Thursday, November 19, 2020

Bay Area Blues

 


Beverly and I and Rick Lawson went out in San-Francisco over the next few days..




It was good having two attorneys with me...


Paris drove us around from place to place..

We interviewed all ten of the witnesses who witnessed the argument between Joe Porter and Lorena Love that fateful night..Much of what they told us was little more than hearsay...

Like  Rick had told us...He had come to the bar that night and was surprised that she was there..He had said.."I thought you were sick and she said.."I got better." She was there with another man...Ike Tolliver, a former client of Ms. Love.

A further investigation into Mr. Tolliver revealed that He was an Investment Banker , who was rumored to have a package (Heroin) on the street that he had been selling to local dealers in Hunter's Point and Oakland.. A look at his finances showed..He was bleeding close to 100K out of his account every month..Strange for a guy pulling in close to one million dollars monthly...Where was this cash going?

Joe's alibi was that after the argument..He went driving...
We ventured into Hunters Point...
and gathered as much information as we could from the drug dealers willing to talk with us.  It wasn't many and none that wanted to sign an affadavit.. But the bottom line was.. I was known on the street that Ike Tolliver was selling a decent package (Heroin and Cocaine) to two or three Drug Organizations.

We drove  into Berkeley , where Joseph Porter  said he drove that night, comparing it to credit card information...He gassed up there and he had a meal...


Josie and Nelson went with us that day..


We drove to Oakland...He had a beer there....and we continued.

We went to Daley City....Where we actually have him on a street cam photo at another gas station at 4:35 am... (The time of the murder) which means he couldn't have been there..

Over The San Rafeal Bridge into

Richmond, California..


We were getting great visuals...


Olivia came with us that day..

She and Beverly snapped a lot of photos with their phones..


Rick smiled..  He and Beverly were the same age...She was very pretty, he thought...
So was her Aunt, who wasn't that much older.

Nelson was a lucky man, he thought to have a fine and pretty wife like Beverly.

I told him how I had met Olivia in New Orleans when I was still a Detective on the force, We had clicked and a year later ,I had quit the force and moved to Philadelphia to work a her new firm and how eventually we got married.. He perfectly understood...Said he'd of done the same thing.


This morning ,the four of us, Bev, Me, Rick and Paris did some more canvassing of San Francisco and finished up the investigation....I had what I needed.. Olivia called me and told us to meet everyone at the original Pancake House..They were having breakfast with Larry and Teel.


And finally we wound up at the Pancake House where Joseph Porter had had a meal at around 6:00am and left at 7:15am on the morning of the murder.


"Heyyy Donnie Ray, Beverly...Come in...I had to take you guys to this spot...You remember it?" said Larry North, who had stopped by our spot and taken everybody to breakfast..
"Heyyyy baby!"said Olivia, who gave me a sweet kiss..
"We just got here..Order some breakfast.." she said..


"Ummmm baby you smell good.." I said as I sat down..
"Wowwwwww and you weren't going to tell us huh?" joked Beverly, playfully swatting Larry North.

"Heyyyyy you guys weren't there when I got to the spot.."laughed Larry North..

It was sooo nice not seeing those two spar with each other...Everybody was getting along..

''Sit down babe."said Josie to Paris.
who planted a soft kiss on his lips..
"I'm starving.." said Paris..
"Sit down Babe, order some food.."said Nelson
Kissing her passionately...
Beverly planted herself in his lap and began reading a menu....


Kayla and Ray sat together feeding each other..
Rick saw all of the couples...Olivia and myself, Beverly and Nelson, Josie and Paris and Kayla and Ray...It didn't bother him...He didn't know us..But seeing Teel with another man did bother Rick.
Larry was there with Teel, who didn't even acknowledge him...
She ,like Beverly was on Larry North's lap ,with her head nuzzled in his chest....


Pancakes
Hash Browns


Sausage Links
Freshly squeezed Orange Juice
and hot coffee arrived for everyone..

We chowed down...We didn't talk about the case...That was for tonight...

 


 II-

We had a great meal...Then we all said our goodbyes and headed back out...I had a little more to do...Olivia went with us this time..




I rode up front with Paris and Olivia.

Beverly sat in the back with Rick.

"So Rick, tell me about yourself.."asked Beverly....Rick had been in a somber mood since seeing Teel with Larry North...She was trying to break the monotony..
"I was born in San-Francisco...I grew up in Hunter's Point..Successful Black guys. grew up to be cops or firemen or they went in the service....or.....they became rappers or drug dealers.. I fancied myself as somewhat of a ladies man.." he said loosening up a bit.. "I uh always had the gift of gab....Tenth grade.I wasn't a good student and I got busted for selling some ouu la la...I talked myself out of a conviction and going to a juvenile facility...A cop was there....He thought it was funny....He told me..."You know, if you applied yourself you might wind up being a lawyer or somethin...The way you talk..but nah, you don't wanna do that...You wanna be a big shot.."  That got to me...I started applying myself in school.. I actually found I liked school.. History, English, Civics...my best subjects and I did good in French...Within two years I was graduating as the Valedictorian and gave the address...Guess what? That cop was at my high school graduation...He was proud of me..  I went to University of California, Berkeley..I majored in Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy and Pre-Law.. I graduated and went to UCLA Law  School on a scholarship!  I graduated and passed the bar and went to work as a Public Defender.. That cop became a Detective and guess what? My first case...Was a case he brought in.. I won it!!!

He laughed.. "I was right about you..I knew you had the makings of a good lawyer years ago when you was a punk kid...Good job...I'm proud of you."he said.. He died a few years back...I was at his funeral...
I was a Public Defender for six years...Overworked, Under budgeted, but well trained..I learned how to do my own investigations because we didn't have Para-Legals or Investigators all the time..and I'm battle tested." he said.

"You're preachin to the choir...When I graduated from University of Penn Law school, I went to work at the Public Defenders Office.. My Auntay and my future husband, Nelson were working together..

They took me under their wings and taught me the ropes...We didn't have Investigators either and a Para-legal...What was that?  When My Auntay and I started the law firm...


Josie was our par-legal ,before she finished law school ,passed the bar and became an attorney herself. and my auntay's new husband, Donnie Ray


 became our investigator,,,,He's an ex- Homicide Detective...They made life so much easier..."said Beverly..


"I hear ya.... You five work very well together...Like a well oiled machine. You and Nelson been together awhile huh?" asked Rick.

"He's loved me since the day I first came to work with my Auntay at the Public Defenders Office....It took me a little longer , but when I fell,I fell hard and we got married.."said Beverly ,smiling..
"It's nice how things work out for some people isn't it?" Rick sighed......

"You got it bad for Teel don't you?  We all see it...How you look at her, How you stare at her...How you smile at her and compliment her.. She knows it! She's about 10 years older than you isn't she?" asked Beverly..

" Nine ,but who's counting.. I-I mean Teel is sooooo hot...


and she always smells so good and dresses so nice... I tried two cases against her a few years back...I lost both of them, but she came and gave me some pointers afterwords and I've been gone ever since..I'm crazy about her.. When I came to work for Mr. Porter, I found out she was his ex-wife...He doesn't know how I feel about her...But it's quite obvious she doesn't have any faith in me defending him....Which is why she called you guys in...It was nice of Mr. Porter to insist that I be kept on the case.
"said Rick.
"For what it's worth...We all feel as though you're a fine lawyer and we are glad to have you on our team..And look...You're busy crushing on Ms. Teel and there might be someone close to you that you're not even noticing.."said Beverly..


as we drove along...

I found the so called eyewitness...An elderly man named Homer Wilson, who lived alone..We talked.
He told me the exact same story he told the police...About how he was awakened by loud music coming from Joe Porter's house...

He saw her undressing...She was in her panties and bra and she appeared to be alone..She filled up the jacuzzi.


She filled the jacuzzi with hot bubbling water and soap...



I snapped photos from inside the house...

Olivia was with us..She was about the same height and general build of Lorena...I photographed her walking into the Jacuzzi...

Paris manned the camera..


I was the exact same height as Joseph Porter...I put on his blue bathrobe and I walked into the room where Olivia was...

He snapped several photos... In all of them, my head was cut off..

''Donnie Ray...I took several photos from several angles...In all of them your head was cut off."said
Paris..

"That's right...He couldn't have seen his face...All he could have seen was the robe, which anybody could have had on...."I said.

Olivia got dressed..She had felt a little self conscious , being around all of us males in a Bikini...She was glad Beverly was there to help her change.

"You just wanted to see me in a bathing suit that's all..You don't fool me.."said Olivia, with a laugh..

''Donnie Ray is thorough.."said Rick Lawson..


"VERY!" said Beverly, smiling..


III-

We went club hopping the next night...


In San Francisco and Oakland..

"I know you like this dress, try to control yourself.." said Olivia as we sat in a corner..
"I'll do the best I can.." I said ogling her .....

Two Mango Martini's arrived..

Ray and Kayla were certainly enjoying themselves...


They were drinking Citris Martinis....

but at another bar, a few blocks away, another drama was unfolding..


Ike Tolliver, the man who was out with Lorena Love that night having drinks and who was a reputed drug dealer...in addition to being a successful Investment Banker was finishing his 10th drink..




"Heyyy Joe....One more and I'm done for the night.."said Ike Tolliver..




Josie walked up in a very low cut, revealing dress.....


"LAWDDDDD JESUSSSs! Girlllll can I buy you a drink?" asked Ike, his eyes practically popping out of his head...



Beverly sat on the other side of him....


"LAWWWWWD ,how lucky am I...Two fine asss women on both sides of me... I'll buy you both a drink ." he said.


"No need for that.."said Josie, smiling..

She took his hand and began rubbing it..


Beverly reached into her purse and stuck the subpeona in his hands...

"Ike Tolliver, this is a subpeona....We'll see you in court next week.."said Beverly, smiling...


"Son of a bitch...You bitches wrong for this...You wrong!" he said.. He slammed down a few dollars on the counter, got up and left..

Nelson and Paris walked up..

"Everything alright?" asked Nelson..

"You girls okay?" asked Paris..



"We are fine...He's been served.."said Beverly..


"This one wasn't a runner...I didn't rip my pantyhose.."said Josie as they all laughed.



They walked down to The club where we were..


"OUUUUUUUUU GIRLLLL, It's a good thing Cousin Jimmy isn't here.."said Kayla,laughing..



''Well don't tell him!" joked Beverly ,laughing..It was an x-rated dress...A dress she never intended to wear in Public again..



"Shitttttttttttttt aint nothin wrong with it...Her Husband likes it..Don't you Nelson..?" asked Ray, who was mesmerized by both Beverly and Josie.

"Yes indeed."said Nelson, who was salivating...
''Everything work out okay?" I asked.


"You were right on the money Donnie Ray...He was there and He was served." said Josie.


''Excellent...Drinks on me..for all of you."said Olivia.


"It's fun rolling with you guys."laughed Paris.


IV-


It was night time.....Tomorrow was Friday...The trial began Tuesday....We were ready.....Shame we didn't know who we were up against...but they didn't know us either...

We were all in our rooms...Glad that we didn't have to work tomorrow.
It was 2:30 am...The streets were quiet..


"Oh ,I'm just soooo glad I could take my clothes off and relax.."said Olivia, as I unzippered her and helped her out of her mini skirt and top..

"I'm glad you're taking them off too."I smiled as I began to undress..





"I know you are...That dress really gets you excited doesn't it?" laughed Olivia as she slipped out of her bra and panties..

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger?" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

"You're going to split me in half with that huge thing..What am I going to do with all of that?" she joked..

"You'll be fine.." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..




"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for NINE TO TEN HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...

"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"You make me hornier than any woman I've ever known"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...you just want some more..Flattery will get you everywhere, .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

This was a nice stress buster after the day, after the week we'd had in court....

Next door to us....




 Beverly motioned to her husband ,Nelson...

"Come here...Unzip my skirt..Take my clothes off" she said playfully...
"Ohhhh my god", Nelson exclaimed...

He unzipperd her skirt and she slipped her top off...His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...



Beverly giggled..She loved getting Nelson hot and horny...She was wearing a Red lace bra and a matching Red lace thong...

He took his clothes off slowly and just stared at her..
She smothered him with wet ,sloppy kisses...Kisses that were driving him to near delirium!!!

 Nelson got to do what he had been daydreaming about all day, make love to Beverly

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned softly...... 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned NELSON..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"Because I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Lord Knows I do...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...and once again got emotional and began to cry as Nelson thrusted faster...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it daddy?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NELSON….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three or four very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Nelson as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Nelson began to come with wild abandon as did Beverly.. holding on to him for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again..
After a short pause, Nelson began to make love to Beverly again ,slowly, tenderly, kissing her cheeks and hugging her gently....

ANOTHER TWO HOURS drifted by in which she had a very intense orgasm.....and looked up at him in amazement...at both his stamina and his excitement..as he came like a river....



He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He turned over and lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " she said.
But he was satisfied...He pinched himself...He was actually married to Beverly and making love to her on a regular basis...The stuff dreams had been made of..

This was Just Another Day for Us....but it was the precursor to yet something else...

Kayla and Ray

were steaming up their windows..

"Ouuuuuuuuu Ray, you are sooooo nastyyyyyy!"moaned Kayla..

"But you love it don't you? Don't youuu?" he said..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! YESSSSSSS!" she moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU RAYYYYYYYYY!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWWWDDDDD!!!! KAYYYYLA!" he moaned

as their bed squeaked out of control.


and on the other side of them...





Josie and Paris were making sweet love..
"Ohhhhhh Josie...I couldn't wait....Ouuuuuuuuuu"moaned Paris..

"Neither could I....Ouuuuuuuuuu"whispered Josie..


Their bed began to squeak and rock back and forth....I was glad we all were engaged and no one was left out tonight..

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



No comments:

Post a Comment