Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Drollinger


BROOKE KENNEDY- MARKS

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Hallahan Catholic High School for Girls.Philadelphia PA.

B,A,- Administration Of Justice/Trial Advocacy/Pre Law- Lasalle University

J.D.- Middleton School of Law, Bayside,PA.

Speaks Spanish/French and Russian fluently.

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania/New Jersey/New York/ Deleware

Law Clerk for Pennsylvania's Chief Judge of Appeals, Carter Baum

Trial Attorney for U.S. Department of Justice's Anti- Trust Division, Washington D.C.

Married to Attorney Sean Marks, A Trial Attorney for The U.S. Department of Justice, Anti Trust Division. 

DIVORCED after two years. No Children.

Public Defender's Office-Philadelphia

Assistant District Attorney- Philadelphia Districts Attorney's office.

Married to U.S. Attorney Sean Marks

Staff Attorney-WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT\




NATALIE JEAN TENNISON-CHARLES

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from The Philadelphia High School for Girls,Philadelphia PA.

B.A.- Trial Advocacy/ Pre Law/Administration of Justice - Temple University

JD-Georgetown University Law Center

Passed the Bar in Virginia/Maryland/Pennsylvania/New Jersey/Deleware / New York

Associate Litigation Attorney at Akin/Gerard/ Jordan/Hester & Field

Public Defender's Office- Philadelphia

Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia

 Staff Attorney - WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT


 Married to David Charles.



DAVID KEITH CHARLES

Born in Philadelphia Pa.

Graduated from Simon Gratz High School, Philadelphia PA.

BA-Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre-Law- Temple University.

JD- Temple University School of Law

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania/New York/Deleware/New Jersey

Speaks Spanish And French Fluently..

 Public Defender- Philadelphia PA.

Single, No children

Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia District Attorneys Office.

Staff Attorney -WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT

MARRIED TO NATALIE CHARLES.



THE OFFICE OF SPECIAL PROSECUTOR MAUREEN THOMAS-


Maureen "Reenie" Thomas looked at the Attorneys she would be up against...Staff Attorneys from the Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity Unit...she was glad it wasn't Olivia and Beverly and that group... 


 











or Yvette Jones-Lockwood and her young attorneys..

 

 







She had lost two great battles with them...She felt relieved that neither of these groups would be in court with her..There was a knock on her door..She looked up...It was Arthur Tragg...What did he want? He had had her all last night she thought.

"Hello Arthur.." she said
"Hi baby!" he said.
He brought a beautiful Bouquet of Roses..


"They're beautiful...Thank youuuuu!" she said, smiling.. She took them from him, ran some water...and put them in a vase....



He brought coffees.....

''Hey what'cha lookin at?" he asked.



Reenie passed him the dossiers on us..


BROOKE KENNEDY- MARKS

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Hallahan Catholic High School for Girls.Philadelphia PA.

B,A,- Administration Of Justice/Trial Advocacy/Pre Law- Lasalle University

J.D.- Middleton School of Law, Bayside,PA.

Speaks Spanish/French and Russian fluently.

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania/New Jersey/New York/ Deleware

Law Clerk for Pennsylvania's Chief Judge of Appeals, Carter Baum

Trial Attorney for U.S. Department of Justice's Anti- Trust Division, Washington D.C.

Married to Attorney Sean Marks, A Trial Attorney for The U.S. Department of Justice, Anti Trust Division. 

DIVORCED after two years. No Children.

Public Defender's Office-Philadelphia

Assistant District Attorney- Philadelphia Districts Attorney's office.

Married to U.S. Attorney Sean Marks

Staff Attorney-WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT\




NATALIE JEAN TENNISON-CHARLES

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from The Philadelphia High School for Girls,Philadelphia PA.

B.A.- Trial Advocacy/ Pre Law/Administration of Justice - Temple University

JD-Georgetown University Law Center

Passed the Bar in Virginia/Maryland/Pennsylvania/New Jersey/Deleware / New York

Associate Litigation Attorney at Akin/Gerard/ Jordan/Hester & Field

Public Defender's Office- Philadelphia

Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia

 Staff Attorney - WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT


 Married to David Charles.



