Monday, October 19, 2020

Husband and Wives


 LADY CHATTERLIES LOVER-PANTIES AND BRAS FOR THE DISCRIMINATING WOMAN!


"I don't need to be in here...I've already got to throw some things away... My Husband comes in here and buys me panties and bras without my knowing all the time.."said Beverly..

''Awww that's sooo cute.. ....When Dabnis has been good, as in surprised me and taken me out to dinner on a night when I'm exhausted and too tired to cook...I like to surprise him and buy a few new things."said Jazzy..
"If Ray would do things like that for me without my suggesting..I'd be in here more...Today I'm in here for me.."laughed Beverly's cousin, Kayla...

"Paris does give me meannn foot rubs...I guess he deserves a treat." laughed Josie as the girls looked at what they were buying..









"Heyyy Ladies, hope everything is to your liking." said Bridget Jones, the owner and their friend..

''Beverly, where is that aunt of yours? Haven't seen her lately...I see your mom more than I do her."said Bridget..



''She'll be around eventually...I guess she hasn't run out of anything new to show Donnie Ray."laughed Beverly..


As they were shopping, Olivia and I were home, and I was staring in her eyes..

"Stoppp staring at me like that...Come over here..." whispered Olivia..
"Oh My God.." I said..as she took off my suit jacket, shirt, tie, trousers and I stepped out of my shoes and socks...


"Oh My Godddd...Look at youuuuuuu." she said..


Which led to us kissing passionately in the middle of the living room..and me following her to our bedroom as I always did..

and into bed, where we would spend the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, making sweet, sweet love..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu husband....." she cooed.

"Ohhhhhh my godddddd!" I moaned..

I loved that this bed. Our bed was foam and didn't squeak and the headboard rattled , but not a lot....


and only our loud moans was a give away that we were doing the nasty...Since neither Beverly, nor Nelson was home...That would not be a problem...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OOOOOOOOP! OH MY GOD DONNIE RAY!!!UMMMMMM!" moaned Olivia..

"AWWWWWW LAWWWD!" I moaned... as Olivia rode me slowly and softly........

This was a perfect Saturday Morning....



We couldn't know that the charactors in a drama that would wind up in court, our next court case were also in Bridget's store buying panties ,bras and lingerie.

II-

"Okayyyyy, you girls ready to check out?" asked Bridget...
"Yup....I'm leaving before I max out my credit card.."Laughed Kayla..
''Yessss...I'm ready...Some mother's son is in trouble tonight."laughed Jazzy..
Josie laughed too...

"You ready Bev?" asked Josie.

"Yeah, I broke down and purchased a few things..."laughed Beverly....


"Beverly? Beverly West?? How are you?" came the voice of a very pretty young woman..
"Karissa?? Karrissa Duncan, is that you?" said Beverly...

The two women hugged each other..

"I haven't seen you since Temple girrrrl, what you been up to?" asked Beverly..


"I know what you've been up to...Law school at Penn and now a splashy career as a Defense Attorney ,along with your fly auntie... Heard you got married too."said Karrissa..

"I did....Another Attorney that I worked with for years...We all live together in a Duplex ,Not too far from here..My Aunt and her husband...And Me and my husband on another floor and below us, our law practice..."said Beverly...
"Niceeeeee !  I see you guys on TV and in the papers all the time! After Temple, I went to St. Joe's , got my Masters and I taught school.. Elementary school for four years and then I was a Principal at a High school  for a spell..Then I got married girl...Six Months ago to a wonderful man." she said and showed off her wedding bands..

"I'm Mrs. Cecil Butts...He's a wonderful man..Investment Banker and he's loaded..He said I don't have to work anymore unless I want to." said Karrisa...
"OUUUUU GIRL!!!! THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL....YOU GOT YOURSELF A REAL WINNER" gushed Beverly..
"OUUUUU GIRL...." gushed Kayla..

"HEYYYY KAYLA GIRL!!!....HOW ARE YOU?  WOW!!!! I HEAR YOU'RE NEWLY MARRIED TOO!! AND ALSO A LAWYER!   YOU GIRLS DID WELL!" said Karissa , hugging Kayla.. The three of them had attended Temple University together as undergrads..

"But not as good as you...Let me look at that rock on your finger girll ..."gushed Jazzy.
"It's beautiful.." said Josie.
"Karissa , You know my cousin Kayla of course...This is Jasmine, Jasmine Coley Esquire...She ,Kayla and I were in Law School together and this is Josie Boyd...She's also an Attorney...She works with me,my aunt and our husbands in our law practice.."said Beverly..

"You got it going on Bev.."laughed Karissa..

"So do you Mrs. CECIL BUTTS....So when do we meet him?" asked Kayla

Just then , another woman, who had just finished making her purchase walked over to where Beverly ,Kayla, Jazzy ,Josie and her friend Karissa was ...She had overheard our conversation and she wasn't happy!
''Excuse me...Who did you say you were?  Mrs. Cecil Butts?? Hold on honey...My husband's name is Cecil...Cecil Butts...I'm Mrs. Grace Butts...." said the woman..


"Awwwwwwwww suki suki now." said Jazzy, who had just heard the exchange..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeee."said Kayla..

"WOWWWWWWW!" said Josie..

"Never a dull moment in here girls.."said Bridget Jones..

"I'm hip."laughed Jazzy...


"HE'S MY HUSBAND!!!I've been married to him for six months...We had a destination wedding in the Bahamas...Here are our photos." said Karissa Butts.

"OH MY GOD!! THAT'S MY HUSBAND !!!AND I'VE BEEN MARRIED TO HIM FOR THREE YEARS...WE GOT MARRIED IN CANCUN...WE HAD A DESTINATION WEDDING TOO!
THIS CAN'T BE REAL!"said the woman, identified as Grace Butts...

"Where is My husband?" she asked.
''He's working in his office today..And he's my husband!!! .Ohhhh my godddd, Cecil..."cried Karissa.. She grabbed the bag of panties and bras she purchased and ran out of the store..
"That low down nasty dog...Let me call him right now.."said Grace Butts



as she dialed, Beverly paid for her things and joined her cousin and friends..

"Wanna bet that Cecil won't be seeing any new panties tonight?" said Beverly..


Bridget cracked up laughing..

"NONE AT ALL!" she said.
"Cecil's Butt is gonna be in a sling."laughed Kayla.

Josie cracked up laughing..
"Beverly, you're crazy girlfriend...You always could make me laugh.." said Jazzy as the four girls said goodbye and left Bridget's store.

III-

At a highrise downtown...The Offices of BUTTS AND COLLINS INVESTMENTS

"Cecil...you got a phone call...It's your wife.." said Tony Collins..

"Tell her I'm not here....I've got to catch a plane in an hour...I'll be back tomorrow morning.."said Cecil Butts, a very successful Investment Banker.
"It's Karissa, she's crying...You'd better take this." said Tony, sighing and passing him the phone./

"Baby...what's up? SHE SAID WHAT? She's crazy...We are divorced...She knew this...Don't pay any attention to her...She's off her meds!!! WHAT???  Look I've got business to attend to....Okay...Okay....Look...I'll meet you at Sam Mother's Diner...5:00 pm. Okay...Okay...Love you." said Cecil Butts.


''Want me to cancel that flight?" asked Tony Collins..
"Don't be ridiculous....Call me an UBER...I've got to get to the airport!" said Cecil Butts..

A Busty young woman walked in...

"Are you ready Mr. Butts?" she said.
Cecil Butts smiled sheepishly...

"Yessssssss lawddd! Cecelia...LAWDDDD!" he said..and he took the lady by the hand and winked at Tony...
Tony Collins just sighed....

But at this moment...We could have cared less..


It was that rare Saturday Night that no one was going out...We were all having dinner at Nelson and Beverly's place...



The Alexa was playing a nice blend of Jazz, Classic R& B, Neo Soul, Classic Hip Hop....
"HEYYY EVERYBODY....UMMMM SMELLS GOOD! " I said as the aroma of the food wifted through the air..
"Heyyyy Neicy poo, Josie..Freda."said Olivia.

Olivia and I arrived....

Josie was helping Beverly with the food..

"Hi Liv, Donnie Ray."said Josie.
Paris let us in...

"Hey Guys..come on in .."he said.

"Olivia, Donnie Ray...Come on in.."said Nelson..

"Heyyy Auntay, Donnie Ray.. come on in.."said Beverly...  

Beverly loved to host and she liked being around a lot of people...She never really liked being in this apartment alone after Olivia and I got married and moved upstairs.. It was nice that she was married and that Josie and Paris spent the night with them in the extra room from time to time.

"Hey Livy, Donnie Ray, sit down, relax...." said Alfreda... She was helping Beverly and Josie with the cooking.. They had planned this dinner two weeks in advance...Right during our last court case.. They had bought the groceries and had cooked everything around the clock...They had done a great job..
Her boyfriend ADA Rockland Cambridge was also there...For the first time in his life..He actually had friends and actually felt a part of a family...

"Hi Rockland."said Kayla, who gave him a warm hug...

Kayla and Ray arrived behind us...as did Jazzy and Dabnis



and Jessica and Chip showed up..



and last but not least..

Zoey and her husband Lem, who we didn't see enough of...Joined us...


There was plenty of fried chicken...

Collard and Kale Greens
Potato Salad

And Candied Yams...




Plenty of Beer, Plenty of Soda..

Good Friends, Good Food and Good Music....
"Auntay you aren't going to believe this....I ran into an old friend of mine from Temple today, Karissa Duncan...She went on to become a teacher and a principal after graduation....She told me she was newly married...To a guy named Cecil Butts." said Beverly as we all chowed down..

"Cecil Butts? The Investment Banker?  He's already married , unless he  got divorced?" said Olivia.
"You know him Liv?" asked Kayla..
"That was the basis of the story...Another woman claiming to be his wife was in the store, buying underwear like we were.."said Jazzy...


"Yeah, it wasn't pretty." said Josie.


"The Panties?" joked Ray..

"Goofball, She meant the situation."laughed his wife, Kayla.



"I know Cecil...I represented him twice when I was working at my corporate firm...He is also one of the clients I had on retainer, when I started my practice... He's a dog though...He asked me out a half dozen times..I was almost tempted to go out with him one time then I discovered he had a wife.."said Olivia..

"Yeah , She was there...Her name is Grace...She claimed that he is her husband.."laughed Beverly...

"Grace? who is she? His wife's name was Barbara...We were all the same age.."said Olivia.

"UHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I said.
"How many women is this guy married to?" asked Nelson..
"I don't know...You girls were in Bridget's place?  I'm bettin ole boy aint seeing nobody's panties tonight!" said Ray..

"That's exactly what I said." said Beverly, cracking up..

"For sure!" laughed Chip...

"Somebody will be coming to see me soon." said Zoey, an Attorney who had handled Olivia's divorce from her first husband, Elwood..

"Ummmmmmmmmm , Ummmph.....If this isn't messy.."said Alfreda
"Cecil's Butt is in a sling."said Kayla..
"I wish I could hear the conversation he's having with Karissa and Grace." said Jazzy.
"Aye Mios Dios!" said Jessica.
"Wowwwwww!"said Josie.
''Notttt a situation I'd like to be in." said Dabnis..
"Ouuuuuuu you aint never lied." said Rockland..
"Fo Sho." laughed Paris.

Interesting conversation, Lots of laughs..Good Food, Good Music, Good Friends.




IV-

SAM MOTHER'S DINER-7:30 pm, Saturday Night.

"I'm sorry mam, but Cecil hasn't been in here tonight, not at all..we are getting ready to close." Sam Mother.

"I can't believe it...He told me he'd be here at 5:00 this afternoon.."said Karrissa..

" I uh shouldn't say this..but uh you're the second person to come in here lookin for him.."said Sam Mother.

"Oh? Who was the other person?" asked Karissa..

"Uh..Look I don't want to get in the middle of this but uh HIS WIFE was here about an hour before you came in..."said Sam Mother..

"HIS WIFE??? I'M HIS WIFE!" said Karissa..

"Ohhhhh Lord!" said Sam Mother.

HOURS LATER- NORTHEAST AIRPORT

A private jet is the scene of a grisly triple murder.....

"This is the most grisly thing I've seen this year doc" said a Crime Scene Investigator to Dr. Hazel Baylor...

"Oh My God...All the blood...Wowwww, three people.."said Hazel.


One Black male...His name is Cecil Butts, he's an Investment Banker, according to his I.D.  Butts and Collins Investment futures...The woman with him is an intern...Her name is Cecilia Bridges and the third woman is .....is his wife...Grace Butts." said the Crime Scene Investigator..

Uniformed policemen  had the scene blocked off..
Hazel observed the bodies... Cecil Butts and Cecilia Bridges were shot in their seats....two to the chest...They were both still in their seat belts...but Grace Butts, his wife was shot in the back of the head and killed..

"It's like killing his wife was an afterthought..." said Hazel..  "Nobody heard anything or saw anything..The killer must have used a silencer." mused Hazel.



Hazel saw two police cars drive up, facing each other...Two Police Officers got out of each car and then
Lt. Tragg walked in the middle of them into the private jet..
He nearly tripped over Grace Butts's body...

"Ooops....Oh Geez.." and then he stared at the bodies of  Cecil Butts and Cecilia Bridges, slumped in their passenger seats with two gunshots a piece in the chest and blood streaming down from their wounds to the floor..

"Holy Mackerel...What happened here?" he asked.

The male and the female in the front seat is Investment Banker Cecil Butts, the female is Cecilia Bridges..An intern who worked for him...They were supposed to be flying to Miami...The flight was supposed to leave at three... The pilot arrived and found all three of them ,shot to death and called us."said a uniformed policemen..

"Who's the skirt on the floor?" asked Lt. Tragg..

"That sir is his uh wife..She must have walked in on this and got shot herself..."said another policemen..

"Well, that rules her out!" said Lt. Tragg.
Hazel sighed... She regarded Lt. Tragg as a boob...and this case, way above his pay grade...It would probably never get solved and or he'd arrest the wrong person like he always did... she sighed..

She sighed  again as the bodies of Cecil Butts
Cecilia Bridges
and Grace Butts were wheeled out of the plane..



Of course miles away, We knew nothing of the events that had occurred this afternoon... All of our guests had gone home.. Olivia, Beverly and I, Nelson ,Josie and Paris had put what little food was left away and were finishing up the dishes..

"I've got coffee brewing.."said Olivia as she put away the last dish...
"Ouuuuu I could use  a cup...Thanks Auntay." said Beverly...
"I could use a cup too!" I said.. "Beverly, Nelson, everything was just beautiful..I really enjoyed myself." I said.

"Glad You did..We enjoyed having everybody.."said Nelson...
"Wowwww, I don't think any of us will make breakfast tomorrow." said Josie...

"No, we'll all be asleep..."said Paris..

Yes we were going to sleep good...but a controversial case was coming our way...Sooner than we thought and involving the conversation we had tonight at dinner.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment