, what are you doing to me?" I asked...I was losing my mind...

Olivia laughed and kissed me slower,softer....

"Nothin.....Just trying to make you feel goooooooooooooooood as usual...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..like you're making me feel...ummmmmmmmm" she cooed.

"Well...you're doing a good job...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Damn good job!!"I moaned...

"Glad you like it baby!" she said...

It was my turn to laugh as we continued kissing and making sweet love...

"Mrs. Alexander...I love ittttt.."I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Yesssssssssssss...I love it tooo..ohhhhhhhh stop showing off....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."she cried out..

We quickly got into a nice deliberate rhythm.. I just wanted to go hard and fast, but she slowed us down. I could barely stand it.It felt so good...


"Take your time sweetie...Take your timeeeeeeeee....Mama isn't going anywhereeeee.." she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhh.." was all I could mutter...... The sound of her voice got me even more excited.....

I slowed it way down with deep, long strokes that made me feel like I was losing my mind...She kissed me softly and blew into my ears...

 Olivia began to shake and gyrate and  more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Donnie Ray , you really don't get enough...ouuuuuuuuu weeeeeee...do youuu?" she asked as I began stroking her again....I had not...She was having an intense orgasm!!

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another TWO HOURS and a HALF went by....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...

  She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...

''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. You are outdoing yourself..ouuuuuu,ohhhhhh.." she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking  mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..I love you so much....." she moaned silently...

"I love you too baby."I moaned and came so hard,it scared me...

I again collapsed on top of Olivia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...

"Wow! You put it on me sooo good.." she said....

 "WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! It's nearly daybreak..." she yelled...Her legs were shaking and sweat was running down her face....

Finally she stopped shaking and had the sweetest and at the same time most devilish look on her face I'd ever seen...

She crawled on top of me and began deep throat kissing me...Wet and sloppily....and eased her self down on my still rock hard and wet penis...
and began moving up and down...up and down....I was going crazy...Olivia was so soft, so warm...so moist...and feeling all of these sensations...Within another TWO HOURS I came so intensely....so hard...that I practically passed out...and the last thing I remember was Olivia, climaxing and laughing....
 ''What's so funny?" I asked.

"The faces you make when you're about to....you know..." she said...

I leaned up and kissed her passionately...

We continued kissing until we both drifted off to sleep..


III-



The next morning we all had breakfast at an outdoor Bistro..

"This is nice....I wrote a grocery list...."said Olivia..
"Nelson and I will pick up the groceries.." I said..

"And I'll drive Josie to the Airport to pick up Paris."said Beverly..
"I know you'll be happy to see Paris, won't you Josie?" asked Nelson..


"I sure will." said Josie.
"Hope we didn't keep you up all night " said Ray.....



He and Kayla were making love all night long just like Olivia and I were and all of these beds are pretty squeaky...

"RAYYYYYYYYY!" said an embarrassed Kayla, smacking his arm.

Josie laughed...

"No you didn't." she said diplomatically...
Beverly blushed...



She and Nelson's room was on the other side of her and she knew they were making a lot of noise with their lovemaking..between their bed squeaking loudly and their headboard slamming up against the wall and her having to shush Nelson who was moaning loudly..She KNEW they were heard in the hallway and by Josie on the other side of the wall..

Olivia smiled..

"Cat got your tongue Neicy Poo?  Sounds like you and Kayla were bad girls.. While I was a good girl last night.." said Olivia with tongue in cheek..


I cracked up laughing...





She had been a very bad girl the night before and she knew it!

"Oh hush up Donnie Ray, Why are you laughing?" she said, laughing herself..



Our breakfasts arrived... Crepes ,Mimosas..
Eggs to order


and Bacon

and french toast to others...





IV-


San Francisco Morning...






Beverly, Josie ,Kayla and Ray did a little shopping in San Francisco....This was Kayla's first time here..They had been here before... and headed to the Airport to pick up

 Paris and our lawbooks, laptops and tablets.



Nelson and I went to the Supermarket..


to buy groceries so that we could have our meals in our Air BNB....Like Olivia said..we couldn't eat at four star eateries every night..

As for Olivia....She sat in a wine bar, sipping a nice port..

Olivia looked at her watch....She sipped her second glass when she smelled a familliar perfume..Familliar because she liked it...because she had asked the person wearing it what it was the last time she was here.


"You're looking well as usual Olivia...How are you?" came the voice of Assistant District Attorney, Teel Porter.
"Teel ,how nice to see you!!!!...I'm....We are here and situated...I'm here with my husband,Donnie Ray, Beverly and her husband , Nelson , Josie and My cousin Kayla...she's an attorney too and her husband, Ray..He's also an attorney are here with me!.Thanks for the hotel reservations, but we won't need them..We are staying in the same Air BNB we were in before.." said Olivia, who hugged Teel warmly...

''So tell me girl, what's new with you?" she asked..

"Well Thank you for saving me some money first off...and secondly...I'm doing well...I'm still with Larry in case you are wondering.We've moved in together..I feel like Mrs. Larry North...minus a ring..." laughed Teel.

"Hmmmmm I'm going to have to have a talk with Larry about that.."laughed Olivia.

"I'm going to have to tell Larry you guys are here and before you leave...We are going to have you all over for dinner..." said Teel...

Both women had another glass of wine.....


"Oh Olivia....Thank you for coming out...Your team is the only team that can defend my ex-husband on these murder charges...He's many things...but he's no killer...He apparently left that woman he cheated on me with that had his baby in Portland....He arrived in San Francisco a year and a half ago,....and began working at our old firm... I never told Larry, I didn't know how he'd react...Joseph and I started talking again...We actually uh became friends...Nothing sexual or emotional..We'd just talk if we ran into each other in court..We went out for drinks a time or two...I told him about me and Larry and he told me about his lady  friend, who he was seeing...and then he got in trouble..Arrested and accused of First Degree Murder last month...I couldn't act as his attorney....One I'm an Assistant District Attorney and two ,I'm his ex-wife...He has an attorney...a really good guy...His name is Rick Lawson ,came over to the firm from the Public Defenders Office...


but he's not built for a case like this...This is way over his head...I knew this called for big guns..That's why I reached out to you and your team...You guys are good...you're the only ones who can save him from the gas chamber.." said Teel.

"Gas Chamber? They use Lethal Injection in California don't they?" asked Olivia.


Teel laughed..

"You're right girl, but the lethal injection chamber is still the "Little green room" where the gas chamber used to be." she said....


Our return to San Francisco was on it's way!

(TO BE CONTINUED)




No comments:

Post a Comment