DAVID KEITH CHARLES

Born in Philadelphia Pa.

Graduated from Simon Gratz High School, Philadelphia PA.

BA-Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre-Law- Temple University.

JD- Temple University School of Law

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania/New York/Deleware/New Jersey

Speaks Spanish And French Fluently..

 Public Defender- Philadelphia PA.

Single, No children

Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia District Attorneys Office.

Staff Attorney -WRONGFUL CONVICTION UNIT

MARRIED TO NATALIE CHARLES.



"I know em...It could be worse.. You remember your battles with Olivia, her niece Beverly and that gang or Yvette Jones and her snot nosed kids...You lost two great cases to them.."

She didn't say anything, but he was the case detective on both of those cases and his sloppy police work was the reason she lost those cases....She just looked at him and frowned a bit...They had had a great night of boozy drunken sex together...but she was sober now. and she had to seriously prepare for this trial.

There was another knock on the door....It was Maxwell Coates...An Assistant District Attorney..
"Hello Ms. Thomas...I'm Max Coates, Assistant District Attorney...I've been assigned to assist you on this case." he said.

"Hello ADA Coates... here are the case files here from the original trial..." said Maureen...




He peered at the files...

"Hmmmmmmmm , it's truly amazing you got a conviction with so little if any real evidence...The police work on this wasn't thorough at all.." he said.


Lt. Tragg looked like he'd swallowed a canary.....He knew right from the start that he didn't like this guy..



II-

 BAYSIDE, PA.

Natalie let me drive her car...it drove smooth.....She sat next to me in the front seat...



"Ouuuuuuuuuu Nat, this drives so smooth!" I said as I drove through Bayside.
"It does doesn't it?" said Natalie with a smile...
"Turn there David!" said Brooke, who was in the backseat with a sleeping Sean...
Sean was snoring...

"You kept Sean up all night again girlfriend?" joked Natalie...
"HE Kept me UP ALL NIGHT and then wanted to do it some more this morning....That's why he's tired." snorted Brooke.
I laughed....but didn't say anything...
"I know you're not laughing David....You're just as bad....You can't keep your hands off my girl...."laughed Brooke.


Natalie cracked up laughing.....

I was amazed at how close we all had become and in such short time...



We finally found the building that housed Wally Drollinger's law firm...

THE OFFICE OF WALLACE DROLLINGER, ATTORNEY AT LAW


Wallace Drollinger had a very nice looking office and it looked like he was thriving inside his Private Practice.....He was a long way from his days as a Public defender as were we all.

He no longer drank and that was apparent...His hands didn't shake and he no longer looked unkempt..
He had nearly blew what could have been a successful law career with his excessive drinking...He had sobered up at the right time..

All he drank now was cold water....he had several glasses on his desk.

" Brooke, Natalie...David...It's been awhile since we were all working in the Public Defender's Office.huh?  I hear you guys all work for a Special Unit of the Philly D.A.'s Office...Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Intregrity Unit." he said.
"A lot has changed....This is my husband, Federal Public Defender , Sean Marks" said Brooke.. "he's not part of Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity...He's just choosing to help us on this case." she said.
"Pleased to meet you." said Sean.
Like every other white male who had had a crush on Brooke...He was shocked by her Black husband.....
"Married?? Wowwwww!  How long/" he asked.


" Almost two years now.." said Brooke.

"WOWWWW!" said Wally...

"David and I got married a year ago." said Natalie..




I smiled and I raised Natalie's hands, showing him matching wedding bands.

"WOW....I never put you two together....There was three or four other guys who I thought had the inside  track to you Natalie...but David? You two barely said two words to each other on most days.."exclaimed Wally, who was just shocked..


"We ran into each other outside of work and we uh just clicked." explained Natalie.

"I SEE!" he laughed..."WOWWWWWW!" he said, smiling, shaking his head.  He was different now..Clean and pressed...Obviously sober...

"It's a day by day thing...Sobriety...I've been clean for two years.....It's a struggle...I don't go to restaurants that serve drinks....but enough about me...You're here about William Billingslay....I really screwed that up....I didn't think there was anyway in hell I could lose that case..but Reenie had the jury she wanted.Olderm more conservative jurors, all who had seen all of the pre-trial publicity... Lt. Tragg was in the press making prejudicial statements everyday...I filed several motions to gag him..I complained to the Police Department...Nothing was done..

They had nothing....William wasn't on any street cam footage...There wasn't a speck of forensic evidence...No Motive, No Nothing....William was just picked at random because after six weeks, Lt. Tragg had hit a brick wall...He couldn't find anything and he needed to make an arrest. This was all about hm....I tried to hammer this to that jury, but they just weren't hearing it..

Three of the jurors , after the conviction said they thought they had made a mistake...It was too late then...If I can help you guys in anyway, I will..



Here are the entire trial transcripts......You can have them....and I hope you can get him out." he said.

''We'll make copies." said Sean , who took the transcripts...
"There is a copier in the other room." said Wally.  "I couldn't afford an investigator back then, but I read all of Lt. Tragg's and Sam Jone's interviews with the 28 other guys...They all had alibi's..." said Wally Drollinger.


"Do you remember the name "Rudy" coming up?" I asked.

"She claimed she was being stalked by a guy....Not one of the 29 interviewed...."said Brooke.

"There was 17 calls from a blocked number (Burner Phone) on her cell phone." said Natalie.

"Yes, I knew about the 17 Blocked calls , all made within the early morning hours....I brought this up to Lt. Tragg, but he just blew it off...I went to Detective Sgt. Sam Jones...He looked into it...He couldn't get Lt. Tragg to look into it any further...and in fact Lt. Tragg ordered him off of the case completely...They got their conviction...and I spiraled deeper and deeper into an alcoholic stupor.." said Wally Drollinger.


''What you gave us today will go a long way to righting a wrong in this case..." said Brooke.


"I'm glad!  I'm still just as baffled as anybody at how this young woman just vanished ,seemingly into thin air....With her drivers license, her phone and her keys on the front seat of her car...I'm just baffled."he said.

"We all are Wally...It's creepy." said Natalie..
"It keeps me awake at night." I said.
"That's not what keeps you awake at night." whispered Brooke in my ear, smiling.


I smiled at her...We had developed a Brother -Sister type of relationship....

"Thanks for your help man." said Sean...

"You're welcome and if there is anything , anything I can do...Here is my card...Give me a call."  said  Wally Drollinger, a completely different guy from what we all remembered.

We got in Natalie's car...She was driving now.
And we headed home..satisfied with our visit with Wally Drollinger, our former colleague.



III-

HOME! 

At our home..

Natalie and I were kissing passionately up against the wall...

"Come here...I know you've been wanting to kiss me all day.." she said.

"You know me so well baby!" I said.

"I've been wanting to kiss you too!" she said as we kissed passionately...and began to undress..

"You know, we really need to be sleeping..." said Natalie in between kisses..
"Why do your lips have to be so damn soft?  That's making we want to do anything but sleep..I'm horny as hell." I moaned  in between kisses.

"I can't help that.......you've got to control yourself..."giggled Natalie as I continued to kiss her and we both undressed each other...

She softly rubbed my penis....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OUUUUUUUUUUUUU LOOK AT YOUUUUUUU! I CAN SEE HOW YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELF....UMMMMMMMMMMM!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NATALIE....I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!" I  moaned..

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!!" she said.





I helped her out of her clothes, unsnapped her bra and slipped her matching panties down...

"OH MY GODDDD THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL!" I said..

"Thank you...You can thank Bridget Jones..I bought this from her store.. Beverly, Jazzy and Kayla






 said these would drive you wild."said Natalie..




"Remind me to buy them all a bottle for Christmas."I said as I mounted her...

"You are so silly. OUUUUUUUUUUU AND HARD!! OUUUUUU MY GOODNESS!"laughed  Natalie..

I humped her on the bed...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOUU REALLY ARE HORNY AS HELL, AREN'T YOU?" she cooed.

"Natalie..I've WANTED YOU EVEN WHEN WE WERE IN WALLY DROLLINGER'S OFFICE" I said....

"Oh I KNOW THAT!!!You kept squeezing my butt. I know when you're really horny....You get handsy.." she laughed...

as we went at it....on top of the bed..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS WENT BY....before we both came and came hard. bodies trembling and shaking...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu thank you........ouuuuuuu that was sooo good..ummmmmmm.. I had three orgasms...My legs are still shaking...UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she cooed, lying softly on top of me, with both of my arms around her butt....

"You're quite welcome..LAWD NATALIE....You just turn me on so much" I said and we both happily drifted off.

"You're welcome!" she giggled...



while next door..



"Did you enjoy the food?"whispered Brooke.

We had picked up platters to go from Sam Mother's.
"Oh yes... this was good." said her husband, Sean..


They kissed passionately.....

"You're good too." he whispered..

"Oh Am I?" asked Brooke.

"Yes." he answered quietly.


He undressed Brooke slowly....



slipping her panties down....

"Ohhhhhhhhhh my goddddd!" he moaned...Brooke softly and slowly rubbed his penis with her hands and bent down and kissed the tip...This made Sean shake.....

She giggled..."You're so silly when you're horny and excited..." she laughed.. Taking him completely in her mouth and sucking the life out of him....He shook something terrible, his eyes going into the back of his head...

She was continuing to kiss him passionately...
and gasping as he entered her slowly and began to make love to her in their bed!

FIVE TO SIX HOURS WENT BY SLOWLY!!

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SEAN!!! OUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed softly... "Don't stop...Don't stoppp, don't ever stoppppp, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my sweet sweet husband...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed as her head turned from side to side, tears flowed down the side of her face and her body trembled...She had a very intense orgasm and Sean came so hard, he thought he was dying...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned as Sean wrapped his arms around her waist and they both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

.


IV-

THURSDAY NIGHT-

Against our better judgement...We all went to Curley's for "Couples Night..




We were having a good time! We usually did before a certain Police Lieutenant showed up...

Jazzy as usual had her heels off and was sitting on her husband, Dabnis's lap...

"What a week this has been...I have a good mind to take off tomorrow and cut my people loose." she said.
 

"I was thinking the same thing..but we have files to put away...I'd like that done before we start a new week." said Dabnis.

"You guys need to hire an office manager...We do too!" said Kayla, who like Jazzy, had her heels off and was relaxing in her husband's lap...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm" moaned Ray, who was holding her gently and rocking her back and forth..


Jessica was also lying in her husband's arms....She had drank her fill for the night... She was smiling and playfully removing his hands from under her skirt...

"Papiiiiiii there are others around...We can play peek a boo when we get home." she giggled.

"Ummmmmmmmmm I'd like to play right nowwwww." he moaned.


She kissed him instead....


"Well Milt Lewis did a thorough investigation and Sam Jones turned over his notes... The kids were even able to get the original transcripts from Wally Drollinger , the original Attorney...He's completely.sober now and working in Private Practice in Bayside." said Karen. 

"Well that's good to hear...."said B.L.


"We've got the crime scene report...Trial Transcripts, and investigatory notes from our private investigator and the original missing persons detective.. No Autopsy report because there is no body,nothing...We have no more evidence than was had in the first trial." said a frustrated Natalie.


"But None of us will be drunk....We'll hammer home the lack of forensic or other evidence against our client..We'll create reasonable doubt..." I said.

"That's right we'll agressively argue these points and with a jury of our choosing..." said Brooke.

"With a better Judge and everything and we won't let Lt. Tragg control the narrative...We will move right away to gag him.."said Sean.

"You think you can successfully do that?" laughed Zoey...
"Somebody Ought to gag him.." said her husband, Lem.


"Here comes our food.." said Renee, who was hugging her husband and giving him soft kisses on the cheek.

"It's about time." said Tyrell.




Everyone had ordered Pastas.


 "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm this is sooooo good." said Ms. Yvette.


"Yes, especially this Fettucine Alfredo. "said Gary...

Keith and Bee Bee were feeding each other...
"You don't fool me...You just want some of what I have."  said Bee Bee.
"On your plate or elsewhere?" asked Sofia jokingly....

"Both!" said Bee Bee.
Both women busted out in laughter...


"You two are bad and you talk about us." said Kahlil.
"I know right?"laughed Keith Jones.

Jade had her heels off and was sitting on her husband, Danny's lap... 
Sipping her drink ,until the pasta arrived.

Danny was silent this afternoon...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmm this pasta is good." said Virginia, who had taken her shoes off and whose foot was softly rubbing the crotch area of her husband's trousers..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu girl."moaned Jetty softly. 

"This was a strange week..Not one of us was in court..We all had seperate litigations  right at our own conference room...Me and Bev, Nelson, Josie and Bree...That was kinda nice..we didn't have to go anywhere." said Olivia, who was enjoying her food and a drink.
 
"I didn't have much to do...but it was kool..." said Donnie Ray...


"You certainly did me, every chance you got..In the kitchen, In the law library.....



We almost got caught.."laughed Olivia, thinking about all the sex she and her husband had all day during the week.

"This Pasta is delish!" said Beverly, smiling at her husband, Nelson.
"It is....I love this Creamy Cold Pasta...we had this at our reception."said Nelson.

"Yes, I remember...it was good."said Josie.
"Nelson, soon we need to make a nice relaxing trip to your Beach houses." said Paris.
"Yeah a nice weekend retreat would be nice..." said Nelson.
"Well, when everybody's schedules allow.. We'll do it." said Beverly..

Bresha laid back on her husband's lap and simply smiled.
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm I can't wait to get home." said Tony....

"You put a hurtin on me this afternoon...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU you horny devil.." said Alfreda...

"Yeah and you got another one comin when we get home...Ohhh look!" said Rockland.
Lt. Tragg  had walked in, but instead of giving one of his bombastic speeches...He walked over to where Natalie and I, Brooke and Sean were sitting.

"You know...you people give me enough grief with my current cases...but I am particularly perturbed with you guys opening up, or should I say reopening old cases that have been settled.Why are you opening up the Billingslay Case? He was convicted by a jury of his peers and sentenced." said Lt. Tragg,

"No Body, Not a bit of evidence, no motive...That's it in a  nutshell..."said Natalie ,who then turned and continued eating.
"This Pasta is pretty good , you ought to try it."I said.
"Still your wife's errand boy eh?" said Lt. Tragg.


"But I got a wife...Where is yours?" I replied..


"OOOOP!" Natalie laughed.....

"He was livid at getting one upped by us.. He was getting ready to answer back when Brooke spoke-
.
"Why don't you go away?  Nothing you say here tonight is going to change anything...A hearing date has already been set  and a Judge has already been picked.." said Brooke softly...
Sean stared at him.... "There is the uh Special Prosecutor over there... Go talk to her about it..." he said.

He turned and saw Reenie Thomas dining with some guy he didn't know...

We all sighed relief when he turned from us and headed towards her table.

Maureen "Reenie" Thomas was sitting at a table....but she was with somebody...It was couples night after all..

There was a young man sitting with her who he did not know...





They appeared to be having dinner...Two thick steaks , baked potatoes and a bottle of wine. Of course , this meant nothing to Lt. Tragg.


He stormed over to their table. "Reenie, I need to talk about this case...Those lawyers over there-" he said.


"Those lawyers over there are with their significant others enjoying "Couples Night". We are not in court , this is not the time to talk about this...I'll be in my office Monday...I'll be off tomorrow...As you can see..I'm having dinner with an old law school chum and he's not trying to get me drunk.." said Reenie.

"You heard what the lady said...Now Beat it and let us enjoy our meal." said her dinner date.


"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO?" snarled Lt. Tragg..
"He's talking to you!!!... I AM TALKING TO YOU ARTIE....There will be no brawl in here tonight..
You are going to leave this couple alone and you're going to leave those attorneys alone over there..Now either order a drink or GET THE HELL OUT!!" said Curley, the owner..


Lt. Tragg angrilly stormed out of the bar and our night continued.... No fight, No arrest for him.....It was a good night!

At 2:15 , fifteen minutes after Curley's closed...Our Buses arrived...


All of us boarded the buses which would safely transport us to our doors.



Also, Special Prosecutor Maureen Thomas and her date, an old law school chum boarded an Uber, which transported them to her condo just minutes after we all pulled off.


An angry Lt. Tragg stood in the parking lot, not able to put the bite on any of us....but especially not able to put it on Reenie and her date.

A Bad night for him, somewhat!


(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment