Friday, August 20, 2021

Love And Politics

FRIDAY NIGHT- PHILADELPHIA PA. 

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..." moaned Gary...

He and Ms. Yvette were at home kissing passionately...


"Ummmmmmmmmmm Gary, ouuuuuuuuu!" Ms. Yvette moaned as her body trembled..



He slipped her panties down...

"OHHHHHH MYYY GODDDD!" he said..

"Ohh shut up, horn dog..." Ms. Yvette giggled..


They sat on the side of the bed kissing , while Ms. Yvette moved up and down slowly on him...



and riding him like a surfer rides the waves....



To the two of them making slow, easy , sweet love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS, both of them in tears as they came and came hard...


"Ohhhh Gary, you ,you out did yourself tonight.." said Ms. Yvette, sitting on his lap, with her arms around his neck..
Gary was out of breath....One of his legs was still  shaking...


AQUA BAR-

The rest of us were at Aqua Bar that night, partying like we hadn't in the past two weeks..Partying with our friends..

'Damn, it sure feels good being at home and having a couple of cold ones again.." said Kahlil..
"Yes....It feels good dancing again.."said Sofia.
"Sure does..I'm so glad we are done with Calista County...If I never seen that place again, it will be too soon." I said,.
"You aint never lied husband." said Bee Bee.

''We missed you guys..We figured you must be on a big out of town case." said Beverly..
"Calista County is cowtown...Trump country.." said her husband, Nelson..
''We didn't envy you..But we saw you on the news.. You won that sexual harrassment case against that freak."said Josie.
"Damn Judge was a freak buying panties and bras for his assistants....wowwww!" said Paris.
"Disgusting..."said Bree.
"Don't say that....I've bought panties and bras for you.."said her boyfriend, Tony Billips..

"I'm your girlfriend...I don't work for you....You know that goofball."said Bresha, playfully punching Tony in the arm..

"At any rate...You guys are done with that and have to gear up to go back to trial on Tuesday..I don't envy you that." said Jazzy..
"I'm surprised you guys got involved in a case that soon...You really cut things close." said Jazzy's husband, Dabnis..

"Favor for a friend in high places." said Bee Bee.

''Wowwwww...Well, in this business..It's always good to have a friend, who can help you out someday." said Kayla.


''That's what Ms. Yvette told us." said Sofia.



''She told you right." said Ray, Kayla's husband..

"Look at Ms. Jade...she's getting it in tonight."laughed Jessica
''Wowww, she is." I said.

Chip laughed.


''Go Ms. Jade."laughed Kahlil..

Even Ms. Jade was out with us tonight.. Getting her dance on..

"GO JADE..GO JADE..GET YOUR GROOVE ON , GO JADE..UT UT UT UT..OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" we chanted as we joined her on the dance floor..


in crowded Aqua Bar tonight..


II-

It wasn't good being Senator Ralph Fuller now of days..


He had lost not one , but two sexual harrassment suits...to the tune of 2.5 million a piece...Calls for his resignation from partisans of both parties flooded the airwaves... and the media had a field day with his panty and bra fetish...

He continued to deny any wrong doing with either woman, calling them both "opportunists who lucked up and got some good lawyers to defend them..."


He sat in his office that Friday afternoon and talked with his attorney, Richard Steele.


"Think about it Richie...How would either of those girls latch on to Philly Attorneys like Yvette Jones-Lockwood and company..What do they know about MCCLUSKEY/COZEN/CONNOR & PRATT??They couldn't afford  a big time law firm like that...Nooooo somebody steered them towards them or steered Ms. Yvette and her associates to them..."said Senator Fuller.

"Habib? They are her attorneys...They're representing her in the corruption case.. You've got a point..Three seperate trials and they've all deadlocked.. Public Opinion is not on her side..She needs to get People talking about you, her more than likely opponent..and off of her legal troubles..Then she hears about your assistant quitting and she jumps on it.."said Steele.

"Yeah, but, it can't be her.....She's exhausting her resources paying for her legal defense..Even has a legal defense fund..It has to be someone else..Someone owed a favor.." said Ralph Fuller.


"Hmmmm, is Habib seeing anybody? She screwing any powerful attorneys..?? I'll put the Ace Detective agency on it.."said Attorney Richard Steele.



And at the apartment of  State Senator Bonita Habib..There is a knock at her door..


"You shouldn't be here! " she said.


''I told you I'd handle things, didn't I?  I reached out, got your attorneys to represent that white girl and they did an even better job than even I thought..They found another of his trollips and won the case..Won a nice settlement and even got themselves a nice piece of change in the process..It was a win win.."laughed Judge Amy Barrett.


"How did you sell them on that anyway?" asked Bonita Habib..


"Well, I told a little white lie.. I told them Chloe Baker was the daughter of a colleague of mine..That girl is po white trash , you hear me..and both of her parents are dead..I hear about her through gossip between some friends of mine who work in the Public Defenders Office..She was asking if they could take her case and they were telling her she had to go to the Public defenders office or legal aid office in her county...The wheels got to spinning and I called in a favor.. I was the Dean of Yvette's line when she was in college..I was a Senior and she was a Freshman...Plus I'm the Judge in your case...I simply told her, she might could use a friend who sits high at some time in the future...So they took on the case pro bono and they take a 30 percent split from both Judgements...Not bad for a pro bono case huh? Like I said..It's win -win...It took the pressure off you and that nasty little bastard's numbers are lower than low and there are calls for his resignation.." said Judge Amy Barrett..


"Thank you....I'm grateful for you...I just hope I can be cleared once and for all of these bogus charges that bastard, Ralph Fuller manufactured....As for you...We can't let on about us...Not yet...The Atmosphere is still too charged.."said Bonita.



'Girl you better hush your mouth...I'm charged up right now." said Amy..



As the two women kissed passionately...


SATURDAY MORNING-

It felt like we hadn't been in Sam Mother's Diner in a month...The six of us found a big round table to eat breakfast at..

"Wowwww I never thought I'd say it, but it feels good to eat at Sam Mother's again." I said.
Bee Bee hugged me...
"I feel the same way." she said.
"So do I." said Sofia as our food arrived.

"That makes it unanimous..because I feel the same way."said Kahlil.





Our breakfasts came..

"You look like something is on your mind Boss Lady."said Jade.
"I feel like I've been hustled...Remember Judge Amy Barrett told me that Chloe was "the daughter of one of her colleagues?" What Colleauge? Both of that girl's parents are dead!  Her mother died when she was 16 and her dad died four years later..Neither of her parents were lawyers..Her dad was a factory worker and her mom was a housewife..Chances are neither one ever ventured into Philadelphia and never crossed paths with the good judge..." said Yvette.

''She heard about it..and she wanted to get you involved."said Jade.

"Maybe she wanted the publicity us being involved would bring." I said.

"At any rate she really stuck it to Fuller....I can't think of anyone more deserving."said Bee Bee.


"I think she's trying to help Habib's campaign.."said Ms. Yvette.


"How? She wasn't the Judge in the first two trials.. Just the last one.And it's not like she was biased in our favor..She gave Todd Dellums a lot of lee way." said Kahlil.



"But she's going to be the judge in this upcoming trial..The fourth one.."said Yvette.

"Like she said...It's good to have a friend who sits high." said Sofia.


"Maybe, but I don't wanna win like that..I want us above reproach..." said Ms. Yvette.

''So what are we going to do?" I asked.

"Nothing....Our Illustrious U.S. Attorney is going to do our dirty work for us."laughed Ms. Yvette.

III-


And at Todd Dellums Condo..

"Now where were we?" whispered Todd Dellums
''We were at the part where you releive me of my panties." giggled Natasha Smith...




"Ohhhhh yessssss....Yesssssssssssssssss!" moaned Todd as he slipped her panties down and off..

She giggled..


as they kissed slowly and softly and they both helped each other out of their clothing..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABBBBYYYYY!" moaned Todd..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TODDDERS" she cooed softly as they kissed in a warm embrace...
She eased down on his waiting penis and moved up and down on the side of his bed...kissing him to near delirium...

She rode him like a surfer rides waves once in his bed..
and eventually they settled for the missionary position....This time they weren't going to be interrupted..This time they were making up for lost time... NINE TO TEN HOURS of slow , non steady lovemaking continued in his bedroom..

She was back at Todd's condo...She hadn't moved back in yet...but she had been lonely and horny without him the past few weeks..

She called him one night..They talked for hours..She wound up coming over and spending the night..


They wound up making love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...


She stopped by the Judges Chambers one day after he finished in court.


They closed and locked the doors and did it in the Judges Chambers..



She stopped by his office another day and she wound up bent over his desk and on the floor..


And here they were in his condo this afternoon making love again...It was safe to say, they were back together ..
Sometime Later he found an envelope in his mailbox with photos of Judge Amy Barrett and State Senator Habib.



enjoying a warm embrace..


in the Judge's condo...


"This has been whispered about for a couple of years now...Hmmmmmmm, I don't care about their personal relationship...but no way she's going to be a judge on this retrial...I'm going to quietly bring this to her attention." he thought to himself.

BIG FED- TUESDAY MORNING-11:00 AM

The fourth  corruption trial of State Senator Bonita Habib began...The last three had all ended in deadlocked Juries..


U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums was laser focused..Happy and ready with a new case prepared..








But so were we..Rested and refreshed and with a case that had been tweaked just a little bit..


We walked into court with our client, State Senator, Bonita Habib one last time..Ready to defend her on what we believed to be phony manufactured corruption charges and with a hostile witness,


Who we believed to be the Mastermind behind the charges..

We had a new Judge..


Judge Marilyn Macklin..who we did not know...but a judge totally not familliar with the previous cases..
Everybody had a chance for a fair trial.



IV-

ONE WEEK LATER-


"I'm proud of all of you, regardless of the verdict....You all worked your asses off and were very well prepared." said Yvette.

"I have to say..Todd is no walk in the park, he is really good." said Bee Bee.

"But we were just as good." I said. I truly believed this.


"If not better..Catching Senator Fuller in all those lies was no mean feat..And that really frustrated Todd, I could see it in his face.."said Sofia, laughing.

"I'll bet Senator Fuller wishes he never heard of us..Not only did he lose a sexual harrassment suit to us two weeks ago, but now he faces perjury charges in this case.."said Kahlil.
"It's his own damn fault..He was in a no win situation.. Tell the truth and he admits he made up ,manfactured and financed this whole charade..He lied and we exposed him anyway..He was the missing link in this whole case." said Ms. Jade.


"Well, I'm riding with you guys...I sure hope that jury can come to a conclusion.."said Senator Bonita Habib..
The Jury came back...

"Has the jury come back with a verdict?" asked the Judge.

"Yes we have." said the Foreman..

Todd looked as relieved as we did.. At least they weren't saying "No your honor we are hopelessly deadlocked.. He even managed a smile.


"Bring me the verdict Bailiff." said the Judge. She read it , her face betraying no emotions..

"Read it!" she said.

"WE THE JURY IN THE MATTER OF UNITED STATES VS BONITA HABIB FIND THE DEFENDENT NOT GUILTY OF ALL CHARGES!" HE READ.


"Oh thank you Jesus, the fourth time was the charm eh?" she said, hugging all of us..

"We did it guys, we won..It took four trials, but we won!" sighed Yvette.
''I never had a doubt." I said, happy about beating Bee Bee's ex.

Bee  Bee was happy, she smiled and hugged me..
Sofia was equally happy...
So was Kahlil
and Jade.



Todd, frustrated tossed his jacket up in the air and slammed his palms down on the table.. He kicked the table hard..Grabbed his jacket and stormed out... He hated losing....Especially when he was so sure he could win, despite Fuller's lies..




Senator Fuller and his Attorney fielded questions from the press...

''Is it true...Is it true you perjured yourself in this trial Senator..?" asked one reporter..

"Are you going to step down?" asked another..

"Is this it for your re-election?" asked another.

"BABYYYYY I'M SO HAPPY YOU WERE CLEARED!" said a tall handsome young Black Man..

''Andre...I'm soo glad you're here." said Bonita... "Everybody, this is my fiance..Attorney Andre Gibson.."said Bonita.



Sporting an engagement ring..


They kissed passionately....

"OHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed as reporters snapped photos of them.

"FIANCE???" I said, stunned.

"FIANCE??? I THOUGHT SHE WAS GAY!!" said Kahlil.
"She's Obviously Bi or Bi -curious." said Sofia.

"I aint mad at her...He's kinda cute."said Bee Bee.

"Yes he is."said Ms. Jade.


Ms. Yvette saw her friend, Judge Barrett from afar..


Looking from afar..She had been responsible for this day...or at least she thought she was...She had reached out, crossed some ethical lines and all for seemingly nothing..

Her lover was with her male fiance.. 

It's like they say...All is fair in love and politics.


EPILOUGE-


CURLEY'S BAR-



Gary and Yvette sat down...They ordered drinks...


B.L. Benz talked about the sexual harrassment trial of State Senator Ralph Fuller ad nauseum...He talked about how the Senator lost both sexual harrassment cases and how his perjury charges were handled out of court...
The Senator paused his campaign and subsequently dropped out of the race, but refused muliple calls to step down...




State Senator Bonita Habib won re-election easily and announced she was getting married.


"I'll be back sweets..Gotta put some money in the meter..The parking lot was crowded, so I parked on the street.."said Gary, running out..


While Yvette sat there, Judge Barrett walked over..

"Hello Vettie...I never got to thank you for what you did.." she said.


"How Long? How long were you two lovers?" asked Ms. Yvette.


"You know huh? Everybody knows except her...We've been lovers for seven years now..Off and on...She can't come to terms with the fact that she still likes men...It's very confusing and heartbreaking for me...I imagine you can understand..I risked a lot for her, crossed a lot of lines." said Judge Barrett.


"I know..." whispered Yvette.


''When did you figure it out?" asked Judge Barrett.
"Took me a minute, but I did...I remember whispers and rumors about you two a long time ago...I didn't believe it until I did...Until I saw and until I figured out how you manipulated me and my guys into knocking off a very bad man who stood in her way..." said Ms. Yvette.


"You manipulated Dellums into having me removed from the case...So that none of it would come back to you guys...Dellums doesn't even know he was manipulated does he?" asked Judge Barrett.


"Of course not...I was as clean and discreet as could be...He didn't care about your sexuality or your relationship..He just wanted to win.."said Yvette.

"You're a smart girl Vettie and a lucky girl...Here comes your husband...Good Bye Vettie. and thanks again." said Judge Barrett as she walked off.

"Everything Alright?" Gary asked.

''Everything is just fine." said Yvette..


as their drinks arrived.




No comments:

Post a Comment