Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Wet Cement

MORNING- TWO DAYS LATER


Breakfast in our new building with our neighbors and friends..  Ms Yvette, Ms. Virginia and Ms. Jade sat quietly, drinking coffee and talking at one table...While Bee Bee, Me, Sofia and Kahlil sat at another table.








Across from us,  Kayla, her husband, Ray, Jazzy, her husband Dabnis, Tony Billips, Jessica and her husband, Chip all sat together eating, drinking coffee and talking.








It was so nice to be able to enjoy a meal with no threat of Lt. Tragg ruining it with his unhinged antics..

He had no idea any of us worked here and our building was far away from his stomping grounds..

We ate all three meals here and we went for weeks , a month sometimes without laying eyes on him..unless of course we had to be in court..

He was at this moment being released from jail...He had been locked up for three days after once again getting arrested for violating C& D...Maybe it had finally gotten into his thick skull to stay out of our neighborhood. He was hard enough to deal with at work, let alone when we were home.



He once again trekked to our old building, our old suite and found it locked, the lights off and it empty..


He was furious..we were never in the office anymore he scoffed. He didn't know where the defendent was and he had no idea where his lawyers were.



At Angela Darwyn's loft..

She and Lonnie were enjoying a soft , kiss.. They had been kissing like this for the past three days.

"I never knew you had feelings for me or are you just horny and taking advantage of the fact that I'm letting you stay with me?" she asked a few nights before..
"Of course I have feelings for you baby." said Lonnie.
They continued kissing..


"I think you just want to sleep in the bed with me  and not on  my couch..." she giggled..

"Who would want to sleep on that couch when they could sleep with a warm lovely human being like yourself?" he said softly between more kisses.

in between more kisses as he helped her take off her mini skirt...



and slipped her panties down .....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu look at you....you're fresh.." she laughed..


and you're hard.....and BIG....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed, breathing heavily...
He lifted her up and entered her slowly, gently...She was so warm, so wet..smelled so good...He couldn't believe he had known her for four years and had never asked her out , had never tried anything with her... She felt so good, He didn't know if he was coming or going.. This was long overdue he thought.. She thought so too!

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...you are so slow, so gentle, so nice." she replied.

"There is no other way I should be , with a beautiful gentle creature such as yourself.. I should take my time." he said softly..


She likewise was having one orgasm after another...Her whole body was trembling and tears were flowing down her face...She was so embarrassed about the tears, but her orgasm was so extreme, she couldn't help it!

"It's alright...It's alright....I feel like crying my damn self...this feels sooooo goood ,ouuuuuuuuuuuu, where have you been my whole life?" he found himself saying.....His body was trembling too!

"Right here..Right here waiting for you..." she whispered...

and gave him a deep throat kiss....Her lips were the softest he had ever kissed....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm Angie....??" he asked.

"Yes?"

"After this is over...I want us to move in together..." he said.

"It's that good huh?" she laughed...

"It's that damn gooooooood....You're that damn good... I'm serious... I can't imagine being without you,No matter what?" he moaned..

"I'll think on it and let you know." she said....

They got in the bed, her bed, a bed that hardly ever got any action and made sweet, sweet love
for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS.... She would call out from work the next morning..

This would continue for the next three nights.....with them both weeping after they climaxed....

She hadn't felt this good in a long time.. She prayed that he wasn't just doing this ,because she was letting him stay with her...He prayed she took him serious on his offer to move in with him...He finally felt like he had found a home.. He wasn't lost anymore...

It felt good to fall asleep on a man's chest, with his arms around her.. she'd be alone for a long time.



We got an interesting visitor this  morning.

AUSA Todd Dellums.

"I'm impressed...Yvette made partner Huh?  Got her own digs...Nice.. Virginia..it's nice to see you on this side of the walls and working again...How is this?  I mean being an Office Manager???...It's a step down from being a high powered attorney.." said Todd Dellums.

Virginia was getting tired of answering the same question...Why couldn't people just accept that she had a job , a job that was paying her bills and leave it at that???

"It is a step down, but it's a job...a nice comfortable job with nice comfortable people." she answered diplomatically... She hated pompus little shits like him , who liked to look down on people.
Yvette came out..

''Hello Todd, to what do we owe this visit?"said Yvette.

"I uh know you're defending my cousin...I just wanted to make sure he's alright...but then of course he would be...in you guys hands." he said.

"You know I can't tell you where he is...but he's okay...We speak with him everyday, giving him updates on the progress of his defense... Since you're here...Let me give you a tour."said Ms. Yvette.


She showed him all five offices..

My office
Bee Bee's office
Kahlil's office..
Sofia's office
and Jade's office.


We were all quite busy...We looked up and waved.. His cousin's case wasn't the only case we were working on...
''You hooked all of your people up!" he said.

''I'm supposed to." said Yvette with a smile.


She finally took him to our conference room/law library.

"Very impressive...Very Impressive...Well, I'll uh be getting along now." he said.

"My Rich Uncle (Sam) doesn't keep you busy enough Todd?" asked Ms. Yvette.


"Nowhere near as busy as you private sector lawyers." He laughed as he headed out..
After he was gone, Ms. Virginia looked at Ms. Yvette.

"He's Bored." she said.

"More like, Lost!" said Ms. Yvette..


On the street,

AUSA Todd Dellums walked away from their building, alone...lost!

II-

Ms. Jade left us...she went home and got dressed and then headed to Chinatown for a meeting with Eddie Lee and his second in command, Coy Cho..



She like the rest of us enjoyed the cuisine at this restaurant...


She sat by herself..

She was enjoying a meal when the owner , Eddie Lee
"Jade Lee...Why is such a beautiful woman eating alone? " asked Eddie Lee, the charming owner of the very successful restaurant, which while totally legitimate was just a front for the open air crap games that went on floors above... Card games so high end that only players with a lot of money were allowed to play, Mostly Russian and Asian Mobsters...a few Black Gangsters with that kind of money to spend and or lose.  The cops knew about the operation...It was suspected ,but never proven to be a money laundering sight..  They mostly let Eddie Lee alone, because he kept the peace in the area..Very little to no violence at all.. The recent murder of Bennie Ling was the first murder in this area in 15 years...People who owed Eddie Lee, paid..They didn't want to imagine the consequences...

"This is my head of security, Coy Cho." he said.
"Helllllloooooooooooooo!" he said. He couldn't take his eyes off of Ms. Jade.

"Hello...." she said as she ate...

''Where have you been all my life?" he said in Japanese.

''How did you know I'm part Japanese?" she asked ,also in Japanese.
"This is a Pan Asian Restaurant....The Food you're eating." he said in Japanese and smiled..

"My parents were Chinese...I was born in Taiwan....We moved to Tokyo when I was 2 years old and I grew up there... I was a Homicide Detective in Tokyo for many years until I quit the force and moved here to America and became a citizen." she said in Japanese..


Bringing the conversation back to English, Eddie Lee said.

"Jade, tell Coy what you do now and who you work for." he said and sat back and smiled.

Jade pulled out her ID.

"I'm a Private Investigator, I work for the Attorneys who are defending Lonnie Dellums on the murder charge." she said.

Coy Cho noticed the wedding band on her left finger.

"You are married...Awwwww I was going to propose to you.." said Coy Cho, laughing...

''Awwwwwwwwwwww" she said and laughed.

''She's married to Lt. Danny Ho of Robbery-Homicide." said Eddie Lee softly...

''That's too bad."laughed Coy Cho.


"Listen, I know that Lonnie Dellums was a pain in the ass...He drank until he was sometimes too drunk to leave here and I know Bennie Ling would drive him home... Bennie tossed him out at least three times a week...but I got it on good word that Benie would loan him money and let him continue to play and that he always settled up with Bennie.  They were friends..Lonnie didn't have anything against him and his throwing Lonnie out that night was no different than any other night....I checked Lonnie's phone..  Lonnie got a text message from someone he thought was Bennie an hour after he tossed him out telling him to stop by for a beer and with the money he owed Bennie..This explains why he was there. But the text is from a blocked number.. a burner phone.  Bennie's phone has no such number on it and is not blocked....Bennie didn't text him that night. Now was there anyone else that might have wanted to harm Bennie?" asked Jade.



"Hmmmmmm now that is interesting.." said Eddie Lee.

''Anything interesting happening around here that might have involved Benny?" asked Jade.



''As a matter of fact..it was...Your meal is on the house...When you finish ,come with me to our media room." said Eddie Lee.



In the media room.




The Catalytic converters on several cars belonging to some of our players were stolen over a period of time...You steal that, the car is basically unusable.. but the parts are worth a lot to someone who needs one.  Then 25 cars, all luxury cars were stolen..... This was bad for business, real bad... So Bennie Ling installed more cameras around this place , in the driveways and on the street and worked with Auto Theft Detectives and ATF agents...

They caught and arrested  three Asian and Three Black kids, all juveniles, all under 17....They gave up the boss...a guy name Lu Check...He's in prison, serving 25 years for running the ring...Rumor has it..He was just the front man for guy named Chink Lewis....One of my players...Chink Lewis said that he employed him at his car dealership , but had no idea he was running a car theft ring.." said Eddie Lee.

''Anyway the vandalism and car thefts came to a halt." he said.

''Somebody lost a lot of money." said Jade. ''This Chink Lewis got an address?" She asked.



"I know where his dealership is." said Eddie Lee.


And meanwhile back at our office , we had another visitor.


Angela Darwin.... She marveled at the office.. proud that a Black woman ran it and staffed it with people of color. She felt at home all at once..





She marveled at the two bouquets of roses that were delivered.

''Ouuu they are pretty, those are yours?" she asked..


''Yes they are..they're from my boy- A man who admires me very much." said Ms. Virginia , smiling.
Ms. Yvette came out..

"Angela.. Hiiiiiiiii, come on back...." she said, giving Ms. Virginia the side eye....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, but you aren't doing anything huh?" she said.

Ms. Virginia died laughing... She loved Ms. Yvette... It was nice to have a girlfriend, her age , who she could laugh and joke around with like this...She loved it.. She was beginning to have feelings of love for Jetty too...She didn't want to get so involved with him just yet...She had just gotten out of prison, but he was making it hard... Making love to her four out of seven nights a week, leaving her shaking and in tears, sending her roses every other day, taking her to nice restaurants and telling her everything about himself  and being so protective... She was starting to fall hard for him...Everyone was certain he already was madly in love with her..

We were all in the conference room..

''Heyyyy Angie!" I said.
''Angela, what a nice surprise." said Bee Bee.
"Hi Angie." said Sofia.

"Heyyyyy lady." said Kahlil.


She saw the papers in front of us...

"Oh I hope I wasn't interrupting anything.." she said.

"No..Noooo , We were just finishing up our Bi-Weekly staff meeting and also just finishing up giving your colleauge an update on his case... Jade is not here right now.. She is out investigating. What brings you here.?" asked Ms. Yvette.

"I just needed to give you an update on what was going on...My Take on things... To begin, I don't smoke or drink or even get high...I'm kind of like a square girl.. I figured when I started working for Mr. Dellums as I called him that it would strictly be just work... But he would take me out...To eat.. Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast a few times and we would often work late..He told me when I was just his administrative assistant that I had a talent for the law and that I'd make a great lawyer...  He paid for me to go to Comminity College and get my certification as a Para-Legal and he got me a big raise in salary... He requested that I work clearly for him and they granted it... I helped him win a big case, because I did research and I noticed a loophole that nobody else did.. He could have taken all of the credit..Since he was the attorney..but he was sooo grateful, he got that client to give me a scholarship to the law school of my choice.. Naturally I chose PENN.. and my tuition and books have been paid for completely...So you see I owe Lonnie a lot..  When he would get really drunk and outrageous at that club.. Bennie would call me and I would come and get him and take him to his house, undress him and put him to bed or bring him to my house and put him on the couch... Bennie was his friend... He would have never of hurt Bennie. If he was going to Bennie's house that night.. It was to pay him the money he owed him..He always paid up.. he had 15 large on him when he was arrested didn't he? He owed 5 large of that to Bennie...The rest was his winnings." said Angela.. 

I felt like she just needed to vent, to relieve herself of all of that.

''You care for Lonnie a lot don't you? And it's not just because he has advanced your career." said Bee Bee.
"I told him in private that you were a keeper the other night when you guys were over for dinner..I hope he realizes it." said Sofia.
"I think he does...He's uh not sleeping on my couch anymore.. If you uh get my drift and I think you do." said Angela, laughing slyly...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLL!!!" said Ms. Yvette, Bee Bee and Sofia.
"That sly dog Lonnie... I can't blame him..She is stacked."whispered Kahlil to me..
"You aint never lied Homey....Wow!" I said.. we both laughed.


''He's asked me to move in with him after this is all over." said Angela.


In Chinatown...


Lt. Tragg had his men do a search over a 15 block radius...


They searched the traffic and street cams and found nothing....They searched the dumpsters and the sewers and found guns... but not THE gun linked to this crime..

He picked up the Autopsy Reports and the Crime Scene Reports and got them to ADA Astrid Delaney.


"Thank you....Good work..." she said to him...

''Now how about Dinner and a Drink?" he said.


"Oh I can't tonight... I'm having drinks and dinner with Assistant U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums and another associate tonight.Sorry." she said.


"You do know he is the cousin of the defendent don't you?" said Lt. Tragg..


"Is He? Well tonight when he and my associate go out... I'll inform him that I know that..." laughed 
ADA Delaney

As she got up and grabbed her things and walked out..


Leaving Lt. Tragg fuming!


III-


THE NEXT DAY-
''This place is bone dry Ms. Jade." I said.
''Whoever was here , got out of here quick..like in the past 24 hours." said Kahlil.

''Mr. Chink Lewis appears to be as slippery as an eel.. I suspect in addition to running a used car lot, he was operating a chop shop. " said Ms. Jade.

''He certainly wasn't making any money selling cars. I ran a check on his business.. He was about to go belly up until a few months last summer when all of a sudden he got a large infusion in cash and actually became solvent." said Bee Bee.

"Right around the time the car thefts occurred." said Sofia.

"Look out here..." said Ms. Yvette.


It was a recently paved walkway...The cement was still wet..

''If Chink Lewis was moving out of here...Why would he be interested in cementing up the ground in front of his used car dealership...This cement is still wet?" said Ms. Yvette.


The same thing she asked her husband, Gary Lockwood, an investigator for the D.A.'s office..

''Are you guys lawyers or detectives?" laughed Gary as Yvette sat on his lap in the bedroom..


"We are just trying to establish another motive for killing Bennie Ling besides Lonnie being mad at being tossed out of there...Bennie tossed him out every other night when he got drunk and always let him back in the game.. Even lent him money from time to time.. Lonnie came there to pay Bennie the money he owed him and found him dead.. He called 911 himself. They haven't found a murder weapon and there was no residue on his hands..meaning he didn't fire a weapon." explained Ms. Yvette.

''Well I certainly believe you...In fact...If I was a homicide detective...I wouldn't have arrested and charged him yet..  Not enough evidence..So your theory is that someone else might have had a motive..
Say Chink Lewis..who was angry that Bennie Long was responsible for putting the car theft ring and chop shop operation he was allegedly running out of business.. So what do you do think is buried under the wet cement...a body?" asked Gary, smiling wryly and hugging his wife..

"Maybe the murder weapon nobody can seem to find." said Ms. Yvette.

'To his credit.. Lt. Tragg's men did a 15 block search of that entire area...Dumpsters, sewers the works looking for the murder weapon and he got a court order and got the manager of Lonnie's building to let him inside and they searched his room from top to bottom and found nothing.. No gun registration for Lonnie or nothing.They searched Bennie Langs apartment building again and found nothing." said Gary.


"That's more detective work than he's ever done on a case in awhile.. He must really like this ADA...
She hasn't slapped him yet...So maybe she likes him too.."

"Well, I don't like to gossip or anything, but uh last night she and another woman, a new ADA, went out to dinner with Assistant U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums..



I saw them in Curleys and then they left." said Gary.


"You've been a wealth of information tonight." said Ms. Yvette,laughing..


She gave Gary a soft, slow kiss.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..


"OHHHHHHHHHH! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I Can tell you where Chink Lewis lays his head and another card game he plays in..." said Gary..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you're going to really get a treat tonight." said Yvette as he humped her over the bed..
And on the side of the bed..

and eventually in the bed...

The next NINE TO TEN HOURS were filled with cooing and moaning and the bed shaking and the headboard softly slamming against the wall..


Next door at Jessica and Chips' house.

''Aye Mios Dios..Ms. Yvette is soo loud..Ouuu..It must be good...She's as loud as you are."said Jessica, laughing.
"I aint gonna lie, you are good..I don't care." said her husband, Chip..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW You like what Mami is giving you?" she cooed.

"I LOVE IT!" he said...


His eyes bulging out of their sockets as Jessica undressed..

Then engulfing her in sloppy wet kisses..
Lifting her up and slowly entering her..

AYE MIOS DIOS...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE SO DAMN BIG!! OUUUUUUU!" she screamed.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY! " he screamed..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..
"OH MY GODDDD!" screamed Chip...


And next door..

"Chip must be really putting it to Jessie...She is Soooooooo loud! He's loud too! " said Yvette, giggling..
"You're loud too! I'm sure she hears you." said Gary...
They were still making love...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM SHE HEARS YOU TOO!" said Yvette, "But..OUUUUUUU
LAWD, you are putting it on meeeeeee...WOUUUUUUUU!" she screamed out!


IV-


Jade returned to Eddie Lee's restaurant that night...


Several card games were going on...


''That's him over there...if you find out he had anything to do with that car theft ring, just let me know..He'll never play in here again...He may never walk again." said Eddie Lee sternly.

"I don't expect him to tell me that in here, tonight...I just want a feel for him." said Jade.

She walked over to where Chink Lewis was involved in a heavy Poker game and took a seat...


Chink Lewis was losing badly.... He was irritable until he saw Jade... His eyes perked up...

"You playing?" he asked.

"Oh No...but I'm glad you're here..You're Chink Lewis right?  I hear you own a dealership....I'm in the market for a new car.. A cheap car.. I went to your dealership and it was empty..."said Jade.


"I'm out of business." he said gruffly...

''So what do you do for money now?"asked Jade.,


"Right now I'm losing at cards and talking to you." he said and said no more..

''Shame...I would have loved to have bought a car from you... A LUXURY CAR" said Jade as she got up..

Chink Lewis whispered to Coy Cho..

"Is she going to be a problem that should be handled?" he asked.
"Relax...She 's a  P.I. She works for the lawyers who are defending  Lonnie Dellums...She knows nothing, she was just fishing and besides...Her husband is a cop...A Lieutenant in Robbery/Homicide..
leave her be,." said Coy Cho.


At Curleys

''So He told you nothing huh?" said Ms. Yvette.

''Nothing...He's as cool as a cucumber.. He says he's not in business but yet he could afford to lose 10 large on the Poker table and not even squint." said Jade.


"He's set up somewhere else.." said Ms. Virginia.


"Oh most definitely.....I'm putting in a request for a Judge to dig up that wet cement in front of his now abandoned car dealership...My guess is the murder weapon or something very incriminating is buried under there.," said Ms. Yvette..

All three women were enjoying Citris Martini's.


Lt. Tragg walked in and walked right over to their table.

"Welllllll look who it is..Can never find you in your office, but can always find you in the bar.." he said.

"WHERE IS YOUR CLIENT?" he demanded.

"You'll see him in two days in court. I guaruntee you he has not jumped bail."said Yvette pleasently.


"I demand that you produce him, In your office tomorrow...I will be by at 10:00 am..BE THERE...I DON'T WANT ANY EXCUSES ABOUT YOU BEING WORKING ATTORNEYS AND NEEDING TO BE IN COURT.. BE IN YOUR OFFICE TOMORROW MORNING WITH YOUR CLIENT..DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" he demanded...

He then looked at Jade.
She began laughing...


"HAND OVER COPIES OF THE AUTOPSY REPORT, THE CRIME SCENE REPORT AND ANY OTHER EVIDENCE YOU HAVE GLEANED IN THIS INVESTIGATION...DO SO OR I WILL PULL YOUR LICENSE!! I NEED TO SEE ALL OF THAT TOMORROW MORNING BY 10:00 AM." he demanded.

Yvette reared back in her chair..

"Do I need to quote to you, the law and the Pennsylvania Penal code???... You can't demand anything from Jade , nor can you demand that I produce my client...or tell you his whereabouts, especially since he hasn't gone anywhere...You have access to the Autopsy reports and Crime scene reports which you should have read by now.....and passed on the Assistant District Attorney...Jade does not and WILL not be sharing any other information she has gleaned with you..You always say you're the detective...YOU go and get it.!!!..And YOU HAVE NO SAY NOR AUTHORITY OVER WHERE ME OR MY ATTORNEYS WILL BE TOMORROW!" said Ms. Yvette...

Unfortunately...just as she said that...We walked in with Lonnie and Angela and took a table. I saw Lt. Tragg.

"We shouldn't have come here...Look who's here." I said.
"Yeah, you got a point...but if we leave now..It'll look like we have something to hide."said Bee Bee.
"I'm out on Bail and I've committed no crime...Forget him."said Lonnie.
"We don't want any trouble...Maybe we should leave." said Angela.
"No, we've done nothing wrong...You've done nothing wrong...I'm sick of him and his bullying."said Sofia.

"Just be cool."said Kahlil.


He sauntered over to our table..

"Alright Dellums on your feet!" he demanded..


Lonnie, an Attorney himself knew Lt. Tragg had no grounds, He said nothing.. He ignored him...

We all ignored him and gave our drink orders to the waitress...



"ARE YOU GETTING UP OR DO I HAVE TO CUFF YOU?" he bellowed.
"On what charge?" I asked.

''We know for a fact that he has committed no crime...We know where he's been for four days...This is his first day out you might say." said Sofia.

''As his attorneys, if you don't have a charge, you're going to have to leave him be." said Bee Bee.

"ARE YOU FOUR GOING TO OBSTRUCT JUSTICE?" he demanded.
"Who is obstructing Justice? We asked you if you had a charge....If you don't have a formal charge, he doesn't have to go anywhere with you or answer any of your questions.. He's already free on bail , he will be in court in two days to face murder charges...Now if you don't have a charge, He's not going anywhere with you.. If you arrest him, we'll file harrassment charges against YOU!" said Kahlil.

This was the most dialouge we had had with him in awhile.



Ms. Yvette was suddenly standing there..

"Lt. Tragg, I am  respectfully asking you to leave their table." she said softly..


Before he responded.. Assistant U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums walked in with Assistant District Attorney 
Astrid Delaney...

"Hello Everybody, Hello Yvette, Virginia, Cuz...You of course know Astrid. she's a friend of mine from my days in Boston." he said.
''Hello guys..Yes I knew him before he was a big time  U.S. Attorney...He actually clerked for me at one time."said ADA Delaney...

"Hello Todd, ADA Delaney." said Ms. Yvette
"Hello Todd, ADA Delaney."I said,
"Hello Todd, ADA Delaney."said Bee Bee.
''Hey Cuz..ADA Delaney." said Lonnie , addressing the woman who would be trying to put him away.
Angela remained silent..She had met Todd before and she didn't like him, She considered him snooty.
"Hello Todd, ADA Delaney."said Sofia.
"Hello Todd, ADA Delaney."said Kahlil.
''Well, this is two times in one week...How lucky are we?" said Virginia, who had joined Yvette when she confronted Lt. Tragg.

Jade was there too, laughing...


Lt. Tragg was livid..

He looked at Astrid, with a black leather mini skirt and fishnet stockings.with Todd Dellums and that was all he could take..


He stomped his foot and stormed out of the bar in a huff...

''What's eating him?" asked ADA Delaney..
"Indigestion!" I said.

We all hollered with loud laughter......

Had he of stayed a little longer, he would have seen another woman come in and join Todd Dellums
and ADA Delaney...A beautiful African-American woman...She was also an Attorney, Vanessa Stevens, a Senior Associate Attorney with a South Jersey friend and an old law school friend of Astrid Delaney...She was about to join the Philadelphia District Attorney's office.

The three took a table together..


Lt. Tragg stopped by a Wine and Spirits shop and bought..a bottle of Jameson's Whiskey...


He finished his night polishing off a bottle..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments:

Post a Comment