Monday, September 27, 2021

Seduction And Murder


 MONDAY MORNING- FEDERAL COURT-


Judge John Thomas was presiding...

I was second chair to Flamboyant Defense Attorney, Deke Richards

A Brilliant legal mind, who in two weeks had taught me a lot about being an attorney..preparation and turning a phrase to get the desired reaction...

I'm Keith Jones, Attorney at law, Associate Attorney at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt.. he had asked for me specifically ..I didn't know why at first...

When we got to Voir Dire..I found out... He did Voir Dire.. We had a majority female jury, four Blacks, four whites, all young, all educated...and four males...two of which were gay....

''Keith, two pretty brothers like me and you will have this jury eating out of our hands..." he said and he was right.. The women looked as if they were ready to throw their panties at us at any minute and the two gay guys were ready to toss their boxers our way....

The Prosecutor, John Regents never had a chance..


Our Client, Rodney Rich, accused of a drug related murder and then fleeing the state stood contrite by our sides..He was never more than a tout, A guy who steered prospective customers to the drugs...He was no big shot or "muscle" on the street..Just a pawn...He knew next to nothing ,he could give to the Feds,


The Judge asked the Jury foreman..

"Do you have a verdict Madame Foreman?" he said

"Yes your honor....We have a verdict..." she said.. 

He handed it to the bailiff, who handed it to the Judge...He looked at the verdict and passed it to the Baillif, who read it..

"IN THE MATTER OF UNITED STATES VS. RODNEY RICH ON THE CHARGE OF CAPITAL MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE..WE FIND THE DEFENDENT  NOT GUILTY!"



''Damn Mannnn, you're the truth!"said our client Rodney Rich....Who was greeted by his grandmother and his aunts....They and their local church had raised the money for his defense.

''Yeah man now stay outta trouble..There is no future runnin them streets." said Deke Richards who winked at me.... "You were pretty damn good Keith...That fine ass boss of yours Yvette Jones has taught you well..Heh heh heh..It was a pleasure working with you...." he said..

He had known Ms. Yvette, my supervisor for years and had stopped by our office a few weeks ago and asked specifically for me...He was paying me as a "consultant" officially, but I was actually second chair.

"This was a learning experience.." I said..

Bee Bee walked over to me..

"Congratulations!" she said..


She gave me a soft, slow, sweet kiss...


"My My Myyyyyyyyyyy and who is this? Your girlfriend Keith?" asked Deke, who was all smiles and looking Bee Bee up and down...

"This is my wife, Beatrice Evans- Jones...She is also an Attorney over at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt" I said.

"Hi ,pleased to meet you." said Bee Bee..


"YOUR WIFE??? My lorddd...what is going on over there??? I've got to visit McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt.. You tell Ms. Jones...I said Hello and that I'll be over there to pay her a visit soon..Heh heh heh?" he laughed..

"That's Mrs. Jones-Lockwood now...She got married a year ago.." said Bee Bee with a smile.

He looked disappointed..

"SHE DID???  MARRIED?? DAMN!  I knew I should have made my move sooner...DAMN, I was dreaming about her.." he said..

He shook my hand...

''Well Keith, damn good job...Hope to work with you again sometime....Still, tell Vettie I said Hello." he said.

"I will ." I said.. I took Bee Bee by the hand and we walked away...
"Is he always so flirtatious???...He was looking me up and down like he had x-ray eyes and could see through my clothes.."said Bee Bee.

''We had an 8 females on the jury..Four white, four blacks and two black gay men...He played to them like an orchestrator, all smiles..Wore a different cologne everyday, a different tailored suit..and always spoke very softly...I'm telling you , he had the jury mesmerized... That prosecutor never had a chance.."I laughed..


''And then there was you...Those women never had a chance..." laughed Bee Bee...


"Kind of like when you Sofia and Ms. Yvette have a mostly male jury...and you wear short skirts, high heels and tight blouses with a hint of cleavage.."I said..

''We do not..!!!!Not Purposely..." laughed Bee Bee....as we walked along..

In the Judges Chambers...


Deke quietly looked around to make sure no one was looking...He slipped into the Judges Chambers..


"Well Hello counselor.." said Attorney Maya Andrews... ''Did you win today?" she asked...


"Of course I won today..." he said and dimmed the lights...

''Is the Judge gone?" she asked.


"For the day...Saw him leave with his things..." laughed Deke...


They began kissing passionately...

"Mmmmmmmmmmm well let me get on THAT THING!" she said to Deke..

"Now that's the kind of talk I like to hear..." he said..

"Mmmmmmmmmm and it's good and hard tooo...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" he groaned..as she unzipped his trousers and stroked him gently....


"He had her dress off within minutes and she had his trousers down and off and they embraced...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu you are like a horse... OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DEKKKKEEEEE!!! MY GOODNESSs...OUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned..




He slipped her panties down and off..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW OHHHH MY GODDDDDDDD!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUU I FEEL A BREEZE IN HERE..." she cooed..


She was sitting on the couch, moving up and down on him...

"OHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.." she moaned...




"MEEEEEEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she cooed...

"WOOOF!" he barked.. as he entered her doggie style on the floor..



She rode him like a bucking bronco on the couch for the next FOUR TO FIVE HOURS....

"UMMMMMMMMM GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME!!! GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEE!" she screamed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWD!" he howled, cumming harder than he had in awhile...


They lie on the couch, with him playing in her hair..

"Come on, get up..we can't stay in here all afternoon." she said, laughing..

"Ouuu..I needed that.." she said..

"I know you needed it.." he said and laughed ruefully...


II-


Back at our office, Ms. Yvette greeted us..

"You Rescued your man from the great seducer...I hope too much damage wasn't done." joked Ms. Yvette.
"I hope too much damage wasn't done...That guy is a trip...Very flirtatious..Very charming.." said Bee Bee.
"He is that !Me and Olivia used to call him the devil.."laughed Yvette... "I see he had eight females on the jury and two gay men...No wonder he won." said Yvette..
"You were there?" I asked, amazed that I didn't see her..

"Yes I was there...I check on all my children.."laughed Ms. Yvette...
''We were there that day too."said Sofia.
''Yeah...he played that jury like a violin..." said Kahlil..

Jade laughed.. "That's one way of putting it.." she said.


"He's a brilliant attorney...He really knows his stuff...but outside of the courtroom, he's a real operator..He 's tried to get me in the bed for years...He came close once...but I could see what and who he was..I resisted...but it was hard..He is an attractive man, but a romeo..."said Ms. Yvette.

"Yeah ,I got that impression.." said Bee Bee.
"They are like cotton candy...They taste good, but in the end, no nutritional value.."said Sofia.
"Kahlil, your wife...My sister, is a poet.." I said, hugging Sofia and kissing her on the cheek.

Kahlil laughed "Oh I know...You should hear some of the things she says around the house.." he said.

We all laughed...

"Let's Call it a day loves.."said Ms. Yvette, turning off the lights and locking the door.
"If we hurry we'll make the train." said Ms. Jade.


We liked riding the train that let us off one block from our homes...We saved on gas..


At a crowded bar in downtown Philly...



A drink was sent to a young lady...

"Oh I didn't order another drink Bartender..." said the woman...

The bartender pointed to the man who sent it..
Attorney Deke Richards, who smiled and sat down next to her...

"Hello Barbie.." he said..

"Deke ,I haven't heard from you since..uh our case..."said Barbara Tate, an Office Manager at a downtown insurance firm..Deke had handled her divorce...

and then handled her in the bed for hours "celebrating" afterwords....She hadn't seen him since..That had been months ago.
"I've been busy baby...How have you been?" he asked.

As a lemon martini arrived...


"I've been great...The Job is good..I'm the Office Manager at Gottlieb's Insurance Company.. I've moved into a new apartment...bought a new car..." said Barbie.

''Gottlieb's eh?  You're making good money there....You know me..On my grind, winning cases in court.." laughed Deke..

"Yes...You are very talented.....VERY talented..." she said..The toe of her left foot was out of her shoes and brushing against his crotch as she smiled at him..


They talked and continued to drink..

as the afternoon turned to night...It was 11:00 pm..


"You hungry?  I'm starved after all this drinking...Where are you parked???..You can follow me.." said Deke.

"Oh Okayyy" she giggled...


They drove to a nearby all night diner , a few blocks away...



They took seats..

"I've been here before .." said Barbara Tate..
"With your uh ex-husband?" asked Deke..

''No silly, with some girlfriends from my job...Tee Hee.." she laughed..







He had an everything omelette...she had a regular omelette..They both had Hash Browns and sausage...and hot coffee...


"Is that omelette big enough for you???..." she laughed.. It had Green Peppers, Onions, Red Peppers, Mushrooms, sausage and ham in it...
"I'm a big boy with a big appetite.." said Deke..
"That's not all you have that's big... and uh frankly...I'd like to see that again...in the real recent future." laughed Barbara, winking at Deke..

"Heh heh heh heh heh!"laughed Deke as they finished chowing down..."CHECK PLEASE!" he said.


Not too long afterwords in Barbie's apartment complex...


A half an hour later and 16 floors up....Deke had Barbie bent over the bathroom sink , while he plowed into her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD!!!" she moaned....

"OHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... OHHHHHHHHH GEEEEEZ!" he moaned...

"OHHHH MY GODDDDD, DEKE ,YOU'RE A BEAST!!!!" she exclaimed..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned.

They were rocking so hard the foundation of the sink was coming apart..



and within an hour they were on the living room floor..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   DEKE...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed..

"GEEEEEEEEEZ!" he yelled... "I'VE BEEN WANTING TO GET YOU IN THE SACK  FOR MONTHS ! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he screamed.. as she banged both of her fist on the floor...

DEKE was near delirium.....

"ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS CALL ME DEKE!" she said..

"OHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDD!" he screamed...

"OUUUUUUUUU I'M CUMMING!!" she yelled as her legs began to shake furiously and she moved her head from side to side...sweat and tears just flowing down her face..

Deke was sweating profusely...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

She felt his penis...It was still hard...She had a look of fear on her face

"ARE YOU ON SOMETHING? MY GOODNESSS..." she exclaimed..

They sat on the side of the bed and she moved up and down on him...kissing passionately.....

"OUUUUUUUUUU DEKE, YOU'RE SO HARD AND SO DAMN BIG!! OUUUUUUUUUU
I'VE MISSED THIS SO MUCH...OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed breathlessly..

"I KNOW YOU DID BABY!" he said..

and finally made it to the bed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DEKE !!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!  I HAVE BEEN SO HORNY FOR YOU!!! SO LONELY, SINCE YOU WERE LAST HERE!!!!" she squealed with delight..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABYYYYY!" he moaned..

They made passionate love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!   Barbie had had several orgasms and Deke came with wild abandon.....

"OHHHHHHHHHHH, I'M ABOUT TO BLOW MY LOAD..OHHHHHHHHARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!" he yelled..

"It's Okay...It's okayyyyyyy...let it goooooo..ummmmmmmmmmmm" she cooed softly.......

She was relieved that he was finally cumming. She had had several intense orgasms...She was just about tapped out...

"MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!" she cooed...She felt so good...so satisfied..


She cuddled up under him and he held her in his arms as they both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.
He looked at his watch a little while later.

...It was near daybreak...He had to go...He quietly dressed and slipped out while she was sleeping..


III-

THE NEXT MORNING-

We all sat in the office laughing...


Attorney Deke Richards was telling one of his many humorous stories..
"Oh My Goddd..That is too funny."laughed Bee Bee, tears practically rolling down her cheeks..
"Stopppppp....Stopppppp!..Aye Mios dios.."laughed Sofia..
Even Ms. Jade was laughing...

"You are too much!" she said...
"I told you he was a riot." I said..
Kahlil was laughing too and slapping his knees...






It was no secret ,at least not to me...That he was really enthralled with the sexy bodies of Sofia, Bee Bee and Ms. Jade...He couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of them the entire time he was talking.. The fact that they were Latina, African-American and Asian fascinated him more.. He loved women period..He didn't care what race they were...


"Deke don't you have some work to do?" laughed Ms. Yvette...


"Not today I don't...I just finished a big case...Sayyy, why don't I treat you all to breakfast???...It's early...You guys don't look like you've eaten.." he said..

"If I say no my staff will lynch me... Okay...Let's go." said Ms. Yvette...Smiling..



We all went to Sam Mother's Diner...





where we all had French Toast, Bacon, Orange Juice and Coffee....all paid for by Deke Richards.


"Yvette, you've done a masterful job training these youngins...

Mister Jones here came on time and prepared every day...He reminds me of uh me when I was a young attorney....

In the future I'd like to work with your two girls here..
''Sofia

and Mrs. Jones here..Heh heh heh." he laughed....

and I could always use a good investigator, especially one as young and pretty as Jade here...my guy is getting long in the tooth." he said.

He was still marveling the round and curvaceous bodies and large breasts of both Sofia and Bee Bee and the sultry sexiness of Jade..


He hadn't mentioned Kahlil at all...


"I'm sure you would.." laughed Ms. Yvette...

He was sitting next to her and subtlely put his arm around her waist and hugged her and whispered in her ear..

''And I could also catch up on getting to know you again..Heh heh heh." he whispered..

"You know me about as well as you ever will...I'm married now...going on almost a year..." said Ms. Yvette, who also subtlely removed his arm from around her waist..


"A year huh? Do I know him?" asked Deke Richards..


"I don't think you do...He works over in the D.A.'s office, He's an Investigator..His name is Gary Lockwood.." said Yvette..


"No I don't know him...Investigator for the D.A.'s office huh?  That's a good connection to have...He's a damn lucky man... A woman like you would have made me throw away my players cards...Get married." he said.
"You? settle down???..That'll be the day.." laughed Yvette...who imagined being married to him would be like Olivia's first marriage to Attorney Elwood Barnes... Finding panties and bras under the seat of your car, under the seat of his car, in your driveway...No..She didn't have the stomach for that...She never regretted turning him down and spurning his many advances of the past...She remained friends with him...but never slept with him..

While we all ate and enjoyed the morning..




Another drama was unfolding across town..


"Whoa....hey would somebody turn that water off?" said a crime scene investigator..

The tub was overflowing...water had run on to the floor and out the door..which was why neighbors had called first the super and then the police..

A nude female was found in the tub, floating lifelessly..

"She's got a bruise on her head and there is blood on the bathroom floor..Looks like cause of death was blunt force trauma or either drowning.." said a Crime Scene Investigator..
"She did receive a whack..." said Dr. Hazel Baylor.. who identified a metal beam on the floor, a towel rack that had been ripped off the wall and had blood on it...

A policeman picked it up and put it in a large plastic bag...
''She was struck hard, probably knocked unconscious and then drowned...There is a loaded condom in the trash can...."said Dr. Marcy Templeton...

Lt. Tragg observed the body.....

"What a waste..." he said, shaking his head..  "She got a name?" he asked.


''Yes, Barbara Tate, She 's an Office Manager at a major downtown insurance company...Gottlieb's Insurance Company."said Hazel..


"Oh wow! That's big time...No wonder she can afford a spot like this... Any prints guys?" asked Lt. Tragg..


"Yeah ,quite a few...She had a male visitor...There is a loaded condom in the trash recepticle..The smell of a strong cologne....and this guy took a hot shower and used the towels..We have hair samples...and prints all over the joint.. 


"There is semen on these sheets...A lot of it.."said Dr. Marcy Templeton...


"Reminds me of the amount I used to leave on your sheets Marcy." Lt. Tragg whispered in Dr. Templeton's ears..


''Savor that memory Lieutenant." said Dr. Marcy Templeton dryly and walked away.

"Can we release the body?" asked Hazel...


"Yeah, release the body...Get me that autopsy report as soon as possible." said Lt. Tragg.

The Body was put in a body bag and strapped to a gurney and moved down the hallway towards the elevator as neighbors looked on...

and rolled to the Medical Examiner's van..



"I want every resident in this apartment complex interviewed and questioned and I want the report on my desk ASAP...I want the street cameras, traffic cameras and ATM camera across the street watched and recorded...I want no stone left unturned.." Lt. Tragg told his men...





IV-


We were all at home...
Bee Bee was wearing a sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..

She giggled..

"Oh my goddd..look at you...You act like you haven't seen me before......WOW!!! That boner is massive." she said and put her hands over her mouth..
I pulled her towards me...I didn't say a word..

I undressed and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....

"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard...." she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...


Our kissing got hotter more passionate....


We lie across the bed, kissing and practically slobbering over each other....

Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..Not thinking about the case....




For the next EIGHT TO TEN HOURS, all we thought about was each other..

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..



Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..


Kissing ,fondling and laughing..

on the side of the bed and 



on the bedroom floor.....


And before long they too were making sweet love in the bed......Their bedsprings squeaking loudly for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS....



Gary and Ms. Yvette were way ahead of us..
They had been making sweet love since Ms. Yvette got home for the day...
They had skipped dinner and gone straight to the bedroom..

They had made love early into the morning hours....
She had remembered times when she wasn't getting this much action...When she 'd be lying awake ,staring at the ceiling..alone...unable to get to sleep! Knowing guys wanted to share this bed with her, but knowing that that was all they wanted and not wanting to have the rep as a "pass around girl"..So she guarded her virtue with care..Suffering mightily for it..Sleepless nights...sometimes getting up and exercising to take her mind off of sex.The sex she wasn't having.

That was not the case now...Gary wanted it constantly and they were putting a hurting on this bed....



EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by.

 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..

Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms and still kissing, almost asleep.
And Gary and Ms. Yvette were sound asleep..


Ms. Yvette heard her phone ringing vaguely...She got up and grabbed her phone off the night stand.. It was 3:30 am. It had been a long time since her phone had rang this early in the morning..

She answered her phone..

"Hello." she said.

''Vettie, it's me, Deke." came the voice.
"Deke it's 3:30 in the morning.." said Yvette...
"I'm sorry baby, but I need your help...I've been arrested ...I'm down at Central Booking..They're charging me with murder...It's crazy...I aint killed nobody..." he said..
"Central booking...Murder??? Okay look...I'll , we'll be down in the morning.. You're a lawyer...You know not to say anything.." she said, still half sleep...

''Oh and before you go...uh Vettie?" he asked.
"Yes." she answered
"What are you wearing right now?" he asked.
"Good Night Deke...I'll see you in the morning.." she said and hung up..

Deke laughed wickedly....

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment