Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Fishbowl Melodrama

The "Fishbowl" the nickname, the Detectives give to their interrogation room...
 
Attorney Eric Becker was being grilled by Lt. Tragg and two other homicide detectives.

"You guys got it wrong....I didn't kill anyone...I didn't even see Valarie yesterday at all... I was in a meeting with Yvette Jones....She and her entire staff will vouch for that and then I was at dinner with States Attorney Tanya Mosely, her staff and Yvette Jones and her Office Manager, Virginia Shaw-Dukes..Call em..They'll tell you." said Eric Becker.

"I'm not calling them this time of night...They probably won't answer...but I will be calling them...You're in big trouble buddy....Several of your neighbors said that in the days leading up to the murders..You and Valarie had some pretty loud arguments in your apartment.. and in fact...You put her out, told her she could come and get her things at a later date....You practically called off your engagement.."said Lt. Tragg.


''Awwwww Come on....you guys are married? You don't fight?  I was about to call the engagement off..
but I didn't kill her, come onnnnnnnnnnnn!" he said...He was clearly nervous... "Like I told you..I hadn't seen her in two days.

"You saw Studevan... You punched him out....Several people in the bar he works at told us so...."said one of the two Homicide Detectives..
"Yeah! I punched him out!  He was messing with my girl...Yeah we had words...a few times...I really didn't like him....Have you interviewed HIS WIFE?" asked Eric.


"HIS WIFE?  HE'S MARRIED?" said a detective...

"I didn't see a ring." said the other detective.

"He wears it on a gold chain, tucked in his shirt....If he wears it at all." said Eric Becker..


''We know a fancy dan lawyer type like you wouldn't get your hands dirty...You hired someone didn't you?" snarled Lt. Tragg.


Eric folded his arms...

"Prove it!  I aint sayin nothin else...Can I make my phone call?" he asked.



Lt. Tragg's phone was ringing...It was his present girlfriend, Judge Kelly Ann Mercer..


''Arthur....I'm ready for bed..I'm only going to wait up just a little while longer... I'm very hornnnny! and you KNOW what that means..." she cooed.


Lt. Tragg was as red as a beat...

"Gotta go....Carry on guys...maybe you'll get a confession outta him." he said as he was leaving.."Remind me to get in contact with Yvette Jones and her staff and Tanya Mosely tomorrow" he said as he left.

And At Ms Yvette and Gary's house...They were going for round two...



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE SO HORNY!!! YOU NEVER GET ENOUGH!" cried Ms. Yvette...

"I CAN'T HELP IT!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOOK AT YOUUUU!"moaned Gary..


"AWWWWWWW THANK YOUUUUU!! THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS GIVE YOU A LITTLE EXTRA!" said Ms. Yvette, smiling broadly......Gary made her feel so sexy, so desirable!



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"cooed Ms. Yvette on the bathroom sink, legs spread.....


"I'm going to be late for work tomorrow.." she cooed..He had her bent over the sink now, going at her doggie style..

"You're the Boss...who is gonna check you boo?" said Gary...

"Ohhhhhhhhh you're sooo silly." cooed Ms. Yvette..


While Next door..


"OUUUUU PAPI, Yvette and Gary are so LOUD! OUUUUUUUUU!" cooed Jessica, who was also sitting on the bathroom sink, legs spread apart , getting plowed into by her husband Chip..


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DON'T WORRY ABOUT THEM BABY!! CONCENTRAtE ON US....OUUUUUUUUUUUU!"moaned Chip..

"OUUUUUUUUUUU AYE MIOS DIOS PAPI" she cried out...

While a few doors down at our house...Bee Bee and I were making crazy love..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOT STUFF! YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY TONIGHT!" said my wife, Beatrice..
"YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY.." I said..


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned deeply as we continued kissing....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOT STUFF, ALL THIS KISSING IS GETTING ME HOT!" said Bee Bee.

"IT IS?" I asked her...

"YES!!!" she whispered..

"Slip my panties to the side or just slip them off....OUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out as we lie on the bed, kissing passionately...

I slipped them off slowly...





Bee Bee began riding me on the side of the bed...moving up and down..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! OH MY GODD!!! UMMMMMMMMMMM!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Bee Bee, I love you!" I cried out...Not knowing whether I was coming or going..


"I love you too!" she whispered softly...."UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned.
And soon cowgirl style on top of the bed...She enjoyed this...So did I..We could stare into each others eyes while enjoying each other..
Soon I lifted her up and really entered her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BEE BEE!" I moaned.

And at Sofia and Kahlil's house....They were having a great time..


"Aye Mios Dios Papi....." cooed Sofia..

"Is it true? Puerto Rican Girls have more fun?" joked Kahlil..


"You tell me papi..."laughed Sofia..



Kahlil spread her legs and entered her slowly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPIIIII AYE PAPI!!" she moaned softly....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAMASITA!" moaned Kahlil as he humped her over the bed..

Sofia's head turned from side to side...her body trembled and she laughed as tears rolled down her face..

"AYE MIOS DIOS!" she proclaimed....


and they made sweet ,sweet love...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HUSBAND!" said Jade alluringly...


"Come here Jade!" whispered Danny Ho..


He slowly kissed her and removed her bra..





and then her thong....



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JADDDDDE!" Danny moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ME LOVE YOU LONGGGGGGGG TIME DADDY!" Jade cooed.

As Danny spread her legs and entered her....

They slowly  began making sweet love.....

and at Ms. Virginia's house-

...
''Jetty my goodness...Are you hard all day long?" asked Virginia in amazement as she softly stroked his huge penis...

''ALL HARD AND BIG LIKE THIS! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" she said softly..
"ALL DAY LONG....JUST BEING A FEW FLOORS DOWN FROM YOU, KNOWING YOU AND ALL THAT SEXINESS IS IN THE SAME BUILDING WITH ME! UMMMMMMMMMM" he said.


"OH MY GOD!!! YOU SOUND LIKE A MULE , MOANING LIKE THAT!" she said..

He helped her out of her clothes, kissing her passionately...

"I've got a mule in my pants for you.." he whispered..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she laughed..



He nearly fainted as he slipped her panties off of her...


Within minutes, he had them off and had Ms. Virginia in bed, making sweet love to her...
"OHHHHH VIRGINIA, I CAN'T CONTROL MY ERECTIONS WHEN I'M AROUND YOU!" he moaned...

"I BELIEVE YOU....EVERYTIME I SEE YOU, YOU'RE HARD!" she laughed...as he entered her slowly and softly....His legs shaking and her body trembling in anticipation....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JETTTY!! OH MY GODDDD!! OUUUUU!" she moaned loudly...

He humped her over the bed.......kissing her neck and in between her breasts.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed...

"OHHHHH VIRGINIA, I CAN'T CONTROL MY ERECTIONS WHEN I'M AROUND YOU!" he moaned...

"I KNOW...YOU TOLD ME!!!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOD! " she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWW  LAWWWWWD!! SO DO YOU!!" he moaned..

Virginia's body trembled something fierce and both legs began to shake...Her head moved from side to side and tears streamed down her face....She was having another intense orgasm...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JETTTY!!! " she cooed softly as they began making sweet love.


Lt. Tragg had no intention of calling any of us tonight.. He was only interested in getting over to Kelly Ann's loft, which was a few blocks away from us..

Kelly Ann was waiting up for him as she promised...

All he was interested in tonight..


was kissing her sweet lips..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARTHUR I NEEDED IT BAD TONIGHT!!!" she cried out..

"AND I WANTED IT BAD TONIGHT!" he  said..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ALWAYS WANT IT!" she said.



He gently slid her panties down and off.



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHH YOU HORNY DOGGG!!!" she cooed..
and getting in bed and making sweet love to her....




It was that kind of night....



II-


THE FISHBOWL- 12 HOURS LATER!  WEDNESDAY MORNING!

Two Homicide Detectives had been up all night bracing Attorney Eric Becker.


Their threats, cajoing and otherwise failed persuasion tactics were met with deaf ears...He refused to say anything...

It was now morning.....He was tired, sleepy, hungry....He could use a hot cup of coffee....



Lt. Tragg returned... He had showered and shaved...but he was wearing the same suit he had on the day before.. It was a bit wrinkled..


and Kelly Ann's lipstick was on his collar, his lapel and his cheeks....



He did however bring coffee for his  two men and the duty officer...

"Anything Guys?" he asked.


"Nothin Lieutenant...He only says that he is innocent, he knows nothing about what happened and he has nothing to do with it..."said one of the detectives...


"You boys look tired... Go home...." said Lt. Tragg, who sat down and sipped his coffee in front of Eric Becker, knowing this was driving him bonkers...


AN HOUR LATER-


 

 "I missed your calls last night Eric....I'm sorry....I was uh busy..." said Ms. Yvette ,smiling sheepishly...



For the first time ,since he'd been arrested, Eric smiled.   "I perfectly understand." he said..


He thought about Ms. Yvette in that short mini skirt she had on yesterday and her nice shapely legs...He could understand her husband ravishing her as soon as she got home...He wasn't mad..

'We got here as soon as we could." I said.



"We brought coffee"said Bee Bee.. we had stopped and got coffees for him and all of us..



"Bless you." he said...He quaffed his coffee down....As did we all.


"Lt. Tragg, can we have the room?" asked Sofia.

Lt. Tragg stood their angrilly.... "This guy says he was in a meeting with you guys all day yesterday...Is that true?" he asked.


"He certainly was..All morning." said Kahlil.

"Now can we have the room please?" asked Jade softly...


Lt. Tragg angrilly stomped his foot, but left the room, slamming the door very hard....

Eric Becker smirked...."What a nut!  They've had me in here since midnight....Asking me the same stupid questions...Questions I can't answer....I didn't kill her...I was with you guys all day, you know that...and I certainly didn't have them killed...I'm a lawyer, not a mob boss." he said. 

 "Shhhhhhhhh say no more...We are going to try and get you out of here....Our best shot is tomorrow."said Ms. Yvette.

"Meanwhile, you're a lawyer...so you know the drill..Say nothing to no one...No cops, No Bailiffs and especially no inmates in the cooler...Talk only to us..." I said.
Bee Bee collected the empty coffee cups and put them in the overflowing trash can as best she could.
The floors appeared to have been mopped and there was the scent of Febreeze around the room..It didn't smell as bad as it usually did.
"Here take this pad....give me phone numbers, addresses , email addresses, the works of anyone who can vouch for your good charactor..."said Sofia..
"We'll look them up...We'll need them for court.." said Kahlil..
"We are your alibi...but I've got to look into the movements of your fiance and that bartender, the last 48 hours."said Jade.

"Looks like you guys got it all covered." said Eric.

"Good ,now sit tight...Let us do our thing....We'll see you tomorrow." said Yvette..

We all left......


Lt. Tragg stared balefully at us as we left.

THURSDAY NIGHT- 8:00 PM

NIGHT COURT- 

In Philadelphia, Night Court only operates two nights a week....Tuesday and Thursday, Tonight was Thursday...and fortunately...We got an arraignment date of 8:00 pm. 


The Judge in this case would not be the Judge in the actual case....

Lt. Tragg was not there... Night court was too low profile for him...No witnesses...No media..and a bunch of  Judges  and ADA's who were mostly older Judges and ADA's about to retire...It was lightweight. It was in session from 7:00 pm- 10:00 pm Tuesdays and Thursdays...We were quite fortunate to get a date.

The ADA that did show up was not going to be the ADA that tried the case...He had only the basic out line of the case at hand... He basically wanted to go home...So he didn't really put up much of a fight.

We presented a record (for us) 37 charactor witnesses , all attorneys, Assistant U.S. Attorneys, Judges and the like to vouch for Eric's charactor...

Not to mention, Eric was well known by the Judge on duty....he had practiced in his court years ago and even the ADA on duty...They had been colleagues... 

 










We weren't there long....Eric was released on his own recognizance.....



Our Bail Bondsman laughed, waved and left.....


Outside in the waiting area , a relieved Eric Becker stood, free of handcuffs and out of that hot smelly holding center...



"Thanks Vettie...You guys are great....Now I'm going home...I need a hot shower , I need some food and I need to sleep in my own bed... I'll be over to see you tomorrow morning..." said Eric, leaving...

I hugged Bee Bee.

"I don't know about you guys....but I could use a cold one." I said.

''Me too!" said Bee Bee.
"Yeah...let's head to Curley's...I'm sure the gang held seats for us..."said Yvette, smiling.



III-

THURSDAY NIGHT- CURLEY'S BAR- COUPLE'S NIGHT







Drinks were as usual, plentiful....

"I miss Yvette and the gang not being here tonight." said Jazzy..
 
"It's early yet...They should be here.."said her husband, Dabnis..
"Night Court can be unpredictable at rare times.." said Kayla.
"Keith told me they had an 8:00 pm appointment... so they were the first ones in." said Ray...


"It's a quarter to ten, maybe they just decided to go home...They might be tired." said Jessica.


"They still got a lot of night left...They'll be here."said Chip...


"I think they'd want a cold one after arguing all afternoon." said Karen Page.

"I want another cold one after being on TV all afternoon." said B.L. laughing.


Natalie laughed... "They'll be here." she said.

"They started at 8:00, they're probably just getting out now..." said David..

"What an incredible 24 hours they've had...That smelly "Fishbowl" and then Night Court... If that doesn't beg for a drink...I don't know what does." laughed Brooke.

"You guys have been through it...You know the drill."laughed her husband, Sean..

Zoey laughed... "I don't envy them at all." said Zoey , who had never done the Night Court thing.
"Yeah Me neither." said her husband, Lem.


"They'll be here.."laughed Renee, sitting on her husband's lap.



"Have you heard from her Liv?" asked her husband, Tyrell. 

"I have...Vettie just texted me, they're on their way. They got their client off on his own recognizance." said Olivia.
 
"I knew they'd be here." said Donnie Ray....


"I did too!"said Beverly...
"Why I love Night Court..."laughed Nelson.

"Me too!"laughed Josie.
"You guys have had a lot of success with it." said her husband, Paris.

"We have had 100 percent success with it...You can't beat that!"said Bresha, who was sitting in her husband's lap, enjoying her drink.
Tony was smiling and enjoying his drink.

"Here comes Yvette and her guys now.." said Alfreda...


Rockland and everyone stood up and cheered as we entered.

 

 "Heyyyy Guys." said Ms. Yvette...

"It feels like we're are roman soldiers coming to a hero's welcome."laughed her husband, Gary.

"Ouuuuuu, I'm ready for a cold one." I said, grabbing a beer.
"Me too!" said Bee Bee, grabbing a Martini..
Sofia grabbed a Martini too!
Kahlil grabbed a beer..
So did Jade...who sat in her husband's lap.


Danny looked happy, seeing his wife..


"Nice!  we get a chance to relax." said Virginia, who had already been texted..


Her husband, Jetty grabbed another beer.


Lt. Tragg sat a distance away watching us drink and laugh and talk...He had come in practically unnoticed, hadn't said a word to any of us and took a seat...


Kelly Ann was late tonight...She came in right behind us...Found Lt. Tragg and sat in his lap..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE HARD!!!" she exclaimed....


The kissing began.... before the beers arrived..

"OH ARTHUR!" she cooed..

"KELLY ANNNNNN!" he moaned in between soft, slow kisses..



He had his hands up her skirt and had it hiked so high , you could almost see her panties and she was doing little to nothing to stop him....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU NAUGHTY GIRL YOU! BRAZILLIAN PANTIES!!" he moaned.. He had become an expert on her underwear in the past few months....

"OUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOO! ARTHUR, we are IN PUBLIC, CONTROL YOURSELF!!! PULL MY DRESS DOWN!!! OUUUUUUUUUU, I FEEL A DRAFT!!!" she giggled like a school girl.

"LET ME WARM YOU UP!" he said.


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, I'M GETTING WARM!" she said in between kisses..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned....

They just kept kissing passionately.....



a Successful and enjoyable night altogether....for everyone involved.


FRIDAY MORNING-THE BRIDGE BUILDING


OUR CONFERENCE ROOM-

Eric Becker was in a nice clean suit....He Had had breakfast in our cafeteria and looked rested and in shape. 

 ''Well you look well rested and I saw the way you were chowing down this morning in our cafeteria...You look ready to begin."said a smiling Yvette.

"Most of us are eating off hangovers from last night." I said.
"Speak for yourself husband...I'm fine" said Bee Bee.
"Me too!" said Sofia.
"Well I'm not, but go on." said Kahlil.
Jade laughed..

"Here is what you should know...Valarie and I were engaged a year ago...It was a big mistake..I met her in Atlanta at the Black Lawyers Convention...We hit it off...but she is difficult..Temperamental, flirtatious..After awhile I realized it was a mistake.. When I found out she was sleeping with that bartender, Studevan, I nearly lost my shit...He and I had it out, got into a violent altercation..but that was it...No threats were made...My neighbors heard lots of loud arguments between us...but after three days ago when she stormed out ...That was it.. Ironically enough..I had packed her things and had em by the door. I sent her a text right before I came here the other day, telling her to come and get her stuff and leave the keys on the kitchen table." said Eric.



"The Charging document has you charged with conspiracy in the deaths of Valarie Robinson and Mr. Studevan...I know you didn't hire anyone to kill them..."said Yvette..


''Vettie, I'm a lawyer, not a mob boss.." said Eric silently... 

 "I know." said Yvette quietly.

''We want you to keep a low profile...You could check into a hotel...Use your real name or you could choose to stay home..but keep it on the low.."I said.




"This is a Portal...You can check in with us and we can check in with you and let you know how your case is going and you don't have to come down here every day.." said Bee Bee passing him the Portal..


"Myyyy you guys are high tech."laughed Eric...





"This is a burner phone...forget our Personal numbers and our business numbers...Write down this number and remember it...You are to contact us by this number on this phone only..."said Sofia.



"You guys take nothing for granted huh?" laughed Eric.

"That's why we win cases."said Kahlil..


"I'm going to look into Mr. Studevan...Maybe the hit was aimed at him and your fiancé was just with the wrong guy at the wrong time and in the wrong place." said Jade.




Eric smirked..

''Sounds like her." he said.



IV-



FRIDAY NIGHT- THE NO ID BAR-


"I understand this is the place to be on Friday Nights...As I recall it used to be Josies." said Eric ,who was out with us tonight...

"Josie's still is the main spot...If we go out in the middle of the week...It's Josie's or Aqua Bar or Stoleys." said Jazzy.
 
"But this is our Friday Night spot...especially since we work right across the street from it.."said her husband, Dabnis..
"It's our Saturday Morning Spot too!  They have a wonderful brunch every Saturday Morning." said Kayla.
"Oh and by the way...Josies has super brunch on Sunday, which we never miss...Breakfast, Soul Food and a live band and a DJ....You can't beat it." said her husband, Ray...


"We like it...We love having a variety of places to hang out..."said Jessica.


"Keeps life interesting." said her husband, Chip.


"You've been hanging out in Center City too long Eric....Come hang out in our neighborhood..."said Karen Page, the newest resident...

"They got everything.....Restaurants, bars and clubs, shopping and transportation...I was sold...That's why me and Karen moved around there."said her husband, B.L.

"I think that's why we all moved around there."laughed Natalie.


"Olivia and Beverly were sitting on the city's best kept secret and area for years." laughed her husband, David.

"They were...When they represented me in court, I discovered their beautiful area and I knew that this was the area I wanted to live in.."said Brooke.

"Yeah, it was just perfect."said her husband, Sean...

"I think me and Lem have lived in that area the second longest...we moved in right behind Olivia and Beverly...
"Yeah...we were here before a lot of you guys." laughed her husband, Lem.


"Well at any rate...We have a great neighborhood, with great places to eat,shop and drink, but most of all , we have each other." said Renee, one of the newest residents..


"We should've made a commercial ."laughed her husband, Tyrell.


"I'm sold , but my lease isn't up for another year and a half, " Eric laughed..





As usual, drinks were plentiful....Cold and cheap... 

 "Glad you could come out with us tonight Eric." said Ms. Yvette.

"Yeah, after your ordeal, being locked up...This is just what you need."said her husband, Gary..

"Yeah man, it was only one night being locked up...but I appreciate sleeping in my own bed, I appreciate central air conditioning even."said Eric..

That made me laugh!
Bee Bee laughed too...
So did Sofia.
"The things we take for granted....A comfortable bed, Central Air.." laughed Kahlil..

"Good Sex" whispered Jade into her husband's ear..

Danny smiled sheepishly.....

"Well drink up, the night is good...and young." said Virginia...


"Here here." said her husband, Jetty...

Attorney Nina Rios and her boyfriend Carlos Ortiz walked in just then and joined us...We hadn't seen them since the beach wedding of my dad the week before.

"Hola everybody...This time last week we were down the shore....preparing for a wedding." said Nina.
"We had a very good time...Thank you for inviting us."said Carlos as they took a seat near us..


Judge Charlotte Peterson walked in just then...

"Hi Vettie, Hi Olivia, guys...This time last week , we were all down the shore,preparing for a wedding." said Charlotte.

"Hi Charlotte....Glad you came out tonight."said Ms. Yvette.


 "Nice to see you....Where is Elaine?" asked Olivia.


''She has a date....They went to Cherry Hill for dinner, drinks and a comedy show. Lucky girl, she won't have to listen to Lt. Tragg and Judge Kelly Ann moaning and groaning and doing the Hibbity Bibbity all afternoon and half the night..  They kept me up all last night and this afternoon they were back at it again." said Charlotte,laughing.


"Jealous?" joked Donnie Ray.


"I am." she laughed... "I want my bed to make noises....to keep them up all night." she laughed.


"I doubt you'll keep them up all night....."laughed Beverly...
"If anything you'll be rivaling each other."laughed Nelson.

"I've never seen any one woman captivate Lt. Tragg like this and for so long...I believe he is in love..."said Josie..
"Or deeply in lust."laughed Paris.

"No this is different...For him I mean...I agree with Josie...he's in love." said Bresha.
"Well, you girls would know."laughed her husband, Tony...

''Well whatever he is....He no longer bothers us in the club, No longer makes unwarranted appearences at our door..I'm all for it.. God Bless Kelly Ann."said Alfreda.

"I'm here for it...We haven't been interrupted once in the kitchen,, heh heh heh..." laughed her husband, Rockland, who often came over for lunch and more, when he could get Alfreda by herself...



"Charlotte Peterson!! Is that you?" asked Eric.


"Yes it is....Hello Eric." said Charlotte.

They had known each other when they were starting out as young attorneys....And had moved up the ladder during the years....He to being an Assistant States Attorney in line for a Federal Judgeship to her eventually becoming a Common Pleas Judge...

"I heard you have had a little trouble, being arrested for conspiracy to commit murder."she said.


"It's crap....I'm innocent...I've got good lawyers defending me...Yvette and her team over there."He said pointing to us...

 

 






















"Yes, you've got the best, the very best.."laughed Charlotte..

"Come on over here, sit with me, let me buy you a drink..." said Eric...

She walked over to a table with him...He ordered them drinks and they sat and talked about his career..He explained that we had just brokered him a deal and he had a promise of a job as Assistant States Attorney with Tanya Mosely... and then all of this happened with his now deceased fiance and her lover.

"Hopefully this thing will all be over and done with in time for me to join Tanya's staff." he said.


"I have no doubt, Yvette and her team will get you off and hopefully the job will still be there with Tanya." said Charlotte.



They sat and talked the rest of the night...



We all piled on our buses and left for home at 2:00 AM...

Nina and Carlos left a little before 2:00...




Charlotte and Eric talked and drank until 2:30, when they absolutely had to leave... The Bar was empty!
They were both shocked that everybody was gone and that it was so late! He followed her back to her loft in his car..


He followed her back to her loft in his car... she invited him to come in...She suspected that he wanted more than just coffee...




She had a Kureig...She made them both cups of coffee and they sat and talked for yet another hour....She usually would be hinting for a guy to go home at this point....but she really didn't want him to go....and she suspected that he wanted to spend the night..


"Nice place you have here Charlotte." said Eric.  "I see like Olivia, Yvette and their crew you are sold on this neighborhood too!" he laughed.


"It has all the creature comforts one needs, three shopping centers with all kinds of stores and shops, nice restaurants...bars and clubs like Josie's, Aqua Bar, Stoleys, the Brewery, The Mermaid Crab Tavern, A Movie Théâtre, about three or four different supermarkets, A Beauty Parlor, A Barbershop.....I love it here...in this area."said Charlotte.

"Good to know....I'll make a shopping list of things to pick up the next time I come to visit..Heh heh heh!" he laughed. He stared into her eyes....She was horny...She had to admit it and she could see the huge bulge in his trousers.....


"So there will be another visit?" she whispered..


"Yes...I certainly hope so." he whispered.. He took her in his arms....Her body trembled a little....

"Ummmmmmmmmm I hope so too!" she whispered...

The night had been building up to this.... He began kissing her....
He had soft lips...and he knew how to kiss a woman...


She liked that as they continued kissing...



Their kissing got more passionate....She had been in Curley's on Couples Night with a lot of people who were married...Coupled up...She didn't like being there by herself with no plus one. She was a little tipsy, lonely and very horny tonight......It had been a month since a man had held her in his arms and kissed her...Her legs were shaking furiously...She didn't fight him when he took her blouse off and unzippered her skirt..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWDD!" she cried out..




He unsnapped her bra and slipped her panties down....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ERIC!" she moaned..Her whole body was trembling with anticipation.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CHARLOTTE!!" he cried out..


He bent her over the sink....He was a nice size, she thought....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she moaned. She was having an intense orgasm already! Her body trembling/




"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.LAWWWWWWWWWWD!!!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! DON'T STOP!! OUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.. She was passionate enough when sober, but drunk she was even more horny and more passionate..he mused.. Thing was, she wasn't drunk, just slightly buzzed.

They were on her kitchen floor really going at it...She couldn't believe she was doing this and with him!



He lifted her up and began long stroking her.....She had an intense orgasm....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ERIC!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWD ,I've been wanting to do it to you for years!" he cried out...

"OUUUUUUUUUU YOU HAVE?" she said.   That was two men in a row who had said they had wanted her for years and hadn't said anything...

Her legs were shaking.
She did have a spontaneous spirit..She always had...She was prone to do things she had never done before...They sat on the side of her living room couch and she moved up and down on him and kissed him passionately....


"OHHHHH LAWDDD! OHHHH YEAH! OHH YEAHHHHHHH!OUUUUUUUUUUU" she screamed to the top of her lungs.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he said in his deep baritone!


He lifted her up...and was long stroking her again...She was surprised....He had probably fantasized about doing things like this to her for god knows how long..He told her he'd always been attracted to her but that they just kept missing each other.. The story of her life...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! LAWDDDDDDDDDDD!" he moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDDDDD!!OUUUUUUUUUUU
WOUUUUUUUUU!
" she screamed. Tears flowed down her cheeks!

Her body trembled and she had another quick almost embarrassing orgasm....

He placed her on the bathroom sink, spread her legs and entered her slowly...She had another intense orgasm and was now holding him for dear life..

"OHHHHHHH I'VE NEEDED THIS SOOO LONG!!!! OUUUUUUUUUU... OUUUUUUUU SO GLAD .." she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO HAVE I.." he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MEOWWWWWWW!" she cooed...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH ERIC JUST PUT IT IN...PUT IT ALL IN..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out..Her body trembling, her head turning from side to side....tears and sweat just flowing down the sides of her face....as he placed her on her bed and entered her missionary style....she was loving it...her feet were in the air just shaking......

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWD! CHARLOTTE!!!!" he cried out..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! OH MY GODDDDDDDD!" she cried out.....

By the time they made it to the bed...she had had another intense orgasm...

"AWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD!" he cried out..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HONEY!" she cooed...
They made sweet, sweet  love for the next  FOUR TO FIVE HOURS.

She admired his stamina. He admired hers...She was driving him to near delirium...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she moaned. She was having another intense orgasm! Her body trembling...This was five, in one night!!

He had lit a fire under her!!




She ended the night, sleeping on his chest....her most peaceful satisfying sleep in months..One of her legs still shaking..Eric snoring lightly.....his hand on her butt....

"OUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed....She felt great!

The next morning the two of them took a nice hot shower.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned in between wet sloppy kisses..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed softly.
They kissed each other until the hot water turned cold...

They both got dressed....




For once....Lt. Tragg and Kelly Ann weren't the only couple whose bed was squeaking....


(TO BE CONTINUED)



6 comments:

  1. I knew him and Charlotte were going to wind up getting it on! I knew it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A whole lot going on in this episode, climaxing (for want of a better word ) with him and Charlotte getting together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah , they climaxed alright ! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties...That ending was hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Despite being somewhat kinder and gentler, Lt. Tragg continues to be the world's worst detective....What kind of case does he have against this man? This man has a rock solid alibi?

    ReplyDelete