Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Totally Modern Millie


 The next morning after breakfast.... Olivia's staff called a special meeting with her in the conference room.

They say money corrupts...Now that we were all instant millionaires...We were about to see.


"Uh Oh, don't tell me you all are turning in your resignations?" Olivia joked.


''Are you kidding Auntay? I built this with you.. That would be the last thing on my mind... I've decided to invest my one million into this law firm, make it part of our working capital." said Beverly.

''And so have I..My most enlightening years and enjoyable years as an attorney has been with you two... Olivia, you taught me everything I know about being a working attorney...and if not for you...I would have never met the true love of my life here.." 

He said, hugging Beverly...  




Josie and Bresha began to tear up...


"I'm investing my million with this firm.." said Nelson..
"Liv, Bev, you both took me in and made me a part of your family...I was here when the doors opened to this law firm...I feel like I'm invested in it too...I had a Bachelors Degree in Architecture and an MBA in business, but I wasn't happy... I realized my true calling was the law..in the courtroom like you guys.. You guys put me through law school and then gave me a job when I passed the bar...I'm investing my million in this firm..I feel like it's mine too!" said Josie..
"Me too!" said a tearful Bresha.. Olivia, you came to my graduation...You were the only one cheering for me . You were there when I passed the bar and you took me in, Made me a part of your family...and are still teaching me... I'm with you until the wheels fall off..So I'm investing my one million into this firm's working capital.."said Bresha.
"And you know me baby...I love you because of your money.....Just kidding, I love you period.. I'd be with you if we were both broke and had a seedy little office in town and it was just the two of us..You know that...So I'm letting my money ride with this company.." I said and smiled..


Olivia was in tears....She hadn't expected this...Not at all....She didn't really expect us all to announce that we were resigning, but she hadn't expected this... She had ironically ,already decided to put her one million dollars in our working capital, to invest in her law firm....

"An infusion of six million into our already growing working capital is incredible...I will hold all of your contributions in a seperate escrow account...If any of you should change your minds one day and want to resign...That will be part of your severence package, okay?  I love each and every one of you guys....Soooooo much....You just don't know how much I love you....All that I have, All that I am, I wouldn't be without you guys..."she said, still tearing up...


Alfreda hugged her and gave her some tissue to wipe her eyes..

I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek..
Olivia smiled at me...

This turned into a slow sensual kiss that got me very aroused...I was glad we were seated at the table..
''Well, now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's move on to our next order of business. I've set up a meeting with Attorney Millicent Caldwell... She can't meet with us today, but she said in two days, she'll be able to meet with us...She wants it to be in the hospital room of her client."said Olivia.

''In the Hospital room with her client?" That seems kind of fishy." said Beverly.


"Not really...We are making a proffer...It would be better if her "client" be there to hear it too!" said Nelson.

"I'm sure that woman has no interest and certainly no knowledge or skill in how to run that company...She was a high school teacher when he met her...And get this..He met her at Stoleys..
She's 27 years his junior..She was his third wife, his trophy wife." said Josie.

"He met her at Stoleys? STOLEYS!! A big mahoff like him hangs out in Stoleys?" asked Bresha ,incredulously..

"When you're trolling for young women, yes...And he was trolling for young women... I understand his second wife was 17 years his junior.."I said.


"WOW!! Had he of lived.. Wife number four is probably just graduating from high school right about now..."said Nelson..

We all exploded in laughter..

"Goofball." laughed Beverly affectionately at her husband..

"Neicey Poo, get your man!"laughed Olivia.


''He's not that far from the truth...Think about it..His second wife was 17 years younger...This wife was 27 years younger..." I said, also laughing..

"That's right...They did keep getting younger..I bet he's kinky as hell too." laughed Josie.
''Nasty Ole Dog." said Bresha.

''Don't look at me, I'm a cougar...I've got 13 years on Rockland.."laughed Alfreda as we all busted out laughing.

In her hotel room at the Hilton, the night before..



Attorney Millicent Caldwell was doing her due dilligence on us..



  

Olivia Marissa Bennett-Alexander

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender, 

Worked for Bach and Roach LLC, as Associate Attorney

Founding partner-Alexander & West , Attorneys at law..

Divorced- Elwood Barnes..,Corporate Attorney 

No Children, two miscarriages..

Married-Donnie Ray Alexander

Beverly Cheryl West-East

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocay, Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender,

 Founding Partner-Alexander & West Attorney's at Law.

Daughter of Olivia's Older Half Brother, James West... Olivia's Niece

Married to Nelson East.

Nelson Sean East

Graduated, West Catholic High School-Philadelphia PA.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law- St. Johns University, New York City
Psychology Minor...

J.D. -St. Johns Univeristy Law School, New York City..

Passed The Bar , New York, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, Texas, California 

Speaks Spanish , French and Russian Fluently...

Worked as Public Defender, 

 Associate Attorney at Robert Foxworth and Associates.

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law.

Married to Beverly West

Donnie Ray Alexander

Born and Raised in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Educated in New Orleans Public Schools..

Associates Degree- New Orleans Community College-Administration of Justice, Pre Law

Homicide Detective, New Orleans Police Department, Retired.

Principal Investigator, Alexander and West Attorneys at law-Philadelphia PA.

Married to Olivia Bennett

Also a semi-professional musician

Josephine Boyd

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Raised in Red Hook Section of New York City 

Bachelors of Science, Architecture from Fisk University

Master in Business Administration- University of Pennsylvania.

Para -Legal -Alexander & West Attorneys at law.

JD- Drexel  University Law School..

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-Alexander & West, Attorneys at Law, Philadelphia.

Married to Paris Boyd


Bresha Billips

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice,/ Trial advocacy /Pre Law- Lasalle University, Philadelphia PA.

J.D.- Middleton Law School, Bayside ,Pennsylvania.

Passed the bar, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, New York

Speaks Spanish and French Fluently...

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law...

Married to Attorney Tony Billips



"These guys are heavy hitters.. They're primarily defense attorneys , why are they representing the Harris Group...My former employers? Because...The Harris Group only hires the best...They hired them to counterbalance me...Well they won't... I'll be ready..." she said, smiling.

II-


At a Very Tony new restaurant in Philadelphia , the next day...

''Todd, I'm so glad you could meet with me today...You don't come up to New York much anymore.. I guess the U.S. Attorney gig is keeping you pretty busy huh?" said  Attorney Millicent Caldwell.

"Yeah it does keep me busy..You know, I was in Houston for awhile.. buttttt I got homesick and I transferred back here to Philly." said Assistant U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums.


''We used to have so much fun in law school.."she laughed...

''Yessssss...after it too!" he laughed.. "You uh still work for the Harris Group?  I know you heard ,your CEO's wife blew him away...Said he stabbed her multiple times, trying to kill her..."said Todd..



as their meals and drinks arrived.
"Ohhhh Noooooo, I have my own practice now.. I worked for the Harris Group for many years though..I socked away enough money to pay off my student loans and buy myself an office in downtown Manhattan and set up my practice.. I have two para-legals and one other associate attorney and an office manager on my payroll. We aren't doing bad.. Ever think about going into Private Practice Todd?" she asked.

"No, I can't say that I have...but I see where it benefits some people." said Todd.

"You're your own boss.. That was always the plan... I'm sure Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece, Beverly West-East feel the same way..


After years of doing slavish work at the Public defenders office here, which they were over qualified for, being from IVY Leauge Law school backgrounds like us..They started their own practice..

Liv found a way to incorporate her husband, an ex-homicide detective into her business as her investigator...
And Beverly's husband, who worked with her and Bev in the Public Defender's Office... into the business

and added two additional attorneys..



And I believe one of the additional attorneys is a PENN grad also."


And if I'm not mistaken...Isn't the office manager, Olivia's sister?? Beverly's mother??" asked
Millicent.

"Josie Boyd  is the other PENN graduate you are talking about...

She has an MBA from Wharton... But her Law degree is from Drexel...
And their office manager is indeed Beverly's mother, but she's not Olivia's sister.. Olivia has an older brother.. 
James West,,,Much older than her.. He is Beverly's father



That's how Olivia and Beverly are related. I don't believe he is with the mother anymore...but she and Olivia remained close." said Todd...

"I knew you'd know... You've uh gone up against them several times..."said Millicent..

''Yes I have.. They're good..Damn good.. Nice people too! Why are you so interested in Olivia and Beverly?" asked Todd.. "I wasn't even aware that you even know them.." said Todd.

"Oh I don't...I've never met them, but I have a meeting with them in two days.. I may be facing them in court...I hope not...but it is a possibility.."said Millicent.

"Why are you here? What are you working on Millie?" asked Todd Dellums

"I am representing the wife of the now deceased CEO of my former employer...The Harris Group....She stands to inherit a shit load of money out of this and I intend to see that she gets it..and of course that I get my percentage too, naturally...It's a career making case." said Millicent.

''And let me get this straight... The Harris Group hired Olivia and Beverly to represent them? WOW!
Usually, they are on the other side of something like this... They'd be where you are.." Todd chuckled..
''Well they aren't...Like I said..I'm supposed to meet them for a proffer in two days." said Millicent.. 




Neither one of them had any idea they were being photographed....



''You used to be sooooo much fun Todd...are you still FUN?" asked Millicent playfully..She had slipped her foot out of her heels and had it in his chair, rubbing his crotch under the table..feeling it get much larger and harder...

They had finished their meal awhile ago...and were finishing their drinks..

"Check Please" laughed Todd Dellums.


They stood outside the restaurant, kissing passionately....


Then headed to the hotel she was staying at...The Hilton....


They continued to kiss in the lobby..




Unaware they were being photographed...


And then to her room , five floors up...

More kissing and undressing..

"It's been awhile Todders.." she whispered...

''A longgggggggggg while baby!" said Todd Dellums. His eyes bulged out of their sockets, staring at her..


''Don't just stand there.. Come over here." she whispered..


They stood in the middle of the floor, kissing passionately.....


He bent her over her dresser and entered her doggie style..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TODDERS...OUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE SOOO DAMN
BIG AND HARD!!! OUUUUUUUU!"
she screamed..



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDD!!!
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TODDDDDD..YOU ARE A BEAST!" she moaned on the floor being plowed into...

They sat on the side of the bed and she moved up and down on him, kissing him softly...


and riding him ,cowgirl style...

They were making love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS.....

unaware that the entire thing was being caught on a micro-camera, hidden in her room without her knowledge and certainly without Todd's knowledge..



It was Daybreak....


Todd had left Millie sleeping soundly, after a good pounding... He showered and got dressed and stumbled out of the hotel..


Still being photographed....

Hours later...At Lt. Tragg's office..


"It's all there...on this zip drive.."said Private Investigator, Bert Vandenburg...a former FBI agent..





passing the Zip Drive to Lt. Tragg...  

"I'll say one thing, that guy sure can lay some pipe.. He had that girl calling out every book of the bible and then members of the Jackson Five..." said Bert..


"I don't need to hear that Bert... What about the other target?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"You mean the Judge?


Jetty Dukes?? Nothin...Nothin you can use.. He's in love..


When he's not at work...He spends his every free hour with that broad..Virginia Shaw..

He's over her house every night...All night... He 's at the florist, buyin flowers for her in the morning  and then he takes her out to dinner, out drinkin...and last week he took her to Baltimore  Harbor ,for the weekend..He's not doing anything out of the way...Haven't seen him purchase any ouuuuuuu weeeeee (Marijuana) lately either.. He knows you're on him..." said Bert..


''Well keep your eyes on my third target...Especially him."said Lt. Tragg.

"Anything you say.." said Bert as Lt. Tragg passed him an envelope full of cash...

He thought it was weird..A Detective , A Detective Lieutenant, hiring him, a P.I. to spy on all of these people..He sure had a lot of enemies.. Powerful enemies, Judges, High powered Attorneys, U.S. Attorneys  he mused.. Wonder what they all did to him.

III-


We met with Attorney Brenda Jordan the next morning for coffee..

''I heard my employers reached out and hired you guys to represent them." said Attorney Brenda Jordan..

''I'm really surprised.. Seems like this would be right up your alley Bren." said Olivia.


I came to the table with three coffees and sat in between the two women..


"Ivan Zelinsky hired you didn't he?  You don't have to say....I know he did.. Jealous bastard... He's jealous I brought that big settlement in and he's miffed that I have rejected his many sexual advances.but I suspect something else..I suspect something sinister is going on too.. he and a few others are trying to take over the company...Nothing you guys should wory yourselves with..But me?  I can see which way the wind is blowing.. I've been putting feelers out at other law firms for months now." she said.

She stared at Beverly and Nelson ,who were at another table having coffee






"Your niece is sooo pretty and she seems so happy and content.. I've never been that happy Liv...even when I was married.  My husband cheated on me and I occassionally cheated on him.." she sighed.


She looked at Josie and Bresha...

"I understand your other two girls are married too!" she said.

''Yes they are.. They're newlyweds." said Olivia..

"You know Liv, I've achieved my professional goals... Well most of them anyway....and I've made a lot of money...but I haven't been genuinely happy in a long time.." she sighed..
"How are things going with you and Warren Lloyd?" asked Olivia..


"I don't know Liv, He takes me nice places.. Punta Cana, Cancun, The Maryland Waterfront...and he buys me anything I ask for...but he's primarily interested in sex..He's not serious about a relationship..
I hinted around about marriage and he practically laughed in my face... I seriously don't know how long I'm going to keep him around.."said Brenda..


And at this very moment while we were in a coffee shop , halfway across town...


Attorney Warren Lloyd and  Attorney Millicent Caldwell were having Lunch..

''Long time no see Warren..You don't hang out in New York anymore since you won your big bundle..
I heard Olivia and Beverly won that for you..." said Millicent Caldwell, an old attorney friend of his , from his days on the New York legal scene.

''More importnt than that...They helped me beat a murder rap..  I love those guys...Nobody better  not ever say a bad thing about them around me..Do you know them?" gushed Warren Lloyd..


''No, but everybody in Philadelphia seems to know them and sing their praises. I have not had the honor of meeting them yet."said Millicent..

''Wanna meet em? I can set up a meet?" said Warren Lloyd.


''That's quite alright..I have a meeting scheduled with them tomorrow..We will be litigating a financial matter between my client and her former company, which they represent." said Millicent.


"Ohhhhhhhhhh I seee...Well like I said...They're great people regardless.. I hope you both make a big bundle on whatever the deal is.." said Warren as he finished his drink..


She slowly unzippered his trousers under the table and ran her fingers softly across his penis, which got harder by the minute...

"I'm more interested in the BIG BUNDLE in your trousers..." she whispered in his ear...

"CHECK PLEASE!!!" he moaned..





Unaware that they both were being photographed....



At the Hotel she was staying at...


There was a lot of kissing, passionate kissing...



"OHHHH WARREN, I'VE MISSED THIS SOOOOOOO MUCH!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHH MILLIE...I'VE MISSED YOU TOO!" he moaned.

"OH YOU'RE LIKE A HORSE!" she said, moving up and down on him on the side of the bed..
Having one intense orgasm after another..

Her last two days in Philly had been great, Laid two times by two excellent lovers.

For the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!, all these two thought about was the sensuous pleasure they were giving each other..




unaware their entire tryst was being recorded in surround sound...


Across town we were leaving the coffee shop..
''Hope you feel better Bren.."said Olivia.
''I hope so too Liv.. Oh and good luck wit your litigation tomorrow"said Brenda.
she was fumbling with her phone... she had called Warren Lloyd six times and his phone had gone to voicemail.. Maybe he was in court, she thought.





The rest of us filed out...



As I pulled up in the SUV , we all piled in and pulled off..

Brenda stood there, waving as we drove out of sight.



IV-


Food Corner, later on that night.. Me, Olivia, Beverly and Nelson chose to stay in, So did Josie and Paris..but Bresha and Tony and a lot of our other friends chose a late night walk, about six blocks away to the Food Corner, for a late night snack and a little fellowship.

"This aint Jake's but they'll do" said Dabnis wolfing down some hot dogs..
"Yeah this is true. So Bree, you guys are involved in that Harris Group case? I understand they hired you guys to represent the company over the wife huh?" said Jazzy.
"Yeah,,, Usually we would be on the other side of the coin , but since no criminal charges are being pursued..This is just a matter of Dollars and Cents." said Bresha.
"Big Dollars and Big Cents." said her husband, Tony, who was very proud of his cute little wife and hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.
"My cousins are doing big things...I'm so proud of em."laughed Kayla.
"I'm proud just to know em."laughed Ray.


"Not to mention you're an in law.."laughed Jessie.
Her husband Chip laughed as well..



as they all munched on hot dogs and fries and sipped hot chocolates...

Keith and Beatrice Jones and Sofia and Kahlil Ahmed walked in just as the others were being served..

"Wow..looks like our whole block had the same idea,huh?" said Keith...
"Hi everybody." said Bee Bee
"Hola." said Sofia.

"Heyyy now.!" said Kahlil..


They ordered four hot fudge sundaes over Banana Splits...


Assistant U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums had stopped in, got his food to go as usual, but saw everyone sitting in one area and walked over to say hello..

"Well ,looks like nobody could sleep tonight huh? We all had the same idea." he said with a smile..

Everyone smiled and waved.....THEN-


Natasha walked in...She had a Laptop with her and a zip drive.. She did not look happy... She didn't speak to him either...Everybody noticed that and was quiet...Sensing something was up!

Embarrassed, Todd followed her up to the counter..

"Heyyy, you saw me standing there ,you couldn't speak?" he asked..


"OHHHHHHHHHHH I WAS GOING TO SPEAK ALRIGHT!  I WAS COMING TO YOUR HOUSE....BUT I HEARD YOU WERE HERE!" she said.

"WHO TOLD YOU I WAS HERE?   I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS COMING HERE UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!" said Todd..

"I gotta phone call from a blocked number... probably the same person that sent me this.." she said angrilly..



She stuck the zip drive in her laptop...and there it was...His afternoon with Attorney Millicent Caldwell... Drinks, Lunch, kissing...Kissing outside the hotel and very blatant lovemaking in her hotel room....It wasn't grainy..It was crystal clear and in surround sound, every bed squeak, every coo, every moan...could be heard and seen clearly...

He couldn't deny any of it..There it was....He  was as red as a beat. He looked like he'd swallowed a canary.




She took her hot fudge sundae and banana split and dumped the contents on his head..


"Don't I give you enough?  Well Obviously not...You'll never get anymore...We are through!  GOODBYE!! LOSE MY NUMBER, YOU CHEATING CREEP!" she said and stormed out..


He let out a wail that sounded like a woman and went running out after her...He was thoroughly embarrassed and humiliated..

Everybody heard the argument and saw the results...Some even saw the video...

"He has the worst luck with women."said Bee Bee.


Across the street..


in an unmarked police car, 




Lt. Tragg laughed his head off!



The next day...

"Gary this place is sooo nice.. I have to tell Live about this spot."said Yvette.
"Are you kidding? Donnie Ray knows about this place..Who do you think told me about this spot?" laughed  Gary.

as they enjoyed their drinks...

"Well hello Ms. Yvette and uh Husband of Ms. Yvette." said Attorney Warren Lloyd.

"Oh Hi Warren...How's my girl Brenda?" asked Yvette.


"I haven't seen her in a few days....but I'm sure she's fine or she would have called me..I think I'll pay her a visit tonight." he said.

"Look! Here she comes now!" said Gary.... "Hey Brenda!" said Gary...

"Hi Bren...Olivia told me you guys had coffee yesterday." said Yvette smiling..

Brenda was not smiling..

"Hi Vettie, Gary...Yeah we did. Where were you yesterday Warren and don't lie?" said Brenda who was fuming.

"What's this about? " asked Warren Lloyd.



She pulled out a zip drive and placed it in her laptop...His afternoon with Attorney Millicent Caldwell... Drinks, Lunch, kissing...Kissing outside the hotel and very blatant lovemaking in her hotel room....It wasn't grainy..It was crystal clear and in surround sound, Every bed squeak, every coo, every moan...could be heard and seen clearly...

He couldn't deny any of it..There it was....He  was as red as a beat. He looked like he'd swallowed a canary.

He couldn't deny any of it..There it was....


"WHO...WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?...WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?" he bellowed, furious that someone was following him, photographing him and video taping him..


She slapped him harder than Lt. Tragg had been slapped.

"Lose my number!  We are done! You cheating dog!  I thought we were building something...All you wanted was sex....You creep!  Vettie, Gary...I'm sorry for this. I'll talk to you later." said Brenda , who left immediately..


Warren Lloyd was embarrassed, being slapped like that in front of Gary and Yvette, who 
saw some of the steamy parts of the video...He said nothing else!...He simply walked out..

Across the street in an unmarked Police Car, 

Lt. Tragg was laughing his head off!


And at our office/duplex..

''Are you serious?" asked Olivia...

"WHATTTTTT?" asked Beverly, laughing.

"Everybody saw it...He was out with Millicent Caldwell...and inside  her too..They was going at it..OUUU, it was like watching Porn Hub"said Bresha.


"And somebody sent a tape to Todd Dellums girlfriend?? Natasha Smith???  Somebody is trying to set Millicent Caldwell up."said Nelson.


"Nooooo if it was about her.. They would have asked for money, threatened to send it to the newspapers or something.. This was about him."said Josie.

"Josie is right...The fact that they didn't ask for anything makes me more than  a little curious.. They sent it to her...and this is the second time she's been sent some photos of Todd Dellums in a compromising position.  No, this is about him..He's got an enemy somewhere...Somebody who just wants to hurt him." I said.

"That's his problem.. Our problem is this proffer tomorrow..." said Olivia.


(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments:

Post a Comment