Monday, July 12, 2021

The Incredible Mr. Tazzie


 The Handsome young man , Dexter Lee sat in our office...

Alfreda poured him a cup of coffee..

"Thank you." he said.

As he sipped his coffee

"Oh you're quite welcome." she said, smiling..

"I own a company called "Silky Smooth" we make Lingeries... We are direct competitors of your good friend and believe it or not , my good friend, Bridget Jones.. We don't have any stores in your shopping center just yet...But with Lady Chatterlies Lover, Panties  and Bras for the discriminating woman!! and Agent Provacative..Her other establishment , we'd have plenty of competition...I'm here to ask about a man named Rod Tazzie...A man who is presently in my employ, but used to be in the employ of Bridget Jones.. I don't think it's uh an invasion of Attorney/Client priviledge to inquire about him...is it?" asked Mr. Lee.
''Noooo, Mr. Tazzie was never our client.." said Olivia.
"Only Bridget Jones." said Beverly...
"What do you want to know about Rod Tazzie, that Bridget can't tell you?" asked Nelson..
"You say he works for you...but I get the impression you don't trust him." I said.


"I don't...and I can't talk to Bridget directly because she is in Paris right now at a convention, I myself would be at...but I'm worried...I spoke to her briefly and she gave me permission to talk to you about her case of about five years ago....Here is a letter from her." he said and passed Olivia the letter, which she , Beverly , Nelson and I read..

"It gives us permission to talk to you about the case...but we still can't reveal anything of a personal nature shared between Bridget and  us." said Olivia.
''What is your issue with him ? And why don't you just fire him?" asked Beverly..
"I'm imagining...He has legal counsel and if handled wrong...You're business could be compromised and you as well?" said Nelson..
Nelson had hit the nail with the hammer, that was exactly what it was..


"It's very delicate...Very delicate...Yes, he does have legal representation so I have to be very careful." he said and pulled out another envelope..
"This is a retainer..I want your firm to represent me...and my firm as well Mrs. Bennett-Alexander and Mrs. West-East." he said..
"You're husband is a Private Investigator...I just wonder if he could kind of keep an eye on my business..We have had a series of our panties and bra designs stolen and appear in our competitors catalouges at lower prices than what we were going to offer...Only a few changes were made, but the same exact design..I didn't want to believe that Tazzie was undercutting me...Especially since he's been with my firm since he was let go by Bridget Jones..but it's either  him or someone he's close to.. He's somewhat of a ladies man and he may very well be innocent. Some woman he's close to..a Model or someone else might be the actual thief...I just need to know..and I need legal representation just in case this all goes sideways.." said Dex Lee..
"Never knew the panty business could be so cloak and dagger." joked Nelson..

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" groaned both Olivia and Beverly at Nelson's joke..

"I'll stop by your business and see what I can dig up.." I said..

"Thank You!" said Dex.

Dexter looked at the women in our office..
Olivia
Beverly
Josie
our intern, Bree

and our Office Manager, Alfreda..


"I mean this with the utmost respect...Every woman in this office is gorgeous....I have a Bra and Panty set for each of you , that matches your personality and aura...I'm serious....I think your husbands and Boyfriends would love them..." he said..
"I KNOW MINE WOULD!!" laughed Olivia..
I smiled, blushed a little bit...
"MINE WOULD TOO!" laughed Beverly, hugging Nelson..
who if he were lighter , would have been as red as a beet...

Alfreda whispered to Josie and Bresha..

"Ummmmmmmmm, Ummmmph, that's a fine hunk of man aint he?" she said..
''Ms. Alfreda, you aint never lied..." agreed Josie..
''Yes Lorrrrrrdddd..He can buy me panties anyday and  I might model them for him."laughed Bresha.

All three women laughed a conspiratorial laugh...

II-

''We had a simular case with Mr. Rod Tazzie.." said Olivia..
"It was five years ago.." said Beverly...

"I remember it well...It was a case like this...that you don't mind getting involved with."said Nelson..


Dexter and I shared a knowing laugh...

"My husband wired that office for video and sound the night before with permission from Bridget Jones..We had a person working with us on the inside..One of Bridget's employee's a Mrs. Brenda Montgomery." said Olivia as she set the monitor up.

"We suspected she might be an unwilling conduit for him...She had a crush on him...A major crush."said Beverly...
"But didn't you say her name was Mrs. Montgomery? she was married wasn't she?" asked Dexter Lee.
''AND?? When has that stopped somebody?" asked Josie..

Bresha and Alfreda laughed in agreement..
"Nelson, cue up the monitor." I said, laughing..
"Okay, here it comes." said Nelson.

DECEMBER 2016-
The next day at Lady Chatterlies Lover, Panties and Bras for the discriminating woman... Bridget Jones, the owner of the establishment wrapped up her staff meeting..

"I'm pleased to announce that our newest team member..Chessarae has submitted these new designs that we are going to use in our summer fashion show...It will be a smash...I can't risk our competition even having any idea that we are planning a summer panty and bra explosion...Therefore everything said in this meeting is in the strictest of confidence...Brenda..lock these designs in the safe...They aren't to see the light of day until at least April.." said Bridget...
"Will do..."said Brenda...

''Any other business?  Rod?" asked Bridget.. staring daggers at him. She couldn't believe he had betrayed her...


Rod Tazzie smiled..

"Ahhh No..No...No business.." he said.



"Good...I'm leaving for the day...I'll see you good people on Monday...I'm off tomorrow too..I'm going to New York for the weekend..." said Bridget...

"Have a good time boss lady." said Rod, smiling..


"You too...Toodles." she said as she left...

"Well...I imagine you have things to do Mr. Tazzie...I'll uh just get out of your way and go downstairs..."said Brenda..

Rod Tazzie smiled at her....

It was the first time he had ever looked at her any other way than as an annoyance..She smiled too..

"What?" she said..

"You know...I uh kind of have , Well Mrs. Montgomery...May I call you Brenda..?" he asked..

"Sure..." she said..

"Come here.." he said.

She walked over to him...

''Yes..?" she asked.

"I just want to say,...I appreciate you...You always bring my coffee everyday ,Just the way I like it..and I hardly ever say thank you.." he said.

"It's okay...I know you're busy..." she said..

He pulled her to him and held her in his arms ,kissing her softly...


"No it's not...You're a good person...and you deserve to be treated better ." he said..

"Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...."she said puzzled...

He slipped his hands up her skirt and rubbed her legs...

"Mr. Tazzie..ouuuuuuu, what has gotten into you???...You..You never seemed interested  in me before..ouuuuu.."she said...''What are you doing?" she asked..



"I'm slipping your panties down...."he said..

"What? You want me..???Now??" she asked.. Slipping her panties back up...

"Yessssssssssss.." he said and kissed her passionately...Slipping them down again..

"What are you slipping them up for.???.They need to be down.."he said softly....

She unzippered his trousers and began to fondle his erect penis..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm....you do want me don't you? What changed your mind???...Ouuuuuuu.."she squealed.

"I didn't realize it until the other day...You really put it on me girl...I haven't been able to think of anybody but you since that afternooon?" he said.

"Really?" she asked him..

"Really...I've been so horny I haven't been able to think straight..." he said..

"Ohhh Mr. Tazzie...Really? You don't know how long I've waited for you to notice me.. as a woman!" she gushed...

Before she knew it...She was lying across his desk once again...and he was slipping her panties down and entering her...



''Mr. Tazzie....that door isn't locked...somebody could walk in here." she said.

''Let em..I don't care." he said.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Mister Tazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzie...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned.In the back of her mind, she knew he was lying and just using her...but it felt so good, she couldn't stop. She giggled with delight...He was a wearing a fresh news cologne..He smelled great....and his lips against hers was so soft...She had an intense orgasm just by him kissing her...

The desk was rocking so hard the legs were threatening to break...He was sweating profusely...but going in. She was soft and very wet..and moaning and cooing something terrible..He knew they could be heard out in the street....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Tazzie....MISTER TAZZIE..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu..GIVE IT ME! GIVE IT TO MAMA...YESSSSSSSSSSS! WORK ME...WORK ME...WORK ME LIKE A JOB! YESSSS!"she moaned.

"Mrs. Montgomery please...we've still got to keep it down..." he cautioned..

"I want to,but I can't...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,it's soooo goood...ouuuuuuuu..I think I'm,I think I'm falling in loveeeeeeeeeeeeee.."she moaned and began crying profusely...

He was thinking about Lucy  and how he wished this was Lucy he was banging...He got more excited and began to plunge deeper...Even though Lucy had let him have her a few nights ago..The next morning she firmly told him that that was just a moment of weakness and that it was not going to happen again...She told him not to call her unless he had new sketches or word on something new Bridget was planning.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu MISTER TAZZIE..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  I DIDN'T KNOW  I GOT YOU THIS EXCITED !!!OUUUUUUUUUUUU....ENJOY YOURSELF...TAKE IT ALL...TAKE ALL YOU WANT...WOUUUUUUU! "SHE EXCLAIMED!!

TWO TO THREE HOURS evaporated like nobody's business...


Brenda Montgomery was cumming so hard, she was crying....Tears and sweat were running down her face...


Rod Tazzie was cumming too...Hard....Harder than he thought possible..


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." he moaned..He was thinking...He might just keep Mrs. Montgomery around...She was pretty good sexually and not bad to have on the side until he could either get Portia or Lucy again...

In the afterglow of their lovemaking ,she thought about calling off the deal she had made with Ms. Olivia..She even thought about telling Mr. Tazzie he was being set up...and then ....

"Brenda...?" he asked..

"Yes..Mr. Tazzie.."she answered..

"I need you to do me a big favor..." he asked..

"I'll do anything for you baby..In fact I have to tell you something..." she said.

"Well you can tell me afterwords...I need the combonation to that safe..." he asked..

"The safe???..That's where the new designs are for the Spring fashion show..." she said.

"Yeah...I need to see them.."He said.. "Now that you're my girlfriend...You can uh be my eyes and ears..do things for me like that.." he said..


"So I'm your woman now huh? Your, Your girlfriend???" she asked..She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Well...you're still married...but after what we've been doing....It's safe to say...you're my woman now.." he said..and kissed her passionately...
.

She stroked his penis gently...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Tazzie...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Tazzie" she moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmph..."he moaned as he once again came so hard...he couldn't believe it...







She immediately opened up the safe and passed him the sketches ....He photo copied them and put his copies in a folder...He then put them back into the safe....and locked it..

"Now you aren't to tell Ms. Bridget or anyone that I did this...You hear?" he whispered..

"Why are you doing this?" she asked.. Now certain that he had just been using her...both to get those copies and to get a quickie...

"Now ..Now.. That is not for you to worry about.." he said...





He slipped her panties down once more...She was now certain he was using her...but he felt so good, she couldn't tell him no..




Soon he had her bent her over the table and was stroking her from behind at this point, slowly...She was pounding her hands on the table...and turning her head from side to side..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmph.. UMMMMMMMMMM!!! OH MYYY GODDDD!"he moaned..

"Oh my godddddddddd!...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Woooooooooo!YESSSSS..OUUUU YESSSSS!" she squealed...

ANOTHER HOUR AND A HALF went by and both of them came and came hard...Shaking and rattling the table..

He fixed his clothes....



Brenda smiled....She pulled her panties up and straightened her clothes out...

"Rod?" she asked.

''Yeah baby." he said.



"You will take me to a hotel or to your loft eventually right?  I mean.. We've done it in the bathroom stall once and twice here in the office on your desk..... I'd like to be in a soft bed in a nice room with some wine and a nice meal...one day right?" she asked.. knowing he never intended to do that...She could tell by the look on his face...


''Yeah, one day...sure...Now look...I got some business to attend to...I'll see you tomorrow..Okay..??" he said. He smiled to himself...She was out of her mind...She'd better be glad she was getting it here or at all... He damn sure didn't plan to take her to a hotel or his uptown loft...That was for Lucy and or Portia.


"Yeah...Sure..." she said..

"Oh yeah..What did you want to tell me?" he asked..




"Nothing...Just that I...I love you.." she said..

He smiled..



"See ya later Mrs. Montgomery..." he said.

She felt used....Like a fool...


"He's a smooth operator and I'm afraid after watching that..He may be up to his old tricks..I can't believe him...I gave him a job...I gave him stock in my company.. Just proves a Leopard Never Changes his spots." said Dexter..

"But wait...We get him...You have to see how.."I said.
"Yes..Cue it up Nelson.." said Olivia.
"This part is good.." said Beverly..
"Yeah, I remember this." said Josie.

"Here we go.." said Nelson, cueing up the monitor...
  "Hello."



" Aaron....Meet me at the Coffee Shop down the block in about a half an hour.." said Rod Tazzie..

"You have something else? So Soon...?Ouu Bridget is on a roll.." said the effeminate clerk in FANNIE'S PANTIES...

"Yeah...now switch me over to Lucy's Line..." said Tazzie.


Lucy Luckenbill answered...

"I hope this is business.." she said..

"Ohhhh  it is...Bridget Jones got a new designer...and plans for a huge summer panty and bra explosion. I have the sketches..." said Tazzie..

"She gave you the sketches???.. Really?" asked Lucy...

"Nooo, she locked em up in a safe...Where they still are...I got em and photocopied em..."said Tazzie..

"Let me guess...Mrs. Montgomery gave them to you...right?" said Lucy...

"Of course.. Who else...She is very valuable." said Tazzie..

"She doesn't know about our arrangement does she?" asked Lucy..

"Don't be ridiculous...She knows nothing..."said Tazzie.

"She's no fool ,she has to wonder why you'd want to see something the boss locked away.." said Lucy...

"She's in love...All she cares about is this ten inches of dangling fury in my pants.." said Tazzie..

"Yes...it is quite impressive.. Poor woman probably can't think straight..." said Lucy...

"Impressive enough you might want another sample of it?" he asked..

"Yesssssssssssss.... Yesssssssssssss..You've got me so crazy...I can't think straight...Just get me those sketches and then get over here and get your clothes off.." she said..

''Well Alright.. You don't know how long I've waited to hear you say that" he said.

"Alright, Alright, just get over here...before I change my mind." she said.

(Click)

 We were still listening to all of Lucy Luckenbill's calls


....And we were outside in a van listening to a live feed on our tablet...


Beverly looked at Brenda ,who was crying profusely again...and said.

"Heard Enough?  Got any reservations about helping us now?" she asked..

"Nooooooooooooooooooooo..but this morning, he was so loving...Soo nice...He told me I was his girlfriend...How could he be so cruelllllllll?" she wailed..


"He wouldn't have given you the time of day if he didn't need you to go in that safe and get those prints...He's just a user...Brenda...He uses women to get what he wants. This morning, he wanted those plans....and maybe just maybe ,he was a little horny..." said Olivia, shaking her head.....She couldn't believe this woman, now even she was having second thoughts about whether Brenda Montgomery could be depended  on.

"And right now...He's about to get the shock of his life ."I said as I pulled off in the van the four of us were in and pulled up behind Nelson's car...

Rod Tazzie passed the man known as Aaron the manilla folder and Aaron passed him an envelope...

Nelson snapped three photos..



"Smile Boys...You're on Candid Camera..." he said ..

"HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHO ARE YOU?" They two startled men asked..

"Hi Aaron, that's your name isn't it?  Hello Mr. Tazzie." I said.

 Tazzie had no idea who I was..But Aaron did..

"I know you...The degenerate uncle who was buying panties for his niece..." he smirked..
Rod Tazzie looked bemused-"WHAT?" he laughed...That smile was soon going to be coming off his face...

"She really is my niece...and now let me introduce you to her again and her aunt...MY WIFE!!!" I said as Beverly and Olivia got out of the van..

 "I'm Attorney Beverly West."said Beverly...

Rod Tazzie took one look at Beverly and smiled..


"Well damn...I'd buy her panties my damn self if she'd model them for me....WOWW!" he said...
"I'm Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander...We were retained by Bridget Jones...You know her don't you?" asked  Olivia..


Rod Tazzie smiled..


"So you're the great Olivia Bennett-Alexander.....I'm impressed....Hmmm, where have you been all my life sugar?" he asked smiling salaciously...


"With a better class of men." said Olivia.

He shrugged his shoulders...

"And last but not least....Me? I'm Donnie Ray Alexander...Investigator for their firm and husband of Mrs. Olivia Bennett-Alexander...and Mr. Tazzie....You're Toast..." I said.

He dropped his head....


"Damn....Uh look...You got us....If you see Bridget...Tell her that uh at least from my perspective...It was never personal...I always have and still like and respect her very much...This was strictly business...nothing personal.." he said.


"Tell her that yourself Tazzie...It'll sound better coming from you." I said dryly...



Aaron looked frightened...

"What-What do you guys want?" he said...He thought he was going to jail...


"Nothing...You gave us all we needed.." I said.

Josie walked out with two boxes...

"Bev..Ms. Liv...This Christmas Holiday Bra and Panty Special Line is really nice..." she said laughing...


Aaron fainted!


Beverly stared at him...lying on the sidewalk, unconscious


''Is he going to be alright?" she asked.


I felt his pulse and checked his breathing...


"He'll live." I said.


Olivia cracked up laughing....



Dexter Lee cracked up laughing..

"That is some story...So you guys busted him, got him cold..." he laughed.

''We aren't cops..Nobody went to jail...We just got proof as to who was the spy that was selling designs to a competitor...That competitor being his ex-wife...Lucy Luckenbill, who he still had feelings for..Owner of FANNIE'S PANTIES"said Olivia.

"So what happened.., How did it all end up?" asked Dexter.

''Well ..Bridget sued Lucy Luckenbill's operation, FANNIE'S PANTIES for copyright infringement and Illegal Industrial Espionage.


We represented her of course..in an out of court settlement!







"We won her a huge settlement out of court.. A settlement so huge, that the company was forced to close it's doors...Lucy Luckenbill was forced to declare bankruptcy...AGAIN!! Ironically enough..."

Bridget gave Aaron a job, managing one of her stores..

 Naturally, Rod Tazzie was fired on the spot...


 Brenda Montgomery kept her job...She really had nothing to do with the espionage...and she went back to her husband..She still works for Bridget to this day...I've heard she's a buyer." said Beverly.
"You guys...You Five have had some memorable cases.." said Bresha..

''Haven't they now?"said Alfreda.


III-


Beverly and I were inside the warehouse for SILKY SMOOTH LINGERIE Inc.
''Soooo this where all of the sexy panties and bras and pantyhose and Baby dolls and all of the things we wear that drive you guys bonkers at night comes from huh?" laughed Beverly..

"I see..I uh kinda expected something a little more uh..." I said.
''What? This is clothing...It could be tools, It could be food, it's all packed away in a factory and shipped to the stores, where they display it and make it sexy." said Beverly with a smile.
"Yeah, I guess you're right... You know, being a Homicide Detective in New Orleans never took me to places like this.." I said.
''Neither did being a Public Defender..Soon as Auntay started this law practice and you came along..We started getting the bizzare cases and the fun began!" said Beverly.

It was at times like this, she was the most endearing.. I hugged her and kissed her forehead..

"You believe that Shortcake?" I said..


"It's true...Look at this case." she said and smiled.


"There was no one here who can help us...Let's go outside..See what we observe." I said.

We walked back through the Garment Warehouse and went outside..


It was getting dark...


We sat in the car 
I snapped photos of everybody who exited... I had the year,make and license plate of Rod Tazzie's car..

A 2021 Nissan Murano...It had tinted windows.. The guard at the gate said..

"Good Night Mr. Tazzie.."

There was no response..

I got the License plate number.

"We gonna follow him?" asked Beverly..

''Nah..We have no reason to right now...I just wanted to actually see his ride, get his plates and take note of what time he left here to day...Let's go home...I'm hungry..." I said..

"Now that you mention it..So Am I.." said Beverly..



At home we were having a small dinner tonight...

We came home to steaming hot plates of Spaghetti and Meat Balls,
A nice Spring salad

and a nice port of wine...

For us, this was a small crowd, Nelson and Beverly, Me and Olivia, Josie and Paris and Bresha and Tony...

''So how goes the great investigation..?" asked Nelson.
"We interviewed about 20 lingerie models at his store and none of them could tell us anything.." said Beverly..
"They probably don't know anything..We know Tazzie...He's smart...He keeps his operation close to the vest...He's probably got one model ,who is sweet on him , who is doing his dirty work or an administrative assistant."said Olivia.
"If he's doing anything...Don't rule out that it could be someone else... Shortcake and I are going back tomorrow..We'll talk to the uh administrative staff...There is always one who is willing to talk, for a price..A meal, a couple of bucks.." I said as I chowed down..

Josie laughed...

"I should go along too..,I can help out with that." she said.


"Sure...the more the merrier." I said.


''Mannn, I wish I could go just to look at the new pieces for the fall." said Paris..

We all busted out laughing...
"MEN!!They are so visual! " said Bresha,laughing  who turned to Tony... "Don't laugh...You want to do that too! " she said.
"I plead the fifth." laughed Tony....who was busy chowing down.

IV-

Night time....Olivia and I were in our bedroom..
Josie and Paris and Bresha and Tony went home that night...It was just the four of us in our perspective domiciles..

"Oh ,I'm just soooo glad I could take my clothes off and relax.."said Olivia.

"I'm glad you're taking them off too."I smiled as I began to undress..

"I know you are..." laughed Olivia..

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger?" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down ......


"You're going to split me in half with that huge thing..What am I going to do with all of that?" she joked..

"You'll be fine.." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..




"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for NINE TO TEN HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...



"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"You make me hornier than any woman I've ever known"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...you just want some more..Flattery will get you everywhere, .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

This was a nice stress buster .


The next morning...We were all seated around the conference table..

Nothing Major was really pending as far as court was concerned..
"I feel like this is a breather...This little lingerie espionage case not withstanding." said Olivia, drinking her water..
"Yeah, at least it's not a murder case.." I said.
''After we go out there today..Maybe we can pt this case on the backburner.."said Beverly..
"Yeah." said Nelson.
"Nice to get a little break after all of the court cases we've been involved in." said Josie.

Bresha smiled.. Josie was only partially right..
"Hey Liv..Somebody stuck this letter in your door last night.." said Alfreda..
Olivia opened it..

"It's from someone named Kitty Wells...It reads..

"Dear Olivia and Beverly....I know my fiance has hired you to represent our firm... There is something going on with Mr. Tazzie, but it's not what you think....I suggest you call him at this number."

KITTY WELLS


Olivia dialed the number..

"Hello Mr. Tazzie? Rod Tazzie?" she asked.


"I'm afraid Mr. Tazzie is not going to be able to talk to you." came the voice of Lt. Tragg.

"He's not in today?" asked Olivia.

"Oh he's here...In uh Body if not in spirit....

Hey this voice sounds familliar...Who is this?  Olivia?? Is that you?" asked Lt. Tragg.
"Yes...Who is this?" asked Olivia.

"This is Lt. Tragg, Homicide...Heard you missed me..Now I'm back..!" he laughed.
as the corpse was being put on a gurney and removed..

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment