Monday, March 14, 2022

Scandalous


 PRELUDE-

Philadelphia PA- Night time ........


Philadelphia PA. In the Penthouse of one of many highrise condos...



Quinton Fischer Harris, CEO of the powerful Harris Investment Group which has several attorneys and accountants on their payroll as well as others and offices in every major city in the U.S. as well as Paris, London, Berlin, Moscow  and Dubai...talks on his phone..


"I don't care what they said Smithers... Make the deal...Now get it done!" he said and hung up...

He looked up and saw his wife.. His third wife....

Michelle Harris...She was a good 27 years younger than him.. His third wife..His "trophy wife" you might say...

"Quinton...have you thought about what we talked about last night?' she asked..

''Yes I have and my answer is NO!  I am not going to renegotiate our Pre-Nup....Who does that?  That's why it's called a PRE -NUP...Look... you have everything you want at your fingertips..You've got credit cards that I pay in full every month...Cars...Clothes...and a very healthy expense account..What is there to negotiate?  You're getting older each day and putting on a little weight...We can't negotiate that now can we?  So let's stop this silly talk about renegotiating a pre nup... I simply will not entertain the thought...So let's table this ,okay?" he said..

''So that's it?" she asked.
"I'm not going to talk about this anymore..You heard what I said." he said.
"Yes, I did...I just wanted to make sure you cheap horny old goat...." she snarled..
She pulled out a knife and stabbed herself..right below her collarbone... then again in her side...just missing her liver and one final time, in her leg, just missing her femur... blood began to gush out of her ,to her husband's horror...
"OH MY GOD.!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? OH MY GOD!!" he screamed and got up, running towards her..
She produced a gun, A .40 caliber pistol and fired three shots into his chest.... He looked at her in shock as he fell to the ground... dead!



She took her latex gloves off....



and ran them through the shredder.....She dropped the gun and the knife on the floor and then picked up her husband's phone..



and dialed 911..

"HELLO IS THIS 911?  My husband tried to stab me to death...I was forced to shoot him ..I was afraid for my very life..."she said.

PHILADELPHIA PA - Probably not the only death tonight..
Crime Scene Investigators snap photos, collect shell casings, their usual routine...

The body of Quinton Fischer Harris is put in a body bag and strapped to a gurney...While Mrs.Michelle Harris is rushed to the nearest hospital...


PHILADELPHIA!  Some call it KILLADELPHIA!

II-


THE NEXT MORNING!

Attorney Josie Boyd stands on the steps of her house..
She and her new husband, Paris are sharing a sweet ,slow kiss...oblivious to the cold winter air..

"Ummm that should keep you warm until you get on the train.." she said.
"Ummmm I don't even want to go to work now.." said Paris...
''Silly...Go on before you miss your train." said Josie, as Paris walked away reluctantly...

She checked her phone... 

The story was all over the news... HEIRESS TO HARRIS FORTUNE KILLS HUSBAND IN SELF DEFENSE AFTER VIOLENT ARGUMENT IN CENTER CITY CONDO LAST NIGHT!" read several headlines..

Josie walked across the street to her job..


As an associate attorney for Olivia Bennett-Alexander/Beverly West- East and Associates, Attorneys at law... with no idea that we ,our boutique law firm was going to be caught up in this case...


Down the street in the next block..

Attorney Bresha Billips stood outside of her house.
Kissing her husband, Attorney Tony Billips passionately...
"Damn girl, you know when you kiss me like that how I get...I can't walk over to the train station like this..Uh let's go back inside..." he laughed raffishly...

"Uh let's not...horn dog... I think we did it enough last night...Stand here a minute and calm yourself down, then go catch the train...I'll see you this afternoon..Love you.." said Bresha as she walked down the street to work..

Tony smiled, watching his pretty little wife walk down the street to her job...


As an associate attorney for Olivia Bennett-Alexander/Beverly West- East and Associates, Attorneys at law... with no idea that we ,our boutique law firm was going to be caught up in this case...

This case she had seen on the Television this morning ,while her husband was in the shower and she was getting dressed..
"HEIRESS TO HARRIS FORTUNE KILLS HUSBAND IN SELF DEFENSE AFTER VIOLENT ARGUMENT IN CENTER CITY CONDO LAST NIGHT!"said the newsman...It was on every station this morning..



In our building, upstairs in our domicile..We were preparing breakfast....




Alfreda, Olivia and I had some steaks left over...


We were preparing them this morning...

Along with eggs
Hash browns
Orange Juice..

and hot coffee...

The talk at breakfast was the heiress who killed her husband in self defense..

"She was worth 6 million if they had got divorced...but now with him dead...I heard she could wind up with 65 million...." said Beverly...

"Dayammmmmmmm! As tragic as this is..This worked out good for her...Provided she survives her wounds.."said Nelson...

"Oh she'll survive...I can give you 65 million reasons why she'll recover quick."said Josie.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEE, I hear you Josie!" said Alfreda..

''Wonder why he was trying to kill her?" asked Bresha.



''She probably was nagging him about renegotiating their pre-nup." said Nelson , not realizing how close he was.
"OUUUUUUUUUU THAT IS UGLY! WHO'S MANNNN IS THIS?" asked Olivia jokingly...
"I would plead the fifth auntay, but I'm sitting on his lap right now." laughed Beverly...

We all laughed loudly, 


But what Nelson said got me to thinking...Got the cop in me to thinking...but like everybody else..I had no idea that we ,our boutique law firm was going to be caught up in this case...and a lot sooner than I expected..


III-


And in a downtown highrise...


The Office of Attorney Ivan Zelinsky...


He looked at the dossiers on his desk..These were the attorneys he needed..WINNERS and he was prepared to make them a generous offer.
  

Olivia Marissa Bennett-Alexander

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender, 

Worked for Bach and Roach LLC, as Associate Attorney

Founding partner-Alexander & West , Attorneys at law..

Divorced- Elwood Barnes..,Corporate Attorney 

No Children, two miscarriages..

Married-Donnie Ray Alexander

Beverly Cheryl West-East

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocay, Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender,

 Founding Partner-Alexander & West Attorney's at Law.

Daughter of Olivia's Older Half Brother, James West... Olivia's Niece

Married to Nelson East.

Nelson Sean East

Graduated, West Catholic High School-Philadelphia PA.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law- St. Johns University, New York City
Psychology Minor...

J.D. -St. Johns Univeristy Law School, New York City..

Passed The Bar , New York, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, Texas, California 

Speaks Spanish , French and Russian Fluently...

Worked as Public Defender, 

 Associate Attorney at Robert Foxworth and Associates.

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law.

Married to Beverly West

Donnie Ray Alexander

Born and Raised in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Educated in New Orleans Public Schools..

Associates Degree- New Orleans Community College-Administration of Justice, Pre Law

Homicide Detective, New Orleans Police Department, Retired.

Principal Investigator, Alexander and West Attorneys at law-Philadelphia PA.

Married to Olivia Bennett

Also a semi-professional musician

Josephine Boyd

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Raised in Red Hook Section of New York City 

Bachelors of Science, Architecture from Fisk University

Master in Business Administration- University of Pennsylvania.

Para -Legal -Alexander & West Attorneys at law.

JD- Drexel  University Law School..

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-Alexander & West, Attorneys at Law, Philadelphia.

Married to Paris Boyd


Bresha Billips

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice,/ Trial advocacy /Pre Law- Lasalle University, Philadelphia PA.

J.D.- Middleton Law School, Bayside ,Pennsylvania.

Passed the bar, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, New York

Speaks Spanish and French Fluently...

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law...

Married to Attorney Tony Billips


We walked into his office and sat down..


He liked that we were prompt..He had called us, soon after we finished breakfast and asked to meet with us..

"Mrs. Olivia Bennett-Alexander.." he said.. He showed us the dossiers he had on all of us... 'There is no need for introductions from your end.. I know all about you." he said...Not cracking a smile.

" Okayyyyy, what is this about Mr.  Zelinsky? It's not everyday that an Attorney for the illustrious Harris Group calls or needs our help.."said Olivia.

''This could be your lucky day...I know that you and your niece, her husband and one of your contemporaries are expert negotiators and litigators.." he said looking at Olivia, Beverly, Nelson and Josie.





who looked around..


"No disrespect to Mrs. Billips or your husband.. I just don't know them..." he said.


Bresha and I said nothing...

"Mr. Zelinsky...What is it you want?" asked Olivia.

"I'm sure you've heard about Mrs. Michelle Harris, who killed her husband, My company's CEO last night in self defense...or so she says..." he said.

"You don't believe her?" I asked.



"It doesn't matter...District Attorney Garcetti doesn't want to touch this with a ten foot pole..He's buying her story...and judging by her wounds...She may be telling the truth, but I find it hard to believe.. I knew Quinton...he didn't have a violent bone in his body...but here's the deal... With him dead..She stands to own the Harris Group lock stock and barrell and inherit a 65 million dollar payout on the top..." he said.

"And you and the people you work for don't want that right?" said Beverly...

"That is correct...As executor of his will, His two previous wives and his three children have been handed their inheritances and they are all quite pleased...but we DO NOT WANT THE HARRIS GROUP IN THAT BIMBOS HANDS!, That's where you guys come in... We are prepared to pay you and your associates 1 million dollars...for each of you!! If you can convince her to take our offer...
a payout of 32 and a half million...The company goes to the partners and she goes away! We will pay you all an additional 1 million dollars." he said.

"Oh My Godddd!"said Nelson...
"OH MY GODDD!" said Olivia.
"You really want this resolved huh?" laughed Beverly...
"This is why I got into this law thing."laughed Josie.
"Me too!"laughed Bresha.

I said nothing...I was skeptical..Very skeptical...


"She's gotten a lawyer, a heavy hitter...

"She from out of New York City...Her name is Millicent Caldwell...She's a heavy hitter, Never loses or rarely loses...But I know you guys can take her...Set up a meeting with her and sell our proposal.."said
Ivan Zelinsky, who set a dossier on her in front of us...

Millicent Kim Caldwell

Born and Educated in New York City Public Schools.

Studied Political Science at New York University

Studied Trial Advocacy/ Pre Law /Administration of Justice/ St John's University

JD- Harvard University School of Law

Passed the bar in MA. Ct. New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Deleware

Speaks, Spanish, French and Russian fluently.

Attorney at Law , Chief Counsel- The Harris Group, New York City, NY

Works at Millicent Caldwell , Attorney at Law , P.C. , New York City, NY.


"You do your research don't you?" said Olivia..


"That's how I stay ahead of the game." said Ivan Zelinsky.


"Interesting" said Nelson, smiling..

I smiled too...




Beverly, Josie and Bresha smiled..

"Come on people....Let's go...We'll be in touch Mr. Zelinsky." said Olivia.

IV-


Nightfall came.. It had been quite a day....


I stared at the moonlit sky...


I walked into our bedroom..



Olivia sat on our bed in her sexy lace Babydoll, looking at her laptop...


"My niece always says that we didn't really start having fun until you came along.. It's true.. You're like a magnet for all of these great cases,."said Olivia, continuing to read...
.

''Enough reading for tonight.." I said, smiling...

She put her laptop away and we kissed passionately on the bed...

I took my shirt and trousers off and my socks and shoes..




I slipped her white lacey panties off...
We kissed each other softly and slowly....She took her hands and put them in my boxers and felt my rock hard erection..

"You are sooooo hard...ouuuuuuuu..."she laughed as I unhooked her bra..

We stood in the middle of the floor ,kissing...

really kissing and practically devouring each others lips..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu  Donnie Ray….."she moaned..

"Oh my goddddd!..."she moaned softly as we crashed on the bed and we began to make sweet love....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm…" I moaned as the bed began to squeak beneath our combined weight...



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband, you are sooo hard, soooo huge..." she moaned.....

I was losing my mind slowly....The way I always had when we made love...Olivia was so warm, so soft, sooo wet....I was delirious....

Before long we were making sweet love...Our bed making no noise, our headboard rattling out of control...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...I love you soooooo much!" she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia, you are driving me crazy.." I moaned..

She turned over and moved herself up and down on me...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I like this .."she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhh not as much as I like it.." I said..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS was incredible...
Both of Olivia's legs were shaking furiously, her head was turning from left to right...she was sweating profusely....

"OH MY GOD!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSS.  OUUUU WEEE, OUUUU WEEEE..YESSS...YEsSSS….OHHH YESSS DONNIE RAY!!" she moaned..She was having an intense orgasm....

which caused her to kiss me more intensely.....

I was almost angry when I did start cumming….Olivia's screams and whoops seemed to get me more excited and to make me cum harder.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  Donnie Ray…..you make me cum so hard...." she sighed..

"You make me cum so much,..."  I said..

We both laughed

As we lie in each other's arms...both of our bodies trembling...
We started kissing some more and before we knew it..


We were making love again for the second time...

"I never get enough of you." I moaned..

"I seee." she said and laughed...

ANOTHER THREE HOURS went by before we both climaxed and climaxed hard!



"My sweet husband, my good luck charm" said  Olivia softly....



''You're my good luck charm." I said..as Olivia fell asleep on my chest...


(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments:

Post a Comment