Monday, April 8, 2024

Big Girls Don't Cry


 PRE LUDE- Monday Afternoon- 5:30 PM...

We had finished a normal day of work...we had eaten all three meals at our building and rode the train home with friends...It felt good to be home..


"Ummm it feels good to be home and off of my feet, doesn't it honey bunny?" said Natalie as she sat down..


I watched as she took her Blue Red Bottom Pumps off....



"Those shoes sure look sexy.." I said, smiling.



"You think everything on me is sexy.....but for the record, 





Jazzy, Kayla, Bee Bee, Sofia and Brooke thought these shoes were fly too!" she giggled..


She leaned over and gave me a soft kiss...

"Ummmmmmmmm but thanks for thinking my shoes were sexy." she moaned as she kissed me.


"There's nothing on TV tonight.." I said as I followed her into our bedroom..



"I don't think you want to watch anything on TV tonight anyway...Not the way you've been practically drooling over me all day long.."said Natalie, unzippering and taking off her dress....



My eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets watching her walk around in her bra and panties...She soon was out of them and once they were in the hamper...She was sitting on my lap on the side of the bed.. I had already taken my clothes off..


Soon she sat on the bed with me, straddled me and began to move up and down on my eagerly awaiting penis...She was as expected very wet, her body very soft...and warm and as usual, she was smelling very good..like a newborn baby...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! You didn't call me in your office today and kiss me....I thought maybe I wasn't doing my job...to keep you happy....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned as we kissed..

"Oh No...It's just I was busy...You've been busy..." I said.

"I know....so uh let's GET busy..." she cooed as we continued kissing...


"Ohhhhhh baby yes..." I said as we continued kissing and she continued riding me like a surfer rides the waves....
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! LAWDDDDDDDDDDD!" I moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDDDDD!!OUUUUUUUUUUU
WOUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE SO DAMN HARD AND BIG...OUUUUUUUUU!
" she screamed. Tears flowed down her cheeks!

Her body trembled and she had a quick almost embarrassing orgasm....Her first tonight!!!



We lie across our bed kissing like two teenagers...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she moaned. She was having another intense orgasm! Her body trembling...This was two tonight.


She straddled me and rode me slowly and softly for a few more minutes...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GIVE IT TO ME DADDY, GIVE IT ALL TO MEEEEE!" she cooed softly....

"NATALIE!!! YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE ME LOSE MY MIND!" I hollered out...

"Am I?" she giggled as I flipped her over and entered her slowly....My eyes nearly rolling into the back of my head..

"OUUUUUUU JUST PUT IT IN ME !!!!ALL OF IT...UMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned.
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she said.. "You feel so damn gooood!" she laughed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!AWWWWWWWWW LAWWD!" I cried out..
We made sweet love well into the early morning hours......

and next door..


"Oh My God, Brooke.." gasped Sean...
''What? You're looking at me like you're seeing me for the first time Chocolate Daddy." laughed Brooke..



She took her Red Red Bottom Pumps off....


"Natalie and I bought these shoes two weeks ago...







Jazzy, Kayla, Bee Bee, Sofia and Natalie thought these shoes were fly too!" she giggled.  "Help me unzip my dress." she said..




Sean's mouth was wide open...... He was floored by her sexy bra and panties...
Brooke laughed so hard she was nearly crying....

"Look at you...." she said. She loved that she turned him on so,,

He took Brooke in his arms....

"Babyyyyyyyyyy" he moaned..

"Darling.." she cooed
They lie upon their bed, kissing passionately...

"I love you so much Sean.." she said.

"I love you too Brooke.." he said..
and he finally flipped her over and entered her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU ARE SO DAMN BIG...
UMMMMMMMMMMM AND SO HARD!" she cried out...

"YOU'RE SO SOFT AND WET!" he cried out,,


"OH VANILLA....YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!" he cried out.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....OUUUUUUU YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! WOUUUUUUU!" she cried out....

And like Natalie and me...They made sweet love well into the morning hours...



Both of us enjoying a nice relaxing sleep afterwords...



The next morning....We all rode the train to work with our friends and Office mates..


And met for breakfast in our building's cafeteria..

"My group is meeting with a client today in the conference room, how about you guys?" asked Jazzy..
 
''We are finishing up some case work from last month...Different cases you know..Nothing new."said her husband, Jazzy.


"We are going to be meeting with a client in the conference room...So you won't see me until lunch...We better meet in the gym after breakfast and get our kisses in, but only for a few minutes.."said Kayla to her husband Ray..
"Yeah,let's hurry up and eat and get outta here."laughed Ray....


"We've got a case in Immigration Court this morning."said Jessica to her husband Chip.


"I hope we get back in time for lunch they're having something real good as the special today." said Chip.


"Guys...Something came across my desk late yesterday....I mean to say something about it, but I forgot...I want you guys to look at it...Especially you Brooke.. It takes place in your old neighborhood..See me after breakfast." said Karen.


"Ouuu this might be interesting." said Natalie.


"Yeah....we've never been to your old stomping grounds.." I said.

"You haven't, but Natalie has..." said Brooke.

"I didn't get such a warm welcome when I did go... So I'll uh be glad to sit this one out...besides..I have a court date today..." said Sean.

"You're from East Oak Lane Aren't you Brooke?  I used to date a guy from that area.. Almost married him." said Zoey..

"Really?" said a surprised Brooke.
''Yeah, he nearly ruined my life, got me hooked on Heroin...Caused me to get fired from a high paying job......lose my condo......We were living and working in New York....I had to come back here, take a lower paying job......I just got caught up to what I was making then...I went into Rehab...I'm 10 years clean." said Zoey.....

"WOWWW! One wrong guy can ruin your whole life!" said Natalie.
"Yeah....You and I have to talk sometimes." said Brooke.
"I found the right guy this time." said Zoey, hugging her husband, Lem...

Lem smiled.

"And you girls have some good guys too." said Zoey..
"We do" said Brooke, smiling at Sean...

And giving him a nice sweet kiss.
"Yes we do..." said Natalie...


Giving me a nice sweet kiss.

"I'll be in the conference room today with a client."said Renee.


''Wow...I won't see you until lunch...but that's usually how it is."said her husband, Tyrell.


"One month until graduation..."said Paris.
"I know you can't wait...I know how I felt when I was at that point." said Tony.


 "We've got a hearing...is everybody ready?" said Yvette.

"Yeah I've got all of the briefs."said Keith Jones.
"Sofia and I have our laptops..."said Bee Bee.
"We can catch the train right after we leave here." said Sofia.
"I'm ready to go." said Kahlil.
"I'll meet you downstairs."said Jade.


" They're going to court....If you want to uh come see me..." said Virginia.



" You KNOW I'm comin up to see you.." laughed her husband, Jetty.


"Well, time to go upstairs to work!" I said, squeezing Natalie..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuu!" she said, smiling... "Yes." she said.
''See you tonight babes." said Brooke to Sean.
She gave him a sweet kiss that seemed to linger a little longer..
"Ummmmmmmm yes." he said..

Another seemingly normal morning in the cafeteria, leading us to an abnormal case.

II-

We all met in Boss Lady's office..
"Well we are here...Let's see the case." said Natalie.
"East Oak Lane." said Brooke.
I smiled.
"I like David's approach, he just smiles and waits for me." said Karen...She pulled out a folder and showed us a photo..

"This is William "Willie" Billingsley..." she said.


"He's cute" said Brooke.

He's been in prison for one year, convicted of murdering this girl......" said Karen placing three photos on the desk of an attractive white female.

This is Daisy Parker. Who he's accused of murdering... Only thing is.. No body was ever found and it's not even for certain if she was in fact murdered at all.. She should be listed as missing..She was a missing person's case until a certain Lieutenant we all know and loathe, Arthur Tragg got involved with the case. He and a Special Prosecutor known more as a promising alcoholic got a conviction over a Public Defender ,who was bogged down with three other cases....
This case was passed  to us by a friend....The friend  thinks he was Wrongfully convicted." said Karen.







''Was this his girlfriend?" I asked.


"He was one of several young men suddenly interested in her...."said Karen.


"Suddenly? What was the problem before? She uh didn't dress stylishly enough?" asked Natalie.


"Nooooooooo it was more than that Natalie.....let me show you another photo..." said Karen..


"That Girl on the left was Daisy Parker most of her life...Weighing in at nearly 450 pounds.... She had surgery...Had her stomach stapled and took appetite killing drugs and within two months dropped down to a managable 142 pounds...and with exercise and a new wardrobe became what you see on the right and in those other photos.." said Karen.


"WOWWWWWWWWWW! IS THAT HER???" said Brooke...



"WOWWWW!  HARD TO BELIEVE THAT'S THE SAME PERSON!" I said.


"OH MY GOD!! I guess the boys came running then , didn't they?" said Natalie..

"They Did! More than I think she could handle....She spent her life being the Big Girl, The Fat Girl...The one without a date.....The odd girl out! Now all of a sudden she's this beautiful woman, this desirable woman who has all of the boys after her...She dated quite a bit...She was a very popular young lady during her last days." said Karen...


"So what happened to her?" I asked.

"Glad you asked.... On a moonlit night after she had been out drinking....She got a phone call from 
Willie Billingsley..He said he asked her to come over...and it appears she got in her car to visit him...but she never showed up!! Her car was found six blocks from his house...Her drivers License, her smartphone and her car keys were found on the front seat...but no sign of her... It's been a year and she still hasn't been seen or heard from by anybody.!" said Karen..
"Oh Wow!  " said Natalie...
"And this whole thing took place in East Oak Lane?" said Brooke..


"Just a block from your childhood home. Brooke." said Karen....
"This is a photo of Detective Sgt. Sam Jones.. He took on the case as a missing persons case...There was no blood and no evidence pointing to a homicide....but after six weeks,

Lt. Arthur Tragg bulldozed his way into the case and made an arrest....

and arrested Willie Billingslay , for want of a better suspect.....

This Attorney, Maureen Thomas, A Brilliant Attorney, but an alcoholic served as a Special Prosecutor as she has several times before... (Not one ADA wanted to touch this case) She got a  conviction...Second Degree Murder as incredible as that sounds...and Mr. Billingsley was sentenced to 5- 15 years behind bars. He has maintained his innocence and has filed several briefs in his defense...This one just landed on my desk! It also caught the attention of a friend of mine, a friend of ours, who took on part of his case pro-bono....She took it to the state Appellate court, got the conviction thrown out.



"I'm going to City Hall tomorrow to officially file for a retrial and to find out who is going to be trying this case...I want you three to go to the jailhouse...and visit him....He's been transferred there after he was granted a new trial. but first I want you to meet with Detective Sgt Sam Jones.. He'll take you to the last place Daisy was seen alive. in East Oak Lane." said Karen..


"Wait a minute....Who got him a new trial?" asked Natalie..


"Yes...Who did our work for us already? Jessica, Chip? Olivia and Beverly?" asked Brooke.

"None of them!" said Karen...



"Former ADA Elaine Young...remember her?" asked Karen..



"Sure Do...She gave us help on the Tommy Strickland Case.." I said.

"How is she doing?"asked Natalie.

"I heard she left the District Attorney's Office.." said Brooke.


"She worked down the street at Women's Law Center for awhile and then she got a job in Cherry Hill at their office of the Women's Law Center...She moved to Cherry Hill too... but she comes to Philly every now and then....I'm meeting her for lunch at Curley's this afternoon while you guys are in East Oak Lane. She'll be here in a few days to talk to us...and get an update."said Karen.



"I always liked her....She always acted out of conscience..." I said.



"This girl just vanished without a trace....Was never seen again....That's really strange.." said Brooke.


"You should talk to Detective Sgt. Sam Jones of Missing Persons....,after you visit William Billingslay tomorrow....And I've hired an investigator, Milton Lewis to look into the situation also... You've got a lot of suspects...a lot of boys were crazy about her." said Karen.

''Sounds like you Natalie, when I first started working at the Public Defender's Office...You had half the attorneys in the office drooling over you."laughed Brooke.
"And I wasn't interested in none of em....but one guy, the one guy who wasn't all up in my face caught my attention......He married me!" laughed Natalie ,looking at me..


I blushed...


"If I recall, you had some heavy hitters after you too Brookie....Bull Bailey, Lt. Tragg, Jumpshot Jim...." laughed Natalie..


"The only one I halfway considered was Jumpshot Jim...He's good looking, but he's as dumb as a box of rocks.." said Brooke.

''I have to agree with you on that Brooke and conceited too!"laughed Karen.


"OUUUUUUUUUUUU YESS!"laughed Brooke.


III-


EAST OAK LANE-



"It's beautiful up here Brooke...a far cry from my West Philadelphia housing projects..." said Natalie.

"I grew up a block from here...Me, My Mother and Father and my Brother." said Brooke.
"Yeah? I grew up around here too!  Went to Olney High for a spell, then North Catholic..." said Detective Sgt. Sam Jones of Missing Persons....  "Your people still around here Brooke?" he asked.


"No. My parents are both deceased and I haven't seen or talked to my brother in years.....He uh didn't agree with my choice in a husband...  I don't know where he is." said Brooke.

"I had a girlfriend that lived near here....I used to make sure my tank was filled when I drove up here..  I never had any trouble with anybody though." I said.
"You and a white girl?....I can't imagine that."said Natalie, smiling.
"She wasn't white....She was Black." I said.
"There were a few Black people scattered around here....I went to elementary and middle school with some." said Brooke.





"Daisy lived in these apartments...She had a steady stream of male visitors on any given night...She was enjoying her new found popularity with the boys....She got birth control and she purchased sexy lingerie and was either going out with someone on a date or they were coming over and spending the night...I interviewed 28 guys and cleared them all.. Surprisingly enough ,so did Lt. Tragg... We caught all of them on the street cams coming and going...

On the night of her disapearence..we know she had a rather lengthy conversation with William Billingslay and was on her way to his apartment..but according to him...She never made it there..We found her phone on the car...


There was 16 texts from him asking her if she was coming, telling her to hurry up because he couldn't wait and what not." said Sam Jones..
"Just like a man, can't wait.." said Natalie, playfully poking me....
I smiled..
Brooke hugged me... "That's alright David....Tell her she should be glad you love her so." joked Brooke.


Sam Jones liked us...our closeness, our youth......He showed us a photo of  Daisy's abandoned car...


"Her car had the phone , her car keys and her drivers license on the front seat like somebody wanted this stuff found.. I didn't like it...but I kept that information out of the paper and continued to search for her..thinking maybe this was a kidnapping....The story caught fire...largely because she was a white girl from this affluent area....Black and Puerto Rican girls go missing every other day and you never hear about it."said Sam Jones, who's missing persons unit handled the cases.

Natalie admired him for his honesty....

"The press played up the fact that she had once weighed 450 pounds...
and had dropped to 145 pounds or less and had become a "Blonde Bombshell."  B.L. Benz 
carried it on his HARD BOTTOM show-  The Mystery of The Blonde Bombshell" he called it..

That brought Lt. Arthur Tragg into the fray....It got him headlines....and Pressers and on the news and he at first did a pretty thorough investigation, I have to say...dusting for prints and DNA....There were none except hers and scouring the Street Cams and interviewing the 28 guys.... How he zeroed in on William Billingslay I'll never know...The girl never arrived at his home...He grilled him immensely...I told him I didn't think this kid had anything to do with it...and no motive...but if you know him, you know that talking to him is like talking to a brick wall. Plus I don't think he cared...He had made a quick arrest and with no body... He out ranks me...I couldn't stop him...
They brought in this boozy Special Prosecutor,Maureen "Reeny" Thomas , who I think Artie was sleeping with....and she made a case of it...got a conviction on 2nd Degree Murder and the kid is upstate for 5-15... The whole thing is bogus." said Sam Jones.


"Another Attorney, Elaine Young...


who used to be an ADA  looked over his case...He had filed several briefs on his behalf while incarcerated... She got his case reviewed and knocked down in appellate court..and subsequently brought the case to our attention." I said.

"And you guys are WRONGFUL CONVICTION/CONVICTION INTEGRITY EH?  I've seen you in court before with Olivia Bennett Alexander and her crew...


 












And Yvette Jones Lockwood and her team as well." said Sam Jones.

 








"Depending on the case..we have often worked with outside attorneys." said Natalie.




"We've worked a number of cases with the Innocence Project also." said Brooke.

''I can see that.. This isn't the first Missing Person Case where I haven't found a trace of the person, but the first one where I believe an innocent man is in prison for a murder that we aren't sure is even a murder...though it is starting to look like one...It has been a year. No one has heard a peep out of her."said Sam Jones.


"You know what they say...Big Girls Don't Cry." I said non-chalantly.....


"EWWWWWWWWWWWW BAD JOKE!"said Natalie, laughing...
"BOOOO!" laughed Brooke.
Sam Jones chuckled..


As we stood on the East Oak Lane Street..


IV-


CURLEY'S BAR- TUESDAY AFTERNOON-


"I know you guys usually come in here on Thursday Nights...Couples Night...but I'd thought it would be nice to catch you girls for lunch today.... an off afternoon." said Elaine Young, a former Assistant District Attorney , now in Private Practice...

"I know you said you were going to Cherry Hill to Work at the Women's Law Center there, but I understand you've left there too right?" said Karen.


"I have....I'm in Private Practice now....I have a new partner and he and I have an office here in Philadelphia..  I have moved back into the city..." said Elaine.
"No Grass grows under your feet girlie.."laughed Olivia.


"Just trying to find my corner in the sky...like you ladies have.." said Elaine with a smile.

"Hi Everybody....Just got out of court....I cut my guys loose...Told em I was coming here.. I took an Uber.." said Yvette..









The ladies ordered Martinis and Pasta....



"Thank you for getting that information to me... My three attorneys are in East Oak Lane as I speak with the original Missing Persons detective, Sam Jones..." said  Karen...


''Those Three are good..I look forward to seeing them in a few days."said Elaine.

She looked up and Lt. Tragg was standing by their table.


"Wellllllllllllll Elaine, you're back in town...I heard you live in Cherry Hill now...What brings you here to our fair city?" he asked.

"I'm having lunch with my friends " said Elaine non-chalantly....

He saw Karen Page, Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Yvette Jones -Lockwood.




They sipped their Martini's and ate their Pasta without comment..


''Where are the troops ladies?"he asked, looking around..


"They are working attorneys...They're working." said Olivia.

''We just got out of court...I cut my guys loose..I imagine they're home now.."said Yvette.

"My three are working....but thank you for asking." said Karen, smiling..



"You gals are big mahoffs now...You're bosses..."laughed Lt. Tragg...

He could see they all had one drink a piece and were mostly eating....He didn't go into his usual harrangue about us high fallutin attorneys drinking and driving...(Which didn't matter..They had all come by UBER)He was actually, surprisingly cordial.



We were at home.....We had stopped by our building and had a late dinner and rode home with our friends..



"I was never a fat girl....and since I was 13 , I haven't known what it was like NOT to have a bunch of guys chasing after me, trying to get my number, trying to feel me up, trying to kiss me...I'm not bragging...I'm just saying....I know what it's like to be the odd girl out...The girl with no boyfriend while the others had boyfriends..."said Natalie.

Beverly was like me, very picky....choosey...but even she gave in and had boyfriends......

"Jasmine....we called her "Jazmatazz" back then  had the most boys...She juggled two or three at a time...
Kayla was the sweetheart amongst the four of us....All the guys just fell in love with her, wanted to marry her.


"I had a few boyfriends, but they never lasted...after they got some, they were gone....I tried to avoid that hurt by being the mouthy tough girl...I was shielding myself from that hurt...Then you came along David..and just loved me so hard...wouldn't let me go and I just fell for you in a big way...In a way I didn't expect to or want to......When you called me after our night together four times and sent flowers, my mind was blown....It's still blown, I can't believe you love me like you do.." said Natalie..

"I do love you like crazy,." I said.,


''I know....I just keep thinking about that Big Fat Girl... devoid of love for so long and suddenly getting the attention her girlfriends had gotten for so long..and going overboard with the attention and now missing." said Natalie.



"I'm sure she enjoyed the attention....Remember...She didn't just except her fate...She did something about it..she had surgery, had her stomach stapled and took appetite killing drugs...She lost the weight and worked herself into a beautiful woman... Big Girls Don't Cry." I said..


I pulled Natalie towards me..


and we kissed passionately.....


(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments:

Post a Comment